Toyota of Braintree

Eric Francke, Internet Sales Manager, Toyota of Braintree

Eric Francke

Internet Sales Manager

February 22, 2017

"Joe Lawler = No Nonsense"

- Julie Hoffman-Hogan

We went in to specifically look at one Camry we had seen online. Joe approached us, and we backed off a little. However, after speaking with Joe, we warmed up to him. He is down to earth and laid back. He let us take the lead with a little guidance. There was no pressure, and he was very friendly and courteous. He took care of us from start to finish. I would go back to Joe any time. I will also highly recommend him to all of my friends. You can't go wrong with Joe Lawler!

February 20, 2017

"The best customer service in the service department"

- Toyota 4 Life

I just want to say that you guys (dealership) are very lucky to have Amanda Fournier!!!! She is the most honest, informative, and caring person I've ever worked with. I'm self-employed myself and customer service is why I'm successful til this day. so, be careful cause i might steal her from you guys. I actually look forward to have my vehicle service just to work with Amanda so please let her know that I appreciate her service and what a special person she is.

February 20, 2017

"Purchasing a new vehicle "

- Rmontesano

After a search for a Rav 4, I found the perfect one at Braintree Toyota, and everyone there was extremely helpful in helping me drive home my 2015 Rav 4.

New 2017 Toyota Rav4, $35592