Toyota of Fort Walton Beach

Bob Tyler Toyota

Bob Tyler Scion

Doc
7/26/2016

"Anthony the best service person"

I can't give enough credit to Anthony & I would give him the shirt off my back. He is the one who should run the service department.

Anthony

rwb99001
7/19/2016

"Avoid this place"

I don't even know where to begin. This place is so horrible that it's chilling. The finance guy decided to message and harass my wife on Facebook. I'm just not sure it gets any worse than that. Oh, that was after he demanded that we pay him an additional $500 after the deal was signed. It was a constant struggle with the sales people. They made it a 2 two day process to buy a car. This is not the first time we've had a problem. We've brought other cars in for service, only to drive it away with a major oil leak due to the technician breaking a bolt off the oil pan. Of course, the dealer took no responsibility for it. This place gives me the creeps just driving by. I highly recommend you visit another dealership, for your own safety.

Corey, Shawn, Brandon

rwb99001 responded to this review

July 25, 2016

We decided to go to Hill-Kelly in Pensacola. What a wonderful experience. We bought a car from there.

rwb99001 responded to this review

July 25, 2016

Update on this review - I got a call from the "manager", they claim to be under new ownershup, but that is a complete lie. Oh, and we bought a new car from another dealership.

Brad
7/09/2016

"Excellent sales and service. "

Excellent sales and service. Sales and service are extremely professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend delearship. This survey only allows to chose Toyota/Scion; however, I bought a Mercedes.

EJ Smith, Richard Martinez, Anthony G.

0lavikina0
6/19/2016

"Customer service "

Customer service in the Service department is second to none. Great experience and they made sure my car was fixed and working like it was designed to :)

Marty Depue

Mark S
6/14/2016

"Amazing dealership to do business with!"

I always buy from private party, until I saw a excellent condition Tacoma on their lot, I decided to give them a chance. My sales person was John G. He was very professional, yet friendly. I didn't feel forced, or obligated to buy. By the end of our talks, I wanted to buy. I welcome anyone to give these guys, and specifically John G a chance to earn your business! I'm a happy owner of the vehicle I wanted, at the price I wanted.

John Gschwendner

Brewski
5/28/2016

"Pleasant Buying Experience"

Friendly and very knowledgeable staff. Quickly and efficiently lead my wife and I through a test drive of the make and model of Toyota of interest and, later, the vehicle purchasing process for the Toyota we ordered. Extremely clean showroom and service department provided confidence in continued high satisfaction with this dealership.

Mike Vanderwest

schnitz
2/18/2016

"Great Sales Exp."

New to the area, and visited several car dealerships. I have personally ran very large dealerships, and understand the whole process well. I was looking for a car, but more than that a salesperson that was kind, considerate and knowledgeable. I found all those things in Cory. He made the whole experience easy.

Cory

silver90
12/03/2015

"Great Salesman"

My wife and I worked with Corey Chaplin while buying a car. We do a lot of research before we buy and had narrowed it down to few cars. I stopped by to pick up a brochure and met Corey and liked the way he answered my questions and offered to schedule a test drive. My wife also felt very comfortable working with Corey. We drove a Tacoma and a few weeks later called to schedule a test drive in a 4Runner. Corey made it happened and each time provided a detailed, out the door, cost for us. Corey was respectful (to both of us), knowledgeable, and provided input without being pushy. He answered all of our questions and gave us the time to make our decision. In the end, we purchased another make of car, but would gladly return to Corey when we purchase another.

Corey Chaplin

thomasRjohnson
8/24/2015

"Toyota FWB Service Review"

Purchased a new 2015 Toyota Tundra through this dealership. I was very VERY happy with the purchase of the vehicle and was provided excellent customer service. Since that purchase I have not been pleased at all with the customer service of Toyota of Fort Walton Beach and here is why... During my purchase of the vehicle I added an extra that was called Dent Guard, something that would allow for me to 'for free' remove dents, scratches and tears from the vehicle and fabric. Well, about 3 months after ownership I received my first dent. I called up Toyota of Fort Walton Beach and asked to speak with the service department. I explained I had purchased the vehicle through them, and had purchased the dent guard add on. I explained this was my first time using the dent guard protection and was unsure of the process, I was assured it was an easy process and to bring it in at 8:00am on a weekday morning. I was told it would be done by lunch. Unfortunately I was traveling for work and my wife took it in, she was disappointed to come back at 4:00pm to be shown the wrong Tundra and then also finding out nothing was done to the correct Tundra (my truck) NOT even moved from where she parked it 8 hours prior. The service department explained there was some confusion with the paper work and she would need to bring it in again another week day. (My wife also works, and this was time out of her job). The service department showed a little appreciation to the waste of time and mess-up on their part by adding a "detail" to the truck upon the later visit. Well, on the second visit the dent was removed. But now I have a completely scratched up truck. It looks like they took it through a non-brushless car wash that ran marks up and down my doors. The "detailing" of the vehicle didn't even wipe dust of the inside of the doors or vacuum the inside. I did mark them as fair and not poor because the original problem was handled after two visits, but it was handled. I understand scratches can happen and it won't always be ''nice and new'' but when I take it in to have dent removed and end up with more unsightly scratches it is annoying. I will say they tried to make up for their initial service, but it was just done half-heartedly. Keep in mind there are other Toyota dealerships in the area. I have not visited them yet, so I cannot speak to their service, but I will be considering them in the future.

Unknown, will add in future

Nikki341
10/11/2014

"Awesome experience"

My husband and I were working with Joel from the Mercedes dealership, a friend of ours, he was trying to help us find a used 4runner. We looked and looked but couldn't find one. H was very patient with us. We ended up ordering a new 4runner and are very pleased. He headed us off to a great guy in The Toyota dealership. We had a great experience with him and the financial agent that helped us. Thank you so much. Nikki lea

Steve Tucker, Matt Hunnicutt

Toyota of Fort Walton Beach responded to this review

October 16, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad Joel, Steve, and Matt could assist you. If you have any other questions or concerns about your new 4Runner please feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you again.