Toyota of Fort Walton Beach

Bob Tyler Scion

2016_4x4
9/05/2016

"Good until on the lot"

Talked back and forth through email and True Car buying service with Marisa and Debbie (ZT Motors). Had made an offer on a Tacoma for 2K less than invoice. Also my trade in showed around 8K. The offer on True Car was accepted but when I got to the dealership I was offered half the value for my trade and none off the MSPR. Somehow I was still looking at financing the full MSPR of the vehicle. I had to walk away. To make matters worse, Marisa said she didn't have anything showing we agreed to the 8K trade in. I didn't have the paper with me but I did resend the offer to her to show that we did. Surprising that I'm still awaiting a reply from her. STAY AWAY. They are here only to make the dollar and are not willing to earn lifetime business.

Marisa Healy

Maureen F
8/24/2016

"Great service"

They have been servicing our cars for the past six years. The Managers have consistently provided excellent service. Always a pleasure - I highly recommend working with them!

The Service Managers

Boyer1
7/31/2016

"Satisfied customer!"

Excellent experience! ZT motets sold me my Mercedes and they service our BMW. Excellent sales and service departments. Thanks ZT motors! I will continue to recommend ZT motors to my friends.

Steve Holifield

Doc
7/26/2016

"Anthony the best service person"

I can't give enough credit to Anthony & I would give him the shirt off my back. He is the one who should run the service department.

Anthony

rwb99001
7/19/2016

"Avoid this place"

I don't even know where to begin. This place is so horrible that it's chilling. The finance guy decided to message and harass my wife on Facebook. I'm just not sure it gets any worse than that. Oh, that was after he demanded that we pay him an additional $500 after the deal was signed. It was a constant struggle with the sales people. They made it a 2 two day process to buy a car. This is not the first time we've had a problem. We've brought other cars in for service, only to drive it away with a major oil leak due to the technician breaking a bolt off the oil pan. Of course, the dealer took no responsibility for it. This place gives me the creeps just driving by. I highly recommend you visit another dealership, for your own safety.

Corey, Shawn, Brandon

rwb99001 responded to this review

July 25, 2016

We decided to go to Hill-Kelly in Pensacola. What a wonderful experience. We bought a car from there.

rwb99001 responded to this review

July 25, 2016

Update on this review - I got a call from the "manager", they claim to be under new ownershup, but that is a complete lie. Oh, and we bought a new car from another dealership.

Brad
7/09/2016

"Excellent sales and service. "

Excellent sales and service. Sales and service are extremely professional and knowledgeable. Highly recommend delearship. This survey only allows to chose Toyota/Scion; however, I bought a Mercedes.

EJ Smith, Richard Martinez, Anthony G.

0lavikina0
6/19/2016

"Customer service "

Customer service in the Service department is second to none. Great experience and they made sure my car was fixed and working like it was designed to :)

Marty Depue

Mark S
6/14/2016

"Amazing dealership to do business with!"

I always buy from private party, until I saw a excellent condition Tacoma on their lot, I decided to give them a chance. My sales person was John G. He was very professional, yet friendly. I didn't feel forced, or obligated to buy. By the end of our talks, I wanted to buy. I welcome anyone to give these guys, and specifically John G a chance to earn your business! I'm a happy owner of the vehicle I wanted, at the price I wanted.

John Gschwendner

Brewski
5/28/2016

"Pleasant Buying Experience"

Friendly and very knowledgeable staff. Quickly and efficiently lead my wife and I through a test drive of the make and model of Toyota of interest and, later, the vehicle purchasing process for the Toyota we ordered. Extremely clean showroom and service department provided confidence in continued high satisfaction with this dealership.

Mike Vanderwest

schnitz
2/18/2016

"Great Sales Exp."

New to the area, and visited several car dealerships. I have personally ran very large dealerships, and understand the whole process well. I was looking for a car, but more than that a salesperson that was kind, considerate and knowledgeable. I found all those things in Cory. He made the whole experience easy.

Cory