Toyota of Gladstone

Duy "Dewey" Dang, Toyota Sales Professional, Toyota of Gladstone

Duy "Dewey" Dang

Toyota Sales Professional

July 20, 2017

"Easy Experience, Exactly the Car I Wanted"

- RambotheTaco

I drove down from Seattle specifically to work with Erik K and the Toyota of Gladstone team and it was well worth the drive! Erik provided me with truley unmatched customer service from anything I had experienced in Washington. I provided him the exact specs of the truck I wanted and within less than an hour he had found the truck at the lowest price. When I arrived at the dealership my truck was waiting for me in the showroom with a fresh wash and all the necessary paperwork pre-coordinated ahead of time. Erik and the team were timely, professional, and laid back. I specifically appreciated Erik's noble character and informative responses to my questions. He really helped in a non-biased way making I was getting exactly the truck I wanted, and if he didn't have an answer to my question, he would do absolutely anything to find it. Not only is Erik a great professional consultant when it comes to automobiles, but also he's the kind of guy you would want to invite over to your family BBQ. Great experience, no regrets, fantastic service!

Eric Kalik

July 15, 2017

"I highly recommend Kenny!"

- Tamitopper

I didn't think I could trade in my car and get a decent loan, payment, or car, but Kenny and his team were able to get me a great loan, rate and into a nice RAV4 Hybrid. I am loving this vehicle so far!! Kenny was so knowledgeable and helpful And I will send all my friends and family there. I am a loyal Toyota of Gladstone customer!!

Kenny Khzam
David Elder
Other Employees : John

July 13, 2017

"great RAV4 hybrid buying experience"

- DogMom

Angel Grose did a great job helping me with my new RAV4 hybrid purchase, helping me understand the technology, helping me get set up, researching any questions we had and providing us the answers. She was always quick to get back to me as I went through my research phase. I haven't bought a new car in many years, and she made this a pleasant and painless experience.

Angel Grose