Toyota of Gladstone

Toyota Sales Representative

September 23, 2017

"Sou Chai"

- maya

I had been in an accident and my car was deemed a total loss. I went to Toyota of Gladstone with only the intention of looking. I had made an appointment with Sou just to get an idea. He was courteous, respectful and never once did he push a sale. My husband and I felt that he was sincerely looking out for us. We drove away that night with a new car. We highly recommend Sou and we'll definitely be passing out his cards! Thank you, Sou!

Sou Chao
Other Employees : Tom from the financial department was great to work with, too!

September 17, 2017

"A very good experience "

- C2

I have been through the car buying experience many times and this was the easiest and most enjoyable one I've had. Quick and fair negotiation and low pressure. I feel I got a good deal. Raenne was great!

Raeanne Barker

September 16, 2017

"Awesome Experience "

- Leilank

I would highly recommend using Eric from Toyota of Gladstone. I have had a rough experiences with car buying in the past. I was able to walk out with the car that I wanted at the price that I wanted and they did everything in their possible in their power to do it in a quick and efficient matter.

Eric Kalik