Toyota of Gladstone

Joshua Kidner, Toyota Sales Representative, Toyota of Gladstone

Joshua Kidner

Toyota Sales Representative

May 26, 2017

"Bought My VAN from KHZAM !!!"

- Adams*Family

We were just shopping around and in no hurry to make a purchase, stopped at GLADSTONE TOYOTA, just to see what they had. This was our second dealership of the day.(&3rd that we dealt with) We Live on the Coast, near Astoria.... we don't mind the drive, GT is Worth it. We barely got out of the car and Kenny Khzam was there to help with what ever we needed. We explained that we wanted to trade off our Chevy Impala SS, for a Van, that would hold at least 7. We had also told him we did our homework and wanted to look at the Sienna's.... Kenny had several in mind, and recommended looking between 2 of them that was good to have it narrowed down. Buying a car is a long tiring process and Kenny made the transition practically effortless. The quality of service we received from Kenny and the WHOLE STAFF was outstanding. We will definitely buy from GLADSTONE TOYOTA every time we are ready for another vehicle, and we have already passed his name along to a few friends and family. We also had to bring it back for some touch-up paint, and the service department was just so friendly, and helpful. & JASON in the Service Department is Fantastic. 5 ***** Stars for him. Thank~You GT We Will Be Back!

Other Employees : John ?(Sales), Jason ? (Service),

May 25, 2017

"Bought the car of my dreams"

- Cindy72

Suo Chou was an amazing sales person. Couldn't have asked for better customer service. He got me into my dream car and it was hassle free. Also Richard Steifel did an awesome job helping me too. Thank you again for this experience. I will definitely send customers their way and come back again.

Sou Chao
Other Employees : Richard Steifel and I can't remember the guy that did signing of the paperwork

May 24, 2017

"This dealership is outstanding! 10 stars out of !"

- 🤗

Can't say enough good things about Kenny Khzam I met Kenny in November 2016 while waiting for my car being serviced. I heard him calling out my name as he had found my wallet which I did not know I had lost. I was so taken back by his honesty, I decided he's the man when I was ready to buy a car. Almost 6 months later I did buy a new car from him. The quality of service I received from Kenny was outstanding. Buying a car is a long tiring process and Kenny made the transition practically effortless. I am astonished My late husband researched all the local Toyota dealerships around the Portland vicinity and said the Toyota of Gladstone was rated the best overall in all departments and I agreed. I am very comfortable placing my trust here for the care and needs of my car. Can't thank them enough 🤗

New 2017 Toyota Prius, $31800