Toyota of Hollywood

Internet Sales Manager

May 06, 2017

"Great people good deal"

- Coachpeteh

Nice people and great deals. Everything was great except for the amount of paperwork. I signed my life away. 😀😅Not too bad. Worth it in the end.

Heber "Adin" Acevedo
Other Employees : Kennedy and Manoel macedo

April 28, 2017

"Very good"

- dannier

I recommend them, very good attention, I highly recommend Toyota of Hollywood and its representative Nara for their outstanding customer service and kindness. Thats it.

Other Employees : Nara

April 12, 2017

"Horrible service department"

- Mitch

I made a service appointment on line. It was about 3 days out. I chose 11:00 on a Wednesday just for an oil change. At 12:45 I was still waiting for my car. I went to Evan Kendra to check on the car, he said my car didn't even go in yet. I explained I had an 11:00 appointment and he informed me that means it just put you in line. My way of thinking you take the appointment first that is why you make it. Finally at 1:30 my car was ready. What is the use of making an appointment. I called the dealership and asked to speak to a service manager. Nobody was available so I left my name and number on voice mail. Still have not heard from him. On the bottom of the invoice states you can now make service appointment 24/7 a week.. ...........WHY BOTHER........

Toyota of Hollywood Service Department