Toyota of Hollywood

Finance Department

August 20, 2017

"2018 Camry"

- Disabled Veteran

As a Disabled Veteran and Toyota purchaser i can assure anyone that salesman Mo and especially SalesManager Ray are 110% dedicated to satisfy well above any employees of any SOFLA Toyota dealership in the last 20 years.. I'm so satisfied with their work, professionalism, product knowledge, and Customer service buying my 2018 Camry.. I've bought and/or leased 7 Camry' s, 1 4Runner, 1 Corolla, and 1 Van in last 20 years in South Florida

Mo and sales manager Ray

August 15, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Nichelle0127

Jose Bruno Ruiz was an awesome salesman. He was patient and not pushy. Israel Washington is a great F and I Manager. I usually dislike finance people, but Mr. Washington was such a joy to work with. Keep up the great work!

Jose Bruno Ruiz and Israel Washington.

July 30, 2017

"Classic Bait and Switch"

- Kevin R

I’ve been shopping around for a new Tacoma trying to find the best price from several dealers. Adin from Toyota of Hollywood contacted me and we spoke on numerous occasions, 11 emails and several phone calls and text messages. We discussed exactly what options I was looking for in the new Tacoma. This past Thursday he called and we spoke again regarding what I was looking for. He said he had one at the port that he can get me for $33,000. I told him I may come by over the weekend to discuss out the door prices. After our phone call he followed up with a text to which I replied to confirm he had the details correct before making the hour trip up north. To make a long story short, I showed up to the dealership on Saturday and asked for Adin. He was busy with a client so a sales person, whose name I can’t remember, said Adin sent him to help me in the meantime. Two hours later and several failed attempts to get me to trade in my car, purchase a different vehicle on the lot, and sell me on ToyoGuard, the sales guy starts to discuss pricing of a Tacoma at 39k to which I reply, thank you and I’m out. Visibly frustrated, the sales guy asks me to wait for Adin as he is the one that knows what I’m looking for, something that should have happened well before the 2 hour mark. In strolls Adin and we briefly discuss what’s going on. I show him the texts and he says he made a mistake and proceeds to tell me what a good deal I’m getting on the 39k Tacoma. At this point I knew I had been ‘bait and switched” so I got up and left. On the way out, I spoke with the sales manager who the sales guy and Adin had been dealing with and explained to him what was going on and showed him the texts from Adin confirming the details of the vehicle. He was pretty pissed at his staff, apologized for the incident, and offered to fill up my gas tank. Too bad I filled up my tank prior to making the trip up. In conclusion, I appreciate the sales manager offered to pay for my gas but making the hour long trip under false pretenses is pretty messed up. In total, I spent a little of 5 hours of my Saturday on the BS! Apparently, aside from getting end of the month sales bonuses, they also get bonuses for wasting people’s time.

Heber "Adin" Acevedo