Toyota of Kirkland

Toyota of Kirkland Info

Heartland Toyota Scion

Rodland Toyota

"Oil Change Service"

In the 13+ years I have been bringing my truck in for service and oil changes I have noticed that the oil changes take way too much time now. Initially, the wait time was one-half hour to fourty- five minutes. Now, I can wait up to one and a half hour! It seems to me that you are not serious in reducing the wait time to more reasonable period of time as your service manager today (6/24) could only make excuses as to why the wait time is as long as it is. Your in the service industry, you need to supply your service at a reasonable price and in a timely fashion. Right now your not timely. I think you need to fix this. People don't want to sit around in you waiting room for that long a period. I don't look forward to bringing in my truck for the next oil change. Please fix this.

no one in particular

"I haven't shopped for a new car in 13 years and was..."

I haven't shopped for a new car in 13 years and was not looking forward to going through the sales process. I had been to several dealerships while trying to narrow down what type of car I wanted. I do not like the idea of walking onto the lot and being "stuck with" whichever salesperson approached me first. But luckily when I drove into Toyota of Kirkland, the first salesperson I ran into was Sean Mackin. Sean is incredible! I have never had a salesperson in any field work so hard to find me what I was looking for, but in a VERY respectful way. He was never pushy, as many other auto sales people are, but provided numerous options to help me figure out how to get exactly what I wanted. Very important... Sean knows the product EXTREMELY well, which I found was not the case at other dealerships I visited (which I found very frustrating and time-wasting). If you are shopping for a Toyota and live anywhere in western Washington, I suggest you work with Sean Mackin!

Sean Mackin

"First of all I would like to thank to Steven Hart, from..."

First of all I would like to thank to Steven Hart, from Sales & Leasing department. He has great knowledge of the cars that they had available and was pleasure for us to work with him to find the car that meet your needs. Unfortunately my great experience at TOK went down to zero when we, me and my wife, had to meet Sales Managers Peter Hubris and Lin Loya. We didn't understand why we should had to meet the managers, if we didn't asked for that. They are were arrogant and aggressive to us with no reason. We were treated like criminals or homeless persons. We were treated like that never before. So the car that we choose had price which was about thousands $ above the retail price. We refused to pay for the asked price because the car wasn't worth it. After that Mr Lin Loya came to us without your permission and started yelling at us. He told us that TOK made mistake to bought that car and the price is higher because at TOK paid that much money to have it and TOK will lose, if they sell the car for less. After we refuse to pay the asking price again, Mr. Lin Loya Started made pressure on us to pay the price because there are options, which are not listed on TOK's add, and we are doesn't needed of them or we didn't asked to have them. Also he made pressure on us to purchase another cars, that we didn't like, for the price that we was willing to pay for the car that we liked. That is unacceptable for us. Finally we walked away from that dealership without car, but the next day we purchased a car, that we love, from another dealership up north in Everett for higher price from the price that we were asked to pay in TOK, because it worth it. We will never go back to TOK, even in there is the only place that have the car we love it on the price that is reasonable. We will not recommend to anyone to do buisiness with them.

Peter Hubris, Lin Loya

"We were completely satisfied with Guy Falco's..."

We were completely satisfied with Guy Falco's untiring persistence to show us every model on the lot until we found the right fit for our needs. We felt no pressure to make a selection or "hurry up" and were at ease shopping at our own pace. He was respectful of the input of every family member present and made the buying process pleasant. Guy has a great sense of humor and showed us many courtesies.

Guy Falco

"We have purchased three Toyota vehicles and a Scion from..."

We have purchased three Toyota vehicles and a Scion from David as our life has changed through the years. We have our current 2 vehicles serviced exclusively through TOK. We have extreme brand loyalty to Toyota and this dealership cements all the reasons for that loyalty. They are honest, the people fair and they have fun with the tedious process of buying a car. They reward loyalty and have never once failed to go the extra mile for us, from Rob in parts finding rare, hard to find parts for our older Toyota, to Chris in Service saving us a few dollars on our maintenance, I drive a lot and those miles add up! I recommend Toyota of Kirkland to my friends and family and many of them have purchased there as well and never been disappointed. I drive over 30 minutes and past two other Toyota dealers to work with TOK.

David Bradley (Sales), Chris Tomei (Service), Rob Nauta (Parts)

"As an owner of Toyota products, I have been taking my..."

As an owner of Toyota products, I have been taking my cars for service to TOK . So when it came time to consider a new vehicle I naturally wanted to visit the new car sales part of TOK. Adama Bah was immediately helpful with answers to my wife's and my questions about what vehicles type of Tacoma trucks were available and arranged for test drives and reviewed the safety features of the various models.. We are very comfortable in recommending TOK to our friends and in particular the very helpful Mr. Adama Bah.

Adama Bah

"The salesman, Sam helped me turn in a leased-car before..."

The salesman, Sam helped me turn in a leased-car before the lease was over, because it no longer met my changed needs, and identify and purchase the perfect gently-used car for me. It was more complicated than the usual auto-sale, and I was quite stubborn about what I was willing to spend. Sam remained completely courteous and actually fun through all the work that was required, and I left completely satisfied with my new used car.

Sam Metqual

"I just purchased a 2013 Toyota Tacoma ans was very..."

I just purchased a 2013 Toyota Tacoma ans was very nervous as this was my first new vehicle. I can say Toyota of Kirkland made the process a breeze! There was no heavy pressure for any of the "add ons" and they were up front about everything. Guy (the gentleman that helped me) even drove his own vehicle to my house to pick me up to get my car once it was ready. They truly turned a very nerve wracking experience into a very enjoyable one! I HIGHLY recommend going to Toyota of Kirkland if you are in the market for a new Toyota vehicle!

Guy

"This is my 3rd Camry Hybrid in 5 years. All three have..."

This is my 3rd Camry Hybrid in 5 years. All three have been done with Guy. Toyota Of Kirkland (TOK) should be proiud to have Guy on their staff. Danny was great from the financing end.

Guy Falco & Danny Gonzales

"I was looking for a quality used car and was shown the..."

I was looking for a quality used car and was shown the product you had by saleman mr Guy Falco. Guy steered me to several nice cars and was very patient and informative in helping me with my selection. I felt very comfortable with Mr Falco as there was no pressure to purchase something I didn't want and I really appreciated that. I did buy a TSX and love it. I would not hesitate to work with Mr Falco again. Dan Swanson

Guy Falco