Toyota of Lewisville

Toyota of Lewisville
Call
Toyota of Lewisville Info
About Toyota of Lewisville

Our state of the art facility has been created with the customer in mind. We recognize that your time is very valuable so we want to do all we can to meet your needs when you visit with us. Our service center has expert certified technicians and our onsite express lube center is able to service all makes and models. If you have some place you need to be, or would like to do some shopping while you wait for your vehicle to be serviced, we have complimentary commuter shuttles and Toyota loaner cars for your convenience. If you prefer to wait at our facility we offer Free Wi-Fi internet access so you can tend to your other needs while you wait. For your comfort and entertainment we also have a plasma satellite TV Lounge with theater seating, or if you prefer something more relaxing, you can gaze upon our 300 gallon saltwater fish display and get lost in the beauty of aquatic life. If hunger pangs are tempting your appetite, our Avalon Café grille serves gourmet coffees, fresh baked goods, and sandwiches. Our goal is to meet all your needs and make sure you are satisfied!

About Toyota of Lewisville

• The Avalon Cafe
  • Lifetime Oil Changes
  • Plasma Satellite TV
  • 300 Gallon Saltwater Fish Display

"Friendly and fast"

Jack Mitchell did a great job showing me and explaining everything about my Prius. He made the sell low stress and easy. He also cleared up a misunderstanding I had with the finance department and I was thankful for that. I will send any friend or family member back to Jack he took care of me.

"Jack Mitchell = Great Experience"

I purchased a 2015 Tacoma from Jack and he was great to work with. The internet price on the truck was already good and we agreed on a fair price for my trade-in. Jack worked very hard to get me the best trade-in value for my vehicle and in short order we made a deal. I highly recommend Jack Mitchell.

"Great Experience"

To sum it up. I had an amazing experience. Both individuals made my sales transaction smooth and easy everything from the sale to financing. I will definitely be back to purchase my next vehicle. Thank You Toyota of Lewisville

Jack Mitchell Carey Broudy

"Great salesman"

Jack Mitchell hands down the best salesman in lewisville! I came in to look at an audi, told him the price I wanted and when I came in later to do the paperwork, it was the price I asked for!!

"Great Place"

What a great experience!!, This was my first time to purchase car on my own, so I was very nervous. Derek and his boss Mr. Preston made it very easily done. They found perfect car for me and the price was what I agreed to. Very great Dealer and I will send all my friend and family to them Ask for Derek!!

Derek Song

""Best car buying experience EVER""

I received a "Pre-Approved" voucher from Capital One and logged into the website and saw two car's that caught my interest! Made an appointment with Karim Padamsee, who made this car buying experience enjoyable! No pressure, no sales pitch! He let me choose what I wanted! In less than a hour and a half I was with Angel Calix signing paperwork! Angel, walked me though and explained every piece of paper that I signed! Angel and Karim treated me as though I was family and, that is what made this car buying experience the ever! I would recommed not only Toyota of Lweisville but, Karim Padamsee and Angel Calix!

Angel Calix

"Outstanding experience with car buying"

What a pleasant and professional experience.. We were in-out with a new car in 3 hours.. As with other negotiations.. It was hard fought by both sides but it was very professional and polite... Our sales representative was Jack Mitchell, he was very methodical In getting the requirements and explaining the features..he also helped with setting up basic features like Bluetooth and audio list.. The financing option was also discussed professionally and no one was pushy on any optional item.. We will recommend this dealership any time... Very pleased with experience and great customer service..

"Great experience! "

The new management at toyota of lewisville is night and day! Love this place! Great experience!! They had exactly what I was looking for and were on top of everything. I was in and out in no time!

Pezh!!

"Outstanding pre-owned truck purchase"

I saw a pre-owned F150 King Ranch on their website, made contact through Live Chat, set up an appointment with Daniel Gonzalez, and had the truck later that day. I'm an engineer and a "numbers guy" who appreciates straight dealing -- no games. Daniel and Vincent (Sales Manager) provided exactly that. I got a beautiful truck at a fair price and received a fair value for my trade. The dreaded "finance room" took less than five minutes with no pressure for a bunch of add-ons. Overall an exemplary experience.

Daniel Gonzalez, Vincent Clementi

"Great car purchase experience"

From my salesman Jack Mitchell to Russell in the service department, i had the best experience purchasing my new Tundra. I will definitely be back for my next vehicle purchase.

Jack Mitchell