Toyota of Lewisville

Toyota of Lewisville

Call
Toyota of Lewisville Info
About Toyota of Lewisville

Our state of the art facility has been created with the customer in mind. We recognize that your time is very valuable so we want to do all we can to meet your needs when you visit with us. Our service center has expert certified technicians and our onsite express lube center is able to service all makes and models. If you have some place you need to be, or would like to do some shopping while you wait for your vehicle to be serviced, we have complimentary commuter shuttles and Toyota loaner cars for your convenience. If you prefer to wait at our facility we offer Free Wi-Fi internet access so you can tend to your other needs while you wait. For your comfort and entertainment we also have a plasma satellite TV Lounge with theater seating, or if you prefer something more relaxing, you can gaze upon our 300 gallon saltwater fish display and get lost in the beauty of aquatic life. If hunger pangs are tempting your appetite, our Avalon Café grille serves gourmet coffees, fresh baked goods, and sandwiches. Our goal is to meet all your needs and make sure you are satisfied!

About Toyota of Lewisville

• The Avalon Cafe
  • Lifetime Oil Changes
  • Plasma Satellite TV
  • 300 Gallon Saltwater Fish Display
timnielsen1@gmail.com
12/23/2014

"Excellent Experience"

Knowledgeable and friendly, the staff worked with my frequent delays in completing the sale with absolute class. I would highly suggest them, they will find exactly what you need.

ktoddstorch
12/13/2014

"Fast. Friendly. "

The first Toyota I've bought and a great experience with Jack and the dealership. Jack was a pro and handled most everything via email and a few calls. Great service throughout the process.

jdille465
12/12/2014

"Love my Highlander"

I love my Toyota Highlander. It is everything I wanted. Jack helped me pick the car suited for my needs. He was wonderful and patient with my kids. He did an excellent job teaching me how to use all the electronic features. He set up my iPhone and made sure I knew how to use the multiple features on the radio, audio and navigation systems. He can also converse on a more sophisticated technical level with a teen. :) He has been just as friendly and dedicated to helping me now that I own the car.

roast45
10/27/2014

"Jack Mitchell delivered a great car buying experience."

Jack was a true professional who took my call and emails before visiting the dealership and was attentive to my requests and requirements to come look at a car. I asked not to be "sold" or "talked to like I had to buy" and he was able to walk me through a car purchase that took very little time. No games, good service I was out the door with a new purchase. Thanks Jack for treating me like you would expect to be treated if you were buying a car. Chuck Roach

Aranda
10/03/2014

"Friendly and fast"

Jack Mitchell did a great job showing me and explaining everything about my Prius. He made the sell low stress and easy. He also cleared up a misunderstanding I had with the finance department and I was thankful for that. I will send any friend or family member back to Jack he took care of me.

bobs392
9/23/2014

"Jack Mitchell = Great Experience"

I purchased a 2015 Tacoma from Jack and he was great to work with. The internet price on the truck was already good and we agreed on a fair price for my trade-in. Jack worked very hard to get me the best trade-in value for my vehicle and in short order we made a deal. I highly recommend Jack Mitchell.

vrholt74
9/08/2014

"Great Experience"

To sum it up. I had an amazing experience. Both individuals made my sales transaction smooth and easy everything from the sale to financing. I will definitely be back to purchase my next vehicle. Thank You Toyota of Lewisville

Jack Mitchell Carey Broudy

agauthierjr
9/04/2014

"Great salesman"

Jack Mitchell hands down the best salesman in lewisville! I came in to look at an audi, told him the price I wanted and when I came in later to do the paperwork, it was the price I asked for!!

thangt7
9/04/2014

"Great Place"

What a great experience!!, This was my first time to purchase car on my own, so I was very nervous. Derek and his boss Mr. Preston made it very easily done. They found perfect car for me and the price was what I agreed to. Very great Dealer and I will send all my friend and family to them Ask for Derek!!

Derek Song

RGreer21
9/03/2014

""Best car buying experience EVER""

I received a "Pre-Approved" voucher from Capital One and logged into the website and saw two car's that caught my interest! Made an appointment with Karim Padamsee, who made this car buying experience enjoyable! No pressure, no sales pitch! He let me choose what I wanted! In less than a hour and a half I was with Angel Calix signing paperwork! Angel, walked me though and explained every piece of paper that I signed! Angel and Karim treated me as though I was family and, that is what made this car buying experience the ever! I would recommed not only Toyota of Lweisville but, Karim Padamsee and Angel Calix!

Angel Calix