Toyota of Lewisville

1547 Stemmons Fwy,
Lewisville, Texas 75067
Toyota of Lewisville Info
About Toyota of Lewisville

We pride ourselves on offering a better way to do business. We will always be open and honest with our customers, and every member of our sales staff is held to the highest professional standards. We don't tolerate any high-pressure sales tactics -- we don't believe in that. We always endeavor to be conscious of your time, and we encourage all of our customers to conduct research before making a purchase. We will do whatever it takes to make you our customer for life. That's what you'll get when you come Toyota of Lewisville, and that's our better way of doing business.

About Toyota of Lewisville

• The Avalon Cafe
  • Lifetime Oil Changes
  • Plasma Satellite TV
  • 300 Gallon Saltwater Fish Display
none
3/29/2015

"PURCHASING A NEW TOYOTA HIGHLANDER FROM JACK MITCHELL"

I contacted USAA describing the new Toyota vehicle I was interested in purchasing. The next day I was contacted by Toyota Lewisville (JACK MITCHELL) who invited us to the dealership for discussion and consultation. From our first contact with Toyota Lewisville we were impressed with their operation. All employees we made contact with at this facility were very friendly and helpful. Our sales person was Jack Mitchell. We have been buying various new cars since 1957 in many parts of the U.S. I would rate Jack as one of the best sales person we have worked with in buying a car. His personality, demeanor and kindness help him in being a great salesman. No oversell, or high sales pressure, just a strong presentation of his product in a knowledgeable manner that builds trust with the customer. At delivery of the vehicle, he made a very complete demonstration of the new features on the vehicle and has been quick to assist us since the delivery. His professionalism made our purchase an enjoyable experience and I would quickly recommend him to others seeking a new car.

Jo
3/28/2015

"My Most Pleasant Car Buying Experience"

My son-in-law highly recommended Jack Mitchell when he learned that I planned to buy a new car. Jack handled the sale as the professional that he is. He was also a gentleman. Everything went smoothly and promptly compared to other car buying experiences.

casabonita5
3/26/2015

"Comfortable"

I WAS a first time car buyer. i had been to MANY dealers before i was recommended to Mr. marmolejo. He made me feel very comfortable and confident in my buying process. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car!

Nikitha
3/25/2015

"Excellent Car Salesman - Jack Mitchell"

I have been dealing with this dealership and Car Salesman Jack Mitchell for 2 years. I always can call and count on Jack to answer any of my questions and concerns. He is always very friendly and helpful which makes my experience go smoothly. I would recommend Jack Mitchell to anyone for their car buying needs. Thanks Jack for just being AWESOME!!!!

RachaelSis
3/23/2015

"Great service!!"

Nick was awesome! Helped me find my first car and the one I really wanted!! Toyota Corolla 2006!l I would definitely ask for nick, get is really personal and gets to know you.

Nick Madere

Scott
3/16/2015

"Great experience with Jack Mitchell at Toyota Lewisville"

Jack was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and easy to talk with. We just dealt with Jack on selecting our car and the price. No manager.

The finance guy was great also, but I don't recall his name.

sl
3/16/2015

"Toyota Venza"

We knew what we were looking for, they had it and it was easy and painless. Jack was very friendly with my 8 yr old.

pjpod8
3/14/2015

"Great experience"

Just bought a 2015 Corolla LE and it was a great car buying experience. My salesman Jack Mitchell was awesome. Excellent dealership and I will be a repeat customer!!

Tlaw17798
2/17/2015

"HORRIBLE AND HUMILIATING EXPERIENCE"

It's been a few weeks since I visited this dealership, and had told myself I wouldn't comment on them online after my HORRIBLE experience, but the lack of contact makes me think I need to warn others what they might be getting themselves into. I visited the store one evening with my family to meet with "Ashley" that was misteriously gone when we showed up. Who knows if "Ashley" even works there. All my communication had been with her, so the fact she wasn't even there made me uneasy, as I had brought my wife and two young kids and wanted it to go smoothly. We were also informed that the vehicle Ashley had assured us would be ready for a test drive was not available at the dealership. By this point.... Over 30 minutes at the dealership, my 2 kids were going crazy, and I felt like a moron for dragging my poor wife and kids on a 1/2 hour drive to possibly get the "car of our dreams." The icing on the cake was myself being walked up to a manager named Chris by my salesperson that was completely condescending and unapologetic to me in front of my family, and we walked away with them snickering at us in the background. I felt so uncomfortable and embarrassed for my family. This might be an iscolated incident, but I just wanted others to know what they might be in for prior to this happening to them and there family.

Toyota of Lewisville responded to this review

February 18, 2015

Thank you for reaching out to us online about your experience with our team. Ashleigh is an actually person at the store if you can reach back out to her at 4436136812 and email awilliams@toyotaoflewisville.com. We would like to speak to you about your experience in more detail. Looking forward to hearing from you. Again thank you for connecting with us.

lewisville honda
2/17/2015

"Very unfriendly to customers now"

Toyota of lewisville was my favorite shop before. The service center used to give me an idea about my car before. Now when I reach there for oil change they just change oil very fast and let me go. For any other checking, the service man says, he need $100 diagnosis fees. Before they would give me a recommendation paper and I could pick one or two very important one. It was good for you and me. This time they just changed oil and gave me a paper of small safety inspections. I was willing to do a work of $200. But the shop right now is concentrating on $100 diagnosis fees. Also the salesman talk like "there is nothing free". It sounds like you will do either a major problem or oil change.

Don't Know

Toyota of Lewisville responded to this review

February 25, 2015

To whom it may concern, We have read you review and want to be able to better understand what happened when you took your vehicle in to be serviced. We just have a few questions to ask you, What did the service department tell you that we need to diagnose? Also what is the name on the account, and what kind of vehicle did you have serviced?

Reviews of Jack Mitchell