Toyota of Lewisville

1547 Stemmons Fwy,
Lewisville, Texas 75067
Toyota of Lewisville Info
About Toyota of Lewisville

We pride ourselves on offering a better way to do business. We will always be open and honest with our customers, and every member of our sales staff is held to the highest professional standards. We don't tolerate any high-pressure sales tactics -- we don't believe in that. We always endeavor to be conscious of your time, and we encourage all of our customers to conduct research before making a purchase. We will do whatever it takes to make you our customer for life. That's what you'll get when you come Toyota of Lewisville, and that's our better way of doing business.

About Toyota of Lewisville

• The Avalon Cafe
  • Lifetime Oil Changes
  • Plasma Satellite TV
  • 300 Gallon Saltwater Fish Display
walklong
4/12/2015

"GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WITH COLLIN AT TOYOTA LEWISVILLE"

This is second time I buy car from Toyota Lewisville, Texas with Collin. The first time I bought 2 new Toyota Corolla LE with Collin around Christmas 2013. I came back to buy a new Toyota Camry LE with Collin today. We’ve had great experience working with Collin McAdams, he was extremely helpful in providing what was needed during the sale negotiations and followed up with any issues we had after the purchase. He took his time to work with us to get us exactly what we needed. We’ll definitely advise all our friends and family to look for your dealership and for Collin on their next purchase. You have done the great jobs Collin. Thanks again.

none
4/02/2015

"Good luck with this dealership. "

It has taken me over 8 months to get Toyota of Lewisville to complete all the conditions of my new vehicle purchase. Not to mention, once you buy the vehicle they are less than happy to help. Saleman Jack Mitchell told me he couldn't help me set an appointment with the finance department because he wasn't making a sale to me. I can almost guarantee if I was buying a vehicle he would have made sure to get me an appointment with finance This was after he made me wait over an hour for the finance department when the finance guy I finally spoke with advised me he was available the entire time I waited. Love my truck, but not this dealership. If you want a new Toyota go elsewhere because this dealership is horrible.

PG
3/31/2015

"terrible service in new car sales"

Terrible customer service in new car sales. I was promised a phone call from Jim used car sales manager and Sam new car salesman never received one. Called the next day and no one cared that those two employees failed to provide customer service to a customer and jim refused to provide me with the name of the owner of the dealer. If you want to be treated like a valued customer try a different dealership

jim

jordanwollman
3/30/2015

"Walked in, walked out, great experience"

Jack Mitchell really took care of me. Great service, knowledgeable, listened to my needs, got me the deal I wanted. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new Toyota.

none
3/29/2015

"PURCHASING A NEW TOYOTA HIGHLANDER FROM JACK MITCHELL"

I contacted USAA describing the new Toyota vehicle I was interested in purchasing. The next day I was contacted by Toyota Lewisville (JACK MITCHELL) who invited us to the dealership for discussion and consultation. From our first contact with Toyota Lewisville we were impressed with their operation. All employees we made contact with at this facility were very friendly and helpful. Our sales person was Jack Mitchell. We have been buying various new cars since 1957 in many parts of the U.S. I would rate Jack as one of the best sales person we have worked with in buying a car. His personality, demeanor and kindness help him in being a great salesman. No oversell, or high sales pressure, just a strong presentation of his product in a knowledgeable manner that builds trust with the customer. At delivery of the vehicle, he made a very complete demonstration of the new features on the vehicle and has been quick to assist us since the delivery. His professionalism made our purchase an enjoyable experience and I would quickly recommend him to others seeking a new car.

Jo
3/28/2015

"My Most Pleasant Car Buying Experience"

My son-in-law highly recommended Jack Mitchell when he learned that I planned to buy a new car. Jack handled the sale as the professional that he is. He was also a gentleman. Everything went smoothly and promptly compared to other car buying experiences.

casabonita5
3/26/2015

"Comfortable"

I WAS a first time car buyer. i had been to MANY dealers before i was recommended to Mr. marmolejo. He made me feel very comfortable and confident in my buying process. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car!

Nikitha
3/25/2015

"Excellent Car Salesman - Jack Mitchell"

I have been dealing with this dealership and Car Salesman Jack Mitchell for 2 years. I always can call and count on Jack to answer any of my questions and concerns. He is always very friendly and helpful which makes my experience go smoothly. I would recommend Jack Mitchell to anyone for their car buying needs. Thanks Jack for just being AWESOME!!!!

RachaelSis
3/23/2015

"Great service!!"

Nick was awesome! Helped me find my first car and the one I really wanted!! Toyota Corolla 2006!l I would definitely ask for nick, get is really personal and gets to know you.

Nick Madere

Scott
3/16/2015

"Great experience with Jack Mitchell at Toyota Lewisville"

Jack was very professional, knowledgeable, friendly and easy to talk with. We just dealt with Jack on selecting our car and the price. No manager.

The finance guy was great also, but I don't recall his name.

Reviews of Jack Mitchell