Toyota of Lewisville

Showroom Hours: 8:30 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Toyota of Lewisville

Toyota of Lewisville Info
About Toyota of Lewisville

We pride ourselves on offering a better way to do business. We will always be open and honest with our customers, and every member of our sales staff is held to the highest professional standards. We don't tolerate any high-pressure sales tactics -- we don't believe in that. We always endeavor to be conscious of your time, and we encourage all of our customers to conduct research before making a purchase. We will do whatever it takes to make you our customer for life. That's what you'll get when you come Toyota of Lewisville, and that's our better way of doing business.

About Toyota of Lewisville

• The Avalon Cafe
  • Lifetime Oil Changes
  • Plasma Satellite TV
  • 300 Gallon Saltwater Fish Display
mike
2/16/2015

"Excellent car buying experience"

I've purchased several cars from Toyota of Lewisville and have always been very happy with the professional staff and service I've received. They make the car buying experience enjoyable.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Toyota of Lewisville online. We want everyone who walks into the doors to feel welcomed and comfortable.

MHD
2/13/2015

"Caleb is Terrrific!!!!"

Caleb and Carey made the purchase a breeze! They were courteous and professional. Caleb didn't try to sell extras I didn't want or need. He actually listened and answered all questions. No good, bad cop, no haggling, no hassle. I would definitely refer anyone to him and the dealership. Great experience and well worth the drive from McKinney!

February 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Caleb and Carey. Investing in a vehicle should not be hassle. It should an enjoyable experience and we want everyone to get the most out of it.

lleemcau
2/08/2015

"pain-free purchase transaction"

I just bought a new Avalon. Collin Macadams was our sales person. He made the whole process so easy. He's great to work with, and does not have that high-pressure type of approach that I hate! He was very quick to respond to questions and concerns. Also, Angel Calix in the finance department was great to work with. This is my 3rd Toyota purchase over the past few decades and Toyota of Lewisville was by far the best dealership I've worked with. I hope to buy from them again in about 200,000 miles! Laura M.

February 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Collin and Angel online. We want investing in a vehicle at Toyota of Lewisville to be an easy and enjoyable process. We want everyone to find the right vehicle and we are here to make it happen.

jeachung
2/05/2015

"derek song is best"

I had excellent experience with Derek Song, he is best sales guy I ever experience. If you go to Toyota of lewisville go find Derek Song and only took about little bit over 2 hours buying car and I am willing to go back for him as well.

February 05, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Derek and Toyota of Lewisville online. We want to make investing in a vehicle as easy as possible.

Kathryntara
2/04/2015

"Derek Song is Fantastic!"

Derek was a great sales representative. He was concerned about my need and wants as a prospective car buyer and not his own. I Am happy to recommend him to anyone needing to purchase a car!

February 05, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Derek and Toyota of Lewisville online. All of our sales staff is here to put our customers needs first so that they find the perfect vehicle.

Davidson
2/04/2015

"Amazing dealership! Amazing salesman!!"

This was the first time my husband and I had gone to a dealership to purchase a car. We thought it'd be a little intimidating and rough. However it was quite the opposite. We met up with Derek who absolutely was amazing. Explained to us our options asked what we were looking for and gave us our options within our budget. We had recently been in an accident and he was very compassionate to our situation. Best experience ever hands down best customer experience I have ever had. He then had Jennifer explain the financing detail. She was very well informed and ensured we knew what everything meant.

February 05, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Derek and Toyota of Lewisville. We want everyone that walks into our store to feel comfortable and welcomed. We are here to help our customer find the right vehicle and we will do whatever we need to make that happen.

Bhorsman1
1/30/2015

"Outstanding buying experience"

After test driving multiple cars I decided the Camry was the best car for my needs. It was a little over my budget but after working with sales associate Jack Mitchell I actually came in under budget with a better interest rate than any other dealership had offered me and they gave me a great price for my trade-in. Jack was a no pressure easy going sales guy. I could not be happier with my buying experience at Toyota of Lewisville.

February 04, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your story about Jack online so that others can also see what a positive experience you had. Welcome to our TOL family.

Max
1/19/2015

"One of the best car buying experiences I have had"

Great buying experience. The sales process was very professional. The salesman I worked with, Jack Mitchell, listened to my needs in a vehicle and respected my time. I would refer Jack to anyone looking to buy.

January 21, 2015

The entire sales team of Toyota of Lewisville is very good at getting to know our customers. We do this so that we can better help you find the right vehicle.

rkg2984
1/19/2015

"Overall Great Experience"

Jack was very helpful and friendly. He sat with us, found out what we were looking for and pulled up the different vehicles that he thought would be a good fit. Throughout the entire process, he was upfront and honest. Overall, it was a great experience.

January 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Jack and Toyota of Lewisville. We are here to help find you the perfect vehicle. We want to be able to give our customers options so that they can invest in the perfect fit.

Studley
1/15/2015

"Vehicle check up 65,ooo mile"

I took Prius for my 5000 mile check and repairs on 1/14/2015. Selena Coffman, service advisor attended to my requests and questions. I have to say, I am happy to know professionals. Such as miss Coffman are a team member of Toyota of Texas. My experience with Toyota of lewisville has always like a member of the family. So much so I have leased two vehicles and purchase another one there. A happy customer.

January 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Selena and Toyota of Lewisville. The entire service team is there to help you and make your experience enjoyable and convenient.

Reviews of Jack Mitchell