Toyota of Orlando

Rafael Hernandez

Agustin Vazquez, Service, Toyota of Orlando

Agustin Vazquez

February 25, 2017

"Service impecable and courtesy of employees"

- CarolusD

Ray Lopez, a real gentleman, greeted me and made me feel special. The service and promptness was amazing. He told me with clarity what was needed for the car . I am very satisfied and will not go anywhere else. I will also mentioned the girl who set the appointment and the cashier were as well very courteous. Keep up this wonderfull attitude.

"Great buying experience"

- ToyotaFamily4Ever

Thank you to Dessiree Figueroa (Financial Services) and Christopher Jimenez ( Sales Specialist) for a very pleasant buying experience. I had my 2003 Camry since I purchased it in November 2002 and 180,000 miles later it was time to move on to my dream car a 2016 Avalon. It was late and even though it was well after closing time, there was no rush to get us out the door. Both of the employees listened and worked hard to meet my needs. They are both true assets to the organization. It is good to see the professionalism I have experience with service carries over to the sales organization. First class all around! Special kudos to Dessiree Figueroa who not only was a wiz with all the myriad paperwork but was incredibly knowledgeable about the set up of the information sync with my phone, downloading apps for navigation and having the patience to explain it all even at that late hour. Truly amazing.

"Betheny Prince"

- Kerasmith

Ms. Prince my financial representative was amazing, she fully elaborated on all the paper work I had to sign, she made sure i understood what was said and i greatly appreciated that she answered my questions exceptionally. Thankk You!

• Open Extended Hours