Toyota of Orlando

Finance

May 28, 2017

"2017 Toyota Corolla"

- Brooketf

This is my first brand new car I bought, and it was such a pleasure working with Abe, Eduardo, and Pedro. They were very helpful and flexible when it came to pricing and when I come back I would definitely ask for those specific people again.

Abe, Eduardo, Pedro Marrero

May 27, 2017

"New car purchase"

- Siriusblack12gpl

My first time purchasing a new car. The showroom was really busy but it was also a holiday weekend so to be expected. I received assistance from several people to make sure all my questions were answered.

Jennifer Pons Andre Molanini

May 27, 2017

"Bethany Prince "

- karmela

This is one of the best, honest dealerships Ive ever dealt with, it is also my second Camry that I purchased from this dealership. Bethany Prince was exceptional, she is very informative and well knowledge. I would definitely recommend Toyota of Orlando to everyone I know.

Bethany prince, fred, and joshua

• Open Extended Hours