Toyota of South Florida

9775 NW 12th St,
Miami, Florida 33172
Toyota of South Florida Info
About Toyota of South Florida

At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Toyota of South Florida

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

jagmeister1951
3/15/2015

"Top Notch Help Inn Purchasing My New 2015 Camry SE"

I had a wonderful experience from start to finish in assisting me in purchasing my new car. Lindsay Machado made me feel I was in very good hands during the time I spent at Toyota of South Florida. She never treated me like a number, but like "family," while she helped me look at different vehicles, take a couple of test drives during the purchase process. I never felt pressured to hurry up and make a decision in purchasing a new vehicle Even the employees that I briefly came in contact with, were very friendly and asked me if they could possibly help me. I can definitely say that Toyota of South Florida fosters a very friendly and helpful atmosphere while at their dealership.

Lindsay Machado

Dolores
1/22/2015

"SUPERRR!!"

Mi experiencia fue muy positiva, desde que entras ellos hacen todo el esfuerzo para acomodar el precio y lo que tu quieres, el hecho fue que sali feliz!! Sali con el carro que me gustaba y quede pagando lo que se me ajustaba a mi presupuesto de vida. Alex Cuervo y su companero que no recuerdo el nombre me ayudaron un monton, tambien Bernie. Los recomiendo ampliamente son una maravilla. Y con los ojos cerrados volveria a comprar otro TOYOTA!!

Alex Cuervo, Bernie

ms99
1/12/2015

"Treated like a VIP"

Purchased another new vehicle from this dealership. I was prepared and I knew what I wanted, one call and everything was set up - probably my smoothest car purchase. When I arrived the next day, the truck was washed, fueled up and the paperwork was ready. They took the time to explain all the features of my new Sequoia including setting up my phone and Toyota Entune app. I was very impressed with the extensive knowledge of the staff, it was if they drove the same car every day. Thank you once again!

Paul Yorio
1/12/2015

"Great Sales VIP Experience"

My wife and I have been loyal customers since 2007 and just leased our fourth and fifth vehicles from Toyota of South Florida! The courteous VIP treatment by Mr. Alex Cuervo was outstanding. We walked in and drove out with the new vehicles and all documents--insurance, lease, etc. in the same afternoon. Thanks a million--Paul & Jaqueline Yorio

Alex Cuervo

marioeduardo
12/08/2014

"GeoMan"

Tuve una experiencia muy agradable en el lease del Toyota Camry 2015 Los emleados fueron extremadamente profesionales y atentos. Gracias a ellos puede hacer una buena seleccion para obtener el tercer carro en Toyota of South Florida

CUERVO Y FIGUEROA

flecomateo
4/26/2012

"I went in to this dealer just to see what my options..."

I went in to this dealer just to see what my options were.I was treated with no pressure and straight foward answers, after visiting a couple of more places the numbers I had recieved the same ball park figures give or take a few bucks. When I went back to buy my new Corrola because of the way I was treated it was a quick, easy, and smooth process. I am very happy!!!!

Mr Corbo

212krunner
4/22/2012

"after much research on a prius i decided to go into the..."

after much research on a prius i decided to go into the dealer (toyota of south florida) and had the pleasure of dealing with a superlative salesman, alex corbo. not only did he take his time in showing me the ins and outs of the car, he also answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable about my purchase. mr corbo has restored my faith in salesmen. thank you!

alex corbo

DAltamirano
4/21/2012

"I had a great experience with my purchases of a Lexus..."

I had a great experience with my purchases of a Lexus and a Mercedes, we had a great customer service and an excelent attention, Freder is very knowledgeable, I will recomment TOTOTA OF SOUTH FLORIDA to every body in my family and friends. Freder Figueroa is an Excellent Sales Person. Thank You for your excellent customer service. Darwin and Nydia Altamirano

love my 4Runner
4/20/2012

"Excellent professional service, friendly attendants upon..."

Excellent professional service, friendly attendants upon entering the service area. Our salesman, Freder was friendly, professional and took the time to answered all our questions and willing to work out the price for the car I was looking a Toyota 4Runner. It was a great experience to buy a car from this dealership, I never once felt pressure into buying a vehicle nor did I feel like I was "just a number." I have recommended Toyota of South Florida to many of my friends. I'm very happy with my 4Runner.

beth_oscar
4/20/2012

"I recently bought a Toyota RAV4 2012 this is my first..."

I recently bought a Toyota RAV4 2012 this is my first sales experience with Freder Figueroa. He was a wonderful salesman because he remains focused on the buyer for the duration of the transaction, he knows all about every model available and he is absolutely fair. He worked with me on price and accessories to my satisfaction. I was very comfortable dealing with him and I would Highly recommend a visit to this dealership. Thanks to Freder for the great service and for your patience with my kids running around us!

Reviews of Carlos  Chirino