Toyota of South Florida

9775 NW 12th St,
Miami, Florida 33172
Toyota of South Florida Info
About Toyota of South Florida

At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Toyota of South Florida

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

dns0008
4/30/2015

"Excellent service"

Javier Vinals was an excellent sales person who was willing to meet my bottom line and work with me to buy a new car. I would totally recommend this dealer.

Javier Vinals

Fisherman
4/24/2015

"My best experience so far"

Just purchase a new 2015 Sienna van with all the possible equipment, the entire transaction took about 3,5 hrs from the beginning to end , the treatment, speed on the process was fantastic, after purchasing more than 20 cars in my life , this was the most pleasant experience, only one complain the cafeteria doesn't have lactose free milk , just a small detail.

Leo jr

Maria VFadhel
4/22/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I kept delaying my car purchase because buying a car can be such a painful experience. Armando Martinez is an excellent sales person. He listened to me and helped me choose the perfect car for me. I was able to buy a 2014 Jeep Patriot within my budget. From the second I walked into the dealer I felt at ease. I never felt pressured at all. I was out of the dealer within two hours and that's just because it took a bit to receive my proof of insurance from my broker. They sell insurance within the premises but I had my own and they never pressured me to choose one over the other. I had an extremely pleasant experience. I recommend this dealer to everyone. Go ask for Armando. You will not regret it. I also want to mention that Gretel is an amazing manager as well. She is there available within plain view and accessible to help and answer questions. Toyota of South Florida is the dealer to go. Thanks Armando and Gretel. I am enjoying my jeep very much.

Armando Martinez, Internet Sales Specialist

Miami55
4/09/2015

"My New Corolla"

Many thanks to Leo and Guillermo...Your time & effort made all the difference. I will recommend Toyota of South Florida without hesitation. Yours truly, RH.

Leo/Guillermo

rob
4/06/2015

"Lindsey Machado, Lindsey Machado!!"

Lindsey was amazing. I have bought a lot of cars for me, my wife, my kids, my grandkids, and Lindsey is the best that I have seem. I will buy from you again and again. Rob Hopson,Miami, Florida

Lindsay Machado

jagmeister1951
3/15/2015

"Top Notch Help Inn Purchasing My New 2015 Camry SE"

I had a wonderful experience from start to finish in assisting me in purchasing my new car. Lindsay Machado made me feel I was in very good hands during the time I spent at Toyota of South Florida. She never treated me like a number, but like "family," while she helped me look at different vehicles, take a couple of test drives during the purchase process. I never felt pressured to hurry up and make a decision in purchasing a new vehicle Even the employees that I briefly came in contact with, were very friendly and asked me if they could possibly help me. I can definitely say that Toyota of South Florida fosters a very friendly and helpful atmosphere while at their dealership.

Lindsay Machado

Dolores
1/22/2015

"SUPERRR!!"

Mi experiencia fue muy positiva, desde que entras ellos hacen todo el esfuerzo para acomodar el precio y lo que tu quieres, el hecho fue que sali feliz!! Sali con el carro que me gustaba y quede pagando lo que se me ajustaba a mi presupuesto de vida. Alex Cuervo y su companero que no recuerdo el nombre me ayudaron un monton, tambien Bernie. Los recomiendo ampliamente son una maravilla. Y con los ojos cerrados volveria a comprar otro TOYOTA!!

Alex Cuervo, Bernie

ms99
1/12/2015

"Treated like a VIP"

Purchased another new vehicle from this dealership. I was prepared and I knew what I wanted, one call and everything was set up - probably my smoothest car purchase. When I arrived the next day, the truck was washed, fueled up and the paperwork was ready. They took the time to explain all the features of my new Sequoia including setting up my phone and Toyota Entune app. I was very impressed with the extensive knowledge of the staff, it was if they drove the same car every day. Thank you once again!

Paul Yorio
1/12/2015

"Great Sales VIP Experience"

My wife and I have been loyal customers since 2007 and just leased our fourth and fifth vehicles from Toyota of South Florida! The courteous VIP treatment by Mr. Alex Cuervo was outstanding. We walked in and drove out with the new vehicles and all documents--insurance, lease, etc. in the same afternoon. Thanks a million--Paul & Jaqueline Yorio

Alex Cuervo

marioeduardo
12/08/2014

"GeoMan"

Tuve una experiencia muy agradable en el lease del Toyota Camry 2015 Los emleados fueron extremadamente profesionales y atentos. Gracias a ellos puede hacer una buena seleccion para obtener el tercer carro en Toyota of South Florida

CUERVO Y FIGUEROA