Toyota of South Florida

9775 NW 12th Street, Doral, Florida 33172

Makes: Toyota|Service Center

Toyota of South Florida
Toyota of South Florida Info

"I ordered the new 2013 Avalon at Toyota of South Florida..."

I ordered the new 2013 Avalon at Toyota of South Florida and once it arrived i was contacted right away, the Avalon is great and very advanced, my sales person took the time to go thru all the new features that I would have never understood by myself. Thank you!

Leo Perez Jr.

"I went in to this dealer just to see what my options..."

I went in to this dealer just to see what my options were.I was treated with no pressure and straight foward answers, after visiting a couple of more places the numbers I had recieved the same ball park figures give or take a few bucks. When I went back to buy my new Corrola because of the way I was treated it was a quick, easy, and smooth process. I am very happy!!!!

Mr Corbo

"after much research on a prius i decided to go into the..."

after much research on a prius i decided to go into the dealer (toyota of south florida) and had the pleasure of dealing with a superlative salesman, alex corbo. not only did he take his time in showing me the ins and outs of the car, he also answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable about my purchase. mr corbo has restored my faith in salesmen. thank you!

alex corbo

"I had a great experience with my purchases of a Lexus..."

I had a great experience with my purchases of a Lexus and a Mercedes, we had a great customer service and an excelent attention, Freder is very knowledgeable, I will recomment TOTOTA OF SOUTH FLORIDA to every body in my family and friends. Freder Figueroa is an Excellent Sales Person. Thank You for your excellent customer service. Darwin and Nydia Altamirano

Freder Figueroa

"Excellent professional service, friendly attendants upon..."

Excellent professional service, friendly attendants upon entering the service area. Our salesman, Freder was friendly, professional and took the time to answered all our questions and willing to work out the price for the car I was looking a Toyota 4Runner. It was a great experience to buy a car from this dealership, I never once felt pressure into buying a vehicle nor did I feel like I was "just a number." I have recommended Toyota of South Florida to many of my friends. I'm very happy with my 4Runner.

Freder Figueroa

"I recently bought a Toyota RAV4 2012 this is my first..."

I recently bought a Toyota RAV4 2012 this is my first sales experience with Freder Figueroa. He was a wonderful salesman because he remains focused on the buyer for the duration of the transaction, he knows all about every model available and he is absolutely fair. He worked with me on price and accessories to my satisfaction. I was very comfortable dealing with him and I would Highly recommend a visit to this dealership. Thanks to Freder for the great service and for your patience with my kids running around us!

Freder Figueroa

"After leaving a Toyota Dealer in Kendall very upset, due..."

After leaving a Toyota Dealer in Kendall very upset, due to treatment and price, I went to Toyota of South Florida with my guard up in pursuit of a new Prius v. I was pleasantly approached by Alex Corbo and he reassured me that not all dealers and salesman were the same. Well, he was right. Alex was very professional and willing to help me get my Prius v at the monthly payment I could afford. I left very satisfied with my new car and a new friend. Thank you!

Alex Corbo

"This is a shark tank, very unprofessional sales team, one..."

This is a shark tank, very unprofessional sales team, one word today another tomorrow. They should be flipping burger instead of selling japanesse cars, the japanesse people do not deserve such representation in US. If you want to be treated like sh.. go to this place, if you value your money and be treated with respect go to Honda (very nice people), Hiunday (very pro client team) or somewhere else. They have not realized what a client represents for them, they need to improve their attitude, this is a selling business nor a torture or a burger business.

Freder and Corbo

"Dina was awesome to work with! She was super nice and she..."

Dina was awesome to work with! She was super nice and she really knew her stuff when it came to the cars. I would definetly come back to her for my next car and i will recommend her to all my friends and family

dina filice

"Dina was so great to work with. She is very..."

Dina was so great to work with. She is very knowledgeable about the products, patient, and friendly. Would highly recommend working with her. Pleasant experience.

Dina Filice