Toyota of South Florida

9775 NW 12th St,
Miami, Florida 33172
Toyota of South Florida Info
About Toyota of South Florida

At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Toyota of South Florida

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

sfman
7/18/2015

"Great experience"

This was the 6th time I buy a new car and this was the best one of all. Felt no pressure, had answers for all my questions, and great attitudes. Would definitely recommend to someone looking for a new car.

Leo & Damian

agent-cart
7/05/2015

"Once again satisfied!!"

I have leased cars from this place for over ten years and always drive away happy. Very pleasant, and professional atmosphere. They try to make the process as seamless as possible.

Luis Hidalgo, Freder Figueroa.

cgonza18
6/09/2015

"Excellent Service "

I am a loyal customer of Toyota of South Florida. They have the best sales personnel, financing is easy and always have great offers to buy or lease.

Javier

Mayra Del Toro
5/27/2015

"Execellent service from Lindsey Machado--A Star for LIndsey"

I want to thank Lindsey Machado for her wonderful service and excellent attentiveness of every detail in finding the right car. My family is grateful to her and I will recommend her to all my friends. She certainly has what it takes to be a Sales person seeing you as an individual and not as a number. I 'm requesting that she's recognized for her excellent service. Myra Del Toro and family..

Lindsey Machado

gilbert
5/26/2015

"Fast, friendly, excellent service"

Lindsay was very kind, and showed the best options! Same Armando and Benito. I will come soon for a Toyota Tacoma. Nice place ,good inventory

Lindsay Machado,Armando Martinez,Benito Corpus

dns0008
4/30/2015

"Excellent service"

Javier Vinals was an excellent sales person who was willing to meet my bottom line and work with me to buy a new car. I would totally recommend this dealer.

Javier Vinals

Fisherman
4/24/2015

"My best experience so far"

Just purchase a new 2015 Sienna van with all the possible equipment, the entire transaction took about 3,5 hrs from the beginning to end , the treatment, speed on the process was fantastic, after purchasing more than 20 cars in my life , this was the most pleasant experience, only one complain the cafeteria doesn't have lactose free milk , just a small detail.

Leo jr

Maria VFadhel
4/22/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I kept delaying my car purchase because buying a car can be such a painful experience. Armando Martinez is an excellent sales person. He listened to me and helped me choose the perfect car for me. I was able to buy a 2014 Jeep Patriot within my budget. From the second I walked into the dealer I felt at ease. I never felt pressured at all. I was out of the dealer within two hours and that's just because it took a bit to receive my proof of insurance from my broker. They sell insurance within the premises but I had my own and they never pressured me to choose one over the other. I had an extremely pleasant experience. I recommend this dealer to everyone. Go ask for Armando. You will not regret it. I also want to mention that Gretel is an amazing manager as well. She is there available within plain view and accessible to help and answer questions. Toyota of South Florida is the dealer to go. Thanks Armando and Gretel. I am enjoying my jeep very much.

Armando Martinez, Internet Sales Specialist

Miami55
4/09/2015

"My New Corolla"

Many thanks to Leo and Guillermo...Your time & effort made all the difference. I will recommend Toyota of South Florida without hesitation. Yours truly, RH.

Leo/Guillermo

rob
4/06/2015

"Lindsey Machado, Lindsey Machado!!"

Lindsey was amazing. I have bought a lot of cars for me, my wife, my kids, my grandkids, and Lindsey is the best that I have seem. I will buy from you again and again. Rob Hopson,Miami, Florida

Lindsay Machado