Toyota of South Florida

Carlos  Chirino, Internet Sales Specialist , Toyota of South Florida

Carlos Chirino

Internet Sales Specialist

November 28, 2016

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE! BEST PRICE!"

- Dulce

I have bought a lot of cars in my life and this was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. My sales person Rudy Ramirez and the Financial staff were so helpful, patience, professional and most important straight forward. They got me exactly the car I wanted at the Best Price! I was honestly very impressed with this dealer. Kudos to Toyota of South Florida!!

October 18, 2016

"New toyota raf4 xle silver2017"

- Catalina

I cannot be more happy with my new 2017 toyota raf4 xle in silver.my salesperson Gustavo chavez was very professional and patience with me.the sales and finance department are a great team.benito corpus in finance made the process easy and fast.I really recommend this dealership very efficient,made the whole purchase easy for me.very happy with my new raf4.

October 14, 2016

"Keep away of this Toyota Service Center"

- Sol56

My 2011 Toyota RAV4 has a safety recall notice about rear outboard seat belts. After receive a notification from Toyota and follow this letter instruction, I called to Toyota of South Florida at Doral in order to make an appointment for this specific issue and they scheduled me on Monday October 10th, 8:30am. I lost this morning job and my time, when I arrived there they let me know these parts for this recall have not been received yet and I should keep calling to service department to know when these part are available. In my personal opinion a safety recall is a very important issue and Toyota must take more responsibility with this kind of problems (no the customer). My advise for all Toyota owner: "Avoid this Team" (Toyota of South Florida at Doral) Sol56

New 2015 Toyota Camry, $24999