Toyota of South Florida

9775 NW 12th St,
Miami, Florida 33172
Toyota of South Florida Info
About Toyota of South Florida

At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Toyota of South Florida

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

claunegri
7/31/2016

"Very Happy!!!!!!"

July 26 buy a Toyota Camry 2007 thanks to my seller Enrique Alvarez, he is an excellent person, a very good seller. he helped me find what I was looking for, I had patience and always trying to be better each time more... my car is in perfect condition... always I will be thankful to the dealer because in the truck I found that I liked, but I'm going to be thankful to Enrique Alvarez for his help. not going to doubt ever if I buy another car going to the same dealer and with the same person.

Enrique Alvarez

toyrav
7/07/2016

"Car buying without stress"

I walked into the dealership to have a closer look at a RAV4 which was one of the short listed car which I planned to lease. Within 2.5 hours I drove out of the dealership in my new RAV4. This was a stress free experience thanks to Mr. Rudy Ramirez who was the salesperson who was with me from start to finish. Later he helped me get the registration transferred and my insurance done.

Rudy Ramirez, Rene De Moya III and Bernie.

Lianne
5/29/2016

"Amazing experience"

I had leased 2 Camry's before from Toyota of South Florida and was looking into leasing a Rav4 this time. Met with salesman Eloy Alonso and had a great experience. He was calmed, patient, diligent and professional. Got me the deal I was hoping for and I am very satisfied. If you want a fair deal and a smooth experience when getting a new car I would recommend Toyota of South Florida and Eloy Alonso very highly.

Eloy A. Alonso

rmerseguel
5/16/2016

"Excellent"

Fast, excellent salesman, Very good car options, fair negotiation, amazing people. Got in and got out within 2 hours, including 4 test drives. Thank you!

Enrique

Maria
4/06/2016

"excellent"

I have purchased 2012 Toyota Camry SE for my son, very happy with the negotiation with Joel Cordova, excellent skills and very professional!.Will see you soon.

Joel Cordova

iamjohnne
3/21/2016

"Choosing a Toyota"

My first contact was through email. I then was given an appointment and went to the dealership. I enjoyed working with Orlando Martinez, he showed me several cars, but really let me choose the one I wanted. When the color was not available, he contacted me as soon as the car arrived.

Orlando Martinez

2/01/2016

"Freder Figueroa is the BEST salesman!!!"

I have purchased two cars at Toyota Of South Florida with Freder Figueroa and both experiences have been amazing! Freder was very professional and patient! I highly recommend him for your next car buying/ leasing experience! He will get you the best deal! More than satisfied with my new 2016 Toyota Camry! THANK YOU FREDER!!!

FREDER FIGUEROA

February 19, 2016

Thank you for the rating and the recommendations! We're sure you'll love your new Camry; let us know if you have any questions. Toyota of South Florida

Louie S
2/01/2016

"Deal Negotiations for 2015 Toyota Sienna Mini-van "

I had a very good negotiation process with Johnathan Alvarez from the Internet Department with Gretel his manager. It was a little longer buying process than I expected but I persevered. I do have to say that the time for ascertaining the value of my trade-in before final trade-in negotiation did take a lot longer than was necessary. It was almost 1 hour and 20 minutes. The time with the Finance Officer was a breeze since I already had my pre-approved credit union voucher in hand. Total time from Hello to Driving Off in my New Sienna [including the initial day for test drive and initial price negotiation was 1h:10m (1st day) plus 2h:30m (next day) ] for a total of 3 hours and 40 minutes. I don't know if this is good timing but I know that when I was younger, my negotiation process needed more training. I have bought four new cars previous to this Sienna and a least six private used car deals. I would like to recommend all whoever go to any car dealership, to research all they can about the price of the car model they are searching. An informed car buyer is better off when negotiating their final out-the-door price (TRUECAR.COM , EDMUNDS.COM, etc). If possible, go to your credit union, and get approved with a check in hand. I would still recommend working with Johnathan Alvarez from the Internet Dept

Johnathan Alvarez * * * * *

February 19, 2016

Thank you for your thorough feedback Louie. Your advice is spot-on, and we appreciate you leaving us a review. Give us a call if there is anything else we can assist you with. Toyota of South Florida

DxA
1/24/2016

"Rudy gave us the best deal"

We bought a Toyota Camry from Rudy the whole process took less than an hour. Rudy was great he was very professional we will go back and do business with him next time.

Rudy Ramirez

February 05, 2016

Thank you for the review and 5 star rating! Our staff strives to make the buying process as quick and simple as possible. Enjoy your Camry, and give us a call if anything comes up. Toyota of South Florida

judyth
1/21/2016

"The best salesman Enique Alvares"

I have buyer two cars in this Dealer and am very satisfied with my salesman Enrique Alvarez, is very professional and a great seller, we will soon buy another and we will always seek to Enrique. Thanks to all. Judith

Enrique Alvarez

February 05, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about Enrique! Enjoy your cars, and don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions! Toyota of South Florida

Reviews of Gretel Santana