Toyota of South Florida

Internet Sales Specialist

January 11, 2017

"A Wonderful experience!"

- LIANA DENIS

Excellent service, my seller Guillermo Bonet very professional and diligent in attention. I recommend it to everyone. comfortable all installation of Toyota of South Florida.

November 28, 2016

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE! BEST PRICE!"

- Dulce

I have bought a lot of cars in my life and this was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. My sales person Rudy Ramirez and the Financial staff were so helpful, patience, professional and most important straight forward. They got me exactly the car I wanted at the Best Price! I was honestly very impressed with this dealer. Kudos to Toyota of South Florida!!

October 18, 2016

"New toyota raf4 xle silver2017"

- Catalina

I cannot be more happy with my new 2017 toyota raf4 xle in silver.my salesperson Gustavo chavez was very professional and patience with me.the sales and finance department are a great team.benito corpus in finance made the process easy and fast.I really recommend this dealership very efficient,made the whole purchase easy for me.very happy with my new raf4.

New 2015 Toyota Camry, $24999