Toyota of South Florida

9775 NW 12th St,
Miami, Florida 33172
Toyota of South Florida Info
About Toyota of South Florida

At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs. We understand that you rely on our web site for accurate information, and it is our pledge to deliver you relevant, correct, and abundant content. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. Our staff is happy to answer any and all inquiries in a timely fashion. We look forward to doing business with you!

About Toyota of South Florida

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

rmerseguel
5/16/2016

"Excellent"

Fast, excellent salesman, Very good car options, fair negotiation, amazing people. Got in and got out within 2 hours, including 4 test drives. Thank you!

Enrique

Maria
4/06/2016

"excellent"

I have purchased 2012 Toyota Camry SE for my son, very happy with the negotiation with Joel Cordova, excellent skills and very professional!.Will see you soon.

Joel Cordova

iamjohnne
3/21/2016

"Choosing a Toyota"

My first contact was through email. I then was given an appointment and went to the dealership. I enjoyed working with Orlando Martinez, he showed me several cars, but really let me choose the one I wanted. When the color was not available, he contacted me as soon as the car arrived.

Orlando Martinez

2/01/2016

"Freder Figueroa is the BEST salesman!!!"

I have purchased two cars at Toyota Of South Florida with Freder Figueroa and both experiences have been amazing! Freder was very professional and patient! I highly recommend him for your next car buying/ leasing experience! He will get you the best deal! More than satisfied with my new 2016 Toyota Camry! THANK YOU FREDER!!!

FREDER FIGUEROA

February 19, 2016

Thank you for the rating and the recommendations! We're sure you'll love your new Camry; let us know if you have any questions. Toyota of South Florida

Louie S
2/01/2016

"Deal Negotiations for 2015 Toyota Sienna Mini-van "

I had a very good negotiation process with Johnathan Alvarez from the Internet Department with Gretel his manager. It was a little longer buying process than I expected but I persevered. I do have to say that the time for ascertaining the value of my trade-in before final trade-in negotiation did take a lot longer than was necessary. It was almost 1 hour and 20 minutes. The time with the Finance Officer was a breeze since I already had my pre-approved credit union voucher in hand. Total time from Hello to Driving Off in my New Sienna [including the initial day for test drive and initial price negotiation was 1h:10m (1st day) plus 2h:30m (next day) ] for a total of 3 hours and 40 minutes. I don't know if this is good timing but I know that when I was younger, my negotiation process needed more training. I have bought four new cars previous to this Sienna and a least six private used car deals. I would like to recommend all whoever go to any car dealership, to research all they can about the price of the car model they are searching. An informed car buyer is better off when negotiating their final out-the-door price (TRUECAR.COM , EDMUNDS.COM, etc). If possible, go to your credit union, and get approved with a check in hand. I would still recommend working with Johnathan Alvarez from the Internet Dept

Johnathan Alvarez * * * * *

February 19, 2016

Thank you for your thorough feedback Louie. Your advice is spot-on, and we appreciate you leaving us a review. Give us a call if there is anything else we can assist you with. Toyota of South Florida

DxA
1/24/2016

"Rudy gave us the best deal"

We bought a Toyota Camry from Rudy the whole process took less than an hour. Rudy was great he was very professional we will go back and do business with him next time.

Rudy Ramirez

February 05, 2016

Thank you for the review and 5 star rating! Our staff strives to make the buying process as quick and simple as possible. Enjoy your Camry, and give us a call if anything comes up. Toyota of South Florida

judyth
1/21/2016

"The best salesman Enique Alvares"

I have buyer two cars in this Dealer and am very satisfied with my salesman Enrique Alvarez, is very professional and a great seller, we will soon buy another and we will always seek to Enrique. Thanks to all. Judith

Enrique Alvarez

February 05, 2016

Thank you for your kind words about Enrique! Enjoy your cars, and don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions! Toyota of South Florida

rperdomo09
1/21/2016

"Great salesperson "Enrique Alvarez".."

I bought 2 Toyota Corolla 2016 in Toyota of South Florida in Doral. The sales associate Enrique Alvarez was great. He did a very good job. If I will buy another car, I will do it in the same place with the same salesperson. Thank you.

Enrique Alvarez

February 05, 2016

Thank you for your honest feedback! We hope you enjoy your new cars, and look forward to working with you again in the future! Toyota of South Florida

Bellerina
1/06/2016

"Pleasant"

I haven't had to buy a car in 15 years. I have a 2001 Camry - still in great condition but my husband thought it was time for me to upgrade. I was afraid of walking in to a dealership (reputation of being "sharks") but I did my homework online of what I wanted. Our experience from the moment we entered the showroom to the time we picked up my 2016 4Runner. Jonathan Alvarez was our "internet" salesperson. Young, knowledgeable, and very pleasant. He treated us like he had known us forever. I had expected to be at the dealership for 4 hours but surprisingly, we were out of there in 2. Jonathan has been a real pleasant vehicle shopping experience. We will recommend him to anyone we know is in the market for a Toyota. Thanks Jonathan!

Jonathan Alvarez, Rene Demoya

January 20, 2016

Thank you for sharing your story and leaving us a great review! We hope you enjoy your Toyota as much as you enjoyed your last you. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Toyota of South Florida

Elsi Gonzalez
12/28/2015

"The Best Salesperson I ever had! "Javier Vinales"."

I am a Toyota client for almost four decades, in my family we have had Celicas, RAV4s, Corollas, and a Matrix. Including a couple of cars from other makers; therefore, our experience with salespersons at a dealer is big; however, when we met Javier Vinales as the salesperson of Toyota of South Florida in Doral city, we learned a different experience about buying a car. Javier is calmed, he allows you to talk and explain what you want, he is super professional, he is knowledgeable, he listens, and he transmits confidence and support while the processing is in progress. He made our experience of buying a car so smooth and pleasant that later during the year our family needed another car and we returned to Javier. Both purchases were completed at our most satisfaction. Javier, we appreciate your good services! Thank you, Elsa Gonzalez and Cary Oses.

Javier Vinales

January 04, 2016

Thank you for your honest and exceptional positive review! It really brings us joy to hear back from our customers and hear about their wonderful experience! Thank you for sharing your story! We are thrilled to hear that you really enjoyed working with Javier, here at Toyota of South Florida! If there is anything more that we can do for you, don't hesitate to ask! We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviews of Gretel Santana