Toyota of Wallingford

859-861 North Colony Road,
Wallingford, Connecticut 06492
Toyota of Wallingford Info
About Toyota of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12
1,019 Dealership Reviews
CraigsRAV4
9/01/2015

"Unexpected and quick personal service."

Stopped by Toyota of Wallingford this morning to see if my Bluetooth could be re-established after 15K service out-of-state. Just happened to meet Bill DiChello in the parking lot as i drove in. He asked if he could help and inquired if he could hop in and set it up for me. In no time at all we were up and running. Thanks Bill.

thebaron104
9/01/2015

"Good experience"

I dealt with Phil Orzel when getting a Toyota RAV4. He was very helpful and polite. Answered all of my calls and emails. I would recommend dealing with him.

Richy234
8/31/2015

"New vehicle purchase "

I loved the no hassle environment. Jonathan did a great job at explaining all the benefits of purchasing a vehicle at Toyota of wallingford, he sold the store very well and was really informative on the Rav4. I will definitely be returning to Jonathan and this dealership for future buisness.

Meggytoyota
8/31/2015

"Best dealership ever"

I dealt with Dan. He helped me to find the car I wanted at a price I could afford. He was my trusted advisor and I would recommend him to everyone I know. I love my new Toyota

Phillipsantavenere1970
8/30/2015

"Excellent , quick"

From sales to finance , friendly , honest and quick results , excellent service , great pricing , low pressure , answered all question s and presented all options with truck and finance .

lorenmarozas
8/30/2015

"Another new car.. Another great experience"

I went back, as I always do, to WOW Toyota to pick out the 4th car I've purchased from them. As always, I had a great experience. CJ is a very knowledgeable sales rep and when it came time to show me the ins and outs of the car, he was entirely versed on the specs of the car and every technological intricacy. I will always refer my friends and family to WOW Toyota as well as have my car serviced at in the future. Thanks as always!

Bob7
8/28/2015

"Just Love buying Toyota Cars at this Dealership!!!"

I gave this dealership an excellent rating because I always have an excellent experience every time I go there. Everyone is very helpful and cares about the customer. I bought 13 cars from here and have great relationships with the employees. I will always come here and I'm going to get my son to come too. Nothing but the best at Toyota of Wallingford!!!

Stephanie24
8/28/2015

"Thank you Tim and Frank!"

I've never had luck with cars and especially car sales make me incredibly intimidated. Working with Tim Roy and Frank was the best experience I could have hoped for. No intimidating, welcoming, but what sold me was these guys going the extra mile. Tim came in on his day off to help me finalize my car, Frank drove me an hour away and back to drop off my rental! Customer service is so under done these days, but not here. Thank you all, you have a customer for life.

DC 148
8/25/2015

"Excellent car buying experience"

We came to Toyota of Wallingford while looking for a car for our daughter to use while commuting to school. We had looked at some other cars already and were unhappy with the prices. Isaac approached us and I immediately felt comfortable speaking and joking with him. After telling Isaac what we were looking for, he recommended two vehicles and quickly set up test drives. I never expected that I would buy a Toyota, as I had believed them to be overpriced. I was pleasantly surprised and found that I could get into a lease at an affordable price with no money down. Although I usually dislike car shopping, and had already left some other local dealers unhappy, I found that I enjoyed dealing with Isaac and Toyota of Wallingford. I will definitely come back when looking for my next vehicle.

Isaac Cardona

af1180
8/24/2015

"THE BEST AROUND"

Just leased a new 2015 Camry...I have used this dealership in the past for for quite a few purchases & leases...they never disappoint...It all starts with Frank Pagliuca the sales manager..he is always ready to listen to your needs and set the whole process off on the right tract. My salesman was Mike Cote. Very professional and knowledgeable...showed me a number of vehicle options that would suit my budget. At the end of the process Mike got me the car i was happy with and Frank got me the price within my budget..Quite the team..A very easy and painless experience..After the delivery of the Camry Mike took the time to go over every aspect of the car. Do not hesitate to use this dealership if you are in the market for a Toyota..Make sure you ask for Frank and Mike..

1 - 10 of 1,019 results