Toyota of Wallingford

859-861 North Colony Road,
Wallingford, Connecticut 06492
Toyota of Wallingford Info
About Toyota of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12
Yvonne K
7/31/2015

"Dan Roberts is phenomenal !!!"

This is my fourth lease with Toyota thanks to Dan...he is always a pleasure to deal with and has once again been extremely helpful. I continue to work with Dan because he is the epitomy of what customer service should be. He is fair and always has tried to get me the best deal possible without trying to oversell. As long as he is with Toyota of Walingford I will continue to come back and recommend him to family and friends. I would also like to mention Jessica in internet sales was always help and extremely pleasant.

Jessica in Internet sales

bilbobaggins
7/31/2015

"Dan saved the sale"

i wandered around the lot for a good ten min with no one coming to offer assistance, Dan approached me with a extremely friendly and warmer temperament. He explained mostly everything I wanted to know about the car and I ll I did was ask 1 question. His knowledge of the car and smooth delivery help put me at is when making such a big investment. I truly left there and sent out a group text to my 3 friends that are also in the market for cars and told them the search was over please go see Dan at Toyota Of Wallingford.

ground42
7/30/2015

"My new red 2015 Toyota Corolla"

This is my 3rd car i have purchased from Mike Cote... I think that says it all. He is the best and is take care of his customers

skeezix

"Great experience!"

This was my first experience with Toyota of Wallingford and I was very pleased. Everyone I had contact there was extremely professional and friendly. Jonathan Mejia, my sales consultant, made the process very easy and stress-free... no high pressure. He was very knowledgeable and patient with my questions and concerns. I have been with another Toyota dealership for the past 30 years but will stay with Toyota of Wallingford in the future.

vange321

"my search ended here"

I had been searching for a new used car for several months and found my beautiful Subaru at Toyota of Wallingford.From the time i looked at the website to walking out with my new car keys Tim Roy and all the staff were very kind and helpful during the process.I would absolutely recommend this dealer/sales associate to anyone looking for a new/used vehicle. :) :)

valerie.amador

"Jonathan Mejias"

Such a great attitude and professionally dressed. Also informative on the vehicles where abouts, and great patience. I wouldnt suggest any other place but this one.

M&M
7/29/2015

"First Toyota, First New Car in 8 years!"

This was my first time buying a new car in 8 years and I was a bit nervous and didn't know what to expect. I was greeted with smiles and felt at ease from the moment I walked into the dealership and talking to Elvin regarding my decision to purchase a new vehicle. I am very happy with my new RAV4! I had many conversations with Elvin, about the purchase and life in general! He made me feel comfortable about being concerned and just talking about general things too!! Thanks Elvin! Also, Bill DiChello in finance was a great person and made the process easy!!

Carol
7/28/2015

"Happy with Second Purchase at Toyota of Wallingford "

Our Sales person, Tim Roy took the time to give us different options for our budget and explain the differences in the Rav 4's that we looked at. This is our second purchase at this dealership - the service is great and the new Rav 4 is wonderful. I even stopped for help with the Audio system and Tim came out and explained it again! It was a wonderful experience.

Joe
7/27/2015

"Third Toyota this year purchased from Tim"

This is the third Toyota that we purchased this year from Tim. (Seventh from this dealeship and we are not fleet owners.) We we were looking for a particular model Prius V. Tim and the Toyota of Wallingford team was able to locate one and have it delivered to the dealership and prepared for delivery in a very short time. Best of all was the deal that Tim worked to get us. The deal was much to our liking and we didn't have to negotiate. It is a pleasure to work with Tim. He knows the Toyota product line and works on your behalf with the dealership's finance department to get you the best deal. Also, Tim is there for you "after the sale" to help you with any questions that you may have. Rob Rypysc was, once again, our finance representative and made it easy navigating through the paperwork and details of the purchase. If you are considering buying a Toyota, visit Toyota of Wallingford and ask for Tim Roy,

rpk2
7/26/2015

"Second car purchased at Wallingford Toyota "

Mike Cote has gone above and beyond for both of our purchases, Knowledgeable, easy to talk to, no haggling, got a fair price both times. There are dealers closer to us but none compare to Mike and the team at Wallingford.

Reviews of Dan Roberts