Toyota of Wallingford

859-861 North Colony Road,
Wallingford, Connecticut 06492
Toyota of Wallingford Info
About Toyota of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12
Meg Tyler
5/26/2015

"Second Time Buyer - Still Impressed"

This is the second car that I've purchased from this dealership and I don't think I'll ever go anywhere else again. They are so friendly, knowledgeable. Isaac Cardona was our sales representative, and he had the car sold to us before we even test drove it. He was very professional, pulling the car to the front, showing us all the ins and outs; it was very impressive. When it came to actually purchasing, he was great in working with us and coming to an agreement to make sure we had the best deal, easily and with no hassle. This dealership is really one of a kind, and the staff is excellent.

Issac Cardona

pich
5/26/2015

"isaac cardona great salesman answered all my questions , "

great experience Isaac was very professional answered all my questions , made me feel like one of the family, will be back in the future to do more business.

isaac cardona

elydiac25
5/25/2015

"Thank You Isaac"

I went in knowing what I wanted to look at, but Isaac Cardona showed me my Truck in a whole other light. I learned new things about it an the test drive was great really showed me everything about the truck. He made it feel like it was mine already!!! I went in to look at the truck an ended up buying it right that day an I feel great about doing so. Thanks Isaac!!!

Prius
5/23/2015

"Prompt, knowledgeable and courteous"

Issac Cardona showed me several vehicles and offered advice as well as answered all my questions. He provided me with both lease and new car quotes within a reasonable amount of time. I was very pleased with my visit.

Issac Cardona

colleen wyskiel
5/23/2015

"wonderful experience"

My daughter bought her first car from Wallingford Toyota and absolutely loved the dealership. I drove her car when my car was being repaired and fell in love with the Rav 4. Since my car was 14 years old and my liking the Rav 4 I decided to check out the certified pre owned Rav 4 at Wallingford Toyota. Isaac Cardona was right there when we started looking and his knowledge of the car and all Toyotas was great. He paid attention to what we were looking for and how much we were willing to spend. He was awesome in finding the right fit for me and my husband. And the finance officer was great too - not pushing anything unnecessary to increase the price. I would definitely recommend Isaac Cardona and Wallingford Toyota to anyone who needs a new/gently used car!

Ericaa
5/22/2015

"absolutely wonderful"

I would 100% go back for more services in the future.. I received help from a girl named Genna who made everything very clear while she helped me. She explain what was being done to my car. I had to come back for another appointment after 1,300 miles for my follow up on my oil consumption. She was there for my second visit and she was very personable. Great employee for sure. If there were more people in the world that were this helpful I would not mind at all. She kept me informed during my whole visit and everything. I also really enjoyed my visit and the free car wash that was offered. Wonderful service. Wonderful business. As I've already said, I'm 100% going back for future services.

mary203
5/21/2015

"Isaac Cardona"

My experience with Isaac Cardona sales rep was so excellent that I bought a car! I went to Toyota Wallingford to "look" and because of Isaac Cardona's pleasant personality and good listening skills as to what I wanted I bought the perfect car to suit my needs. He made my purchase stress free. I truly attribute the sale to Isaac's professional knowledge of the cars and what my needs were.

Robert Rubin RAV
5/20/2015

"My best car buying experience"

The moment I walked into Toyota of Wallingford, I sensed something different; it was more of a relaxed (though professional) environment with none of the usual cheesy approaches and sales tactics you'll find in most other dealerships. I met with Dan Roberts, who is personable, knowledgeable, patient and made sure that the experience was a pleasant one. He went the extra mile and gladly answered all my questions and concerns, in person and on the phone, regardless of the time. He loves his job and it shows. He's a great guy and it was my pleasure to meet and do business with him. He got me into a 2015 RAV4 limited and the whole process was painless. If you're in the market for a Toyota, make sure you ask for Dan; I promise you won't be disappointed. I'd be remiss if I didn't mention Sohail Butt, who worked diligently in getting me the best rate up until the very last minute. He's a true gentlemen as well and made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process, taking his time to ensure everything was well-understood. The ladies at the reception desk were very welcoming as well. Lastly, I met with Frank Pagliuca before driving away in my new RAV. He's a personable guy with a quick smile, not to mention funny. I've purchased many cars in my lifetime and this easily stands out as my very best experience. I'm very particular and Toyota of Wallingford made a strong impact. I highly recommend.

gtaper
5/18/2015

"Isaac Cardona"

Great experience. Isaac made it really easy and I will return to him for my Toyota needs in the future. Bought an FRS and it's a great car. Finance process was also great.

awlosty
5/18/2015

"renewed leased Camry"

As usual Toyota of Wallingford was excellent. Very Comfortable and pleasant experience with renewing my lease. Mike Cote does a great job and makes the experience very easy.

Reviews of Dan Roberts