Toyota of Wallingford

859-861 North Colony Road,
Wallingford, Connecticut 06492
Toyota of Wallingford Info
About Toyota of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12
torres221
3/05/2015

"Steven was amazing! great experience!!"

My husband and I didn't expect to get a car that day. We met Steven and he was very professional with us in his knowledge of the cars and what suited best for us and our children. We left feeling satisfied and did not feel he was trying to sell us anything. We feel great with our decision to get the 2015 Toyota Rav4 and is completely grateful to Toyota of Wallingford, but most importantly, thank you to Steven for helping us get the car that is safe and reliable for our two girls. We are smiling from ear to ear! We look forward to purchasing another vehicle in the near future from you!

Ray11c
3/05/2015

"Awesome!!!!"

Dan Roberts was there for me from the first phone call all the way thru delivery. My Second Tundra my family strictly owns Toyota's. I will be happy to deal with Dan!

Jesus perez
3/03/2015

"Tundra 2015"

It's the second new vehicle I've purchased with Toyota Of Wallingford, and more to come. Dan Roberts never gave up, made sure my needs were taken care of, and definitely recommend him to everyone who walks into this dealership! Awesome job Dan Roberts and see you soon!

March 03, 2015

Thank you very much sir. I'm glad we could get everything done for you quickly. Wish you the best and call me if you need anything in the future. See you soon. -Dan

OnlyMOM1
3/03/2015

"Dan Roberts made it happen for me and my family!! "

Dan Roberts was the Best!! I was so apprehensive about purchasing a car when I first came to Toyota of Wallingford, but I was desperately in need. I had a ten year old car with over 200,000 and it was no longer going to be a useful vehicle for myself and my 2 children. I met Dan Roberts and overshared how bad my credit was post my divorce, how much money I didn’t have for a down payment and how much of a monthly payment I could not afford to pay and I almost talked myself right out door as soon as I walked in. Dan was so funny and calmly and told me not to tell myself no prematurely, but to tell him what I did have and not just what I didn’t have. He was patient and walked me through the process and was diligent in finding me a loan that would accept me and my “not so great” credit with payments that I could afford. I didn’t feel like he was trying to “got over” on me as some salesman can do to single women. He was optimistic and positive when I was worried and scared. He was warm and friendly to my children and still calls to check on us to make sure we do not have buyer’s remorse. Buying my RAV 4 from Toyota of Wallingford was the best decision I made in 2014 and I hope to make all my future purchases with Toyota of Wallingford. Dan help me with my buyer’s confidence and is a Rock-Star in my book !!

March 03, 2015

Thank you very much for your review and the kind words. I appreciate your business and hope all the success with you and your new car. Thanks again. -Dan

doodles
3/02/2015

"New Car Buying Experience a Breeze"

I went into the dealership expecting to be jumped on and pursuaded to purchase a vehicle, and given the "sweet talk". Quite the opposite occurred. The salesman Mike Cote was extremely kind, accommodating, and straight forward. I told him what I was interested in and he immediately went to work for me looking for my desired vehicle. He explained everything to me and answered all of my questions. I ended up purchasing a 2015 Toyota Corolla and couldn't be happier! Even dealing with the finance representative at the dealership was a decent experience as he explained everything and asked if any questions. Overall, I couldn't have asked for a better car buying experience and would recommend this dealership and Mike to anybody out there looking for a great Toyota vehicle.

Brian
2/28/2015

"Tim Roy"

Tim did a great job with my deal, along with the rest of the Wallingford staff. Especially given my situation. I will always go through Toyota of Wallingford for my future car sales, and ask for Tim Roy!

oxo
2/26/2015

"A pleasure."

It was a pleasure working with Elvin. No pressure, calm, professional, and experienced. My best experience in buying a car ever and I have purchased a few in my 70 years.

ivyr1012
2/26/2015

"Great Experience and Great Employees"

I previously was working with another dealership but I wanted to do my homework and shop around a bit before making a commitment. I called up a few different Toyota dealerships around my area and within the shortest time Lexi emailed me back willing to answer all of my questions. I told her what I had been offered by my current dealership and how I was looking for a cheaper price. She was able to give me a lower monthly payment, get me the exact car I wanted and get all of my paperwork handled within a timely manner. As a customer I can say that working with her was a great experience and everyone at Wallingford was helpful and polite. Most dealerships only care about the sale and they badger you to make a decision, but here, they took their time and made sure I would be fully satisfied with my new car. I am beyond happy with my new 2015 RAV4 and I encourage anyone else to check out this dealership first!

MarN
2/24/2015

"I never went anywhere else"

Great experience 2nd time I have purchased a car from this dealership. Love the Prius V I purchased, the salesmen Dan was very knowledgeable and I appreciate the free oil changes.

Dan ?

March 03, 2015

Thank you very much for your review and I'm glad you picked a vehicle that you love. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions. Good luck and thanks again. -Dan

sandy1965
2/24/2015

"mike your were the best sales person "

hi my name is sandy and mike sold me a rav4 and i love it, he was so polite and he explained everything to me about the car and i will refer him to anybody ..,, he was the best sales person and i will refer him to anybody thanks agin mike for selling me my rav4

Reviews of Ron Jackson