Toyota of Wallingford

859-861 North Colony Road,
Wallingford, Connecticut 06492
Toyota of Wallingford Info
About Toyota of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12
espinf4
4/18/2015

"excellent customer service"

i got a great deal and the attentions were excellent. Toyota is a premium product. Had a GREAT experience! Tim was very patient.He listened and understood what I was looking for.

JJMcG01
4/17/2015

"They quickly fixed damaged rocker panel"

While getting my 2011 Camry serviced, the technician scratched the lower passenger rocker panel on the curb. It was a Tuesday and I asked if they could replace the damaged panel by Friday before my wife came home from vacation. Service Manager Mickey Blank responded quickly and had the car fully repaired by Friday. Thank you.

rodriguezb94
4/15/2015

"Great experience buying my first car"

Jonathan is an awesome sales man. He listened and understood what I was looking for, and he wasn't pushy! He made sure we would find the exact car I wanted. They all worked with my mom and I to make sure we were happy and get the deal we wanted. It meant a lot to see how much everyone truly cared about us. This is the second car we leased from them and we will continue recommending this dealership to everyone.

karen 16
4/14/2015

"Great Service"

Had a GREAT experience! Dan Roberts was our salesman . I was dreading the whole buying a new car experience but he made it fun and comfortable. He answered all our questions and knew everything there was to know about the two cars we were interested.That helped to make the right decision .

jrpasqua
4/10/2015

"Excellent Parts & Service Dept."

Purchase new running boards for my 2015 Toyota Highlander. Parts came in the next day after ordering. They Called me first thing early that morning. I picked them up that same day at 3:45pm. When I arrived there I was asked if I wanted them installed. They took it right in and I was on my way soon after. I dealt with Irvin C. and Paul Z.. They were very helpful and had know problem answering questions I had about future accessories I was looking to purchase. They even printed out a 30 page instruction book for me. I will buy all my accessories here as long as these two gentlemen are there. They even went out of there way to be apologetic after they thought the install was going longer than they thought, several times at that. It took exactly the time I thought it would. Was very comfortable with this service dept. & there valet type drive up service.

Paul Zion, Irvin Cerna

Linda
4/10/2015

"can't beat the gas mileage!! :)"

We drove to Jacksonville FL from CT to visit our son, and it only cost $75.00 for gas for the trip....wow, so glad we took the Prius instead of our minivan!! :)

tullos5
4/08/2015

"LOVE LOVE LOVE MY NEW CAR!!"

WOW, what a fabulous experience. How many times can someone actually say that at a car dealership. I can say it a hundred times! Ron Jackson and Dan Roberts were fantastic. They were very knowledgable in helping me find the right car for me. It was such an easy and enjoyable experience. I love my car and the two of them for getting me exactly what I wanted. Don't hesitate, see them today and you will not be disappointed! Thank you so much guys!!

Jay
4/07/2015

"Amazing Experience!"

These guys by far are the best! Look nowhere else and buy here! Great service, great sales experience and fair pricing. I love my Tundra!

Rinny
4/03/2015

"Fantastic Experience!"

Tim Roy at Toyota of Wallingford was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and courteous. He also listened to my needs and wants (a rare commodity in a salesperson) and put me into a new car that I could afford. Tim made leasing a Corolla so easy and I walked away feeling like I was part of the Toyota family. I am truly grateful for the outstanding, quality service I received from Tim Roy and the entire dealership's team. Thank you! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy or lease a vehicle.

Sue
4/03/2015

"Great experience"

Couldn't have been easier or more pleasant! Will definitely be going back in the future. Everything about going there was nice and easy. Thanks!

Reviews of Dan Roberts