Toyota of Wallingford

859-861 North Colony Road,
Wallingford, Connecticut 06492
Toyota of Wallingford Info
About Toyota of Wallingford

Choose your dealership as carefully as you choose your vehicle! We welcome you to come discover the Toyota of Wallingford difference. We pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service before and after the sale. We don’t just sell and service cars we make customers for life. This is why we are DealerRater Certified. We sell and service new, used, and certified Toyotas including the Toyota Yaris, Corolla, Prius, Camry, Avalon, Venza, Highlander, Rav4, Sienna, 4Runner, Sequoia, Tacoma, Landcruiser,and Tundra. We are a Connecticut Toyota dealer serving the Wallingford, New Haven, Cheshire, Meriden, Hamden, North Haven, and Durham areas. We are only a short drive from Hartford, Middletown, Southington, Bristol, Old Saybrook and Woodbridge.

About Toyota of Wallingford Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM

• Lifetime Free Oil Changes, Battteries and Car Washes on any New or Certified Toyota
  • Childrens Playscape
  • Free Wi Fi
  • Free Manicures on Mondays 9-12
Zouhir
3/28/2015

""Best experience in Leasing or Buying a car""

I just leased a 2015 Camry SE. Lexi Zila was my saleswoman (first time working with her), and I was very lucky and honored working with Lexi; she was awesome! Very knowledgeable, patient, honest, very energized and extremely helpful with all my options. I would definitely recommend her to my family, friends and anyone reading this review. This is our 3rd leased car from this dealership since 2012 (Camry SE 2012 for me, RAV4 2014 for my wife and Camry SE 2015 for me). Everyone here in sales and service, are very friendly and helpful. Also, I would love to thank the general manager Frank Pagliuca for his help and assistance; he is a great man and an excellent manager. He is always there for any help needed or question to be answered. Isaac Cardona, accessory manager was very good, helpful, knowledgeable and honest as well. And of course without forgetting, Sohail Butt, the finance director, he explained my contract very well and answered all my questions. He was very helpful, honest and knowledgeable besides taking my money. LOL!!! Overall, I had an excellent experience with this dealership.

Isaac Cardona

sc112233
3/28/2015

"Quick and painless!"

Tim and Rob were great. I've been looking for a "lightly" used small SUV to replace my old one that recently experienced a major mechanical breakdown. I had checked several other dealerships over the past few weeks, and left each of them usually within 10-15 minutes. The salesmen, or vultures, usually took only 2-5 minutes to swarm, and pretty much suffocate me until I would leave abruptly. We stopped at Toyota of Wallingford and we were able to look around without feeling pressured. We decided to go in to inquire about a couple of the vehicles we wanted to know more about. Tim was very knowledgable, and honest. I ended up taking a Jeep Patriot out for a test drive and decided to look into financing it. The milage and price were a great deal and the car was in exceptional shape. Tim introduced us to Rob. Rob was very blunt(in a good way) throughout the entire process. He was able to get my payments and loan terms within my needs despite my rough credit history. I am very grateful for the hard work he put in on the loan to make it work for me. The entire process was very smooth and accommodating. The detailing Tim had done on the car was great... it looks brand new. I am very happy with the service from Tim and Rob, and would recommend them to anyone.

CathyB
3/27/2015

"MY FIRST PURCHASE ( even though I'm 60!)"

Second car purchased at this dealer but 1st one I'm actually paying for. Great service, and very accommodating salesman. The experience was very pleasant, not as stressful as I anticipated.

Lucia Ruzzier

Linda

"Great experience "

We just purchased a 2015 Rav 4. Dan Roberts was our salesman and he was awesome! Very knowledgeable, and extremely helpful with all of our purchasing options. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. This is our 3rd car purchased from this dealership. Everyone here in sales and service, are very friendly and helpful. Katey Hunter has been our service advisor and she is excellent! Isaac Cardona, accessory manager was very good as well. He explained all our options and was very courteous,, knowledgeable and helpful. The sales floor people are all great! Steve Zion, the owner is great too!

Isaac Cardona

popops1843
3/27/2015

"Purchased used Toyota Venza"

My mother-In law and I worked with Lexi Zila to purchase A 2010 Toyota Venza. Lexi was professional and courteous but most of all extremely knowledgeable about all types of vehicles .

andres

"best buying experience"

Isaac cardona / Rob Rypysc was a very helpfull sales man i was very happy with his help and perfomance i really would recommend this dealership to other people thank you toyota of wallingford for this beatiful experience everybody in the process was very helpful

isaac cardona

Bob F

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

This was my first experience with Toyota of Wallingford and it was pleasurable. My mission was to test drive a Camry and a possibility of purchasing one in the near future. This is where I met Dan (THE MAN) Roberts. Dan and I hit it off right from the start.He made me feel comfortable, which is very important when purchasing a vehicle. He understood my needs and concerns and addressed them without pressuring me..We had established a "father-son relationship". Dan was helpful, professional, and really knew his stuff. i would want Dan on my sales team. I would recommend Dan to my family and friends when purchasing a Toyota. Thank again for the great Toyota experience

acclimate
3/26/2015

"Toyota Tundra"

Lexie is a true proffesional. Very pleasent to deal with Not to mention she has some crazy stories to tell. No question went unanswered and transaction went smoothly. Top notch sales!

13frs
3/24/2015

"Great Experience"

I am from NY and i was looking for a very specific vehicle. I searched online and found 3 within reasonable driving distance. I contacted Toyota of Wallingford and they worked with me even though i had no credit to get me the best rate they could find. My salesperson was Lexi and she was friendly, answered all questions I had and even sent me a personalized vehicle walk around of the car. I had to drive around 5 hours to pick up the vehicle and she did her best to make sure I was in and out once i got there. I think overall I was only in the dealership maybe a hour. All in all if I was to get another vehicle even the drive is ridiculous I would go here again. Other dealerships that were closer just didn't care or would spam with automated responses. It was nice to find that there is still a dealership out there that care about the interaction with customers even if it is through digital means.

Brittany
3/23/2015

"Great experience"

I went to a few other dealerships before coming here and no one was as helpful and friendly as CJ. I'm very happy with my purchase and experience.

Reviews of Ron Jackson