Toyota of the Black Hills

1920 East Mall Dr,
Rapid City, South Dakota 57701
Toyota of the Black Hills Info
About Toyota of the Black Hills

Located in Rapid City, South Dakota, Exit 60, Toyota of the Black Hills is proud to be one of the premier dealerships serving the greater Black Hills. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Toyota of the Black Hills a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you've come to the right place.

About Toyota of the Black Hills Learn More

Oldarmy
4/13/2015

"Overall excellent"

Decided to get a vehicle here as was the local dealer. Built and priced the vehicle online. Approached Internet Salesdepartmentwith a salesman. My wife ordered the vehicle which had to be built at the factory, Salesman stated that there was no rebates on this vehicle because it was so popular and could not keep them in stock. Checked stock listing and there were several in stock which I gathered shared stock with other dealers. Vehicle delivered on time in great shape with a reasonable not great price. Overall good

Not listed

gretaleeguerdet
1/30/2015

"Excellent!"

My husband and I have been on a vehicle search for the last couple of weeks. We have met several sales associates at different dealerships. Jon, by far, was the most informative and personable associate we encountered. He was patient during our decision making and didn't make us feel rushed or that we were inconveniencing him in any way. He led us through not only the car search itself but also followed us through to the very end sale. Several times he called your dealership "family" and both my husband and I feel that we have definitely been welcomed into that family. Thank you, Jon, for a job well done!!!

jecusaccount
9/28/2014

"Very good experience."

Justin was patient and assisted myself and my son and his wife that also wanted to look at cars. When they decided not to go further with a sale he was still pleasant and offered assistance in the future if they decided to get a car. He did help me find a car that I wanted, and aided in the sale with out high pressure, but assistive. Very good salesman. JC

samos
9/13/2014

"B A D"

salesman got me into a used car right away,which was great. THEN-they said they would replace the windshield as it was cracked, kept my car a whole WEEK just to replace a windshield!? Also told them when i pushed on my brakes the front of the car vibrated-even the steering wheel. Asked them to check the rotors. They said they did, said they could tell they had gotten hot at one time but nothing to worry about they would last another year and a half before I would have to do anything. I was nervous about driving my car on a trip the way it handled. Took it to another auto repair service, had it looked at, the rotors and brake pads were shot. My son is a mechanic and seen what they looked like,(had the repair man show us), had my car fixed and now it drives great. How awful for someone to do that to an older woman driver. What if something would of happened.? Will never take anything to Toyota to get fixed!!!

nshellschmidt
8/07/2014

"Love the quality of service"

I would like to express my gratitude for the excellent service I have received Saturday morning from the Bobby Willert. I was really, really impressed with the level of customer he had provided. You’ve made me a loyal customer and I will certainly recommend you to others.

geradstrong
7/19/2014

"great"

Janusz was great to work with. Very knowledgable of the products and never high pressure. I also appreciated that he owned what he sold. Janusz is someone I will be working with again in the future!

Youngs 72
7/14/2014

"Great Service "

Great service, The customer service gets it right everytime . It's a pleasure coming to your establishment . Keep up the great work , can't wait to see the staff again .

Rochelle Jefferson

Phoenix59
7/12/2014

"If you're in the Black Hills area..."

...you could not do any better than to trust in the fine folks at Toyota of the Black Hills. We were in serious need of a new vehicle. Our old one was eleven years old and starting to require regular maintenance. We came in to see Bobby Wilshire and he and finance person Jerry Mansfield absolutely bent over backwards to get us into the vehicle we wanted. They have won a loyal customer.

l

stoller30
7/05/2014

"Great Experience"

I have purchased many vehicles in the 12 years that I have had my license and this experience stands out as one of the best. First of all, my experience started with Lee getting to know me personally before looking for a sale. Once him and I established a relationship we starting have a good time and driving vehicles. I started out driving a Lexus IS 250 and that car was not for me. Then Lee and I decided to take a look at a KIA Optima. We went on the same route that we went on with the other test drive and we came back to dealership. Next, obliviously is to find a price that will work for me and what will work for them. We decided on a price and signed paperwork with the whole process taking around 2 hours, which is not bad compared to my previous experiences with buying vehicles. We shook hands and the deal was done. I was satisfied with my experience. Then I noticed the next morning the vehicle had some minor hail damage after they detailed the exterior. At this point I believed I just made a bad deal. I called up Lee and stated, "did you know there was hail damage on this vehicle?" Lee stated "nope". I asked how can we solve this and the Lee said bring it right up and we will get it fixed immediately at no charge. Needless to say I was very shocked that a dealership/salesperson was willing to complete this service at no additional charge. After receiving the vehicle back from the service department the car was in great condition. I know the dealership that I used to purchase my vehicles at would have not have shown me the respect and honesty that Toyota of the Black Hills did. In my opinion it was worth driving the extra miles to get exceptional service. Thank you Lee and Toyota of the Black Hill for the great experience.

kimberlywaterson
6/20/2014

"Nate is a very pleasant and patient salesman."

Nate is a very pleasant and patient salesman. I had been looking for a used Volkswagen Jetta TDI that was not beaten up or abused. We came in as they were closing and he took the time and stayed longer to answer our questions and allow us to look it over. He took the time to find out what I was looking for and how much. He gave me just that in my car. I was very unsure and nervous about buying a car and having payments. He allowed me the time to decide on my own without pushing me even slightly. I really appreciate his patience with me. It was also wonderful talking to a salesman who knew about the car without guessing or pretending. I encourage anyone and everyone to talk with Nate if they are looking for a car to buy.

Reviews of Jerry  Mansfield