Toyota of the Black Hills

1920 East Mall Dr,
Rapid City, South Dakota 57701
Toyota of the Black Hills Info
About Toyota of the Black Hills

Located in Rapid City, South Dakota, Exit 60, Toyota of the Black Hills is proud to be one of the premier dealerships serving the greater Black Hills. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Toyota of the Black Hills a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you've come to the right place.

About Toyota of the Black Hills Learn More

tmkohl
6/11/2014

"Great Sales Associate"

I have bought several new vehicles over the past 23 years, the last one was about 8 years ago. I have always been a chevy / gmc buyer; but decided I wanted to branch out and look at other makes and models, the only thing I didn't know was if I wanted to buy a car or suv. I spent several months test driving different makes and models and dealing with sales associates. The one thing that really impressed me about Waylon was his knowledge of the different models of cars and suvs I test drove. He was able to answer all my questions and then some. I also appreciated that he wasn't trying to pressure me to lean one way or the other, he just gave me the facts about the different models I test drove (some I test drove more than once). His patience, knowledge and the fact that he listen to me and what I was trying to achieve help me in finding the right car. I am truly in love with my avalon and I am one very satisfied customer thanks to Waylon!

SHWehner
6/05/2014

"Great Experience!!!"

We really appreciated the time, effort, patience & hospitality everyone showed us, throughout the car buying process. Waylon went above & beyond! Thanks for the hard work!

HRuhoff
5/18/2014

"Loving my new ride"

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Waylon. He was very professional, friendly, & helpful. He made my buying experience fun & everything went smoothly, no pressure at all! I'm loving my new car & would recommend Waylon & Toyota of the Black Hills to anyone. Well done Waylon, you are AWESOME! Thank you again! :)

OMGitsNoodle
4/23/2014

"Great Customer Service"

Overall, our experience with Toyota of the black hills has been beyond outstanding thanks to Nick Jacobs & the manager Darin Rittenour. We have had to purchase multiple cars, and knowing the reliability of Toyota, having great customer service helped us even more. We didn't go in and try to negotiate or anything, there was a price we set, and they gave us our choices. We didn't get pushed out of our comfort zone to spend more at all. It was a great overall experience, and the only dealership/dealer that I will ever go to while living in South Dakota.

Darin Rittenour

themaz70
4/06/2014

"We had previously owned a Toyota Highlander....so we are..."

We had previously owned a Toyota Highlander....so we are glad to own one again. Salesman, Janusz, was terrific. He explained everything and got us off to a great start with the new Highlander. It was a pleasure getting to see financial wizard, Jerry Mansfield, again. We have know him for some time. Overall.....an excellent experience!

macdon
3/28/2014

"The only good part of my trip!"

Bobby and Jerry made buying my first new car easy and the only part of the trip out here stress free!! After shopping around for a dealer and dealership I ran into Toyota of the Black Hills and then to Bobby. Traveling out to Rapid City from San Diego, CA shows how interested in buying a vehicle from this particular dealership I was.They took care of everything as fast as they good even thou we ran into weather and schedule constraints! I wouldn't have changed the experience for anything. They're great and honest people! Bobby is extremely honest and puts it to you straight, something I appreciated greatly. Jerry was just as honest and extremely efficient with his paperwork. Best experience yet, I'll definitely be back!

Toyotalover1454
3/22/2014

"After receiving a newsletter from Toyota of the Black..."

After receiving a newsletter from Toyota of the Black Hills through e-mail, my interest was piqued by a "barn burner special" listed; a 2010 Toyota Avalon with one previous owner and low mileage. I wanted to check out the 2010 Avalon. I had previously visited with Bobby Willert on another service visit. Bobby was friendly and we had a good visit. Bobby retrieved the 2010 Avalon and we discussed the vehicle, it's history, and pertinent details. We took it for a test drive. I noticed a noise in the steering column and the bushing will be replaced by the dealership. Bobby presented my offer for the Avalon to the management. It was accepted. I was not planning on purchasing a different vehicle quite yet, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. Bobby was great to work with as he is easy to talk to, honest and forthright, and friendly. I did not feel pressured or rushed into buying this vehicle. I would, and have recommended this dealership (and Bobby) to others.

Treythomas
3/19/2014

"Bobby was by far the best dealer I've had the..."

Bobby was by far the best dealer I've had the pleasure to work with. He's very personable, honest and down to earth. Jerry was also great when I came to the finance side he had me wai an extra day so he could negotiate me a better interest rate, which he definitly succeeded in doing.

smartz
3/16/2014

"We had a wonderful experience when we went to Toyota of..."

We had a wonderful experience when we went to Toyota of the Black Hills. Bobby was very helpful in finding the perfect vehicle for us!! He was not pushy and we felt instantly at ease. Jerry was very helpful with our financing needs and the closing of paperwork was quick. We will definitely recommend Bobby for any future purchases!!

PamSR
3/01/2014

"Bobby Willert in an exceptional salesman. He provided us..."

Bobby Willert in an exceptional salesman. He provided us with the best car buying experience we have had in working with three different dealerships in Rapid City. Bobby is a true asset to Toyota of the Black Hills. He helped us find the vehicle to best suit us, took the time to show us different car features, informed us of great financing special, and helped us to get the best deal in order for us to make a trade-in/purchase. We highly recommend Bobby Willert. The new dealership is beautiful. If the Service Dept. is as good as our experience with Bobby we will be trading our other family car for a new one at Toyota of the Black Hills.

Reviews of Jerry  Mansfield