Read Reviews Toyota of the Black Hills

Nate SneedSales6 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Toyota of the Black Hills

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Toyota of the Black Hills has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Toyota of the Black Hills

Located in Rapid City, South Dakota, Exit 60, Toyota of the Black Hills is proud to be one of the premier dealerships serving the greater Black Hills. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Toyota of the Black Hills a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you've come to the right place.

Our Location

Express Service Television
Free Coffee Vending Machines
Free WiFi

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"We had previously owned a Toyota Highlander....so we are..."

themaz70
4/6/2014 3:01:40 PM

Janusz WalczakJanusz Walczak

My Review Of Toyota of the Black Hills:

We had previously owned a Toyota Highlander....so we are glad to own one again. Salesman, Janusz, was terrific. He explained everything and got us off to a great start with the new Highlander. It was a pleasure getting to see financial wizard, Jerry Mansfield, again. We have know him for some time. Overall.....an excellent experience!

Twitter
"The only good part of my trip!"

macdon
3/28/2014 3:42:27 PM

My Review Of Toyota of the Black Hills:

Bobby and Jerry made buying my first new car easy and the only part of the trip out here stress free!! After shopping around for a dealer and dealership I ran into Toyota of the Black Hills and then to Bobby. Traveling out to Rapid City from San Diego, CA shows how interested in buying a vehicle from this particular dealership I was.They took care of everything as fast as they good even thou we ran into weather and schedule constraints! I wouldn't have changed the experience for anything. They're great and honest people! Bobby is extremely honest and puts it to you straight, something I appreciated greatly. Jerry was just as honest and extremely efficient with his paperwork. Best experience yet, I'll definitely be back!

Twitter
"After receiving a newsletter from Toyota of the Black..."

Toyotalover1454
3/22/2014 2:54:12 PM

My Review Of Toyota of the Black Hills:

After receiving a newsletter from Toyota of the Black Hills through e-mail, my interest was piqued by a "barn burner special" listed; a 2010 Toyota Avalon with one previous owner and low mileage. I wanted to check out the 2010 Avalon. I had previously visited with Bobby Willert on another service visit. Bobby was friendly and we had a good visit.
Bobby retrieved the 2010 Avalon and we discussed the vehicle, it's history, and pertinent details. We took it for a test drive. I noticed a noise in the steering column and the bushing will be replaced by the dealership. Bobby presented my offer for the Avalon to the management. It was accepted. I was not planning on purchasing a different vehicle quite yet, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. Bobby was great to work with as he is easy to talk to, honest and forthright, and friendly. I did not feel pressured or rushed into buying this vehicle. I would, and have recommended this dealership (and Bobby) to others.

Twitter
"Bobby was by far the best dealer I've had the..."

Treythomas
3/19/2014 6:14:44 PM

My Review Of Toyota of the Black Hills:

Bobby was by far the best dealer I've had the pleasure to work with. He's very personable, honest and down to earth. Jerry was also great when I came to the finance side he had me wai an extra day so he could negotiate me a better interest rate, which he definitly succeeded in doing.

Twitter
"We had a wonderful experience when we went to Toyota of..."

smartz
3/16/2014 4:57:01 PM

My Review Of Toyota of the Black Hills:

We had a wonderful experience when we went to Toyota of the Black Hills. Bobby was very helpful in finding the perfect vehicle for us!! He was not pushy and we felt instantly at ease. Jerry was very helpful with our financing needs and the closing of paperwork was quick. We will definitely recommend Bobby for any future purchases!!

Twitter
"Bobby Willert in an exceptional salesman. He provided us..."

PamSR
3/1/2014 8:04:51 PM

My Review Of Toyota of the Black Hills:

Bobby Willert in an exceptional salesman. He provided us with the best car buying experience we have had in working with three different dealerships in Rapid City. Bobby is a true asset to Toyota of the Black Hills. He helped us find the vehicle to best suit us, took the time to show us different car features, informed us of great financing special, and helped us to get the best deal in order for us to make a trade-in/purchase. We highly recommend Bobby Willert. The new dealership is beautiful. If the Service Dept. is as good as our experience with Bobby we will be trading our other family car for a new one at Toyota of the Black Hills.

Twitter
"Les went above and beyond when Toyota Corp deemed my..."

dde0485
2/26/2014 12:05:17 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Les NelsonLes Nelson

My Review Of Toyota of the Black Hills:

Les went above and beyond when Toyota Corp deemed my $400.00 part replacement as not covered under warrenty even though it was a factory service bulletin. I decided to bite the bullet and have the service sceduled anyways. When my appointment day came around and the service was completed Les let me know that he fought on my behalf and got the replacement part and all labor covered under good will with his rep. It was great to see the dealership stereotype broken and that Toyota of the Black Hills is customer service oriented! Thanks Les!

Twitter
"On a very cold December day my wife and I found ourselves..."

KademFisher
2/5/2014 11:38:09 PM

Justin CarlinJustin Carlin

My Review Of Toyota of the Black Hills:

On a very cold December day my wife and I found ourselves browsing the crew max Tundras. Honestly, we chose to look at vehicles in such cold weather to avoid any and all car salesmen. Prior experience with a competing dealership left us dissatisfied. Then Justin Carlin appeared and braved the cold weather!!! He worked hard to make the deal happen, he had patience, and most importantly we left happy and satisfied.

Twitter
"My wife and I agree that Janusz was the best salesman..."

Eureka15
2/2/2014 11:08:07 PM

Cleland BattistaCleland Battista
Janusz WalczakJanusz Walczak

My Review Of Toyota of the Black Hills:

My wife and I agree that Janusz was the best salesman we've ever worked with, regardless of what they were selling. He was positive, not pushy, extremely knowledgeable and just a pleasure to work with. We also had fun with Johnny and appreciated his frankness and sense of humor. He made the financing seem painless. We'll definitely do business here again!

Twitter
"I bought a used Jeep Commander from your place. I dealt..."

dpn1031
1/8/2014 4:13:40 PM

Nate SneedNate Sneed

2.4

My Review Of Toyota of the Black Hills:

I bought a used Jeep Commander from your place. I dealt with Nate for the purchase. When doing the paperwork I dealt with Jerry Mansfield. He's a con. He sold me a extended warranty that he claimed was bumper to bumper. It definitively was not. I had a sunroof leak and they said it was not covered. He failed to explain much of anything. I kn w it's on me for not reading the small print but Jerry Mansfield was not honest with me. He is not to be trusted. Be very careful dealing g with him. I would deal elsewhere.

<< Reviews 1-10 | Reviews 21-30 >>