Toyota of the Black Hills

1920 East Mall Dr,
Rapid City, South Dakota 57701
Toyota of the Black Hills Info
About Toyota of the Black Hills

Located in Rapid City, South Dakota, Exit 60, Toyota of the Black Hills is proud to be one of the premier dealerships serving the greater Black Hills. From the moment you walk into our showroom, you'll know our commitment to customer service is second to none. We strive to make your experience with Toyota of the Black Hills a good one – for the life of your vehicle. Whether you need to Purchase, Finance, or Service a New or Pre-Owned Toyota, you've come to the right place.

About Toyota of the Black Hills Learn More

Phoenix59
7/12/2014

"If you're in the Black Hills area..."

...you could not do any better than to trust in the fine folks at Toyota of the Black Hills. We were in serious need of a new vehicle. Our old one was eleven years old and starting to require regular maintenance. We came in to see Bobby Wilshire and he and finance person Jerry Mansfield absolutely bent over backwards to get us into the vehicle we wanted. They have won a loyal customer.

l

stoller30
7/05/2014

"Great Experience"

I have purchased many vehicles in the 12 years that I have had my license and this experience stands out as one of the best. First of all, my experience started with Lee getting to know me personally before looking for a sale. Once him and I established a relationship we starting have a good time and driving vehicles. I started out driving a Lexus IS 250 and that car was not for me. Then Lee and I decided to take a look at a KIA Optima. We went on the same route that we went on with the other test drive and we came back to dealership. Next, obliviously is to find a price that will work for me and what will work for them. We decided on a price and signed paperwork with the whole process taking around 2 hours, which is not bad compared to my previous experiences with buying vehicles. We shook hands and the deal was done. I was satisfied with my experience. Then I noticed the next morning the vehicle had some minor hail damage after they detailed the exterior. At this point I believed I just made a bad deal. I called up Lee and stated, "did you know there was hail damage on this vehicle?" Lee stated "nope". I asked how can we solve this and the Lee said bring it right up and we will get it fixed immediately at no charge. Needless to say I was very shocked that a dealership/salesperson was willing to complete this service at no additional charge. After receiving the vehicle back from the service department the car was in great condition. I know the dealership that I used to purchase my vehicles at would have not have shown me the respect and honesty that Toyota of the Black Hills did. In my opinion it was worth driving the extra miles to get exceptional service. Thank you Lee and Toyota of the Black Hill for the great experience.

kimberlywaterson
6/20/2014

"Nate is a very pleasant and patient salesman."

Nate is a very pleasant and patient salesman. I had been looking for a used Volkswagen Jetta TDI that was not beaten up or abused. We came in as they were closing and he took the time and stayed longer to answer our questions and allow us to look it over. He took the time to find out what I was looking for and how much. He gave me just that in my car. I was very unsure and nervous about buying a car and having payments. He allowed me the time to decide on my own without pushing me even slightly. I really appreciate his patience with me. It was also wonderful talking to a salesman who knew about the car without guessing or pretending. I encourage anyone and everyone to talk with Nate if they are looking for a car to buy.

tmkohl
6/11/2014

"Great Sales Associate"

I have bought several new vehicles over the past 23 years, the last one was about 8 years ago. I have always been a chevy / gmc buyer; but decided I wanted to branch out and look at other makes and models, the only thing I didn't know was if I wanted to buy a car or suv. I spent several months test driving different makes and models and dealing with sales associates. The one thing that really impressed me about Waylon was his knowledge of the different models of cars and suvs I test drove. He was able to answer all my questions and then some. I also appreciated that he wasn't trying to pressure me to lean one way or the other, he just gave me the facts about the different models I test drove (some I test drove more than once). His patience, knowledge and the fact that he listen to me and what I was trying to achieve help me in finding the right car. I am truly in love with my avalon and I am one very satisfied customer thanks to Waylon!

SHWehner
6/05/2014

"Great Experience!!!"

We really appreciated the time, effort, patience & hospitality everyone showed us, throughout the car buying process. Waylon went above & beyond! Thanks for the hard work!

HRuhoff
5/18/2014

"Loving my new ride"

I recently purchased a used vehicle from Waylon. He was very professional, friendly, & helpful. He made my buying experience fun & everything went smoothly, no pressure at all! I'm loving my new car & would recommend Waylon & Toyota of the Black Hills to anyone. Well done Waylon, you are AWESOME! Thank you again! :)

OMGitsNoodle
4/23/2014

"Great Customer Service"

Overall, our experience with Toyota of the black hills has been beyond outstanding thanks to Nick Jacobs & the manager Darin Rittenour. We have had to purchase multiple cars, and knowing the reliability of Toyota, having great customer service helped us even more. We didn't go in and try to negotiate or anything, there was a price we set, and they gave us our choices. We didn't get pushed out of our comfort zone to spend more at all. It was a great overall experience, and the only dealership/dealer that I will ever go to while living in South Dakota.

Darin Rittenour

themaz70
4/06/2014

"We had previously owned a Toyota Highlander....so we are..."

We had previously owned a Toyota Highlander....so we are glad to own one again. Salesman, Janusz, was terrific. He explained everything and got us off to a great start with the new Highlander. It was a pleasure getting to see financial wizard, Jerry Mansfield, again. We have know him for some time. Overall.....an excellent experience!

macdon
3/28/2014

"The only good part of my trip!"

Bobby and Jerry made buying my first new car easy and the only part of the trip out here stress free!! After shopping around for a dealer and dealership I ran into Toyota of the Black Hills and then to Bobby. Traveling out to Rapid City from San Diego, CA shows how interested in buying a vehicle from this particular dealership I was.They took care of everything as fast as they good even thou we ran into weather and schedule constraints! I wouldn't have changed the experience for anything. They're great and honest people! Bobby is extremely honest and puts it to you straight, something I appreciated greatly. Jerry was just as honest and extremely efficient with his paperwork. Best experience yet, I'll definitely be back!

Toyotalover1454
3/22/2014

"After receiving a newsletter from Toyota of the Black..."

After receiving a newsletter from Toyota of the Black Hills through e-mail, my interest was piqued by a "barn burner special" listed; a 2010 Toyota Avalon with one previous owner and low mileage. I wanted to check out the 2010 Avalon. I had previously visited with Bobby Willert on another service visit. Bobby was friendly and we had a good visit. Bobby retrieved the 2010 Avalon and we discussed the vehicle, it's history, and pertinent details. We took it for a test drive. I noticed a noise in the steering column and the bushing will be replaced by the dealership. Bobby presented my offer for the Avalon to the management. It was accepted. I was not planning on purchasing a different vehicle quite yet, but it was too good of a deal to pass up. Bobby was great to work with as he is easy to talk to, honest and forthright, and friendly. I did not feel pressured or rushed into buying this vehicle. I would, and have recommended this dealership (and Bobby) to others.

Reviews of Jerry  Mansfield