Transitowne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Elma West Seneca

2989 Transit Road, Elma, New York 14059

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Jeep|Ram|Service Center

Transitowne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Elma West Seneca
Transitowne Chrysler Dodge Jeep Elma West Seneca Info

"I wanted to purchase a pt cruiser. They said they went..."

I wanted to purchase a pt cruiser. They said they went over it mechanically. Took it to my mechanic. Had a broken motor mount, oil leak, sway bar bushings, air conditioning fan did not work. After spending 4 hours and paying a mechanic. I told them the problem and they said. oops Im sorry. Is that it. Im seriously thinking about call the attorney general

clayton

"We were given a Chrysler to test drive. I took it to my..."

We were given a Chrysler to test drive. I took it to my mechanic. He said if we bought it he would never work on it for me. Either my sales man didn't know anything about those cars or he did and triedbto sell us a bad car. Either way I consider them to be quite dishonest.

unsure

"Wow, not a lot to say. You go to any retailer and expect..."

Wow, not a lot to say. You go to any retailer and expect to be treated fairly. So you could only hope they feel the same about you

"I went there to buy a 2008 Honda Fit. I heard all the bad..."

I went there to buy a 2008 Honda Fit. I heard all the bad things about this place before I went in there but I fell in love with the car so I thought...how bad could it be? Well... Firstly, they tried to charge me 12999 for the car, even though online said it was 10663. After arguing with them for half an hour, they reduced it to that price. Then we discussed my trade in which was was described exactly as it is. I even showed pictures to the guy! And he told me they could give me $1,000 for it. When my trade in vehicle got to the lot, they said they could now only give me $100 for it. What the hell am I supposed to do with $100?!?! I already had all the money to pay for the car in my hand. I financed through my own credit union because I didn't want to associate myself with this place any more than I had to. Now I am forced with the decision on whether or not to buy the car and get another $1000 financed. This place is a joke, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone!!!

Sean Leary

"I had a problem with my car a few weeks ago and I brought..."

I had a problem with my car a few weeks ago and I brought it into service and talked with Murdock and had the problem diagnosed so quickly. It was easy to pull right it and have the service employees ready to take care of you. They did a great job and it was a great experience. Im lucky to have transitowne of west seneca so close to me. Thanks Transitowne USA

Rob Murdock, Service

"I thought PAT was the best sales guy that i have had in..."

I thought PAT was the best sales guy that i have had in the last twenty years. He took the time with my wife and I and we really enjoy the experience.

patrick wolcott

"worst car buying Experience of my life. rude lazy people..."

worst car buying Experience of my life. rude lazy people who do not take pride in their work. it took two months to get a ding on my new car fixed, and instead of correcting the problem they made it worse, terrible paint job, they painted over dirt, i now have dirt under the paint. they said they will not paint it again. I now have to try to get this fixed thru dodge.

michael guindon

"In the Buffalo News there was a listing for a 2010..."

In the Buffalo News there was a listing for a 2010 Silverado, Crew Cab, 40k, V8 and I emailed inquiring on it. That was at 8am. By 9am I received a email from a George saying someone would be in touch with me. I didn't hear from anyone and I decided to call the number in the news paper. The number connected me with David in the used car lot on Transit Road. David said he would locate the truck and I asked for a printout and carfax. I was really interested in this truck. I didn't hear anything till the next day and David was very short and rude. He said he couldn't find the truck and didn't exist. WTF........... I told him it was still in todays paper and he said to call the number in the paper. I told him I was calling that number and it connected me to him. So the truck was false advertising. I called and asked for a manager and was bounced around. I spoke to one person named Ben and said he would forward my complaint to someone and I would be getting a call. Still waiting a week later. So Transitowne has lost my business and I ended up buying a truck at David Chevrolet in the Falls. Beware of false advertising at Transitowne USA............

David/Used cars Transit Road

"i got told 1 story by one sales person went back he..."

i got told 1 story by one sales person went back he wasn't available so i took another got a different story went to tom collins got told a different story and wouldn't do anything about it to straighten or to make me some what happy and backed his people up even though we said they where wrong and told me thats business. i have bought a few cars from them and never had a problem. now i will buy from them and i am telling everyone not. and while i have been telling my story to everyone i heard other horry stories that they added 1000's to the price when it came down to signing the papers it was different then what was agreed on the day before.

tom collins owner

"I brought my 2007 aspen with 50,000 mileson it in for a..."

I brought my 2007 aspen with 50,000 mileson it in for a "free oil change" and a inspection. Not to my supprise they call me and tell me my oil change is done but the truck only passed the emissions half of the inspection but failed the saftey half for bad tie rods. But for $400 they can fix it. I said no thanks but still had to pay $21 for the inspection. I took the truck to my mechanice for a real inspection and everything was fine. Had to pay him $10 for the rest for the inspection so i could get my sticker. Im fileing a complaint with the dmv.

service dont know names