Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

About Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

About Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Absolutely perfect!"

My wife and I just cannot say enough nice things about Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth. This is the first time either of us needed to buy a car in more than a decade and a half, and to be honest we were not looking forward to it at all. But Katie, Carey, Mike, and everyone at Tufankjian Hyundai made it all so easy, and made the whole process enjoyable and complete stress-free! They were so friendly and helpful and informative, and they never pressured us or rushed us in any way. They were able to answer every question we had, and made us feel really comfortable during the whole experience. We were looking at a few different cars at the time, and kept coming back to Tufankjian Hyundai not just because we really liked the Elantra, but also because we liked the staff there so much as well. Every time we went there, they just could not have been nicer! We ended up taking three different test drives before making up our minds (they let us take the last one on our own, which was great). In the end, the car we bought had 38 miles on it, and we had put on 22 of those miles during our test drives! The negotiating process was easy, straightforward, and fair. We were extremely satisfied with our final purchase price. And we just could not be happier with our new car - we love her so much! (We put 3,800 miles on her in the first month!) In short, we highly recommend Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth, and we will definitely be paying them another visit the next time we need a car.

"Fantastic!"

I had the pleasure of working with Greg Souza when I dropped in to check out a Hyundai Tucson that I kept eyeing in the parking lot. Greg did not hit me with any high pressured sales; in fact the first time I dropped in he offered to open the car up, but I passed and went on my way. Well the next weekend we came back and he remembered me from a two second meeting. He took his time and listened to what I was looking for and showed me the gorgeous white Tucson that I now own today.

Greg Souza

"Greg Sousa What A Guy!!"

I had a great experience at Hyundai with Greg. He was on the ball. Personable, friendly and informative. He was very honest and helpful to get me into a car that day, but still keeping my needs in mind. Greg was Grrreat !! Over all a friendly easy car buying experience. Thank you!

Greg Sousa

"Nice and easy experience"

This will have been my second experience with Hyundai of Plymouth and both times I have had wonderful experiences. The sales staff are friendly and accommodating and are interested in the needs of their customers. I would recommend this dealership wholeheartedly over many of the other local dealerships!

"Not your average dealership!"

From the moment I set foot on the lot, I felt welcomed and under no pressure whatsoever. Carey Worrell, my sales person, was awesome. She answered every question honestly, and if she didn't know the answer, she found it. No haggling needed, the prices were fair, and low. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone, and I plan on doing more business with them in the future. Charles Benoit Scituate, Mass

"Great experience!"

I came in to test drive and left with a beautiful car at a great deal! Carey was super friendly and helpful! She made this experience great and I would recommend my family and friends to check out this dealership!

"Great experience"

I recently purchased a new car through Hyundai of Plymouth, our salesperson Greg, was very helpful. He kept pulling around different cars for me so we could look at all the features and differences we were interested in and didn't try pushing us into a decision. We were able to get the car we were looking for at a price we could afford and never felt pressured. I'd buy from here again.

Greg Souza

"good job"

Very friendly and knowledgeable, I did not feel any sales pressure at all. I would like to say that it was a pleasure doing business with them.

"They made it simple"

Visited to look at new Tucsons and left a few hours later with a new one. There was no pressure but they did everything possible to make sure I left with a new vehicle.

"Easy to deal with and painless!!!!!!"

I called to inquire about a car and spoke with Carey who invited me in to test drive it. I went in and Carey let me test drive 6 or 7 cars giving me facts about them all as we drove. She was very helpful and did not pressure me at all. I felt like she really wanted me to get the car that was right for me. She was fabulous.

Reviews of Carey Worrall