Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

About Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

MFF5926
5/27/2015

"An awesome car purchasing experience. "

Carey made the whole process of buying a car so pleasurable and pressure free. She was a joy to work with as she is honest, kind and really cares about what the customer wants.

WORRALL

Nick of Plymouth
5/13/2015

"Genesis 2015 "

Hyundai of Plymouth made the purchase of our 2015 Genesis an experience you don't normally expect from an auto dealer. The sales person, Sam Brandt was very knowledgeable, patient and helpful. They were very reasonable on negotiating a price that we feel was fair to both parties. The car was ready for pick up as promised and Sam spent the time to go through the car and its features in as much detail as we needed. The finance department was very good and did not try to pressure any add on items to the sale. An experience of a car purchase without stress and aggravation. So if you are in the Plymouth area give them the opportunity to serve you.

Colby B.
5/13/2015

"The light at the end of a tunnel."

I cannot begin to express how happy I am to have gone to Tufankjian Hyundai. As soon as I walked in Carey had a list of vehicles that she thought were the right fit for me from the previous day's conversation. She took the time to find a payment structure that would work well for me. Most people dread coming to the dealership for fear of being taken advantage of. I promise you that isn't the case at this dealership. Tufankjian, you have yourself a customer for years and years to come!

Paulr1334
5/04/2015

"Purchase of a used Santa Fe"

We hadn't purchased a car in quite a while because frankly doing so is always such a project. Dealing with slick sales people and pushy sales managers just isn't fun. That was not the case at all at Hyundai of Plymouth. Our salesman, Sam Brandt, was professional, easy going and very easy to work with. In fact, everyone at the dealership was great. Certainly they wanted to sell me a car but they never gave me the pushy high pressure approach that most dealerships use. We made a deal that we both were happy with and I have a car I like very much and they have the sale they wanted. The next time I am looking for a Hyundai I will make Hyundai of Plymouth my first stop.

Dave

newcarowner!
4/30/2015

"Excellent customer service. Great people!"

Sam, Dave and team did a great job at explaining things and going above and beyond to help me get into my first brand new car! I'm definitely satisfied and I'll be recommending Others!

Mary K.
4/30/2015

"very professional, attentive, knowledgeable, and friendly. "

I worked with Cary Worrall and found her to be an exceptional salesperson. She was very knowledgable, professional, and went out of her way to help. She came in on her day off to make sure the sale and delivery of the car went smoothly. She followed up with phone calls to ensure that I was happy with my purchase and to ask if I had any concerns. I couldn't be happier with the entire experience, from purchase to delivery, it went very smoothly.

David ( sales manager)

pmurdock
4/29/2015

"Great Experience"

We received a letter from this dealership offering a deal that seemed too good to be true but since we had some time we stopped by to check it out. Three hours later we were driving home in a brand new 2015 Sonata. They followed through with everything they said they would and gave us exactly what we wanted with absolutely no pressure. Best new car buying experience we have ever had.

Joe Marcus

CJ
4/21/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Carey Worrall was a pleasure to deal with. Very personable and worked well with negotiating the right price for us. Great car buying experience! Thank you Carey!!!!

phgray
4/21/2015

"One of the best car purchases"

Sam Brandt and the team at Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth were awesome. I would highly recommend purchasing your vehicle here. They went out of their way to ensure that I got the car I wanted at the price I could afford. Sam drove the car to NH so I could register it yesterday. He was very personable and someone I felt I could trust. Great job! Great dealership!

clover
4/02/2015

"satisfied customer"

Carey, understood the vehicle I was looking for and respected the budget I had set. She also had a great grasp of the dealership inventory. She listened and met my request in a timely fashion. The overall experience was very professional from beginning to end.

Reviews of Carey Worrall