Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

356 Court Street,
Plymouth, Massachusetts 02360
Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth Info
About Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

A word from the Tufankjian family Welcome to Hyundai of Plymouth, the newest member of the Tufankjian Family of dealerships. Our family is proud to have been serving the needs of our friends and family on the South Shore for over 50 years. Now in our 4th generation, our family is committed to exceeding your expectations at every touch point in your sales and service experience. Delivering exceptional service and value in an environment of mutual respect and trust, honors our pledge to be HONEST, STRAIGHTFORWARD AND EASY. Our business continues to grow thanks to our associate's customer first focus and your loyalty. At Hyundai of Plymouth we never lose sight of the fact "WE ARE DRIVEN BY YOU." Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your families automotive needs.

About Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 7:30 AM

Noah's Mommy
9/24/2016

"Service here is above and beyond"

We arrived roughly 1.5 hours later than we had intended to due to a commuting mix up and Anthony was extremely understanding and accommodating. He had the two cars we wanted to consider lined up and waiting for us. He patiently answered all our questions and was good natured about our boys playing around his desk while we filled out paperwork. He stayed WAAAAAAAAAAY past closing time to ensure that we could make the purchase all in one night and wouldn't have to make the drive back to Plymouth, as we live over an hour away. (By comparison, we had gone to a dealership on Rte. 9 in Framingham we'd made an appointment with to see this style of car originally and when we showed up on time for the appt., that salesman said it was too late after all and refused to show us the car!!) When there was an issue with some paperwork, Anthony personally drove down from Plymouth to re-collect our signatures. We're installing a camera on the car and I was just informed he'll be driving back down to us...unheard of! This is the stuff of tv commercials...but it's real! They're a very no pressure dealership. At one point, when we learned new information that gave us pause, the extremely nice manager (whose name I've forgotten now) said we could stop and think things over overnight, so as not to rush us...this after we'd already kept folks like 2 hours after close. It all worked out. Everybody in the office we spoke with was very patient and kind. Highly recommend. One more anecdote: when a better rate on a loan came through the next day, they let us know about the better rate...even though it made more of a hassle for them with additional paperwork. They put the customer's needs first, even when we wouldn't have known the difference

Anthony Tartaro

drpennyaxelrod
9/19/2016

"Easiest car buying experience"

After listening to my car preferences, Carey made suggestions that were appropriate. We took test drives and when I needed a loaner she and Brian in service arranged for me to have a car that would give me a feel for the newer models of Hyundai. I'm very pleased with my new car "Pretty Girl".

charliewehner
9/17/2016

"Hyundai Experience"

My wife owned a 2005 hyundai Sonata and she loved it, when we traded it in it still ran like a charm so you can see how hyundai's are built, on the other hand I love Fords but I think that's going to be chaging soon see I also like hyundai's, the value, warranty and the looks are outstanding of course the sales people at Hyundai of Plymouth are terrific Sam Brandt is a very caring and outstanding sales Rep. He makes buy a car a real pleasure rare than a headache. Great job Sam!!

ebsimoncini
9/09/2016

"Good Job"

Frank did a good job. Called me when he said he was going to and followed through. Able to provide me the best deal. Wish they had thrown in the roof racks as we had asked.

joe.giamo
8/25/2016

"Selling Cars The Right Way"

I've bought a lot of cars over the years and buying from Sam Brandt at TUFANKJIAN HYUNDAI OF PLYMOUTH was the best experience I've ever had. I would recommend buying a car here and will come back when I'm ready to buy again.

Cull57
8/25/2016

">PLEASED<"

Went to Hyundai of Plymouth a couple of weeks ago and looked at Sonatas. I wasn't sure about a Sonata over a Camry, so I left to do some research. After 1-2 weeks of reviewing online stuff, looking at many other cars, and asking people's opinion, I thought I'd go back and take a test drive .... Loved the car! I dealt with 2 different sales people since I was there twice and both of them were professional, courteous and extremely helpful. Carey Worrall & Anthony Tartaro The deciding factor was the warranties. Since this was a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, I got to assume the existing new car warranties. That was a peace of mind element that I could not turn down. It's only been a day or two, but I am very pleased with the car and more so with the people I dealt with --- I will certainly recommend this car dealership to friends. Steve Cullity 2014 Hyundai Sonata :)

Anthony Tartaro

charliewehner
8/20/2016

"Car dealership"

Salesman was great and explained every thing about the options with the new car and made every effort to make the sale a good one

lori.agri
8/19/2016

"Salesman"

Frank was great. He wasn't pushy. He waited patiently while I processed all the info he gave me and I came to a decision. Aside from his selling experise I just loved the way the car drove. Hugged the road and I felt very safe in it. Enjoying my car very much. I

mr.olive123456
8/17/2016

"Hyundai of plymouth"

This was the best experience ive ever had working with a salesman he made it so simple and easy for me and my wife to purchase our new car! If your looking for great customer care i highly recommend him!

Anthony tartaro

nadiageorges
8/11/2016

"Fantastic Service & Experience"

This is a great dealership. Friendly professional folks. No BS or attitude. I got what I want for the price I wanted. So different from other dealerships.

Bruce Szumita