Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

Internet Director

June 23, 2017

"They Were Great!!"

- Shauna33

I worked with Tyler and had an awesome car buying experience... He was very helpful and honest and patient with the process. They were very professional, and didn't have the typical "sales guy" techniques.... They also made sure to followup with me several times after buying the car to make sure everything was going well... Overall, best car buying experience ever, and I have bout about ten cars in my life... Good job guys, and great experience Tyler! Surprisingly it was Tyler's first official cars sale, but I couldn't tell..... He was extremely knowledgable and helpful and good at what he does! The car still runs great too, several months later....Thank you.

Ty Ryan

June 22, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- bethlenane Verified Customer

All around wonderful experience. Salesman Mike was pleasant and easy to work with. He listened to our wish list and came through to deliver our new car.

Mike O'Brien

June 21, 2017

"WOW!!! "

- The Fager's

Best experience my husband and I have ever had purchasing cars!! Bruce the General Manager was so helpful and accommodating. My husband and I were in the market for 2 new cars after a terrible experience with Ford and a Ford dealership in Raynham. Bruce was able to get us into 2 brand new Hyundai's. My husband got the Veloster turbo and I got the Sonata turbo. Beautiful cars!! Our salesman Tom was great. I happened to be his first week. The finance guys Derek and Dave were awesome too. NO pressure, friendly, real people that really cared about us having a great experience. We will refer everyone we know to Tufankjian Hyundai in Plymouth. Thank you everyone at Tufankjian for being a dealership that really cares about their customers!!! Laurie and Joel Fager

Bruce, Tom, Derek and Dave