Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

jamielynnx
12/15/2014

"Great Experience "

I recently bought a car from Hyundai in Plymouth. I checked out dealer rater before I went to see who was the best and I came across Carey. She was awesome! I was really pleased with how my experience went, I highly recommend her!

Amariew91
12/08/2014

"Amazing!"

I'm a first time buyer straight out of college. I didn't feel like they were pushing me to buy a car or tried I sell me extras I didn't need or want. They were absolutely wonderful! I definitely recommend going to them to buy a car.

upsetcustomer2
12/03/2014

"THEY WILL CHEAT LIE TO YOU AND CHEAT YOU- WITH A DEFECT CAR!"

This dealership pretends to care about their customers and sales, but THEY ARE THE EPITOME OF A SLEAZY SALESMAN- tHEY WILL SELL YOU A CAR WITH DEFECTS AND LIE TO YOU- DON'T TRUST THEM, DON'T GO HERE. In April, I went to Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth to buy a 2012 used Hyundai Elantra. During the sale, the salesman Sam Brandt told me that Hyundai gives a 10yr/1000,000 mile guarantee on their cars. He then wanted to sell me an extended warranty for over $2,000.00 I declined, planning on using Hyundai's warranty.A few weeks ago, at the beginning of October, I went to use my rear defroster and noticed that the passenger side was not defrosting as fast and took a long time. I decided to bring it to the Quincy Hyundai dealership on 10/18 as it is closer to me than the Plymouth dealership that I purchased the car from. I was told by the service department there that there is a problem with the grid on my rear windshield- parts of it are burnt out. He also informed me that since I did not have the extended warrany and my mileage is over 60k miles, it was not covered under warranty as I am the second owner of the car. I became upset and called Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth, because I was under the impression that my car should still be under warranty. They told me it was not since I didn't have the extended warranty, and I told them I did not purchase it as I was under the impression from Sam Brandt's explanation that I would be covered under the 100k/10yr warranty. They told me to bring the car to them to look at, and I replied that I did not need them to look at it as I knew what was wrong, I needed them to stand by the car they sold me and fix it at no cost. They said I should use my insurance instead since it is glass related. The next day, I emailed Jason- the service manager and I explained that I had not used my rear defroster since I bought the car and it had to have come like this, as they cannot fully test if a rear defroster works in April when there is nothing to defrost. I asked for them to stand by their sale and fix it at no cost, and Jason replied he could not authorize that, only a sales manager, and that they have no control what happens to the car after it is purchased and they would not fix it without going through my insurance. I asked him to share my email with the manager and have them call me to discuss it and they never did.

Jason

lmzarif
12/02/2014

"Great experience!"

I dealt with Franco Petrucci and had a very positive experience. Franco is very knowledgeable, efficient and trustworthy. I would highly recommend him to anyone searching for a new car!

Franco Petrucci

susan.mulkern.14
11/22/2014

"Very Pleased........Again!"

I had received letters from the dealership offering to buy our 2011 Azera Ltd, but ignored them because we only had 26,000 miles on our car. Out of the blue, my husband suggested we look at the Azera and the 2015 Sonata because we had read the Sonata had a few changes and was a touch bigger. We were greeted in the parking lot by Sam Brandt, very friendly guy and non-imposing. To make a long story short, we drove the new 2015 Sonata and loved it. Peppy, smart styling, and typical nice bells and whistles you pay extra for in other cars, plus the advantage of 4 cylinder vs. 6 cylinder gas consumption. We bought the Sonata Ltd with the tech pkg, Venetian Red, beige interior and that great panoramic roof. We told Sam what we wanted to pay and he made the deal work. He genuinely was pleased for us and introduced us to other members of his team, including the the owner. When we picked the car up, he went over all the features of the car and we left the dealership feeling we were appreciated customers.

Jessica_and_Timothy
9/13/2014

"Absolutely perfect!"

My wife and I just cannot say enough nice things about Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth. This is the first time either of us needed to buy a car in more than a decade and a half, and to be honest we were not looking forward to it at all. But Katie, Carey, Mike, and everyone at Tufankjian Hyundai made it all so easy, and made the whole process enjoyable and complete stress-free! They were so friendly and helpful and informative, and they never pressured us or rushed us in any way. They were able to answer every question we had, and made us feel really comfortable during the whole experience. We were looking at a few different cars at the time, and kept coming back to Tufankjian Hyundai not just because we really liked the Elantra, but also because we liked the staff there so much as well. Every time we went there, they just could not have been nicer! We ended up taking three different test drives before making up our minds (they let us take the last one on our own, which was great). In the end, the car we bought had 38 miles on it, and we had put on 22 of those miles during our test drives! The negotiating process was easy, straightforward, and fair. We were extremely satisfied with our final purchase price. And we just could not be happier with our new car - we love her so much! (We put 3,800 miles on her in the first month!) In short, we highly recommend Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth, and we will definitely be paying them another visit the next time we need a car.

kready1978
8/25/2014

"Fantastic!"

I had the pleasure of working with Greg Souza when I dropped in to check out a Hyundai Tucson that I kept eyeing in the parking lot. Greg did not hit me with any high pressured sales; in fact the first time I dropped in he offered to open the car up, but I passed and went on my way. Well the next weekend we came back and he remembered me from a two second meeting. He took his time and listened to what I was looking for and showed me the gorgeous white Tucson that I now own today.

Greg Souza

mbrady715
8/25/2014

"Greg Sousa What A Guy!!"

I had a great experience at Hyundai with Greg. He was on the ball. Personable, friendly and informative. He was very honest and helpful to get me into a car that day, but still keeping my needs in mind. Greg was Grrreat !! Over all a friendly easy car buying experience. Thank you!

Greg Sousa

wdameron1024
8/24/2014

"Nice and easy experience"

This will have been my second experience with Hyundai of Plymouth and both times I have had wonderful experiences. The sales staff are friendly and accommodating and are interested in the needs of their customers. I would recommend this dealership wholeheartedly over many of the other local dealerships!

Charles Benoit
8/24/2014

"Not your average dealership!"

From the moment I set foot on the lot, I felt welcomed and under no pressure whatsoever. Carey Worrell, my sales person, was awesome. She answered every question honestly, and if she didn't know the answer, she found it. No haggling needed, the prices were fair, and low. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone, and I plan on doing more business with them in the future. Charles Benoit Scituate, Mass

Reviews of Carey Worrall