Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

356 Court Street,
Plymouth, Massachusetts 02360
Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth Info
About Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

A word from the Tufankjian family Welcome to Hyundai of Plymouth, the newest member of the Tufankjian Family of dealerships. Our family is proud to have been serving the needs of our friends and family on the South Shore for over 50 years. Now in our 4th generation, our family is committed to exceeding your expectations at every touch point in your sales and service experience. Delivering exceptional service and value in an environment of mutual respect and trust, honors our pledge to be HONEST, STRAIGHTFORWARD AND EASY. Our business continues to grow thanks to our associate's customer first focus and your loyalty. At Hyundai of Plymouth we never lose sight of the fact "WE ARE DRIVEN BY YOU." Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your families automotive needs.

About Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 7:30 AM

Chuck
7/23/2015

"Dealership by which others should be measured"

I walked in and was immediately greeted with a smile and a handshake by Carey Worrall. I said I am not sure you can help me but I thought I would ask. I explained my [unique] situation and Carey assured me I had come to the right place. We tested vehicles within my budget and I was NOT INFLUENCED to look beyond my needs. Carey helped me BUY a vehicle, NOT SELL me a vehicle. She is professional, customer focused, and friendly. The Finance person, Joe quickly provided me pricing and terms within my budget which eliminated that painful process found at other dealerships. I made my decision and the paperwork was completed. The entire process was stress free because of the integrity and honesty of Carey and Joe to ensure my needs were met. They are an asset to the Tufankjian team and I will return for my family's next vehicle and in the interim I will recommend this dealership and it's team to everyone I know who is in the market for a new or used vehicle.

THERESA121
7/15/2015

" Review"

Overall, I had a great experience with the purchase of my car. The staff was very friendly and easy to work with. I will recommend this dealership in the future!

benjamindel
7/10/2015

"great professionalism"

My husband and I were very impressed with the service and professionalism we received. Sam Brandt went beyond helping us and making us feel comfortable and fulfilling our needs with the car we purchased. I would definitely buy my next car from him. The service was top notch, and the staff was great. We also worked with Mark on financing, was greatly impressed with him. We were definitely satisfied buyers.

satisfied buyer
7/07/2015

"great customer service from the sales person"

Plymouth Hyundai handled the purchase of our new car and the trade in of our older one with the highest level of professionalism. I would highly recommend this dealer as well as the new Hyundai Santa Fe Limited we bought.

joan9093
7/01/2015

"Thank you"

I am so pleased with each car and the service I have always gotten with you. Your staff is wonderful. Everyone is so friendly. And you make buying a car such a wonderful and easy experience. Thank you.

CHOCHREK
6/24/2015

"Great!"

Had a great experience purchasing my vehicle from Carey Worrall. Will recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. It was a pleasure to deal with her and all other memebers of the staff.

Dunleavy William B. Sr.
6/13/2015

"Lease of 2015 Genesis"

The salesman Frank Santino was a big help. I was impressed with his sincerity .i would give him 5 stars out of 5. We worked well together to find the best deal.

ELOISECLAWSON
6/10/2015

"the new car...."

As stated in the previous survey questions this was a pleasant experience and the staff at the dealership were very helpful with answers to any of my questions or doubts.

EVERTONCELIA
6/08/2015

"Problem solved"

I would like to thank you to Sam Brandit and Bruce Szumita for their professionalism and seriousness that led the situation regarding the new car came with some defects. Once I informed the problem put the Bruce quickly he came in contact with the persons responsible and on some days he traded my car for another just as I had requested. Once again thank you for your professionalism and good work.

ANDREISTARK
6/05/2015

"Very good service"

The service was very good and all people working there a very friendly! I'm very happy with my new car they have offered to me!

Loretta, Joe