Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

David Macrae, New Vehicle Sales Manager, Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

David Macrae

New Vehicle Sales Manager

April 24, 2017

"Best Car Purchase Experience"

- NSilva

By far the absolute BEST car shopping experience I've ever had! No one "attacked" me when I stepped out of my car onto the lot, I was referred to our sales woman by a family member & good friend. This dealership brings a whole new meaning to "car dealership" to me! I will NEVER go anywhere else for a vehicle nor will I send anyone anywhere else. Keep in mind I live 3 minutes from RT 44 Hyundai!!! Those people are NASTY! Hyundai of Plymouth is the definition of an honest car dealership! If you didn't believe there was such a thing.....take the drive! You'll see it first hand! This is the 3rd vehicle we have purchased from the Tufankjian Family....the 2nd one was 2 months ago!!! About Carey, she was an absolute love to work with. My parents worked with her 2 months ago when they were referred here by the other Tufankjian Family Owned Toyota of Braintree (where they purchased their truck a few years ago!). Carey greeted us with a warm smile and brought us right over to desk, offered us coffee, water, and donuts while we talked. She had pulled 3 Sante Fe Sports for me to test drive. After we got some information in the system, we took my favorite one (and the only one I drove!) out on the road. When we got back we discussed how I felt, price, lease vs. finance, and everything in between. We went for the lease...because, well it's 2017 and we lease our phones...so why not lease our vehicles too! Carey got me what we wanted for our trade and didn't think twice about a little extra =)! (Thanks Bruce! I'll think of you when it's below zero before work in the morning!) Carey helped us through some speed bumps and I picked up my new 2017 Sante Fe Sport this afternoon....at 4:30pm. With a FULL TANK OF GAS! (Never picked up a new car from rt 44 with a full tank! Just sayin!!) Which I might add, Carey leaves at 4 on Monday. But she stayed JUST for me <3. That's dedication and honest to goodness care of her customers!!! Don't sell yourself short anymore. If you want to sit down and just be real with someone when you're making a huge decision....go see Carey! Go see Carey Perry! And tell Bruce we said hello as well! ~The Medeiros/Silva Family

April 24, 2017

"Buying a Car from Plymouth Hyundai was a Great Experience"

- John ONeil

Carey Perry is an absolute pleasure to work with. She worked hard to find me the perfect Sonata. Then I brought my wife for approval, and she decided we should get a smaller car. Without hesitation Carey switched gears and showed us three terrific Elantras. Carey focused on what we wanted and went from there without any pressure. We're very pleased with our decision. Derek Manna helped with the financing piece, he explained several options again without pressure, and I think I made some good decisions. This is our second Hyundai, our 2008 has been problem free, and we look forward to the same experience with our 2017.

April 20, 2017

"Ty Ryan"

- drizzit1963

I was in the process of looking for a convertible car to replace my motorcycle an found one at this dealership, Ty made the closing of the deal easy and stress free,He also made taking care of a small problem very efficiently an kept me up to date.

New 2015 Hyundai Elantra, $22715