Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

About Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

phgray
4/21/2015

"One of the best car purchases"

Sam Brandt and the team at Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth were awesome. I would highly recommend purchasing your vehicle here. They went out of their way to ensure that I got the car I wanted at the price I could afford. Sam drove the car to NH so I could register it yesterday. He was very personable and someone I felt I could trust. Great job! Great dealership!

clover
4/02/2015

"satisfied customer"

Carey, understood the vehicle I was looking for and respected the budget I had set. She also had a great grasp of the dealership inventory. She listened and met my request in a timely fashion. The overall experience was very professional from beginning to end.

DDM
3/28/2015

"Great buying experience ..."

The saleswoman, Carey, was warm and personable and worked with us throughout the sale of a new SantaFe Sport. Her suggestions and responses were applicable to the various topics that arise during the sales process. She kept us appraised of the progress they were making to find the exact car we wanted and was knowledgeable/experienced enough to either answer our questions directly or get the answer(s) from someone else. I definitely would recommend her to my family and friends. The finance guys: Marc, during the sales process, and Joe, who worked to finance the vehicle and complete the paperwork, certainly knew their numbers and were happy to explain or resolve any questions or concerns. (I would be remiss if I didn't mention my satisfaction with the service department - which is a major reason I purchase cars from this dealership.)

Joe

Lindsay G
3/26/2015

"Samuel Brandt is amazing and so is this dealership"

I walked in and the salesman that approached me was very soft-spoken and kind. He was incredibly knowledgeable and ran back and forth to get keys for the cars I was interested in viewing. When it came time to purchase my car the negotiations were intense, but I came out of it very pleased with the price I paid. Every member of this dealership I dealt with was very knowledgeable and fair. I never once felt like anyone from this dealership was predatory or out to make a buck at my expense. I bought an Elantra Limited that had just arrived at the dealership several hours before I got there. As a courtesy, my salesman filled the tank up with gas before giving me the keys. He programmed the car's features to my suitability and was the epitome of professional throughout my entire experience there.

Tom
3/24/2015

"Thank you Carey! Great experience."

Carey Worrall redefines the used car buying experience! Highly competent, confident, friendly and supportive of the customer...and makes the sale so easy for the customer. So fortunate that we met. Thank you Carey!!!!

Abern
3/01/2015

"Great buying experience"

Wonderful experience buying a used car at the Hyundai dealership in Plymouth with Carey. She was incredibly kind, knowledgable, and detail oriented throughout the buying/selling process. I would highly recommend working with her and the Hyundai dealership.

Joni
2/10/2015

"Carey Worrall and staff are wonderful"

My experience at Plymouth with Carey was great! Carey worked with me and made the car buying process painless. It was my best car buying experience EVER! Carey is professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant! I will definitely tell my friends and return to Plymouth Hyundai.

letoile82
1/14/2015

"Typical Sleazy Dealership!"

My mother & I were both looking to purchase a new vehicle. I was interested in a Veloster, my mother wanted an Accent. I had emailed the dealership in regards to a 2014 Veloster they advertised on their website for around $15,766. I received prompt responses from Franco, and specifically stated that I wanted to know that the advertised price would be the price I'd receive since its a 40 minute drive to Plymouth for me, and I'd rather not drive all that distance to find out the price was different. He replied that they'd make sure the numbers worked, so I told him that I would come in that afternoon to look at the car. When I got there I asked for Franco, and he came out but pretty much left us with Samuel Brandt for the entire time. They had my mother and I sit down at a desk, and the seats were wet - they'd just had them shampooed, but failed to warn us that that might still be damp. We mentioned that my mother was looking for a 5 door automatic Accent, and we were told "Yeah, those are hard to get as an automatic" and that was that - they basically ignored the fact that we were there to purchase TWO cars, and ignored my mother completely and never offered to show her a single vehicle. We went to the lot to look at the Veloster I'd asked about - first of all, the pictures they have on their website are not at all accurate. The car had hideous custom white striping on the side, which clearly was not in the photo. Second, the car wouldn't even start! What type of dealership wouldn't make sure the car starts before a customer arrives to look at it??? The worst was when we sat down to talk numbers. Suddenly the price was several thousand dollars higher. I was upset, since I'd made it very clear what I would be willing to spend. Rather than feel like I'd completely wasted my time, I had them work the numbers so I could see how my payments would work out. When I asked to bring the paper home so that I could go over it with my father, he snatched the paper up and told me they'd go check if I could take it with me. Then he returned without the paper and started to pressure me to leave a $500 deposit. I kept explaining that it was not possible for me to do that. He then got up and brought over Franco, who continued to ask me to leave a deposit. When we finally left, my mother and I could not believe how terrible an experience it was! We went to Bernardi Hyundai in Brockton the next day and purchased our vehicles there. Bernardi was professional, friendly, and put absolutely NO pressure on us. I would NEVER suggest anyone do business with Hyundai of Plymouth. They emailed me several times the next day and I replied that I'd just purchased a vehicle from another dealership and explained how horrible I found the experience with them. They never even bothered to respond. They were such a joke, and the typical dishonest sleazy dealership that you see on TV. Stay away!!

Franco Petrucci

jamielynnx
12/15/2014

"Great Experience "

I recently bought a car from Hyundai in Plymouth. I checked out dealer rater before I went to see who was the best and I came across Carey. She was awesome! I was really pleased with how my experience went, I highly recommend her!

Amariew91
12/08/2014

"Amazing!"

I'm a first time buyer straight out of college. I didn't feel like they were pushing me to buy a car or tried I sell me extras I didn't need or want. They were absolutely wonderful! I definitely recommend going to them to buy a car.

Reviews of Carey Worrall