Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

356 Court Street,
Plymouth, Massachusetts 02360
Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth Info
About Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

A word from the Tufankjian family Welcome to Hyundai of Plymouth, the newest member of the Tufankjian Family of dealerships. Our family is proud to have been serving the needs of our friends and family on the South Shore for over 50 years. Now in our 4th generation, our family is committed to exceeding your expectations at every touch point in your sales and service experience. Delivering exceptional service and value in an environment of mutual respect and trust, honors our pledge to be HONEST, STRAIGHTFORWARD AND EASY. Our business continues to grow thanks to our associate's customer first focus and your loyalty. At Hyundai of Plymouth we never lose sight of the fact "WE ARE DRIVEN BY YOU." Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your families automotive needs.

About Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 7:30 AM

ricky61
2/11/2016

"my new sonata sport"

From the moment I began the process.The sales person listened to my preferences and delivered exactly what I wanted on the very first car I was shown.I was very happy with the whole process.This is my second purchase from Tufankjian Hyundai and I'll be back.These people are courteous, friendly and professional.

Patrick/donna
2/09/2016

"purchasing experience"

Salesman Stuart Mckenzie and finance manager Tony are very professional and courteous. Very pleasant transaction will relay this to friends and will definitely return to purchase again

Tony finance mgr

happycamper
1/31/2016

"Easy Peazy Bill R."

I have purchased many new vehicles in my lifetime but this purchase was by far the easiest, quickest and most pleasant experience ever. I had my doubts I would buy a car today but Carey Worrall was a pleasure to deal with. Carey comes across as pleasant and knowledgeable with no pressure and listens to your wants and needs. It took a total of 90 minutes to trade my old car, test drive a new vehicle and process the paperwork and I drove home in my new 2016 TUCSON !!! I would recommend Carey and Hyundai of Plymouth's staff to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. You will not regret it !!!

ROBINJEANHOBSON
1/29/2016

"Hyundai Experience"

This is my third vehicle purchase/lease from this particular dealership. They are professional, courteous, non intimidating, and easy to work with. As a female, I've never felt pressured into purchasing a vehicle that doesn't suit my particular needs at the time. Their service is fantastic as well. I would recommend this particular dealership to anyone and will continue to return their for business.

Diane55
1/26/2016

"Great experience"

My husband and I shopped around for a leasing program that would work for us. We were sold on the 'no money down' for a 2016 Sonata and Sam was our salesman who helped us through this process. He was more than helpful and knowledgeable with answering our questions. We would definitely return to this dealership and would HIGHLY recommend anyone to talk with him. We never felt rushed or pressured to purchase any add ons and overall we were very satisfied with our entire experience.

SINC132
1/13/2016

"no pressure, listen well. met our needs. comfortable "

found Stewart very friendly and professional. listened to our needs. no pressure. very comfortable experience. would highly recommend this dealer and sales person to a friend or family

SSBN619B
1/08/2016

"Smooth"

Went in looking for specific. Sam and other staff members worked quickly and we flew through the whole process. Would recommend them highly. Very professional.

Trish & Doug
1/07/2016

"We keep coming back!"

Over the top service by Carey Worrall. She was so friendly the entire time and made it a pleasant experience for us! Not your typical dealership, never was there a moment when we felt pressured or lied to! We will be back again and again!

Mark P
1/04/2016

"Unlike Any Other Buying Experience"

We've purchased many cars over the years, whether they're new or used the dealership experience always seemed to be a tense transaction. Not at Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth. From salesperson introductions through the financing and the paperwork phase of a sale, all was calm and very genuine. Our salesperson Carey Worrall was very knowledgeable concerning the car we were interested in, she was very pleasant to deal with and throughout the process was with us, By this I mean that we were never in the dark pertaining to the bargaining and pricing. Many times at other dealers, a barrage of data and numbers fly past you and we've found ourselves in the past having to ask what we actually being asked to pay. This is the second auto our family has purchased at Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth, the first purchase experience was the same. We wondered if it was a fluke instance of buying a car. This second purchase shows us it was not. Please visit this dealership if you're tired of the usual car buying experience, it doesn't happen here.

know2607
1/02/2016

"Happy Hyundai Experience"

I tend to be a very difficult client and work in sales myself. Therefore, it takes quite an experience to impress me. This was a classic case of don't judge a book by the cover. The dealership is not the most eye catching, however they more than make up for it in friendly service, listening, and understanding a client's needs or wants. Sam was knowledgeable and more than willing to take the time to show and demo all the car bells and whistles. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new car.

Reviews of Sam Brandt