Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

356 Court Street,
Plymouth, Massachusetts 02360
Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth Info
About Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

A word from the Tufankjian family Welcome to Hyundai of Plymouth, the newest member of the Tufankjian Family of dealerships. Our family is proud to have been serving the needs of our friends and family on the South Shore for over 50 years. Now in our 4th generation, our family is committed to exceeding your expectations at every touch point in your sales and service experience. Delivering exceptional service and value in an environment of mutual respect and trust, honors our pledge to be HONEST, STRAIGHTFORWARD AND EASY. Our business continues to grow thanks to our associate's customer first focus and your loyalty. At Hyundai of Plymouth we never lose sight of the fact "WE ARE DRIVEN BY YOU." Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your families automotive needs.

About Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 7:30 AM

maryvwarren
6/28/2016

"Excellent Service"

I highly recommend going to the dealership and asking for Sam Brandt as the salesperson. I never felt pressured into buying or leasing and I wasn't sure about leasing, as I have never gone this route before, however, I feel I made the right choice by leasing.

TANSR
6/26/2016

"Very happy senior citizen"

I was a bit apprehensive when I first entered the showroom as I had not purchased a vehicle in many years. Sam Brandt guided me thru the process in a thorough and professional manner. Taking the time to answer any questions that came up. This no pressure way of selling allowed me to make the decision to buy without any reservation whatsoever. This dealership really knows how to treat a customer. They even give discount oil changes to seniors on Wednesday. I would recommend this dealership to anyone ,and I am extremely happy with my new Elantra.

craig13
6/24/2016

"I love my Elantra"

I was looking for a Elantra and went online to three places, Hyundai of Plymouth had what I was looking for at a very good price. Both Franks were great, I would use them again and recommend them to my friends.

weisspond
6/24/2016

"elantra 2017"

Excellent car, sales and service. We have bought 4 cars here so far! We recommend the dealership to everyone ! We come from the cape for all our maintenance because we trust the service and get individual attention whenever we come in.

Brian

capedancer
6/17/2016

"Great Car Leasing Experience"

Frank was great. He made me very comfortable and knew the car well. He answered all my questions and concerns and introduced me to the rest of the staff, including financing, service and management. He followed up in every way possible and told me to stop in and say hello with future questions anytime.

Also David at the front desk.

gloriaann1234
6/15/2016

"great service, Hyundai!"

I was amazed at how well the people at Hyundai of Plymouth worked with your situation. They were so friendly and we felt very comfortable being there.

maj111360
6/15/2016

"Attentive Service"

I entered the dealership like so many others, not really considering a purchase. From the moment I arrived, I was referred to a woman named Carey. We went on several test drives and I ended up purchasing a slightly used vehicle that she called her "favorite." I feel badly about that! What's most cool about she and the dealership is that their services have not ended with the purchase. Several days later now, Carey has signed me up for BlueLink as well as providing several other helps. I highly recommend this dealership and am pleased to have new friends in Carey, Dave and Derek, among others. I also look forward to our continued relationship well into the future. Gotta love a peace of mind warranty too!

ericandalexasdad1
6/10/2016

"professionalism"

our salesman stuart and manager david were both fantastic. they were both extremely trustworthy, professional and helpful. i have been purchasing cars for over 65 years. i remarked to my son, that they were the best most honest dealership i have ever worked with. i live on the north shore of mass. (stoneham), and even have family in the car sales business. i am glad and very happy that i took the time to come to hyundai of plymouth, and am proud to have purchased my vehicle from your dealership. i would without a doubt purchase another car if ever need be, or would enthusiastically refer anyone to your dealership. again, thank you very much for all that you did for me and your very professional manner.....thanks again, nick argenio

Chet
6/09/2016

"Wonderful dealership"

This was my second lease through this dealership and I couldn't be happier. I am treated like part of the family no matter what I'm there for. Carey is a great professional to work with.

kathleencuzner
6/09/2016

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Carey made this process so smooth and so easy. She was fantastic to work with and I will hunt her up when it's time to buy another Hyundai.

Reviews of Carey Worrall