Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

Frank Santino

December 02, 2016

"Accent"

- vazirimail Verified Customer

I searched the new inventory and came across this red accent 2016 at Tufankjian Hyunadi. The staff were very friendly and professional. My sales person, Stewart is a nice professional fellow. My wife and me felt very comfortable about this purchase. Stewart made extra effort to show us different options, took us for a comprehensive test drive, long enough to know the car. I want to thank Stewart and Frank who made phone calls as well as David and all other staff. Thank you and I will DEFENITELY recommend Tufankjian Hyundai for a pleasant no pressure car purcahse experience to other customers.

December 02, 2016

"Santa Fe"

- rebeccacrobidoux Verified Customer

Good experience, friendly and informative staff. Love my car and will be returning when it's due for service. I'm happy with the overall quality of service.

December 01, 2016

"Hyundai of Plymouth"

- wldprd Verified Customer

My Daughter and I have purchased four new vehicles from Hyundai of Plymouth. I have purchased many vehicles over the years and my buying experience here has by far been the most pleasant experience. Friendly staff with no pressure! Carey Worrall was fantastic to deal with and I would most definitely her to my friends and family.

New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $39640