Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

Stewart MacKenzie

January 23, 2017

"Wonderful Experience"

- MichelleCapeCod

My experience with Carey and Hyundai of Plymouth was fantastic. Carey was responsive, easy to work with and I never felt any pressure. The entire process from test-drive to financing took two hours. I came back the next day to pick-up the car, and it had been detailed, inspected and filled with gas. I was so excited to drive off into the sunset with no further worries about details! I highly recommend working with Carey. The ability to work with a saleswoman was a major draw for me, and I hope that other women feel encouraged to look to Carey when buying their next car. Thanks, Carey!

January 12, 2017

"Excellent sales experience"

- amybeth51 Verified Customer

Very knowledgeable and friendly salesperson. No pressure environment where I felt my business was definitely valued. I will def recommend to my friends and family.

January 07, 2017

"Great experience"

- zarooo Verified Customer

As I highlighted in previous comment box, Carey and Hyundai Plymouth were tremendously helpful, not pushy, and a great experience for us to purchase a vehicle. I would highly recommend them to family/friends looking to buy a car, as they are a dealership that aims to help and acts more like a friend rather than a salesperson. Of course, buying a car, one always feels that the dealership is looking to get over on them, but this was the most pleasant car purchase I have ever made.

New 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe, $39640