Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

356 Court Street,
Plymouth, Massachusetts 02360
Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth Info
About Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

A word from the Tufankjian family Welcome to Hyundai of Plymouth, the newest member of the Tufankjian Family of dealerships. Our family is proud to have been serving the needs of our friends and family on the South Shore for over 50 years. Now in our 4th generation, our family is committed to exceeding your expectations at every touch point in your sales and service experience. Delivering exceptional service and value in an environment of mutual respect and trust, honors our pledge to be HONEST, STRAIGHTFORWARD AND EASY. Our business continues to grow thanks to our associate's customer first focus and your loyalty. At Hyundai of Plymouth we never lose sight of the fact "WE ARE DRIVEN BY YOU." Thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your families automotive needs.

About Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 7:30 AM

joan9093
5/04/2016

"Thank You"

I couldn't be happier about the new car. I love it. Carey I truly am thank full for the way you always seem to be there to help me. You make purchasing a car easy. Thank you and everyone else at Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth. I am sure you will be seeing me again in the future.

ddibona45
4/30/2016

"Excellent dealership"

Sam Brandt was polite and professional and very knowledgeable about the vehicles.The remainder of the staff was also helpful including the service department.I was very pleased.

jessicasmith617
4/29/2016

"Can't wait to visit them again"

I had a seamless experience during my visit here. Carey was very personable and able to answer all of my questions. They seem to really care about what you're looking for and they go out of their way to make sure you leave happy. I bought a 2016 Accent that I absolutely love, and I would come back here for service, even though I live very close to a different Hyundai dealership.

Sandra 324
4/18/2016

"excellent service"

salesman was excellent and communicated clearly about car. friendly staff and easy going. got the car i wanted to purchase and were very straight forward.

dustin.reardon
4/16/2016

"Great Job"

The Staff did a great job. Our sales person was fantastic. I would highly recommend buying or leasing a car from this dealership. These are the 3rd and 4th cars we have bought from them in the past couple years and every time it is better then the last great job everyone

marsstemp
4/14/2016

"Happy New Hyundai Owner!"

"Frank was honest and easy to work with! We were in and out with our purchase in no time.. My husband even said ""This was painless!"""

Sandra 324
4/10/2016

"really nice experience"

I just bought a 2016 Hyundai Tucson and I really love it. I worked with Sam Brandt and he made my experience a pleasant one and easy. He was friendly, not pushy and easy to deal with and everyone of the other employees were pleasant and helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership and I am going to tell everyone I know to visit Sam at Hyundai Plymouth. Great experience that you can't find anywhere else!

Kayla219
4/09/2016

"Amazing experience!"

I just bought a 2013 Hyundai Sonata limited and am so happy with it! The dealership was great, everyone there is friendly, easy to talk to and totally not what you'd expect. No pressure, great pricing and my salesperson, Carey made everything so easy! This is my first new car and I couldn't be happier. She came highly recommended and I can see why! Thank you Carey and Tufankjian Hyundai of Plymouth!!

joseph.wessling
4/06/2016

"Very satisfied"

Very impressed with my experience!!!! Sorry I am not a wordy person. I would strongly recommend this dealership. I had done my research . Also this was third dealership we traveled too. This is my fourth Hyundai I have bought.

Tony

pajomccoy
3/31/2016

"good work!"

I felt very comfortable buying my first new car ever. (At my age, can you imagine!) The whole staff was friendly and helpful. Sam Brandt did a very good job!

Reviews of Sam Brandt