Twin Willows Auto Sales

Bud's Auto Sales

Fast Track Auto Sales

maasmith
6/17/2008

"I purchased and 2002 Honda Odyssey a few months ago. The..."

I purchased and 2002 Honda Odyssey a few months ago. The following is a list of problems I have had with this van but more importantly the problems I have had with John Seibel Jr. (salesman at Twin Willows that sold my family this van) in not doing the things he promised in solving these problems. Exhaust “reflector” broke off two weeks after buying this van. . . had to spend time (2 hours) and money ($12.00) to fix. Oil drained completely out due to an extremely loose oil filter. This happened 45 minutes away from home and had to be fixed at 2 am during the work week. 2 wireless head sets, that were promised by John Seibel Jr. at no additional charge, were to be ordered and shipped to our home by Twin Willows. I called on this three times and was promised it would be taken care of right away…still have not received the wireless headsets. Three weeks after purchasing the van the battery was sluggish in starting if it sat for more than a half a day without being used. On day 29 after purchasing the van the battery was completely dead. We had the battery tested at Auto Zone and it had to be replaced. Before replacing I called Twin Willows and spoke to John Seibel Jr. who agreed to pay for the battery. I told him that he did not have to pay for the entire battery and that I would accept to paying half the cost ($80.00 divided by 2 = $40.00) of the battery. He said he would mail out a check right away for the $40.00. I had to call two weeks later to inform John Seibel Jr. that I had not received the wireless headsets (3rd call on this) and the $40.00 (2nd call on this). Again he promised to take care of it right away. It has been three weeks and I have not received the headsets or the $40.00. The van is now having “shifting problems”. I have not called Twin Willows about this yet. Although, I emailed Twin Willows two days ago about the headsets and $40.00 and I still have not received a response. I am now in the market for a used car. I will not go back to Twin Willows (Twin Willows,1409 Pittsburgh Road,Valencia, PA 16059 (724) 898-1000) ever again and I can not recommend that any one purchase a vehicle from them.

John Seibel Jr.

duxxpinz
3/23/2008

"Bought an extremely nice 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser. Price..."

Bought an extremely nice 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser. Price was $2000 less than any other dealer around, and received a better trade in than anyone else. Real nice, friendly, no-nonsense, no pressure sales. A true family experience, they even made lunch for my wife and me (go on Saturday when they cook for their guests and have a DELICIOUS cheeseburger!) Support these family businesses instead of the megadealers out there! They will treat you much better. By the way, the selection of used cars is very nice and the prices are MUCH lower than anyone you will find. Very convenient location 5 minutes north of the Butler Valley exit, call them and they will direct you there, although not very hard to find at all. They also have another location in Allison Park right next to Casey's Family Restaurant....again, not hard to find. I usually have found that cars from dealers like this are usually better than those on the megadealer lots. My last car was from a small independent dealer, and lasted me 143,000 miles with only one major repair and still running like a top!

Fred and Bob