Tysinger Motor Company

Audi Sales Manager

April 26, 2017

"Overall Good"

- davidwelch.enterprise Verified Customer

Overall I had a good experience even though the process lasted from 1pm to 6:30pm. My only complaint is that I was not made aware that my credit would be hard hit by multiple financial institutions aside from Tysinger. I will let friends and family know to be wary of this practice.

April 22, 2017

"Why I purchased my car from Tysinger. "

- Charles Diggs

I purchased my 2013 Mercedes Benz C250 because of the hard work and the outstanding customer service from Mitch Sears and Pamela Farmer. They made me feel like family and didn't look at me different cause of my situation s I had going on. They were very helpful, nice and did everything they could to make the deal happen. This was the best experience I had ever in my life in buying a car. I would recommend anyone to come to them and I will keep purchasing cars from here. They have great customer service and a clean and friendly environment. I really appreciate Mitch Sears and Pamela Farmer so much and I can't thank them enough for all they done for me. Tysinger is my new family and it will stay that way. Best experience ever. Mitch Sears and Pamela Farmer are the best at what they do and they just don't talk about it they show the action. Thank you again Mitch Sears and Pamela Farmer.

April 19, 2017

"Why I chose to purchase my vehicle from Tysinger."

- ezmac139 Verified Customer

I would like to thank salesmen Mitch Sears and Jarrel Sturgis for their help and assistance with the purchase of my new Hyundai Santa Fe. Because of their outstanding customer- service. I would definitely purchase another vehicle form Tysinger Hyundai. The dealership as well as the staff was clean and operated in a very professional manor. And I was treated well and with a great deal of respect. What more could I ask for. Also they able to fine exactly what I wanted in an automobile and did not think that it would be a hassle to do so.

New 2016 Mercedes-Benz C300, $49490