Uftring Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Matt Fuelberth

Steve Porter, General Manager, Uftring Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Steve Porter

June 21, 2017

"Outstanding service by Adam Schol and Steve Porter"

- marklow

We have always been Ray Dennison people until we came to Uftring Chrysler in north pekin. Adam Schol and Steve Porter went above and beyond to provide outstanding customer service and made this experience fun and very smooth. I would recommend Adam Schol and Uftring Chrysler to anyone. I bought a truck and we were so impressed with the service my wife bought a Jeep the next day. Thanks again!

ADAM SCHOL

May 25, 2017

"2nd experience with Uftring Chrysler"

- Judist63

Matt Fuelburth was my salesman and my second purchasing experience with him and the dealership. He did a wonderful job with me and walked me thru the buying of a new 2017 Dodge Journey. Love love the car!! And yes....I would recommend to anyone looking to buy to go to him or this dealership. Very pleased!

Matt Fuelberth

May 24, 2017

"Exceptional Service."

- Coy&BeckyRodgers

We stopped in to trade in two cars for one. We worked with Mr. jeff Bonkers sales associate. He was spot on. We told him exactly what we wanted to do, the type of vehicle we were looking for, what options we did and didnt want. We told him the payment we had to have. They found the perfect dodge ram pickup for us. The buisiness office worked their magic got us exactly where i wanted to be on payments down to the dollar. The entire team was exceptionally professional, friendly, not pushy. (I hate pushy) Mr Bonkers kept it light hearted and was personable. I see great things in store for this young man.

Jeff Bonkers