Uftring Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Financial Services Manager
Steve Porter, General Manager, Uftring Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Steve Porter

March 13, 2017

"I bought my second new vehicle from Uftring in North Pekin"

- viper

I gave my experience with Matt Fuelberth and also his manager a five star rating!!! I was getting ready to sell my 2011 Dodge Journey I bought at Uftring to my kids and get another Journey. There was a row of Jeep Grand Cherokee's next to the new Journeys and I started looking at the jeeps as well. Did not feel I could afford one. Matt Fuelberth walked up and was very helpful and professional. I asked a million questions and he answered every one I was impressed with him right off the bat. The price was good and he made deals that made it even feel better. It took a month for my kids to buy my vehicle with their taxes and I am now the proud owner of a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. All of this because of Matt's professionalism with no pressures added. I am already recommending him and Uftring to people.

March 12, 2017

"Friendly & Professional "

- JS

Matt Fuelberth was very friendly and professional in his salesmanship. I did not feel pressured or rushed. He stayed late to go over all of the vehicle features to make sure I knew how to use everything before leaving the dealership. I will definitely recommend Matt and Uftring to friends and family. Working with Matt was a breath of fresh air in comparison to other dealerships who did not seem to value women as customers. Thank you Matt for helping me find the right vehicle at the right price!

March 11, 2017

"Helping daughter get a new car"

- Judy

Our experience helping our daughter get a new car was excellent with the help and expertise from Matt Fuelberth. He definitely went the extra mile in showing our daughter the car she was interested in and explaining all the bells and whistles. We never felt rushed. He went above and beyond in attitude, and salesmanship. We will recommend Matt and the Uftring dealership to friends and family. A very pleasant experience compared with many dealerships who do not value women as customers. A big thank you to Matt for making our experience so pleasant! Judy

New 2015 Chrysler 300, $41355