Ultimate Motorsport Inc

Anthony Glass, Senior Sales Advisor, Ultimate Motorsport Inc

Anthony Glass

Senior Sales Advisor

September 22, 2017

"Easy Breezy, Compeyitive Price, Great Selection"

- Kelly from Houston

Met Markus to test drive a Tesla. He was amazingly chill, knowledgeable, and helpful. We drove two Tesla’s. Throughout the drive, he was answering my questions and helping me understand all the amazing features. I texted him two hours later sharing that I wanted to purchase the car and he immediately texted me back. Every time I called him, he picked up. I purchased the Tesla today and he even is going to meet me at my Tesla orientation on Monday (even though he doesn’t have to). Beyond Markus, the dealership seemed to have a good variety of popular cars. I highly recommend Markus and Ultimate Mororsports Houston.

July 18, 2017

"Buyer beware!!!!"

- SMDH

I purchased a vehicle from Ultimate Motorsports and initially I had a great experience. The salesman (Markus) was very easy to work with and went to lengths to make sure the car was ready and the purchase was very smooth. On the drive home, I had to stop at a Walmart due to a flat tire. The tire specialist was not willing to repair the tire due to the degree that the tires were dry rot. Turns out the tires were 7 years old and in bad shape. I called the dealership about what could be done and after finally getting connected with the owner days later, she said the best they could do was refund me $400 (the new tires cost me $800) because I had already negotiated $500 off the price. I told her I was not happy with that and then she said she would be losing money if she refunded me any more (as if she was only making $900 on the sale) and she would take away the salesman's commission to give me more money. Then she said she was going to let the salesman go because she interpreted that I was unhappy with him. Markus was great. I was only unhappy with the fact that she or someone else with the authority to rectify my situation was unavailable for 4 days and then I finally talk with her and she is totally unprofessional. It was completely inappropriate to discuss anything like that with a customer. Buyer beware!!!!

Cheryl Haseeb

July 14, 2017

"Ultimate MS....excellent and awesome car buying experience!!"

- Stephanie L Caldwell

I knew exactly what vehicle I wanted when I arrived at UMS. My salesman, Shayne Salinas, was courteous, excellent and expedient in bringing the vehicle up to the front for me to look at. After looking at the vehicle, I decided that it was definitely the one I wanted. Shayne took my application/information and got the deal done without any problems. He was very knowledgeable and informative about the vehicle I purchased. What impressed me most of all was how friendly everyone was. It was as if I'd known Shayne for years. This wasn't my first rodeo with buying a car and he really made this car buying experience pleasant and very comfortable. I'd recommend anyone to do business with UMS!! Thanks again, Shayne.....YOU'RE AWESOME!!

Shayne Salinas