Ultimate Motorsport Inc

Vehicle Programs Specialist
Richard Delacruz, Finance Manager, Ultimate Motorsport Inc

Richard Delacruz

July 14, 2017

"Ultimate MS....excellent and awesome car buying experience!!"

- Stephanie L Caldwell

I knew exactly what vehicle I wanted when I arrived at UMS. My salesman, Shayne Salinas, was courteous, excellent and expedient in bringing the vehicle up to the front for me to look at. After looking at the vehicle, I decided that it was definitely the one I wanted. Shayne took my application/information and got the deal done without any problems. He was very knowledgeable and informative about the vehicle I purchased. What impressed me most of all was how friendly everyone was. It was as if I'd known Shayne for years. This wasn't my first rodeo with buying a car and he really made this car buying experience pleasant and very comfortable. I'd recommend anyone to do business with UMS!! Thanks again, Shayne.....YOU'RE AWESOME!!

Shayne Salinas

June 29, 2017

"Calm your Fears"

- parkerfiveo

Who wants to buy a vehicle they have not seen and touched? Not this guy but after dealing with Anthony from Ultimate Motorsports I would deal with him again. Was looking for new vehicle and my wife found one at Ultimate Motorsport but the problem is the distance of more than 500 miles away. Anthony videoed almost every angle of the vehicle and answered every question. He was professional and responded in a timely manner. We had our vehicle delivered and couldn't be happier. Take a chance with these guys and find a great vehicle even if you can't go and look and feel in person.

Anthony Glass

May 17, 2017

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

- genesis5991

I found a perfect white, BMW, X6 XDrive50i, online at Ultimate Motorsports. Markus Hasanzada was my salesperson. He was very straightforward, and easy to talk to, and helped to find the right financing for me. It was an easy and excellent car buying experience. I would highly recommend Markus and Ultimate Motorsports.

Markus Hasanzada