Ultimate Motorsport Inc

Selwyn Smith, Senior Sales Consultant, Ultimate Motorsport Inc

Selwyn Smith

Senior Sales Consultant

May 17, 2017

"Excellent Car Buying Experience"

- genesis5991

I found a perfect white, BMW, X6 XDrive50i, online at Ultimate Motorsports. Markus Hasanzada was my salesperson. He was very straightforward, and easy to talk to, and helped to find the right financing for me. It was an easy and excellent car buying experience. I would highly recommend Markus and Ultimate Motorsports.

Markus Hasanzada

April 14, 2017

"Great car; Great professionalism"

- Eddie C.

Found the perfect Infiniti online at Ultimate MS. Tony Glass was the salesperson I worked with. Very knowledgeable and personable individual. Spent substantial time with me to make sure everything was just right. When it's time for another car, we will for sure look up Ultimate and Tony. Great satisfaction.

Anthony Glass

April 07, 2017

"MICHEAL HASANZADA"

- FAMILY

My husband and I purchased a 2014 BMW 750LI and we love it. Michael was a great help to us and was very polite. I will tell others to go and meet with Michael.

Mike Hasanzada