Union Park Volvo

Keystone Volvo of Berwyn

Stillman Volvo

Jim and Tracy Bellamy
9/25/2015

"Dealership of choice for a new Volvo"

Our purchase of a new 2016 S60 cross country was exceptional , as well as outstanding. My wife and I have purchased double digit vehicles from Union Park Volvo. Mr. Molin and Mr. Reagoso were great and completed our transaction very swiftly. Well done !

dan326
8/25/2015

"Union Park is honest and the techs are very good. "

Union Park is a great dealership. I have had my vehicles serviced there for years. Everyone in the dealership is very friendly, (especially the service center).... they are honest and do not rip anyone off. My vehicle has been completed on time and the work has been done correctly. If you haven't had your vehicle serviced or bought from Union Park then that's your fault. I will not deal with another dealership then Union Park.

Pat Crowley and Joe Poppiti

SUV
6/22/2015

"New Volvo"

Very Positive experience with the personnel at Union Park Volvo. Sales person kept us informed about the SUV we were interested in buying and updates when the car would arrive from Sweden.

Jim Gadsby

Amy
5/21/2015

"True Gentlemen!"

My 2012 XC60 lease from Volvo Union Park was expiring in May 2015 and I decided that I wanted to take a break from Volvo (this was my 2nd Volvo). I had my heart set on a BMW X1. I was concerned about how to handle the end of lease "turn in" and the equity I had left in my XC60. Mike and Micah were extremely helpful getting all the paperwork settled with the bank. I was able to sell Volvo Union Park my XC60 at a very good price and take the equity with me. A win-win for both but I truly appreciated that these guys made it easy and helped me keep my $$$ that was invested without having to organize selling it myself. Of course they would have loved to get me back in another Volvo but they were true gentlemen and did not push when they knew my mind was already set. I will definitely visit these guys when it is time to replace the BMW!

May 22, 2015

Hi Amy, We are glad to hear of your good experience with our team. We will be sure to pass along your comments to them. We are sad to see you leave our Volvo family, but we hope you will eventually return. Have you driven the new 2016 Volvo XC90? Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you. Our BMW staff would also be happy take you on a drive of the BMW X1. Thank you for choosing Union Park. We look forward to working with you in the future. Summer Rain Ursomarso Marketing Assistant Union Park Automotive Group

Familyof3
4/05/2015

"Complete Dissatisfaction with Union Park Volvo Service"

I brought my Volvo in to be serviced after it would not turn on for the 4th time in 3 months. It was temporarily fixed, but I was stranded again later in that same week. When I called to let the service department know that it would be towed to their facility, I was unable to reach anyone after several phone calls. When the service manager finally returned my phone call, I was told harshly that Union Park would no longer service my car. When I asked what the reason was, I was told that my husband called and spoke to them in a "vulgar" way. My husband has never once made contact with Union Park whatsoever. When we went in to clarify, they stood by their story until they went back into their notes. The service manager apologized and stated, "I really dropped the ball on this one." We as adults know a mere apology does nothing to fix how we treat others. I will never purchase nor get a vehicle serviced by Union Park ever again.

Service Manager

April 09, 2015

At Union Park Volvo we strive to provide excellent service to all customers. I believe that we have spoken about this issue and I did in fact speak with your husband about you Volvo. Unfortunately, we will have to disagree about the circumstances regarding your interactions with Union Park Volvo. Best regards. Gerry Husbands Service Director

burkel80
3/11/2015

"Service Manager needs to learn about Customer Service!"

I love my car, have had it for 6 years. The timing belt was replaced 10k miles ago.Well, there is a nut or a bolt that holds the timing belt in place to run, well the dealership never put this nut in and that is why the my car didn't start. I had it towed to another certified Volvo mechanic and he found that this important bolt was never installed. So instead of Volvo standing up and fixing there mistake, the service manager ( Dave) said that I could have the car towed at my own expense back to their shop and that they would look at it. But I will still have pay for the labor again. Really? Why did I come to the dealership for this important work then in the first place? I could have saved my money and went to anyone, but I went to Volvo, because I wanted the best quality work done on my Volvo!

Dave

April 09, 2015

Ms. Burke-Sagos: We were disappointed to read your message and to hear that there is an issue with your Volvo. You have had your Volvo serviced with us in the past and we do appreciate your choosing Union Park Volvo. Regarding the current issue, the loose crankshaft bolt is not related to the work on the timing belt that we did almost a year ago (a loose crankshaft bolt would have almost immediately caused engine issues). Also, you brought your Volvo to us in February 2015 for an issue and you declined the repairs we recommended. Since that time, it appears that an issue has developed that may be related to the failure to perform the work we recommended or perhaps is related to how the work was performed at another service facility. We have offered to have our technicians look at your Volvo to determine what caused current issue, although the car would need to be brought to us. This offer does remain open. We certainly would like to help get your Volvo back on the road as quickly as possible. Best regards. Gerry Husbands Service Director

March 11, 2015

vvmam3
11/08/2014

"5 Star Treatment"

We recently purchased a CPO 2013 Volvo S60 from Union Park Volvo. Jim was the salesman assigned to us and he was excellent from start to finish. He thoroughly went over every feature of the car and explained the warranty and services that were included. When we went to pick up our new car the following day it was late in the evening. Jim meticulously went over even more details of the car, helped setup both the Bluetooth for our phones and the free trial of Sirius XM radio we received. It was such a pleasure working with him and we love our new vehicle. I have already recommended Union Park Volvo to family, friends and coworkers who are looking for vehicles. This definitely a 5-star dealership!

Jim Gatsby

May 21, 2015

We are happy to hear of your great experience with us. We will share your comments with Jim. Please feel free to contact us with any questions. And, thank you for choosing Union Park Volvo, Summer Rain Ursomarso Marketing Assistant Union Park Automotive Group

Exasperated
10/24/2014

"One of the worst service providers."

I love my volvo. Dread getting it serviced at Union Park. Don't buy your car based on the salesman's good manners in the showroom, if you have no decent place to get it serviced. We now take our car to Stillman Volvo. The service difference is night and day. I called Union to get my car in due to a loud squealing noise. They couldn't get me in for TEN days. I can't drive the car like that, because I might damage it further. They could not have cared less. They advertise that when they do service the car, they do a safety check and top off the fluids. Twice my wiper fluid ran out within days after service--one time when I was driving in a snow storm, on a trip to Pittsburgh. What a dangerous condition they caused. The next time I asked them specifically to top off the washer fluid and again ran out days later. I have had my car detailed there and it came back with crumbs on the carpet. They do not go out of their way at all to help you when you have a service concern. I could list other examples, but it's too much to read. We've always had Japanese cars before this, and were spoiled with the service at Kirkwood Auto for the last twenty years; however, Kirkwood Auto doesn't service Volvos. Stillman provides loaner cars AT NO CHARGE, even though they have never made me wait 10 days for service. If they did require such a wait it wouldn't be an issue, because of the loaner car. In addition, Stillman washes and vacuums the car with every service. I will never buy a car again at Union Park, no matter how pleasant they are in the showroom.

Service Department

annem1234
6/16/2014

"First Volvo XC60"

Mike greeted me at the door when my sister and I arrived. I was looking to get general information on, possibly, buying a Volvo for the first time. Mike spent time explaining the car to me and we took a test drive. Again, Mike made sure that I felt comfortable in the car and instructed me to test many different features of the vehicle. Once we returned, Mike was checking his inventory and had also shown to me a 2013 model that was beautiful as well. After some talking, pros and cons comparison, I chose the 2013 Volvo XC60. Everyone was very helpful, had a great sense of humor and made the paperwork not such a chore! I am enjoying my Volvo XC60 and my thanks to everyone at Union Park Volvo for the great experience!

May 21, 2015

Hello, We are glad to hear of your great experience with us. We will be sure to share your comments with Mike and Micah. Please let us know if you have any questions in the future. Thank you for choosing Union Park Volvo, Summer Rain Ursomarso Marketing Assistant Union Park Automotive Group

Travel4Fun
5/07/2014

"Absolutely pleasant buying expereance."

An absolutely pleasant buying experience. The first visit was to test drive a 2013 CPO Volvo XC60. Jim had the vehicle up front and ready to drive when I arrived. We went over a few things on the car and then a 20-30 minute test drive which included conversation about the car and life. Visit two included my wife and a more thorough inspection of the car, another test drive, questions and more general conversation. Upon returning to the dealership, my wife and I spoke a little and she got in our car and I went inside to inform Jim we were headed to another dealership to test drive another vehicle. This is when I also met Kevin as Jim was in his office. Informing them of our plan they spoke a bit more of the Volvo CPO, handed me a brochure, answered a few questions when I saw my wife walking in the door. I said I have to go. Never any pressure, always pleasant and polite. We went to another dealership (not Volvo) and test drove their SUV and headed to lunch. During lunch I checked emails and there was one from Jim. Remembering some key items in our conversations, Union Park Volvo made an offer which got our attention. Visit three ended with the purchase of the vehicle and a very pleasant negotiating process with smiles, laughter, stories and seriousness. This is our first Volvo with Union Park (previously owned 1986 240 GL) and I certainly recommend Union Park for your Volvos. We are happy with our purchase and the dealership. Jim and Kevin are both great to work with. Makes me wonder why we ever left Volvo.

Jim Gadsby