United BMW of Gwinnett

United BMW of Gwinnett

Call
United BMW of Gwinnett Info
About United BMW of Gwinnett

Welcome to United BMW, the nation's largest Pre-Owned BMW dealer! We have the largest inventory of Pre-Owned BMW's in the Southeast and you'll find that they are all priced aggressively online! With an average of 400 Pre-Owned vehicles in stock at any time, we always have a great selection of Certified BMW inventory as well as a huge selection of current model-year Factory DEMO's and Loaner Vehicles! We are Georgia's only BMW Center of Excellence and have won the award for 3 consecutive years! The Center of Excellence award is reserved for dealers who distinguish their operation through exceptional performance, brand representation, and outstanding customer experience. This year, only 33 out of 339 BMW dealers nationwide were awarded the “2013 Center of Excellence” “All BMW dealerships offer a premium experience to our customers, but the 33 Center of Excellence winners excelled in the way they take care of their customers and represent the BMW brand,” said Peter Miles, Executive Vice President of Operations, BMW of North America, LLC. “It’s a highly coveted award and our top dealers worked hard all year to achieve this high honor – we congratulate them.” OUR CORE VALUES We exist for our customer and do our best to make every customer happy. We require honesty and integrity in everything we do. We will live up to our commitments. We believe and practice the Golden Rule with employees and customers. We believe that employees who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best. We will maintain the reputation of being the place at which employees want to work. We are understanding of employees that make "Good Mistakes" (best effort, bad result). We will not tolerate "Bad Mistakes" (sloppiness or lack of effort). We conserve and protect the Company's and Customer's resources. We contribute to the well-being of our community through philanthropy, and by facilitating the philanthropic efforts of our employees.

About United BMW of Gwinnett

lsully
12/24/2014

"Great Sales experience"

Peter was a pleasure to work with. Throughout the whole sales process Peter kept me informed and the whole process on task. Great experience. I would recommend

Cary
12/24/2014

"Awesome experience - professional, friendly, no pressure "

I was a complicated sale due to my personal situation. Trying to rush through a decision and force peter into cramming paperwork on financing dept. was not something I wanted to do. Peter dealt with me very carefully and methodically. I recommend peter Horcicka to anyone looking for a BMW. Peter is the face of BMW sales in my opinion=- THANKS PETER!

Steve
12/22/2014

"Professional and knowledgable "

Peter Horcicka was outstanding to work with. He was extremely knowledgable, was able to answer all my questions and ensured everything was completed to perfection. If you are in the market for a BMW, give Peter a call. Lee Andreica made finance an enjoyable experience. United BMW has an exceptional team.

December 23, 2014

Steve, It was a pleasure reading your review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear your visit was met with excellent customer service! Thank you for choosing United BMW Gwinnett, enjoy your vehicle! Best, United BMW Gwinnett

Christian
12/18/2014

"Speedy, professional and friendly service. "

Peter was a joy to work with. He let me take the car for the day to show to my family and was very understanding when I didn't buy it the first night. He worked with myself and my family on multiple occasions to make sure that the car was one that I was going to like. He and I signed an agreement that the car was going to be re-vamped inside and outside. At first I was afraid that the promise wouldn't be kept, but after getting the car back in exemplary condition I knew that I wasn't going to have to worry about anything else. I and my family will continue to buy a BMW from United Bmw as long as there are people like Peter there. Thank you again Peter for the exceptional work with my car.

December 22, 2014

Christian, It was a pleasure reading your review. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear your visit was met with excellent customer service! Thank you for choosing United BMW of Gwinnett, enjoy your BMW! Best, United BMW of Gwinnett

Kmdunams
12/16/2014

"Terrence is the best!!!"

I've purchased 2 cars from this dealership and referred many. I highly recommend this dealership and would strongly recommend Terrence Lanham as your sales person. He's very charismatic, knowledgeable, friendly and will get you out in a timely fashion.

December 17, 2014

Hello, We're so glad that Terrence was such a great help with finding you new vehicles for yourself and your friends! Happy Holidays! United BMW Gwinnett

Marcus22
12/16/2014

"Very Helpful "

Terrence Lanham was very helpful and knowledgeable when I asked him various questions about the BMW I was going to purchase. He made my first of many BMW experiences a great one.

December 17, 2014

Hi Marcus22, We are excited that your experience was so wonderful with us! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Best Wishes! United BMW Gwinnett

S. Haseeb
12/10/2014

"BMW Purchase - Terrence Lanham"

I had a wonderful experience at United BMW thanks to Terrence Lanham. He answered all of my questions and was extremely patient with me. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle I purchased and was not pushy.

KARATBARS
12/09/2014

"professional and knowledgeable"

Great experience at United BMW I had referred several friends there. Awesome customer service.. Also many different options on lot that was shown by Mr Lanham.

samuelcrumbyjr
12/09/2014

"I recommend Terrence Lanham"

Mr. Lanham is was truly a godsend. His commitment to excellemce did not cease at the completion of the sale. He ensured I received the full BMW experience and he made it simple. Terrence is truly an asset to the Penske brand.

Minkov
12/07/2014

"Great service!Great place!"

I bought BMW M5 few days ago,I am very impressed with the guys,great people.Couple days later I I had a minor problem with sensor,they provide 30day warranty,I just came back and they fixed everything for free!Thanks to the customer service,it was great! Rosen Minkov

Tom Mastroine ;Waheed Allahdini