United BMW of Gwinnett

United BMW Roswell

Disappointed
9/21/2016

"Sad and Disappointing"

I have owned over 60 cars. I own 14 in my business working with young people now. I am a licensed ordained minister. This does not mean I tell the truth; however, every word of this is true. I lost my son last year, my mother 3 months later, and buried my dad 2 months ago. With a little inheritance I knew how my dad loved cars and it would have pleased him to have me drive a BMW. I was told the car had gone through inspection and was solid. 12 hours after I purchased the car the service light came on. Then the electric seat, drivers side, would go down only on the right side. When I called my salesman he said he would speak to the Sales Manager. No word. Then I emailed 2 times. No response. I received a phone call from the Sales Manager, which I was thankful for; however, he said I would be called and have the car looked at. No phone call. I then went to social media. I received a phone call tonight. Now he is talking to the General Manager. Isn't it interesting that the law says that if a "service engine light" comes on within 15 days of purchase the dealer is responsible. Guess where I found that out? From a very reputable BMW service center. Not the one I purchased from. Now is it not interesting that the dealership would not bend over backwards to make sure I was satisfied? Am I really responsible for an electric seat that will not recline properly? Am I really responsible for a car where the service light comes on hours after I purchase the car? I believe the law says I am not. Is it not interesting that AAA service center, which takes care of all my fleet cars, says the light is saying the transmission is bad. Hmmm. The plot thickens. More to come. Look for my review on You Tube for the outcome.

Jordan

batman
9/19/2016

"Adrian Avila is the best BMW sales person there is"

I've known Adrian Avila for a few years now. He's sold me 3 cars. Adrian is a guy who really gets customer service. You can count on Adrian for fair pricing, no games, a high quality explanation of the different BMW models, and option choices. He is a car enthusiast and drives a BMW himself. He gets it. When buying from Adrian most of the discussion is about configuring the options I want. He was able to get me custom options from BMW Individual that other dealers didn't know about. The pricing discussion is always quick. He quotes something very reasonable, and I know its the best price (I've checked before) so I go with it. He handles the paperwork very quickly and behind the scenes. When you come to pickup the car, it is quick and you are in and out. He really makes the whole process transparent and efficient, while bringing a superior product knowledge to put you in a car you will love. If you are shopping for a BMW - new or pre-owned - call Adrian Avila first.

Adrian Avila

messma02
9/15/2016

"Excellent BMW Dealer"

I was looking at a new 3 series sedan fully loaded and Shena Bowman was extremely helpful with getting everything together. Ultimately we ended up going with another brand as it is what my wife preferred, but nonetheless the experience at United BMW was definitely worth rating.

Shena Bowman

Mr.Soyemi
6/15/2016

"Exceptional service, easy buying process!"

Let me tell you.. I'm blessed to have found my dream car at a truly professional dealership. I called and spoke to Kola T. about a car I've been eyeing for a few weeks. He was professional, took my information, and we set an appointment for later that day. Upon arrival, Kola had the car already pulled out and ready for a test drive. Honestly, small things like this are important. The sales managers Ryan Chromek and Zach C., made the purchase smooth and I was on the road in under an hour! Trust me, whatever the car your looking for, if you see it at United BMW of Gwinnett, it's going to be a positive buying experience.

Kola Talabi, Ryan Chromek, & Zach Cardaropoli

RDS
5/27/2016

"2 BMWs in 48 hours"

Gwinnett BMW was such an amazing experience on my X5 purchase that I went back that week and bought my wife a 428i convertible! The experience was so sensational and the options they found, for getting out of our current cars and into a new one, were so fantastic that we bought 2 BMWs... in 48 hours! Sterling Saunders may well be our salesperson for the rest of our lives. He was extremely responsive, had an incredible spirit, and worked hard to make sure we were happy. And Sabina Dervisevic is the most amazing finance person we've ever met. She did her job extremely well while also working hard to do what was best for us. And then she had something uncommon among finance people...the warmest personality. We literally love this girl. In my opinion BMWs are the best cars in the world. And in my experience, Gwinnett BMW is the finest dealership in the world. Ask for Sterling and Sabina and you'll have the best, of the of the best, of the best...the "Ultimate Buying Experience."

Sterling Saunders (sales), Sabina Dervisevic (finance)

eulaliajames
4/05/2016

"Jerry Hudson - Awesome and Patient Salesperson!!!!"

Jerry Hudson was helpful in assisting my husband and I with our shopping experience. I say shopping because we were true customers and went to at least 8 different dealerships in our hunt. I was not an easy customer and was often indecisive with the make, models, colors and financing inquiries. Jerry had both of our numbers and probably had quite the challenge in dealing with both of us simultaneously. At one point, I had Jerry line up my favorite cars side by side for a comparison. After 3 visits to the same location, we opted to go with another car at their Roswell location. Even with this in mind, Jerry was available on his day off to assist with that referral. We sincerely appreciate his efforts to provide us with a great experience. His patience and commitment to quality customer service will always be appreciated. As I said before, I was not an easy customer but we laughed through the experience. The finance rate and payments were reasonable and we are very pleased with our experience. Thank you, United BMW of Gwinnett.

John Furlow
Jerry Hudson

April 11, 2016

Hello, We are delighted to hear about your pleasant experience with our Sales Team. We will be sure to commend Jerry for his outstanding customer service and for taking such excellent care of you. We sincerely thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. Happy Driving! United BMW of Gwinnett

Mike T
3/26/2016

"AVOID THEM!"

The tires on the vehicle are bald, interior shot, overall poorly maintained vehicle. The salesman, NEVER shook my hand the whole time I was there (not a friendly sign). He NEVER, offered me a bottle of water or asked me inside the building. The whole time he acted like he was doing ME a favor. He also called the dealership he previously worked at "a zoo" and how tired he was of that place. Mind you, that was a sister dealership owned by the same auto group. Hmm. so he openly speaks ill of the guys he used worked with in front of the customers? Not very loyal or has any etiquette. As something didn't smell fresh, I decided to find out the truth myself. So, I take the Acura for a test drive, w/ out the above mentioned salesman (Chris Treadwell, avoid this guy AT ALL COST! as I drive down the road the vehicle pulls to the right so I pull into the Acura lot during my test drive. Asked the Acura salesman on the lot if he and a mechanic wouldn't mind giving me their "expert" opinion. Acura manager tells me the $ of the vehicle is way too low, he gets the mechanic and they inspect the vehicle right there on their lot. AND...I find out that the brakes are shot, tires are gone, it needs alignment, chips and dents all over covered with spot painting. Bottomline the deal is too good to be true, but if I buy it they tell me I should at least get $2k for the repairs. Ironically enough they tell me to take the Acura to a mom and pop shop, after purchase, so I don't spend an arm and a leg trying to get the problems fixed through them. Meanwhile the sales guy sarcastically texts me, "did you take it home". Nope not anymore. I pull in the lot and tell the Treadwell about all the problems I found and for my discount to make the vehicle safe after the purchase. He turns around right there and then, hails his buddy over and gives him the keys to the Acura and tells him, "go ahead and call your guy". Wow! not only he was trying to sell me an unsafe car, but outright rude to my face. After handing over the keys to his buddy, this guy tells me if I drove off the lot he would simply sell the car to the "other guy". So, I tell him to ask his manager for the discount, and he disappears for ETERNITY. Finally, I see him coming out and as he approaches I drive off the lot. Later his manager calls, asking me to come back and give them another shot. He tells me the reason the price was so low is because of the lack of maintenance, which is costly. Honestly, I probably had bought the car if it wasn’t for the fact the vehicle was in poor maintenance shape and this salesperson was hands down the rudest person I have ever dealt with. Key facts: United BMW is not interested in return customers when it comes to used “other” luxury brands. They price their vehicles dirt cheap, because of the maintenance and other ways to skim of costs. They treat their customers like dirt as long as the turnover on the lot is high everything else is kosher. I rather pay more $$ and be RESPECTED, and TREATED with dignity along with purchasing a reliable well maintained car.

Chris Treadwell

April 11, 2016

Mike, We're very sorry to hear about your experience. Please know that your feedback is important to us and our Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Ryan Chromek, would like to discuss this matter with you in greater detail one-on-one. Would you please provide your preferred contact information in an email to rchromek@penskeautomotive.com? We hope to hear from you soon and look forward to resolving your concerns with our dealership. Thank you, United BMW Gwinnett

atlhawksfan
3/04/2016

"Poor Used Car shopping experience"

Can I give this place zero stars? I was at United last week shopping for a used car for my wife and had a regretful experience in dealing with Gregory Walker. I took the car for a test drive and noticed that the wheels were not aligned, it was pulling to the right hard. Gregory proceed to tell me that all roads are designed to slope to the right and this was not an issue. OKAY! After the test drive, I gave him a reasonable offer. Gregory proceeded to explain the basics of business to me and mentioned that "in business, you need to make a profit". Yay, I totally didn't know basic business, thanks! Boy am I stupid! He then proceeded to call me "Buddy" in a degrading way. I'm not your Buddy, I'm your customer. I tried to walk out multiple times but he kept feeding me more BS. Funny thing is, I own a BMW 535i and I will never take it to this place for service or as a resale. They lost my business. We ended up going to Infiniti of South Atlanta and it was the best used car shopping experience in all of Atlanta!

Greg Walker

March 21, 2016

Hello, We would like to extend our personal regrets regarding your experience and assure you that we take your feedback seriously. Our Pre-Owned Sales Manager, Ryan Chromek, would appreciate the chance to speak with you, apologize, and get more feedback. You can email him at rchromek@penskeautomotive.com. We appreciate your time and are looking forward to earning back your trust in our dealership. Thank you, United BMW Gwinnett

Figure It Out!
3/03/2016

"SERVICE DEPARTMENT "

I had previous reservations regarding this Dealership Service Department. I called 3 times PRIOR and left VM messages to get an appointment. I picked my car up AFTER I left ADDITIONAL VM'S requesting a call back regarding my care status. My car still isn't FIXED AFTER I PAID THEM 1K. Service Manager is a LIAR! He covered for their manipulative tatics. They also wanted to charge me another 100 bucks for a third diagnostic to determine the cause of the SAME ISSUE I previously placed on the service tickets DURING MY LAST TWO service appts. They informed me there was no issue with the item on my car, however the same issue is STILL reoccurring! It's VERY ironic my Warranty was in place for my previous visits and there was NO ISSUE! You can figure the rest out I am sure!

SERVICE MANGER, JOE

March 24, 2016

Hello, We would like to extend our personal regrets regarding your experience and assure you that we take your feedback seriously. Our Service Manager, Rich Pisanti, would appreciate the chance to speak with you, apologize, and get more feedback. Will you please provide him with your name, email address, and a phone number he can reach you at? You can send this information in an email to RPisanti@penskeautomotive.com. We appreciate your time and are looking forward to earning back your trust in our dealership. Thank you, United BMW Gwinnett

petey06
1/03/2016

"Service appt/ eval of tire damage"

Scott Green was assigned as my service advisor. He is rude, condescending and very insulting to sum up the worst customer service experience I have ever had in my life. This is my 4th and LAST BMW... I will spend my money else where. Penske Automative should terminate this person. Sale department is great.... Service department is horrible and is getting worse.

Kola Talabi