United BMW of Gwinnett

3264 Commerce Ave,
Duluth, Georgia 30096
United BMW of Gwinnett Info
About United BMW of Gwinnett

Welcome to United BMW, the nation's largest Pre-Owned BMW dealer! We have the largest inventory of Pre-Owned BMW's in the Southeast and you'll find that they are all priced aggressively online! With an average of 400 Pre-Owned vehicles in stock at any time, we always have a great selection of Certified BMW inventory as well as a huge selection of current model-year Factory DEMO's and Loaner Vehicles! We are Georgia's only BMW Center of Excellence and have won the award for 4 consecutive years! The Center of Excellence award is reserved for dealers who distinguish their operation through exceptional performance, brand representation, and outstanding customer experience. This year, only 33 out of 339 BMW dealers nationwide were awarded the “2013 Center of Excellence” “All BMW dealerships offer a premium experience to our customers, but the 33 Center of Excellence winners excelled in the way they take care of their customers and represent the BMW brand,” said Peter Miles, Executive Vice President of Operations, BMW of North America, LLC. “It’s a highly coveted award and our top dealers worked hard all year to achieve this high honor – we congratulate them.” OUR CORE VALUES We exist for our customer and do our best to make every customer happy. We require honesty and integrity in everything we do. We will live up to our commitments. We believe and practice the Golden Rule with employees and customers. We believe that employees who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best. We will maintain the reputation of being the place at which employees want to work. We are understanding of employees that make "Good Mistakes" (best effort, bad result). We will not tolerate "Bad Mistakes" (sloppiness or lack of effort). We conserve and protect the Company's and Customer's resources. We contribute to the well-being of our community through philanthropy, and by facilitating the philanthropic efforts of our employees.

About United BMW of Gwinnett

Sumith
7/02/2015

"Wonderful car buying experience @ UnitedBMW Gwinnett!!"

I have been in the market to find a CPO BMWi with very specific features. We had also very recently moved in to GA from out of state and I tried multiple dealerships in GA but was not happy with the results. When I worked with Peter @ Gwinett BMW I was amazed at how quickly he was able to understand my needs, my new move situation and help me come with some good options. We were able to nail down the exact car that my wife and I were looking for no time. Peter made a very good impression on us from the start and was very accommodating of our timings and asks. I would really recommend my contacts to this dealership and especially to Peter in the future. You know you are in safe hands when working with this team and Peter.

EricBBS
6/26/2015

"Nicest car buying experience ever"

If you like to be treated with honesty and integrity this is the place to go - Terrence was always respectful and attentive to my needs and Jeff did everything possible to seamlessly complete the deal. It was more like sharing a beer and shooting the breeze than buying a car. Absolutely no high pressure or gimmicks of any kind. It is obvious that service of this caliber is an everyday occurrence here and I received nothing less - they treated me like a king. I like to spend money once on quality products; actually less expensive in the long run and provide a higher sense of satisfaction from the start. If you are apprehensive at all about shopping a premium vehicle don't be - go treat yourself at United BMW.

Rock at the Roswell store took all the time I needed to help steer me in the right direction.

dannynico
6/24/2015

"Wonderful non-stressful experience"

Although many people would pass by a BMW dealership because they are weary of the name, the service here was phenomenal. Terrence Lanham worked very hard to make sure my father was happy with his purchase and made sure he was treated well. The service was the best I have ever seen at a car dealership. Terrence was not forcing a car sale but aiding in a car purchase. Once he went to get the car prepped, the quality service continued when Jeff Hoskins worked with us in finance. There still remained no pressure and it was very easy for my dad to work with Jeff to make himself happy. Even though we had been there an hour and a half after closing, the service never lessened. This is the best dealership experience I have ever seen and I would recommend them 100%.

lddhmtzzz
6/19/2015

"Buyer Be Aware of Unethical Sales/Business Practices -"

Kola Talabi (sales rep) promised and reassured me several times that I could bring the new 328i that I leased through him back at any time with intent on saving up my funds and purchasing an X6. When I returned to the dealership (18 months later) prepared to purchase the X6 I was told that I was responsible for paying an $8,000 penalty on the 328i. It was extremely disappointing and disheartening to discover that I was lied to and deceived all because Kola Talabi cared more about making his commission than he did taking care of a loyal and long-time BMW customer. It's sad that I'm returning to the dealership to give them more of my money with this new X6 purchase and yet they have the nerve to charge me a penalty after their employee (Kola Talabi) lied to me. I recommend that everyone take your business and hard earned money to a dealership that is more concerned about taking care of their customers than their own pockets. I have filed a complaint with the BBB.

Happy customer

"Outstanding customer service!"

Terrence and Robert were transparent and honest...a rare find in car sales. What they promised, they did. There were no high pressure gimmicks. We will return in the future as their customers.

Laydee
6/19/2015

"Pleasurable Car Buying Experience "

MY HUSBAND, found the vehicle I purchased online at your dealership the night before I u was to close on another car. I drove up and purchased it from United Gwinnett. It's my second time purchasing form there. I think I'm going to be okay this time around without a Manuel Transmission. Thank You Greg Walker for making this purchase a pleasurable one.

JPG
6/18/2015

"Great people with which to work"

Great people! Kind, low-pressure, relaxed salespeople. Actually were willing to give up a sale if it was easier for us. Very transparent and showed us all information. Would recommend Terry and Robert to anyone!!

Unhappy328i
6/08/2015

"Worst dealership ever!"

All used/ pre-owned cars filthy! Can't believe they would show a customer cars in this condition. The service center is the worst in the business by far. Have they not figured out that if we buy a car here, we most likely will have it serviced here? They like quantity not quality in this department. GM (Chris Dunbar) is impossible to get on the phone to hear my concerns. What a shame, I won't be spending anymore of my hard earned money with this Mickey Mouse place!

Kerry19872
5/31/2015

"Horrible salesperson"

I was assigned to this rude sales representative. He gave me a price for the BMW and told me to take it or leave it. It's been a week since I visited there, so maybe he was trained within that timeframe. The price point he gave was higher than the listing price on the website itself, so I knew I was getting ripped off. I gave him a counteroffer and he said no. He said it's either the price he gave or I need to leave because he informed me his processing documents for the buyer before me. He was rude, disrespectful and I will never recommend nor return to this dealer again.

United BMW of Gwinnett responded to this review

June 15, 2015

Kerry, We would like to extend our personal regrets regarding your experience with our Sales Department and assure you that we take your feedback seriously. Our General Manager, Chris Dunbar, would appreciate the chance to speak with you, apologize, and get more feedback. You can email him at cdunbar@penskeautomotive.com. If you would rather give us your preferred contact information, once received, he is happy to contact you. We appreciate your time and are looking forward to earning back your trust in our dealership. Thank you, United BMW of Gwinnett

Juanchi01
5/17/2015

"I was pleasure to purchase my new BMW from United"

I feel good with my car the and the costumer services at United was excellent, the check engine light is on 3 days after i left the dealer, I'll come back to the dealer and the fixed for me?. thanks to peter Horcicka and his team for everything.

United BMW of Gwinnett responded to this review

May 18, 2015

Hello, We would love to help service your car and see what is going on with your engine. Please stop by anytime! We will always be here for any of your automotive needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to call our Service Manager, Mike Militello, at mimilitello@penskeautomotive.com. We look forward to hearing from you! Thank you, United BMW of Gwinnett

Reviews of Peter Horcicka