United BMW of Gwinnett

United BMW of Gwinnett

Call
United BMW of Gwinnett Info
About United BMW of Gwinnett

Welcome to United BMW, the nation's largest Pre-Owned BMW dealer! We have the largest inventory of Pre-Owned BMW's in the Southeast and you'll find that they are all priced aggressively online! With an average of 400 Pre-Owned vehicles in stock at any time, we always have a great selection of Certified BMW inventory as well as a huge selection of current model-year Factory DEMO's and Loaner Vehicles! We are Georgia's only BMW Center of Excellence and have won the award for 3 consecutive years! The Center of Excellence award is reserved for dealers who distinguish their operation through exceptional performance, brand representation, and outstanding customer experience. This year, only 33 out of 339 BMW dealers nationwide were awarded the “2013 Center of Excellence” “All BMW dealerships offer a premium experience to our customers, but the 33 Center of Excellence winners excelled in the way they take care of their customers and represent the BMW brand,” said Peter Miles, Executive Vice President of Operations, BMW of North America, LLC. “It’s a highly coveted award and our top dealers worked hard all year to achieve this high honor – we congratulate them.” OUR CORE VALUES We exist for our customer and do our best to make every customer happy. We require honesty and integrity in everything we do. We will live up to our commitments. We believe and practice the Golden Rule with employees and customers. We believe that employees who are treated with respect and given responsibility respond by giving their best. We will maintain the reputation of being the place at which employees want to work. We are understanding of employees that make "Good Mistakes" (best effort, bad result). We will not tolerate "Bad Mistakes" (sloppiness or lack of effort). We conserve and protect the Company's and Customer's resources. We contribute to the well-being of our community through philanthropy, and by facilitating the philanthropic efforts of our employees.

About United BMW of Gwinnett

"My Visit to United BMW of Gwinnett"

My visit to United BMW of Gwinnett on 11/21/14 was a most pleasant experience. My sales representative, Peter Horcicka was friendly, professional and informative. I was given all the appropriate information about my vehicle of interest and felt no pressure to make a quick decision. When I decided on my choice, Peter set up the closing in prompt fashion. When I came to pick up my vehicle one day later, it was clean, gassed and ready to be driven home. I would definitely recommend Peter and United BMW of Gwinnett to family and friends.

"Awesome!"

I'm very pleased with my vehicle purchase from Gwinnett BMW! Terrance Lanham took time to assist me with all my buying needs & questions! He was very professional & detail oriented! I would definitely recommend this dealership to others and tell them to ask for Terrence!!! Thanks

"My 650i purchase "

I loved working with Terrance. He did whatever I needed to make me feel comfortable and trust him. He put quality first and was never pushy. Terrance is the best car salesman I have ever worked with. I also loved working with Jeff in finance. He was very personable and could relate with my needs.

"Customer Oriented Staff"

Terrance Lanham and Casey Miller were extremely helpful during my purchase process. They went above normal expectations to make my unique buying circumstance run as smooth as possible. They were very friendly and personable, as well as knowledgeable.

"Great service"

My salesman was very helpful. The service I received was great . Everything went smooth with the whole process and I would definitely recommend to another customer.

"Buying a car "

Great service very happy. I was very pleased with the staff and service. I love the car we bought and the staff made me feel very comfortable .

"Awesome Dealership!!"

Terrence Lanham was an amazing salesman!! He was very friendly and attentive in what I wanted. He went above and beyond to make me happy and get me the car I wanted!! Must visit this dealership and ask for Terrence Lanham!!!

"GRATITUDE "

Nothings beats the opportunity to own the best made performing machine, and making that possible was Mr.Terrance Lagham! His patience, knowledge and professionalism was exquisite. Purchasing a car is not easy,but Mr.Terrance made it a walk in the park! Kudos to all those who made it possible!

"Great Car Purchase! I love my E350!!"

Just a quick note to say thanks for the great purchase experience I had. I saw the Mercedes E350 online, and came to the dealership to look at it. I was assisted by Peter who was honest and direct with his recommendation. It made me feel confident and comfortable with my decision to purchase the car. I absolutely love my Mercedes E350. Should I be in the market again, I will be sure to return to Peter at United BMW.

United BMW of Gwinnett responded to this review

November 18, 2014

Leeannblythe, Thank you for sharing your story with us! We understand how stressful buying a new car may be and our team members do their best at making the experience enjoyable. We're glad Peter was able to help find your E350, and that you're extremely happy with your purchase. Take care, United BMW of Gwinnett

"GREAT!"

We worked with Peter Horcicka. Peter was very helpful, took his time to help us find a vehicle that would suit our needs and wants. He used over 5 hours of his time to take my husband and I on test drives with a few vehicles that were potentially interesting. We settled on a beautiful X5 that has my husband smiling, and that makes me safe with my kids. We called our car the Beast and is already part of our family. We had just lost our 13 years old X5 last week in a car accident, and were really upset. Peter was able to bring a bit of joy, and make us proud to drive such a wonderful car. It is a great follow-up to what we considered the best car on the road (2001 X5). Peter was a good listener, very friendly, patient, and showed concerns to make sure that we would buy the right vehicle for our family.

United BMW of Gwinnett responded to this review

November 10, 2014

Karine, Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear that Peter provided you with professional customer service and was able to answer all of your questions. We hope you are enjoying "The Beast!" :) Sincerely, United BMW of Gwinnett

Reviews of Peter Horcicka