University Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Rome

Adam Silvers

Justin Silvers, , University Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Rome

Justin Silvers

June 25, 2017

"Excellent Customer Service "

- hailey08

The staff at University is awesome. I had a vehicle that was going back under lemon law. Looked around at several local dealerships in my area. University had the only ones I was interested in. Told the staff up front that it would be an exchange. They were unfamiliar with the process but willing to learn to help me. The staff helped make a stressful situation as smooth as possible when they absolutely did not have to. In my opinion, they went above and beyond throughout the process. I have dealt with a few Chrysler dealerships and this is the best. I will bring my Charger here for service (even though it's an hour away). I would recommend to everyone to purchase here! They have a repeat customer in me for sure!

Justin Silvers
Jason Sproull
Darren Griffin
Other Employees : Bill Marshall, John Rhodes

June 25, 2017

"So thankful for these guys!!!"

- stanleystacey

I had been to two other dealerships in Rome, Ga and wasn't pleased at all. Michael and Shawn started by answering my emails then texting me throughout the day and the next day i went up there. Shawn was wonderful cause he kept on till he got me in a 2017 Jeep Renegade and got my payments where we wanted them. The finance manager was awesome too. I am still happy and was very satisfied. Awesome job Rome guys!!!

Michael and Shawn

June 02, 2017

"Great deal and very friendly staff"

- Dave30165

I went in just to dream and drove out with a new car with affordable payments. They were great and worked hard to find me the best financing possible.

Adam Silvers