University Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Rome

Justin Silvers

April 22, 2017

"A blessing!"

- mpem

Thanks Michael L. Minter and team for assisting with my new Jeep purchase today. You guys were awesome and made me feel at home again.....UCDJR has made me one happy camper today.

April 14, 2017

"Trade in/ building credit/upside-down "

- Fullcharge36

The customer service was excellent! The sales representative went above and beyond to get us into a new vehicle. He gave us valuable information on things we could do to help in the future as well as getting us approved for a new vehicle today! Unfortunately, the options didn't fit our needs. Michael Minor was friendly and very helpful with our whole experience. I will definitely be going there to make a purchase in the future.

April 06, 2017

"Friendly "

- Julie an Dave

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Even during the bad weather. I will be referring people to the dealership. It was actually my first time there.

Photos