University Honda

2150 NW 9th St, Corvallis, Oregon 97330

Makes: Honda|Service Center

University Honda
University Honda Info

"Ron Theis is the owner, He paid sales people a bonus..."

Ron Theis is the owner, He paid sales people a bonus for generating reviews on web sites such as this. Any recommendations should be taken with several grains of salt. The dealership does have a good service department and several of the sales people are friendly and honest. As for the honesty and integrity of the owner, not so much.

Ron Theis

"We came in several times before we actually bought our..."

We came in several times before we actually bought our car, and each time we were very happy with the helpfulness of the sales staff. Sam is not pushy, and was quite knowledgeable about the vehicles he sells. He has also helped us after the purchase to get a minor scratch on our vehicle fixed. We will definitely come back to him when we are ready to buy our next vehicle.

Sam Bucks

"I should mention this is the 3rd new vehicle we have..."

I should mention this is the 3rd new vehicle we have purchased from this dealership. Our last one was 5 years ago and what keeps us coming back is the level of professionalism, from the sales staff to the service department. We just bought a new Honda CRV EXL from University Honda in Corvallis and couldn't be more pleased. They were friendly, courteous and very knowledgable. We arrived at the dealership later in the afternoon than we should have and they all (Tami, Sam and Ron) stayed until we drove away in our new car. Sure, I know that's their job, but it didn't feel that way. It was like dealing with friends you've known a long time. We had to go back the next day to sign some paperwork, get our free tank of gas and go over some more of the great features on the car, and no one rushed us. They just plain took good care of us. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a new or used car.

Tami, Sam, and Ron

"Sam was great to work with. We went in thinking about a..."

Sam was great to work with. We went in thinking about a new car and ended up with exactly the car we wanted, even thought it meant waiting for the factory to make it! The staff at University Honda was very friendly and made our buying experience painless and easy.

Sam Bucks

"Jim Davis is not only very professional but fun to work..."

Jim Davis is not only very professional but fun to work with. He has a wonderfull ability to listen and understand your needs and does his level best to make your buying experience a positive one. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a vehicle. His tennis game however is quite mediocre.

Jim Davis

"I usually don't write reviews for business, but after..."

I usually don't write reviews for business, but after visiting University Honda I HAD to let people know about my great experience. I went in a little on edge and looking for a used car, and was greeted by a sales consultant by the name of Sam Bucks. Before I knew it, I was completely at ease, I didn't feel any pressure, he had me cracking up, and Sam did a great job of showing me the used cars on their lot that fit what I was looking for. Oh, and my goodness, does he know his stuff about cars - the MOST knowledgeable salesmen I have worked with while shopping for a car. Before I left, I was introduced to his manager, Jeff (who might be the friendliest person I have ever met), to see if they had any vehicles coming in that would work for me. Jeff made sure I had a good experience at the dealership and said they would keep an eye for what I wanted. On my way out I ended up chatting with the OWNER of the dealership. He was very nice and cared about what I was saying. Out of all the dealerships I have been to, I have NEVER seen the owner on the premises, let alone talking to people! Although I did not end up buying a car due to financial issues, I wanted to give credit where credit is due. These guys are awesome! By far the best experience I have had at a dealership at the dozen or so places I went. I went in not expecting much, and left feeling like I could grab a beer with them on the weekends. GREAT PEOPLE!

Sam Bucks

"Sam sold us a car which works great for our family,..."

Sam sold us a car which works great for our family, budget, and environmentally conscious lifestyle. He did everything possible to make the sale easy, considering our hectic work and family schedules.

Sam Bucks

"We have purchased 3 new vehicles from Mr. Davis. He is..."

We have purchased 3 new vehicles from Mr. Davis. He is very knowledgeable about his product.!!!! You are very lucky to have Mr. Davis as an employee.

Jim Davis

"I was pleasantly surprised at how attentive the sales..."

I was pleasantly surprised at how attentive the sales woman was and how fast I were able make a decision on a new car. Tami was able to get me into a car that has the options I wanted, as well as other options I didn't know I wanted. Having been my first new car buying experience, I was thrilled at how stress free the environment was, and how comfortable Tami made me. I will be going back to her for future purchases!

Tami Anderson

"I was blown away by the service provided to me. If there..."

I was blown away by the service provided to me. If there were an award for the best used car salesperson in the world, ***** TAMI ***** would have my vote. There is no one more deserving

Tami