VIP Honda

700 Route 22 East,
North Plainfield, New Jersey 07060
VIP Honda Info
About VIP Honda

Our Honda dealership on Route 22 is a state-of-the-art facility, with large service and parts departments, and easily accessible to the Garden State Parkway, Union County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Morris County, and more. We carry all new Honda models, and have lease and low APR financing offers to help get you into a new Honda car or SUV. Current Honda models include the best selling Civic compact sedan and coupe, best selling Accord mid size sedan and coupe, the new segment busting Accord Crosstour, the economical Fit, the sporty CR-Z hybrid, the practical and fuel efficient Insight hybrid, the original small SUV CR-V, the dog-friendly Element, the all-new Odyssey minivan, the large Pilot, and the original unibody crew cab pickup Ridgeline. We believe we are the best Honda dealer on the planet, and we invite you to our Honda showroom on Route 22 to purchase a new Honda car or SUV. If there is anything we can do to help, please call us. We look forward to earning your business.

About VIP Honda

BL
7/13/2015

"Pleasant Experience Purchasing a New/Used Car"

I have just purchased my first used car. When first coming to the dealership to purchase/view the vehicle I was a little anxious to buy it due to the amount of miles on the used car-- while also being afraid of being sold a car that will die extremely soon. Yet, Richard helped to ease my mind about the purchase. He sold me on the 2001 Nissan Pathfinder. Helped me see the flaws, but also the good things that can come from having this vehicle. I would definitely come back!

Joy
7/08/2015

""Customer Service""

I have just purchased my 3rd Honda. I was greeted by Mr. Richard Freeman when I first entered the showroom with a pleasant smile. From the moment he greeted me to the point where he handed over my car to me, there was nothing but professionalism, and competence. Mr. Freeman's helpfulness, allowed me to walk away with the car that I wanted.

Scotty D
7/08/2015

"An All Around Good Experience!"

Richard Freeman took care of us in everyway. He was patient with our process and very personable too. I will reccomend VIP Honda and Richard to anyone who is looking for a Nice Used Vehicle. Scott & Janis Dreher

Amyal3674
6/20/2015

"Customer service"

This is my second vehicle I've purchase from vip Honda and every visit was pleasant. Mr Freeman was very helpful and polite each occasion. He answered every question I had professionally and honestly. I am very pleased with my new purchase. Thank you for all your help.

twograys
6/17/2015

"Great Service! Pleasant buying Experience!"

This is the second vehicle my husband and I purchased from VIP HONDA...this in and of itself, speaks volumes;--the service is great! However, during this experience, we had the pleasure of working with salesman, Richard Freeman. Richard really knows his stuff. His patience and helpfulness made for a pleasant and productive experience. We look forward to making our next Honda purchase in the near future. We highly recommend VIP Honda. See Richard, you will not be disappointed.

Gerry2015
5/31/2015

"Stay Away"

I came in to check on pricing for a new purchase. I got a price and told him I wanted to think about it. He got pretty annoyed with me that I wasn't buying that same day. He was mad that the salespeople had spent time on me, but I wanted to think before buying. I never said that I was going to buy that day.

lisacd
5/23/2015

"I've purchsed two cars from them, over a period of years. "

Professional, respectful service. Dave was natural, no-pressure, and answered all our questions. I hadn't planned on buying the car that day, but they had what I wanted (Fit, manual transmission), right on the lot, so I ended up driving home in a brand-new car. Yea!

Ami Patel
5/04/2015

"Rude, dishonest and NOT VIP AT ALL"

As soon as they think, they messed up with you, they give out completely wrong name of the employees so you can't complain about them on Dealerrater. They have a serious problem here....They are just bunch of liars. I have seen same complaints from other people about the same..... Jose Pasqual is the name that was given to us but he is not an employee at VIP Honda....Alfred Deno is a liar and gave out numbers that weren't approved by his manager plus his Manager was really rude who agreed to one number before and when the customer is ready to pay that amount, they changed the number saying it's our fees!!!! Then they shoud give the final amount to the customer INCLUDING all the Fees not add the Fees afterwords once the customer is ready to write a check!!!!!!

Phil Petris
Jose Pasqual who is not listed here means it's a fake name that Alfred Deno gave out....

divya
5/02/2015

"No Customer Loyalty"

I wanted to trade my CR V which had 3300 miles on it. Alfred told me I will have to pay minimum $2k to $3k the max. It was only one model year difference for the trade. once I was ready to pay $3000, Alfred said I have to pay fees on top of that so the number is $3709. I said why did you say max $3000 that I have write a check for. Then Alfred said let's meet halfway and pay $3300. Once I was ready to pay $3300 he said my boss can't take less than $3500. In short, these people don't keep their own words. I was a returning customer who bought that car from them and they still couldn't keep their words....they are bunch of liar's. I would not trust them.....they gave me wrong name of management as Jose Pasqual!!!!

Tarsluis
3/17/2015

"Excellent"

It was a pleasure working with Mr. Freeman. I felt no pressure with the negotiation of the price. He guided me through the process with ease. Extremely helpful and commandeering. I would definitely recommend a family or friend to VIP Honda.

Reviews of (Shafi) Mohammad Shafiuddin

Reviews of Gwen Melisi
Gwen Melisi

Reviews of Frankllin Noesi
Frankllin Noesi

Reviews of Alex Veras Jr.
Alex Veras Jr.