VIP Honda

Luis Cubi

Rich Veras, New Car Specialist, VIP Honda

Rich Veras

February 15, 2017

"Odyssey 2016 Purchase Experience"

- rogerDO

My wife and I recently purchased a 2016 Odyssey from VIP Honda and had the best experience. Richard Veras was extremely professional and answered all our questions, and we received a price that was quoted to us from our initial inquiry - all above board. When we got the car, we received a thorough explanation for all the features that we were not familiar with. Overall it was a wonderful buying experience, and I would go back to VIP Honda for future purchases without reservation. -Roger O.

February 14, 2017

"Amazing and honest service!!"

- Ani69

Micheal cubi was an amazing sales person. He made sure that he could get me into a brand new car. And let me know that i can go back if any questions came up. Thry made sure that if i need something to drink or eat that they made sure to bring it right away. Thanks VIP Honda for my brand new honda civic ex 1.5

February 13, 2017

"Our New Honda Civic"

- David

This is not the first time I buy a car from VIP Honda. The experience is the same as always, simply wonderful, friendly people, professional, and always the best price and services.

New 2015 Honda Civic, $27435