VIP Honda

700 Route 22 East,
North Plainfield, New Jersey 07060
VIP Honda Info
About VIP Honda

Our Honda dealership on Route 22 is a state-of-the-art facility, with large service and parts departments, and easily accessible to the Garden State Parkway, Union County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Morris County, and more. We carry all new Honda models, and have lease and low APR financing offers to help get you into a new Honda car or SUV. Current Honda models include the best selling Civic compact sedan and coupe, best selling Accord mid size sedan and coupe, the new segment busting Accord Crosstour, the economical Fit, the sporty CR-Z hybrid, the practical and fuel efficient Insight hybrid, the original small SUV CR-V, the dog-friendly Element, the all-new Odyssey minivan, the large Pilot, and the original unibody crew cab pickup Ridgeline. We believe we are the best Honda dealer on the planet, and we invite you to our Honda showroom on Route 22 to purchase a new Honda car or SUV. If there is anything we can do to help, please call us. We look forward to earning your business.

About VIP Honda

lisacd
5/23/2015

"I've purchsed two cars from them, over a period of years. "

Professional, respectful service. Dave was natural, no-pressure, and answered all our questions. I hadn't planned on buying the car that day, but they had what I wanted (Fit, manual transmission), right on the lot, so I ended up driving home in a brand-new car. Yea!

Ami Patel
5/04/2015

"Rude, dishonest and NOT VIP AT ALL"

As soon as they think, they messed up with you, they give out completely wrong name of the employees so you can't complain about them on Dealerrater. They have a serious problem here....They are just bunch of liars. I have seen same complaints from other people about the same..... Jose Pasqual is the name that was given to us but he is not an employee at VIP Honda....Alfred Deno is a liar and gave out numbers that weren't approved by his manager plus his Manager was really rude who agreed to one number before and when the customer is ready to pay that amount, they changed the number saying it's our fees!!!! Then they shoud give the final amount to the customer INCLUDING all the Fees not add the Fees afterwords once the customer is ready to write a check!!!!!!

Jose Pasqual who is not listed here means it's a fake name that Alfred Deno gave out....

divya
5/02/2015

"No Customer Loyalty"

I wanted to trade my CR V which had 3300 miles on it. Alfred told me I will have to pay minimum $2k to $3k the max. It was only one model year difference for the trade. once I was ready to pay $3000, Alfred said I have to pay fees on top of that so the number is $3709. I said why did you say max $3000 that I have write a check for. Then Alfred said let's meet halfway and pay $3300. Once I was ready to pay $3300 he said my boss can't take less than $3500. In short, these people don't keep their own words. I was a returning customer who bought that car from them and they still couldn't keep their words....they are bunch of liar's. I would not trust them.....they gave me wrong name of management as Jose Pasqual!!!!

Tarsluis
3/17/2015

"Excellent"

It was a pleasure working with Mr. Freeman. I felt no pressure with the negotiation of the price. He guided me through the process with ease. Extremely helpful and commandeering. I would definitely recommend a family or friend to VIP Honda.

Pat22us
3/14/2015

"BEST CAR DEALERSHIP EVER!!!!!"

I contacted VIP HONDA on Thursday March 12, 2015 about 6:42pm in the evening after being burnt by another sales person from another Honda Dealership. I was able to speak with Jeannette Macpherson, the VIP HONDA internet sales Rep who listened to me vent for about a half an hour about my bad experience with the other dealership. Jeannette agreed to match the written price that I got from the other dealership and by Saturday March 14, 2015 at 11am, I entered VIP Honda. I met with Jeanette and the sales person Alex Veras, who was great and actually patient given that I was extremely apprehensive. I met with Charles, the sales Manager and Phillip, the general manager and we completed the sale at the previously agreed price. I did my financing with Juan and got my 0.9% financing and was out the door by 2pm, in enough time to get to work on time. I don't ever recall leaving any car dealership in this record time. I don't ever recall visiting any dealership where games were not played. I must say, my experience with the VIP Honda team was very positive and I highly recommend this dealership.

tferguson11
3/07/2015

"Experienced With the Richard"

Richard was a excellent sales person. He was paitent, time consuming, he was very helpful. He really took the time out to make sure we got everything we needed. We was two females lost and trying to find which way to go but richard took his time out and walked us step by step to make the right decision. The decision we maade was a 2012 nissan maxium. We want to thank him and appreciate all his hard work. We love and care for him and he will never forget him. He was a true blessing to two females and we want to thank him so much

clarista77
2/27/2015

"You'll forget you're at a dealership!"

There's no better sales rep than Richard "Save 'em Money" Freeman! He makes the entire car buying experience pleasant. He's quick witted and straight to the point. There's no switch and bait involved, he really listens to what you ask for and delievers!

Doylele
2/21/2015

"Excellent salesman and experience with VIP Honda!"

After an awful experience at Fullerton Jeep we headed to VIP Honda where we were instantly greeted by David Otero. He is the BEST car salesman we ever dealt with! So friendly, polite and patient. Explained everything to us in great detail and answered any questions we had. We would highly recommend him to anybody looking for a Honda! The entire process of buying a new car there went very smoothly from working with David in sales to Juan Saldivar in finance. We picked up our new car this morning and couldn't be happier with our overall experience.

awhitespann
2/12/2015

"Pleasant Experience at VIP Honda"

I recently accompanied my Dad to purchase a vehicle from VIP Honda Used Cars. We worked with Richard Freeman, Salesperson and he was most helpful and knowledgeable in assisting us with making an intelligent decision on our purchase. He listened to what we were looking for and how much we wanted to spend. We ultimately got the vehicle we wanted and at the price we wanted. Richard made sure we were comfortable at every step of the transaction. He also has followed up with us a few times since the purchase to make sure we are happy and satisfied with the vehicle and his service. Overall our experience has been a very pleasant one.

Nkeys
2/09/2015

"Pre owned cars - gave me the runaround "

Checked out a used Honda. Martin was very pushy and rude when I said I want to wait a day to think over the deal and he said this is your only chance to buy. Not friendly service.

Reviews of (Shafi) Mohammad Shafiuddin