VIP Honda

New Car Specialist
David Otero, Sales Consultant, VIP Honda

David Otero

July 21, 2017

"Best car buying experience! "

- jessromero21

This was my first time purchasing a car, I had no idea what to expect but Jose made it very easy, answered all my questions, and even gave my a ride to the dealership. I was approved for my new 2017 Civic Ex, and it was in stock the same day, I love this car! I will definitely be coming back and referring my friends and family to VIP and Jose.

July 21, 2017

"GREAT SERVICE!"

- Cgfit

I purchased my 2014 Honda Civic Lx and absolutely love it! the staff there was very helpful and very friendly. It was absolutely amazing! I would recommend this place to everyone !

July 19, 2017

"Great customer service!"

- Tjf389

Jose and the team he worked with were fantastic! I wasn't able to get the car I wanted, but left with one I love! Jose was not only a huge help in getting me in to a new car the same day, but he was knowledgable about stock, super patient with answering all of my questions, and most importantly, genuinely friendly and pleasant to work with with. Both he and Elaine in financing were a god-send and in going above and beyond on my behalf really made me feel like I was more than walking dollar signs. Jose even helped me connect my phone through the bluetooth feature and followed up with me after I left to be sure I was happy. Samera in reception was also very helpful and made me feel like we were best friends. Will definitely be going back when it's time for an upgrade!

Other Employees : Elaine, Samera