VIP Honda

700 Route 22 East,
North Plainfield, New Jersey 07060
VIP Honda Info
About VIP Honda

Our Honda dealership on Route 22 is a state-of-the-art facility, with large service and parts departments, and easily accessible to the Garden State Parkway, Union County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Morris County, and more. We carry all new Honda models, and have lease and low APR financing offers to help get you into a new Honda car or SUV. Current Honda models include the best selling Civic compact sedan and coupe, best selling Accord mid size sedan and coupe, the new segment busting Accord Crosstour, the economical Fit, the sporty CR-Z hybrid, the practical and fuel efficient Insight hybrid, the original small SUV CR-V, the dog-friendly Element, the all-new Odyssey minivan, the large Pilot, and the original unibody crew cab pickup Ridgeline. We believe we are the best Honda dealer on the planet, and we invite you to our Honda showroom on Route 22 to purchase a new Honda car or SUV. If there is anything we can do to help, please call us. We look forward to earning your business.

About VIP Honda

Nkeys
2/09/2015

"Pre owned cars - gave me the runaround "

Checked out a used Honda. Martin was very pushy and rude when I said I want to wait a day to think over the deal and he said this is your only chance to buy. Not friendly service.

kevin711
1/21/2015

"David and staff at VIP Honda get an Excellent rating"

I had the uncontested benefit and pleasure of working with David Otero during my recent acquisition of a new Honda Accord. David was always expedient and forthright with me whether corresponding in person or via email. When we sat to crunch the numbers and formalize the paperwork, I felt most comfortable with David and the entire VIP staff. Given my experience with David, it is no wonder that VIP Honda is rated among the highest in the region for customer trust and satisfaction. I would absolutely refer David and the VIP Honda dealership to all potential buyers.

lopez27
1/20/2015

"horrible! terrifying experience!"

I was walking around outside looking at pre owned certified vehicles, I was rushed at by 2 salesman fighting while coming over to me, rushed into a credit application without even driving the vehicle, I felt like I couldnt event breathe. I was then taken into finance office where I was told a percentage, and I knew it was completely ridiculous amount of interest rate, my credit is above 700 and I have a previous honda , I knew the amount was obsurd. I started to try to figure out why it was so high(16%) and after fighting with management they dropped it all the way down to 4.5% , now I have a friend who does finance and he told me if I agreed to the high interest rate they would have made a killing off of me, be very very careful they are ruthless and uncaring, very rude and im very unsatisfied with the service they gave me after my family has been dealing with them for over 10 year's. You will here them talking about a "crack", that means they are trying to "crack" you in the head with the price! Be extremely cautious while your at Vip honda, they certainly do not treat their customers as VIPs as they advertise falsely.

RLMLJR
1/14/2015

"We'll be back when it's time for another pre-owned certified"

Richard was honest, forthcoming and listened to what we were looking for. He came thru with flying colors and made sure we were happy before we left with our new(used) Honda Accord. When it's time for another pre-owned certified Honda, we'll be sure to give Richard a call so he can work his magic. Great guy, loved is honesty and lack of BS! This is what car buying should be about!

Jodi
1/14/2015

"Great Experience"

It was a wonderful experience working with everyone at the dealership. William James greeted us as soon as we walked into the dealership and treated us kindly and with respect. He introduced us to his manager, Robert Eberbach, immediately. Both Robert and William were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were very patient with us during the whole process. We would recommend purchasing a car from them to anyone who is in the market for a car.

stephen
1/12/2015

"great salesman"

My salesman, Richard Freeman, was a pleasure to work with. He showed me two cars that fit my needs and budget and we agreed on a deal. I would go see Richard again if I need a car.

AJC
1/08/2015

"Would never recommend VIPHonda"

A person can never forget. Usually I don't do this. Felt very much insulted. We were there at your place and mistreated bounced around 3 salesperson after seating with them for at least 30 to 45 mins each. In fact manager didn't have courtesy of apologizing. Regarding pricing I got a far better deal then price they quoted. -AJ A very dissatisfied client visited store.

I forget the persons name he is in the system, the second person i attended was Hassan , third was david

kumarsv
1/07/2015

"Bunch of Liers and Cheaters. Avoid this dealer"

Had the same experience as other people posted on this forum. They play games. Promise a price in the email just to get us into the show room, then they totally change the prices. I was promised a price and told they have all the colors available in stock. But when went into the show room, sales man looks my price quote and went inside to discuss with manager, comes out and says they do not have any cars in stock for that price. I was not even given any other options to wait for a week etc. George Nealis (internet sales manager) promised all the things over email, but did not even bother to come out to greet us. Never going there again.

George Nealis

Rickyroyal
12/28/2014

"Fast Easy and a Pleasure to deal with!!"

It was a pleasure dealing with VIP Honda! Walking in the door I was greeted by the manager Robert who made me feel welcome and introduced me to a salesman Alex Veras who took the time to show me cars and explain and answer all my questions. Once I decided what car worked best for me Alex introduced me to John Castellanos who help me with the finances which went very smooth. Numerous times during the process Robert showed up shook my hand and ask who my transactions was being handled and if I was being taken care of. I was very happy with the whole transaction.

John Castellanos

tee
12/22/2014

"The best experience ive ever had at a dealership by far"

The car was exactly what i wanted and the price was amazing.The best part was the salesman luis. He was friendly, very knowledgeable, easy going and I even got my first oil change for free. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who want a quality car at a great price go see luis you will not be disappointed .

Reviews of Elio Otanez