VIP Honda

700 Route 22 East,
North Plainfield, New Jersey 07060
VIP Honda Info
About VIP Honda

Our Honda dealership on Route 22 is a state-of-the-art facility, with large service and parts departments, and easily accessible to the Garden State Parkway, Union County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Morris County, and more. We carry all new Honda models, and have lease and low APR financing offers to help get you into a new Honda car or SUV. Current Honda models include the best selling Civic compact sedan and coupe, best selling Accord mid size sedan and coupe, the new segment busting Accord Crosstour, the economical Fit, the sporty CR-Z hybrid, the practical and fuel efficient Insight hybrid, the original small SUV CR-V, the dog-friendly Element, the all-new Odyssey minivan, the large Pilot, and the original unibody crew cab pickup Ridgeline. We believe we are the best Honda dealer on the planet, and we invite you to our Honda showroom on Route 22 to purchase a new Honda car or SUV. If there is anything we can do to help, please call us. We look forward to earning your business.

About VIP Honda

stephen
1/12/2015

"great salesman"

My salesman, Richard Freeman, was a pleasure to work with. He showed me two cars that fit my needs and budget and we agreed on a deal. I would go see Richard again if I need a car.

AJC
1/08/2015

"Would never recommend VIPHonda"

A person can never forget. Usually I don't do this. Felt very much insulted. We were there at your place and mistreated bounced around 3 salesperson after seating with them for at least 30 to 45 mins each. In fact manager didn't have courtesy of apologizing. Regarding pricing I got a far better deal then price they quoted. -AJ A very dissatisfied client visited store.

I forget the persons name he is in the system, the second person i attended was Hassan , third was david

kumarsv
1/07/2015

"Bunch of Liers and Cheaters. Avoid this dealer"

Had the same experience as other people posted on this forum. They play games. Promise a price in the email just to get us into the show room, then they totally change the prices. I was promised a price and told they have all the colors available in stock. But when went into the show room, sales man looks my price quote and went inside to discuss with manager, comes out and says they do not have any cars in stock for that price. I was not even given any other options to wait for a week etc. George Nealis (internet sales manager) promised all the things over email, but did not even bother to come out to greet us. Never going there again.

George Nealis

Rickyroyal
12/28/2014

"Fast Easy and a Pleasure to deal with!!"

It was a pleasure dealing with VIP Honda! Walking in the door I was greeted by the manager Robert who made me feel welcome and introduced me to a salesman Alex Veras who took the time to show me cars and explain and answer all my questions. Once I decided what car worked best for me Alex introduced me to John Castellanos who help me with the finances which went very smooth. Numerous times during the process Robert showed up shook my hand and ask who my transactions was being handled and if I was being taken care of. I was very happy with the whole transaction.

John Castellanos

tee
12/22/2014

"The best experience ive ever had at a dealership by far"

The car was exactly what i wanted and the price was amazing.The best part was the salesman luis. He was friendly, very knowledgeable, easy going and I even got my first oil change for free. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who want a quality car at a great price go see luis you will not be disappointed .

jefowler
12/03/2014

"A Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

William James was incredibly helpful with our car buying experience. He was straight-forward, efficient, and very professional. He was much friendlier and customer oriented than the larger Honda dealership down the road. Our experience was much more personal and better at VIP Honda than the other dealerships we had shopped around at. VIP Honda and William James delivered exactly what they promised and we left satisfied with a wonderful new vehicle!

MR AL
11/25/2014

"Great Dealership"

My wife and I have been dealing with VIP Honda sales and service since November of 1989, and never had a problem, they have always been accomodating and helpful. 25 Years is a long time, and if there ever was any issue, they were always willing to work with us to resolve it..

kjsgio
11/20/2014

"Worst customer service ever"

I wanted to share my horrible experience with the team at VIP Honda in North Plainfield. Their leasing department team is very unprofessional and extremely rude. I dealt with David Otero and Adam Kuczynski. David handled the actual return of the vehicle in which he told us to come and that he'd wait for us the night we were arriving late; come to find out he was locking up and leaving when we arrived. He rushed us thru inspection, took my original paperwork, said he'd mail us copies of paperwork and never did and assured us a manager would call us if they had any issues with inspection. We continued to get a bill for excessive mileage and when I called to discuss this matter with the General Mgr, Adam Kuczynski tonight 11/20/14, he was very defensive, rude on the phone, cut me off when I was speaking, accused me of lying and was very sarcastic and in the end hung up on me mid conversation after asking me if "I was done yet"???? I can not believe the level of unprofessionalism these two individuals possessed. I will never ever buy another Honda again and will certainly be sure to share this experience with everyone I know. Stay away from VIP Honda in N. Plfd!!!

Tom Adamski
11/18/2014

"Great service"

I dealt with Alfred Deno, and Robert Eberbach, no games here, in and out with my certified pre owned Honda in 2 hours. They also gave a fair deal in on my trade. I will use these guys again when I purchase another vehicle.

Njngolf1
11/06/2014

"2000 Honda Accord"

Richard Freeman was our sales rep. He was very efficient and got right to the matter at hand. We needed a used car for a specific cost and he found the right one the first time. Dealing with him was a pleasurable experience and we couldn't be more happy with the choice we made. The service department did a great job cleaning and detailing the vehicle. Everyone made our purchasing experience one that we would recommend VIP Honda to anyone wanting a quality used car.

Reviews of Alejandro "Alex" Veras