VIP Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

VIP Honda

VIP Honda Info
About VIP Honda

Our Honda dealership on Route 22 is a state-of-the-art facility, with large service and parts departments, and easily accessible to the Garden State Parkway, Union County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Morris County, and more. We carry all new Honda models, and have lease and low APR financing offers to help get you into a new Honda car or SUV. Current Honda models include the best selling Civic compact sedan and coupe, best selling Accord mid size sedan and coupe, the new segment busting Accord Crosstour, the economical Fit, the sporty CR-Z hybrid, the practical and fuel efficient Insight hybrid, the original small SUV CR-V, the dog-friendly Element, the all-new Odyssey minivan, the large Pilot, and the original unibody crew cab pickup Ridgeline. We believe we are the best Honda dealer on the planet, and we invite you to our Honda showroom on Route 22 to purchase a new Honda car or SUV. If there is anything we can do to help, please call us. We look forward to earning your business.

About VIP Honda

melgonz
7/16/2014

"Happy Customer!"

My husband and I have worked with David Otero in sales on several cars now. He is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him and VIP Honda!

Bridgetxoox
6/23/2014

"She's great!!"

Janet helped my best friend trade in her honda and purchase a used 2009 jeep wrangler! It was a pleasure having her as our sales person. She went out of her way to get us the truck the same night. She's not your typical sales person, she genuinely cares about the costumers and is very honest and straight up. She was extremely friendly and answered all questions we had. Where other car salesman try and rip you off and pressure you into buying something you're not happy with, Janet took the time to find us exactly what we were looking for and accommodate our every need! I will definitely be working with her again in the future! She's the best there is!

tkjmarie
6/18/2014

"Great Experience at VIP Honda with Janet"

Last month, I purchased a 2014 Honda Accord from VIP Honda. Janet was recommended by a friend. I set-up an appointment to meet with her. She was not the typical pushy sales person who is only interested in making the sale. She was very professional and addressed all my concerns - and I had a lot of them since I went through a bankruptcy about 1.5 years ago. I did a lot of research prior to meeting with her and I would recommend that you come in prepared knowing what the price of the car should be and current interest rates. Janet worked with me to get the best price for the car and best interest rate. I did not buy the car that night. I actually went home that night to do some more research. The next day, I went back and negotiated a slightly better interest rate and drove the car home that day. I will definitely recommend Janet - she will work with you and make you feel comfortable with the whole process. She tells you what the next steps are and who you will be seeing and why. She is very honest and will not try to push you into something you are not comfortable with and works hard to get you the best price and interest rate. Thank again Janet for all your hard work - I really appreciate you and VIP Honda working hard to get me a really great interest rate!

Starling6
6/10/2014

"VIP Honda does not offer VIP treatment"

I brought my car in for servicing here and was treated very rudely by the staff. When I complained to the manager he just sat in his office chair spouting how his dealership was number one in customer service. If being rude is considered acceptable customer service then my business will be taken elsewhere. Do not let this dealership push you around. Push back and demand better treatment.

rob430
6/07/2014

"Poor Dealership"

I wanted to purchase the Honda Fit and saw this dealer had a blue sport in stock. The next day I arrived when they opened and they said they didn't have any. I was ready to walk, but then they came up with a blue fit, the one they said they didn't have. I test drove it and liked it so decided to negotiate a price, plus I had a trade. OMG, what a fiasco. With the trade when they appraised it, they held my car key hostage, lol. So I couldn't leave, they held on to the key. Now when all was said and done, getting ready to leave, they handed me a key. One key fob for the new car. I asked where the other is, the reply was it comes with one key. Before leaving and signing off, I had the write they owe me a key, no charge. Since I have purchased 2 Hondas at other dealerships. Yesterday I purchased a new Civic from a Dealer in Old Bridge. What a smooth purchase. Although VIP was recommended and I know customers who go there, I would not purchase from them, unless the Management has changed since.

Paul Santiago, Andres Cordero

piglet108
5/24/2014

"Janet Ghazouani"

Very friendly, very knowledable as she walked us through the purchase of a new car. She took the time needed to make the whole procedure comfortable. Would highly recommend Janet!

Kingshighway1
5/23/2014

"Excellent Experience"

Hi My name is Anthony and I wanna say that I love my new 2014 White Honda Pilot EXL, I would also like to thank Janet Ghazouani for the wonderful experience and service that she provided me with Janet made me feel like I was in my living room she was also very attentive to my needs she got me a great deal and it didn't take forever I was pretty much in and out Janet also explained everything about my pilot and even set up my Bluetooth for me. Janet came highly recommended and now I can understand why! I wish that I would have known her last year when I purchased my other 2 Hondas. I did not have such a good experience then however Janet made me believe in Honda again! So thank you Honda for having sales people like Janet and thank you Janet for such an awesome experience. I will definatly recommend VIP HONDA OF NORTH PLAINFIELD AND JANET GHAZOUANI to anyone I can.

Trinispice
5/13/2014

"Best Experience Ever"

I was at another dealership all day and was so discouraged from buying a vehicle, I felt like I was rushed into getting a car. I walked out of that dealer feeling down and disappointed. Then a friend told me about VI HONDA, the name speaks for itself. I spoke to Martin that same they, told him what I was looking fire, when I got there the car was waiting for me, along with William and a Big Smile, I really felt like a celebrity. They were courteous, friendly and professional. I will certainly tell my friends about VI HONDA. GREAT JOB AND THANK YOU.

sdeodat
4/28/2014

"My VIP Honda Review"

My first-time leasing a Honda was an excellent experience. I was recommeded to Janet G. @ VIP Honda; She was professional, friendly, helpful & courteous. Janet was a pleasure to work with and I will recommed her to others.

tracyg2502
4/16/2014

"used car purchase review"

Both Alex (salesman) and Robert (sales manager) at the used car lot were very helpful and friendly. We worked together to come to a mutually acceptable deal on a used 2004 CRV. The process was smooth and no problems.

Reviews of Robert Eberbach