VIP Honda

sales

May 23, 2017

"Smooth and easy"

- rag807

Worked with Senior Sales Representative Alfred Deno, very easy to work with and he actually listened to what I wanted and we worked out a successful deal. Enjoyable experience with a car dealer. Thank you

Alfred Deno

May 16, 2017

"Stress free purchase. I was very pleased."

- TomV

Jose Fernandez, Sales and Leasing Consultant was outstanding to deal with. He listened to my needs, knew what I wanted, and we were able to close a deal on a car that wasn't even shipped yet. This could not have gone any better. He was personable,and professional. Usually when buying a vehicle, there comes a point where something happens that can be frustrating in making the deal, which I guess is why some people dread buying a new car. Not this time. Again it could not have gone better. My 2017 Honda Pilot purchase went perfectly. In all of my years buying many cars, Jose was the youngest Sales Person I've ever dealt with, and also the best. If you go to this dealership, ask for him. You will be very happy.

Jose Fernandez

May 13, 2017

"OUTSTANDING - Highly Recommend"

- MommaV

We visited VIP Honda a few weeks ago on a Saturday morning. It was the third dealership we visited looking to trade in our 2013 Honda Accord and purchase a 2017 CRV. In other area dealerships, we were so disappointed with the treatment we received from both the sale reps and then the dealership managers. We did not want to be sold. The way numbers were presentenced to us in other dealerships was so deceptive. Much like the nut under the shell. It was exhausting. We knew what we wanted and what we were willing to pay. I reluctantly agreed to visit VIP Honda in North Plainfield, NJ. We met David Otero. We told him what we wanted and what we wanted to pay. David listened. He was direct, clear and explained exactly how VIP would offer us the best deal possible. And, they did. We also met Rich Jakubowski. Both David and Rich were outstanding. They were us with warm, friendly and treated us with respect. We purchased our new CRV. I must say, we have never had such a wonderful experience buying a new car as we did with VIP Honda. Thank you, David. Thank you for listening to us and helping us to enjoy our new CRV.

Rich Jakubowski