VIP Honda

700 Route 22 East,
North Plainfield, New Jersey 07060
VIP Honda Info
About VIP Honda

Our Honda dealership on Route 22 is a state-of-the-art facility, with large service and parts departments, and easily accessible to the Garden State Parkway, Union County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Morris County, and more. We carry all new Honda models, and have lease and low APR financing offers to help get you into a new Honda car or SUV. Current Honda models include the best selling Civic compact sedan and coupe, best selling Accord mid size sedan and coupe, the new segment busting Accord Crosstour, the economical Fit, the sporty CR-Z hybrid, the practical and fuel efficient Insight hybrid, the original small SUV CR-V, the dog-friendly Element, the all-new Odyssey minivan, the large Pilot, and the original unibody crew cab pickup Ridgeline. We believe we are the best Honda dealer on the planet, and we invite you to our Honda showroom on Route 22 to purchase a new Honda car or SUV. If there is anything we can do to help, please call us. We look forward to earning your business.

About VIP Honda

freddyferracci
10/09/2014

"A pleasure doing business"

Working with William James was a complete pleasure! He went above and beyond what I expected. I would highly recommend him as he made my time with there and the drive up totally worth it! The whole team was great to work with.

leb27
10/06/2014

"Salesperson William James"

Salesperson William James was a pleasure to work with. It was worth the drive from Long Island. I would recommend this dealer to family and friends.

jadedixon22
9/08/2014

"Honda Accord "

Outstanding customer service & great quality care for customers. I am a satisfied customer , thanks to Alex , Juan , Alejandro :) keep up the great work ! Thanks for

Jade Dixon

georgecall
9/06/2014

"georgeca77@gmail.com HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!"

The Salesman My Wife & I Recommend Is William James!!!! He Was Awesome Throughout The Whole Process!! He Listened To What We Were Looking For, What Our Price Range Was and answered any questions we had to the best of his ability. If he didn't know, he made every effort to find. He was very enjoyable to work with making us feel right at home and more relaxed being first time car buyers. His great sense of humor made it all the more better. We Have Become Good Friends With Mr. James & Anyone, I Mean Anyone I Send To VIP Honda In North Plainfield, I Am Sending Them To him!!! Thank you Mr. James!

MissDaisy
9/05/2014

"We found a terrific Nissan Altima at a Honda dealership"

You will be very lucky if you are helped by Richard Freeman, a true gentleman. He listened to our needs and ideas and found the perfect car for us. And guess what, it wasn't a Honda after all, but a Nissan Altima. Only a seasoned customer-service professional would recognize that the best fit might require some out-of-the-box thinking. He deserves more than a pat on the back, so please give him a raise.

jlivolsi92
8/29/2014

"Very inconsiderate associates."

I called in today and spoke with a service associate Ted, and I have never been treated so poorly. I was calling to try and fix a problem I've had with my car for 2 years. I've come to the service center before and no one was able to figure out the problem. They gave me the wrong code and said "good luck." He was rude and constantly talking over me, not listening or trying to be helpful. I called again to speak with the service manager and it was like nothing had changed, still rude, raising his voice, and interrupted me every time I spoke. Nothing was resolved, and all I wanted to know was which serial number to look at.

Ted, and service department manager

sharonmonroe
8/28/2014

"Van Purchase"

Our salesman was wonderful. He was accommodating, helpful and personable. He made you feel right at home. I highly recommend using William James as your salesperson.

thomasgalicki
8/22/2014

"Great Experience"

This was the first car I purchased from VIP Honda. David Otero was friendly, knowledgeable and made the purchase very easy. The quote I was given via email was the same price offered to me at the dealership. No gimmicks or aggressive sales tactics. The color car I wanted was not on their lot so they were able to get the one I wanted in a few days. David did not try to push me to purchase a different color from their lot. I am very pleased with VIP Honda and will purchase my next car from them.

Andi T
8/07/2014

"The Very Best"

CWe were weary by the time we arrived at VIP Honda. We had been tossed around by other dealerships and our heads were spinning. My 22 year old car had just died and I was new to the car game. Janet Ghazouani turned a bad experience into a great one with her caring expertise and warm non aggressive manner. She worked with us until we reached a point on our ownwhere we were comfortable and ready to buy. I would recommend her and VIP HONDA AS ONE OF THE BEST !!

divya
8/05/2014

"Very Friendly!!!!"

I bought 2 Honda vehicles from VIP honda last month and Janet Ghazouni helped us....She is really very friendly and made us feel like part of her family!!! She didn't leave the dealership (they close at 9 PM but she was there with us till 10:15 PM) until I left....that made me feel like she really cares for her customers!!! I will recommend her to all of my friends and family for their next Honda purchase!!!! Thank you Janet for all your help...you are truely an asset to VIP Honda!!!!! She really went above and beyound her duty!!!!

Reviews of Richard  Freeman