VIP Honda

700 Route 22 East, North Plainfield, New Jersey 07060

Makes: Honda|Service Center

VIP Honda Info
About VIP Honda

Our Honda dealership on Route 22 is a state-of-the-art facility, with large service and parts departments, and easily accessible to the Garden State Parkway, Union County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Morris County, and more. We carry all new Honda models, and have lease and low APR financing offers to help get you into a new Honda car or SUV. Current Honda models include the best selling Civic compact sedan and coupe, best selling Accord mid size sedan and coupe, the new segment busting Accord Crosstour, the economical Fit, the sporty CR-Z hybrid, the practical and fuel efficient Insight hybrid, the original small SUV CR-V, the dog-friendly Element, the all-new Odyssey minivan, the large Pilot, and the original unibody crew cab pickup Ridgeline. We believe we are the best Honda dealer on the planet, and we invite you to our Honda showroom on Route 22 to purchase a new Honda car or SUV. If there is anything we can do to help, please call us. We look forward to earning your business.

About VIP Honda

"satisfied "

I would like to thank Phil Petris for coming to the rescue and helping me out with my car and also John Stuart . you guys were great and very helpful ! Phil was very nice and understanding about the whole situation with my car and I am satisfied .Again I appreciate you guys so much ! Thank you !

"David Otero was amazing! I have never had a pleasant..."

David Otero was amazing! I have never had a pleasant experience purchasing a vehicle before; and then I came to VIP Honda. David was friendly, funny, and extremely professional. My husband and I felt very comfortable with David as our salesman. He did an excellent job of explaining everything to us. He made the whole process so easy, it was ridiculous. My husband and myself intend on using VIP Honda in the future for all of our vehicle related needs; specifically David Otero for sales related transactions. I thought David did such a good job, I even gave his business cards to friends who are looking to purchase a CRV and raved about this dealership. Thank you so much David and everyone who works at VIP in North Plainfield. You guys really got the job done fast and professionally. It was really nice to have something work out easily for once. I Look forward to using you again in the future.

"Nelson asked us the right questions when we came in..."

Nelson asked us the right questions when we came in looking for a used car. When we told him that we were looking for a diamond in the roughy (used Honda with low mileage under $10K) he was able to find it. He did a great job all the way to the end.

"After months of extensive, meticulous research, I found..."

After months of extensive, meticulous research, I found the exact car I wanted, under the budget that I wanted to spend that no other dealer had wanted to meet me at! Thrilled!!

"I was greeted nicely by Rich F. He worked with me to get..."

I was greeted nicely by Rich F. He worked with me to get a fair price, with the help of Martin and especially Robert. They offered to help me with add-ons that i may want to get put on my Jeep and followed up with a couple questions i had had already. Thank you guys!

"I want to give thanks to Luis Cubi and Pablo Garcia for..."

I want to give thanks to Luis Cubi and Pablo Garcia for helping me get approve on a vehicle. Luis cubi went above and beyond in helping me get approve in a ford explorer. I've been to so many dealerships in NJ an I've gotten denied on a auto loan so i was a little skeptical when luis said he will get me approve on a nice vehicle within 1 hour. His services exceeded my expectations and i can't thank him enough for helping me and my family. I'm going to recommend all my friends to go see luis cubi for he could help them get into a new car. Thank you so much luis.

Luis Cubi

"I recently returned to VIP Honda in North Plainfield, NJ..."

I recently returned to VIP Honda in North Plainfield, NJ to purchase my second Honda Accord , since my experience was positive the first time buying there. My wife and I were greeted by Janet Ghazouani, who was very friendly and made us immediately feel comfortable at this dealership. We found her to be very interested in determining what our best interests were in obtaining a new vehicle, as opposed to trying to sell us what she wanted to sell. She went out of her way to introduce us to the owner of the dealership and then worked diligently to get us what we feel was the best deal possible on our new 2014 Accord. After the sale, following up with her was a pleasure as she was always easily reached by phone, was very thorough with working out all the details and our vehicle was ready and waiting when promised. I would highly recommend Janet as THE sales consultant to contact as she was very knowledgeable, professional, courteous and just a pleasure to do business with.

"They were ready to help me quickly and with a smile, very..."

They were ready to help me quickly and with a smile, very friendly. They answered every question I had. I never felt like i was just another costumer or that they were trying to rip me off but instead worked with me to get the best car i could in my price range. I will gladly recomend Martin & Alex as well as VIP Honda To family & friends.

"Both Vanco and Janet are the best example of dedication..."

Both Vanco and Janet are the best example of dedication to the customer needs and willingness to go an extra mail to be sure that overall customer experience is the best. Their professionalism and friendliness together with Honda quality are the main reason we keep returning to this dealership for all our cars needs.

"This is my SECOND Honda from VIP Honda. I came back to..."

This is my SECOND Honda from VIP Honda. I came back to VIP, because I had such a good experience the first time I wanted to give them my business again. At VIP, I was NEVER intimidated, harassed or pressured at any time to purchase a vehicle. When I came back to purchase my second car, I learned that the first sales rep that I bought my first car from had moved. That is when I was introduced to Janet Ghazouani. When I met Janet she was very personable and had suburb customer service skills. Janet is the type of person who isn't your "typical" car salesman. She is very open and cares about you, and how you feel. If your researching about VIP Honda before you visit or purchase your vehicle, please go and speak to Janet. You will not be disappointed!!! I am def returning for my third car here.

William James