VIP Honda

700 Route 22 East,
North Plainfield, New Jersey 07060
VIP Honda Info
About VIP Honda

Our Honda dealership on Route 22 is a state-of-the-art facility, with large service and parts departments, and easily accessible to the Garden State Parkway, Union County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Morris County, and more. We carry all new Honda models, and have lease and low APR financing offers to help get you into a new Honda car or SUV. Current Honda models include the best selling Civic compact sedan and coupe, best selling Accord mid size sedan and coupe, the new segment busting Accord Crosstour, the economical Fit, the sporty CR-Z hybrid, the practical and fuel efficient Insight hybrid, the original small SUV CR-V, the dog-friendly Element, the all-new Odyssey minivan, the large Pilot, and the original unibody crew cab pickup Ridgeline. We believe we are the best Honda dealer on the planet, and we invite you to our Honda showroom on Route 22 to purchase a new Honda car or SUV. If there is anything we can do to help, please call us. We look forward to earning your business.

About VIP Honda

Sagir Kazi
8/27/2015

"Very few sales reps are good there!"

If you are going to VIP Honda, then make sure you talk to Gilbert in Sales. I bought my new Honda Odyssey 2015 EX-L on Oct 2014 and got the best deal from VIP Honda. I had done a lot of research on pricing and Gilbert made sure to match the price (to the extent possible) to other dealers in NJ. I happened to talk to other guys in VIP dealership (before I met Gilbert) for sales quote but not all are pleasant and helpful. It looks like they are forced to do sales job. I felt that I had more knowledge of Honda sales and promotions then these people.

Gilbert Cotto

DJK
8/19/2015

"Bad Sales Phone Call"

Got a call and it wasn't a pleasant one, personally found the person to be rude on the other end and even mentioned that to the person. Had plans to stop by at the dealership but I can certainly take my business elsewhere. Not a reflection on the entire dealership but certainly not a way to win customers.

Don't know

joeybatts
8/03/2015

"low quality cars, low quality customer service"

I've been warned about this dealership but decided to check them out for myself. I took a look at few of their cars for sale because the "internet" price was attractive-found out why as clearly the cars were either rentals or abused and in very poor shape aside from their heavy wax job and tire shine - after working at a dealer for years, you get to know some sneaky tactics and this place is all about that as far as their used/certified business. I imagine with all their fees and indifferent sales people, a new car purchase wouldn't be much better.

Ira Brown

kjmo56
7/22/2015

"Awesome"

Best salesman, genuine, and I walked away very happy with my purchase. Would recommend to all of my friends to buy their car from Mr. Johnson.

William James

BL
7/13/2015

"Pleasant Experience Purchasing a New/Used Car"

I have just purchased my first used car. When first coming to the dealership to purchase/view the vehicle I was a little anxious to buy it due to the amount of miles on the used car-- while also being afraid of being sold a car that will die extremely soon. Yet, Richard helped to ease my mind about the purchase. He sold me on the 2001 Nissan Pathfinder. Helped me see the flaws, but also the good things that can come from having this vehicle. I would definitely come back!

Joy
7/08/2015

""Customer Service""

I have just purchased my 3rd Honda. I was greeted by Mr. Richard Freeman when I first entered the showroom with a pleasant smile. From the moment he greeted me to the point where he handed over my car to me, there was nothing but professionalism, and competence. Mr. Freeman's helpfulness, allowed me to walk away with the car that I wanted.

Scotty D
7/08/2015

"An All Around Good Experience!"

Richard Freeman took care of us in everyway. He was patient with our process and very personable too. I will reccomend VIP Honda and Richard to anyone who is looking for a Nice Used Vehicle. Scott & Janis Dreher

Amyal3674
6/20/2015

"Customer service"

This is my second vehicle I've purchase from vip Honda and every visit was pleasant. Mr Freeman was very helpful and polite each occasion. He answered every question I had professionally and honestly. I am very pleased with my new purchase. Thank you for all your help.

twograys
6/17/2015

"Great Service! Pleasant buying Experience!"

This is the second vehicle my husband and I purchased from VIP HONDA...this in and of itself, speaks volumes;--the service is great! However, during this experience, we had the pleasure of working with salesman, Richard Freeman. Richard really knows his stuff. His patience and helpfulness made for a pleasant and productive experience. We look forward to making our next Honda purchase in the near future. We highly recommend VIP Honda. See Richard, you will not be disappointed.

Gerry2015
5/31/2015

"Stay Away"

I came in to check on pricing for a new purchase. I got a price and told him I wanted to think about it. He got pretty annoyed with me that I wasn't buying that same day. He was mad that the salespeople had spent time on me, but I wanted to think before buying. I never said that I was going to buy that day.

Reviews of (Shafi) Mohammad Shafiuddin

Reviews of Gwen Melisi
Gwen Melisi

Reviews of Frankllin Noesi
Frankllin Noesi

Reviews of Alex Veras Jr.
Alex Veras Jr.