VIP Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Open Now

VIP Honda

VIP Honda Info
About VIP Honda

Our Honda dealership on Route 22 is a state-of-the-art facility, with large service and parts departments, and easily accessible to the Garden State Parkway, Union County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Morris County, and more. We carry all new Honda models, and have lease and low APR financing offers to help get you into a new Honda car or SUV. Current Honda models include the best selling Civic compact sedan and coupe, best selling Accord mid size sedan and coupe, the new segment busting Accord Crosstour, the economical Fit, the sporty CR-Z hybrid, the practical and fuel efficient Insight hybrid, the original small SUV CR-V, the dog-friendly Element, the all-new Odyssey minivan, the large Pilot, and the original unibody crew cab pickup Ridgeline. We believe we are the best Honda dealer on the planet, and we invite you to our Honda showroom on Route 22 to purchase a new Honda car or SUV. If there is anything we can do to help, please call us. We look forward to earning your business.

About VIP Honda

divya
8/05/2014

"Very Friendly!!!!"

I bought 2 Honda vehicles from VIP honda last month and Janet Ghazouni helped us....She is really very friendly and made us feel like part of her family!!! She didn't leave the dealership (they close at 9 PM but she was there with us till 10:15 PM) until I left....that made me feel like she really cares for her customers!!! I will recommend her to all of my friends and family for their next Honda purchase!!!! Thank you Janet for all your help...you are truely an asset to VIP Honda!!!!! She really went above and beyound her duty!!!!

Vincentdb
8/02/2014

"Worst dealership ever!!!! They lie and play tricks!!!"

So I did some research before going to this dealership. I saw many reviews said they won't honor online prices and they will play tricks like, when you walk in the dealership, they will say "the car you quoted was JUST sold out and we have a similar one but with more features so it would cost you a bit more ONLY...etc". So I got my online quote, which was pretty good, and went to the dealership. When I walked in, I told them I was looking for George and the sales man David asked me to wait. 10-15 minutes later he came back and said he will take care of me instead of George. So I gave him the quote I got from VIP and he said he had the car and will show it to me. He asked us to wait so he will pull up the car. 10 minutes later we saw the car and he asked us to get in and take a look. So here's when the trick begins! He sat in and point at the screen and said, "look, we have a problem, everything in this car is exactly what you want, except one thing, this car has a navigation". I said I don't need it and I just want my quoted EX-L model without the navigation. He then started the trick I saw on the Internet, "we just sold the car you quoted and we have this car here with the exact color and features you like." I asked him how did he get the key for this car if the car i wanted JUST sold out. He said he accidently had the key for this car in his pocket!? I asked how much it is and he gave me a quote that's $3000 more than my original quote!? I laughed and said no and was ready to leave. He then immediately said he will have the car I quoted shipped to their dealership next week and wanted me to put in a deposit!!? I was so mad at their tricks so i said if you want me to buy it here, you will need to give me a price lower than the original quote. Of course he went in and asked the manager and after 15 minutes, Vanco finally came out of the office and said they already had the best price on the quote and to negotiate again doesn't make sense!? Ok, so I just said thank you and I walked away. I went to an other dealership 2 days later and I got the car I like at a even lower price and the sale person there made it extremely comfortable to buy my new car. VIP Honda is definitely the worst dealership I have ever been to and I will NEVER go back again. Don't be tricked by the 5 stars reviews that were obviously written by VIP honda!!

diane.semmling
8/02/2014

"William James"

My husband saw an unusual AWD, and sent me over to evaluate it for our son. I did not like his choice, but nearby was a less expensive, sturdy, decent 2005 Honda CR-V that would be safe for a young driver. Mr. James did not try to talk me into the more expensive vehicle. He helped us get a good deal on the CR-V. So far, it is a fine SUV that my son loves. Mr. Williams is a credit to VIP Honda. His honesty and pleasant demeanor made this purchase a pleasure.

falzone356
7/31/2014

"We keep coming back!"

This is the third Accord my husband and I have leased from VIP. David Otero was our salesperson for the last two. David is friendly and thorough. We are happy with our Hondas and won't go anywhere else!

fon123
7/21/2014

"they only want the sale"

when you walk in to look at cars, they are great. Once you bought the car and they add all unnecessary hidden cost then you don't matter. They don't call when plates arrive they promise things they don't intend to give you as incentives

not listed

melgonz
7/16/2014

"Happy Customer!"

My husband and I have worked with David Otero in sales on several cars now. He is very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him and VIP Honda!

Bridgetxoox
6/23/2014

"She's great!!"

Janet helped my best friend trade in her honda and purchase a used 2009 jeep wrangler! It was a pleasure having her as our sales person. She went out of her way to get us the truck the same night. She's not your typical sales person, she genuinely cares about the costumers and is very honest and straight up. She was extremely friendly and answered all questions we had. Where other car salesman try and rip you off and pressure you into buying something you're not happy with, Janet took the time to find us exactly what we were looking for and accommodate our every need! I will definitely be working with her again in the future! She's the best there is!

tkjmarie
6/18/2014

"Great Experience at VIP Honda with Janet"

Last month, I purchased a 2014 Honda Accord from VIP Honda. Janet was recommended by a friend. I set-up an appointment to meet with her. She was not the typical pushy sales person who is only interested in making the sale. She was very professional and addressed all my concerns - and I had a lot of them since I went through a bankruptcy about 1.5 years ago. I did a lot of research prior to meeting with her and I would recommend that you come in prepared knowing what the price of the car should be and current interest rates. Janet worked with me to get the best price for the car and best interest rate. I did not buy the car that night. I actually went home that night to do some more research. The next day, I went back and negotiated a slightly better interest rate and drove the car home that day. I will definitely recommend Janet - she will work with you and make you feel comfortable with the whole process. She tells you what the next steps are and who you will be seeing and why. She is very honest and will not try to push you into something you are not comfortable with and works hard to get you the best price and interest rate. Thank again Janet for all your hard work - I really appreciate you and VIP Honda working hard to get me a really great interest rate!

Starling6
6/10/2014

"VIP Honda does not offer VIP treatment"

I brought my car in for servicing here and was treated very rudely by the staff. When I complained to the manager he just sat in his office chair spouting how his dealership was number one in customer service. If being rude is considered acceptable customer service then my business will be taken elsewhere. Do not let this dealership push you around. Push back and demand better treatment.

rob430
6/07/2014

"Poor Dealership"

I wanted to purchase the Honda Fit and saw this dealer had a blue sport in stock. The next day I arrived when they opened and they said they didn't have any. I was ready to walk, but then they came up with a blue fit, the one they said they didn't have. I test drove it and liked it so decided to negotiate a price, plus I had a trade. OMG, what a fiasco. With the trade when they appraised it, they held my car key hostage, lol. So I couldn't leave, they held on to the key. Now when all was said and done, getting ready to leave, they handed me a key. One key fob for the new car. I asked where the other is, the reply was it comes with one key. Before leaving and signing off, I had the write they owe me a key, no charge. Since I have purchased 2 Hondas at other dealerships. Yesterday I purchased a new Civic from a Dealer in Old Bridge. What a smooth purchase. Although VIP was recommended and I know customers who go there, I would not purchase from them, unless the Management has changed since.

Paul Santiago, Andres Cordero