VIP Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

VIP Honda

VIP Honda Info
About VIP Honda

Our Honda dealership on Route 22 is a state-of-the-art facility, with large service and parts departments, and easily accessible to the Garden State Parkway, Union County, Middlesex County, Somerset County, Morris County, and more. We carry all new Honda models, and have lease and low APR financing offers to help get you into a new Honda car or SUV. Current Honda models include the best selling Civic compact sedan and coupe, best selling Accord mid size sedan and coupe, the new segment busting Accord Crosstour, the economical Fit, the sporty CR-Z hybrid, the practical and fuel efficient Insight hybrid, the original small SUV CR-V, the dog-friendly Element, the all-new Odyssey minivan, the large Pilot, and the original unibody crew cab pickup Ridgeline. We believe we are the best Honda dealer on the planet, and we invite you to our Honda showroom on Route 22 to purchase a new Honda car or SUV. If there is anything we can do to help, please call us. We look forward to earning your business.

About VIP Honda

"VIP Honda Plainfield NJ"

VIP Honda has the Best deals and the Best Staff. This is my second time leasing a car at VIP Honda. My sales consultant Janet G is always amazing. She's friendly, professional and knowledgeable and she makes leasing a car worry free. Thanks again Janet for all of your help!!!

"Stress Free Experience"

What can I say "Mr. James was great ! My friend and I got along with Bill very well from the start. We had a blast ! My experience buying this 2004 Camry LE was very smooth, and quick. Bill , thanks for keeping it real ! Enjoy your vacation ! Keep UP the great work !

"I had been searching for my next car for 2 weeks and..."

I had been searching for my next car for 2 weeks and visited 3 other dealerships before I took the hour drive to VIP Honda. There, I realized how simple the process can be when given the right salesperson. I was set to buy a car at a different dealership the next day, but took a trip to VIP Honda to test drive one more particular vehicle before I made my purchase. I spoke with Nelson before coming in to ask about an SUV on the lot. When I got there, he had it parked in the garage so I could get a good look at it out of the rain. He took the time to open the hood for me and show me different features inside the car before I even drove it. He was very laid back and I never felt pressured or rushed into buying a car from him. I purchased the vehicle for a price that was very fair and that I was able to feel good about. This laid back, no pressure attitude was present in every employee I worked with that day. Nelson made my first car buying experience a great one! I will definitely recommend him to anyone I know that is looking for a car in the future.

"I just bought a mini van and after looking around several..."

I just bought a mini van and after looking around several Honda dealers in the tri-state area, I finally walked into VIP Honda. The first time me and my wife went in there, they gave me a great deal on what I wanted to buy but I thought I could find better and walked out. After a couple of weeks in the market, I realized that VIP Honda was the best. Their people, their process and their price - cannot beat them. My sales person was a really nice and friendly gentleman by the name of Roman Alpin. He welcomed us into the showroom and gave us all the information that we needed to make our decision. Very kind and understanding man. In addition to car negotiation, he would also indulge in small personal talk about family values, his own life etc. Very refreshing, especially cause no one does it these days. Very friendly family atmosphere. I would definitely recommend Roman to any prospective buyer that walks into this showroom. The sales manager on duty was Vanco Eftimov - a tough negotiator. I had no issues with him. Seemed like a very straightforward and sincere person. If he was negotiating with me hard, that is because it is his job. Dealerships have to make a profit just like everyone else, in order to stay in business. He gave me a good deal and I am not just speculating. I know from shopping around a lot that I got a good deal and I have Vanco to thank also. Juan Saldivar was the finance guy/business manager - again no issues. He seemed like a nice person, just like everyone else there. If people don't need add-on charges during the buying process they have to be wary. For example, dealerships will try to sell you their extended warranty and if you don't want it, make sure you keep your eyes open and decline it. Such things usually sneak in during the loan paperwork so please watch out. I wouldn't blame the dealership if they want to sell you something. They are not trying to rip you off - they are trying to make their money and if you don't want them to make it off of you, please be careful. Now comes the best part - I just interacted with Adam Kuczynski [The General Manager] about 3 hours ago [Tuesday]. He was simply awesome - extremely professional guy and very helpful. Here's why - On Monday, I bought my van and drove it home while my wife drove our older car back. It was dark by the time I parked my van in my driveway. I left it there because I was not planning on driving it until Thursday [because of personal reasons]. Me and my wife had to go somewhere and we left the new car on my driveway and drove off in the old car. When we came back in some time [45 or more minutes later] I pulled up behind the van and my headlights shone on a big ding on the left hand side of the van! Needless to say, this was a big shock. I just made the second biggest purchase in my life and I see a huge dent on it. I had no clue how it happened - was it in the dealership during the detailing, did I not check properly before I drove off, or did it happen on my driveway, caused by some vandal? It definitely did not happen on my way back. I would've known if someone rear-ended me. Unfortunately I will never know. The next day I drove into the dealership and since Roman and Vanco were off duty, I was introduced to Adam. Like a good leader does, he immediately took charge, walked to the van to check out the damage, called his guys if they knew something and after confirmation that no one had seen anything unusual, he said he would take care of it for me. I was blown away by his professionalism and demeanor. He gave me the benefit of doubt and said that he was not interested in fault finding or blame game - since I was a customer and I just drove away the car a day before, he said he would get it fixed at no cost...all out of goodwill. He also gave me a new loaner van. While I truly have no idea how the ding happened, he could have clearly shown me the door saying "you should've seen before driving off the car" or "we have nothing to do with it", "sorry cant help" but NO. He chose to listen, he trusted that I was speaking the truth and he decided to help us out. Now that deserves a 5 Star rating. I walked into VIP Honda because they have really high Google reviews [that is what I trust, not the dealer rater reviews]. I know now that these guys have good reviews for a reason. I would highly recommend VIP Honda to any customer looking to buy or lease a Honda. Thank you VIP Honda family - you really made me feel like a VIP! I wish you more success in your business.

"satisfied "

I would like to thank Phil Petris for coming to the rescue and helping me out with my car and also John Stuart . you guys were great and very helpful ! Phil was very nice and understanding about the whole situation with my car and I am satisfied .Again I appreciate you guys so much ! Thank you !

"David Otero was amazing! I have never had a pleasant..."

David Otero was amazing! I have never had a pleasant experience purchasing a vehicle before; and then I came to VIP Honda. David was friendly, funny, and extremely professional. My husband and I felt very comfortable with David as our salesman. He did an excellent job of explaining everything to us. He made the whole process so easy, it was ridiculous. My husband and myself intend on using VIP Honda in the future for all of our vehicle related needs; specifically David Otero for sales related transactions. I thought David did such a good job, I even gave his business cards to friends who are looking to purchase a CRV and raved about this dealership. Thank you so much David and everyone who works at VIP in North Plainfield. You guys really got the job done fast and professionally. It was really nice to have something work out easily for once. I Look forward to using you again in the future.

"Nelson asked us the right questions when we came in..."

Nelson asked us the right questions when we came in looking for a used car. When we told him that we were looking for a diamond in the roughy (used Honda with low mileage under $10K) he was able to find it. He did a great job all the way to the end.

"After months of extensive, meticulous research, I found..."

After months of extensive, meticulous research, I found the exact car I wanted, under the budget that I wanted to spend that no other dealer had wanted to meet me at! Thrilled!!

"I was greeted nicely by Rich F. He worked with me to get..."

I was greeted nicely by Rich F. He worked with me to get a fair price, with the help of Martin and especially Robert. They offered to help me with add-ons that i may want to get put on my Jeep and followed up with a couple questions i had had already. Thank you guys!

"I want to give thanks to Luis Cubi and Pablo Garcia for..."

I want to give thanks to Luis Cubi and Pablo Garcia for helping me get approve on a vehicle. Luis cubi went above and beyond in helping me get approve in a ford explorer. I've been to so many dealerships in NJ an I've gotten denied on a auto loan so i was a little skeptical when luis said he will get me approve on a nice vehicle within 1 hour. His services exceeded my expectations and i can't thank him enough for helping me and my family. I'm going to recommend all my friends to go see luis cubi for he could help them get into a new car. Thank you so much luis.

Luis Cubi