VIP Honda

Vanco Eftimov

November 27, 2016

"Excellent Customer Service!!!!!"

- Shaygilham

This dealership went above and beyond for me. The GM Richard J. single handedly worked out every detail of our situation. They understand that people have a past and are willing to help you with building a future. I am so grateful for the support they gave us and I plan to tell everyone I know that VIP Honda takes care of you. I fully and whole heartedly recommend this dealership.

November 06, 2016

"New Purchase CRV"

- hbiswasCRV

Thanks Sabuj for all that you've done . You've made this car buying experience very comforting. Should I have any further concern or questions about my new Honda, I will let you know. Thank you for your help. I'm proud to now be part of the Honda family. Regards, Harold Biswas New Honda Owner

October 23, 2016

"Think Twice before U buy Used Car"

- HondaCr10

If ur buying Used car (not-certified) "Think Twice" . Car will all be good and nice when on the day you buy the car. In a week you start seeing all troubles, I bought a Honda CR-v 3 weeks back now i need to spend another $2K for complete repair. Wheel bearing failed (all 4), AC failed, One tire was loosing the pressure constantly, Vehicle makes huge noise when taking steep turns. If we complain, the common answer is " We sold the vehicle as is". but the point they forget is we are buying a car from dealership paying F*** $500 extra is for this guarantee. They sold the car to me when wheel bearings was so bad that vehicle was running like a helicopter !!!.. Sales does a pretty good job on selling the car.. but the quality of the Car really bad. SO Big NO for Buying a Used car at this dealership.

New 2015 Honda Civic, $27435