Valenti Audi

Matt Degruttola

John Croci, Sales , Valenti Audi

John Croci

March 18, 2017

"Exceeded Expectations On Sale and Service"

- janice.bickerstaff

In the fall of 2016, My husband and I had planned to stop at Valenti Audi as our FIRST destination for car shopping; however, after working with the sales person, John Croce, Valenti Audi became our ONLY destination. John was extremely knowledgeable with all the models and patiently answered all our questions. We were also greeted by the general manager, Scott Taylor. Last week, I contacted the service department to schedule my $10,000 mile check up. The service manager, L Scott Taylor, contacted me immediately to set up my appointment. The entire service experience was fantastic as I was assigned to Paulo Silva, service consultant. Paulo politely answered all my questions and contacted me with time range of car pick up. I happened to arrive early and was happy to wait for my car in the luxurious client lounge. Paulo expedited my stay by washing my car himself.

John Croci
Other Employees : Paulo Silva

February 16, 2017

"Awesome dealership"

- jessie

I have had nothing but great experiences with Valenti Audi. From sales to service and everything in between I can't say enough about this dealership. Everyone is extremely friendly, attentive and helpful. Wonderful!

Paolo Silva

January 03, 2017

"Superb Car Buying Experience"

- dmAudiConvert

Allen Sholtis was my sales specialist and impressed me with his knowledge of the Audi I was looking at (and wound up purchasing) and such an affable personality, which helped make the entire purchasing process enjoyable. He went above and beyond by actually driving from the dealership to my home to pick me up since I wanted to drive off the lot with my car. How's that for impressive?!! My experience with the financing manager was equally satisfying.

Alan Sholtis