Valenti Audi

John Croci

February 16, 2017

"Awesome dealership"

- jessie

I have had nothing but great experiences with Valenti Audi. From sales to service and everything in between I can't say enough about this dealership. Everyone is extremely friendly, attentive and helpful. Wonderful!

January 03, 2017

"Superb Car Buying Experience"

- dmAudiConvert

Allen Sholtis was my sales specialist and impressed me with his knowledge of the Audi I was looking at (and wound up purchasing) and such an affable personality, which helped make the entire purchasing process enjoyable. He went above and beyond by actually driving from the dealership to my home to pick me up since I wanted to drive off the lot with my car. How's that for impressive?!! My experience with the financing manager was equally satisfying.

December 11, 2016

"Easy to do business with"

- Jim C

Allen S was fantastic. Asked what I wanted and delivered it in 20 mins. Fastest car purchase I have ever had. Highly recommend Valenti Audi!

Photos