Valenti Audi

600 Straits Turnpike,
Watertown, Connecticut 06795
Valenti Audi Info
About Valenti Audi

Valenti Motors was established by Fred M. Valenti in 1986, at the site of the Volkswagen/Audi franchise on Watertown's Straits Turnpike, which had existed since 1960 when Volkswagen was introduced to Connecticut. In 1989, Saab, Isuzu and Lotus were added to the line-up. To accommodate the added businesses, a large addition and renovation were completed in 1990. This new facility became the Valenti Auto Center. It offers one-stop Sales, Financing, Leasing, Service, Parts and Body Repairs for all makes, while providing separate display area and staffs for each product. Every valued customer is able to experience the best of both worlds: the experience, focus and knowledge of an exclusive dealership, combined with the savings and efficiency of a large volume operation. Some of our staff have been at this location for over 20 years, having worked for the previous dealership. Many of our employees are automobile enthusiasts who display true dedication to the brands they represent. At Valenti Autocenter, our mission is to enthusiastically provide the highest level of knowledgeable, courteous service possible, giving the customer a high value experience. By doing this, our organization will continue to experience growth and success in the long run. Located in Watertown, Connecticut and serving the entire Tri-State area, we will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new / used vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about our automotive financing options! Whether you are looking for an Audi, Lotus, Saab, Volkswagen or a pre-owned car or SUV, Valenti Auto Center is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions. We are lo

About Valenti Audi

hmalakpour
4/23/2016

"This is one of the worst dealership I have ever deal with"

I have had VW and AUDI all my life, first AUDI I bought was in Germany in 1974, so I really committed to the company. I tried several times to work with Valenti and honestly they do not care about the customers. Last time I contacted them about the car, they called me and I made an offer to start with and when I went there that day to talk with them, they told me that the car was sold the night before. then they told me, there is nothing else they can do for me because the offer I made was too low for them. I guess they have enough sales that no one matter.

lana124
12/15/2015

"Alan was courteous, knowledgeable and professional. "

Alan exceeded our expectations. All the staff was friendly and worked like a team. We got a great vehicle and a terrific deal Gave us lots of extra goodies...roof racks, rubber mats, key chains etc. The test drive was a wealth of knowledge and information really sold me on the vehicle. Great experience go see Alan!

horselady
11/20/2015

"Purchased AUDI Q5"

Very pleasant experience. The salesman was very thorough in explaining all aspects of the car. We traded in two cars and felt we got a fair deal.

Joe Bonessari

Kurt
5/03/2015

"Bad experience with Valenti Service Dept."

The Valenti service department told me I needed a new turbo. They said I'll damage the car if I continue to drive it. My biggest mistake was telling them that I believed my turbo isn't working properly (lacking boost) and someone noticed smoke from my exhaust once. I went for a second opinion with another well know and respected specialist who has almost 40 yrs experience. They couldn't believe that Valenti told me I needed to spend $2000 on a new turbo. They inspected turbo after it cooled, test drove it and said the lack of power was from a well overdue tune-up, spark plugs misfiring, new air filters (had over 100k miles on them. My fault.), and an oil change. They didn't see anything that would indicate the turbo wasn't working properly. No oil leak and it turned properly. I then called the service manager and asked him to waive the diagnostic fee. I was shocked when he said only if I had the tune-up done there.

Valenti Audi responded to this review

May 11, 2015

Valenti Audi simply relays any diagnostic findings to the customer and it is the customers decision to agree/disagree to have the work completed if he/she chooses to. If the customer believes that the secondary opinion will solve the vehicles issues Valenti will certainly encourage the customer to have the work completed for validation. Valenti stands by the diagnoses 100% and believes that the vehicle has a faulty turbo. A secondary opinion does not mean that our diagnosis was incorrect, nor does it mean that we should waive the diagnostic fee. We do not believe that Valenti's Service Department should have received a negative review based on simply a non-validated secondary opinion.

Valenti Audi responded to this review

May 11, 2015

In consulting with our Audi Service Department Manager the customer upon arrival explained the issue with the vehicle. The customer stated that the vehicle was smoking from the tailpipe, lacked boost and was consuming oil. Upon vehicle inspection, it was discovered that the intake boot was full of oil from the turbo intake. During the vehicles road test the vehicle did tend to lack turbo boost and was sporadically noisy as the customer had described. Upon completion of the vehicles diagnostics the customer was then provided with an estimate for a turbo replacement due to it failing. In no way, shape, or form, is Valenti Audi looking to take advantage of a customer and their vehicles need for repair. We simply diagnose the problem and offered a solution. The customer received some sort of secondary opinion and and feels like Valenti misdiagnosed his vehicle.

Twxhillian
2/28/2015

"Quite simply - terrific"

Our Saab was getting old, real old, and my husband wanted the impossible… a car with a manual transmission, heated power seats and a moonroof that wasn't black. I scoured the internet, read review after review and was about to give up when I found the perfect car at Valenti Audi. Although Valenti is not in our immediate area, I called and was lucky enough to speak with Alan Sholtis. My husband was in Denver but after speaking at length with Alan , I was able to hold the car until he could see it. And then it snowed, and Alan still held the car. No problem, no pressure. I bought a car for myself earlier in the year, and I could have saved myself a lot of grief had I gone to Valenti. My experience was a nightmare on steroids. Valenti on the other hand, is a dealership that knows how to treat people. No game playing. No sitting around for hours while the salesperson talks to this person, and that person. Straight forward and professional. When we went out for the test drive, which with my husband can be a tad scary, Alan asked a simple question I had not heard from other dealers, "Was the test drive long enough? Do you need more time?". And he knew the car, really, really knew the car. There was no question he couldn't answer. My husband bought the car on the spot and we drove it home the same day. He loves the Audi so much that he doesn't miss the Saab. Ok, it is so powerful I do see a speeding ticket in his future. But after all the horrible experiences I have gone through with my car, it is truly fabulous to experience consummate professionals.

jessie
2/11/2015

"Amazing customer service"

Valenti did a major repair on our Q5 at their cost after pleading our case to Audi corporate. The level of professionalism and integrity in all the people we dealt with at Valenti Audi was not to be believed. This dealership obviously strives to achieve customer satisfaction and just plain old "doing the right thing". Paolo, who was our main contact in service, was always available to answer our questions and helped us through the process. We will certainly be looking to do business again with Valenti at the end of our lease, as we have tremendous trust and confidence in them. Great dealership!

Paolo

saphira011
9/11/2014

"Great Dealership"

Matt Degruttola was very helpful and patient when I came in at the end of the day recently, to look at two Audi's. He stayed open late for me and was very good with follow-up later in the week. He was knowledgeable and professional, and overall made the experience great!

ScottK123
9/11/2014

"Purchased CPO Allroad"

Valenti was great. We got there at about 4pm on a Saturday to look at the vehicle we wanted after finding online. By evening we had reached a deal for price and my trade-in value. Scott Brouard worked with us and stayed late to finish the transaction so that we could leave complete, extra mile. Best experience I have had thus far at a dealer.

CBXC2003
8/21/2014

"The drive from Boston was well worth it"

I was in the market for a Q5 and it just so happened that Valenti had the car I was looking for. I called and was fortuitously introduced to Jim Henry, and we started to work a deal over the phone. Jim was very professional and knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable essentially commiting over the phone- after driving 3 hours, Jim had everything ready to go and the car was exactly as advertised. We worked through the rest of the details of the deal, and Jim successfully maintained my trust and confidence (which is not easily bestowed) despite some back-and-forth over the value of my trade. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Jim and the rest of the staff at Valenti- I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again despite the distance!

anthonyg85
7/28/2014

"Very Helpful"

Jim made my process smooth and easy when I bought my first Audi. He continued to be helpful even after I purchased my car and years down the line. Next time I go around for an Audi, I'll certainly make the trip to Watertown.

Reviews of Jim Henry