Valenti Audi

Makes: Audi|Service Center|Volkswagen

Valenti Audi
Valenti Audi Info
About Valenti Audi

Valenti Motors was established by Fred M. Valenti in 1986, at the site of the Volkswagen/Audi franchise on Watertown's Straits Turnpike, which had existed since 1960 when Volkswagen was introduced to Connecticut. In 1989, Saab, Isuzu and Lotus were added to the line-up. To accommodate the added businesses, a large addition and renovation were completed in 1990. This new facility became the Valenti Auto Center. It offers one-stop Sales, Financing, Leasing, Service, Parts and Body Repairs for all makes, while providing separate display area and staffs for each product. Every valued customer is able to experience the best of both worlds: the experience, focus and knowledge of an exclusive dealership, combined with the savings and efficiency of a large volume operation. Some of our staff have been at this location for over 20 years, having worked for the previous dealership. Many of our employees are automobile enthusiasts who display true dedication to the brands they represent. At Valenti Autocenter, our mission is to enthusiastically provide the highest level of knowledgeable, courteous service possible, giving the customer a high value experience. By doing this, our organization will continue to experience growth and success in the long run. Located in Watertown, Connecticut and serving the entire Tri-State area, we will help you find the right vehicle for your needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about our new / used vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about our automotive financing options! Whether you are looking for an Audi, Lotus, Saab, Volkswagen or a pre-owned car or SUV, Valenti Auto Center is here to help. If you don't see what you are looking for, click on CarFinder and simply fill out the form and we will let you know when vehicles arrive that match your search! If you would rather discuss your options with our friendly sales staff, click on Directions for interactive driving directions. We are lo

About Valenti Audi

"Great Dealership"

Matt Degruttola was very helpful and patient when I came in at the end of the day recently, to look at two Audi's. He stayed open late for me and was very good with follow-up later in the week. He was knowledgeable and professional, and overall made the experience great!

"Purchased CPO Allroad"

Valenti was great. We got there at about 4pm on a Saturday to look at the vehicle we wanted after finding online. By evening we had reached a deal for price and my trade-in value. Scott Brouard worked with us and stayed late to finish the transaction so that we could leave complete, extra mile. Best experience I have had thus far at a dealer.

"The drive from Boston was well worth it"

I was in the market for a Q5 and it just so happened that Valenti had the car I was looking for. I called and was fortuitously introduced to Jim Henry, and we started to work a deal over the phone. Jim was very professional and knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable essentially commiting over the phone- after driving 3 hours, Jim had everything ready to go and the car was exactly as advertised. We worked through the rest of the details of the deal, and Jim successfully maintained my trust and confidence (which is not easily bestowed) despite some back-and-forth over the value of my trade. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Jim and the rest of the staff at Valenti- I wouldn't hesitate to work with them again despite the distance!

"Very Helpful"

Jim made my process smooth and easy when I bought my first Audi. He continued to be helpful even after I purchased my car and years down the line. Next time I go around for an Audi, I'll certainly make the trip to Watertown.

"Price switching"

At first diligent in email responses. Inquired about a car, salesman agreed on a price just to change it when ready to buy. Possible causes: pricing switching or fumbled communication, you choose which one is worst...Later, tried to convince about not being at fault, even in the presence of an email thread. NOT RECOMMENDED! Lost any trust from a serious buyer...Beware.

"Makes car buying a pleasure"

I found a used Porsche Cayman on Autotrader.com and emailed the dealer, Valenti Motors, that was on a Sunday night. Bright and early Monday morning i had a personalized email from Matt Degruttola sitting in my inbox asking me if I needed any more information on the car. We worked a deal and within 24 hours all of the paperwork was worked out and I had a plane ticket to CT for friday night. They had a driver waiting at my airport hotel Saturday morning who drove me to the dealership and i was on my way back to Florida within an hour. Never in my life has been buying a car so easy and so pleasurable an experience. Everyone at the dealership was so nice that my wife and could hardly believe we were actually in the process of buying a car. I highly recommend this place and i will be watching their inventory just in case i get an urge to buy something else. Amazing...buy here if you have a chance. You will NOT be disappointed.

"Refreshing..."

I want to commend Paul Blaine for being the epitome of what great customer service looks like in the automotive service industry. Paul not only helped problem solve a warranty issue that I had with my vehicle but he went above and beyond in ensuring that I was taken care of properly. As with most people who have written reviews on this website, this wasn't my first rodeo ride experience with an auto dealership's service department. I've dealt with many luxury brand shops including BMW, Infiniti, and Mercedes and have to say that while many of the experiences that I had were positive, the one I experienced with Paul at Valenti Audi was by far the BEST. I purchased a 2012 CPO Audi Q5 back in February 2014 from this dealership. Now mind you, I live in PA and this dealership is located in Watertown, CT - about 200 miles away. I have an Audi dealership located about 15 miles from my house however when I approached them with my issue they turned their backs on me - needless to say they have lost a customer for life, but that is another story or review. So what was the issue? Well, I took my newly purchased car to this "other" Audi dealership a couple of weeks ago because I was experiencing excessive brake squealing in the front brakes and had a strange odor permeating from what appeared to be the air filter cabin. Minor issues right? So they put the car up on a lift, applied some sort of dampener to the front brakes and - get this - sprayed lysol inside the cabin under the air filter. They called me over to take a look at the car while it was up on the lift. They stated to me that 3 of the tires had dry rot cracks down the center grooves. These tires were manufactured 6/12 - about two months before they were installed on the car. Mind you I had purchased the car with 13200 miles on it and I had about 14700 on it when I had it looked at. I only drove the car on weekends since I purchased it - a total of about 1500 miles in 4 months. So needless to say, how and why were the tires dry rotted after less than 15K miles? I asked the service advisor what the next steps were and she told me that there was nothing that they could do for me. Huh? They told me that I would need to replace all three tires since they were dry rotted. It would cost me about $1100 with labor. Huh? I just spent 40K on this CPO car 4 months ago and had driven about 1500 miles in that time period. No way was I going to pay another $1200. So I contacted Paul at Valenti and after speaking with him initially he stated that the "other" dealer should be working with their Bridgestone tire rep to look at a warranty claim and have the tires pro-rated and replaced since they were clearly defective. I even gave the "other" dealers service advisor my phone to talk with Paul so he could walk her through the process. The advisor told me that she would have to speak with her service manager and call me back. So I left and by the way the next day the odor reappeared...I did not hear from the advisor for a few days so I decided to contact her. She stated that there was nothing that she could do for me. She then transferred me to her service manager, "Jim". Jim proceeded to tell me that there was nothing that he or his dealership could do for me and that I would have to work directly with Bridgestone to get resolution to my issue. I asked about the CPO process and the Audi experience that I was confused about and clearly not getting. I mean, I get these nice catalogs with expensive merchandise and trinkets from Audi making me feel special yet the minute I have an issue with my car and take it to a dealer I become a burden. Jim told me that there was no margin in tires and that the workload for him to deal with this was not worth the return. I was appalled to say the least. No margin? How about customer service? Well that was my initial Audi Service experience. So I called Paul at Valenti Audi back, explained the situation to him, and he immediately went to work in helping me resolve my issue. He contacted his Bridgestone tire rep and ordered new tires to be delivered to his shop. The only thing that I had to do was take the day off yesterday and make a 400 mile round trip to Valenti to have the tires replaced. Once I arrived there Paul took care of me. He was friendly, supportive, and genuinely concerned about my situation. He even replaced the air filter for me (at a nominal charge) and by the way the odor is gone...He was willing to take a hit of about $900 with the warranty folks to satisfy a customer. Now I believe that he'll make most of that back through the claim process but nonetheless, he restored my faith in Audi. He did the right thing for the customer and for that, I am truly grateful to have met and worked with Paul Blaine from Valenti Audi. Paul, you are awesome!

Paul Blaine

"Jim really understood my bottom line needs and numbers..."

Jim really understood my bottom line needs and numbers and followed up with me a few months after my initial reaching out to him. He found the car I wanted and got my payment where I needed it to be. Efficient and timely negotiating and had the car the next day-- sent him a referral already.

"Contacted Jim Henry regarding a 2013 S4 last week. I am..."

Contacted Jim Henry regarding a 2013 S4 last week. I am from the Boston area and have plenty of Audi dealerships nearby, however after numerous conversations with Jim, it was obvious Valenti & Jim were a step above the others. Jim was honest and responsive throughout the sales process. I ended up driving 2.5 hours to Watertown, CT primarily due to the level of service I received just via phone conversations. When I arrived at the dealership, the level of service continued with Jim and his Business Manager. The process was straight forward and there were no gimicks or last shots at squeezing some more money out of you. I highly recommend Valenti Motors and look forward to doing more business with them.

"John and Dave worked feverishly to find us the perfect..."

John and Dave worked feverishly to find us the perfect car in the right price range. It was a great experience. We have been with Valenti for 15yrs + and will continue for many years to come. Thanks guys, Lisa and Mike Watertown, CT

Jim Henry