Valentine Buick GMC

Call
Valentine Buick GMC Info

Holman Motors, Inc.

Bill DeLord Autocenter

"Set up an appointment for Saturday morning at 9:00 a.m. ..."

Set up an appointment for Saturday morning at 9:00 a.m. Arrived and was told that two of the technicians slept in causing a back up that increased the wait time of my appointment to 11:00 a.m. Car was in for an oil change, tire rotation and alignment. After receiving my car back found out that the tires which were directional were put on backwards which caused extra wear and increased chance of hydroplaning. Will never go back to this place again. They, continue to spam me and ignore my repeated requests to be removed from there mailing lists in addition to not acknowledging their error or admitting they made a mistake. All I was offered for my time was a half assed "Sorry, but my tech overslept, there is nothing I can do about it."

Too angry to remember

"I had a wonderful experience from the beginning I walked..."

I had a wonderful experience from the beginning I walked through the door!! My husband and I are extremely happy with our purchase. I never expected to walk out with a brand new car, that fit our budget. Tony Homan directed us in way that met our family needs, financially and comfort (not to mention luxury). We finished our evening up with Roger Brown, who was very friendly, professional and experienced. The finance area went smooth with no "hang ups". This is not your typical dealership. I highly recommend Valentine Buick and will refer my family and friends!! Thank you Tony and Roger!!

Tony Homan and Roger Brown

"Kyle and Tony were both great. Kyle initiated contact..."

Kyle and Tony were both great. Kyle initiated contact with me as a reply to a web request (autotrader.com) for a quote. I was origninally planned on going with a different dealer (closer to home) but the experience with Fairborn GMC led me to go with them. They did an outstanding job of finding a very specific Acadia Denali for me and I am extremely happy with the vehicle, the dealership in general, and especially Kyle and Tony for making this happen.

kyle and tony

"Bob, and the other folks at Fairborn Buick/GMC, went out..."

Bob, and the other folks at Fairborn Buick/GMC, went out of their way to make the buying experience pleasurable. Great job - thanks for everything!

Bob Meyer

"Never have I experienced a more rewarding experience in..."

Never have I experienced a more rewarding experience in leasing an automobile. From the time I pulled into the lot until the time I signed the paperwork, these guys let me know they wanted my business and would do anything to make me happy. They were not high pressure, but honest and down to earth. They openly showed me numbers they were working with. I've bought many cars, the majority of them GM. This is my third GM Lease. Fairborn Buick/GMC has won me over and will have a life long customer. I will refer all my family and friend looking for a Buick/GMC or a used vehicle to them. Also, don't listen to the old addage that Buicks are just for "mature" individuals. Take a look - the new Regals and LaCrosses are so cool that ANY age driver would be proud. My 19 year old son said, "oh no Mom you crossed over into the silver hair Buick." But, when he saw my 2011 Regal, he changed his mind. He said, "Wow!!! I love it, Mom! Can I borrow the car?" lol. As an added note, I was also looking at a Cadillac CTS, but once I compared the reviews and the pricing - and dealt with the snobs at the dealership, I was so glad I picked the 2011 Buick Regal Turbo 03. Beautiful Expresso with camel interior!

Kyle, Sales; Tony, Mgr; Chuck, Finance

"I bought my 2003 Pontiac Aztek in February 2011 from one..."

I bought my 2003 Pontiac Aztek in February 2011 from one dealer and brought it to Fairborn Buick GMC to have them do a pre-purchase inspection. From the moment I walked/drove in Sue was there to greet me with a smile and explained to me everything they would be doing and how long it would be. When they were done with the vehichle, Sue went over and explained that all they found were minor wear and tear things that you would expect from an 2003 model. She even suggested which of the items to fix in the order of importance. I asked when could they do the work and how long would it take, (the control arm was seperated) she said if I had it back by 2pm they could have it done no later than 5pm. I asked about the cost and was quoted $300-$350. I ended up purchasing the car on the recommendation of Sue and the mechanic who said other than the few things it was a very sound car. I got back to the dealer around 2pm and sure enough about 4:45pm Sue told me it was fixed and they were able to use the berrings that were there already and didn't have to replace them saving me a lot of money, I think the final bill was $260. They could have easily taking me and my money for a ride but they didn't. This is my first GM and I was nervous about making the switch form Fords, but Sue and everyone made the transistion a very pleasent one. Many times I have called Sue and asked her the dumbest of questions about my car and she has always been patient and friendly. Donna the clerk is also very friendly and a very good conversation, even on her break (sorry Donna). Since my first time going there I have gone back for a service which I am extremely pleased with. I have also been looking for an original gas cap for the Aztek and couldn't find one anywhere I finally called and spoke with the gentlemans name in parts who's name escapes me now and he and I had a good conversation and he was able to find one and told me it would be waiting for me the next day, which it was. I was always told to stay away from the dealerships because the "rip" you off but I can honestly say that at Fairborn Buick GMC they care about hte customer even if you didn't buy the car from them. There is a GM dealer about 2 miles from my house but like I tell my wife, it's worth the drive when you get treated that good by a company.

Sue, Donna, Ken and multiple others