Van Chevrolet

8585 East Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Van Chevrolet Info
About Van Chevrolet

Our experienced sales staff is here to share its knowledge of the Chevrolet and GM Brands with you. As a leading dealership we also carry a fine selection of used cars and trucks. Need service? We are also a leading GM and Chevrolet service facility with the latest technology in repair and restoration and inventory of parts. We pride in offering our customers a relaxed and pleasurable car buying experience and have been doing it for many years and will continue to serve the communities of Scottsdale,Paradise Valley, Tempe, Mesa, Phoenix, Gilbert, Fountain Hills, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, Apache Junction, Sun City, El Mirage, Surprise, Avondale and Goodyear.

About Van Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Bemrich
5/03/2016

"Helpful and Professional"

Everyone was very helpful in my particular needs Tim and Tim were quite understanding as far as my special situation was concerned involving my interlock device.

Tim and Tim

May 06, 2016

Bemrich, Thank you for the positive review.

Insurancehopper
5/02/2016

"Amazing Customer Service"

Brett my salesman was great, I came to the dealership unannounced and when I called him on his cell phone he said he was off work but would come down in 20 minutes. I waited and and he sold me the truck I wanted, and I was in and out faster then a drive thru. From finance to the sales the Van Chevy team is the best

Brett sales, Stanley marketing

May 16, 2016

Thank you for taking a few moments to post your comments! We’re happy to have people like Brett on our team and we’re glad to hear about your positive experience working with Brett and our finance team. Enjoy your new truck and thank you for choosing Van Chevrolet!

Margie Addison
4/24/2016

"Didn't have an appt but they took me right in!"

Very courteous. Not trying to sell any other services...just taking care of business. Comfortable waiting area with refreshments..very neat and clean as well.

Mr. Sanchez

May 16, 2016

Greetings Margie! We’re so glad you are pleased with our services. Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again soon! -Your friends at Van Chevrolet

luv2swim_AZ
4/11/2016

"Good job"

service I requested was done in a timely manner, it didn't take that long to do it and it was free (2 years of free oil changes, tire rotations came with the vehicle. It's quite a drive for me but worth it.

Tim Hodder

May 06, 2016

Thanks for giving our store five stars! It was our pleasure to serve you! - Your friends at Van Chevrolet

Sheldon scheffer
4/05/2016

"Amazing Dealership"

This is the best dealership we have ever been to. We have been doing business here for the past 8 years. We have purchased a total of 7 vehicles new and used. The main reason for our business is Mike Nations and Smiley. They make the best team and one of them are always available to take care of you. They will always find what you need and beat any other price. Thanks Mike and Smiley for everything.

Mike Nations

April 26, 2016

Thank you for your compliments to the team! A repeat customer is our best indicator of a job well-done. Thank you for the feedback, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come! Your friends at Van Chevrolet

rockford
4/04/2016

"Superb"

John Hale was the primary and personable point of contact from scheduling to receipt of services. He provided updates while I was waiting with regards to timelines and servicing requirements.

John Hale

April 05, 2016

Rockford, We aim for a high standard of customer service – thanks for letting us know that we achieved our goal during your visit! Your friends at Van Chevrolet.

Braines
4/04/2016

"Easy and painless"

If you dread dealing with car dealerships, go see David Seifer. He is exceptional and makes the process so easy! I will be back to see Dave again.

Dave Seifer

April 05, 2016

Braines, We strive to break through the “car dealer” stereotype. We’re glad you enjoyed your experience at our store and hope to see you back again soon! Your friends at Van Chevrolet.

Jack2801
3/22/2016

"More sales pitch than service"

I scheduled an appointment because of a noise I was hearing in the right rear tire area. While I was there, I thought I would get an oil change also. Van Chevrolet tried to sell me all fluid changes except transmission. When they were finished, they told me everything was OK with the bearings in the right rear wheel and the bill was more than they quoted. Today I took my car to Freeway Chevrolet. They took the car for a road test and heard the same noise as I did. The problem was bearings. Both rear wheels needed new bearings. Freeway Chevrolet did not try to sell me a lot of other services. They addressed my complaint and fixed the car. I would definitely recommend Freeway Chevrolet over Van Chevrolet.

David Rudzki

BJM Malibu
3/16/2016

"Service experience at Van's"

The last 2 times I have had my in for service you have a list of things you check but checking the tire pressure doesn't seem to be one of them. I took it to Big O Tires after both times and my left rear tire needed air both times. It would seem a simple thing to check while you are doing the other.

Kosta has been my service agent.

March 19, 2016

Thank you BJM for your review and your feedback about checking the tire pressure. We will take it under advisement as we always strive to improve our service. Thanks again. Sincerely your friends at Van Chevrolet.

marine49
3/15/2016

"The greatest deal by a professional staff at Van!"

Bought blind, and was more then pleased by the extras on vehicle--the salesman was right--great vehicle at excellent price--what more can a car buyer hope for!

Two brothers not listed and siefer

March 16, 2016

Dear Marine49, Thanks for giving our store five stars! It was our pleasure to serve you! Your friends at Van Chevrolet

Reviews of Smiley  Elturk