Van Chevrolet

Chuck Mullins

January 08, 2017

"Absolutely amazing! !"

- Sara Kazanjian

John Hale makes my experience amazing every single time! No matter what is wrong with my vehicle, what time of the week it is, he always is accommodating and gets my car in and out and gets everything taken care of quickly. He is always courteous, professional, and efficient. Even though I have moved and I'm no longer closest to that location, and there are closer locations, I still choose to drive 30 minutes to come there because I know John will take care of my vehicle best.

January 03, 2017

"Rip off artists"

- Gmax

Avoid this service center like the plague! Telling us we need a new engine on our 2014 Chevy Sonic that we bought from them. 8000 dollars. The service manger was completely rude and to make things shadier the dealership calls the next day offering to sell us a new Sonic! Scam artists.

December 28, 2016

"Great car dealership."

- Wardm1234

Got the deal I asked for, which was the sales price for the SUV. Paul Fried gave me very good experience with the purchase of my new SUV.

New 2017 Chevrolet Malibu, $23695