Van Chevrolet

Matt Cerreta

Chuck  Mullins , General Manager, Van Chevrolet

Chuck Mullins

March 15, 2017

"Van Chevrolet, The only place to buy!!!"

- jackbhiggins

The best part of the experience was meeting Paul Fried. I like his style. He's serious, but laid back and I felt no pressure to buy, except that I would feel bad if he didn't get the sale being that he spent so much time with me. It was like catching up with an old friend. He did everything he could to make the deal happen and then when it didn't, Smiley stepped in and made it go. I felt like I got what I wanted for my trade and I got a pretty good discount on the Corvette. I felt I got a "good deal" and when you feel like you got a good deal, you did, even if you didn't. They have a large supply of vehicles and their procedure for making the paperwork go quickly was awesome. I was in and out so to speak. I'd definitely buy there again and I would definitely work with Paul Fried. Thanks for the good deal and I'm sure you all did fine too. Everyone was smiling in the end.

March 14, 2017

"Simple alignment and oil change"

- gbpo01

Should include resetting the oil light when doing an oil change. Its a small thing but makes a difference between Good Service and Excellent Service.

March 13, 2017

"John Morris is perfect!"

- Corvette girl

Loved John. He was kind, efficient and got my service done in the time he specified. That, is highly unusual. Will definitely always have my Corvette serviced at Van.

New 2016 Chevrolet Colorado, $27430