Van Chevrolet

8585 East Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Van Chevrolet Info
About Van Chevrolet

Our experienced sales staff is here to share its knowledge of the Chevrolet and GM Brands with you. As a leading dealership we also carry a fine selection of used cars and trucks. Need service? We are also a leading GM and Chevrolet service facility with the latest technology in repair and restoration and inventory of parts. We pride in offering our customers a relaxed and pleasurable car buying experience and have been doing it for many years and will continue to serve the communities of Scottsdale,Paradise Valley, Tempe, Mesa, Phoenix, Gilbert, Fountain Hills, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, Apache Junction, Sun City, El Mirage, Surprise, Avondale and Goodyear.

About Van Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Carguy, Joe
7/25/2016

"New car purchase"

Dave Seifer was an excellent salesperson. He was very knowledgeable on the car we desired and he went out of his way to find us the automobile that we wanted.

Dave Seifer

July 28, 2016

Thank you for the five star rating! Dave will be happy to know you appreciated his help. Thank you for choosing Van Chevrolet!

Jennifer
7/23/2016

"Oil change"

Good service, I left my car in the morning and picked it up after 3. I had to wait about 20 min but not a big deal

Scott

July 25, 2016

Thanks for the feedback, Jennifer! Sorry about the wait - our aim is to have it out in 5 - just time enough to bring it out for you. Thank you for your business, and we look forward to providing an even better experience next time! -Your friends at Van Chevrolet

RobandJenAndrews
7/07/2016

"Easy to Deal With"

Van Chevy was a great dealership to work with in buying our Chevy Cruze. I especially enjoyed Smiley, the GM. They understood what we were looking for and made the entire process easy and quick. We are very happy with our experience.

Daddydave2
7/06/2016

"Top notch service "

I recently had my 2006 Corvette serviced at Vans. I am a repeat customer. Service as done and completed as promised. They always keep me informed along the way. Customer lounge is comfortable and has expected beverages and snacks. And free WiFi. My service advisor Tom Kaskas is the best. He is focused on customer service , and keeping you informed along the way. Vans always exceeds my expectations

Tom Kaskas

LovinVan
7/06/2016

"So amazing"

Loved working with Adrian and Marek! They are both so amazing! This is the second vehicle I have gotten through Van Chevrolet and will continue to come back in the future. The staff there treat you so well :)

Adrian Owens, Marek

80v
6/22/2016

"2016 Silverado"

Very helpful. Sean and Brett took time to show me all the features and details of my new truck. They worked with me so I could get a good deal and into a new truck.

Sean And Brett

July 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We're pleased that Sean and Brett helped you get everything you were looking for in a new truck! We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Van Chevrolet!

Nedra E Keener
6/20/2016

"A Pleasant Experience"

I bought a new car last week and for once, I didn't feel as though I was being sold a case of bull! I honestly wasn't interested in purchasing a new vehicle, but after driving the Malibu and then weighing my options based on my needs, it then became an easy decision. And, I LOVE my Malibu!!!

Mitchell Fare

June 28, 2016

Congratulations on your new Malibu! Enjoy the drive, and please let us know when you’re ready to schedule your first service appointment!

Klaudioceliju
6/19/2016

"Great"

Rebecca was our sales rep and she was great she understood what we wanted and made the presses very easy, we had a fun time buying a car from her.

Rebecca

June 28, 2016

Thanks for letting us know that Rebecca is doing a great job! She’ll be happy to know you appreciated her help!

Dmaciag
6/14/2016

"Customer Service"

To make a long story short...I have 2 kids under 2.5 years. I had to get them and their seats out of the car and take w me to service waiting area. I got NO HELP whatsoever! My service consultant took the notes down and told me to meet him in the waiting area....then left. My kids had to stand next to my car in the service lanes while I took out their seats then I had to carry the seats across the traffic w them walking behind me. I couldn't hold their hands in traffic. And no one opened a door for me either as I got 2 kids and 2 large car seats in the door. No one directed me where to go as I stood there looking around. There were at least 10 employees outside that witness me walking and 15 in my direct view sitting at their desks when coming in the door. Then another waiting client had a dog in the waiting area. It bit my 1.5 year old, broke the skin and left a big bite mark on his stomach. Why are dogs allowed in the waiting area? It was not a service dog! Asked for a first aid kit, got a heavier blue cloth soaked w water to wipe my sons belly. Thankfully he seems to be ok and the situation wasn't worse. Sheila in HR was very nice and had me fill out an incident report for the dog bite. She offered us water and tried to keep my babies busy and happy while I filled out paperwork. She also walked us to our "loaner" and made sure we were good to go. I give her an A! The customer service was not what I would expect being in North Scottsdale. You would think they'd be overly pleasant! Their ability to handle an "accident" was awful. I am definitely not a happy with this dealership experience.

Gabe

Emery
6/14/2016

"Good Job!"

Every sales rep made you feel like you are part of the team that pushes for the best deal for your money worth and product.

Tajuan Boyer, Tony Delevic

June 17, 2016

We’re so glad you are pleased with our services Emery! Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again soon! -Your friends at Van Chevrolet

Reviews of Smiley  Elturk