Van Chevrolet

8585 East Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Van Chevrolet Info
About Van Chevrolet

Our experienced sales staff is here to share its knowledge of the Chevrolet and GM Brands with you. As a leading dealership we also carry a fine selection of used cars and trucks. Need service? We are also a leading GM and Chevrolet service facility with the latest technology in repair and restoration and inventory of parts. We pride in offering our customers a relaxed and pleasurable car buying experience and have been doing it for many years and will continue to serve the communities of Scottsdale,Paradise Valley, Tempe, Mesa, Phoenix, Gilbert, Fountain Hills, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, Apache Junction, Sun City, El Mirage, Surprise, Avondale and Goodyear.

About Van Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

80v
6/22/2016

"2016 Silverado"

Very helpful. Sean and Brett took time to show me all the features and details of my new truck. They worked with me so I could get a good deal and into a new truck.

Sean And Brett

Nedra E Keener
6/20/2016

"A Pleasant Experience"

I bought a new car last week and for once, I didn't feel as though I was being sold a case of bull! I honestly wasn't interested in purchasing a new vehicle, but after driving the Malibu and then weighing my options based on my needs, it then became an easy decision. And, I LOVE my Malibu!!!

Mitchell Fare

June 28, 2016

Congratulations on your new Malibu! Enjoy the drive, and please let us know when you’re ready to schedule your first service appointment!

Klaudioceliju
6/19/2016

"Great"

Rebecca was our sales rep and she was great she understood what we wanted and made the presses very easy, we had a fun time buying a car from her.

Rebecca

June 28, 2016

Thanks for letting us know that Rebecca is doing a great job! She’ll be happy to know you appreciated her help!

Dmaciag
6/14/2016

"Customer Service"

To make a long story short...I have 2 kids under 2.5 years. I had to get them and their seats out of the car and take w me to service waiting area. I got NO HELP whatsoever! My service consultant took the notes down and told me to meet him in the waiting area....then left. My kids had to stand next to my car in the service lanes while I took out their seats then I had to carry the seats across the traffic w them walking behind me. I couldn't hold their hands in traffic. And no one opened a door for me either as I got 2 kids and 2 large car seats in the door. No one directed me where to go as I stood there looking around. There were at least 10 employees outside that witness me walking and 15 in my direct view sitting at their desks when coming in the door. Then another waiting client had a dog in the waiting area. It bit my 1.5 year old, broke the skin and left a big bite mark on his stomach. Why are dogs allowed in the waiting area? It was not a service dog! Asked for a first aid kit, got a heavier blue cloth soaked w water to wipe my sons belly. Thankfully he seems to be ok and the situation wasn't worse. Sheila in HR was very nice and had me fill out an incident report for the dog bite. She offered us water and tried to keep my babies busy and happy while I filled out paperwork. She also walked us to our "loaner" and made sure we were good to go. I give her an A! The customer service was not what I would expect being in North Scottsdale. You would think they'd be overly pleasant! Their ability to handle an "accident" was awful. I am definitely not a happy with this dealership experience.

Gabe

Emery
6/14/2016

"Good Job!"

Every sales rep made you feel like you are part of the team that pushes for the best deal for your money worth and product.

Tajuan Boyer, Tony Delevic

June 17, 2016

We’re so glad you are pleased with our services Emery! Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again soon! -Your friends at Van Chevrolet

ryansbrooks
6/13/2016

"Great job by Dave and Clint!"

Dave and Clint did a great job of making me feel like a valued customer. They took care of 2 of my cars and made sure that they both came back to me in tip-top condition. They communicated back and forth several times to keep me up to date on everything. Great job!

David Rudzki and Clint

June 17, 2016

So happy to hear Dave and Clint took excellent care of you during your recent service visit! Thanks for posting your feedback!

Willow08
6/04/2016

"Great experience!"

Everyone was great! They made our first time experience in ordering a vehicle a wonderful one. Tjuan was our representative and he was great. Personable, kind, funny and very knowledgeable. I would recommend this dealership and representative everyday of the week and twice on Sunday...thank you so much! Love my truck!!

Tjuan Boyer

June 06, 2016

Willow, Thanks for the review and the kind words about Tjuan. He will appreciate the feedback. Your friends at Van Chevrolet.

cmccabe51
6/03/2016

"Lease of 2016 Malibu 2.0 T Premier"

Rebecca was a pleasure to work with and imparted a great deal of knowledge for me and my husband to process for our decision. This is our second experience purchasing/leasing from Van and will do so again.

Rebecca

June 06, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us and leaving us a five star rating. Your friends at Van Chevrolet.

JLSTR
6/02/2016

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE"

JEAN, WAS OUR SERVICE CONSULTANT FOR YEARS AND IS NO LONGER THERE. SO WE WENT TO JOHN MORRIS FOR THE FIRST TIME AND WE ARE GIVING HIM OUR FUTURE BUSINESS, BECAUSE OF HIS PROFESSIONALISM AND FOLLOW THROUGH ON SERVICE ISSUES.. HE ACTUALLY REMEMBERED US AND OUR CARS FROM WORKING WITH JEAN, WHO HE SAT NEXT TO. SINCERELY, MARK AND JAMIE STRATMAN

D. VINEYARD

June 06, 2016

Thanks Mark and Jamie for letting us know how our service employees are doing. We are happy to help anytime. Your friends at Van Chevrolet.

jking
6/01/2016

"Van Chevrolet"

My experience with Van Chevrolet has been very positive. In fact, I bought two (2) cars within two (2) weeks with one of your best salesman! He was knowledgeable and very good to work with.

Ron Daly, Tyler Jackson & John Swank. Also Drew in finance

June 06, 2016

Wow! thank you for leaving us such a nice review. Enjoy both of your new cars and be sure to stop by our service department for regular maintenance. Your friends at Van Chevrolet.

Reviews of Sheilah  Keilman