Van Chevrolet

Internet Director

August 10, 2017

"Return Customer"

- KellyS

I've had great experience in purchasing vehicles from Van! So much that I returned when I was ready to again trade in a vehicle and get a new one. Jesus (our most recent sales person) was fabulous! And Sammy in finance was great! Will definitly come back!

Jesus Torres

August 01, 2017

"New car buy"

- Jerry

I visited 2 other dealerships in town looking for the same car, one dealership jacked me around and told me no one in town would do the deal that I wanted, the other dealership didn't get back to me in time, they told me they would let me know by 10:00 am if they could do the deal. I had about a hour to kill so I stopped bu vans to see what they had. The dealership that said they would let me know by 10:00 texted be at 10:45 to let me know they could do the deal. By this time I had already made the deal with vans did all the paper work and had my new car. I bought a lot of new cars before but this was the fastest and easiest. I told them the deal I wanted and Vans did it. I can't thank my salesman, Ron Daly enough, he made the experience fast and easy. I would recommend Vans Cheverolet to anyone in the market for a car.

Ron Daly

July 31, 2017

"Outstanding-efficient-knowledgeable-friendly"

- Doug123

Van's Chevrolet is the model of a trusting and caring dealership. My complements especially to Tim Hodder and the service team for their dedication.

Tim Hodder