Van Chevrolet

Van Chevrolet

Call
Van Chevrolet Info
About Van Chevrolet

Our experienced sales staff is here to share its knowledge of the Chevrolet and GM Brands with you. As a leading dealership we also carry a fine selection of used cars and trucks. Need service? We are also a leading GM and Chevrolet service facility with the latest technology in repair and restoration and inventory of parts. We pride in offering our customers a relaxed and pleasurable car buying experience and have been doing it for many years and will continue to serve the communities of Scottsdale,Paradise Valley, Tempe, Mesa, Phoenix, Gilbert, Fountain Hills, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, Apache Junction, Sun City, El Mirage, Surprise, Avondale and Goodyear.

About Van Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Excellent Sales Team"

Michael Nations made our car buying experience painless. He knew what we were looking for and he and Smiley made the deal happen. Great job!

Michael nations

"Car for son going to college"

We own a 2007 Yukon class. in May 2014 the car had a small oil leak. We were going to send our son off to college with this car. Therefore we took it in to Van Chevrolet. They fixed the leak for around $2500 however it continued to leak. At this point we questioned them about whether they could really fix it and if we should trade the car. We had great concerns sending our son 2000 miles away and possibly having a problem. They assured us that they could get it right i and charged us another thousand dollars. The end result is that they didn't fix it and the car leaked all of its oil out. Very disappointing. I would have a hard time trusting their work and opinion.

Service department

"By far the worst experience I ever had with a business"

To make a long story short I got a vehicle from Van Chevrolet but after three weeks of having the car they said I needed a consigner or I needed to bring the car back. I decided to bring the car back. Then they said they will make the deal go through without a consigner which sounded shady, so I declined. I asked for my trade in back and that's when they told me they already took it to the auction. I couldn't believe they took it to the auction before the deal was finalized and before they even payed off the trade in. But they said they would get it back and have it towed to me since it wasn't in a condition to be driven. After a week of getting ignored they finally got my car back but they wouldn't tow it to me. After a couple more days of getting ignored I decided to have my car towed myself. I would never advise anyone to do business with them.

Ret, Angel

"always amazing"

anybody looking for a good deal and a great car should always go to van Chevrolet.I only buy my cars here the experience is always great

Dave seifer

October 13, 2014

Dear shawnmoeller, Thank you for your loyalty! Our customers aren’t just customers, they’re family! Your friends at Van Chevrolet

"great service"

Shawn, ( in service) Thanks for watching the service of my Hybrid Silverado. Great job.! Over the years Montezuma Paving Co. has owned many trucks. As always, what ever my vehicles needed your took care of. Thanks

Shawn Mc Inerny

September 16, 2014

Dear jwwilson, We’re honored you chose us to keep your vehicle in top shape! Thanks for posting your comments! Your friends at Van Chevrolet

"Excellent car buying experience"

Purchased a 2014 Chevrolet half ton over labor day. It took two long afternoons working primarily with Brian Wimsatt and Jeremiah Duncan to finally find the appropriate vehicle for our needs. We then worked with their finance staff to finalize the purchase. After purchase, returned to a few days later for some additional custom accessories. There were no glitches or unwelcome surprises during the course of the transactions. My wife and I were both pleasantly surprised by experience. We feel good about Van Chevrolet. All of the personnel we dealt with were very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. We are very satisfied with our final selection. We think the truck is great. Could not have asked for better service. Would heartily recommend this dealership.

Ryan in sales helped with answers to a few questions , Tyler(?) in finance was very competent, and John Swank in Custom Accessories was great.to work with.

September 09, 2014

Dear Priceman, We’re so glad you are pleased with our services! Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again soon! Your friends at Van Chevrolet

September 09, 2014

Dear Priceman, We’re honored you chose us to keep your vehicle in top shape! Thanks for posting your comments! Your friends at Van Chevrolet

"Horrible customer service - long service times"

I brought our 2012 Yukon Denali in for service on one of the captain's chair's mechanisms and to troubleshoot the DVD player. The car was dropped off Wednesday, August 20 in the afternoon. I was lead to believe that the car would be ready the next day. Two days went by and no one called. I had to call in myself Friday afternoon to get a status update. It was only then that I was told that the vehicle has just arrived at a bay to begin service. The fact that two full days went by without the vehicle being looked at was ridiculous. It was only after I reached out to a service manager that progress was eventually made. After which time, the car was ready within 2 hours. So my question is: Why did it take over 48 hours and a couple of phones calls on my end to have an hour or two worth of time spent on my car to complete the service request? On top of this, I had an oil change done and specifically asked if the car would be vacuumed. I was told that it would be and when it wasn't done upon arrival I was told that they wouldn't do it without charging extra for labor. Customer service is key in any business and you guys failed in every aspect.

"Awesome place to buy a car or truck"

I bought a new utility truck for my business. I was pleased with David Lipari, who did everything he could to negotiate a great price and even got me upgrades. I would recommend this dealer to everyone. If you want a salesmen that is honest and friendly, ask for David Lipari.

David Lipari

August 26, 2014

Dear Josh, We’re dedicated to providing excellent customer service to all our guests. Thanks for recognizing our effort! Your friends at Van Chevrolet

"Well organized and very professional!"

Internet manager (David Cottrell) and salesperson (Ryan) were very professional in the transaction. Finance Manager (Sam) also did a great job and was very well organized. David Cottrell stayed in contact with me since my original internet contact over a month ago. He was the major reason I shopped at Van Chevrolet!

David Cottrell, Ryan and Sam

August 05, 2014

Dear James, We love to hear from our loyal customers – it lets us know we’re doing everything right! If we can be of service to you in the future, don’t hesitate to stop by again. Your friends at Van Chevrolet AZ

"Repeat Customer"

Van Chevrolet is in a class all of their own because of one reason; Abdul Elturk! He was simply amazing! From the moment I got there I knew I was in great hands. He's honest, courteous, trustworthy and made my car buying experience a real pleasure, which I never thought possible. He sat with me and explained all my options and did all he could to get me financed and save me as much money as possible. I was so impressed with Mr. Abdul that I went and got a second vehicle from him. I trust him THAT much. Now I'm driving a GMC Acadia and I know that the next vehicle I get will also be from Mr. Abdul and the Van Chevrolet team. I'm referring my family and friends to him because I know he'll treat them all with the same honesty, dedication and true commitment. I'll never buy from anyone else because Abdul Elturk is clearly the best!

Abdul Elturk

August 01, 2014

Hello, Wow! Thanks for the five-star rating! We’re looking forward to your next visit! Thanks for letting us know that Abdul is doing a great job! He’ll be happy to know you appreciated his help! Your friends at Van Chevrolet

Reviews of Smiley  Elturk