Van Chevrolet

Van Chevrolet

Call
Van Chevrolet Info
About Van Chevrolet

Our experienced sales staff is here to share its knowledge of the Chevrolet and GM Brands with you. As a leading dealership we also carry a fine selection of used cars and trucks. Need service? We are also a leading GM and Chevrolet service facility with the latest technology in repair and restoration and inventory of parts. We pride in offering our customers a relaxed and pleasurable car buying experience and have been doing it for many years and will continue to serve the communities of Scottsdale,Paradise Valley, Tempe, Mesa, Phoenix, Gilbert, Fountain Hills, Chandler, Glendale, Peoria, Apache Junction, Sun City, El Mirage, Surprise, Avondale and Goodyear.

About Van Chevrolet

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

John K
12/18/2014

"Service with Shawn McEniry"

Brilliant service experience. Shawn is experienced and very knowledgeable. Whenever service is required, I always learn something new about my vehicle, from Shawn. He is a solid, trustworthy service advisor, and I never hesitate to have my wife drop off a vehicle because I know that she will be treated professionally. Well done Vans Service Dept! John K.

Shawn McEniry

rjason97@gmail.com
12/18/2014

"Amazing"

Had my truck serviced at Van's Chevrolet and couldn't ask for better service. Robbi is such a professional and stays on top of everything. He had my truck back to me before I finished my coffee. You seriously can't ask for a more pleasant experience. Thank you Robbi and Vans!

Robbi Ritter

Debbie A
12/17/2014

"Service work completef"

I am very happy with the service that I get from Tom Kaskas. He is always on the ball and gets me in and out quickly.

Tom Kaskas

scott

"Great experience! "

Brought my 2007 Silverado in to get some service work done. I was greeted by Kevin Martin who was extremely helpful and nice through the whole process. Had my truck done quick and was very satisfied with everything.

starwilliams

"I will be back!"

Kevin Martin finally fixed the noise I've been hearing! Best service advisor in the valley! I highly recommend Van Chevrolet service dept.ask for kevin!

kevin martin

Skyleigh

"great place! "

I took my car in to get an oil change, and the service writer, Kevin Martin greeted me and was super helpful and really knew what he was talking about. I would recommend this place to anyone with a Chevy!

Wyatt Rutt

"Awesome!"

I went and got my oil changed and Kevin Martin was extremely helpful in getting what I need done! Definitely will recommend this location! Thanks!

Matthew Bernard
12/12/2014

"ralph"

He was amazing and needs a promotion. Did everything possible to get me a car even when it didn't look good and got me one.

ralph

peterdebrie
12/11/2014

"good experience"

The dealership gave me a good deal and a good trade in value for my car. Sales person mr. Luck did a good job. I would recommend the dealership. They were very polite.

Michael J. Luck

Mick Walker
12/06/2014

"Third Major Car Purchase."

Getting a Deal, caught between My Bean counting Wife, and The Dealer is a work of Art. Worked many differant options. In The end We all Worked it out. Go a GM Supplier Deal. Working for a Major Airline for oveer 28 Years has its Benifits. TY All The Staff at VAN Chevrolet.

Michael, Jake. Brian.