Veterans Ford

Roberto Gutierrez

April 24, 2017

"Customer Service"

- aandrzej

I worked with the Acquisition Manager, Barbara McMahan, who was straightforward, fair and attentive in dealing with the sale of my Explorer. I would definitely recommend working with her if you're interested in divesting your own vehicle.

April 04, 2017

"Excelente, la mejor experiencia hasta ahora / Excellent"

- Urra

Agradecido por el buen trato, la ayuda en decidir y el no presionar la venta. Aaron tiene excelentes conocimientos, contesto todas mis dudas y me ayudo a trasladar mi nuevo auto a mi casa. Grateful for the good deal, help in deciding and not pushing the sale. Aaron has excellent knowledge, answered all my doubts and helped me to move my new car to my house.

April 04, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- wadsworth1

Brian Ziegler and "Radio Brian" did an in depth review of what was wrong with my Sync system. It took a few hours to do so and although I did not like the results that they found, they did not charge me for doing the diagnosis (which I understand is quite expensive). They were very thorough and super polite about it and seem to be willing to help me lobby with Ford to help get the problem fixed. The Service Team at Veterans Ford are always super polite and willing to help. I have confidence in their abilities

New 2017 Ford Mustang, $20720