Veterans Ford

Roberto Gutierrez

February 18, 2017

"Great Experience!!"

- Dave2k

I worked with Michael, his laid back approach made me feel very comfortable with him in the car buying process. I also saved money because Veterans Ford beat every dealer price in Tampa! I would definitely recommend Michael and Veterans Ford to all my friends and family.

February 08, 2017

"Amazing "

- Joshua@0402

Went to veterans ford desperté after a car accident, bad credit and more. But, Roberto Gutierrez toiled a good care of my situation making me feel like there was a solution. In less than 24 hours I was able to get te deal approved and am really happy with my new car. I will highly recommend Mr. Gutierrez when it comes to easy and smooth proces of buying a car.

February 04, 2017

"Purchase of a Ford Edge"

- donk

My sales person, Michael Pochulsky, was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. He responded to all my calls or emails in a timely fashion. When it came time to pick up the vehicle he stayed passed closing and assisted with all my questions. Great Job Mike!

New 2017 Ford Explorer, $37203