Read Reviews Veterans Ford

Harold ReedmanSales Rep3 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Veterans Ford

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Veterans Ford has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

Our Location

5/8/2014 2:03:17 PM

Joshua SeithJoshua Seith
Tim WhitakerTim Whitaker

My Review Of Veterans Ford:

We loved our experience with the staff at Veterans Ford. Tim was very knowledgable and helped us find exactly what we were looking for, without steering us in a direction we didn't want to go. Josh was able to secure and amazing APR for us, which allowed us to upgrade our warranty without increasing our monthly payment. Both sat with me so I could apply online for insurance which allowed us to drive the car off the lot same day. The staff was attentive and friendly and we would definitely recommend making a purchase here.

"Above and beyond"

Grcole
4/22/2014 8:06:17 AM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Travis in service and Sergey in sales

4.4

My Review Of Veterans Ford:

Our experience with veterans ford has always been a positive one. We have a ten year old ford expedition that we leave here at our condo in tampa. The car. Sits in our parking lot for months at a time so therefore when we do come down for a visit there are very often some maintenance issues. Veterans ford has always gone above and beyond! To get our vehicle repaired and back to us, if it is a small repair they will drop us off and pick us up at home. If the repair will take several days, we love the convenience of being able to rent a car. There have been times when we have had to leave for home in ct before the work could be completed on our car but that was not a problem because veterans ford simply dropped our car back at the condo for us. We are very pleased and happy with the service we receive at veterans fid and when the time comes to replace our aging expedition we will definately buy another vehicle from veterans ford.

Twitter
"Veterans Ford is a Top Notch Dealership"

qscidave
4/17/2014 11:33:48 AM

David GriffithDavid Griffith
Matt PawlowMatt Pawlow

My Review Of Veterans Ford:

I have bought another vehicle from Veterans Ford and once again they have exceeded my expectations. I have purchased many vehicles for my business and this most recent purchase was for my wife. The staff is very knowledgable. professional and do not pressure you trying to close the sale. I highly recommend Veterans Ford for sales, and service. The Finance manager David Griffith handled all of the paperwork to closeout the sale, he was extremely organized and very respectful of my time. David had all of the paperwork ready to go so all I had to do was sign where necessary and I was ready to go. I wish I had a team like this working for my business. Ford is a great product and this is a great dealership.

Thanks guys,

Dave T

"sales experince"

wmorganfl1858
4/3/2014 9:02:32 PM

My Review Of Veterans Ford:

This was the best experince I have had buying a new car. No pressure and easy to work with Matt Morgan was very knowledgable and want to make sure I got the car I wanted.

Twitter
"My Wife and I traveled 45 min South to this Dealership...."

kanona40
3/14/2014 5:40:00 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Eddie

My Review Of Veterans Ford:

My Wife and I traveled 45 min South to this Dealership. We had looked at many different vehicles by this time and spent countless hours researching trying to find the right vehicle and deal for myself and my family.

This Dealership had easy access from the freeway and a clean appearance out front. Salesmen were not watching the lot, ready to "pounce", but were active with customers and had available parking in the front. Our salesman's "E", opened the front door for us, was calm, professional, and ready to help.

I felt the atmosphere was open, relaxed, and comfortable, with chairs around tables as in a large coffee shop, with many plants and lots of light.

We were there to look at a specific vehicle that I had recently considered but never seen. "E" took us to the car, opened it up and assisted in the vehicles over the top versatility. Both my Wife and I felt we had enough time to see for ourselves its many different uses.

After our test drive and halving talked with the sales manager ("A") we left to look at other vehicles. My Wife and I decided to come back the following day and give them first opportunity at a deal.

The next day we agreed on a price, I felt, through my research, was fair, and met "K" my finance manager. "K" was professional, and thorough, and there were no surprises. this is important to me because here we are talking about money.

The service department also looked clean. since I didn't have work done on my car, I can't say much more on that.

In conclusion,

I have had my new to me vehicle now for six days. I do recommend this dealer, though, to be fair, I have this small criticism: before advertising a vehicle that is for sale, please have the vehicle ready for sale (ie: detailed, and inspected). Our vehicle was not terrible, the wait though was long after finance was finished on something that should have already been finished. I'm a bit picky, I know, and I'm sure if our salesman reads this, he will probably grin.

Twitter
"Sales team was courteous, efficient and made the..."

CupOJo
3/1/2014 8:17:27 AM

Zack BuendiaZack Buendia
David GriffithDavid Griffith
Danny ReynaldoDanny Reynaldo

My Review Of Veterans Ford:

Sales team was courteous, efficient and made the car-buying experience enjoyable. Even though it was late in the evening on a Sunday, the staff stayed well beyond the closing time to get the deal done and guided us through the process very professionally. The vehicle was delivered in beautiful condition. Our overall satisfaction was Great+++.

Twitter
"Sean was very easy to work with, very informative in..."

lucy2cady
2/20/2014 6:26:48 AM

My Review Of Veterans Ford:

Sean was very easy to work with, very informative in detail, did everything he could to get the best deal without pressure, would recommened him to anyone along with the dealer ship, very satisfied

Thnks

Twitter
"If you want to be treated courteously, ask for Lorenzo..."

bita400
2/18/2014 7:47:43 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Lorenzo Pena

My Review Of Veterans Ford:

If you want to be treated courteously, ask for Lorenzo Pena direclty. He knows how to handle your inquiries and will help you as much as possible.

Twitter
"My appointment was on time and Cara was very friendly and..."

njdemara
2/15/2014 10:05:43 PM

Joshua SeithJoshua Seith

My Review Of Veterans Ford:

My appointment was on time and Cara was very friendly and helpful with information regarding my Car Care Agreement. I also had a meeting with Josh in Finance and he was very helpful and answered my questions. I was very happy with my service and the people I came in contact with during my visit.

Twitter
"All in all a good experience. However, when getting a car..."

AMoor
2/11/2014 11:46:34 PM

Service Department

4.2

My Review Of Veterans Ford:

All in all a good experience. However, when getting a car wash after the service it would be nice to have the car dried off.

Reviews 11-20 >>