Veterans Ford

About Veterans Ford

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

dmarendall
7/07/2015

"Caring and Respectful Professionals"

I had the occasion to buy a Ford F-150 from Veterans Ford recently and, in doing so, had the pleasure of working with two incredible members of the Veterans Ford team, Sean Bergen (sales) and Josh Seith (business office). Sean was compassionate, friendly, very responsive, and he rehabilitated for me a less-than-perfect first experience with another salesman at this dealership. Sean and I worked over about a week to come to terms on the F-150 and left no stone unturned. Throughout it all, he was patient and understanding of my objectives, and he worked hard to find the right solution. The deal we struck ended the car buying process on a positive note, sending me to see Josh in the business office. Josh made me feel just as comfortable as Sean, albeit having the dirty responsibility of preparing and explaining the car buying paperwork. Josh was easy to converse with, clear in his explanations, friendly, and professional. These two Veterans Ford team members are strong assets for which you should be very proud. Lastly, let me say that the Veterans Ford facility is top notch, clean, comfortable, and easy to find.

15DIPFIVEOH
4/23/2015

"Buying a car went from nerve racking to can I say fun!"

Sean Bergen really understands what people want from a car buying experience. He made it about enjoying the process rather than what I normally experience which is not pleasant. Sean and Matt made sure I got exactly what I wanted for what I considered the best price. Sean Bergen is not just a car salesman but a car guy and that in my opinion makes a big difference. He understood my love for Mustangs and making that connection is a big deal. If you buying a car do your self a favor and go to Veterans Ford you wont be disappointed.

Veterans Ford responded to this review

May 08, 2015

I am happy to hear that Sean was able to able to give you a great buying experience. We appreciate your business and congratulations on your new Mustang

Roushguy
4/21/2015

"Excellence all the way"

From the time you query a car on the internet to the time you pick up your car it will be nothing short of pure honesty and efficiency. There is a reason why this dealer is so highly rated and that's because they earn the trust and loyalty of their customers. Matt, Dave and Joshua all did a super good job delivering our new Mustang 50 Year GT. Aside from the fact that we live on the East coast in Palm Coast it was worth the 175 mile drive to deal with these guys. Well done team!!!!

Dave that delivered the car to us, outstanding!

charlesweibel
3/18/2015

"From Bad to Great!"

My experience with this dealership started out a little rough, but they made sure that I had the vehicle I needed to get the job done. I have purchased 2 vehicles here and the people at the dealership are top notch, most everyone is friendly and very helpful. Both transactions were very fast, less than an hour or so from walking in to driving out.

aimes79
5/08/2014

"Excellent Experience"

We loved our experience with the staff at Veterans Ford. Tim was very knowledgable and helped us find exactly what we were looking for, without steering us in a direction we didn't want to go. Josh was able to secure and amazing APR for us, which allowed us to upgrade our warranty without increasing our monthly payment. Both sat with me so I could apply online for insurance which allowed us to drive the car off the lot same day. The staff was attentive and friendly and we would definitely recommend making a purchase here.

Grcole
4/22/2014

"Above and beyond"

Our experience with veterans ford has always been a positive one. We have a ten year old ford expedition that we leave here at our condo in tampa. The car. Sits in our parking lot for months at a time so therefore when we do come down for a visit there are very often some maintenance issues. Veterans ford has always gone above and beyond! To get our vehicle repaired and back to us, if it is a small repair they will drop us off and pick us up at home. If the repair will take several days, we love the convenience of being able to rent a car. There have been times when we have had to leave for home in ct before the work could be completed on our car but that was not a problem because veterans ford simply dropped our car back at the condo for us. We are very pleased and happy with the service we receive at veterans fid and when the time comes to replace our aging expedition we will definately buy another vehicle from veterans ford.

Travis in service and Sergey in sales

qscidave
4/17/2014

"Veterans Ford is a Top Notch Dealership"

I have bought another vehicle from Veterans Ford and once again they have exceeded my expectations. I have purchased many vehicles for my business and this most recent purchase was for my wife. The staff is very knowledgable. professional and do not pressure you trying to close the sale. I highly recommend Veterans Ford for sales, and service. The Finance manager David Griffith handled all of the paperwork to closeout the sale, he was extremely organized and very respectful of my time. David had all of the paperwork ready to go so all I had to do was sign where necessary and I was ready to go. I wish I had a team like this working for my business. Ford is a great product and this is a great dealership. Thanks guys, Dave T

wmorganfl1858
4/03/2014

"sales experince"

This was the best experince I have had buying a new car. No pressure and easy to work with Matt Morgan was very knowledgable and want to make sure I got the car I wanted.

Matt Morgan my main salesman and the manager

kanona40
3/14/2014

"My Wife and I traveled 45 min South to this Dealership...."

My Wife and I traveled 45 min South to this Dealership. We had looked at many different vehicles by this time and spent countless hours researching trying to find the right vehicle and deal for myself and my family. This Dealership had easy access from the freeway and a clean appearance out front. Salesmen were not watching the lot, ready to "pounce", but were active with customers and had available parking in the front. Our salesman's "E", opened the front door for us, was calm, professional, and ready to help. I felt the atmosphere was open, relaxed, and comfortable, with chairs around tables as in a large coffee shop, with many plants and lots of light. We were there to look at a specific vehicle that I had recently considered but never seen. "E" took us to the car, opened it up and assisted in the vehicles over the top versatility. Both my Wife and I felt we had enough time to see for ourselves its many different uses. After our test drive and halving talked with the sales manager ("A") we left to look at other vehicles. My Wife and I decided to come back the following day and give them first opportunity at a deal. The next day we agreed on a price, I felt, through my research, was fair, and met "K" my finance manager. "K" was professional, and thorough, and there were no surprises. this is important to me because here we are talking about money. The service department also looked clean. since I didn't have work done on my car, I can't say much more on that. In conclusion, I have had my new to me vehicle now for six days. I do recommend this dealer, though, to be fair, I have this small criticism: before advertising a vehicle that is for sale, please have the vehicle ready for sale (ie: detailed, and inspected). Our vehicle was not terrible, the wait though was long after finance was finished on something that should have already been finished. I'm a bit picky, I know, and I'm sure if our salesman reads this, he will probably grin.

Eddie

CupOJo
3/01/2014

"Sales team was courteous, efficient and made the..."

Sales team was courteous, efficient and made the car-buying experience enjoyable. Even though it was late in the evening on a Sunday, the staff stayed well beyond the closing time to get the deal done and guided us through the process very professionally. The vehicle was delivered in beautiful condition. Our overall satisfaction was Great+++.

Reviews of Sean Bergen