Veterans Ford

Lorenzo Pena

June 20, 2017

"Excellent service "

- Skylar123

I went to multiple ford dealerships before purchasing my car and veterans ford was by far the best place I went to. They were able to get me the deal I wanted and treated me with the upmost respect. Very pleased with the service I was given.

Tony Udovich

June 02, 2017

"Above and Beyond"

- GMorrison

Veterans Ford is a great place to buy cars, selection is good and the process is comfortable. However, the standout of the whole process was our sales associate, Sean. Sean Bergen was an excellent sales associate and ensured that we will be returning to Veterans Ford again. He acted with the utmost professionalism and helped us to select the right car without being to pushy. He truly went the extra mile in making our experience as pleasant as possible. Sean Bergen is a different kind of Sales Associate and truly a step above the rest.

May 27, 2017

"The Epitome of Customer Service"

- dbS4

This was my first time dealing with an American car dealership. I have personally dealt with Acura, Audi, BMW, Honda, Lexus, Infiniti, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, and Toyota Dealerships. To top it off my wife used to work for Honda so I have an idea of how the process should work. I could not have asked for a better experience. Aaron Scheible contacted me within minutes of reaching out via website, he set me up with Sean Bergen. Sean was a pleasure to deal with, he was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all and any questions we had. My wife and I felt right at home after just being at the dealership for 10 minutes. When time came to finish the deal David Griffith was awesome. David walked us through all our options and continued the outstanding service that Aaron had started. All 3 of these guys are top notch, there are a lot of dealerships that could take notes on how to treat their customers. I highly recommend anyone looking for a Ford or even cross shopping a Ford to stop by Veterans Ford. I promise you, you will not be disappointed! Thanks again!

Aaron Scheible