Veterans Ford

Joshua Seith

Robert Coker, Sales Consultant, Veterans Ford

Robert Coker

August 05, 2017

"The easiest buying experience I've had in 20 years "

- Clark family

Bill, Matt, and Robert made the entire experience a pleasure. All the paperwork was handled on the internet and over the phone. When we arrived after a 2.5 hour drive, the vehicle was detailed, full of fuel, and all the paperwork was ready to be signed. We were pleasantly surprised, and we will be back to purchase a truck for my wife when her lease is up. Thanks again guys! Great job! We love the new truck.

Robert Coker
William Smallwood
Matt Pawlow

July 15, 2017

"Fast, Friendly Service"

- Cyndi

I called at 2:15 pm to see if they by chance had any openings, for oil change and tire rotation. Booked a 3 pm appointment. Was greeted by the staff, and informed that they were just a bit backed up and they would get to service my car as soon as I can. At first I wondered "how long I would be waiting and did I make a mistake. We waited in the lobby and 30 min later they called me to tell me my car was done. Was definitely impressed. So what did they do right? Smiles when I was greeted. I was INFORMED upfront that they were a bit behind, and still finished in what I thought was a reasonable time. with our without a delay.

July 06, 2017

"Pleasant "

- Fordman

Had a good experience purchasing a new Ford F-150. Salesman, Harold Reedman worked with me until we reached an agreement on price. Salesman was courteous, and even worked to get me a military veterans discount. I am very pleased with my new truck.

Harold Reedman