Veterans Ford

Lorenzo Pena, General Manager, Veterans Ford

Lorenzo Pena

Tony Udovich, Sales Consultant, Veterans Ford

May 09, 2017

"Service Department needs to work on communication"

- AMCS

I dropped off my truck at 8 am with the assurance that it was a 1/2 day repair. When I heard nothing by 4pm, I called to see what was going on. I was passed around to two different people and put on hold for over 10 minutes while they were trying to figure out what the status was on my truck. Finally they admitted that they hadn't even started on it and it would be ready in an hour. When I questioned why I hadn't been contacted to let me know what was going on, I was told that it was just one of those days... When we arrived to pick up my truck, they couldn't get their check approval machine to work and I waited another 15 minutes. After all that, I got in my truck and the warning light was still on. They hadn't even double checked it to see that all the repairs had been completed properly. They took my truck back in and fixed it so by now it was well past 6:30 pm. I complained to the manager and he explained that they were so busy and short-handed. I asked him why he didn't let us know that it was a busy day for repairs (we would have rescheduled) and he had no answer for that. We had plans to go out that night, hired a baby-sitter but by the time we got home it was so late we had to cancel our plans (but still pay the baby-sitter). We were contacted by the customer service department to find out how our service had been and I explained everything to her but no accommodations were offered, not even a call from the manager to apologize.

Cara Marquis
2.0

May 08, 2017

"Made good on bad situation"

- Neveragain123

UPDATE:I recently posted a poor review about Veterans Ford in Tampa I am happy to say that the issues are being taken care of. Minutes after my post I received a phone call from the Sales person Tony U wanting to know the issues we were having. We layed out all the issues we were having to him. He assured us that we would be getting a call the next day from the General Manager Lorenzo Pena. I did receive a call and Mr Pena we discussed the issues and what I wanted them to do for us and we came to an agreement, So I am retracting my poor review Mr. Pena stepped up and made this ordeal right you can't ask for more then that. Thank you Lorenzo and Veterans Ford. We bought a used Dodge Ram from this dealership yes I know used is a gamble but they swore they checked it over and was very sound.we found out that instead of checking things out they just cleared codes and said everything was fine. when we test drive this truck we noticed that the AC wasn't blowing very cold out the drivers side vents we were ready to walk away but the manager Mr. Pena came over and said no we will fix this issue and we will Change the oil and will deliver it to you the following Monday. We have had the truck for a month and the AC WAS NOT FIXED the oil was NOT changed and we got charged for them bringing it to us via the Vetrans expressway. Also the deal we struck was x amount of money tax tag and title out the door well we got our tag and for some reason it expires in December which is no where near either mine or my husbands birthday which is when tags expire in the State of Florida. If you want to get screwed then go to Vetrans Ford of not keep driving

April 28, 2017

"Made it easy to buy!"

- johnnybat

Had a good experience purchasing a preowned Jeep with Tony U. and Lorenzo. I got a good value on my trade in and was in and out of the finance department in a timely manner. Thanks Guys!

Joshua Seith