Veterans Ford

Sean Bergen

David Griffith, Finance Manager, Veterans Ford

David Griffith

December 08, 2016

"Best Buying Experience EVER!"

- flyingwchristine

We live in the DFW area of Texas. There are MANY dealerships around here. My husband and I were looking for a specific used vehicle with specific requirements. We originally did a search for only a 200 mile radius from our home. We found ONE that matched. We contacted that dealership and started the paperwork to purchase that vehicle. Long story short, they sold it out from under us and then offered us a newer and much more expensive vehicle. My husband decided to open our search to nationwide. We found ONE other vehicle that matched our requirements-at Veterans Ford. I contacted them and the salesman that answered our call was Tom Horton. From the moment I began to explain our entire story he was completely understanding and very attentive to our situation. The thing that makes it even more difficult for our entire situation is that my husband is a pilot and was not in the country at the time we were attempting to purchase the vehicle. Once I explained that fact to Tom, he immediately assisted even more. Even with all of our circumstances and the big distance between us and the dealership, we still received our Explorer within only a couple of weeks. The finance department sent us the paperwork overnight and within a few days after they received the paperwork back, our vehicle was on a transport and being driven to us here in Texas. (Here is yet one more complication that they worked with...this was during the Thanksgiving holiday!) EVERY person that we spoke with or worked with at Veterans Ford has been absolutely incredible! Even from the great state of Texas, we will continue to go back to Veterans Ford in Tampa!

December 03, 2016

"Superstar!"

- CC

Tom, was courteous, friendly, professional and knowledgeable on his inventory. This made my buying decision much more easier. The process was simple and stress free. Shopping here at "Veterans Ford" was amazing. I wish I would have found this salesperson I long time ago! Call "Tom Horton" today and enjoy your next buying experience! Thanks Tom! CC

October 17, 2016

"Spectacular Service!"

- SSmith1975

Want to get a GREAT deal on a new or used vehicle and enjoy the experience you have doing it? Then give Steven Butler a call at Veterans Ford! His steadfast devotion to the customer, knowledge base, friendly professional demeanor, and honest down to earth approach will surely make your buying experience as awesome as mine was! Thanks Steven Butler!!!

New 2017 Ford Explorer, $35703