Victory Nissan West

4.1

2219 Highway 46 S, Dickson, Tennessee 37055 Directions

31 Reviews of Victory Nissan West

May 26, 2017

"Corey Connely a great person to deal with!"

- Kari Glasgow

Corey helped me to find exactly what I was in the market for! All if the people there came together as a team to ensure I had a great experience! Thank you so much I love my new car!

Corey Connelly
May 23, 2017

"Service work on my 2 Nissan's"

- weldnut

The service team went above and beyond taking care of me this morning by getting me in without an appointment and providing me a loaner vehicle until my truck is fixed.

May 13, 2017

"Best customer service I've ever had!"

- JoeWhite321

Jonathan Craft was the best sales person I've ever met. He was kind, courteous, and fun. I'm very excited to have my 2017 Nissan Sentra! Thanks Jonathan and Victory Nissan!

Ryan Russell
May 09, 2017

"Great!"

- Christine Hensley

Great customer service and the staff went above and beyond. Gene was great! Very nice! I will refer others to come to your facility as well.

Gene Aloi
Sean Morales
Elaina McFarlin
McKenzie Clements

Victory Nissan West responded

Wow! Thank you so much, Christine! Congratulations, your hard work shows! Make sure to stop in and say hi! :) -McKenzie Clements

Victory Nissan West responded

Thank you so much for the review, Christine! We are happy to hear you had a great experience! If you have any questions going forward about your vehicle, feel free to call us.

May 09, 2017

"5 star"

- Cheyenne Adams

I gave 5 stars being this was everything I wanted and more. Great people and service. Jonathan made sure to explain every thing throughly to insure I understood everything in my sale.

Victory Nissan West responded

We are happy to hear that, Cheyenne! If you need anything going forward, we will be here for you. 615-446-7070

May 06, 2017

"Great Service "

- jeremyd

Great service from both sales people Jonathan and Shane. Great financial department also. Michael met the needs of both myself and my wife. Would recommend coming to this dealership over any other now.

Shane Scoggins
Jason Seiber
May 08, 2017 -

Victory Nissan West responded

It was our pleasure! We are glad to have you in the Victory family, and look forward to assisting you throughout your vehicle ownership. Call us if you need anything.

May 04, 2017

"I highly appreciate the lemon car that meant a whole lot"

- Melissa

I highly appreciate the loaner car while my car was getting fixed it shows how much you appreciate your customers by doing this I told all my friends at work if they needed a car yeah I would be the place to go and if they ever needed their car fixed you would take care of them very well so thank you for the longer and I appreciate for you fixing my car I'm very happy and satisfied and I will be back for anything else that I may need for my car

May 05, 2017 -

Victory Nissan West responded

Thank you so much, Melissa! We will always be here for you!

"Car buying "

- Cargirl23

This is everything a car dealership should be. Friendly people great service and left with the car I wanted at the price I wanted. Will visit again for anything I need.

May 05, 2017 -

Victory Nissan West responded

We are so glad to hear that! We are glad to have you join the Victory family. Call us if you need anything.

May 04, 2017

"Oil change and tire rotation........"

- 1979

Great service and they did what they said they would do. They even washed my car when finished. We love Chelsea Lawrence. I wish she would marry my son. Chelsea deserves a raise!!

Jeremy North
Carrie Needham
Other Employees : Newton.......
May 04, 2017 -

Victory Nissan West responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad to hear Chelsea has taken care of you, and we know it will mean a lot to her that her efforts are appreciated.

May 02, 2017

"Extremely great experience."

- Billie R McBee

Everyone was super amazing and friendly. Also fastest buying experience ever. Salesman went above and beyond to make sure i was satisfied even after i was having a bad day. He made it a great day in the end.

Shane Scoggins
Sean Morales
Elaina McFarlin
May 02, 2017 -

Victory Nissan West responded

Billy, thank you so much for taking the time to let our staff know that we were able to make your day better! That's why we do what we do. We will always be here to help. Don't forget that! :)