Victory Nissan West

Newton Nissan

Nissan of Rivergate

Beau Bryan
8/21/2015

"Poor Customer Service and very rude."

I purchased a vehicle on July 12 and they have had it a total of 23 Days since that day. I have had to take it to them 4 times now. There was paint specs and scratches on the side when I bought it that were not seen due to the rain on the day of purchase. They had it 2 days then, buffed it and returned it to me. I got it back and a week later I noticed the paint was melting on the side up above the exhaust. They took it and painted it and there was overspray on the bumper and runs in the paint and it was covered in sanding dust. They washed it to see if it was just dirt and you could see the scratches again as well as the runs in the paint and overspray on the bumper. I waited a few days and took it back to them on August 8th. It is now August 21st and after 3 promised dates to return the vehicle and they have missed all three. Now they are saying that it will be Monday before I get my truck. I have asked for a replacement truck and they are giving me the run around. The General Manager (Jason) has been very rude to me on 2 occasions and I am a return customer. I have purchased 3 vehicles from them over the last 5 years and I am ready to never buy another vehicle from any of the 30 Victory Automotive Group Dealerships. I have contacted Nissan North America as well and they keep saying that they have to review the case before I can speak to a supervisor. I have asked for the contact information for the management of Victory Automotive Group and no one seems to know who to call or has any information on them. I am ready to call an attorney at this point to see if he can get anything out of them. Victory Nissan West Sales Lemons. They also gave me a loaner that smells like wet dog and had not been cleaned. It took my wife and I around 4 hours to clean the interior and I have had numerous people complain of the smell coming from the vehicle. 1 guy refuses to ride in it because if we go to lunch and eat, it makes him sick after we eat and go to return to work. I have caught them in numerous lies since and I will never deal with them again.

Jason (GM). Jeremy (Salesman) and Andy (Service)

italianmomma
6/11/2015

"Victory Nissan in Dickson "

I purchased a new 2015 Nissan Altima . It was by far the best experience I have ever had. No pressure and very knowledgeable sales team there. I will continue to make all of my future purchases from this dealership.

Felicia Smith and Nick Kubik

Roastedpixel
6/21/2014

"Fantastic Service!"

I was in and out in less than 30 minutes! It was a great service! I am looking forward to bring my car and my wife's in for its regular service.

Nick Kubik

kbachmjan
4/08/2013

"SCAMS THE ELDERLY: Sold my 79 yr old dad a vehicle with..."

SCAMS THE ELDERLY: Sold my 79 yr old dad a vehicle with multiple problems knowingly. When I called they were rude and disrespectful. Even said his on salesman was not the sharpest knife in the drawer. NEVER buy from them! Show them it is not ok to take advantage of someone just because they are older.

Salesman Smith & Sales Manager Vier

Flyyteach
2/11/2012

"This dealership does not do business in an appropriate..."

This dealership does not do business in an appropriate and ethical manner. I had secured my own financing before entering the dealership so it was safe to assume that my visit would have been quick and esay....not even! Jeff Harrison was awesome; he seemed honest and forthcoming as did Vernon Kennedy. Patrick Dupperrieu was "ok" to deal with, but not like Jeff Harrison. What caused me to walk out and not purchase a vehicle from this dealeship is the direspect that came from the General Manager. If you go to the dealership, make sure you watch everything that they do...especially the General Manager....He's a real piece of work. I left Victory and went to Carmax and bought the 350z! I love it!

Jeff Harrison, Vernon Kennedy, Patrick Duperrieu, and the General Manager

Megan192
11/07/2011

"Customer for Life! If you've researched other dealerships..."

Customer for Life! If you've researched other dealerships or considered other options, you know buying a car can be a daunting task. That is, unless you skip all the runaround and go directly to Victory Nissan in Dickson. The consultative sales approach at this dealership is second to none. They actually listen...and more importantly, apply what they hear. There's no forcing you into a vehicle you don't want or pushing you toward a payment that's out of reach. It's simply, "yes, yes, yes." Even if your credit isn't perfect (And let's be honest, who's is?), you will be treated with complete respect. Friendly. Exceed-your-expectations customer service. A rarity, for sure, but found at Victory Nissan in Dickson.

Patrick & Jason

macfamily
9/09/2011

"We called this dealer to ask a price of an 05 Acura MDX..."

We called this dealer to ask a price of an 05 Acura MDX currently on their lot. Brad answered the call & told us the price was "$14,900" and that was the "high end." He also said "Come in tomorrow (Labor Day) and we are paying sales tax!" So we did. Test drove the vehicle, went in to deal and was told the price is closer to $17,000 and they'll only pay sales tax if you pay MSRP. We had also asked Brad on the phone if the timing belt and other reccommended maintance for this particular vehicle after 100,000 mi had been done, to which he replied yes. In dealing we found out it in fact had not been done and the car fax showed an accident. They were not willing to honor either part of the deal Brad told us on the phone to get us there. The general manager on duty told us there's "no way" he could let the vehicle go for $14,900 because they have a lot more money in it than that. He apologized for the "misquoted price" over the phone. So we decided to leave. On the way home I found the exact vehicle we had just tried to purchase, listed by Victory Nisson West in Dickson, TN on Autotrader.com for 13,942! How dishonest can you get guys? We will NOT be back on your lot or reccommending it to anyone we know. Which is why I'm leaving this review in warning to others out there!

Brad