Victory Nissan West

3.4

2219 Highway 46 S, Dickson, Tennessee 37055 Directions

17 Reviews of Victory Nissan West

April 20, 2017

"Awesome Time Buying A Vehicle "

- Kenzie97

They went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy. Our Sales guy was awesome. Great customer service and great atmosphere at this dealership.

April 14, 2017

"Great experience "

- Allison2283

Very knowledgeable about the cars and financial aspect. Helped us with specifically what we were looking for what was similar. We feel we got a great deal on a great. Car came with warranty we were looking for and much more. I would highly recommend Jon to anyone!

Victory Nissan West responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are happy to hear Jonathan took care of you. Call us if you need anything going forward! 615-446-7070

"Smiling customers "

- tshoverton

We drove all the way from Jackson Tn to look at this vehicle all to come bk a week later and purchase the vehicle in cash and they worked with us on the price and come down some. Jonathan went above and beyond to make sure we was happy customers and we got this SUV that caught our eyes. He just knew how bad I just had to have this Ford Flex not to mention having 4 kids my alero just wasnt enough room for all of us. We will definitely be returning customers and most definitely refer friends and family. Yall Ask for Jonathan Craft just because he is the MAN!!! but seriously he made everything so easy and worked with us. BTW we have a victory Nissan here in Jackson which Y'all told me Y'all did and I can use my warranty at that location since it's where I live. Ugh I despise even stepping foot in that place. YALL HANDS DOWN ARE THE BEST and got that location beat.

Victory Nissan West responded

Wow, thank you so much for your kind words! It doesn't get much better than that. That made our day. We are glad to have you in the Victory family!

"7babysnana@live.com"

- Ajnana

Sales men and everyone involved were considered to our needs will return and tell everyone our experience very happy with everyone involved and working payment

Chelsea Lawrence

Elaina McFarlin

Victory Nissan West responded

Thank you for your review! We are glad we could help make the process an easy one for you.

"Great experience"

- Tyler Sanders

It was a great experience buying at Nissian our sales guy Johnathan was great and very helpful and I would recommend other people to buy nissian we are enjoying the car

Victory Nissan West responded

Thank you, Tyler! We are happy to hear that. Call us if you need anything going forward.

February 21, 2017

"Very unprofessional"

- Shannon Yarbro

I went buy a 2014 nissan truck I seen on Website.it had been thru their 160 something check,nissan certified, price 32500 ,set app for 6:00 a day after I seen on site. Got in drove truck ,noticed cab caved in scratches and dents all up sides. We seen after bring out of dark,salesman said oh yeah thats the way we got it bare In mind I drove 60 miles to look at it. After that wife and daughter seen another vehicle right beside they want to drive ,salesman said we tried starting earlier ithis wouldn't start,he tried to jump again it was a no go neither. Best I can tell that check they do on no good if they do it or intentionally misleading. U decide.

Mckenzie Internet manager
Apr 12, 2017 -

Victory Nissan West responded

We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience. We never want our customers to feel like that, and we sincerely apologize. We will definitely be using this as a learning point with our staff, going forward. Thank you for taking the time to leave us with feedback, and if there is anything we can do to make it right for you, please let us know. 615-446-7070

February 16, 2017

"AWFUL SERVICE"

- Bartender4512

I first took my car to Victorh Nissan in Dickson on December 27th, 2016. We were on our way back from Texas when I started having transmission issues. My car had to be towed there. Luckily, I had an extended warranty that would cover the transmission. I was informed that the service manager would be in charge of my car and would call me once they had it diagnosed.. NEVER GOT A CALL. I called them every day for a week before I finally got someone on the phone that would give me some answers. It took them almost a month to "approve" the warranty from Nissan, although I called the 1800 number and confirmed the warrant within 10 minutes?? Okay. Then it was always something. I would call to ask about any info on my car "oh we don't know. Sorry." "Oh the part is being ordered.. sorry." "Oh more cars came in after yours, but theirs comes first." We're almost 2 months in & they call to say there's rust on the catalytic converter (which is normal) but they're going to have to break it to get to the transmission and I have to pay for it--- but don't worry. They're willing to split the price and only charge me $677!!! WHAT A JOKE! After wasting almost 2 months of my time, I finally got it towed to Action Nissan in Nashville who is going to fix it for me and ALSO give me a rental car to drive until it's fixed (which according to them, Dickson should've done in the first place.) thank you for wasting my time! I will NEVER come back and I will not recommend ANYONE coming to see you.

Andy Jones
December 21, 2016

"The service victory Nissan was great!!!!"

- William Lucas Reddick

I called them on Saturday 12-17-16 and spoke with Gene Aloi and set up an appointment to speak with him in person I figured I didn't have good enough credit then before I knew it I was speaking with Michael Ladd with the finance department!!! They had me in a 2012 Nissan versa in no time!!! Great Service!!!!!!

Gene Aloi and Michael Ladd
June 21, 2016

"Service Dept is a joke!"

- DicksonGG

Driving down the interstate on a Friday afternoon, and I start having a transmission problem. My husband and I tow the car since I was 75 miles away from home. I drop the car off first thing Saturday morning at Nissan of Dickson. They inform me that there's not a mechanic working that day, but that they'll look at it first thing Monday morning. I say that's fine, no problem. Monday rolls around, and no word by lunch. I call and inquire about the car, but the guy in service I talked to doesn't have a clue, nor does he care enough to go find out. My husband called a little while later, and the guy that he talked to said he couldn't find the ticket so he didnt know what was going on, but he would have the service manager call right back. Guess what? No call came. Now it's Tuesday afternoon, and still no word. We ended up going and getting the car and taking it elsewhere. And when we picked up the car, no apologies, nothing. They didn't seem to care about wasting my time at all. You would think that the best place to take your Nissan would be the Nissan dealer, but this place is a joke.

September 10, 2015

"POOR SERVICE"

- dzeringue

Sad when your 77 Year Old Mother purchased her vehicle there and has only trusted the Dealership to take care of her vehicle for her every need from replacing her tires to her oil changes any thing pretaing to this vehicle and she gets mistreated by the service department. Oh and I did I mention it was the Manager Andy..Really.! Who takes over 3 hours to replace 2 tires and then refuses to give paper work on the new tires seriously and charges a disposal fee for the two tires taken off and put in the back of her SUV..OH WAIT FOR THE GOOD PART...THEY PUT THE OLD TIRES ON TOP OF HER WALKER AND SHE COULDN'T GET HER WALKER OUT TO GET INTO HER DOCTOR APPOINTMENT THE NEXT MORNING. .. BY THE WAY SHE MISSED HER DOCTOR APPOINTMENT THAT AFTERNOON DUE TO HAVING TO WAIT SO LONG AND IT WILL BE 6 WEEKS BEFORE SHE CAN GET ANOTHER APPOINTMENT WITH THE CARDIOLOGIST. . WAY TO GO VICTORY NISSAN AND OH BY THE WAY THEY HAVE YET TO RETURN A PHONE CALL TO MYSELF OR MY MOTHER NOR HAVE THEY REFUNDED HER DISPOSAL FEE..IT'S BEEN A WEEK. .BEWARE...!!!!!!

Andy