Read Reviews Village Toyota

81 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Village Toyota

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Village Toyota

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"First Truck"

DaveK65
8/13/2014 6:05:35 PM

Nick Angelo
Kelly Kelly
Finance Manager (forgot name)

My Review Of Village Toyota:

Having recently moved to Citrus County on to a 2 1/2 acre lot, I realized that I needed to trade in my old Solara for a new truck. My needs for hauling a myriad of things, including fencing, landscaping materials, and wood made it a must.
I decided to look at a midsize truck, so I went to all of the local dealers, including GMC, Ford, Chevy, and Dodge. I ended up at Toyota and found the truck that I wanted. My salesman, Nick was very accommodating and we quickly came to a satisfactory deal. There was no pressure to buy and the negotiation process was as painless as any I've ever been through.
I plan on driving and enjoying my new Tacoma for many years and I feel that I will be happy dealing with the people at Village.

"Great customer service"

jills39
8/12/2014 11:59:34 AM

Gregg Nelson

My Review Of Village Toyota:

Wonderful experience all around! The salesperson, Gregg Nelson, did a great job. From the managers to the service department we were treated extremely well. Got great service and a very good price.

"Fantastic"

Nancy Camara
8/1/2014 12:48:09 PM

Raul Rasado
Charlie DeFreese

My Review Of Village Toyota:

It was a totally fantastic experience. Raul Rasado was a very knowledgeable salesperson. The day I went to the dealership I had no intension of buying a car that day. I just wanted to get my ducks in a row. To my surprise I bought a Rav4 that day. Raul explained all the different features on several of the models. The dealership didn't have the Rav4 in the color I wanted, but had it that afternoon. I was very impressed!!!

"exceptional"

billdaugh
7/28/2014 1:08:01 PM

Samantha States

My Review Of Village Toyota:

I had a very pleasant experience at village Toyota, thought I got a fair fair price and was well informed about the corolla I bought overall had great experience

"Kirsi Frazer"

Kirsi
7/22/2014 9:26:45 AM

Samantha States

My Review Of Village Toyota:

Samantha was an awesome sales person, she made us feel like family she is friendly and professional she knows what she's doing. I would highly recommend her to everybody who is thinking buying or just browsing cars

"Great overall experience!"

RSuplee
6/26/2014 8:27:39 AM

Sam Strom/Robert Vermeulen

My Review Of Village Toyota:

We had been dealing with the internet dept. for our initial research and prices. Upon arriving at the Dealership we were immediately approached by Sam Strom who was very friendly and interested. We had been advised by Samantha States that she wouldn't be there Tuesday and that we should ask for Rob. Sam advised he would go tell him but we never met Rob and Sam took over the transaction which was turned out fine.
After the transaction was completed and the paperwork squared away we waited a long time (2 hours?, we got there at 12 noon and left at near 5PM), we nearly left a couple of times.
Other than this we have had a good experience.

Our initial interest in Village Toyota relates back a few years ago when we had a 2000 Sienna which we had serviced at Village and had good experiences and exceptional service.

"New Car Purchase"

dcolson
6/24/2014 9:00:31 PM

Dan Dwiggins-Mike Florentis-Charlie DeFresse-Jay Rizzo

My Review Of Village Toyota:

A neighbor of our purchased a vehicle from your dealership so we decided to check you out.

It was a pleasure working with Dan Dwiggins on our car purchase. Dan made himself available for any and all questions we had without hovering over us as we car shopped. We took a test drive going over all equipment in the Camry.

Husband and I pleased with the whole experience, having our trade valued (didn't take hours) and the negotiating. Not at all like the high pressure sales on our previous purchase.

Met Jay Rizzo for all paperwork. He explained alternative financing which we took. He like all others at your dealership met us with a smile.

The overall experience was great! Dan gave us a short tour also of the service department introducing the staff. After a stop at Dan's desk to go over the manuals Charlie stop by with an invite to a new owner orientation lunch in July.

It was a pleasure doing business.

"Poor Business Practices"

kanona40
5/20/2014 5:00:26 PM

parts
manager

2.2

My Review Of Village Toyota:

I don't think that management takes their parts customers seriously. Parts have to be ordered (lack of stock), out of 4 orders (over 9 months) they got one correct (that's 25% reliability), and difficult to talk to a person (being auto transferred to voice mail is common).

I tried to get internet pricing on parts, as a last attempt to work with my local Dealer. My choices are to pay full list price and get the parts the next day, at the Dealer, but no shipping charge, or Buy online at a 20% reduction in price but pay for shipping to get it in 3 days at a rate that eats up the 20% discount (overnight shipping on auto parts is outrageous because of weight).

I asked if I could buy on their web page and have it come in with their regular shipments from the warehouse in Jacksonville FL, and I can pick it up in person. This was to save me from shipping charges, and besides they are already getting the parts delivered daily. (in FL it comes from the same place as well).

I was told that the manager needed to be asked first and I agreed but asked that they let me know well before the ordering cut off time for the day. The cut off time is 4:00 PM EST daily. They notified me at 4:03PM EST that the manager was unwilling to work with me on the price to keep my business. RUDE! (not working with me is his choice, but waiting until 4:03 is the last slap in the face I'll let them give me).

I'm used to how this Dealer treats their customers and so (just in case) I ordered from another Dealer. This Dealer (village) takes me 25min to drive one way, now I'm going 45min one way to get my parts. If It doesn't save any money, but this new Dealer actually considers my business important, It will be worth it to me. I plan on showing my evidence to Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.

Just a poor business attitude, guess Toyota is doing so great that they don't have to compete like the rest of us.

Twitter
"Dan Dwiggns assisted me with my resent used car purchase...."

James285
11/12/2013 4:22:14 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
Dan Dwiggins

My Review Of Village Toyota:

Dan Dwiggns assisted me with my resent used car purchase. He has proven to me personally to be very responsive to my requests, honest and fair in negotiating sales terms and to honorably stand by his word, even at his own expense! I personally recommend Dan Dwiggins to you to assist in your vehicle purchases. Tell him that James recommended him.

Twitter
"Had a great experience with Village Toyota. First of all..."

chris2979
8/13/2013 8:26:13 PM

Reason For Visit: Sales (Used)
michael ketchum

My Review Of Village Toyota:

Had a great experience with Village Toyota. First of all the dealership was the nicest,cleanest dealership that we have dealt with. Michael Ketchum is an excellent salesmen. Very knowledgeable,and courteous. The other people we dealt with Charlie, sales manager and Tom the business manager were very good as well. They also had a orientation for new car owners which was very nice as well. Would highly recommend.

Reviews 11-20 >>