Village Toyota

Sun Toyota

Corolla
5/26/2016

"Excellent Service Experience"

Richard Kolongowski and the team did an excellent job with the servicing and diagnostic testing of my vehicle. It was my first experience at the dealership, and I would highly recommend them.

Richard Kolongowski

ANGRYMAN#1
5/18/2016

"Service department is Dangerous"

Came in with a serious airbag recall notice. They tried to get out of the repair even though people had been killed in Florida. They said didn't have the part, then said it was already done. These service people are dangerous.

Don't have her name at this time, but did write it down.

bassman
5/11/2016

"Always satisfied"

I have always had excellent service at Village Toyota. I make sure I check in with David Becwar. He always makes sure I am happy and satisfied with the work done on my car. David is the best. Adam Gamberdella

?

rtm
5/08/2016

"Outstanding experience"

We just purchased the Highlander and were extremely pleased with Wayne Clark. He was very professional, courteous and very well informed about all aspects of the Toyota. He took the time to explain in detail every aspect of the vehicle. We were so impressed with his technical expertise of the vehicle. Wayne was very patient while I labored in making my decision and answered all my questions. He has a great attitude and couldn't have been more helpful! Will highly recommend Wayne and Village Toyota to all our friends. Good job Wayne!

Wayne Clark

JeanH
4/22/2016

"Excellent service from Village Toyota"

Darrin Mercer was the person who sold me my new car. He was knowledgable, and very personable. Overall purchase experience efficient, and couldn't have been better. Very happy to recommend the Village Toyota dealership. My family has been purchasing Toyotas for the last 15 years, and always been very satisfied with both sales and service and Toyota cars and trucks in general.

Darrin Mercer

Michael Lovejoy
4/21/2016

"service on my camry"

Tiffany Buehrig was fantastic. great customer service person. explained everything to me and did not pressure me if I said "no". overall the dealership was very clean and well organized. I let everyone I know about the service and the dealership. thanks

Tiffany Buehrig

D. Small
4/20/2016

"Service that goes the extra mile"

Service advisor Tiffany Buehrig is always cheerful any greets you with a smile despite her usual very busy day. I have several Toyota cars in my family and I choose Village for all my service. They always do a great job at a fair price. I know I am getting the best and they keep records of what has been done helping me keep my cars in top condition. I count on the service team at Village. Everyone is professional and friendly. Big first quality with small town friendly atmosphere.

Tiffany Buehrig

Myrle
4/19/2016

"Service"

I had my 2011 Rav4 serviced on Apr. 7, my service rep was Robert Romero. He was so very nice and pleasant. The service, as always, was prompt. Village Toyota is the Best!!

Robert Romero

Barrie's New Toy
4/14/2016

"Awesome experience!"

First day of shopping for our new car. The Toyota dealership shop is just fantastic. Our sales representatives Lucy Suarez & Dana Wilkins were terrific. Dana took us to the car we wanted (Camry) to test drive and off we went. All the while, Dana was explaining all the features and answering our questions. What a ride. Back at the shop, both Lucy & Dana continued to work with us doing the paperwork, answering our questions. Both are very professional and knowledgeable about the Toyota brand. Made us feel very confident with our purchase. We left the dealership several hours later feeling that we had a friend at Toyota. Thanks Lucy & Dana.

Lucy Suarez, Dana Wilkins, Yvonne Stoltenberg

peapaw
4/13/2016

"Impressive dealership "

Had my Toyota Camry Hybrid serviced at Village Toyota and my service coordinator Debbie Henry went out of her way to make sure my experience was as pleasant as possible. I am from out of state and not used to being treated so well while having my car serviced. I will definitely be returning.

Debbie Henry