Village Toyota

Toyota of Clermont

bruced12
8/25/2015

"Maintaince"

Robert Romero was very helpful and very inform able about my service.went over everything that was done to my vehicle and made another appointment for me.

Robert romero

vharrison
8/14/2015

"2006 Solstice"

We recently purchased a 2006 Solstice with under 5000 miles on it! Gregg Nelson was a big help as we live 8 hours from the dealership. He took his time to make sure all the details were taken care of and had the car delivered to us within days. Thanks Gregg!

Gregg Nelson

Tony C
8/06/2015

"Door package add on to a new purchase."

I had the pleasure of dealing with Debbie Henry, for the first time. She was caring and demonstrated excellent people contact. She kept in telephone contact with me regarding the replacement of a driver side window. This minimized a 23 mile travel and wait time at Village. Debbie is an asset to the Village team. Tony Chiusa

Debbie Henry

jimbilly
8/03/2015

"Professional, Friendly Dedicated"

On July 28 I brought my car in for my 5,000 mile maintenance and was warmly greeted by David Becwar who has assisted me in the past. I have known Dave now for 10 years through my vehicle service appts and he has always been a first class advisor. When additional work needs to be done he explains what work is needed and gives his recommendation. Dave has never been pushy with the work and leaves the decision up to me. From my observation Dave treats every customer as if they were a family member.

David Becwar

Sandy
7/28/2015

"Informative"

Our Project Specialist, was so knowledgeable about not just the basics but all features of the vehicles we were interested in. He understood what would fit out needs and desires and did not deviate from providing cars to exactly meet that criteria. The safety features were impressive and we appreciated the in-depth information provided. I am really happy with my new car and appreciate Village Toyota's proactive customer service.

Wayne Clark, Rich Kolongowski, Jeffrey Nagle

Bonnielie
7/27/2015

"Normal Maintenance"

Debbie Henry was amazing! It had been raining that day and my husband and I went out on a motor cycle. She saw us return (soaking wet rain gear) and came out to meet me with the paper work I had to sign so that i could be on my way without waiting. Thank you Debbie. VERY IMPRESSIVE.

Debbie Henry

cocoa
7/19/2015

"Service at Village Toyota"

Tiffany Buehrig was very professional and courteous when I came in for my appointment at Village Toyota. Everything went very smooth . I enjoyed the experience. Excellent Job

Tiffany Buehrig

Very Happy
7/18/2015

"No pressure,relaxed and fun"

I found the car on the website and was but in touch with Harry Walsh. He was great, the whole internet dept. was awesome ! I will go back for next car and will tell everyone about Village Toyota it was by far the best auto buying experience I have ever had ! Folks if you are looking for a new or used car you owe it to yourself to give these guys a chance they a fantastic !

Harry Walsh and the internet Dept.

msnhra
7/15/2015

"Periodic maintenance"

We have always had great service at Village Toyota on our Scion XB. Tiffany Buehrig has always been our service rep and she's excellent. She makes sure everything is completed and that we understand what was done.

Tiffany Buehrig

shopman1
7/14/2015

" salesmannot sure of himself"

The salesman could not give me a rough payment had no idea if I was going to buy until in finance office. This I feel is entrapment. I did not receive all paper work and had to run it down myself.

Internet salesman, Financial person