Village Toyota

Sun Toyota

DNanna
6/11/2016

"Nice experience!"

My experience with Samantha States was excellent. The financial part of the deal could have been better, but I will rectify that situation myself in the near future.

Samantha States

CoraLynn
6/09/2016

"An excellent experince purchasing my New Tundra"

I had the best experience at Village Toyota. Brad Butler was very attentive , knowledgeable, very professional and had such a wonderful personality. During the purchasing process he informed me of different options, He was never pushy with me. He spent the extra time educating me on all the details of the truck. He programmed my phone into the truck for me. I was able to leave the dealership in my beautiful new Tundra in 2.5 hours, a lot of that time was educating me. The dealership is approx. 30 miles from where I live but well worth the drive.

Brad Butler

Steph
6/02/2016

"Awesome Customer Service"

If you in the market for a new or used vehicle give Anna Psihas a call. Anna sold me my 2015 Nissian Frontier and I couldn't be more happy. She is very knowledgeable, professional, and has a wonderful personality that will keep you smiling throughout the entire purchase priocess. I was driving away in my new truck in just over two hours. I am happy to recommed Anna and Village Toyota!

Ana Psthas

Jaxson1217

"Great service!"

David Becwar always makes my service experience enjoyable! He explains the services I am getting currently and those coming up and is never pushy! Very friendly!

David Becwar

Gl

"Truck"

David Becwar was very helpful when I brought my vehicle in for service. I was greeted very warmly, he kept me updated throughout the process. He showed me their new cafe in the dealership. It was an overall great experience .

David Becwar

Mike

"Great Service"

The service writer, Richard Kolongowki. did a great job stepping in for Tiffany when she was tied up with another customer. The only thing I would change is, for the past Ten years at other dealerships I received a complimentary car was with my service.

Richard Kolongowki

Corolla
5/26/2016

"Excellent Service Experience"

Richard Kolongowski and the team did an excellent job with the servicing and diagnostic testing of my vehicle. It was my first experience at the dealership, and I would highly recommend them.

Richard Kolongowski

ANGRYMAN#1
5/18/2016

"Service department is Dangerous"

Came in with a serious airbag recall notice. They tried to get out of the repair even though people had been killed in Florida. They said didn't have the part, then said it was already done. These service people are dangerous.

Don't have her name at this time, but did write it down.

bassman
5/11/2016

"Always satisfied"

I have always had excellent service at Village Toyota. I make sure I check in with David Becwar. He always makes sure I am happy and satisfied with the work done on my car. David is the best. Adam Gamberdella

?

rtm
5/08/2016

"Outstanding experience"

We just purchased the Highlander and were extremely pleased with Wayne Clark. He was very professional, courteous and very well informed about all aspects of the Toyota. He took the time to explain in detail every aspect of the vehicle. We were so impressed with his technical expertise of the vehicle. Wayne was very patient while I labored in making my decision and answered all my questions. He has a great attitude and couldn't have been more helpful! Will highly recommend Wayne and Village Toyota to all our friends. Good job Wayne!

Wayne Clark