Village Toyota

Wesley Chapel Toyota

Toyota of Clermont

trt68
5/24/2015

"Tiffany Buehrig: Provided excellent service"

Tiffany always is very customer friendly and is real GREAT representative for Village Toyota All the staff that we have done business with are very customer friendly

Tiffany Buehrig

Robin
5/22/2015

"Great service!"

David Becwar was excellent in the service department. Friendly and informative. Thank you very much for all your help and speedy service. I definitely will ask for David again.

mi-di
5/21/2015

"Teriffic Asst. Service Manager"

Been coming to Village for many years for service, even when we didn't purchase a car here. Have always dealt with Dave Becwar, Assistant Service Manager and are always happy with the way we are treated. He has a great personality, and always has time for questions.

Dave Becwar

Peggy Sue
5/17/2015

"I love Village Toyota!!"

I have never dealt with a better dealership than Village Toyota...John Harke, my salesman, was the first person I met three years ago when I found my first Toyota. Now I am in my second Toyota. The service center is very efficient, very friendly, John Harke is always there to answer my questions, he is very knowledgeable, and the coffee and cookies are good too. Going for service or to purchase a new car is such a great experience..I am a happy customer. I highly recommend Village Toyota and John Harke!

John Harke

Peggy123
5/17/2015

"Recommend purchasing at Village from Lucy."

Salesperson was Informative, knowledgeable, pleasant, no pressure and Village worked with us for best price.

Lucy Suarez

Capt Chris Stanaback
5/17/2015

"What have I been waiting for?"

I have purchased quite a few cars, trucks and SUVs from Randy Rogers @ Village Toyota. I have always been hesitant to buy any type of "Hybrid"...UNTIL NOW!! What have I been waiting for? My new Toyota Avalon XLE, Hybrid, does it all. Luxury and performance that you have to experience, first hand to either comprehend or appreciate! I've seen and heard a few really goods "tales" from friend and aquaintances, with regards to gas mileage. Well: Here's the "real deal" and no "Tall Tale": I get anywhere from 38 (combined) to 42 (city( MPGs!! What have I been waiting for? Thanks for the "puch" in the right direction, Randy. Maybe you actually "can" teach an old dog new tricks! A truly great vehicle. Captain Chris Stanaback

Randy Rogers

mjandroski
5/16/2015

"Best Customer Service"

I get asked all the time why do I go to the dealership for just an oil change... I reply it's the customer service. I appreciate David Becwar and how he is genuinely concerned about my car's performance. I like bringing my car to people who know my car inside and out. Purchasing my car new was an investment and I feel no one will care for my Camry like I do, except for the people that make them. David Becwar makes sure my car is always well maintained.

gabel,joyce777
5/15/2015

"Service Visit"

I had very prompt service and the waiting area is very pleasant. David Becwar made me feel like I was a special customer, making sure everything was OK and even walked me to my car after service to make sure I was OK. I am 83 yrs old and appreciate being treated well.

SatisfiedCustomer#1
5/09/2015

"Purchase new set of tires for our 2012 Prius V."

The V is our 3rd Prius and you can tell that we put a lot of miles on our cars. Very important that we receive excellent service. "And",we do from the entire staff at Village Toyota. The service that we received from Robert Romero was very special this time. We had 3 family members that all required doctor's visits during the period we were purchasing the tires and scheduling the install. Robert went above and beyond communicating with me, entirely on the telephone, to get the special tires we ordered to the dealership and setting up shuttle service to facilitate our needs. So a very special thank you to Robert Romero for outstanding patience with our situation and excellent service during the entire process. Robert thanks for building our trust in you and Village Toyota. We know for certain that VillageToyota cares. Dennis

Robert Romero

Really why
5/08/2015

"Excellent service dept."

Village Toyota has without a doubt the greatest service dept I have ever experienced. The staff are Courteous,knowledgeable ,efficient and helpful.Overall a visit to Village Toyota is a very pleasant experience.