Village Toyota

Wesley Chapel Toyota

Toyota of Clermont

Glenn
6/30/2015

"Service ecellent and prompt. "

Tiffany Buehring friendly, well informed, and kept me updated on current service and future service needed. It is nice not to have to be concerned about future as Tiffany takes care of it for me. Thanks Tiffany.

Tiffany Buehrig

Sharon
6/24/2015

"Great people"

Everyone at the dealership has always treated me fairly and professionally. David Becwar has always been helpful and pleasant to deal with. I will continue to buy Toyotas in the future because of their honesty.

Phil
6/23/2015

"service"

Very good staff. Very honest and competent. I know my car was serviced correctly. A enjoyable the experience. I plan on continue getting my work done at Village . Thanks

Debbie Henry, Jim Ring

airyelle
6/22/2015

"Honest service reps"

My A/C was on the blitz, or so I thought. It turns out that nothing was wrong with my car at all. After being told I would be charged an $89 diagnostic fee, the mechanic came out to tell me that nothing was wrong. Then the service rep, Robert Romero, came to talk to me. He did not make me feel stupid and he let me know that there would be no charge at all. He told me that if it felt like it wasn't working again to bring it in and leave it running while I had someone go look at it. They always treat you well at the Village Toyota Service Department. Robert Romero is one of my favorite reps because I feel he is always honest with me.

Robert Romero, Tracy

woody
6/19/2015

"Would rate dealership a 10 if I could"

John Harke our salesperson is an outstanding rep for Village Toyota. No pressure, down to earth. Purchased a Highlander could not be happier with the total experience. Would recommend both dealership and John highly to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Owner, sales manager

DEAFbagdesigner
6/18/2015

"Darrin Mercer is the bomb he is so freaking awesome!"

I just got my second vehicle through Darrin Mercer and it is the third vehicle in my family that we purchased through him. The first was the Corolla, the second was a Prius. And now I have a Prius C step 2! I absolutely love it! Especially the color and the ride and all the new technology that it is spoiled with. Darrin Mercer help me research the Prius C vehicles when they first came out even while I had my Corolla.I'm so glad I waited for the 2015 model and I'm even more thrilled that Darrin Mercer was able to find me the one I wanted in my color with all the bells and whistles I wanted and needed. Darren Mercer to this day I still the only salesman I recommend leasing or buying a car through.

Darrin Mercer

gj
6/16/2015

"Excellent Service"

I have been dealing with David Becwar since I have moved to Florida in 2002. He is always pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. Everyone one the staff is friendly and helpful and try to make it a pleasure to deal with Village Toyota

t & I
6/08/2015

"Above & beyond excellent experience"

Our salesman Mike Savitske was a pleasure to work with. He is very knowledgeable about the product. We have bought 3 vehicles from him in the past 3 yrs. We have a good relationship with all the employees we have dealt with over the yrs. We highly recommend the dealership to friends & (strangers) if asked about our experience in buying a car.

Mike S, Samantha, David, & Charlie

pam3119
6/07/2015

"Robert Romero"

Robert did a fantastic job. We were in good hands with his excellent customer service. Thanks Robert! And, thanks Village Toyota - you are the best dealership we have ever dealt with in our lives!

Robert Romero

Ed
6/06/2015

"good,fast service"

Dave is always pleasant,efficent and honest. I have been dealing with him for a few years and I am always very satisfied......Ed Whelan