Village Toyota

Village Toyota Info

Wesley Chapel Toyota

Courtesy Toyota of Brandon

"Great Experience"

Trey, our salesperson, was very friendly and helpful through the entire process. He made sure that would understood the features of the vehicle. He even programed the Bluetooth for me.

Trey (Didn't Get Last Name) He wrote his first name on the business card

"Wonderful salespeople and customer satisfaction "

We have purchased 3 Toyota vehicles from Village Toyota and all from Luci Suarez. We admire her professionalism, vehicle knowledge and personal attention to her customers! She kept us up-to-date on our vehicles and we appreciated her service that far exceeded our other 7 Toyota salesman. Luci is the primary reason my 2 other sisters have purchased Toyota vehicles from her.

Luci Suarez, Ron and Brett and Jason

"Outstanding sales person"

Gregg Nelson was a pleasure to deal with. He was very helpful in securing the right price for my new Camry. He and Garrett Vybiral made the experience of purchasing a new vehicle effortless. What a great staff at Village Toyota.

Gregg Nelson, Garrett Vybirl

"Our First Hybrid "

Well, It was a pleasure to call Sam Strom from Village Toyota. A very good friend of ours refer him so we call. My Husband and I was kind of skeptical to go in and know that the first thing they will want is us to fill out 3 friends name and address with Telephone/cell numbers...And be there for hours on end. Not Goner Happen! Well, we were wrong, not only did he come to the house with a vehicle we might want he was courteous and very honest with the whole deal.He really knew what he was talking about with the Prius V3 and answered all our questions. We were very very surprise that there was indeed a Car dealership that was so open and friendly and wanted us to be very happy with the whole deal. Well we are very happy and Village Toyota will definitely be our car dealership now and in the future. Everyone there and on up were great. Thank you for showing us there is a good dealership in Citrus County Fl.

Sam Strom, Rob Ashley, and Jeff Nagle.

"First Truck"

Having recently moved to Citrus County on to a 2 1/2 acre lot, I realized that I needed to trade in my old Solara for a new truck. My needs for hauling a myriad of things, including fencing, landscaping materials, and wood made it a must. I decided to look at a midsize truck, so I went to all of the local dealers, including GMC, Ford, Chevy, and Dodge. I ended up at Toyota and found the truck that I wanted. My salesman, Nick was very accommodating and we quickly came to a satisfactory deal. There was no pressure to buy and the negotiation process was as painless as any I've ever been through. I plan on driving and enjoying my new Tacoma for many years and I feel that I will be happy dealing with the people at Village.

Nick Angelo, Kelly Kelly, Finance Manager (forgot name)

"Great customer service"

Wonderful experience all around! The salesperson, Gregg Nelson, did a great job. From the managers to the service department we were treated extremely well. Got great service and a very good price.

Gregg Nelson

"Fantastic"

It was a totally fantastic experience. Raul Rasado was a very knowledgeable salesperson. The day I went to the dealership I had no intension of buying a car that day. I just wanted to get my ducks in a row. To my surprise I bought a Rav4 that day. Raul explained all the different features on several of the models. The dealership didn't have the Rav4 in the color I wanted, but had it that afternoon. I was very impressed!!!

Raul Rasado, Charlie DeFreese

"exceptional"

I had a very pleasant experience at village Toyota, thought I got a fair fair price and was well informed about the corolla I bought overall had great experience

Samantha States

"Kirsi Frazer"

Samantha was an awesome sales person, she made us feel like family she is friendly and professional she knows what she's doing. I would highly recommend her to everybody who is thinking buying or just browsing cars

Samantha States

"Great overall experience!"

We had been dealing with the internet dept. for our initial research and prices. Upon arriving at the Dealership we were immediately approached by Sam Strom who was very friendly and interested. We had been advised by Samantha States that she wouldn't be there Tuesday and that we should ask for Rob. Sam advised he would go tell him but we never met Rob and Sam took over the transaction which was turned out fine. After the transaction was completed and the paperwork squared away we waited a long time (2 hours?, we got there at 12 noon and left at near 5PM), we nearly left a couple of times. Other than this we have had a good experience. Our initial interest in Village Toyota relates back a few years ago when we had a 2000 Sienna which we had serviced at Village and had good experiences and exceptional service.

Sam Strom/Robert Vermeulen