Village Toyota

Sun Toyota

Irisnicole
7/21/2016

"Love villageach toyota!"

Buying my 3rd car from village and Anna has made this a great experience for me and has made sure I am happy with my decision. She has gone above and beyond!

Anna Psihas, Samantha States

pat masut
7/20/2016

"Purchase of my first Prius"

I dislike purchasing a new car as evidenced by my 11 yr old corolla which is still running very well. However my husband wanted me to have something newer and that's when we met Wayne Clark of Village Toyota. He was very knowledgable, kind, and personable. He made us feel comfortable and not rushed into a purchase as we have experienced in the past. Our purchase went smoothly and we are happy with our Prius V. Thank you Wayne for your exceptional service.

Wayne Clark

JimP1
7/19/2016

"LEASE"

I came into Village Toyota on 7/14/ 2016 about an hour before closing. I had just left Sun Toyota where I had just experienced one of the most frustrating days of my life. I was greeted by Brad Butler and was assured that my experience here would be different. HE WAS RIGHT. After showing me a few cars, we made a deal on a 2016 lease at a price which I was happy with. We did all this in a very short period of time. I would recommend Village Toyota to anyone and would tell them to ask for Brad Butler. He was straight up and very professional. When my lease is up, I am going right back to him.

Brad Butler

Kathy567
7/18/2016

"Quality & Care"

I took my car for its first service call, and was met by David Becwar, who treated me with courtesy and respect. Great Service David!!!

David Becwar

shelby
7/13/2016

"SERVICE IN UNDER AN HOUR"

Tiffany Buehrig was great , she made sure I was out in an hour to get back to work.She was very professional and cared. Thank You

none

bsell1960
7/11/2016

"Village Toyota ROCKS!"

Our recent auto purchase with Village Toyota was the best auto buying experience we have had in our 7 years of living here in Florida. They were polite, honest and understanding. We will definitely buy our next car from them/ John Harke was exceptional and treated us very professionally. Our experience with Jerome George was of the highest quality. Way to go guys!!

John Harke and Jerome George

Scionhappy
7/08/2016

"Scionhappy"

I can't say enough about Anna Psihas at Village Toyota. After requesting a quote online (which she was quick to reply), I showed up at the dealership 15 minutes before they closed for the 4th of July weekend. I expected the worst knowing everyone was ready to spend the holidays with their family. However my experience was outstanding and they we happy to help me. Left that day with my new Scion IM and not even 1 grumble from anyone about staying after hours. Best experience I've ever had with a dealership and makes the hour and a half drive I made to get there worth it.

Anna Psihas

KHL345
7/02/2016

"10,000 mile oil change"

I got to my 10,000 mile oil change and made a phone call to set up an appointment. Robert got me in that day and the service was done quickly. I have always had a good experience with the service at Village Toyota.

Robert Romero

DNanna
6/11/2016

"Nice experience!"

My experience with Samantha States was excellent. The financial part of the deal could have been better, but I will rectify that situation myself in the near future.

Samantha States

CoraLynn
6/09/2016

"An excellent experince purchasing my New Tundra"

I had the best experience at Village Toyota. Brad Butler was very attentive , knowledgeable, very professional and had such a wonderful personality. During the purchasing process he informed me of different options, He was never pushy with me. He spent the extra time educating me on all the details of the truck. He programmed my phone into the truck for me. I was able to leave the dealership in my beautiful new Tundra in 2.5 hours, a lot of that time was educating me. The dealership is approx. 30 miles from where I live but well worth the drive.

Brad Butler