Village Toyota

Wesley Chapel Toyota

Sun Toyota

SabrinaB
8/29/2016

"Dealership commits Fraud, Avoid at all costs!"

Dealership likes to sell warranties that do not cover their vehicles. Paid $1534 for an extended warranty that does not cover a hybrid Prius. Contacted BBB and corporate, and they told me they would pass it along to the dealership. Manager Mike refuses to call us, and sends his warranty errand boy Chad to take the call, which gets us nowhere because he won't refund the full warranty price. The original warranty guy that sold the warranty to us was fired because they knew he was lying about what the warranties covered. This is what Chad told me. Toyota has done a major disservice, and they refuse to correct it. You would think they would want to keep their customers who bought 2 cars in less than 8 months at the dealership, yet they do not care. I advise every person to avoid this dealership at all costs, and to spread the word as I am, and instead buy from Sun Toyota, who just sold a car to my grandmother.

Chad

meangene
8/25/2016

"Worst buying experience of my life."

They changed the numbers several times and we were not able to catch them each time They use EVERY trick in the book. Toyota should be ashamed to have them as dealers. I'm 65 year old disabled vet and going to hurt over this.

Anthony

Venza2011
8/20/2016

"2011 Venza"

David Becwar was my service manager for this visit for 70,000 mile service. It has been almost 5 years since I bought my Venza at Village Toyota, which has been perhaps the most versatile vehicle ever owned. All Florida service has been at this dealership. Very disappointed that Toyota has stopped production of the Venza, thus will keep this Venza longer than intended and with the excellent service provided by Village expect to get many more miles until I can find another make, model and dealership comparable to what I've experienced over the last 5 years.

David Becwar

Satinleaf1
8/15/2016

"Wonderful Customer Service!"

Came in to have our RAV4 serviced. Debby Henry immediately got me in and handled everything with professionalism and warmth. While she perfectly took care of the servicing, I was able to test drive a couple of vehicles with the help of Darien Griffin who is certainly an exceptionally fantastic sales person. Thank you, Karen D.

Debby Henry(Service) & Darien Griffin(Sales)

Redlily
8/14/2016

"Easy Process at Village Toyota"

It was a very painless experience purchasing my 2016 RAV4 vehicle from Anna. Kim and Steve were very professional and helpful in answering all our questions. All the employees who work at Village Toyota were great!! Much different climate than another Toyota dealership we went to in central Florida!

KIm, Anna, Steve

Frank & Noemi Kowalczyk
8/13/2016

"On Line Leasing A Breeze"

I contacted Village Toyota and inquired about a Lease for a Sienna. Anna Psihas contacted me immediately with a Lease Quote. I had contacted 2 other Toyota Dealers close to me and Anna was the only one who gave me a written Lease Quote and answered my questions fully without delay. The others, well, not so much. I got a fair trade in offer on my Rav-4 and the Sienna was waiting for me, all detailed, gassed up and ready to go, when I arrived. Another nice twist was at Village, they have a Welcome Sign at their entrance with everyone's names and salespeople who they have appointments with. A nice touch to see your name up there, that made us feel very welcomed. The whole process was completely stress free and in a short period of time, we were driving away with our new Sienna. We even made our appointment for our first service visit. Simply a fantastic experience. We would recommend Village Toyota to anyone looking for a vehicle.

Anna Psihas

Toycar1
8/11/2016

"Village Toyota car Service."

As usual, Village Toyota via Dave Becwar gave me excellent service on the Toyota Camry I brought in for service. The planned service was scheduled based on the car's mileage and the past service on the car. The techs did a further inspection on the car for anything that suggested additional work. Mr. Becwar gave me a rundown on the work outlined, the estimated price and estimate of time to accomplish the work. The work was done ahead of the estimated time and Mr. Becwar gave me an overall assessment of the car's condition after all the work was accomplished. I am well satisfied with the work done and the service was truly exceptional and plan to go back for service in a few months. Car runs fine.

David Becwar

Paul and Lori
7/31/2016

"Made buying 2 cars in one day easy"

I am so happy that I contacted Anna Psihas a day in advance of our purchase. She made our car buying experience so easy and stress free - especially since we wanted to buy 2 cars in the same day! Everyone at the dealership was so friendly and the atmosphere of the facility was top notch. They worked hard to get me the financing to suit my needs. I would recommend Anna and this dealership.

Anna Psihas & Chad Herd

Brandon and Jennifer, Palm Bay
7/31/2016

"Made buying a truck easy"

Anna Psihas made our truck buying process extremely easy and accommodating. All the negotiations were done via phone and text, as we live almost 3 hours away. We agreed on a price before my family and I made the trip up there. Anna had everything prepped and ready to go in advance which was a blessing as we were traveling with our two young children. Once we got there we got straight to the test drive, then signed papers, and then we were ready to go home. Highly recommend seeing Anna to make your experience like ours.

Anna Psihas (sales) and Adam Mercado (finance)

Maureen & Bob , Homosassa
7/30/2016

"JOHN HARKE - TOP NOTCH SALES PERSON"

MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE PURCHASED EIGHT CARS FROM JOHN HARKE. HE IS NOT JUST A SALES PERSON "HE IS COMPASSONIATE ABOUT VILLAGE TOYOTA AND VERY COMPASSIONATE TO ALL HIS CUSTOMERS. HE WILL ALWAYS LISTEN AND GO OUT OF HIS WAY TO HELP YOU FROM BEGINNING TO END OF YOUR PURCHASE.. ONCE DOING BUSINESS WITH JOHN HARKE YOU WILL NEVER WANT TO DEAL WITH AYONEONE ELSE GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR INTEGRITY, COMPASSION, KNOWLEDGE, WHICH MAKES YOU VERY SPECIAL IN OUR EYES. MAUREEN & BOB HOMOSASSA

JOHN HARKE