Village Toyota

1916 Lifetime Reviews

Phillips Toyota

Debbie522
2/07/2016

"6 month manufacturer service."

There would have been a 6 star review if someone would have been at the service valet desk to greet me when I arrived on time. I was left to stand and wonder what I should do. Then the service advisor, David Becwar, walked outside and walked me inside to his service desk and gave my key to the service valet who apologized for not being there. The rest from there on was perfect, timely and I was on my way home.

David Becwar

Kanditodd9
1/25/2016

"AWESOME "

Darrin Mercer was a wonderful salesman that answered all our questions and sold us a beautiful car. I would Recommend this dealership. I love my car

Darrin Mercer

Elaine L Gallo
1/23/2016

"No high pressure."

Jeff Loper was patient, efficient, very helpful - drove 4 cars before deciding on our Corolla. A pleasant experience from other dealerships where I was high pressured. Would recommend Jeff to family and friends.

Loper, Jeff

ignatz43
1/21/2016

"Best Dealer Experience Ever"

I saw a pre-owned Rav4 on-line that interested me, contacted the dealership on-line and received a phone call from the internet rep, Brian, verifying price and inviting me to come down to take a look. Upon arriving I noticed the Rav4 had already been pulled around front and was as clean in appearance as in photos. I ran into Gregg Nelson who asked if he could help me and from there proceeded to experience the most low pressure, pleasing car buying experience I've ever had. I had a trade-in as part of the deal and the entire transaction was handled without the usual drama and games encountered at most dealerships. I highly recommend Village Toyota.

Gregg Nelson

Al73
1/18/2016

"Alfred"

I just want take a minute to think village Toyota and service manager David Becwar for outstanding service and professionally device on servicing my Toyota and when a part needed to be ordered for my Toyota whatever day it was promised it was there and the Toyota was serviced the same day thank you village Toyota & David Becwar

David Becwar

Ron and Anne
1/09/2016

"Excellent attention by service department."

Debbie Henry has assisted us over the past several years to keep our vehicles up to date on the service required. Her personal attention always makes us feel welcome. We have great faith in her honesty when explaining what needs to be done to the vehicles.

Sam Strom always greets us.

diazlove
1/09/2016

"excellent"

Darien Griffin was of tremondous help to me .I cerainly hope he is there for a long time. this is all I can say WONDERFUL

Derek and Darien.

Jack1951
1/05/2016

"Professionalism"

Sam Strom and Brett Coble are very professional in their approach to working with you. They will go the extra mile and not pressure you in any way. The service department is second to none. They are first rate in all aspects. I have been a customer for over ten years and will continue to be.

Sam Strom, Brett Coble, Charlie, Debbie, Robert and David

Car11mon
12/30/2015

"Very pleasant "

Wayne Clark did a great job he is very knowledgeable of the product and gives you much detail of the vehicle as well as the warranty and certified garranty and with what it covers. Curtius and friendly but not pushy I like that. By not being high pressure makes want to deal with him and your dealership again in the future thanks Zach

Wayne Clark and the finance manager

Dr Laura
12/28/2015

"Excellent Customer Services - Repair Department"

Been taking our Toyotas to Village Toyota for many years, never disappointed! Whether it's sales or repair service, always most excellent. David Becwar in service is TOPS!

David, Debbie