Village Toyota

Sun Toyota

gregandsusan
9/18/2016

"Awesome people!"

The reason I'm giving five stars is because that's what they deserve! The staff was so helpful in every way all the way down to the detail guy. Our new Corolla looked great when we drove off after getting great service from the sales and finance staff. They bent over backwards to get us into this car. We came from Ocala and we had already been to other dealerships and was told there was nothing they could do. Samantha and Anna and the rest of the team got us a great deal and we are excited to be the proud owner of our first new car! Thank you to everyone at Village Toyota for treating us like people and not just another sale.

Samantha,Anna,Kim,

Ivan
9/14/2016

"Vilage Toyota was very helpful in my time of need"

My 2012 Prius - Sport was deemed a total loss due to Huricane Hermine on 9/1/16. Subquently it was towed to Village Toyota on 9/3/16 and I met and dealt with Jeremy Ulecki, Assistant Service Manager who helped me tremendously - he was the greatest. Once my car was deemed a total by my insurance company I began my search to find a new Prius. First I went to Deluca Toyota in Ocala where I had purchased two new autos previously and found they did not have a new "silver" Prius in stock that met my expectatios and the sales person didn't seem to want to locate one with the equipment I desired....he wanted to push the cars they had in stock. I also went to a Nissan dealer to determine whether thay had any cars in inventory that met my wishes as far as color, equipment, price etc. As it turned out they did not have anything I wanted. Phillips Toyota in Leesburg didn't have anything I wanted in stock. My search ended on on 9/10/16 when I went to Village Toyota to remove the personalized license plate from my 'totaled' car. Again I was in touch with Jeremy as he had removed the license plate for me just before the car was towed away. He realized that I was searching for a new car and I was put in touch with Aaron Jandro in sales. Aaron showed me the "silver" 2016 Toyota Prius - Four - Touring model. The equipment , color and price were satisfactory so I bought it.. Yvonne Stoltenberg, Busness Manager drew up the necessary papers regarding my purchase and there was some delay in getting the deal consumated due to her having to process other new car buyers, but I will say she did an excellent job, and I drove the new car back to my home in Summerfield, FL. In sum, I can say that the staff at Village Toyota mentioned above all did an excellent job and made the necessity of buying a new replacement vehicle a lot easier! Thus far I am very satisfied with my experience in dealing with Village Toyota, and I look forward to doing business there in the future, Ivan N. Richmond

Jeremy Ulecki, Aaron Jandro and Yvonne Stoltenberg

Highlander3
9/13/2016

"Certified sales "

Sales people very friendly and helpful. Anthony and Luci were wonderful. I bought a certified pre owned car. Very easy sales process. Would recommend this dealership.

Anthony and Luci

P Wilkerson
9/13/2016

"Excellence in Service"

I always schedule the maintenance for my Camry with Village Cadillac-Toyota having full confidence that I will greeted warmly, dealt with honestly, be given the best prices, and any maintenance/repairs will be completed thoroughly and timely. At each visit I and my automobile receive excellent care. I have found my Customer Service Rep, Debbie Henry, to be very trustworthy and deem her a truly exceptional representative for the dealership.

Debbie Henry

Atrain
9/08/2016

"Great Experience For First-Time Buyers"

My wife and I did a lot of research before purchasing our Dodge Durango. We shopped around at a lot of local dealers before finding a great deal at Village Toyota. We ended up coming there on Labor Day from Lakeland, about 90 minutes away. Their salesman communicated with us throughout the day and when we arrived the car was waiting for us. The sale was flawless. It really was a tremendous price. There wasn't any upselling or trying to get us to buy extra unnecessary stuff. We really appreciated their service and they were accommodating of us and our little one who was a real trooper. I highly recommend Village Toyota if you're looking to buy your next car.

Brian, Mike

Priusdude
9/01/2016

"Fast Service "

They are open on Saturday and they are fast. They also have free snacks and games for your children to play. Check them out for your service needs..

Jerome George

maggie
8/31/2016

"Wonderful visit"

I only went in to LOOK. And I did. At everything Bob Mackert had a key for. My sister and I ran back and forth looking at all the options and discussed each car. We took Bob along for the ride. He made our experience really great! He was not pushy or obnoxious. I had the best experience.

Bob Mackert, Adam in finance

SabrinaB
8/29/2016

"Dealership commits Fraud, Avoid at all costs!"

Dealership likes to sell warranties that do not cover their vehicles. Paid $1534 for an extended warranty that does not cover a hybrid Prius. Contacted BBB and corporate, and they told me they would pass it along to the dealership. Manager Mike refuses to call us, and sends his warranty errand boy Chad to take the call, which gets us nowhere because he won't refund the full warranty price. The original warranty guy that sold the warranty to us was fired because they knew he was lying about what the warranties covered. This is what Chad told me. Toyota has done a major disservice, and they refuse to correct it. You would think they would want to keep their customers who bought 2 cars in less than 8 months at the dealership, yet they do not care. I advise every person to avoid this dealership at all costs, and to spread the word as I am, and instead buy from Sun Toyota, who just sold a car to my grandmother.

Chad

meangene
8/25/2016

"Worst buying experience of my life."

They changed the numbers several times and we were not able to catch them each time They use EVERY trick in the book. Toyota should be ashamed to have them as dealers. I'm 65 year old disabled vet and going to hurt over this.

Anthony

Venza2011
8/20/2016

"2011 Venza"

David Becwar was my service manager for this visit for 70,000 mile service. It has been almost 5 years since I bought my Venza at Village Toyota, which has been perhaps the most versatile vehicle ever owned. All Florida service has been at this dealership. Very disappointed that Toyota has stopped production of the Venza, thus will keep this Venza longer than intended and with the excellent service provided by Village expect to get many more miles until I can find another make, model and dealership comparable to what I've experienced over the last 5 years.

David Becwar