Village Toyota

2053 Lifetime Reviews

Sun Toyota

JeanH
4/22/2016

"Excellent service from Village Toyota"

Darrin Mercer was the person who sold me my new car. He was knowledgable, and very personable. Overall purchase experience efficient, and couldn't have been better. Very happy to recommend the Village Toyota dealership. My family has been purchasing Toyotas for the last 15 years, and always been very satisfied with both sales and service and Toyota cars and trucks in general.

Darrin Mercer

Michael Lovejoy
4/21/2016

"service on my camry"

Tiffany Buehrig was fantastic. great customer service person. explained everything to me and did not pressure me if I said "no". overall the dealership was very clean and well organized. I let everyone I know about the service and the dealership. thanks

Tiffany Buehrig

D. Small
4/20/2016

"Service that goes the extra mile"

Service advisor Tiffany Buehrig is always cheerful any greets you with a smile despite her usual very busy day. I have several Toyota cars in my family and I choose Village for all my service. They always do a great job at a fair price. I know I am getting the best and they keep records of what has been done helping me keep my cars in top condition. I count on the service team at Village. Everyone is professional and friendly. Big first quality with small town friendly atmosphere.

Tiffany Buehrig

Myrle
4/19/2016

"Service"

I had my 2011 Rav4 serviced on Apr. 7, my service rep was Robert Romero. He was so very nice and pleasant. The service, as always, was prompt. Village Toyota is the Best!!

Barrie's New Toy
4/14/2016

"Awesome experience!"

First day of shopping for our new car. The Toyota dealership shop is just fantastic. Our sales representatives Lucy Suarez & Dana Wilkins were terrific. Dana took us to the car we wanted (Camry) to test drive and off we went. All the while, Dana was explaining all the features and answering our questions. What a ride. Back at the shop, both Lucy & Dana continued to work with us doing the paperwork, answering our questions. Both are very professional and knowledgeable about the Toyota brand. Made us feel very confident with our purchase. We left the dealership several hours later feeling that we had a friend at Toyota. Thanks Lucy & Dana.

Lucy Suarez, Dana Wilkins, Yvonne Stoltenberg

peapaw
4/13/2016

"Impressive dealership "

Had my Toyota Camry Hybrid serviced at Village Toyota and my service coordinator Debbie Henry went out of her way to make sure my experience was as pleasant as possible. I am from out of state and not used to being treated so well while having my car serviced. I will definitely be returning.

Debbie Henry

Concetta Pysz
4/12/2016

"Amazing service!"

The service at this dealership is always 5 star.Awesome team .David Becwar is a real stand up guy. Because he is always accommodating to my needs as a customer.

David Becwar

cnbd
4/12/2016

"Robert Romero customer service rep"

Robert went above and beyond in finishing the rear AC work on our Highlander. I appreciated the exceptional customer service!!! I will definitely come back!

Hillbilly
4/05/2016

" 6-Month Service"

Robert Romero explained all my service questions to my full satisfaction. This is my first visit in the service department for tire rotation front to back.

Chuckster
4/03/2016

"Extra effort from Debbie Henry"

She arranged for delivery for an item I left at the dealership. I always find that your service is excellent but this was an extra service that really helped me out.

Debbie Henry was especially helpful in arranging to return an item I had left at the deal ship and I really appreciateted the extra effort that was involved. This is a great dealership