Volkswagen Reading

Zac Remlinger, Volkswagen Sales Consultant, Volkswagen Reading

Zac Remlinger

Volkswagen Sales Consultant

August 22, 2017

"Stellar Dealer and Deal"

- K Marie

As a first-time new car buyer, I could not have asked for a better experience. Zac Remlinger was an incredible help during the process, kindly interacting with both myself and my family. He promptly and diligently answered any and all of my questions via email, telephone, and in-person. I can confidently say this was the easiest significant purchase I have ever made, and I got my new Passat at the best possible price in the area with the features I wanted, fuss and up-sell free. Everyone at Volkswagen Reading, especially Zac, were kind and helpful, and genuinely excited to help assist me. I highly recommend this dealership, and you won't go wrong asking for Zac.

Zac Remlinger
Jeff Hart

August 15, 2017

"Amazing!"

- uffs79

The BEST car buying experience I've ever had! Nick was knowledgeable, easy to work with (in person, over the phone and via e-mail), and worked diligently to get me exactly what I wanted. Thanks!!!

Nicholas Moyer

August 11, 2017

"Quick , Easy and a good deal"

- guitarguy

I needed to secure a new car in one day. I entered the dealership with at 9:30am and drove out with a new car at 2:00pm. Paul McDonald was able to show me the car I wanted, go for a test drive, and do the initial financial application. He also was able to do a good demonstration about the features the Golf Sportwagen I purchased. Blaine was able to run a credit check, work up the financing, secure a bank loan, speak to my insurance agent , transfer the insurance, submit the title information, go over a car service plan that made sense to me.

Blaine Hassler