Volkswagen of Orange Park

Volkswagen of Orange Park

Call
Volkswagen of Orange Park Info
About Volkswagen of Orange Park

Volkswagen of Orange Park is committed to giving our clients the very best in customer service throughout every aspect of their buying, service and ownership experience. We promise honest, transparent and fair pricing in every department, and our employees are professional, respectful and knowledgeable on our vast product line so that they can provide you with the information you need in order to make an educated purchase decision. Volkswagen of Orange Park has hundreds of new, certified pre-owned and quality used cars, trucks, vans and SUVs for you to choose from. Whether you are looking for something sporty, something stylish or anything in between, our professional sales staff is eager to assist you in finding the vehicle of your dreams. Our Service Department is staffed with highly skilled technicians so that you may be assured that your vehicle is being handled with care and expertise.

About Volkswagen of Orange Park

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Hand Wash All Cars
  • Desktop Computers
Wynetta
12/18/2014

"Kevin to the Rescue! !!"

We met Kevin explained our need and limitations. After a few phone conversations, Kevin called to say he had want we needed. He found the perfect car for my Mama's birthday present. The process was painless. No long wait. He made our Mama happy. Kevin made us realize that even it this world of madness, there are still people who listen and care. THANKS for everything, Kevin.

lkspioneer
12/17/2014

"Great Sales/Management"

My salesman, Glenn Hannah, was very professional but laid back. I never felt any pressure to make a purchase but all my questions were answered. I test drove several cars several times and Glen along with the management staff at Orange Park VW continued to be patient with me until I had made my decision. I feel that the price I paid for the car I bought, while maybe not the lowest I could have found, was certainly fair. When I finally made the purchase, Glenn personally delivered the papers to my husband for signature. Would also like to mention Daniel Skelton, Ron Atkin, and Mike Hall who assured me that their chief concern was that I was happy with my choice and did everything they could to make sure that that was the case. Finally, I would like to thank Sarah Hickox, the fiance manager who was great to work with.

Glenn Hannah

stixman911
12/15/2014

"2014 Jettas"

Kevin and Dan were great from the moment we walked in. My wife and I were both looking for brand new cars and they both worked endlessly to make sure we got exactly what we were looking for!

rusty.evans.777
12/13/2014

"Excellent"

This by far was the most pleasant car buying experience that my wife and I have ever had. Our salesman was knowledgeable, very friendly, and not pushy at all. Finance Manager Christine was personable and handled our paperwork very efficiently. Dealership was very pleasant to do business with.

Kevin Francis, and Christine Fleeman

danp86831
12/03/2014

"Fast, Honest service"

The representative was extremely knowledgeable and helped me find the right car at the price I was planning to spend. I was very happy with all of the staff. They made the process very easy.

Kevin Rogers Francis

Lady Spidell
12/03/2014

"EXCELLENT AWESOME OUTSTANDING"

EXCELLENT. If you want an EXCELLENT car purchase experience, then go VW of Orange Park and request KEVIN FRANCIS. He is a honest professional, who listens and then delivers. We went to a previous dealership and weren't very happy with there service. Very thankful for coming to VW of Orange Park where you find awesome service from beginning to end of the purchase. Wow..2015 VW Jetta it is a beautiful car. I highly recommend KEVIN FRANCIS. We would like to thank the team KEVIN FRANCIS, DANIEL SKELTON, and SARAH HICKOX.

Kevin Francis, Sarah Hickox

yellowbus101
12/02/2014

"peace of mind all the time."

This has been the best service department of any car i have ever owned. From start to finish, nothing but top notch hassle free operation. All work explained and carried out with professional and worry-free care. Hands down bar none two thumbs up.

Steve

USMC/NAVY
12/01/2014

"Value, Service, Satisfaction"

Experience from beginning to end was wonderful. Jessica in sales was great, you wouldn't have guessed we were her first sale. She was very pleasant, patient and I see her being a top sales person. The sales managers Kevin and Dan were more then generous with the numbers and got them where I needed them to be. Last but not least Sara had all the finance paperwork ready to go and we had the best finance rate @ 1.9% . Everything was signed and we had our car on the road in no time. We went to look at Volkswagen but would you believe we bought a Subaru Imprezza? They have a great used car selection as well and they treat you the same whether you buy new or used. They also stand behind any use car they sell as if it was a new VW. I felt very comfortable and had no worries buying another make from them. My wife is already making plans to trade in our other vehicle. We look forward to another great experience. Thank you Jessica, Kevin, Dan and Sara

Jessica, Kevin, Sara

kenzie11667
11/29/2014

"Best experience ever"

Every step of leasing my new car at VW of Orange Park was delightful! Every single person we interacted with was friendly, welcoming, and exceedingly helpful! I came in with a budget and the team worked together to put me in a car I thought I could never afford. I couldn't have imagined a better experience! Kevin Francis was my sales person

chase.delauder
11/23/2014

"great service "

Very good customer service. Also liked the friendliness of my experience at volkswagen of orange park!! Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Thanks again Kevin

Reviews of Daniel  Skelton