Volkswagen of Salem County

Overall Rating 4

Volkswagen of Salem County

Volkswagen of Salem County Info

"Worst dealership ever!!!!!"

This dealership is THE WORST Volkswagen dealership! The salesman who sold me my car, Robert Fischer, is completely incompetent. He does not know the features included in the cars he sells. He told me my car had multiple features, such as bluetooth, ipod hookup, and heated seats. When I got home and was ready to explore my new car, it didn't have ANY of those features. The man just lied to me so that I would buy the car. The employees there will be SUPER nice to you when you are looking to buy the car, but as soon as you drive it off the lot, they no longer want to help you. I even spoke with the owner about my issues with Robert, and he said "Bob is one of my best salesman." So, this dealership's BEST salesman knows nothing about the cars they sell (or he lies, which isn't good either). When I went back for a service, the front desk service guy told me he wasn't going to help me and for me to HELP MYSELF. I've talked to multiple people who have gotten Volkswagens and advised none of them to go to this dealership. I even know someone who went to this dealership just to get a part for his car and he was unhappy with their attitude. They pride themselves on treating you "like family." Yeah, more like one of those stuck up families that you can't stand! Overall, the employees and owners are rude and incompetent. You would have better luck going elsewhere!

Robert Fischer, the dealership owner, and the front desk service idiot

"I needed to purchase a car for my mother in law who was..."

I needed to purchase a car for my mother in law who was looking to trade out of an older Jetta and lower her payment but gat a new vehicle. I was referred to them by a friend who had bought two others VW's up in the area as my mother in law lives in DC. When I called to discuss the situation the general sales manager and owner were very helpful for me and explained the entire process of how to purchase a car out of state. I sent them pictures of the trade and within in the day they came back with a deal to trade in the car and get into a new one with no money out of pocket. They fedex'ed me the documents and even met me on 95 to do the swap of the car that weekend. Great experience and have referred three other people to them that have had similar experiences.

Ben Catanese Owner

"A very welcome experience no high pressure, made to feel..."

A very welcome experience no high pressure, made to feel welcomed everyone from the owner, manager, sales, and office staff. made my son and I feel at ease they where helpful, answered all our questions .They made our vehicle buying a happy experience . Special thanks to Stew Johnson for his patience.

Stew Johnson

"Hello, I purchased a VW convertible for my wife from VW..."

Hello, I purchased a VW convertible for my wife from VW of Salem County and January of 2012. First the good, the price was fair and it was easy to negotiate with them. The bad, when we purchased the car there were items on the "we owe" list, this included a new top of a different color and removal of a satellite radio. To make a long story short, the car was promised on 3 different days for delivery, each day I had cleared time from my schedule and work and each time after I already left work I received a call it was not ready. When they FINALLY did deliver the car it was dirty, chipped windshield, the radio that was to be removed was still in it. My mistake was NOT driving the 1.5 hours to get the car even after all their errors, this is because they offered to deliver it to me. When I asked about the windshield, the dirty car and the radio work I was give poor answers. I am about 15 minutes from Thompson VW/AAudi in Doylestown Pa, I had to take it to them for state inspection so I asked VWSC to have Thompson do the work. They refused. I was given an opportunity to write to VW corporate and explained the problems, VW corp agreed with me on the situation but said they are only in an advisory position and are not able to compel them to take action though it has been noted in there record. I have bought 20+ cars personally, this is by far the worst. VW corp asked if I had received a "vehicle condition report" I told them I had not, A month later, I received a back dated report with my name on it but with a date weeks before I ever came to the dealer. The faked the paperwork to cover themselves. I have to put in a new windshield at $400, had to get the car detailed as they never cleaned it, pay for the inspection and have the radio removed. There is more to the story but doubt many will read this much of the rant. The up side is that it was a good deal, not sure they even made any money on it (not my problem ,they are big boys). I would have walked away except that I knew I would be taking the VW to Thompson VW/Audi in Doylestoen/Warminster PA, I have and still own Audi and love their servive, hard to believe but BETTER then when it was Holberts and I loved there service as well! MY suggestion, buy the car on price, don't expect any more as far as service or follow up, they are poor business people.

Ben

"Most AWESOME experience in my life!First time ever at a..."

Most AWESOME experience in my life!First time ever at a dealership & I HIGHLY recommend theirs!All of the staff was super friendly & helpful,plus the salesman was attentive and not overly pushy. I was there with my daughter to purchase her first "new used" car. Our purchase was better than I could've hoped for and they even filled the tank of her new car with gas before she left! I will definitely go to Volkswagen of Salem county for my next auto purchase!!

Rob Desher

"Overall expereience was AWESOME. Would definately..."

Overall expereience was AWESOME. Would definately recomment a friend or family to go to your dealership to purchase a new or used vehicle. Thank you to Bridget for working with us to get this truck and taking the extra to help us get it done with the nature of our children. We are very satisfied with the purchase we made of our F150 Ford truck.

"Very friendly, down to earth people—definitely..."

Very friendly, down to earth people—definitely recommended. Sales staff didn't mess around but was still very courteous, constantly made sure everything was good; they offered refreshments, were very knowledgable, owner Jimmy made sure to introduce himself and that we were accommodated.

Charlie DeStefano, Bob Brescia, Benny Catanese, Jimmy Catanese

"Ben Blinebury: sales..."

Ben Blinebury: sales contact,friendly,precise,informative,listened. Jessica Sandfort: finance,efficient,thorough,outgoing,painless. Kyle Rose: product specialist...right on! Ed Exel: service manager, professional,aim to please. Ben C. owner, respected by his staff, aimed to please, precise.

entire staff! (original sales contact: Ben Blinebury)

"When they state in their ad "the friendliest..."

When they state in their ad "the friendliest dealer", that's an understatement. They are like a family. The entire dealership is courteous, polite, helpful and never pushy. Starting with Rob right on through everyone we dealt with. Buying a car is a stressful experience, but not at Volkswagen of Salem County. Highly recommend them.

Robert Desher - Kyle Rose

"Absolutely great overall experience! I could not believe..."

Absolutely great overall experience! I could not believe how EASY it was to make this deal. After nothing but total aggravation at my local dealer I decided to call VW of Salem (an hour away) and ask what they would give me for my trade and best price on a 2013 VW TDI Passat Premium. I really didn't think I would get such a great deal over the phone and I was skeptical as I drove to the Salem VW about my trade in. Once there the car I inquired about was out front, washed and ready to go. The staff was amazing and deal was GREAT. If you are buying a VW you really should check out this dealer, I am sure you will be as satisfied as I am. I just wish every dealship was like this one!!!!!!!

Kevin Sullivan