Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Volkswagen of South Charlotte
Call
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced

"Mr. Spiros & Mr. Darren"

On Tuesday we purchased a used 2014 Passat from Mr. Spiro. He was very informative regarding the vehicle we were considering on purchasing. The sales team as a whole were all friendly and willing to assist us throughout the entire experience.Speaking of that we had an excellent experience at Volkswagon of South Charlotte and would heavily recommend them for anyone that is looking for a new or used Volkswagon!

August 28, 2014

We’re happy to hear that everyone was friendly and made your car-buying experience pleasant. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback and for the kind words about Spiros and our sales team. Let us know if you have any questions about your new car, we’re always happy to help.

"Great Experience at VWSC"

On Saturday we purchased a used Passat from Darren A. He was so knowledgeable of the VW product line and the Passat we were interested in. Everyone we spoke with was very friendly, personable and professional. (Darren, Abe, Moe, Mark, and all the rest whose names escape me at the moment.) Purchase negotiations were as expected. But probably the most painless we have ever encountered. Friendly and respectful negotiations. :-) We would certainly recommend Darren and VWSC to friends and family.

Darren's wife in Service Dept

August 27, 2014

Hello Sue – thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your car-buying experience with Darren and the rest of our team. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your Passat!

"Great experience"

Everyone I worked with was focused on providing me with the best experience possible. I had a stress free, hassle free, experience in which I obtained the deal I had hoped for and the service I deserved. I had a wonderful experience.

August 25, 2014

We are happy to hear that we provided you with great customer service during your buying process. Please don’t hesitate to call us with any service questions that you may have in the future. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

"Mr. Robbie"

Mr. Robbie is the best car sales man I ever met. English is my second language, He helped me not only about car, also insurance. He is very patient. I will definitely recommend Mr.Robbie to my friend in the future!

August 04, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know about your great experience. We are so glad that Robbie was able to help you find the perfect car and make the experience as easy as possible.

"2015 Volkswagen Golf"

Awesome Experience! Fast and Hassle free! Spiros Dedis was very helpful, knowledgable and professional! After the sale, he took the time to go over the car and features with me and answered my questions. Spiros can count on future referrals.

August 04, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your “awesome experience”! We are so happy that Spiros was so helpful in making your car buying experience a positive one and we truly appreciate your business.

"New Red Beetle Bug!"

I had a great experience this time buying my new car, Beetle. :) Garrett was awesome and very responsive. I had started the search on the internet and he was on top of it all., very quick in getting back to me. I would definitely recommend Volkswagen of South Charlotte. My past experiences with other dealerships in Charlotte were not so good. VW of SC made this time more relaxed. Thank you all.. Toni K

July 31, 2014

Toni, thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide us with feedback. We’re thrilled to hear that you had a “great experience” with our team. Thank you for your feedback and enjoy your new Beetle!

"Impeccable Service"

I was definitely not the easiest customer to deal with, but Spiros helped my experience to be fun and painless. He has a great personality and was attentive to what I was looking for in a car. Abe was great at helping with the finances! I appreciate them both for their hard work and dedication to get me in my new Jetta! This is my first brand new car and I LOVE IT! Go see these two they are Awesome! Kwasi is awesome too! He helped go over the features with my new car!

July 29, 2014

Thank you for choosing Volkswagen South Charlotte and taking the time to tell us about your “fun and painless” experience. We're lucky to have Spiros, Abe, and Kwasi on our team. We know that the car buying process can be stressful so we strive to provide top-notch service to make customers' buying experiences as smooth as possible and we're thrilled to hear that your experience aligned with our goal. Enjoy your new Jetta!

"2014 Tiguan"

Quick and easy, fair pricing on my trade. Was able to handle the entire transaction via email. Would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend

Robbie Cook

July 21, 2014

We're so happy to hear that you had an efficient and fair experience at Volkswagen of South Charlotte. We appreciate your review and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future!

"New VW Jetta"

Mr. Robbie Cook was an excellent sales representative. He is very personable and professional. The finance gentleman is also very professional. It was an excellent experience for me when purchasing my first car in my name.

July 17, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback for Volkswagen of South Charlotte team members. We’re glad you’ve had a positive experience at the dealership and truly appreciate your business. Enjoy your new Volkswagen!

"Better with every visit"

This was my 2nd VW purchase at VW South and every time I visit whether for maintenance, service or to buy, each experience is better than the one before. Professional, efficient, friendly from service to sales. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a VW. Thank you Kwasi for making my new purchase easy. You are very professional and friendly and one of the best salesman I have ever dealt with. Thank you!

July 14, 2014

We cannot thank you enough for such an excellent review! We truly value our customers, so we strive to provide the best possible customer service experience. We are pleased to learn that your experience reflected this. We appreciate your very kind words about Kwasi, and we will be sure to share your thoughts with him. We thank you for choosing Volkswagen of South Charlotte, and we hope you will return for any of your future sales and service needs!

kwasi Asante-Ansong