Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Volkswagen of South Charlotte
Call
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced

"Purchase of new car"

I had a great experience with buying my new VW Passat from Volkswagen South. My salesman Muzen Tutah was very impressive with his knowledge about the car, finance and showed perseverance which I appreciated since I was VP Sales for a large Engineering Company before retirement. He definitely assisted me in making the best deal for me. I can highly recommend him. Tracy Montes who is their Service Consultant was very helpful and handled all service related questions to my full satisfaction.

Tracy Montes

October 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear that you had such a great experience with Muzen and Tracy: we are very lucky to have them. I am glad you were able to get the best deal possible, and we are looking forward to the next time!

"Easiest Car Buying Ever!"

I must say I was very impressed and grateful to the dedication and ethics of working with everyone at VW South Charlotte. My wives 2002 VW blew the head gasket in late August. The VW only had 108K miles and to say I was rather upset by the entire situation was an understatement. My wife and I had just closed on a brand new home in April so the last thing we needed was a new car payment. After consulting the maintenance department, I felt we would be better off replacing her car and leasing a new one. That’s when Spiro stepped in and worked with me to secure a great deal on a lease and even take the old broken down car off our hands. I was able to get my wife the car she wanted – a 2014 Jetta SW with Connectivity, trade-in the old car, and walk out the door with nothing but owing our first lease payment! My wife absolutely loves her new car and I am even thinking or dropping my loyalty to Honda for a new 2015 VW Passat. Spiro – and others at VW South Charlotte – THANK YOU for making our car buying so simply and understanding our situation!

September 25, 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to learn that Spiros was helpful in finding your wife the perfect car and at a great deal. Customer service is very important to us, and we believe Spiros is a prime example of the quality customer service we strive to provide our customers with everyday. On behalf of Spiros and the rest of us here at Volkswagen of South Charlotte, we hope your wife enjoys her new Jetta and we hope to help you find the perfect Passat for you soon!

"Purchased used vehicle"

We purchased a used Toyota Sequoia last week from VW of South Charlotte. I usually do not like dealing with dealerships but I have to say I was very impressed with the overall atmosphere. Everyone we dealt with were super friendly and provided a great experience. Our primary salesperson was Michael McMorrow. He was very personable and very helpful. When asked where we purchased our vehicle I do not hesitate to say VW of South Charlotte. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. THANKS VW OF SOUTH CHARLOTTE! Also, thanks to Robbie. Lastly, thanks to Michel for being a non-pressure salesman.

Michael McMorrow

September 11, 2014

Thank you for the excellent rating and review! We are happy hear that you found our staff friendly and helpful during your car buying process. I will definitely pass on the kind words to Michael and Robbie. We really do appreciate you recommending our dealership. Hope you enjoy your new Sequoia!

"Fahrvergnügen lives in Charlottte"

Very easy sales process at VWSC. Spiro was very friendly, knowledgeable and patient. My Passat TDI is the right car for me at the right price. Abe was great at finishing the financing details. Highly recommend this dealership for anyone considering a VW.

September 11, 2014

We appreciate the recommendation and rating! Glad to hear that Spiro took care of you and made u leave as a happy customer. We always try to get our customers the best price and answer all of their questions. Hope you continue to enjoy your new Passat TDI!

"Mr. Spiros & Mr. Darren"

On Tuesday we purchased a used 2014 Passat from Mr. Spiro. He was very informative regarding the vehicle we were considering on purchasing. The sales team as a whole were all friendly and willing to assist us throughout the entire experience.Speaking of that we had an excellent experience at Volkswagon of South Charlotte and would heavily recommend them for anyone that is looking for a new or used Volkswagon!

August 28, 2014

We’re happy to hear that everyone was friendly and made your car-buying experience pleasant. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback and for the kind words about Spiros and our sales team. Let us know if you have any questions about your new car, we’re always happy to help.

"Great Experience at VWSC"

On Saturday we purchased a used Passat from Darren A. He was so knowledgeable of the VW product line and the Passat we were interested in. Everyone we spoke with was very friendly, personable and professional. (Darren, Abe, Moe, Mark, and all the rest whose names escape me at the moment.) Purchase negotiations were as expected. But probably the most painless we have ever encountered. Friendly and respectful negotiations. :-) We would certainly recommend Darren and VWSC to friends and family.

Darren's wife in Service Dept

August 27, 2014

Hello Sue – thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your car-buying experience with Darren and the rest of our team. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your Passat!

"Great experience"

Everyone I worked with was focused on providing me with the best experience possible. I had a stress free, hassle free, experience in which I obtained the deal I had hoped for and the service I deserved. I had a wonderful experience.

August 25, 2014

We are happy to hear that we provided you with great customer service during your buying process. Please don’t hesitate to call us with any service questions that you may have in the future. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback, and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

"Mr. Robbie"

Mr. Robbie is the best car sales man I ever met. English is my second language, He helped me not only about car, also insurance. He is very patient. I will definitely recommend Mr.Robbie to my friend in the future!

August 04, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know about your great experience. We are so glad that Robbie was able to help you find the perfect car and make the experience as easy as possible.

"2015 Volkswagen Golf"

Awesome Experience! Fast and Hassle free! Spiros Dedis was very helpful, knowledgable and professional! After the sale, he took the time to go over the car and features with me and answered my questions. Spiros can count on future referrals.

August 04, 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your “awesome experience”! We are so happy that Spiros was so helpful in making your car buying experience a positive one and we truly appreciate your business.

"New Red Beetle Bug!"

I had a great experience this time buying my new car, Beetle. :) Garrett was awesome and very responsive. I had started the search on the internet and he was on top of it all., very quick in getting back to me. I would definitely recommend Volkswagen of South Charlotte. My past experiences with other dealerships in Charlotte were not so good. VW of SC made this time more relaxed. Thank you all.. Toni K

July 31, 2014

Toni, thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide us with feedback. We’re thrilled to hear that you had a “great experience” with our team. Thank you for your feedback and enjoy your new Beetle!

Spiros Dedis