Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd, Charlotte, North Carolina 28273 Open Now 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Kent  McClure, Sales Manager, Volkswagen of South Charlotte

John Keating

Abe Asmar, General Sales Manager, Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Abe Asmar

March 25, 2017

"VW South and BreAnna: perfect fit"

- josh57

Bought a vehicle from BreAnna back in December and you couldn't ask for a more caring and attentive saleswoman. She really does put her customers and their families first. Even made a friend in my 7 y/o and that's tough to do. I've been getting my cars serviced at VW South for years and you couldn't ask for a better service team. Everything is explained up front and fixed right the FIRST time.

March 25, 2017

"Great people!"

- Shammond

BreAnna was wonderful, friendly, and amazing to work with. She got us what we wanted for our daughter attending college from So Cal. Not only were we in and out in a timely manner, but she made us feel like family! Great experience!

March 24, 2017

"BreAnna Griffin"

- Tara Hill

We purchased a Volkswagen Beetle and had BreAnna as our salesperson. She absolutely made our experience! I have never before enjoyed purchasing a vehicle because of all the hassle and the time involved. That is until BreAnna. From the very moment she introduced herself until the purchase was final it was fun. I left the dealership feeling like I had made a friend. We laughed, talked about cars and ourselves, and the time passed so fast. Little did I know that 2 years later I would still be in touch with her. She truly made us a member of the VW family. I would highly recommend her to any and everyone! She is a jewel and I promise buying a car will be a different experience with her involved! South Charlotte VW you are so blessed to have her on your team!!! Tara Hill

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
Volkswagen of South Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, 28273