Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
journeyon83
5/03/2016

"Great customer service as always. "

This will be the third car purchased from this dealership, two of which Spiros sold. Spiros provides excellent customer service and is very attentive to the customer needs. Finance and service team are also top notch. Will definitely be a long time customer of this dealership.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're happy to hear Spiros has provided great experiences for you during your purchases. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again.

Jpierannunzi
4/29/2016

"Simple process and great staff."

Daniel Hamdan was a great person to talk to and very nice and professional in helping me find a car most suitable for me. Abe in finance was also awesome!!!

Daniel Hamdan

April 29, 2016

What a great review! It is a pleasure to hear Daniel and Abe provided you with an excellent experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

atpeek91
4/28/2016

"Excellent Dealership!!"

Everyone at this dealership has been very professional and never once made me feel uncomfortable or tried to push me to buy. They have definitely earned my business for many years to come and I cannot wait to send them all of my friends and family.

April 28, 2016

Hi Aaron, Thank you again for your review. Our dealership strives to not put unnecessary pressure on customers, we know that it makes them nervous and doesn't help our relationship. Our relationship with our customers is our top priority. Thank you again!

Betsy Ramirez
4/23/2016

"Amazing Customer service "

Spiros was very helpful in informing my family and I on how to go about with buying my new car.He was also very nice and communicative.

April 24, 2016

Thanks for your review Betsy! We're glad to hear Spiros informed you and your family about your car buying process. Please let us know how we can assist you further in the future.

Heather
4/23/2016

"Happy Jetta Owner"

Spiros was knowledgeable and thorough. A pleasant experience on the usually much dreaded car buying rigmarole. Thanks Volkswagen of South Charlotte...I haven't had this much fun driving around town in years!

April 24, 2016

Heather, thank you for your feedback! We're happy to know Spiros provided a pleasant purchasing experience for you. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

algivens14
4/21/2016

"Great cars & deals"

Friendly atmosphere. Great selection of cars. Flexible. Can't beat the prices for the technology and performance you are getting from a VW. I wanted a specific color and trim and the team went down to GA to pick it up for me over the weekend and had it on Monday. Highly recommend visiting this dealership if looking for a new car.

Bill Patterson

April 24, 2016

Thanks for your review! We appreciate your recommendation. If there's anything we can do to improve your future experiences please don't hesitate to let us know.

Erik
4/16/2016

"Please ask for Peder"

We're enjoying our new VW's. Peder was awesome and know's everything about the car's. We loved our experience and I couldn't believe how much money $$$$ I saved on gas after my first week of driving my new sport wagon!!!

Peder

April 16, 2016

Erik, thank you for your review! We're happy to hear Peder was great and you're enjoying your new VW. Please let us know if we can assist you again in the future!

LLLjeep
4/06/2016

"Great dealership"

Peder Jeppersen was our sales agent and very helpful in the buying process. The dealership was very time efficient which was important to my husband and I considering we had an 8 hour drive. We were able to test drive and buy the vehicle within two hours. The vehicle was a giod buy.

Peder jeppersen

April 07, 2016

Thank you for your review! We sincerely appreciate you traveling 8 hours to come purchase a vehicle from us. We're glad to hear you're satisfied, and please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve future experiences for you.

Happy couple
4/05/2016

"Happy Beetle Owner"

Just purchased another Beetle convertible from Volkswagen South Charlotte and love it! I'm onenhappyngirl Moe B was very easy to work with - he's the best =) go see him today!

April 07, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad to hear Moe helped find you a great Beetle that you love. We look forward to seeing you again!

Kagilmore
4/03/2016

"Enjoyable"

Spiro and Clovis were both very friendly, spiro was extremely helpful in my buying process and showing me the ropes to my new car technology! It was an enjoyable experience and would continue to buy from them!

April 07, 2016

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that Spiro and Clovis were helpful to you during your purchase. We look forward to helping you with your next purchase.

Reviews of Spiros Dedis