Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
Rana2012
7/07/2015

"Friendly"

Good team, friendly and cooperative. The team worked tigether to find me the car that fits my needs, i would recommend their service to my friends.

VW
7/01/2015

"5 stars due to Joerg Kuehni"

I returned to this dealership to resolve issues resulting from an unsatisfactory prior visit to the service department. To my surprise, the return visit was outstanding! Joerg Kuehni efficiently and thoughtfully found a way to resolve my service and transportation issues with no inconvenience to me. He remained congenial and responsive even when delays (beyond his control) arose. Joerg is the reason I will return to this service department.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review and the kind words about Joerg! We are happy to hear that you had a great experience in our service department. We look forward to working with you again here at Volkswagen of South Charlotte!

RolandoSM
7/01/2015

"Best!!"

great service fast acting and honest. I will be back!!!!!!!!!! Ask For Spiros he will lead you to the car you want and need> Then Abe will get you the deal you can afford and understand.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review! We are happy to hear we were able to help you find the perfect car for you, at the price you wanted. We look forward to working with you again soon!

mzpisces310
6/29/2015

"Pleasant "

I had previously spoken to Kwasi about another car while waiting for serving on my 2006 Passet. We have spoken several times but never pressured me into making a sell. After a year of problems with Passet, decided to contact him on purchasing another certified car. He gave me options on the lease program since I have retired and not on the road as much and after explaining the lease option, decided to go for a lease. I am glad he explained it to me because this works better for me. I am very very pleased with him giving me the courtesy of contacting me periodically but gave me the space to contact him when I was ready. My daughter and I both have owned Volkswagen vehicles for a number of years. Thank you for your help in making this a smooth transition.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review! We are glad to hear you are happy with your new lease. We hope to assist you with your next lease!

Doug's
6/29/2015

"Great and very professional service"

I live in SC and drove to VW of Charlotte When I arrived I was greeted with prompt, professional experience, told the salesman what I wanted as a customer. And Kent McClue delivered the package I wanted! I would recommend VW of Charlotte to anyone looking for that true honest car buying experience! I saw the car I wanted and was bought it out after 1 hr. Keep up the great service Doug Spitzer

July 02, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review, Doug! We are happy to hear you found the car you wanted so quickly at Volkswagen of South Charlotte. We hope to work with you again in the future.

lash83
6/25/2015

"A GREAT EXPERIENCE!!"

I am from Florence, SC and found a VW that I loved at South Charlotte. They gave me great service. They were really friendly and the process with sales/finance went smoothly!

July 01, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We’re glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a smooth car-buying experience. We know that it’s often a stressful time commitment, so we always strive to do our best to put the customer at ease. Enjoy your new Volkswagen, and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for choosing Volkswagen of South Charlotte!

June 29, 2015

Thanks for the great review! We’re glad to hear that we were able to provide you with a smooth car buying experience. We always do our best to put the customer at ease. We’re also not surprised that you found our staff to be friendly as we pride ourselves on our respectful and helpful staff members. Enjoy your new Volkswagen, thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Rocket88
6/24/2015

"Best in every aspect"

I am from North Carolina but stationed here in South Carolina. I make the drive to South Charlotte from Columbia S.C. just for this dealership! The service department and sales department is second to none… keep up the great work guys!!

June 25, 2015

Wow, thank you for the five-star review and your loyalty to Volkswagen of South Charlotte. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Sasha7274
6/24/2015

"A great experience"

Great service. Spiros gave me a lot of useful information, showed and explained my vehicle options and helped me to decide what was best for me, leasing or buying. Abe walked me through the financing process smoothly. A very pleasant transaction. I look forward to doing business with them again in the future.

cnav57
6/22/2015

"Pleasantly Surprised"

Had used VW South in the past for work on company VWs, but this was the first experience with the Sales/Finance staff. Pleasant and friendly, with no "typical" showroom tactics. Upfront as to the process and was happy with the outcome. M. Passaro, sales associate, was wonderful to work with as was Abe in Finance. Would highly recommend them for any future purchase or advice regarding the process. Thanks guys.

Mike Passaro

June 25, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with our sales and finance departments. We look forward to working with you again.

natethegreat04
6/22/2015

"Excellent"

I bought a 2015 Jetta. Service was Excellent. Very happy with my purchase and the deal they gave me. They made sure they found the right car for me.

July 06, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review, and congratulations on your new 2015 Jetta! We are happy to hear we could help you find your dream car and that you were so pleased with our service department. We look forward to assisting you again in the future!

Reviews of Abe Asmar