Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd, Charlotte, North Carolina 28273 Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

ramsey anabtawi, sales Consultant, Volkswagen of South Charlotte

FInance Director
Spiros Dedis, Sales Consultant, Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Spiros Dedis

January 22, 2017

"Service Department outstanding "

- cheryl

I was there for an oil change on my former VWDiesel. Joerg was so helpful. Prompt courteous service is what we expect and always receive from VWSouth Charlotte. Thank you!

January 20, 2017

"VW South Charlotte My Dealership "

- cheryl

Just purchased my 3rd VW from VW South Charlotte. The care this Dealership takes makes you feel like family. Love my VW Golf Alltrack Love VW South Charlotte! Thanks to Kwasi for your help!!

January 20, 2017

"Friendly and Knowledgeable Buying Experience"

- blueridgeVWlove

I buy and sell cars more than my wife would like. But because of that I don't like to waste time tap dancing around dealership vs customer needs. Clovis Brussi was dialed in to my needs and very understanding of what had to be done to make a deal happen. His knowledge and expertise was on point. Not a shred of trouble from start to finish. I will definitely be returning in the future. These guys have earned my trust and future business.

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
Volkswagen of South Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, 28273