Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
Happy Customer
8/24/2016

"Pleasing first time experience."

My first time leasing experience was both pleasing and rewarding due to the courtesy and professionalism of the staff at VW of South Charlotte. Matt Hettel worked hard and effectively at placing me in the vehicle of my choice.

Fadi Saab

August 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We're delighted to hear that Matt and our team were able to provide you with the great service you deserve. It's always wonderful to hear from our happy customers! We appreciate your business, we hope to see you again!

rnllpvw
8/24/2016

"Sales good...Service needs integrity "

Friendly sales. Service needs improvement. Had major problems with 2016 Sportwagen. In my opinion the problems were never properly diagnosed. The car was leased and returned to VW with less then 7000 miles on vehicle. I took a hard hit on this deal. I do hope and pray the leased 2017 Tiguan turns out to be a better vehicle.

August 26, 2016

We appreciate your feedback. It's disappointing to hear that your experience wasn't on par with our standards - it's always our goal to provide expert maintenance to our vehicles. We would appreciate a chance to make it up to you; your satisfaction is important to us. Please contact me so I can work on fixing anything that went wrong. -Travis Hahn, thahn@vwsouthcharlotte.com

Mer's 1st car
8/15/2016

"Successful 1st car buying experience with VW of S Charlotte"

Bill Patterson was great! Very efficient and professional with his communication and worked hard to get the best price for my daughter on her 1st car. Extremely pleased with our overall experience. I would highly recommend VW of South Charlotte.

Bill Patterson

August 16, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We're delighted to hear that Bill was able to help with your daughter's first car purchase. We're proud of the great service he provides to our customers - we'll be sure to pass along your kind words. We appreciate your business, we hope to see you again!

barber28303
8/12/2016

"Salesperson review "

Bill Patterson was courteous and timely in his interactions and communication with me. The dealership did not have the car I desired but he made certain that he found a dealership that had a similar car that I am delighted with. He made sure that I felt comfortable with using the technology available in the car.

Bill Patterson

August 12, 2016

Hello, Thank you for the great review! We're glad that we helped you find the right car and adjust to the new features. We appreciate your business.

Lift
8/02/2016

"An experience that made a lasting impression. "

Top shape dealership. Aesthetics and customer service stand out for me. Everyone was pleasant and helpful Availability of vehicle was good. Salesman was very helpful and accommodating. A professional and knowledgeable salesman. Peder went above and beyond to respond to my concerns. He even took my phone call while he was off. I was very impressed and felt very appreciated. All in all I had a memorable experience despite returning my vehicle in an in convenient way. So far my Passat is performing great. I am fond of my new Passat. Thank you VWSOUTHCHARLOTTE A great car.

Peder Jeppensen. and Fadi Saab

Pete
7/29/2016

"Peder Jeppesen did a superb job!!"

Had a seamless sales experience. Everything was completed in a quick and timely fashion. The sales floor was clean and efficient, and I look forward to servicing my Jetta there in the future.

Peder Jeppesen

July 30, 2016

Pete, thank you so much for the amazing 5-star review! It is wonderful to hear that Peder made your experience seamless and done in a timely fashion. We know how valuable your time is and are glad to see treated like a VIP! Congratulations on your new Jetta and welcome to the Volkswagen of South Charlotte! Clovis Brussi cbrussi@vwsouthcharlotte.com

PJ
7/20/2016

"Purchasing a Car from VW South Charlotte"

Kwasi was Exceptional!! My total experience at VW South Charlotte was fantastic. The dealership was very clean, well organized and all of the staff were professional and helpful. I was very fortunate to have Kwasi as my Salesman / Teammate during the buying process. Kwasi was very personable, honest, passionate and dedicated to his work and to me as a customer. Kwasi went over and beyond to ensure that he answered all my questions, provided all of my options, focused on what I wanted and most of all wanted me to be happy. Kwasi ensured that he was engaged in every aspect of the process and continued to ensure that I was comfortable with my decision. He was Outstanding in every respect. Kwasi made this car buying experience for me the best I have ever had. I want to Thank him for all that he did for me and to the staff at the dealership for their professionalism and positive spirit toward their customers.

July 20, 2016

Congratulations PJ on your new car and thank you for the positive review! Volkswagen of South Charlotte strive to provide a positive and enjoyable experience and are very glad to see we did just that for you! We truly appreciate your kind words and the impact that Kwasi and our team provided you! We are very excited to assist you with anything you may need in the future and welcome to the family! Clovis Brussi cbrussi@vwsouthcharlotte.com

7/19/2016

"Kwasi is an outstanding!!"

Kwasi is an outstanding salesman, and he attended to all of our needs. He was extremely patient with us and extremely thorough in everything he explained to us.Highly recommend him and this dealership!

July 19, 2016

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to see Kwasi provided an outstanding and thorough car buying experience. I will be happy to let him know to continue the great work. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Clovis Brussi cbrussi@vwsouthcharlotte.com

one happy Mama
7/19/2016

"Great Experience"

Kwasi is an outstanding salesman with a lot of passion. I rated 5 star because of his performance which made me want to get my car from Volkswagen South Charlotte

July 20, 2016

Hey, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad that Kwasi and his performance brought you to us. We'll be sure to let him know that you appreciated his work, and please feel free to let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

William Richards
7/16/2016

"Great service and employees "

Had a great time looking good for a car, Spiro was a wonderful help that day. I found what I was looking for and was takenot care of. Wonderful crew working there

July 16, 2016

Thanks for your review, William! We're delighted to hear that Spiro provided you with such a great customer experience. It's always nice hearing from our happy customers. We appreciate your business, let us know if we can be of service in the future!

Reviews of Abe Asmar

Moe Borno

Reviews of Wale Shoetan
Wale Shoetan

Internet Sales

Reviews of Lonnie Hanna Sr.
Lonnie Hanna Sr.