Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Internet Sales Manager

May 25, 2017

"WOW Customer Service!"

- Noah

I called Volkswagen of South Charlotte with little hope that they would be able to help me get into the car I wanted with an affordable payment. My credit had taken a hard hit this year and I had already been to several other dealerships that weren't able to help me out. Felt like they weren't even trying. BreAnna took my call and within the same day I got a call back saying they got the car I was looking for and more importantly, at the payment I needed! I arrived at the dealership the next day to sign the paperwork and I can honestly say that the team they have there treated me like a VIP. BreAnna is so genuine and had my best interest at heart. Fadi and Alden ran the numbers, made the calls to the banks and were able to hook me up with an amazing deal. So thankful to everyone who helped me out! 5 Stars all the way!

Other Employees : Fadi Saab, Alden Sink

May 23, 2017

"Purchase of 2018 Atlas"

- PST

We have been looking at the Atlas for a while, and Spiro was supper attentive from the get go and he reached out to us as soon as they had them available in the dealership for us to go in and test drive the car and ultimately purchasing it. Spiro was very helpful, respectful, and made the experience very enjoyable for my entire family. Thank you Spiro for all the attention to detail and excellent customer service

Spiros Dedis

May 17, 2017

"Touareg Trip"

- TB

BreAnna Griffin was the most responsive, straightforward & courteous sales rep. We traveled from Tennessee to Charlotte to look at and possibly purchase a used 2014 VW Touareg. After talking with BreAnna on the phone I knew she would be diligent with us. Thank you BreAnna for making this transaction easy & for keeping in contact!

Other Employees : Patrick Borders and Alden Sink

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
Volkswagen of South Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, 28273