Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd, Charlotte, North Carolina 28273 Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Abe Asmar, General Sales Manager, Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Wale Shoetan, Internet Sales, Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Wale Shoetan

Internet Sales

February 19, 2017

"I'll never buy anywhere else!"

- elenirae

This was my first experience buying a brand new car and these folks went the extra mile on every detail! My salesperson, Rick Pitre, was knowledgeable and made sure my specific needs were met with the vehicle he helped me choose, a Jetta SE! My personal favorite feature is the blind spot monitoring, he knew I would need it! Rick made the whole experience a very pleasurable one! The Management- Abe, Patrick, and Kent, you guys are awesome!

February 16, 2017

"2nd Passat in just over 2 years."

- glkopera

Spiros Dedis and his colleagues at VW of S. Charlotte helped me to navigate the diesel emissions issue with aplomb. I'm selling back my TDI Jetta and having my TDI Passat repaired. I turned right around and made a great deal on a TSI Passat and was able to pay for it using the VW diesel refund. Thank you, Spiros and thank you VWSC. Fahrvergnügen lives at VWSC.

February 14, 2017

"Loyal VW Customer"

- F-4Driver

Spiros and Kwasi are great VW salesmen. After turning in my beloved TDI, I was in search of a replacement but not sure it would be another VW. On my list was the Subaru Outback, Prius, and Mazda CX-5 among others. Both Spiros and Kwasi were very congenial, knew the products exceptionally well, were easy to work with and guided me to the Alltrack which is clearly a better car. I highly recommend you search them for out their expertise if you're in the market.

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
Volkswagen of South Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, 28273