Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Call
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
Bob Cannon
1/26/2015

"works for me"

Needed more service than I realized. Car is a keeper so had it done as recommended by Tracy Montes. She is very knowledgeable and kept me in the loop every step of the way. It felt like personal attention.. (actually it was) Bob Cannon

Tracy Montes

January 27, 2015

Thanks for the 5-star review, Bob! We love to hear that our customers feel informed and attended to. Please come back to see us for any of your automotive needs in the future!

Dina Spencer
1/16/2015

"Customer Service was great!"

The shop was excellent in handling our situation. Although we did not purchase our 2013 Passat at his location they treated us as return customers.Quick service and friendly atmosphere!

Scott
1/02/2015

"Scott W Jetta Purchase"

1/2/15 Recently purchased a 2012 Jetta from VW South Charlotte. Spiro Dedis is the man to see if you want to get a new or used VW. The whole transaction couldn't have gone any better. This is my second car from them and I couldn't be any happier. A five star dealership all around.

Aaron Beta

January 06, 2015

Thank you for providing us with great feedback from your recent visit with us. We are pleased to hear Spiro helped you have such a smooth experience while purchasing your 2012 Jetta. Enjoy your new car and we hope to see you again!

kdunning
12/31/2014

"Great location"

The sales staff and management team were incredibly helpful and accommodating to my wants and limitations in leasing a new vehicle. Selection of vehicles was wide.

January 02, 2015

Thanks for the 5-star review! We are glad you found our team helpful and enjoyable during your recent visit. We always strive to provide the highest-quality service so it's great to hear our staff delivered. Enjoy your new car!

dflack
12/31/2014

"Superb 2nd VW Purchase Experience"

Under unfortunate circumstances VW CC was totaled; researched another VW CC online and found a trade up opportunity at the VW of South Charlotte dealership, traveled from Greensboro late in the evening, car was ready to test; Kent and Abe were tremendous in helping to find the best financial solutions quickly with thorough explanations to put me back in a vehicle within hours. Would highly recommend to others.

January 02, 2015

Thank you for honoring us with such a wonderful review! We are so happy Kent and Abe were helpful and thorough during your car-buying experience. We will be sure to pass along your generous compliments. Come back and see us soon and enjoy your new VW!

Pagelander
12/30/2014

"Reasonable Pricing"

For my 40k service a dealership closer to me wanted to charge me twice as much as these guys. Needless to say I travelled to South Charlotte VW. Very friendly people. Pagelander

January 02, 2015

We appreciate the 5-star review and are so happy to be your dealership of choice! Please don't hesitate to give us a call or pay us a visit next time your Volkswagen is in need of service. ​Thank you again for the kind words!

hrfore1
12/05/2014

"Great people"

Met Spiros and immediately connected with him. He was very helpful and patient with my father and I. He, Abe and Lonnie are good at what they do.

December 08, 2014

Thanks for your feedback, we are so glad to hear that Spiros was patient and helpful for you and your father. We truly appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your purchase.

thallums
12/04/2014

"The worse service ever VW South Charlotte"

The worse service !!!! I have had my car serviced here several times. This last time was the worse 12/1/14. They charged me for services NOT rendered. I was still having the same problem I have been complaining about the last 3x's I brought my Jetta in. After they charged me all these fees and problem remained I contacted EUROWISE. They were professional, friendly, quick, concerned with fixing the problem and sent pictures of defected part. Real customer service. They informed me the work VW did the day before was not done. I was not surprised . EUROWISE ordered the parts from VW to fix my car. Thanks VW !

youreg

ida.luchey
11/30/2014

"Great Volkswagen buying Experience"

I had a wonderful car buying experience thanks to Spiro D. and Abe. I had read about the CC sport before going shopping and was focused on purchasing it. Spiro was very knowledgeable and the test drive confirmed that I had focused on the right car. Four days after buying the car I am LOVING IT MORE & MORE. Thanks Volkswagen of S.Charlotte!.

December 01, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Spiro D. and Abe! We pride ourselves on having a friendly, knowledgeable staff, and we always try to make our customers feel comfortable. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your time at Volkswagen of South Charlotte. We’ll pass along the kind words and we hope to see you soon!

lisaluda
11/22/2014

"Amazing car buying experience"

Wonderful car buying experience! I will never go to any other dealership (this is the 2nd car I've bought from VW of South Charlotte). Friendly staff, beautiful showroom. Just a great experience!!

November 24, 2014

Hello, Thank you for visiting Volkswagen South Charlotte and taking the time to write this outstanding review. We also appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and compliments. We’ll be sure to pass them along. One of our main goals is providing high-quality service, so we’re pleased to hear that your visit reflected our goal. Please feel free to visit again if more automotive needs arise. Enjoy your new car!

Reviews of Spiros Dedis