Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
Syra31
5/25/2016

"My 6th VW"

First off I love Volkswgen! This dealership is the best I have ever worked with! This is my 6th VW so I know a few Dealerships. Mike P and the 4 other people, all listened to what I wanted and took all the time needed! I highly recommend stopping into VW South Charlotte, even if you're not in the market for a new vehicle. This was a very Pleasant Experience. I also feel like I made new friends. I love my 2016 Passatt 5 stars - exceptional service and a wonderful experience.

May 26, 2016

We love you too, Syra31! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! It is our pleasure providing all our customers with a fantastic experience. Our team will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

vwfirsttimer
5/22/2016

"Pleasantly Surprised"

I have never purchased a VW before or visited this dealership, but was pleasantly surprised by the service. We came with the intent to purchase a specific vehicle we had seen online and found the experience "hassle-free." After being greeted with a cup of coffee, our salesman, Bill Patterson, guided us through the process, was able to answer all of our questions and worked with us patiently to negotiate a price. The manager also took the time to meet us and thank us personally for the purchase. I would recommend this dealership and Bill Patterson!

Bill Patterson

May 23, 2016

Thanks for sharing your review with us! We're thrilled to hear Bill and our team pleasantly surprised you with great service during your VW purchase. We're happy to have your recommendation. We hope to see you again!

cng187
5/19/2016

"Great Experience!"

I brought my lease in for service and ended up with a new 2016 Jetta! Matt in Service, Mike P. in Sales, Brian in management, and Fadi in Finance were all extremely helpful and made my experience enjoyable. They addressed my concerns and questions promptly and helped me to make the best decision regarding my new lease. I highly recommend stopping into VW South Charlotte, even if you're not in the market for a new vehicle. Mike even took my car for gas and a car wash when I stopped in a few days later to sign a couple forms! Also, Fadi is the best! 5 stars - exceptional service and a wonderful experience.

Matt (Service), Fadi (F&I)

May 19, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! It's wonderful to hear your service stop ended in you getting a brand new Jetta. We're glad that our team provided an enjoyable and professional experience for you. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you in the future!

vvett
5/13/2016

"Great "

I was a little concerned how my lease turn in or purchase was going to go, But Ramsey Anabtawi was great and explained all my options, and we decided to lease a new Passat. He worked hard to earn my business, and truly a sales person I liked. Also Abe Asmar in finance was very good explained everything and got me out in record time. I must also say the service department over the last 3 years have done a wonderful job, my consultant Tracy Montes, was the reason I came back.

May 13, 2016

Congrats on your new Passat! It is a pleasure to hear Abe and Ramsey went the extra mile to provide you with a wonderful service experience. They will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

dstorsberg
5/11/2016

"Great Experience Buying New Car at VW of South Charlotte!"

Just bought a 2016 VW Golf Sportwagon Limited from VW of South Charlotte! Our Sales Associate Torri Robinson was just the right balance of helpful, but not intrusive. Thanks to his help, we got THE car we wanted and at a price that we feel like was a GREAT deal! Thank you VW of South Charlotte and Torri!

Torri Robinson

May 11, 2016

Congrats on your new 2016 VW Golf Sportwagon Limited VW! It is a pleasure to hear Torri went above and beyond to not only find you a great deal but to give you an excellent experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

vacarter
5/09/2016

"Wonderful Service"

Everyone is very helpful and friendly however, Spiros and Abe are fantastic! I am by no means new to the land of car buying and know it can be a long process, but was in and out with the help of these guys! If you are looking for a VW, you won't regret going to South Charlotte VW!

May 11, 2016

What a great review! We are very pleased to hear Spiros and Abe went above and beyond to provide you with a wonderful experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

journeyon83
5/03/2016

"Great customer service as always. "

This will be the third car purchased from this dealership, two of which Spiros sold. Spiros provides excellent customer service and is very attentive to the customer needs. Finance and service team are also top notch. Will definitely be a long time customer of this dealership.

May 03, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're happy to hear Spiros has provided great experiences for you during your purchases. We appreciate your continued business and look forward to seeing you again.

Jpierannunzi
4/29/2016

"Simple process and great staff."

Daniel Hamdan was a great person to talk to and very nice and professional in helping me find a car most suitable for me. Abe in finance was also awesome!!!

Daniel Hamdan

April 29, 2016

What a great review! It is a pleasure to hear Daniel and Abe provided you with an excellent experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

atpeek91
4/28/2016

"Excellent Dealership!!"

Everyone at this dealership has been very professional and never once made me feel uncomfortable or tried to push me to buy. They have definitely earned my business for many years to come and I cannot wait to send them all of my friends and family.

April 28, 2016

Hi Aaron, Thank you again for your review. Our dealership strives to not put unnecessary pressure on customers, we know that it makes them nervous and doesn't help our relationship. Our relationship with our customers is our top priority. Thank you again!

Betsy Ramirez
4/23/2016

"Amazing Customer service "

Spiros was very helpful in informing my family and I on how to go about with buying my new car.He was also very nice and communicative.

April 24, 2016

Thanks for your review Betsy! We're glad to hear Spiros informed you and your family about your car buying process. Please let us know how we can assist you further in the future.

Reviews of Abe Asmar

Mark Cohen

Principal / Owner

Reviews of Brian Soboh
Brian Soboh

Reviews of Lonnie Hanna Sr.
Lonnie Hanna Sr.