Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
gonebalkan
2/11/2016

"Best Car purchase experience ever!"

Wale and John (finance) were fantastic. Instead of trying to get a sale that would most benefit him or his dealership, he really listened to my needs and got me the maximum bang for my buck. I was close to choosing a vehicle, when Wale was able to get me more options going with the brand new model for about the same monthly payment as a used one that I was interested in. Wale stayed until closing out in a bitter cold night answering my questions and asking questions to find out what I needed. I was not pressured into a sale that night and we set a time to meet in the morning. He was immediately available at our scheduled time. His honesty helped me to avoid a potential mistake with my own lapse in judgment the night before. We test drove another vehicle that morning with my two kids arguing in the back. Wale got them engaged in conversation and we all had a good time. John was very friendly and good with my hungry kids while completing the paperwork. I left VW very satisfied. I got the perfect vehicle for my needs and within my budget... and a very fair trade value for my 2004. My kids have a great memory of buying a new car with dad and they really like their CarFoxes. I will definitely be coming back here for my next vehicle!

Murphys law
2/10/2016

"Great customer service"

Spirts Dedis was very professional and showed us everything there is to know about our 2015 toureg. We appreciate him going above and beyond the call of duty when making sure our vehicle was just right! Thanks to spiros and moe for caring and making our car buying experience a good one. Lori murphy

Hargett
2/09/2016

"Excellent Service "

We stopped at VW Of South Charlote to look at a used first vehicle for my teenager which we found on the Internet. Salesman Peder Jeppesen provided excellent customer service and assisted us with the details of the vehicle immediately as we arrived. The price was within the budget and the vehicle was in great condition. Peder and I exchanged contact information and the following day, we were back for the test drive. We had great conversation during the test drive which covered both in town and highway driving. After the test drive, we were sold. Peder prepared the paperwork and requested the vehicle detailed and soon we were on the highway with our new vehicle. Thanks VW of South Charlotte!! My teenager is "Super Excited"!!

Peder Jeppesen

kbells9
2/08/2016

"Best service ever!"

This was my 2nd car leasing experience with VW of South Charlotte. I highly recommend Moe Borno. His knowledge, service and care is exceptional! He made a seemingly difficult situation a piece of cake.

Sandi
2/08/2016

"Hassle Free!"

Wale and Lonnie were fantastic to work with. We truly felt like they were looking after us and not just trying to "move inventory". Love our new truck!

Boston
2/07/2016

"Easy and hassle free"

It was an easy transaction. Michael McMorrow was great to work with. There was no high pressure and he bent over backward to be helpful!

TD35
2/04/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

Looked at some Volkswagen EOS and took for a test drive. Worked with Michael Passaro on the vehicle that I liked and eventually landed on a deal that I thought was very fair. No pressure from Michael. Enjoyed working with him.

kkay221
2/02/2016

"Sales"

I worked with Bill Patterson and Wale Great customer car.love my new vehicle I would recommend this dealership to my friends Thanks for all your help

Bill patterson

Lizzyy13
2/02/2016

"Never been happier"

My boyfriend and I drove to VW South Charlotte from Wilmington and worked with Wale. We had such a great experience. I don't think I have ever been treated or valued as a customer better. He took the time to figure out what I wanted and needed. Everyone was very nice and treated us very well. We got good vibes the whole time and we left very happy, it was worth the 3 and half hour drive there and back, they made it enjoyable for the both of us. Overall, I was very happy for the experience and would go all the way back for my next purchase, just to have that same customer service.

Croy Schroeder
2/01/2016

"Enjoyable car buying experience..."

I worked with Michael Passaro at the VW dealership of south Charlotte... He did a great job of identifying my car needs... Showing me the cars available that fit my needs... He did a great job showing me all that the car had to offer... I also like the service area and waiting are sat VW... I enjoyed working with Michael and look forward to seeing him again...

Reviews of Abe Asmar