Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
muskoka
3/02/2015

"Kwasi Asante-Ansong was enjoyable to work with."

We recently bought a 2013 Passat SEL for our son. The majority of the sale was done by Kwasi Asante-Ansong, however we looked at cars with Ramsey who was helpful. My comments are more geared toward Kwasi as he was who I started out with. He was honest, patient and really cared that the experience was pleasant for me. I think what most impressed me about Kwasi was when he told my son to call him first if anything went wrong with the car or if he had any questions. He spent time going over all the features of the car and said to text him any questions and in two weeks my son should come back to the dealership and he would go over everything again. I would go back and by another car from him in a heartbeat! Kwasi thank you!

March 03, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Volkswagen of South Charlotte! We are so happy to hear that Kwasi was able to help you and your son with your used car purchase. Please come back to see us soon and congrats on your Passat!

soco
2/24/2015

"Thanks for the new car"

Thank you Wale S. For helping me with deciding to buy a new VW Passat. I enjoyed the test drives of the other cars and yall giving me the best deal for the car!

February 26, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to give our dealership such a great review! I'm so happy to hear that Wale was able to make your recent car purchase experience so enjoyable. Thank you for your business, and enjoy your new VW!

Packtrainer
2/20/2015

"Minutes till closing was not a problem."

With minutes till they closed, they treated us like we walked in at opening. Spiiro, Danny and Abe were great! We're coming back for our next car.

Danny Veliz

February 24, 2015

We are so glad to hear that Spiros, Danny and Abe provided you top-notch service! Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership and please come back to see us soon!

sam
2/11/2015

"Wonderful experience"

Have purchased all my VW's ~8-9, @ VW of South CLT for almost 30 years. The salesman Mike Passero, was very understanding. He helped me walk through the process, (for I hadn't bought a VW for several years). Everyone made me feel very much @ home; & no matter how many questions I asked, they patiently answered them. Highly recommend buying a VW, & please go to VW of South CLT....& ask for Mike Passero!

Mike Passero

February 13, 2015

Sam, we're glad that you chose to share your experience with others, and we love the nice things you've said about our employee, Mike. This type of feedback helps us to continue to do a good job and to serve our customers well. We strive for excellence, and we're glad that your interaction with our dealership was a positive one.

ha2591
2/09/2015

"Excellent Service!"

The entire staff was great & made sure that I didn't have to wait too long for my car after they realized they needed to order a new key, so Tracy Montes immediately got me a loaner car. Everyone on the staff is great to deal with, but I have to give extra kudos to Tracy. She not only knows her job, but makes each customer feel important with her warm personality & sense of humor.

Tracy Montes

February 10, 2015

We are so glad to hear that you had an enjoyable experience with our service department and Tracy in particular! She is a valuable member of our team and always ready to help with a smile on her face. Thank you for reviewing us and please come back to see us soon!

dylanjcyr
2/04/2015

"Made me feel at home"

Bought a certified used car from VW of South Charlotte, and it went about as smooth as it could go. Pleased with the car and the service I was given. Would recommend to anybody looking for a new ride.

February 06, 2015

Dylan, thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience at Volkswagen of South Charlotte. Please come back to see us soon!

Darius A
2/02/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Excellent Buying Experience!!! I felt very welcomed by all the employees I came in contact with! I really appreciate the extra mile that Abe. A, Ramsey A., and Wale S. went as far as informing me about the details, features, and information involving the purchase!! I believe the super courteous service that I received played a critical factor in me making my decision. Since it was my first time purchasing a vehicle, this made the process very very smooth and painless. I would recommend VW of South Charlotte to absolutely anyone!! Well worth it!!

Wale S

February 03, 2015

Darius, thank you for taking the time to review Volkswagen of South Charlotte! We are so glad to hear that our staff was able to make your car buying experience easy and informative. Congrats on your new car and please come back to see us soon!

Bob Cannon
1/26/2015

"works for me"

Needed more service than I realized. Car is a keeper so had it done as recommended by Tracy Montes. She is very knowledgeable and kept me in the loop every step of the way. It felt like personal attention.. (actually it was) Bob Cannon

Tracy Montes

January 27, 2015

Thanks for the 5-star review, Bob! We love to hear that our customers feel informed and attended to. Please come back to see us for any of your automotive needs in the future!

Dina Spencer
1/16/2015

"Customer Service was great!"

The shop was excellent in handling our situation. Although we did not purchase our 2013 Passat at his location they treated us as return customers.Quick service and friendly atmosphere!

Scott
1/02/2015

"Scott W Jetta Purchase"

1/2/15 Recently purchased a 2012 Jetta from VW South Charlotte. Spiro Dedis is the man to see if you want to get a new or used VW. The whole transaction couldn't have gone any better. This is my second car from them and I couldn't be any happier. A five star dealership all around.

Aaron Beta

January 06, 2015

Thank you for providing us with great feedback from your recent visit with us. We are pleased to hear Spiro helped you have such a smooth experience while purchasing your 2012 Jetta. Enjoy your new car and we hope to see you again!

Reviews of Abe Asmar