Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
Robert M. Zito Sr.
6/29/2016

"All Star Sales Team"

Salesman Kent, Sales Manager Brian and Fadi the Finance Manager, were accomodating, efficient and delivered everything expected and more! We had a wonderful experience from beginning to end!

Fadi Saad Finance Mgr. A #5

AmandaM
6/22/2016

"Mr. Spiros Dedis, Sales Consultant, was great. "

These guys (and gals) have friendly customer service and are very thorough. The entire process of leasing went smoothly from sales and financing to picking up new tags. I will be returning to this location for service and leasing/buying my next VW. Thanks, Spiros!

June 23, 2016

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write a review. We truly appreciate it! We are elated to hear that Spiros was able to find you a lease that made both you and your wallet happy. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again!

Kwrabon
6/17/2016

"Excellent service. I felt like their best friend. "

I'm giving these guys a 5 out of 5 should be a 10/10. However. They were all really helpful and so kind. They made my husband and I feel so welcomed. They are not just in this for the sale! Trust me. These guys are AWESOME.

Danny, Fadi

June 21, 2016

Thank you very much for the positive review! We love to hear that our customers feel welcomed and comfortable while at our dealership. We are thrilled you and your husband had a great experience here at Volkswagen of South Charlotte. We hope to see you again soon!

pumpeduse
5/31/2016

"Sales is amazing "

I can't thank everyone who've I've dealt with in sales. From Kwasi in sales to Moe and Abe in finance. VW of South Charlotte is the absolute best. They helped me get into a new vehicle painlessly and effortlessly. They got me a good deal with Volkswagen Credit with the vehicle I originally wanted. No pressure or crazy tactics to real me in. I'm so excited to be in my 3rd VW!

June 01, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! It's our pleasure to assist you and make sure you get a new vehicle painlessly and effortlessly. We're happy to have your business, and we look forward to seeing you again!

dasher66
5/31/2016

"Making the dream a reality!"

I've always wanted a VW Beetle (I mean, who doesn't!!!), but I also wanted a convertible. Dilemma! I was sure that the convertible Beetle was NOT what I wanted, but Spiros convinced me to sit in one, and then to test drive it, and I was SOLD! I love my new silver ladybug! Spiros and John made the car-buying experience painless and easy. And fast!! An hour and I was out, in my new car. :)

May 31, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear Spiros was able to assist you in your tough decision and helped get you into a new VW Beetle. We appreciate hearing from you, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Syra31
5/25/2016

"My 6th VW"

First off I love Volkswgen! This dealership is the best I have ever worked with! This is my 6th VW so I know a few Dealerships. Mike P and the 4 other people, all listened to what I wanted and took all the time needed! I highly recommend stopping into VW South Charlotte, even if you're not in the market for a new vehicle. This was a very Pleasant Experience. I also feel like I made new friends. I love my 2016 Passatt 5 stars - exceptional service and a wonderful experience.

May 26, 2016

We love you too, Syra31! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! It is our pleasure providing all our customers with a fantastic experience. Our team will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

vwfirsttimer
5/22/2016

"Pleasantly Surprised"

I have never purchased a VW before or visited this dealership, but was pleasantly surprised by the service. We came with the intent to purchase a specific vehicle we had seen online and found the experience "hassle-free." After being greeted with a cup of coffee, our salesman, Bill Patterson, guided us through the process, was able to answer all of our questions and worked with us patiently to negotiate a price. The manager also took the time to meet us and thank us personally for the purchase. I would recommend this dealership and Bill Patterson!

Bill Patterson

May 23, 2016

Thanks for sharing your review with us! We're thrilled to hear Bill and our team pleasantly surprised you with great service during your VW purchase. We're happy to have your recommendation. We hope to see you again!

cng187
5/19/2016

"Great Experience!"

I brought my lease in for service and ended up with a new 2016 Jetta! Matt in Service, Mike P. in Sales, Brian in management, and Fadi in Finance were all extremely helpful and made my experience enjoyable. They addressed my concerns and questions promptly and helped me to make the best decision regarding my new lease. I highly recommend stopping into VW South Charlotte, even if you're not in the market for a new vehicle. Mike even took my car for gas and a car wash when I stopped in a few days later to sign a couple forms! Also, Fadi is the best! 5 stars - exceptional service and a wonderful experience.

Matt (Service), Fadi (F&I)

May 19, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to share your review! It's wonderful to hear your service stop ended in you getting a brand new Jetta. We're glad that our team provided an enjoyable and professional experience for you. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you in the future!

vvett
5/13/2016

"Great "

I was a little concerned how my lease turn in or purchase was going to go, But Ramsey Anabtawi was great and explained all my options, and we decided to lease a new Passat. He worked hard to earn my business, and truly a sales person I liked. Also Abe Asmar in finance was very good explained everything and got me out in record time. I must also say the service department over the last 3 years have done a wonderful job, my consultant Tracy Montes, was the reason I came back.

May 13, 2016

Congrats on your new Passat! It is a pleasure to hear Abe and Ramsey went the extra mile to provide you with a wonderful service experience. They will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

dstorsberg
5/11/2016

"Great Experience Buying New Car at VW of South Charlotte!"

Just bought a 2016 VW Golf Sportwagon Limited from VW of South Charlotte! Our Sales Associate Torri Robinson was just the right balance of helpful, but not intrusive. Thanks to his help, we got THE car we wanted and at a price that we feel like was a GREAT deal! Thank you VW of South Charlotte and Torri!

Torri Robinson

May 11, 2016

Congrats on your new 2016 VW Golf Sportwagon Limited VW! It is a pleasure to hear Torri went above and beyond to not only find you a great deal but to give you an excellent experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviews of Spiros Dedis

Moe Borno

Reviews of Wale Shoetan
Wale Shoetan

Internet Sales

Reviews of Lonnie Hanna Sr.
Lonnie Hanna Sr.