Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
DieselTDI15
5/29/2015

"Great Customer Service"

This was my second car purchase from this dealership. Kwasi Asante-Ansong is the most professional Sales Representative I have had in 20 years of car buying. I consider him a friend versus a salesman. Lonnie Hanna, Sr and Brittany in Finance were also fabulous to work with. I highly recommend this dealership.

Jpena016
5/29/2015

"Mike & Clovis were AMAZING!!!!"

I leased my very first car with Mike and Clovis. The entire process was seamless. Mike was awesome; he explained everything about the car and even walked me through the service department and set everything up in my car. He and Clovis made the process so enjoyable and were so friendly that I will probably invite them to my next bar-b-q. Thanks you both, so much!!!!

Michael McMorrow

nlevy
5/27/2015

"Good experience"

I recently upgraded from a certified pre-owned EOS purchased from VW of South Charlotte to a newer model from this same dealership. I found them to be knowledgeable and professional. I was in and out in a few hours. I recommend this dealership if you are in the market for a new or certified pre-owned VW.

May 29, 2015

Thanks for the 4 stars, Nichelle! We are happy to hear that the process was an enjoyable one! Please let us know of anything we can do to earn 5 stars next time. Enjoy your new EOS, and thank you for choosing Volkswagen of South Charlotte!

Charles58
5/25/2015

"Zach, Abe and Clovis were great!"

I went to look for a used car initially. Zach Reeves and Clovis were very helpful. I ended up buying a new car. Need I say more?

Zach Reeves, Clovis

May 27, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback! We're so glad to hear that Zach, Abe and Clovis were helpful and made the car-buying process easier for you! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

suzync22
5/25/2015

"Great experience"

Just leased my second VW and VW South. Great, easy and painless. Mike Pasarro was wonderful to work with. I highly recommend anyone looking for a VW to go there. You will not be sorry.

Mike Passaro

May 27, 2015

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience here at Volkswagen of South Charlotte!

Markey
5/23/2015

"Easy Car buying experience "

After looking for a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 or Chevy Silverado for over a month and trying to decide on the right one, i found myself at VSC. I typically dislike the car buying experience and salesmen in general. I had the pleasure of working with Michael McMorrow. I had already been to 4 other dealerships over the course of two weekends and Mike was by far the best. He sat quietly in the back seat letting me hear the truck and didnt hound me at all into buying the truck. He was the only dealer who didnt constantly stress how great of a vehicle it was and the usual spills. In his office he had no problem talking about personal stories with my fiance and I even after the deal was already made and he had the sale. All in all i would really go back to Mike to purchase a vehicle. Even if it's not a VW.

May 27, 2015

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are so pleased to hear that Mike made the experience so much better for you! We'll pass along the kind words. We look forward to seeing you again!

Passat 3.6L
5/21/2015

"VW Purchase"

Went to VW of South Charlotte looking for a good used car. The web site had a particular car that we were interested in and Moe Borno our sales rep was most helpful. We had a brief discussion about a used Passat on Thursday and due to time constraints was able to make an appointment for Saturday morning. Moe had the car pulled off the line and washed ready for our test drive. Test drive was great and Moe answered all of our questions and added his personal experience with the Passat model. Darren Addonisio the sales manager came by to check if there were any questions but gave Moe a lot of room. Car was what we were looking for and the buying steps went very easy with no high pressure. After agreeing on a price Moe put us with Abe Asmer for title, registration and a review of the warranty. Everyone we dealt with were very professional and courteous. Our time frame was limited and we were processed thru without delay. Impressed with the product, staff and facility and I look forward to doing business with VW of South Charlotte.

Moe Borno

May 22, 2015

Thank you for the five stars! We pride ourselves on having great customer service, so we are so happy to hear that you had an excellent experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again.

gscules
5/21/2015

"VW Passat TDI SE"

I had an excellent experience with Volkswagen of South Charlotte. I had to travel over two hours to purchase the vehicle, but it was worth it. Ralph Blum and Clovis Brussi made the entire process quite simple. They were honest and courteous from the beginning until the end. Ralph was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with.

Clovis Brussi

May 22, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you traveling over two hours to do business with us. We are so glad to hear you had a great experience. Thank you again for choosing Volkswagen of South Charlotte!

Kellye71
5/20/2015

"Another great experience"

This was my 2nd experience at VWSC and again walked away very impressed. I had purchased a new Jetta Hybrid in 2013 and was very happy with my purchase. However I had received an email asking if I would be interested in trading it in for something newer or possibly refinancing. I made an appointment with Michael McMorrow and told him right away that I was perfectly happy with my Hybrid and that I was basically there to see what my options were. Michael was excellent - he took his time to explain to me the advantages of keeping my car vs. trading it in and we even discussed the pros and cons of leasing vs. buying. I was honestly spoiled after having the Hybrid because of the excellent fuel economy and comfortable drive in the car. We test drove a Jetta TDI and in all honesty I didn't notice any differences in the feel of the car and the features were comparable to the Hybrid. However this was more about the "bucket list" type of car for me if I was going to make a switch. Michael worked his magic and I ended up with a car that far exceeded my expectations and Abe in finance made sure I got the best financing possible. I am very happy with my new Jetta TDI and will definitely continue to be a repeat customer of VWSC.

Michael McMorrow

May 21, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review, Kellye! We understand that buying a car can be a time-consuming process, so we appreciate your continued loyalty. Enjoy your new Jetta TDI, and we look forward to seeing you again.

foxtrottn
5/20/2015

"Outstanding Customer Service"

My salesman, Moe helped me find the right car for my income and needs. The whole team was clearly focused on providing the best customer service and all went above and beyond when my sale was made. I love my new car and I know that I will never drive anything but a volkswagen! Thank you!

Brittany handled my paper work. It was a quick process and she is so nice.

Reviews of Abe Asmar