Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
edpetdc
7/30/2015

"easy to buy a car here"

Enjoyed my purchase experience at VW of South Charlotte. My sales rep Moe Borno listened to my needs and never tried to put me in something over my budget. His knowledge. and salesmanship were first rate. Thanks Moe Borno.

Moe Borno

Whitfeld
7/28/2015

"Outstanding Experience "

I have owned two Volkswagens (a Cabrio and a Jetta) and knew I wanted to replace my 2006 TDI Jetta with a Golf Sportwagen. Darren and Mark were exceptional. The car buying process was wonderful - they made me feel like family. Additionally, I have always had great service at Volkswagen of South Charlotte. I highly recommend this dealership.

July 30, 2015

Thank you for the amazing review! It's great to hear that Darren and Mark made your car buying experience exceptional! We hope you enjoy your Golf Sportswagen and look forward to seeing you again!

julianrr07
7/28/2015

"best in charlotte"

The people at south charlotte VW were very helpful with all my questions and concerns. they helped me since the moment I stepped into their parking lot, until I signed my 2015 GLI! great group of people definitely worth a try, you wont regret it.

Michael McMorrow

July 30, 2015

Thank you! It's great to hear that our staff was so attentive and able to answer all your questions so that you could pick the perfect car for your needs! We hope you enjoy your 2015 GL and continue to choose Volkswagen of South Charlotte!

grtbdoo
7/24/2015

"Nice dealership"

No hassle, friendly, and they really want to earn your business and get you loyal to the VW brand. Bought anew Jetta as it's got luxury features in an affordable reliable car. Most painless process I've ever had to buy a car. Really easy to work with all around from sales to finance.

Mike Passarro

July 27, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review! I'm glad to hear that we were able to make the car buying process simple and painless! We hope you enjoy your new Jetta and look forward to doing business with you in the future!

itsjwinn
7/21/2015

"Professional and positive experience"

I worked with Moe Borno to lease a 2015 Jetta. He was professional, nice and fun! I highly recommend working with him and look forward to doing more business in the future.

Moe Borno

Dmarraro
7/17/2015

"My mothers new Jetta"

Darren in sales is absolutely no nonsense and exudes integrity! Tracy in service also was a breath of sunshine. They did what they said, and made it a fast easy and painless experience! I highly recommend Darren and the staff! Danny Marraro

Tracy in service

July 20, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review! We are happy to hear that you had a quick and painless experience here at Volkswagen of South Charlotte.

trina6300
7/14/2015

"EXCELLENT"

Everyone is very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend this dealership. They made my experience a great one and I love my car. Thanx

Wale Shoetan

WV Visitor
7/12/2015

"Vhicle Purchase"

We were in the market for a pre-owned vehicle for our daughter before she heads out to grad school in August. We found a car online that appealed to us. We made a phone call and inquired. For the next week we communicated by e-mail with VW South Charlotte to gather further information on the car and reach an agreement on price. During this process Michael McMorrow and Colvis ? were very helpful in getting the information I requested. We are 235 miles away from the car lot. The is always some concern until you lay eyes on the car. Upon arriving we met Mr. McMorrow and he showed us the vehicle. The car had been cleaned thoroughly. The appearance of the car met all my expectations. The test drive went well also. There was some delay in taking care on the transaction due to a high volume of business at the dealership this day. However Mr. McMorrow and finance manager Abe Asmer were very professional in handling all the necessary paperwork. I would rate the car purchase experience as a very good one.

Michael McMorrow, Clovis

July 13, 2015

Thank you for the five-star review, and congratulations on your new vehicle! We are so glad that your experience went so well, and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

William1020
7/10/2015

"Great Service and Experience!!"

I arrived looking to buy my first car and Lonnie made me feel comfortable and introduced me to Darren who was able to help me find the best fit. Darren was very pleasant and assured me that the car I was looking for was the right fit for me. He made sure the process went as smoothly and fast as possible. Abe was then able to give me a very fair deal and also made sure I understood the deal I was receiving. Overall I had an amazing experience and will definitely be returning for any future needs!

Lonnie Hanna

July 13, 2015

Congratulations on your first car, William! We are so glad you were able to find a car that was the perfect fit and that your experience was smooth and easy. We look forward to helping you take care of any future needs here at Volkswagen of South Charlotte!

Erica
7/10/2015

"Best Dealership i've ever been to"

LOVED THIS DEALERSHIP! Walked in having no expectations and was blown away. Great reliable cars, great salesmen (LOVE KWASI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), great atmosphere and decor... SO happy with my purchase (got a certified used Jetta SEL that looked brand new both inside and out). They weren't as willing to go down on the price (took off $100) but I honestly felt bad to ask for it any lower than what it was priced at, given the excellent shape of the car. For the first time I actually wanted to give a dealership my money. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone. If you go ASK FOR KWASI :)

July 13, 2015

Wow, Erica, thank you for the kind words and five-star review! Congratulations on your Jetta and we look forward to working with you again here at Volkswagen of South Charlotte.

Reviews of Abe Asmar