Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Wale Shoetan, Internet Sales, Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Wale Shoetan

Internet Sales

December 08, 2016

"Pleasant Experience at VW of South Charlotte"

- Sharmel Nelson

I spoke with Peder over the phone regarding the promotion that VW was offering. We scheduled a time to meet the next day, and we did. My experience with Peder was easy with no pressure or stress to purchase anything. He listened to me and addressed my concerns and wishes. I walked away with a new car and a good experience. Would I recommend VW of Charlotte? I must certainly would. I have purchased two vehicles as well as had my cars serviced there. I highly recommend them.

December 05, 2016

"I'd give this dealership 6 or 10 stars if I could!"

- ChuckHawks

It was amazing once again being a customer of Volkswagen of South Charlotte - the third car we've gotten there. This time it was to take delivery of a beautiful new Golf R! Just like all the previous purchase experiences we've had at this dealership, this one was excellent. Each deal was handled with knowledge, grace and kindness at every turn. Like always, this time I felt very taken care of throughout the entire process - as though I was family. Since we got our other 2 VWs at this dealership, we have also always had our cars maintained there. My experiences in the Parts and Service departments are always exemplary as well. I cannot recommend Volkswagen of South Charlotte highly enough and look forward to number 4 from them in the future!

November 30, 2016

"Great people to deal with."

- Holly Naglitch

Wale and Ramsey were both very friendly, and helped us get the car we wanted. I would buy from them again, if they had the car I wanted.

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
Volkswagen of South Charlotte, Charlotte, NC, 28273