Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
Peri Winkle
4/24/2015

"Love My New Tiguan"

Recently, and very unexpectedly I found myself in need of a new vehicle in an unfamiliar city. A friend suggested I start the process of finding one by talking to Ramsey at Volkswagen of South Charlotte; best decision I ever made. Ramsey patiently listened while I explained my needs and concerns and I never felt pressured or rushed. He was knowledgeable and professional as well as warm and friendly. After test driving a Tiguan I knew it was the car for me. Ramsey then left me in the very capable hands of Brittney to do the paperwork. She was quick and efficient and went above and beyond by making phone calls to find out how I could keep the personalized license plate I've had for more than 20 years. Then it was back to Ramsey to show me how everything on the car worked. He assured me that he and the dealership's service department will be there for me in the coming years and off I went. The next day I went back to drop off paperwork so they could get my personalized license plate for me. I dealt with the Asmar brothers and they too were professional and friendly. My entire experience from start to finish was pleasant and I highly recommend Ramsey and Volkswagen of South Charlotte.

Brittney, Lonnie

April 24, 2015

Thanks for such an awesome review! We are so glad Ramsey, Brittney and the rest of our team were able to provide you with an easy and enjoyable experience. We always strive to make sure our customers receive the best service possible and we are so glad to hear that was the case! We hope you enjoy your new Tiguan and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

jbg0926
4/20/2015

"Purchase of Passat"

Spiros really went above and beyond to make a stressful situation, pleasant. The partnership with Spiros and Lonnie made the purchase of my new Passat streamline and seamless. Go visit these guys! They are in the best interest of you as the driver and customer.

April 21, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful review of our sales staff! We are so glad Spiros and Lonnie were able to work together to make your car buying experience seamless. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

msautry2012
4/19/2015

"EXCELLENT. Spiro was amazing."

A great experience.I would highly recommend Volkswagen of South Charlotte flour anyone looking into leasing or buying a car to go there and talk with Spiro. He was ready to get along with, not pushy and made for an excellent process of getting into my new Jetta!

Vwwolfe
4/15/2015

"Come Back!!! "

Michael Passaro was my sales associate. I came in looking for a new car, and was thrilled by the experience Michael gave me. Not pushy. Relaxed. Knows his stuff hands down. He is willing to work. Service 10/10. I felt at home. Coming back for my next car to South Charlotte VW!!!

April 16, 2015

What an awesome review! I'm so pleased to learn that Michael did a great job in helping you find a new car. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new ride!

joefer13
4/14/2015

"The start of a new jetta saga"

I needed better gas mileage without losing power and so I was looking at used TDIs. After being helped by Wale and his support staff...why isn't his name and picture up here yet!? Wale and Darren and Mo and Abe and SOOO many others treated me like family and above all a valued customer. Not only did I drive away in a new 2015 jetta instead of a used one, but it was fully loaded the way I wanted, the right colors and set up all shipped from 3 hours away. Not just shipped, they DROVE it up the next day! They knew my needs as a student and found some how that my payment went down and I only increased the value of my car not to mention my 52 mpg on the way home on highway/city mixed driving. The car is amazing and I have no doubts that IF a problem arose that they would waste no time in fixing it. Be sure and ask your salesman about the sock group lol. Seriously this dealership was like one huge family experience and I never felt like my time was being wasted. Even when I knew I was being "sold" something it wasn't a sales pitch but in fact a custom mold made specifically for me. Truly amazing and I will shop and deal with this great establishment for years to come, don't go changing ladies and gents!

Wale Shoetan

April 16, 2015

We appreciate the outstanding review! We are happy Wale, Darren, Mo, Abe and the rest of our team were able to help make your car buying experience an enjoyable one. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Candy's Convertible
4/14/2015

"Happy to be driving a Beetle Convertible again!"

I had a Beetle convertible several years ago and missed it. Stopped in to VW of So. Charlotte on Saturday just to take a look at the new Beetle design. I was immediately greeted by Casey Skrhak, who I later learned had only been on the job about a week. She immediately assessed my needs and likes in a car and brought around the prettiest little sky blue convertible for me to test drive. It's a sweet car and I am impressed with the pick up the 4 cylinder engine has! With the help of her manager, Darren Addonisio, we made a deal and I drove the Beetle home that day. The experience was very pleasant and I drove away happy. Thank you Casey and Darren!

Casey Skrhak

April 16, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to review our dealership! We are so happy to hear that Casey and Darren were able to get you back into your dream car. I will be sure to share your kind words with them. We appreciate your business and hope you come see us again soon. Enjoy your new Beetle convertible!

Jose Trevino
4/09/2015

"Excellent place to go for a car !"

I started by looking online as per usual . I inquired about a car , and they responded very promptly. Every single person from Kent, Matt, and the finance manager were very personable and professional. I had to switch around my appointment times, and Matt stepped up and helped out in kent's absence. Over all a wonderful team at vw of south charlotte . Combine that with great prices on certified pre owned and I'm sold twice over . Thanks for the awesome experience everyone !

Balla09
4/06/2015

"Great experience"

I walked in on 03/11/15, not looking to purchase a vehicle, but simply looking to testdrive a Jetta GLI SEL. I received awesome service from the sales person, Kent McClure and also sales manager Aaron Beta. I wasnt planning on buying that day I have. I was really floored with their professionalism and the buying timeframe really impressed me. Easy process. I was so pleased, I sent a letter to the dealership's general manager and a CC to Volkswagen corporate office. About 1 month later, I have no regrets on my purchase. I would recommend Volkswagen of South Charlotte to anyone who is looking for a VW. -- Thanks,

Aaron Beta

April 07, 2015

Thanks for the awesome review! We are so glad that you ended up buying a new Jetta and have not regretted your decision. Our sales staff is there to help inform your purchase so that you get the best vehicle for your needs. Please come back to see us soon!

jduper
4/03/2015

"Great overall experience!"

Buying a car has never been so easy. Ramsey took the time to listen to my needs and was very in tune to what car would work. He was very knowledgeable about the process and every detail of the vehicle itself. There was absolutely no pressure, just a dedication to professionalism from every person on the team. Ramsey has followed up numerous times after the transaction to make sure everything was fine, make sure I was satisfied, and to say Thank You. I cannot say enough good things about this dealership and personnel. Thank you Ramsey and crew!

ARC
4/03/2015

"Exceptional Service at VW South Charlotte"

Purchased two new VW vehicles from VW South Charlotte today. Exceptional service from start to finish. I cannot thank them enough, especially Mike Passaro, Darren Addonisio and Abe Asmar. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new car. They will ensure your needs are perfectly met. Adrian C

Mike Passaro