Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
CWLGamer
9/24/2016

"Spiros Dedis - THIS IS THE GUY YOU MUST BUY FROM"

If you want excellent customer service. If you want a great automobile. If you want a dealership that will work with you and listen to your concerns. YOU MUST GO TO VW SOUTH CHARLOTTE! They have won me over after being a lifelong Honda customer. Not only is the dealership more attuned to customers wants and needs - they will bend over backwards to work with you and sale you a car! This is the second car we have purchased from Spiros and I must say - he is an excellent customer service ambassador and advocate for Volkswagen! Always friendly and extremely knowledgable, he will do his best to win you over and give you 150%! He understands and listens to what your concerns are and tries to fit you into something you will like and enjoy, at the same time, he also is dedicated to setting very clear expectations during the entire process so you really feel like you are in the know at all times! Spiros - Thank you once more for working with me and my wife! I look forward to seeing you during my service appointments and in two years when Ann's lease is up!

September 24, 2016

CWLGamer, Thank you, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It is wonderful to hear about your experience with Spiros. We would also like to thank you for your continued business, and are very excited to help you with anything you and your wife may need in the future.

VWoracle
9/21/2016

"Outstanding"

Thank you VW South Charlotte for once again providing us with an outstanding car buying experience with beyond and above customer service and professionalism .. This was our second VW a 2016 Passat and we are loving every bit of it .. Thank you Ramsey Anabtawi in sales you were a great help with excellent knowledge of the product and you made the delivery of our new car flawless..thank you Abe in finance you made the whole financing process look so easy yet again I really appreciate your assistance in the finance process. And thank you Mo for making this deal happen.

September 21, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are thrilled to learn about your positive experience with our dealership. Ramsey, Abe, and Mo will be beyond happy to hear your compliments! We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again! Have a great day!

Claudia Escobar
9/18/2016

"Great Service at VW of South Charlotte!"

As a first time buyer, I had a wonderful experience at this dealership. Me and my boyfriend had been shopping around and found the perfect Tiguan here and they were able to make it work under our budget. The customer service was so great. We were helped by Kent, Spiros and Abe who all made the process as smooth as could be and were very friendly. We are extremely happy with our purchase!

September 19, 2016

Hi there, Claudia! We are pleased to hear we were able to provide you with a great first time buying experience! We will make sure to pass along your kind words to every member that helped you during your purchase. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Enjoy your Tiguan!

elhooper
9/18/2016

"South Charlotte VW is great"

We just moved here from Texas and so far the only cool people we've found in Charlotte work at this dealership. Great experience. My only complaint is that they keep it so cold in there that my girlfriend and I had to huddle together for warmth during our deal. I ended up losing three toes to frostbite. Heated seats in the new Tiguan were nice...

September 19, 2016

Thank you for this great review! We will make sure to pass along your valuable feedback to the management about the A/C. We are pleased to hear that our team provided you with a good experience! We greatly appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you and your girlfriend again!

jbir
9/14/2016

"Excellent used car experience"

I had done a lot of homework before I contacted the dealership, as I had very specific car criteria (type, mileage, carfax record, etc). I communicated with the dealership throughout the day, and their communication was specific to ME and MY car--not canned sales discussions. Once I arrived--at the end of the day by the way--I met my salesman Ramsey Anabtawi. Ramsey has a FABULOUS personality and immediately honed in on what was important to me while also emphasizing the specific attributes of the car. He handled the decision-making process with his team quickly and pleasantly and the deal was done. Paperwork was smooth, and I really appreciated that. Ramsey is professional, while friendly, and those are two great skills to have. There was no high pressure or squirrely-ness, just an honest transaction. I can't say enough kind things about Ramsey, but the bottom line is this: I just liked him. The finance manager, John Jones, was very efficient, knowledgeable, professional, and pleasant. I came in pre-approved with my credit union, and did not receive even one bit of pressure to change my mind; this was so appreciated. The car was very clean when I arrived, and even cleaner when I left. Great job! At close, I received a great surprise, you'll have to find out your self! Overall, the dealership is very nice, really quiet fun! And most of the sales team acknowledged me in one way or the other if our paths crossed. Nice at the end of an already long day. Also, the dealership is right off the interstate, so easy access. Volkswagen is a great product, and this dealership certainly showcases the product well! The next time I need a used car I will first contact Ramsey, and will happily tell everyone what a great experience I had.

September 15, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We're delighted to hear that Ramsey and John provided you with such excellent service. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again, we appreciate your business and your recommendation!

Alisonw28
9/14/2016

"Great seller & not pushy "

We came to VW south Charlotte after having been to two other dealerships and were not happy with the pushy sales people. We were so happy to be given Spiro as a salesperson. His politeness, humbleness and knowledge is outstanding. He answered all of our questions and concerns and worked with us to get the car we wanted. I definitely recommend going in and asking for Spiro.

September 14, 2016

Hi Alison, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We know that pushy salesmen just get in the way of a great car buying experience, and we're glad that Spiro was able to give such an experience to you. We hope you'll always let us know if you need anything. Thanks again!

Charles
9/13/2016

"Excellent Experience"

These guys are very easy and provide excellent customer service. Prior to visiting VW South Charlotte, we had visited two other dealerships in the Charlotte area and were pretty tired of negotiations and the hard sells. We came in to VW South Charlotte on a whim (even though we were looking for a Camry) and were extremely surprised at the friendliness and ease of working with the staff. Our sales guy was Matt Hettel who was more than accommodating and made it very clear that he had our best interests in mind. Car salesmen seem to get a bad reputation (we understood why at other dealerships) and Matt was the complete opposite. We checked out a few cars that first visit and left with absolutely no pressure (and no time wasted). After a friendly follow up with Matt and quick email exchanges (he's very responsive), we came back a day or two later (shortly before they closed for the day) and ended up buying a Passat instead of a Camry. We could not have made a better decision and could not have done it without Matt's help. We had a great experience from the minute we walked in all the way through about a half hour past closing time to finally purchase that car. The finance guy was quick and easy as well (we were in and out of that office in 10 minutes). Regretfully I can't remember his name (I think it was John) but he deserves to be recommended. Finally, I've come back twice for quick servicing (detailing/car wash) and this other guy, Kent McClure, has also provided excellent customer service. Can't recommend this dealership enough. In the past I'd visit multiple dealers for a car and get oil changes/rotations/etc at NTB orJiffy Lube. VW South Charlotte takes care of their customers and I don't expect to be going anywhere else for a long time.

September 14, 2016

Hi Charles, thank you for another very positive review! We strive to provide excellent customer service by always putting the customer's needs before our own, and it is always wonderful to hear that it helped. We hope your new Passat continues to be a car that you love for years to come, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Tebow Taquet
9/11/2016

"Great experience"

It was my first time buying a car at a dealership and VW of South Charlotte really made my experience enjoyable. Spiros was a great help and I felt he was trustworthy. Great experience overall!

September 12, 2016

Hi, Tebow! Spiros is a great asset to our team and we are happy to hear he continues to provide his customers with an excellent service! We will make sure to pass along your compliments to him. Thank you for the review! Clovis Brussi, cbrussi@vwsouthcharlotte.com

David
9/07/2016

"Impeccable Sales and Service"

My first experience with VW of South Charlotte was with the service department. The attention to detail and the open lines of communication gave me confidence that the sales group would be no different. I was not dissapointed. I came in to purchase a late model Jetta and walked away with a new Passat. The entire process was seemless and painless. Thank you VW of South Charlotte.

September 08, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! We are pleased to hear you had such a great experience with our team. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

shabbal
8/31/2016

"Excellent experience!! "

I came in to test drive the 2016 Jetta. When I walked in, I immediately met Ramsey, and he told me about the car and let me take it for a spin. Little did I know, that car would be mine the next day. We traded in a car and got a great deal on it. No hassle, no frustrations, just great interaction and great customer service. I came back the next day and was able to drive it off the lot. This Jetta has all the bells and whistles and for the price, I still can't believe it. If you are looking for a new car, specifically a Volkswagen, go here and see Ramsey. (Along with the rest of the staff) So happy to be in the Volkswagen family.

September 01, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! We're so happy to hear that you had a good experience with us. We're proud of the excellent service that Ramsey provides to our customers. We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

Reviews of Spiros Dedis

Moe Borno

Reviews of Wale Shoetan
Wale Shoetan

Internet Sales

Reviews of Lonnie Hanna Sr.
Lonnie Hanna Sr.