Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
PJ
7/20/2016

"Purchasing a Car from VW South Charlotte"

Kwasi was Exceptional!! My total experience at VW South Charlotte was fantastic. The dealership was very clean, well organized and all of the staff were professional and helpful. I was very fortunate to have Kwasi as my Salesman / Teammate during the buying process. Kwasi was very personable, honest, passionate and dedicated to his work and to me as a customer. Kwasi went over and beyond to ensure that he answered all my questions, provided all of my options, focused on what I wanted and most of all wanted me to be happy. Kwasi ensured that he was engaged in every aspect of the process and continued to ensure that I was comfortable with my decision. He was Outstanding in every respect. Kwasi made this car buying experience for me the best I have ever had. I want to Thank him for all that he did for me and to the staff at the dealership for their professionalism and positive spirit toward their customers.

July 20, 2016

Congratulations PJ on your new car and thank you for the positive review! Volkswagen of South Charlotte strive to provide a positive and enjoyable experience and are very glad to see we did just that for you! We truly appreciate your kind words and the impact that Kwasi and our team provided you! We are very excited to assist you with anything you may need in the future and welcome to the family! Clovis Brussi cbrussi@vwsouthcharlotte.com

7/19/2016

"Kwasi is an outstanding!!"

Kwasi is an outstanding salesman, and he attended to all of our needs. He was extremely patient with us and extremely thorough in everything he explained to us.Highly recommend him and this dealership!

July 19, 2016

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy to see Kwasi provided an outstanding and thorough car buying experience. I will be happy to let him know to continue the great work. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Clovis Brussi cbrussi@vwsouthcharlotte.com

one happy Mama
7/19/2016

"Great Experience"

Kwasi is an outstanding salesman with a lot of passion. I rated 5 star because of his performance which made me want to get my car from Volkswagen South Charlotte

July 20, 2016

Hey, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad that Kwasi and his performance brought you to us. We'll be sure to let him know that you appreciated his work, and please feel free to let us know if you need anything else. Thank you!

William Richards
7/16/2016

"Great service and employees "

Had a great time looking good for a car, Spiro was a wonderful help that day. I found what I was looking for and was takenot care of. Wonderful crew working there

July 16, 2016

Thanks for your review, William! We're delighted to hear that Spiro provided you with such a great customer experience. It's always nice hearing from our happy customers. We appreciate your business, let us know if we can be of service in the future!

p_taryn
7/12/2016

"There was a recall on my Jetta. Volkswagen of South..."

There was a recall on my Jetta. Volkswagen of South Carolina took the time to phone me to schedule an appointment to suite me. When I arrived I was greeted from severely employees of Volkswagen. There was no wait time and they immediately took care of my car and gave me a estimate time for the pick up. I got a call an hour and half before my scheduled time. Thanks VW!

John Schmidt

July 20, 2016

Hello, thank you so much for your review! We are grateful for the chance we had to service your Jetta for the recall, and we're so glad you trusted us to help you. Please let us know if you need anything else and we'd be happy to serve you.

malakhava
7/09/2016

"Excellent! "

I've bought my car from Kwasi Asante-Ansong and I'm absolutely happy with my purchase. Kwasi is very knowledgeable and excellent soecialist. He was very helpful and made me feel special. I would recommend himm to everybody.

July 10, 2016

Thank you for sharing you review! We are pleased to know that your experience with Kwasi went so well. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!

Nikki H
7/08/2016

"Kwasi is the best!"

We've now purchased 3 cars (1 new, 1 used, 1 CPO) from Kwasi Asante-Ansong and I'd like to say that he's treated us like family every time. We event took my mom to see him when she wanted to purchase a used car. Whenever I'm in there for service, he always makes sure to come say hello. Everyone at the dealership is incredibly friendly and makes sure that you're taken care of. Kwasi worked with us the best he can to get us a price that we were happy with.

July 09, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review, Nikki! It is surely a pleasure reading about your experiences working with our team, Kwasi in particular. I am happy knowing he treats you like family and that he makes sure to say hi whenever you are around. I will be sure to forward this review to him. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again! Lonnie Hanna Sr. lhannasr@vwsouthcharlotte.com

kmh594
7/06/2016

"Professional and easy to work with"

Jonathan Dudkowski helped me find a new Tiguan--a car I love so much that I've happily leased twice--at a price within my budget. As a recent college grad I was concerned about leasing a car that I could not only afford, but also feel safe driving in around Charlotte. Jonathan and the rest of the VW of South Charlotte team made that process easy and I'm thrilled with my new car!

Jonathon Dudkowski

July 07, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that Jonathan was so helpful. We're proud of our efforts to make sure that we fit in our customer's budgets. Enjoy your Tiguan, please let us know if we can help you again!

MaxJ
7/05/2016

"Professional, efficient, communicative"

Bill Patterson helped me with the purchase of a Toyota they received as a trade-in recently. I had to fly to get the vehicle and he was very accomodating with holding the vehicle, getting all of the paperwork situated prior to my arrival, and making the visit to the dealership extremely quick and efficient. He was very knowledgable about the vehicle as well because of his experience with Toyotas which was extremely helpful. He answered all of my questions and sold me a great vehicle. Thanks to all at VW of South Charlotte

Bill Patterson

July 08, 2016

Thanks for your review, Max! We're delighted to hear that Bill was so helpful - we'll tell him to keep up the excellent work. We always strive to make your experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. Thank you for your business, please let us know if we can be of service in the future!

zmbeam1993
7/05/2016

"First new car purchase from an awesome dealership"

Jonathon was boss and listened to everything I wanted. He helped me find a car that was within my budget and got me an incredible deal on it.

Jonathon Dudkowski

July 08, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're so happy to hear that Jonathan was able to help you find a great deal on your vehicle. Let us know if we can help with anything else - we hope to see you again!

Reviews of Spiros Dedis

Moe Borno

Reviews of Wale Shoetan
Wale Shoetan

Internet Sales

Reviews of Lonnie Hanna Sr.
Lonnie Hanna Sr.