Volkswagen of South Charlotte

9900 South Blvd,
Charlotte, North Carolina 28273
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
jd134
8/28/2015

"Simply awesome"

I have dealt with Darren and from the beginning til I took off with my new purchase everything was smooth and friendly. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and accommodating. On our way to the dealership my buddy ran out of AdBlue for his TDI. I called Darren and he had some for us when we got there even though the service dpt was closed at the time. Keep up the good work. I'll be back.

luke

c0nspire
8/28/2015

"Low pressure, knowledgeable salesman, good prices."

I have now purchased my SECOND Volkswagon from VW of South Charlotte. My second experience has been every bit as good as my first. Same low/no pressure, same great deal. Ask for Mike Passaro (FANTASTIC salesman)!

Mike Passaro, Mamoud Asmar

as1984
8/26/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

Great service from everyone that we encountered. Our salesman, Darren, was extremely knowledgeable about all the cars we were interested in. He was not the "pushy" salesman that some people can be, which was one of the reasons we chose to purchase from this dealership. After we made a decision, it was a quick transaction (less than 30 minutes) and we were out the door.Highly recommend Darren and Volkswagen of South Charlotte.

angelina05
8/26/2015

"First Time Buyer- GREAT Experience "

This was my first time buying a car and I had an awesome experience. I was able to get the car I LOVE for a very affordable price. The management and sales reps were very helpful and were willing to do anything they could to make my first experience my best. Thanks again!

John Jones

Pongee6044
8/25/2015

"Excellent service "

I had the best customer service from the moment I reached the dealership Michael McMorrow was waiting for me with the keys to the suv that I was interested in and the one I brought I would buy my next car here without a doubt!!!!!

Michael McMorrow

GriffinD12
8/24/2015

"Great experience for a first time buyer"

This was a great experience. I was a first time car buyer, and after doing my research had a good idea of what car would fit my range and requirements. Spiros walked me through the options within my range and desired models and took a good test drive. After the drive, we talked through pricing options and gave me a great deal. The manager and finance team made the paperwork very easy and offered a great rate to buy. I would absolutely recommend VW of South Charlotte. If you do your homework and come in with a good idea of what you want, they will make it happen. As a general statement, I wish more cars had manual transmission but I know I'm in the minority on that.

VW.Abreu
8/22/2015

"Loved my Experience! I will definitely go back to South CLT "

The Volkswagen is the Best!!! I visited a few other dealerships yesterday and none came close to the deal I received at volkswagen. I got a better deal than what I had expected. Don’t even waste your time going anywhere else. They deserve 5 stars. Make sure to check them out!!!! I can’t stop telling everyone about my experience yesterday. I love the look on their faces when I tell them how much I paid for my care including the warranty the i gat. I could not be happier!!!! A Big Thanks to Kent Mcclure And Mo Asmar and his brother Abe Asmar I was extremely pleased. Thanks to all of the people who made my purchase so easy.

SaraY
8/20/2015

"Great Experience"

Kwasi was great to work with! He listened to my needs and found the exact car I wanted and was able to get it her quickly.

ryan22
8/17/2015

"Best car buying experience so far!"

They were very respectful of my time and very engaging. I leased a new Jetta and they moved through the process quickly and with very little hassle. I would recommend them to any friends and family!

wale, but he was busy so someone else helped us

Nick H
8/16/2015

"Outstanding sales experience courtesy of Kwasi Asante-Ansong"

This was my fourth straight VW car, and the third purchase/lease at VW of South Charlotte. After I leased my previous car two years ago, I decided that I would only ever buy/lease a car from Kwasi in future. In my dealings with Kwasi, he has come across as scrupulously honest, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable about his product. Entering a car dealership to buy a car is something that few of us look forward to, but Kwasi actually makes the process enjoyable, in large part due to his likability factor. It truly is a pleasure dealing with him. I would recommend Kwasi unreservedly. A great guy!

Reviews of Abe Asmar