Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Call
Volkswagen of South Charlotte Info
About Volkswagen of South Charlotte

Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Cohen. I am the General Manager/Owner here at the all new Volkswagen of South Charlotte. It is our ultimate goal here to provide you with all the information you request in an up front straight forward manner. My complete desire is to make sure that each and every customer is treated with the professionalism and courtesy that they come to expect from all of my staff. If there is anything that I can do for you personally please do not hesitate to give me a call or visit me at the store. If you are not happy with your experience please let me know, so I can try to help. Thanks Mark Cohen GM

About Volkswagen of South Charlotte Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• Free hand car wash when you have your vehicle serviced
hrfore1
12/05/2014

"Great people"

Met Spiros and immediately connected with him. He was very helpful and patient with my father and I. He, Abe and Lonnie are good at what they do.

December 08, 2014

Thanks for your feedback, we are so glad to hear that Spiros was patient and helpful for you and your father. We truly appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your purchase.

thallums
12/04/2014

"The worse service ever VW South Charlotte"

The worse service !!!! I have had my car serviced here several times. This last time was the worse 12/1/14. They charged me for services NOT rendered. I was still having the same problem I have been complaining about the last 3x's I brought my Jetta in. After they charged me all these fees and problem remained I contacted EUROWISE. They were professional, friendly, quick, concerned with fixing the problem and sent pictures of defected part. Real customer service. They informed me the work VW did the day before was not done. I was not surprised . EUROWISE ordered the parts from VW to fix my car. Thanks VW !

youreg

ida.luchey
11/30/2014

"Great Volkswagen buying Experience"

I had a wonderful car buying experience thanks to Spiro D. and Abe. I had read about the CC sport before going shopping and was focused on purchasing it. Spiro was very knowledgeable and the test drive confirmed that I had focused on the right car. Four days after buying the car I am LOVING IT MORE & MORE. Thanks Volkswagen of S.Charlotte!.

December 01, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Spiro D. and Abe! We pride ourselves on having a friendly, knowledgeable staff, and we always try to make our customers feel comfortable. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed your time at Volkswagen of South Charlotte. We’ll pass along the kind words and we hope to see you soon!

lisaluda
11/22/2014

"Amazing car buying experience"

Wonderful car buying experience! I will never go to any other dealership (this is the 2nd car I've bought from VW of South Charlotte). Friendly staff, beautiful showroom. Just a great experience!!

November 24, 2014

Hello, Thank you for visiting Volkswagen South Charlotte and taking the time to write this outstanding review. We also appreciate your loyalty to our dealership and compliments. We’ll be sure to pass them along. One of our main goals is providing high-quality service, so we’re pleased to hear that your visit reflected our goal. Please feel free to visit again if more automotive needs arise. Enjoy your new car!

Jansheppard
11/19/2014

"Customer Service is not dead!!"

I found the best customer service in town the day I walked in the VW South showroom to check out the Beetles. I had just left a dealership where the sales person was over bearing and pushing all the time. Jay Wallace was great, he took the time to listen to what I wanted and was not pushing the sales. He worked with me on my trade-in and I was pleasantly surprise on the cost. I was able to get a used Beetle at a price I was happy with. Abe Asmar was great with the financing, explained all the paperwork as we went along never rushing thru the process. With the team of Jay and Abe I was able to get the car I wanted that day and have been very pleased every day when I step into my car and start the engine. Days after the sale Jay called to follow up on the sales and see if I had any questions.What a nice car buying experience!! Thank you VW South for such a great team!!!

November 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It is wonderful to hear such kind words about Jay and Abe - we are very lucky to have them. I am glad that you were able to have such a magnificent car buying experience, and we are looking forward to the next time you stop by!

Will4730
11/17/2014

"Working with Spiros and Mark made all the difference!"

I was incredibly impressed with the entire experience - from beginning to end. I would highly recommend to anyone! I went in to "simply look" and explore the new Passat's - I left with a new 2015 Passat and a huge smile. Great work!

November 19, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us wonderful feedback. We strive to provide the best experience for our customers and we are honored to hear we succeeded. Enjoy your new 2015 Passat and come see us if any future needs may arise!

j1mc23
10/31/2014

"Purchase of used car"

My wife and I had a great experience working with Spiros last weekend. We started our car search at VW South Charlotte and we were impressed with the customer service we received. Spiros was very knowledgeable about the VW line and he helped guide us in the right direction, ultimately purchasing a 2013 Passat. Spiros was very friendly and made the car buying experience comfortable. The manager of the dealership also introduced himself and reassured us that we were purchasing a great vehicle. It was nice to know that he cared and this made the experience more personal. I would highly recommend this dealership and working with Spiros- friendly, knowledgeable, customer-focused.

November 03, 2014

Thank you honoring us with a five-star review! I am happy to hear your kind words about Spiros and I will be sure to pass it along to him and the rest of our staff here at Volkswagen of South Charlotte. Thank you for your business and we hope to see you soon!

hrupprecht
10/17/2014

"Purchase of new car"

I had a great experience with buying my new VW Passat from Volkswagen South. My salesman Muzen Tutah was very impressive with his knowledge about the car, finance and showed perseverance which I appreciated since I was VP Sales for a large Engineering Company before retirement. He definitely assisted me in making the best deal for me. I can highly recommend him. Tracy Montes who is their Service Consultant was very helpful and handled all service related questions to my full satisfaction.

Tracy Montes

October 20, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. It is great to hear that you had such a great experience with Muzen and Tracy: we are very lucky to have them. I am glad you were able to get the best deal possible, and we are looking forward to the next time!

CWLGamer
9/24/2014

"Easiest Car Buying Ever!"

I must say I was very impressed and grateful to the dedication and ethics of working with everyone at VW South Charlotte. My wives 2002 VW blew the head gasket in late August. The VW only had 108K miles and to say I was rather upset by the entire situation was an understatement. My wife and I had just closed on a brand new home in April so the last thing we needed was a new car payment. After consulting the maintenance department, I felt we would be better off replacing her car and leasing a new one. That’s when Spiro stepped in and worked with me to secure a great deal on a lease and even take the old broken down car off our hands. I was able to get my wife the car she wanted – a 2014 Jetta SW with Connectivity, trade-in the old car, and walk out the door with nothing but owing our first lease payment! My wife absolutely loves her new car and I am even thinking or dropping my loyalty to Honda for a new 2015 VW Passat. Spiro – and others at VW South Charlotte – THANK YOU for making our car buying so simply and understanding our situation!

September 25, 2014

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are thrilled to learn that Spiros was helpful in finding your wife the perfect car and at a great deal. Customer service is very important to us, and we believe Spiros is a prime example of the quality customer service we strive to provide our customers with everyday. On behalf of Spiros and the rest of us here at Volkswagen of South Charlotte, we hope your wife enjoys her new Jetta and we hope to help you find the perfect Passat for you soon!

sherri.f.matthews
9/10/2014

"Purchased used vehicle"

We purchased a used Toyota Sequoia last week from VW of South Charlotte. I usually do not like dealing with dealerships but I have to say I was very impressed with the overall atmosphere. Everyone we dealt with were super friendly and provided a great experience. Our primary salesperson was Michael McMorrow. He was very personable and very helpful. When asked where we purchased our vehicle I do not hesitate to say VW of South Charlotte. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. THANKS VW OF SOUTH CHARLOTTE! Also, thanks to Robbie. Lastly, thanks to Michel for being a non-pressure salesman.

Michael McMorrow

September 11, 2014

Thank you for the excellent rating and review! We are happy hear that you found our staff friendly and helpful during your car buying process. I will definitely pass on the kind words to Michael and Robbie. We really do appreciate you recommending our dealership. Hope you enjoy your new Sequoia!

Reviews of Spiros Dedis