Volvo Cars Silver Spring

Jon Hulsizer

Neal Hyman, , Volvo Cars Silver Spring

Neal Hyman

May 02, 2017

"Second Time Satisfied Customer"

- Volvo #2

My experience with Herb Gordon Volvo has spanned 17 years. During this time the Sales, Service, Financial Services, General Managers and staff have been spectacular. Throughout the duration of ownership of my 2000 Volvo S70, purchased at Herb Gordon, I appreciated the courteous/efficient/professional maintenance service staff so much that I knew I would be buying a 2nd Volvo from Herb Gordon. I just purchased a 2017 XC90 Momentum in Magic Blue. Wow; this vehicle has everything from new technology and safety to just being an exciting SUV to drive. The Herb Gordon experienced staff (Iris, Jose, Trisha, Ed & Noah) were extremely helpful in discussing and explaining all the details of purchase, driving, and maintenance of the vehicle. I would not hesitate to recommend Herb Gordon to my friends and colleagues.

Eddie Sarecky
Other Employees : Iris Harley, Jose Espejo, Noah Greaney, Trisha

April 30, 2017

"Had a wonderful time at Herb Gordon "

- trinee627

The salesperson Russell Bruce was not pushy . He took his time with me . Although I was not ready to buy the XC90.. I will buy soon .

Russell Bruce

April 30, 2017

"Excellent Sales Experience"

- DC

My buying experience with Iris Harley was excellent. She was considerate, organized, professional, and went above and beyond the call of duty. She helped me find the right car for my circumstances and made the purchasing experience smooth and easy. Her colleague Patricia Pruitt was excellent as well in making the payment process easy as well as showing me the protection packages available without any pressure. I would recommend the both of them to anyone.

Iris Harley, Patricia Pruitt