Volvo Cars of the Palm Beaches

Peter Maria, Volvo Product Specialist, Volvo Cars of the Palm Beaches

Peter Maria

Volvo Product Specialist

May 22, 2017

"Great Guys to work with "

- kindervolvo

This was actually the best experience I ever had purchasing a car. No pressure at all just ask what I need from my side to get the deal done. Took care of my two boys which are with me at the time. I would most likely never visit another dealer again specially not for another Volvo. Thank you Guys Henry

May 22, 2017

"Pleasant car-leasing experience"

- volvo4sanda

We recently leased a new Volvo from this dealership. Having purchased many cars in the past, this was a pleasant, stress-free experience. Our main sales person was Andrew Bisaccia. He was direct, knowledgeable, and quite willing to work with us to enable us to acquire a vehicle. He followed up with calls and always made himself available for questions or concerns. He knew the product and made sure that we were satisfied with it. On the few occasions when he was not available, Peter Maria stepped in and handled our transaction. Peter also was terrific. The dealership itself is quite nice. It is comfortable to be in and each employee we interacted with was pleasant and personable. We definitely would recommend this dealership, and especially Andrew, to anyone interested in a Volvo in the southeast Florida area.

Andrew Bisaccia
Peter Maria

April 23, 2017

"EXCELLENT"

- denholliday

Very professional ,Joel really knows the electronics of the XC 90 and very good at explaining in detail, and how to use( everything.) Joel spent a lot of time to show me all the vehicles in stock to make sure I knew what I was buying.

Joel Capaz