Volvo Huntington

Volvo Huntington

Call
Volvo Huntington Info
About Volvo Huntington

With its move to Huntington, Volvoville brings 50 years of Volvo experience and expertise to Long Island's North Shore. Volvoville is the #1 volume Volvo dealership in New York State, as well as a repeat winner of the Volvo factory's prestigious "President's Award" for excellence in all aspects of dealership operations. We can help you find the "perfect Volvo," just the right combination of safety, performance, economy, and convenience. Our factory certified pre-owned inventory is deep and enticing. And Volvoville Huntington's award-winning service staff will help you maintain your Volvo to the highest standards of the esteemed manufacturer. Please stop in and see us at our new Volvoville Huntington home!

About Volvo Huntington

Windy
12/18/2014

"Volvoville - No Regrets"

As with all my visits to Volvoville it was pleasant, quick and accurate. They know how to and do things right. There is no pressure just recommendations based on their knowledge of the car..

vincea98
11/22/2014

"Great Service"

Staff is always pleasant and accommodating. Definitely would recommend on all levels from service and to sales. I've dealt with both Paul and Dave and both are good people that will certainly take care of your needs.

RBFEM2002
11/21/2014

"A DEALERSHIP TO BE EMULATED"

I have been servicing my Volvo's for over sixteen years at Volvoville. First in Massapequa and now in Huntington. The remodeled waiting area is very comfortable. I usually wait for my car to be serviced and have experienced prompt , responsive work. The staff is always up-front, explaining what they recommend, the cost and the time to complete. I strongly recommend servicing your Volvo here.

cod4ajm
11/05/2014

"Saved by Long Island Auto Group - Volvoville Huntington"

The engine in my S-80 had a extreme accident - through a lack of oversight on my part the engine was filled with water. The wonderful, experienced, expert, knowledgeable, dedicated staff was able to save the engine! Rich Biata the service advisor, guided my car back to health, saving me a staggering repair bill. I cannot say enough good things about Volvoville Huntington, its staff, techs and organization. Thank you all!

Rich Biata

Michele and Tom
10/30/2014

"Wonderful!"

Bernie was great! Recently purchased a 2015 Volvo XC60....Bernie was very patient and thorough! Would advise future customers to ask for Bernie- he will do right by you.

Bernard Shereck

danfog
10/03/2014

"Service"

Overall a very good experience. If price is right when my lease it I will be back for another Volvo. I do hope you have a good replacement for Marc Andersen.

pattybloom
9/11/2014

"1st Class Experience!"

We had a perfect experience at Volvoville Huntington. We were 100% satisfied with the care & treatment we received by our knowledgable & very friendly sales person Bernie Scherek. He made the leasing process fast and easy and he and David Cohen even assisted in returning our old car. This is our first Volvo but surely won't be our last! Thank you, we are very pleased! P&NBloom

Bernie Scherek

joesueing
8/31/2014

"Sales Person Made This Experience Great"

We went to Volvoville looking for a car for our daughter. Since she is a new driver we wanted her to be in a safe car. Our Sales Rep Bernard Shereck helped up find the perfect car at a reasonable price. This is our 6th Volvo and I can honestly tell you that Volvoville is a great dealer to work with. Our daughter was thrilled with her new "previously owned" car. She named her car Bernie after our sales rep. Thanks Volvoville for another great experience. JS Ing

Bernard Shereck

Pbusell
7/22/2014

"Excellent customer service"

Had an outstanding experience when having my C70 serviced last week. Everything was done in a timely manner and the service advisor was friendly and pleasant. We had a question that I forgot to ask at the visit and it was answered through a subsequent email exchange.

R_Beck
7/21/2014

"Honest Customer Service"

Being from the retail/ customer service industry I understand the importance of top notch customer service.That is what I received from Volvoville Huntington. Jon Whidden & Teresa in Service goes above and beyond for his customers. I will continue to return to this dealership for all my needs. Thank you, Ryan Beck

Jon Whidden, Theresa