Volvo Huntington

345 West Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington, New York 11743
Volvo Huntington Info
About Volvo Huntington

Volvo Huntington (formerly Volvoville) brings over 50 years of Volvo experience and expertise to Long Island's North Shore. Volvo Huntington is a repeat winner of the Volvo factory's prestigious "President's Award" for excellence in all aspects of dealership operations. We can help you find the "perfect Volvo," just the right combination of safety, performance, economy, and convenience. Our factory certified pre-owned inventory is deep and enticing. And Volvo Huntington's award-winning service staff will help you maintain your Volvo to the highest standards of the esteemed manufacturer. Please stop in and see us at our Volvo Huntington home!

About Volvo Huntington

Marc S
5/28/2015

"Rich is wonderful"

Thanks Rich for your help. Always a smile and a great greeting upon arrival. Has your best interest in mind. Thanks for having "my back"

Rich B

MD
5/26/2015

"Great experience purchasing first car!"

I had an excellent experience buying my first Volvo at Volvoville Huntington. Eddie and Dave were friendly which made my experience as a customer stress-free and pleasant.

VOLVO XC60
5/08/2015

"Best car buying experience"

Customer service was excellent. This was the best car buying experience my husband and I have ever experienced. Ed Ferrari was a pleasure to deal with and got us into a great. Would recommend this dealership to everyone!!

TAM
5/06/2015

"POOR SALESMANSHIP AND CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I went to this is dealership on a Saturday after seeing a particular vehicle on their website. When I got to the their lot I was told that the car was not there and it was out being detailed. I was then givie a salesman and all my information was then taken by a Mark DeMartini a sales consultant. who told me that the car would be back on the lot on Tuesday , and he would take pictures and and email them to me. I that I could even come in for a test drive at that time, needless to say I never got a picture or the courtesy a phone call from Mr. DeMartini . I then had a friend call the dealership to ask if the car was available and he was told that someone put a deposit on it., but they would take his name and number just in case , of course he declined . he told me that I would be a fool to deal with that dealership. I'm going to Karp Volvo. Thank God this happened the way it did if they treat buying customers like this I wonder what their service is like. Very poor salesmanship and customer service .

Mark DeMartini

volvo HL
5/01/2015

"Great Sales Associatte "

Leased three cars in two years from Joe Vitale. His integrity and ability to easily explain all features and different cost scenarios to make an intelligent decision are exceptional . Joe makes it a pleasurable experience to lease a car When we are in the market for a Volvo we will always work with him and his dealership. RA & SA

Lou G.
4/15/2015

"Best Customer Experience"

Volvo Cars needs to appreciate the fact that professionals like Eddie Ferarri add real value to the customer. If Volvo wants to continue to compete successfully in a class that is crowded with great cars, they need to recognize that the experience is what distinguishs the brand and the dealership to the customer. The entire process went smoothly thanks to Eddie and a well run dealership. He delivered a great product as promised and I would recommend Eddie Ferrari and Volvo Huntington to anyone. Lou G. Forest Hills, NY

happy
4/15/2015

"excellent first class dealership"

It was a pleasurable experience. Mr Ferrari when out of his way to make us happy. He found us the exact car we were looking for. He was pleasant and professional.

ealessio
3/18/2015

"Superb Customer Service"

Jon Whidden and the service staff are always friendly, patient and professional. I highly recommend Volvo of Huntington to all my friends and family. In fact I just referred my cousin today! The atmosphere is calm and relaxing and there wasn't a high pressure sale from Joe Vitale when we purchased in 2012. I am very happy with my xc90 and look forward to many more happy and safe years driving it!

howie207
2/27/2015

"Great accomodating service!!!"

My first contact with the service department was with Terrie. She was extremely pleasant, courteous and upbeat. The car was coming in for free service under the factory offer . Unlike what many people believe, the dealer treated me no different then those paying for service. That included very accommodating appointment, free pickup and delivery and free loaner car. The car was due to be picked up after a snowy day. They showed up pretty close to ontime, leaving me a new All-wheel drive S60 to drive..How nice was that??? Unlike what many would expect , there was no attempt to talk me into any ' uncovered service at additional cost. I have had my cars serviced there many times over the years, and have come to know the tech Nino. I find that every time he works on my cars, I get them back performing better, like he "tweeked' something: Also new items I didn't think were included in the free service were provided by the dealer gratis, including those not covered by any other car company, usually considered wear items. While there I went in to see the salesman I had dealt with on my last lease, Eddie Ferrari, discussing a possible upgrade of my daughter's car down the road. Though this is not an immediate thing and more a consideration and something to budget for, in what I have found is his normal way, Eddie spent some time explained details and differences in the car vs. the Volvo she has now. As is his way, it was informative but not the least bit pressuring. Its always stress-free pleasure dealing with Eddie, and I will keep in touch with him when considering that purchase or my next lease renewal at year end,,, My thanks to the service team for all their courtesies.

Nino Gambino

eileen73
2/24/2015

"Prompt, Professional & Personalized Service"

Jon always goes above and beyond to ensure the customer understands what services need to be completed; patiently explaining the reasons and details. He makes every effort to accommodate my schedule for service appointment since I live in the city. Because of Jon I referred my brother to Volvo Huntington when he was looking to purchase a safe new car for his family and he ended up leasing the S60. Jon is definitely top notch and I would recommend using the service department at Volvo Huntington to anyone I know that drives a Volvo. Simply the BEST!

Reviews of Ed Ferrari