Volvo Huntington

345 West Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington, New York 11743
Volvo Huntington Info
About Volvo Huntington

Volvo Huntington (formerly Volvoville) brings over 50 years of Volvo experience and expertise to Long Island's North Shore. Volvo Huntington is a repeat winner of the Volvo factory's prestigious "President's Award" for excellence in all aspects of dealership operations. We can help you find the "perfect Volvo," just the right combination of safety, performance, economy, and convenience. Our factory certified pre-owned inventory is deep and enticing. And Volvo Huntington's award-winning service staff will help you maintain your Volvo to the highest standards of the esteemed manufacturer. Please stop in and see us at our Volvo Huntington home!

About Volvo Huntington

bill
6/30/2015

"Volvo Service"

Quality of work is VG, price is high, service dept. staff very helpful, car was not cleaned after service. Car was done as promised and on time.

dont recall

Mrsi1990
6/30/2015

"Consistant"

Always meets or exceeds expectations. Accommodating and considerate, provides superior service. I am lifelong customer, will continue the family tradition of Volvo ownership from Volvo of Huntington

Four4444
6/27/2015

"Great service "

I have been to many dealerships for service, absolutely NONE can compare to this one. It doesn't matter which advisor you get, they are ALL top notch. They are super nice, courteous and very thorough. They really care about their customers and they take pride in their work. They even have a driver that will take you and pick you up from the nearby mall while your waiting for your car! I love it!

brianandlauren
6/16/2015

"The Best Car Buying Experience We've Ever Had"

This was the dream car buying experience! When we saw the universally amazing reviews for Volvo Huntington, we were extremely hopeful. And I'm so glad to say that the staff at this dealership exceeded our expectations. The sales team here is the real deal! After finding a car on their online inventory, I reached out via the dealer's online form and was immediately contacted by salesman Joe Vitale. Joe confirmed the car's availability with us, walked us through every step of the process, and was incredibly honest and forthcoming about every aspect of the sale. He was easy to negotiate with, communicated with us clearly and promptly, and addressed our needs and concerns every step of the way. This is what a car salesman is supposed to be like! We also signed the final documents with David Cohen, who was very friendly and helpful. He explained the protection plans offered to us with absolutely unnecessary sales pressure. I can't tell you how happy we are with our certified pre-owned Volvo, and it's all thanks to the staff at Volvo Huntington! We will be back without a doubt!

brianandlauren responded to this review

June 16, 2015

Meant to say "absolutely NO unnecessary sales pressure" about David :)

tilin1953
6/10/2015

"Excellent service on time and fast"

Service is exceptional. The service Rep is very knowledgalbe and delivers on his promises. Great experience! Highly Recommended.We allways bring our cars to these dealer

nicole1982
5/28/2015

"Bad Management + Poor Service = Worst Dealership "

The dealership manager, Joe Vitale is an absolute jerk, this permeates throughout the showroom, service and overall location. Very unprofessional, zero manners, an absolute NO customer service. I have been driving a Volvo for 12 years, thank you for making the dealership of choice decision for my next lease EASY.

Joe Vitale

Marc S
5/28/2015

"Rich is wonderful"

Thanks Rich for your help. Always a smile and a great greeting upon arrival. Has your best interest in mind. Thanks for having "my back"

Rich B

MD
5/26/2015

"Great experience purchasing first car!"

I had an excellent experience buying my first Volvo at Volvoville Huntington. Eddie and Dave were friendly which made my experience as a customer stress-free and pleasant.

VOLVO XC60
5/08/2015

"Best car buying experience"

Customer service was excellent. This was the best car buying experience my husband and I have ever experienced. Ed Ferrari was a pleasure to deal with and got us into a great. Would recommend this dealership to everyone!!

TAM
5/06/2015

"POOR SALESMANSHIP AND CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I went to this is dealership on a Saturday after seeing a particular vehicle on their website. When I got to the their lot I was told that the car was not there and it was out being detailed. I was then givie a salesman and all my information was then taken by a Mark DeMartini a sales consultant. who told me that the car would be back on the lot on Tuesday , and he would take pictures and and email them to me. I that I could even come in for a test drive at that time, needless to say I never got a picture or the courtesy a phone call from Mr. DeMartini . I then had a friend call the dealership to ask if the car was available and he was told that someone put a deposit on it., but they would take his name and number just in case , of course he declined . he told me that I would be a fool to deal with that dealership. I'm going to Karp Volvo. Thank God this happened the way it did if they treat buying customers like this I wonder what their service is like. Very poor salesmanship and customer service .

Mark DeMartini