Volvo Huntington

345 West Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington, New York 11743
Volvo Huntington Info
About Volvo Huntington

Volvo Huntington (formerly Volvoville) brings over 50 years of Volvo experience and expertise to Long Island's North Shore. Volvo Huntington is a repeat winner of the Volvo factory's prestigious "President's Award" for excellence in all aspects of dealership operations. We can help you find the "perfect Volvo," just the right combination of safety, performance, economy, and convenience. Our factory certified pre-owned inventory is deep and enticing. And Volvo Huntington's award-winning service staff will help you maintain your Volvo to the highest standards of the esteemed manufacturer. Please stop in and see us at our Volvo Huntington home!

About Volvo Huntington

Lou G.
4/15/2015

"Best Customer Experience"

Volvo Cars needs to appreciate the fact that professionals like Eddie Ferarri add real value to the customer. If Volvo wants to continue to compete successfully in a class that is crowded with great cars, they need to recognize that the experience is what distinguishs the brand and the dealership to the customer. The entire process went smoothly thanks to Eddie and a well run dealership. He delivered a great product as promised and I would recommend Eddie Ferrari and Volvo Huntington to anyone. Lou G. Forest Hills, NY

happy
4/15/2015

"excellent first class dealership"

It was a pleasurable experience. Mr Ferrari when out of his way to make us happy. He found us the exact car we were looking for. He was pleasant and professional.

ealessio
3/18/2015

"Superb Customer Service"

Jon Whidden and the service staff are always friendly, patient and professional. I highly recommend Volvo of Huntington to all my friends and family. In fact I just referred my cousin today! The atmosphere is calm and relaxing and there wasn't a high pressure sale from Joe Vitale when we purchased in 2012. I am very happy with my xc90 and look forward to many more happy and safe years driving it!

howie207
2/27/2015

"Great accomodating service!!!"

My first contact with the service department was with Terrie. She was extremely pleasant, courteous and upbeat. The car was coming in for free service under the factory offer . Unlike what many people believe, the dealer treated me no different then those paying for service. That included very accommodating appointment, free pickup and delivery and free loaner car. The car was due to be picked up after a snowy day. They showed up pretty close to ontime, leaving me a new All-wheel drive S60 to drive..How nice was that??? Unlike what many would expect , there was no attempt to talk me into any ' uncovered service at additional cost. I have had my cars serviced there many times over the years, and have come to know the tech Nino. I find that every time he works on my cars, I get them back performing better, like he "tweeked' something: Also new items I didn't think were included in the free service were provided by the dealer gratis, including those not covered by any other car company, usually considered wear items. While there I went in to see the salesman I had dealt with on my last lease, Eddie Ferrari, discussing a possible upgrade of my daughter's car down the road. Though this is not an immediate thing and more a consideration and something to budget for, in what I have found is his normal way, Eddie spent some time explained details and differences in the car vs. the Volvo she has now. As is his way, it was informative but not the least bit pressuring. Its always stress-free pleasure dealing with Eddie, and I will keep in touch with him when considering that purchase or my next lease renewal at year end,,, My thanks to the service team for all their courtesies.

Nino Gambino

eileen73
2/24/2015

"Prompt, Professional & Personalized Service"

Jon always goes above and beyond to ensure the customer understands what services need to be completed; patiently explaining the reasons and details. He makes every effort to accommodate my schedule for service appointment since I live in the city. Because of Jon I referred my brother to Volvo Huntington when he was looking to purchase a safe new car for his family and he ended up leasing the S60. Jon is definitely top notch and I would recommend using the service department at Volvo Huntington to anyone I know that drives a Volvo. Simply the BEST!

Jeff
2/20/2015

"Stay away from buying a car from them"

I was buying a used car from Volvo Huntington and working with Eddie, the Assistant Sales Manager and Frank. Deal was done and then the next day I got an email alert that the Dealership dropped the price by $1,000.00 dollars. So I called and said this must drop my pay out down by that much right? Eddie and Frank said NO, as what they did was drop my trade in value down by the $1,000. dollars and lowered my pay out by $100. dollars. I work hard for my money and anybody can figure this out that they were making me pay the same price for the car before the Dealership lowered the price. My advice is to stay away from buying a car from these folks, what a shady Dealership Volvo Huntington is.

Windy
12/18/2014

"Volvoville - No Regrets"

As with all my visits to Volvoville it was pleasant, quick and accurate. They know how to and do things right. There is no pressure just recommendations based on their knowledge of the car..

Volvo Huntington responded to this review

December 22, 2014

Thanks so much for the 5-star review! We pride ourselves on our no-pressure, knowledgeable Service Staff, so we are thrilled to hear that your experience supports that. We look forward to providing you with many more years of pleasant service for your Volvo. Happy Holidays! -Volvo Huntington Customer Care

vincea98
11/22/2014

"Great Service"

Staff is always pleasant and accommodating. Definitely would recommend on all levels from service and to sales. I've dealt with both Paul and Dave and both are good people that will certainly take care of your needs.

Volvo Huntington responded to this review

December 22, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Volvo Huntington. We love to hear from our customers about their experiences with our Showroom and Service Department, and are happy to hear that your experience was so great! Thanks for the recommendation as well. Enjoy the holidays, and we hope to see you soon!

RBFEM2002
11/21/2014

"A DEALERSHIP TO BE EMULATED"

I have been servicing my Volvo's for over sixteen years at Volvoville. First in Massapequa and now in Huntington. The remodeled waiting area is very comfortable. I usually wait for my car to be serviced and have experienced prompt , responsive work. The staff is always up-front, explaining what they recommend, the cost and the time to complete. I strongly recommend servicing your Volvo here.

cod4ajm
11/05/2014

"Saved by Long Island Auto Group - Volvoville Huntington"

The engine in my S-80 had a extreme accident - through a lack of oversight on my part the engine was filled with water. The wonderful, experienced, expert, knowledgeable, dedicated staff was able to save the engine! Rich Biata the service advisor, guided my car back to health, saving me a staggering repair bill. I cannot say enough good things about Volvoville Huntington, its staff, techs and organization. Thank you all!

Rich Biata