Volvo Huntington

345 West Jericho Turnpike,
Huntington, New York 11743
Volvo Huntington Info
About Volvo Huntington

Volvo Huntington (formerly Volvoville) brings over 50 years of Volvo experience and expertise to Long Island's North Shore. Volvo Huntington is a repeat winner of the Volvo factory's prestigious "President's Award" for excellence in all aspects of dealership operations. We can help you find the "perfect Volvo," just the right combination of safety, performance, economy, and convenience. Our factory certified pre-owned inventory is deep and enticing. And Volvo Huntington's award-winning service staff will help you maintain your Volvo to the highest standards of the esteemed manufacturer. Please stop in and see us at our Volvo Huntington home!

About Volvo Huntington

Happy
7/28/2015

" Excellent Service and Staff"

Great dealership. I love my S40, My second one. Been a customer since 1990. Any service problems have always been fixed and I have had no issues with staff or service. They honor the warranty and maintenance agreement with no problem. They have replaced my brakes when needed.

Grandma
7/26/2015

"Car would not start. Required towing. "

As usual, Volvo service advised me as needed. I called my Volvo Road Service. A clean, courteous tow truck and driver took my car and me to Volvo Huntington. I paid $50 extra to go to my dealer, rather than the closer one. My service advisor, Rich Biata, was on vacation. Jon Whidden was excellent. Arranged for loaner; Emailed me the list of items needing repair; answered my questions; authorized repairs completed promptly. Car clean and ready when promised.

Rich Biata

bear
7/14/2015

"Excellent service when in a crisis."

Could not have received better service when vehicle failed due to a short circuit. They promptly went to work on the car even though I had no appointment. Ray Hayden

bill
6/30/2015

"Volvo Service"

Quality of work is VG, price is high, service dept. staff very helpful, car was not cleaned after service. Car was done as promised and on time.

dont recall

Mrsi1990
6/30/2015

"Consistant"

Always meets or exceeds expectations. Accommodating and considerate, provides superior service. I am lifelong customer, will continue the family tradition of Volvo ownership from Volvo of Huntington

Four4444
6/27/2015

"Great service "

I have been to many dealerships for service, absolutely NONE can compare to this one. It doesn't matter which advisor you get, they are ALL top notch. They are super nice, courteous and very thorough. They really care about their customers and they take pride in their work. They even have a driver that will take you and pick you up from the nearby mall while your waiting for your car! I love it!

brianandlauren
6/16/2015

"The Best Car Buying Experience We've Ever Had"

This was the dream car buying experience! When we saw the universally amazing reviews for Volvo Huntington, we were extremely hopeful. And I'm so glad to say that the staff at this dealership exceeded our expectations. The sales team here is the real deal! After finding a car on their online inventory, I reached out via the dealer's online form and was immediately contacted by salesman Joe Vitale. Joe confirmed the car's availability with us, walked us through every step of the process, and was incredibly honest and forthcoming about every aspect of the sale. He was easy to negotiate with, communicated with us clearly and promptly, and addressed our needs and concerns every step of the way. This is what a car salesman is supposed to be like! We also signed the final documents with David Cohen, who was very friendly and helpful. He explained the protection plans offered to us with absolutely unnecessary sales pressure. I can't tell you how happy we are with our certified pre-owned Volvo, and it's all thanks to the staff at Volvo Huntington! We will be back without a doubt!

brianandlauren responded to this review

June 16, 2015

Meant to say "absolutely NO unnecessary sales pressure" about David :)

tilin1953
6/10/2015

"Excellent service on time and fast"

Service is exceptional. The service Rep is very knowledgalbe and delivers on his promises. Great experience! Highly Recommended.We allways bring our cars to these dealer

nicole1982
5/28/2015

"Bad Management + Poor Service = Worst Dealership "

The dealership manager, Joe Vitale is an absolute jerk, this permeates throughout the showroom, service and overall location. Very unprofessional, zero manners, an absolute NO customer service. I have been driving a Volvo for 12 years, thank you for making the dealership of choice decision for my next lease EASY.

Joe Vitale

Marc S
5/28/2015

"Rich is wonderful"

Thanks Rich for your help. Always a smile and a great greeting upon arrival. Has your best interest in mind. Thanks for having "my back"

Rich B