Volvo of Lisle

4375 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Volvo of Lisle Info
About Volvo of Lisle

Welcome to Volvo of Lisle, One of the Largest Chicago Volvo Dealers in the Midwest and proud member of the Lisle Auto Plaza, servicing and selling cars in Chicagoland since 1962. Visit our facilities from Chicago Volvo, Rockford, Gold Coast, Aurora, Naperville, Peroria, Highland Park, Glencoe, Lake Forest, and Arlington Heights. Volvo of Lisle's staff will assist you with the financing and leasing of a new Volvo, used Volvo, pre owned Volvo, or Certified Volvos Chicago used S40 volvo sedan, used S60 Sedan, used S80 sedan, Used V70 wagon, used XC70 Cross over, used XC90 SUV, XC60 Cross over SUV, C30 Coupe, and used C70 Convertible.

About Volvo of Lisle Learn More

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Mobile Technician
  • Vehicle pick-up & delivery
Cathia
8/20/2015

"Easy, friendly experience-no hassle"

Purchased a used 2010 model and was in/out in less than 3 hours. Definitely would visit again. Easy, straightforward, no BS. No back and forth with pricing. It was so close to making a car purchase enjoyable. Kudos to the experience.

Tony
8/12/2015

"Beware, do not rely on advertised prices at this dealership"

Beware, do not rely on advertised prices at this dealership, do not shop this dealership online! Used Forester listed for $23,000. Dealership sent me details of the vehicle through email multiple times, including the price of $23,000. There were multiple opportunities for the dealership to identify they didn't intend to sell at this price. After about a half dozen emails sent to me, the salesperson indicated the price was really $28,500 and they would not honor the original price. The salesperson also pointed me to the small print disclaimer on their website indicating prices on the website might not be accurate. I understand that mistakes can be made. I do expect that a dealership with integrity would honor an advertised price that is within reason. It certainly does not appear they are living by the claims on their website of "an unwavering commitment to excellent customer service." I was also quite insulted when the salesperson indicated in an email that I somehow knew the price was wrong or I otherwise would not have been inquiring about the vehicle from out of state. This clearly indicates a lack of understanding about car buying in the modern world where internet shopping out of state is common. It is also unprofessional and rude to blame a potential customer for the incompetency of the dealership. I have since looked back at other reviews and saw mention of concerns with honesty in the service department and rude customer service. Other reviews also pointed to sloppy paperwork, which seems consistent with not paying attention to details that are pretty important such as prices listed on the internet. I strongly recommend looking at another dealership, but at a minimum, be very cautious about advertised prices and triple check with the dealership on the price before wasting any time engaging in discussions about purchasing a vehicle.

Country Girl
7/15/2015

"Great overall experience, highly recommended"

Purchased a Certified 2011 model. Everyone was wonderful from sales, service, credit, etc. All went out of their way to make it a very pleasant and fair buying experience. Made good on all promises and more. Will definitely have servicing of new vehicle done through Volvo of Lisle. Thank you all!

Not sure if all their names, but all were great!

Javalen
6/12/2015

"Great experience"

We had a great experience buying a car from Volvo of Lisle. I felt comfortable working with everyone we came in contact with. They ALL worked together. We'll return when its time to buy another car.

Ionko22
6/08/2015

"Not a professional establishments"

Saw a posted add for a vehicle anf went to take a look. I liked the car, filled out all the paperwork and was told it would take 3 hours to get an answer. Not a typical situation from my experience but it is what it is. The sales person, John, was supposed to follow up by the end of the day which he never did. I called back 2 days later and spoke with Tom to ask what is happening and why no one followed up. I was met with an 'oh well' apathetic type of attitude. This approach is not how people should do business in my opinion.

S60 Fast
6/08/2015

"used car purchase, "

the process was professional, responsive courteous and fast. The team from the 2 sales professionals to office manager and service was excellent with no hassle or pressure to buy. Provided all answers and complete details .

Volvodevotee
6/07/2015

"Excellent car dealer "

Volvo of Lisle has excellent customer service and works hard to make sure that the car you buy is one you will love for years. From start to finish, the car buying process for me was transparent, detailed and expedient. My salesman, John Taylor, was outstanding and made sure that the entire experience was enjoyable and streamlined. I received top dollar for trading in my old Volvo and as a result, was able to indulge in upgrades on the new car, which I now don't ever want to live without! My questions were all answered promptly and communication with my salesman via email was also excellent. I would highly recommend Volvo of Lisle and salesman John Taylor to anyone interested in buying a Volvo.

Ebock
5/31/2015

"Willing to work for your business"

Originally was looking at another Honda and luckily the Volvo dealer was in the same lot. Found the Volvo S60 in the lot and no longer wanted a Honda. Everyone was professional and worked to get me a good rate.

Adam Hardy
5/29/2015

"A straight forward purchase"

I was just stopping by to check out a used S60 and stumbled on to the best car for me at a fair price. Rick and Ken made the process as smooth and as straight forward as possible. Thank you!

Kira1993
5/18/2015

"Quick n Easy"

I saw my future car online and emailed the dealer. I had a response within hours from Bob Makowka. I went into Lisle one day to test drive the car and went back that weekend to seal the deal. Bob was very efficient and had everything I needed ready to go.

Reviews of Tommy Korallus