Volvo of Lisle

Ken Kowal

November 04, 2016

"New Car Purchase"

- Tom O.

This is the 3rd vehicle we purchased from this dealer. Great staff to work with making it a pleasant experience. John Taylor answered all of our questions.

November 01, 2016

"Pleasantly surprised by the perfect service received"

- ChiCityMatt

My wife, two kids and myself went to Volvo of Lisle knowing that there was a possibility that we would leave with a new car. We were prepared to make a purchase, but were willing to walk away if we did not receive the service that we wanted. We arrived at the dealership driving a very old, beat up car, with two very small kids in tow. It's worth noting that I'm a little skeptical of dealerships, because I've had some bad experiences over the years where I did not receive good customer service. I admit that I dress down on weekends and may never have "the look" of a car buyer, but I've actually had occasions where absolutely no salesperson has approached me, even after making eye contact with me. When we first walked into the doors of the dealership, John Taylor immediately approached us, asked how we were doing and how he could help us. We got a really good vibe from him right away. He asked what model Volvo we were looking for and we told him the XC90. He immediately told us that most of them were in the back of the lot and said we could walk back there. He grabbed the keys for a few different vehicles and walked to the back with us. He was very detailed in his explanation regarding the differences between the trim levels and options on the various cars and was able to answer all questions. We never felt rushed, pressured and most importantly, we never felt like he doubted the possibility of us purchasing a vehicle or our ability to purchase a vehicle. When we told him we liked a particular car, he said he'd get the keys to that one and meet us in the front so we could test drive it. Once we were done with the test drive, we told him that we wanted the vehicle. He walked us through the process of everything that was going to happen and even set our expectations on how long we would possibly be at the dealership. We appreciated that he was honest and considerate of our time. The purchase didn't take as long as we thought. The best part of this experience was that John never once tried to ask probing questions meant to determine if we could afford the vehicle or if we were serious buyers vs window shoppers. That was so refreshing, especially for someone who has basically had salespersons in the past question my ability to pay for a new car without having any real information to base that opinion on. John treated us like actual car buyers, even though he had no clue that we walked in hoping to leave with a new vehicle. I would highly recommend this dealership and especially John to anyone looking for a Volvo. We passed a couple of other Volvo dealerships on our way from downtown Chicago to this location due to them having better inventory of what we were looking for. However, after this great experience, I would not hesitate to make my next Volvo purchase from John and Volvo of Lisle again...even if it meant I had to bypass other dealerships. BTW, we love the XC90! Thanks for everything John!

October 13, 2016

"Smooth new car purchase "

- Stallion

Dale Abernathy was excellent to deal with from beginning to end. The finance portion was also very quick and painless with Jennifer Holish Smooth and painless...... That's the way I like it!

New 2016 Volvo XC70, $37701