Volvo of Lisle

Showroom Hours: 6:30 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Volvo of Lisle

Volvo of Lisle Info
About Volvo of Lisle

Welcome to Volvo of Lisle, One of the Largest Chicago Volvo Dealers in the Midwest and proud member of the Lisle Auto Plaza, servicing and selling cars in Chicagoland since 1962. Visit our facilities from Chicago Volvo, Rockford, Gold Coast, Aurora, Naperville, Peroria, Highland Park, Glencoe, Lake Forest, and Arlington Heights. Volvo of Lisle's staff will assist you with the financing and leasing of a new Volvo, used Volvo, pre owned Volvo, or Certified Volvos Chicago used S40 volvo sedan, used S60 Sedan, used S80 sedan, Used V70 wagon, used XC70 Cross over, used XC90 SUV, XC60 Cross over SUV, C30 Coupe, and used C70 Convertible.

About Volvo of Lisle Learn More

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Mobile Technician
  • Vehicle pick-up & delivery
Di N.
2/25/2015

"Long Term Relationship with Volvo of Lisle"

I purchased my first new Volvo (240 Wagon) in Lisle in 1992 from Rick Winkler. John Korallus, in service, kept it running for 23 years and 285,000 miles. When it finally could no longer be repaired, John, at my request, went to Rick and asked him to find me a used car, pronto. I drove out 48 hours later with a beautiful 2006 XC70. I could not be more satisfied with sales and service at Volvo of Lisle.

cynthiajwang
2/14/2015

"Bob is the best!"

Bob was by far the best car salesman I have ever met - he didn't give any bullshit, wss completely honest, provided all possible options, explained everything in detail, and answered all of my questions, and really helped me with the entire process. I wasn't planning on leaving with a new car, but Bob gave me a deal I couldn't resist! Thank you, Bob!

AnnaP
2/04/2015

"Great, efficient buying experience"

I was referred to Volvo of Lisle by my aunt and uncle who have purchased from this dealer. It was the first dealer I went to and I was lucky enough to be greeted by John Taylor. He was wonderful, I instantly knew I could trust him. John responded to my many emails and did not pressure me while I did research and shopped around. I ultimately came back to Volvo of Lisle because of the people, it is a big purchase and I wanted to feel like the transaction was transparent. John made the process extremely efficient and easy. Ken did the paperwork with me and he was also great, he presented me with the product offerings, but did not pressure me. Ken was very thorough in explaining what each form was that I was signing and very efficient. Overall, I highly recommend this dealer and John Taylor. I also stopped by the service department and John and Dominic were both very knowledgeable and I will definitely be servicing my new vehicle at Volvo of Lisle.

Louie
2/03/2015

"Dale in used car sales"

Dale in used car sales is a pleasure to deal with. I did not end up buying a car from the dealership only because the car was not the right one for me. However, Dale was so easy to deal with that I really wanted to buy a car from him. Would happily go back there.

Dale in used cars.

Westergard
2/03/2015

"Couldn't ask for a better overall buying experience!"

A quick search lead me to Volvo of Lisle and we got it right on the first try! John Taylor was quick to respond with honest an assessment of the vehicle and always quick to respond. They made sure everything was prepared and ready to go as I would be driving the vehicle home over 900 miles away. As I stated above, "Couldn't ask for better!" You will not be disappointed in going with the team at Volvo of Lisle. Thanks again gentlemen!

Jeanne J
1/17/2015

"Great,efficient experience purchasing Volvo"

We stopped at Volvo of Lisle just to browse, as we have been thinking of replacing one of our cars. Lolita Cook greeted us and offered to show us around. We test drove a couple of cars and went home to think it over. We were back several hours later to purchase a used XC70. We have never had such an easy, quick, and actually fun car buying experience. Lolita knew the cars and was able to answer all of our questions, complete with humorous stories. She and the managers stayed after hours to get us set up; I love my car and had a great experience purchasing it!

sanoying
1/14/2015

"Had a first-rate experience"

I went to Volvo of Lisle looking to purchase my first Volvo and my first used car. I was a little nervous going in but John Taylor provided exceptional customer service which made me feel much more at ease and confident that I had made the right decision. Two weeks in and I am loving my new car.

Madtwnjrm
1/13/2015

"Listen carefully...and ask more questions!"

We purchased a used Dodge from Volvo of Lisle in December 2014. While they may be great at Volvo's, I would not recommend buying any other brand vehicle from them. A competitive price is about the only positive thing I can say about our experience. They had almost no product knowledge on the vehicle or its features. We asked specific questions regarding recall's we knew Dodge had out there, and were assured by our salesman Bob that "they cannot sell vehicles with open recalls on them, any recall on a different manufacture would be taken to a local dealership to be dealt with before selling the vehicle". Lie #1. As it turned out, our vehicle had an open recall on the fuel pump relay that could cause the car to stop without warning that was not taken care of. Upon arrival at our house, we noticed a rust spot that we missed on the original inspection. We called to talk to Bob about the spot, not expecting anything in particular, but pleased to hear that if we brought the car back to the dealership it would be "taken care of". Lie #2 When we attempted to schedule the work to be done, we were referred to Ken, the sales manager, who informed us that "taking care" of the spot meant simply painting over the rust. Interesting way to deal with rust, I would look over your used vehicles very closely before purchasing and certainly think twice before taking any vehicle to this dealership for body work. So, in our frustration we decided to return the vehicle "within 7 days, no questions asked" as Bob originally told us we could if we weren't satisfied. Lie #3. The return was actually an exchange for credit towards any other vehicle on the lot. Long story short. Listen carefully to what they say, and ask specific questions. And when they answer you, be careful what you believe.

Volvo of Lisle responded to this review

January 14, 2015

I am sorry to hear of your unsatisfactory purchase at our store. We try to make every experience positive. I remember the issues you had and I will try to clarify what we did. Point #1 the recall: We did contact a local Dodge store to get this recall completed. The part was on back order so we were not able to get a Dodge store to complete the recall. We are not a Dodge store so we cannot perform this service ourselves. I do apologize if Bob did not convey this properly. He was mistaken if he said it was done. We did have training on this. You traveled from out of state so we could not offer to pick up the car and get it done at a later date. I would recommend bringing it to a local dealer. They will not charge you. At the same time you can establish a relationship with them and possibly get registered with Dodge in case anymore recalls come up. Point #2 The small spot of surface rust. When you picked up the car we detailed the car. The weather was great and it was sunny outside. It is not unusual to have some blemishes on a used car. We did not hide the spot nor rush you through your inspection. When you contacted me later I offered to touch up the vehicle. Point #3 We do not have a return policy. We have an exchange policy. In our opinion one of the best in the business. (7 Day’s) It is clearly displayed at every salespersons work station. We feel that is a huge customer benefit and stand behind it. My offer still stands to touch up the rust spot. Please except my apology for the miscommunication on the recall. Ken Kowal Sales manager

RBarber
1/06/2015

""Volvo 4 Life""

Trading in my older model S40 was a hard decision, but John made it a super easy transition. I totally felt respected; and he didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want. Volvo of Lisle has impeccable service. When I found a small issue after I left the lot, they were willing to make it right and really went the extra mile to make sure I way happy. So not only does John in sales get kudos, but John in service does too. This is why Volvo drivers keep coming back. It's definitely safe to say that: "I love my new car!" Thank you Volvo of Lisle! :-)

bill245
12/27/2014

"My 4th Car From Lisle Volvo - Always amazing!!"

From Ken Kowal the sales manager, to Tom Korallus the business manager these guys are tops. My salesman Bob Makowka is always fantastic. They remember who you are, information about your family, I have been going here for 10 years and these guys have always taken amazing care of me. Even the car porters are friendly, mine helped me load my trade in stuff in my new car, asked me about my holiday, they do a great job. I will never buy a car anywhere else. Thank you team Lisle!!

Reviews of Tommy Korallus