Volvo of Lisle

4375 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Volvo of Lisle Info
About Volvo of Lisle

Welcome to Volvo of Lisle, One of the Largest Chicago Volvo Dealers in the Midwest and proud member of the Lisle Auto Plaza, servicing and selling cars in Chicagoland since 1962. Visit our facilities from Chicago Volvo, Rockford, Gold Coast, Aurora, Naperville, Peroria, Highland Park, Glencoe, Lake Forest, and Arlington Heights. Volvo of Lisle's staff will assist you with the financing and leasing of a new Volvo, used Volvo, pre owned Volvo, or Certified Volvos Chicago used S40 volvo sedan, used S60 Sedan, used S80 sedan, Used V70 wagon, used XC70 Cross over, used XC90 SUV, XC60 Cross over SUV, C30 Coupe, and used C70 Convertible.

About Volvo of Lisle Learn More

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Mobile Technician
  • Vehicle pick-up & delivery
Country Girl
7/15/2015

"Great overall experience, highly recommended"

Purchased a Certified 2011 model. Everyone was wonderful from sales, service, credit, etc. All went out of their way to make it a very pleasant and fair buying experience. Made good on all promises and more. Will definitely have servicing of new vehicle done through Volvo of Lisle. Thank you all!

Not sure if all their names, but all were great!

Javalen
6/12/2015

"Great experience"

We had a great experience buying a car from Volvo of Lisle. I felt comfortable working with everyone we came in contact with. They ALL worked together. We'll return when its time to buy another car.

Ionko22
6/08/2015

"Not a professional establishments"

Saw a posted add for a vehicle anf went to take a look. I liked the car, filled out all the paperwork and was told it would take 3 hours to get an answer. Not a typical situation from my experience but it is what it is. The sales person, John, was supposed to follow up by the end of the day which he never did. I called back 2 days later and spoke with Tom to ask what is happening and why no one followed up. I was met with an 'oh well' apathetic type of attitude. This approach is not how people should do business in my opinion.

S60 Fast
6/08/2015

"used car purchase, "

the process was professional, responsive courteous and fast. The team from the 2 sales professionals to office manager and service was excellent with no hassle or pressure to buy. Provided all answers and complete details .

Volvodevotee
6/07/2015

"Excellent car dealer "

Volvo of Lisle has excellent customer service and works hard to make sure that the car you buy is one you will love for years. From start to finish, the car buying process for me was transparent, detailed and expedient. My salesman, John Taylor, was outstanding and made sure that the entire experience was enjoyable and streamlined. I received top dollar for trading in my old Volvo and as a result, was able to indulge in upgrades on the new car, which I now don't ever want to live without! My questions were all answered promptly and communication with my salesman via email was also excellent. I would highly recommend Volvo of Lisle and salesman John Taylor to anyone interested in buying a Volvo.

Ebock
5/31/2015

"Willing to work for your business"

Originally was looking at another Honda and luckily the Volvo dealer was in the same lot. Found the Volvo S60 in the lot and no longer wanted a Honda. Everyone was professional and worked to get me a good rate.

Adam Hardy
5/29/2015

"A straight forward purchase"

I was just stopping by to check out a used S60 and stumbled on to the best car for me at a fair price. Rick and Ken made the process as smooth and as straight forward as possible. Thank you!

Kira1993
5/18/2015

"Quick n Easy"

I saw my future car online and emailed the dealer. I had a response within hours from Bob Makowka. I went into Lisle one day to test drive the car and went back that weekend to seal the deal. Bob was very efficient and had everything I needed ready to go.

sveiege
4/16/2015

"A long way to go"

I had the pleasure of dealing with Bob Makowka first over the phone and then after several weeks, in person. I had been looking for a certified used Volvo C70 and found what I was looking for at Volvo of Lisle while "surfing the Web". I live in Arkansas, so my ongoing contact was with Bob and he provided me with enough information which motivated my trip to Lisle. The experience my wife and I had with Bob and the Volvo team was cordial and without any sense of pressure. I am now back in Arkansas awaiting my title but enjoying our Volvo C70. It is a pleasure to deal with what I consider honorable individuals.

Chris
4/04/2015

"Thank you for a outstanding experience"

Bob and the staff did an outstanding job helping me get my wife her dream car. They went out of their way to pick me up from the airport and make the whole procedure seamless so I could get on the road for my 8 hour drive home. To Bob and the crew, Thank you

I'm sorry I cannot remember name of the driver who picked me up but he was very professional and a great asset to your dealership.

Reviews of Tommy Korallus