Volvo of Lisle

Bob Makowka

January 16, 2017

"Back again..."

- Lynn Tauer

My husband found a pre-owned 2010 XC60 online. He stopped in and met with John Taylor whom we had purchased a SC60 from several years ago. Needless to say, within a few hours we purchased the vehicle. The process was great. Everything from working with Ken and John to the guys in back getting the vehicle ready. We are now the owners of 2 Volvo's and will certainly be back!

January 11, 2017

"Purchase of Pre-owned 2014 Volvo S60"

- happytrvlr

I went online and found a pre-owned Volvo that interested me. I live 3 hours away from this Dealership. Through e-mails, and a phone conversation with Ken Kowal, we agreed on a purchase price, which was the 5th lowest of all the Volvo Dealerships Nationwide. I traveled to Lisle, Illinois to inspect the vehicle. I was met by Lolita Cook who took care of my inspection, the test drive, and answering any further questions I had. The car was exactly as advertised and most of the questions had been covered during the e-mails. While waiting for the purchase paperwork to be completed, Lolita took the time to help me program my new car and get everything set for my 3 hour trip home. The trip home was uneventful, the car ran as good as I expected for a Volvo, and I am extremely happy with the vehicle and my car buying experience.

December 22, 2016

"Easiest Car Buying Experience"

- Kristine123

My husband and I had a VW TDI that was bought back by VW. The buyback process was full of many uncertainties. When we found the V60 online and spoke with John Taylor he made the process on his end run extremely smooth. Buying the car couldn't have gone any better. Price was great and customer service was extraordinary!

New 2016 Volvo V60 Cross Country, $36600