Volvo of Lisle

4375 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Volvo of Lisle Info
About Volvo of Lisle

Welcome to Volvo of Lisle, One of the Largest Chicago Volvo Dealers in the Midwest and proud member of the Lisle Auto Plaza, servicing and selling cars in Chicagoland since 1962. Visit our facilities from Chicago Volvo, Rockford, Gold Coast, Aurora, Naperville, Peroria, Highland Park, Glencoe, Lake Forest, and Arlington Heights. Volvo of Lisle's staff will assist you with the financing and leasing of a new Volvo, used Volvo, pre owned Volvo, or Certified Volvos Chicago used S40 volvo sedan, used S60 Sedan, used S80 sedan, Used V70 wagon, used XC70 Cross over, used XC90 SUV, XC60 Cross over SUV, C30 Coupe, and used C70 Convertible.

About Volvo of Lisle Learn More

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Mobile Technician
  • Vehicle pick-up & delivery
sebas2001
2/02/2016

"First Time Volvo Buyer"

I was at Volvo of Lisle yesterday to purchase my first Volvo. I can only say that I am very pelased with the service I recieved at Volvo of Lisle. Bob, our salesman, was very knolwedgeable and friendly and great to work with. The quality of customer service by the General Manager, Ken, and the Finance Manager made it, by far, the most pleasant car-buying experience I've ever had. I would most definately refer anyone to Volvo of Lisle and will certainly come back when I am looking to purchase again. Thank you! Sandra

Hasan

Richard
1/26/2016

"Misinformation"

I ask for eprice on used XC70. What I received it was just general information about dealership. Never received eprice. Spoke to Customer Care Agent, she suggest to come and see vehicle. I set appointment to see car ... when I arrived I learned that the car I want to buy is in transit and nobody know when it will arrive. I wasted 2 hours then drove to Subaru dealer and got new 2016 Subaru Outback.

Sarah Parker

AleitaAnderson
1/08/2016

"Experience with Dealership"

I came into the dealership during the summer to test drive and learn about the Volvo XC90. Lolita was excellent! She answered all my questions and worked closely with me to get the options I wanted on the car I ordered. She has kept me in the loop during the entire process. Lolita is professional, knowlegable, friendly. The entire experience was plesant.

volvo lover
12/23/2015

"The best dealership ever"

I have used this dealership for years. I bought my second and third Volvo from Volvo of Lisle. I have always been treated fairly and with respect. The service department is excellent. I have never been disappointed with the service on my cars. Last January they replaced a faulty fuel pump at their expense even though the car was way out of warranty. I love the quiet waiting room where I can read while my car is being serviced. This dealership is the gold standard of dealerships.

lkw9
11/11/2015

"Great First Time Car Buying Experience!"

I purchased my first vehicle from Bob and couldn't be happier! He was knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. I never felt pressured or felt like I was getting the runaround. The process was easy and very enjoyable. Definitely will recommend Volvo of Lisle to family and friends!

VolvoPhoto
11/02/2015

"Great experience"

Great service department, good people. They are friendly, fair, efficient and honest. In particular, John K. in service is simply outstanding and caring. I highly recommend buying from them.

Mark
10/11/2015

"Unbelievable Positive Experience "

Located a nearly new Volvo S 60 via an internet listing. John Taylor stayed in contact with me from the time I first inquired about the vehicle until he picked me up at the airport a week later. Everyone I encountered at this dealer ship was very professional and extremely helpful. I still can't believe how well everything turned out .

Ellen Zidlicky

masaru
10/01/2015

"Very Kind"

It was my first time to buy an automotive in U.S.A. as I was just moved from Japan. Lolita Cook was so kind to assist me to purchase an used Volvo S60. She recommended my car from a plenty of stock based on my preference.

Scott62
9/28/2015

"A Real Pleasure to do Business With"

After shopping at a few other dealerships, Volvo of Lisle was like an oasis in the desert of stereotypical car dealerships. They were friendly, professional, fair, and efficient. If you want to be pressured and hassled, go elsewhere. If you want to be treated like an adult, please give Volvo of Lisle a chance. Thank you Lolita and Ken for a great experience.

Terri
9/09/2015

"John Taylor ROCKS!"

John Taylor, Volvo of LIsle, was so easy and pleasant to work with. He listened to everything I was looking for, and provided me with several options just right for my budget. Never for one minute did I feel like I had to sacrifice or compromise on anything. The process was quick and easy, everything from processing paperwork, financing and driving off the lot in my new Volvo S60. This car is updated with the latest and greatest automotive technology, and is comfortable to drive. I am so happy with the car's performance. Overall, an excellent experience all around and I would highly recommend this dealership and the great staff - especially John, who takes such great care of new and returning customers.

Reviews of Lolita Cook