Volvo of Lisle

Volvo of Lisle

Call
Volvo of Lisle Info
About Volvo of Lisle

Welcome to Volvo of Lisle, One of the Largest Chicago Volvo Dealers in the Midwest and proud member of the Lisle Auto Plaza, servicing and selling cars in Chicagoland since 1962. Visit our facilities from Chicago Volvo, Rockford, Gold Coast, Aurora, Naperville, Peroria, Highland Park, Glencoe, Lake Forest, and Arlington Heights. Volvo of Lisle's staff will assist you with the financing and leasing of a new Volvo, used Volvo, pre owned Volvo, or Certified Volvos Chicago used S40 volvo sedan, used S60 Sedan, used S80 sedan, Used V70 wagon, used XC70 Cross over, used XC90 SUV, XC60 Cross over SUV, C30 Coupe, and used C70 Convertible.

About Volvo of Lisle Learn More

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Mobile Technician
  • Vehicle pick-up & delivery

"29 YEAR LOYAL VOLVO OWNER"

In 1985, my wife and I purchased our 1st Volvo from Volvo of Lisle, and we recently purchased our 4th Volvo. We always have our Volvo serviced at the Lisle dealership. Thanks to the Korallus family and to their sales and service staff for the many years of excellent service.

DALE ABERNATHY

"Quick Service "

I had a grease job and oil change. It was done in about an hour. The car was washed and service person went the extra mile and even cleaned the windshield inside.

"First Service V60"

Before I knew it, 9K came upon me and I was in for my first oil change. As always, friendly fast service, phone call when completed, and of course no charge. Clean restroom and waiting area too.

Cory Groth

"Expected Excellence"

My most recent experience with Volvo of Lisle is another example why I have continued to return for sales and service for more than 20 years.

"Scheduled Maintenance"

Service Department and mechanics were excellent. Spotted a problem and fixed ASAP. I continue to be impressed with this dealership and its outstanding customer service.

"Anne Hamada"

I have never had a bad experience @ Volvo of Lisle! I was there for 52.5K service on my 10 year old V70 & my visit (as usual) was outstanding!

James Stammet

"Patience"

Cory helped me program my phone on the Volvo bluetooth - I couldn't get my contacts to show up. His patience was great - thanks! He also helped me when I returned the loaner.

Cory Groth

"Their word means nothing"

Why I will never step into "Volvo of Lisle" again (or any other place that belongs to the same dealer) I apologize, but this is going to be a rather long story (and there's no happy end) I broke the plastic casing of my driver's side mirror on my Volvo 2 years ago. When I went to the dealership to get an estimate, I was told that the casing by itself cannot be replaced, but instead the whole mirror, at a cost of 1400$ due to the internal technology (blind spot sensor, etc.) I declined the repair and inquired at Volvo Corporate why a simple plastic casing could not be replaced. They confirmed the dealership estimate. As a result of me contacting Corporate, the dealership made me a "generous" offer 20% off parts & labor ... still over 1100$ for a piece of plastic. So I declined again. BSITW (best son in the world) glued the broken plastic pieces back in the casing. Fast forward to this week. The casing has been fine for 2 years. On Tuesday I brought the car in for a routine oil change. The check in sheet shows no remarks about mirror damage. As I drive away from the dealership I notice a glaring hole in the casing ... the glued in plastic pieces are missing. I call the service advisor and he asked me to drop by. While he is having a look, I tell him: I want to be totally transparent with you, you probably have all of this on file - I broke the mirror - I declined the repair because of the price - I glued it back together - I dropped the car off in one piece, pieces missing when I left He said he is going to talk to the service manager who had gone for the day. Next day I get a call from service advisor and he says his manager has agreed to replace the mirror, he already has the part and I should drop the car off. So I do that today before work.The advisor is not there but he has left very clear instructions including the spare part under his desk. But then the poor guy phones me after he apparently got called on the carpet. His service manager has "reviewed the case" and has now gone back on his word. So they already have my car. But now the repair is off. I ask to speak to the service manager but I only get his voice mail. But I do get a call back within the hour. Clearly he has made up his mind already and based on how rudely interrupts me multiple times he is only interested to get his point across: that I am trying to cheat their company in order to get a new mirror. He also remarks how shoddy the workmanship on the glue job has been (always good to insult the customer). He also says that I shouldn't drive around like that (mind you, all the parts are in perfect working order and this is the "wet zone" of the car). But he repeats the "generous" 20% offer (wait, is this a sales pitch?). I ask him to return my car to the original condition. That's all I want. They offered to replace the mirror. If he gives me the plastic pieces, I'll glue them back in. Sorry, can't do that. If you don't want the repair, come and pick up your car. At this point it's really not about the mirror or its price or the repair or the technical details. It is about that I was told one thing by the service advisor AFTER he received permission from his boss and they went back on their word AFTER I already dropped off the car. Along with a complete lack of accountability and an attitude that shows no interest to retain me as a customer. How could I possibly trust these people ever again? For the record, the service manager claims when he agreed to the replacement, he was not aware of the history. He stopped short of saying that I was trying to keep it a secret. So either I am a liar or their internal communication broke down. Is that reason enough to step out of the deal when the car was dropped off 2 hours before? Earlier this year I was in contact with them for a new V60 (not trying to create fake leverage, my public request is on their facebook page). Aside from me going over my choices, I feel for the service advisor, all the poor guy wanted was to help. And his boss hung him out to dry. No good deed goes unpunished, I guess.

Service Manager

"EXCELLENT VOLVO SERVICE DEPARTMENT--Volvo of Lisle!"

I found an excellent Volvo service department in Volvo of Lisle! I drove over 25 miles to bring my 2005 S60 Volvo to this location because I was not getting any results with other Volvo service dealers. Matter of fact, when taking my vehicle to other service dealers they told me other things that were wrong with my vehicle and could not fix the problem that I brought vehicle in for. At wits end...I made the call to Volvo of Lisle and not only they scheduled me for the same week service they also stated in order to test drive my car they'll place me in a loaner vehicle so I wouldn't have to wait until they figure out the problem. (Mind you --other Volvo service dealers wanted me to wait or rent a vehicle while my car was being service). Although, Volvo of Lisle still could not find the problem--they did not issue a statement about anything else being wrong with the car in fact they asked if I experienced the problem again to come in and they''ll ride with me. They returned my car nice and clean looking like a brand new vehicle. I was totally impressed! I will forever use Volvo of Lisle to service my car and when in then need of new vehicle--this will be the dealer I use to purchase. Thank you for the time your took with my vehicle! Best regards, LMR

Cory & Cliff

"Service"

Brought Volvo in to repair radio. Was given a courtesy extention of my warranty. Radio was replaced at no cost. Thank you. Great Service. Earlier, I had a problem with passanger side rear view mirror whihc would not open from a closed position. Tech came out to my home to replace assembly. Again, great service.

Reviews of Dominic Lattanzio