Volvo of Lisle

4375 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Volvo of Lisle Info
About Volvo of Lisle

Welcome to Volvo of Lisle, One of the Largest Chicago Volvo Dealers in the Midwest and proud member of the Lisle Auto Plaza, servicing and selling cars in Chicagoland since 1962. Visit our facilities from Chicago Volvo, Rockford, Gold Coast, Aurora, Naperville, Peroria, Highland Park, Glencoe, Lake Forest, and Arlington Heights. Volvo of Lisle's staff will assist you with the financing and leasing of a new Volvo, used Volvo, pre owned Volvo, or Certified Volvos Chicago used S40 volvo sedan, used S60 Sedan, used S80 sedan, Used V70 wagon, used XC70 Cross over, used XC90 SUV, XC60 Cross over SUV, C30 Coupe, and used C70 Convertible.

About Volvo of Lisle Learn More

Saturday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Mobile Technician
  • Vehicle pick-up & delivery
Dae Kim
4/18/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I purchased a 2013 Audi Q5 from Volvo of Lisle and it turned out to be the best car buying experience. I bought the car $5000 below Kelly Blue Book value and they also gave me a fair price on my trade in. I was in and out of the dealership in about 2 hours. I would highly recommend this dealership.

DwayneLinich
4/16/2016

"purchased used Volvo wagon"

Excellent Customer service, Lolita Cook was great. she explained everything very plainly . She is really an asset to the company. She walked me through the procedure of purchasing the vehicle very professionaly

Sackreligious Purchase
3/23/2016

"Overall Great Experience from All"

I was looking for a car for over two and a half years and was pretty positive I was going to purchase another Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit which is fully loaded to the hilt with a Hemi or Diesel. The new Jeeps are much more expensive than they used to be since they redesigned them so I really took my time trying to look around at other German SUV's and some other brands. Then I came upon the Volvo XC-90 when watching a car show; car matchmaker and esquire car/suv of the year back in 3rd quarter of 2015. I first test drove this vehicle at another dealership and then a couple weeks later I went to Volvo of Lisle. They were extremely busy on a Saturday afternoon. Lolita came out from the back of the car showroom and immediately came up to me to see if I needed help. She seemed sincere and excited about the product from the beginning. I explained to her what I was looking for and that I had been a Jeep guy since I was 18 years old and it, a Jeep, was the first new car I ever purchased and have been driving a couple different Jeeps for 22 years as my SUV of choice. Lolita explained to me the entire SUV and then we went for a test drive. I stopped into the dealership many times over around 1.5 months and Lolita always made time for me there, while also being prompt in returning phone calls and e-mails. She was prompt and thorough each time answering all of my questions and or finding the answers and getting back to me, but once again she was extremely knowledgable about the vehicle. Almost deciding to make the purchase I brought in my old vehicle with all accompanying paperwork and Ken, Sales Manager, gave me a better price than any other Volvo Dealership and Jeep Dealership since he felt that I really took care of the old vehicle. I didn't even have to negotiate for this at all, wow. It looks as if they also already sold it as it is no longer on their website, sweet sold my old baby and within two weeks max-I hope it went to a deserving individual! Ken and Hasan also gave me a quote on an extended warranty and were very fair about the price with this to. Lolita, Ken, and Hasan all made me feel like I was getting a great value for the entire package; trade in, warranty, and new vehicle(wasn't marked down much due to the redesign and being new to the market). They also all seemed like they truly loved their jobs, and worked well together! Thank you to all involved you made me feel good about going against many of my usual buying habits; changing brands, changing dealerships, going with a darker exterior color, going with a lighter interior, and purchasing the first model year of a redesigned vehicle. I really did break all my usual reasoning, so they must have really done something right to change the stubborn particular person that I am. I would recommend anyone from any walk of life to go into this auto groups home, they treat you like a friend after getting through the usual introductions. The show room is nice, the waiting room is a little dated-who really cares, but to me service is king and they provided this to the tee which is an intangible amenity that is worth paying for, but you don't have to at this establishment! Oh also I dealt with a service tech the second day I owned the vehicle just to get some more knowledge on the engine and electric(yes I want to know it all), he was awesome, but I am forgetting his name; I am sure I will remember it in time as well as the service managers too since I like to keep my vehicles fresh and ensure it is conditionally sound hence getting the extended warranty. Very friendly guy and knowledgable about this new car and engine, heck it hasn't even been out a whole year yet. I have been driving the new XC-90 which is pretty loaded to the hilt for two full weeks now and already have 1k miles on it and just truly enjoy it. If these guys can get a man, who loves Jeep as it has been part of my identity as my wife says, to drive a Volvo SUV that used to be just for soccer mom's they can do anything. But I also have to give Volvo kudos for redesigning such a great vehicle with awesome, ahead of the others, technology and amenities. Yes it is better than the i-drive in BMW and kills Benz and Porsches infotainment centers by far! The small little engine is faster than my 5.7 330hp Hemi in my old jeep, but not the SRT version. So I look forward to next winter and a great summer. Thanks again Volvo of Lisle; Lolita, Ken, and Hasan for making this such a pleasurable transition and purchase! To Volvo corporate please roll out this engine, T6, and infotainment center into the XC-60 so I can pick one up for my wife in a year or so when we flip her car, don't forget the cool headlights with Thor's Hammer either!!!!

Phlipphlop
3/14/2016

"Great Service, Top to Bottom"

Excellent Customer Service, all the way around. Although I experienced a minor finance/service bump, I was made whole and thoroughly satisfied in the end. I want to especially commend Ken Kowal for working with me to get my concern(s) rectified, and Cory Groth for my SUPERB customer service experience in the Service Dept. Cory's professional and personal skills are impeccable, and he made the entire journey a joy and very delightful. Lolita Cook is a phenomenal Sales Advisor, and never once did I feel pressured in purchasing a new OR used vehicle; the Sales experience was smooth and seamless. I would highly recommend Vovlo of Lisle, and any Volvo vehicle, as I am "Volvo for Life!!!"

Nathan in Service and all employees in Service were excellent!

March 14, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your visit. Have a great day and enjoy your car. Ken

kschiest
3/09/2016

"Great service; very happy with our purchase!"

We visited Volvo of Lisle after finding a used car on Cars.com. I was very happy with their service. John Taylor (dealer) and Hassan Salameh (financing) were very friendly, helpful, and accommodating. I planned to look at the car, but didn't think financing would work that day. However, they helped us out and we were able to drive away with the car! We just love the vehicle, and definitely recommend Volvo of Lisle, John, and Hassan.

March 14, 2016

Thanks for the kind words. We always want to make people happy. Ken

Julie
2/25/2016

"Great experience."

Very knowledgeable sales staff. Bob was great. He walked me through all the features in my new Volvo before I left the dealership. I love my new S60. Ken the Sales Manager was also very helpful.

March 14, 2016

Thanks for the great review! enjoy your new car!

ryan,mary59
2/24/2016

"seriously wonderful experience"

I had been looking for a car to buy and found a car at Volvo of Lisle that I liked. They had the interior color I wanted and the price I needed. Dale Abernathy was my sales person and he helped me by explaining every aspect of the process. He never pressured me, which I really appreciated. Ken Kowal was the Sales Manager and explained the financial part of the process. Very kind and thorough. It was truly the best car buying experience I have had. I will recommend this Dealership to my family and friends without hesitation.

Shannon
2/23/2016

"Awesome experience! "

While looking for an suv, I came across a used Lexus RX350 at Volvo of Lisle. The pictures that were posted online were beautiful but I had to see it for myself. My salesperson, Dale Abernathy, was very professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. He made the car buying experience feel like two friends chatting about cars. The price was right and the suv was beautiful. Needless to say, I purchased it that day. Since the experience was so great, I recommended Volvo of Lisle to my uncle (who was also in the market for an suv). A few weeks later, my uncle purchased his Volvo XC90 from Dale. I would recommend Volvo of Lisle and Dale to everyone!

Dale Abernathy

cartotruck
2/17/2016

"Watch the movie "SUCKERS" before you step foot in this place"

Dealer is very cheap with customer amenities (snacks, soda, cookies, etc.), burnt stale coffee, old outdated dirty facility, unmotivated, slow, non communicative, made numerous attempts to communicate with sales person via email without responses or call backs, take it or leave it rude non-competitive trade offer, no willingness to compete with written competing dealer offer, just pushy and demanding on their "deals" sales tactics. Google "Ziegler how to work a car deal" and watch the movie "SUCKERS" if you want to know what the "sales people" working in the car sales industry think of and how they treat, car buying customers. This industry should be fully automated already! No reason for us to deal with sales/service/parts at Lisle Volvo/Honda going forward!

Hassan - Finance

February 18, 2016

Cartotruck, This is very upsetting to me. I would like you reach out to me so I can look into the situation. We are known for the exact opposite. Easy no hassle selling approach. I can't tell who this is by the login name. If you would reach out to me it would be very helpful. I need to look at this and fix it now. Again very sorry for your experience. Please call Ken Kowal 630-852-6000.

sebas2001
2/02/2016

"First Time Volvo Buyer"

I was at Volvo of Lisle yesterday to purchase my first Volvo. I can only say that I am very pelased with the service I recieved at Volvo of Lisle. Bob, our salesman, was very knolwedgeable and friendly and great to work with. The quality of customer service by the General Manager, Ken, and the Finance Manager made it, by far, the most pleasant car-buying experience I've ever had. I would most definately refer anyone to Volvo of Lisle and will certainly come back when I am looking to purchase again. Thank you! Sandra

Hasan