Volvo of Lisle

4375 Lincoln Ave,
Lisle, Illinois 60532
Volvo of Lisle Info
About Volvo of Lisle

Welcome to Volvo of Lisle, One of the Largest Chicago Volvo Dealers in the Midwest and proud member of the Lisle Auto Plaza, servicing and selling cars in Chicagoland since 1962. Visit our facilities from Chicago Volvo, Rockford, Gold Coast, Aurora, Naperville, Peroria, Highland Park, Glencoe, Lake Forest, and Arlington Heights. Volvo of Lisle's staff will assist you with the financing and leasing of a new Volvo, used Volvo, pre owned Volvo, or Certified Volvos Chicago used S40 volvo sedan, used S60 Sedan, used S80 sedan, Used V70 wagon, used XC70 Cross over, used XC90 SUV, XC60 Cross over SUV, C30 Coupe, and used C70 Convertible.

About Volvo of Lisle Learn More

Saturday 7:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Mobile Technician
  • Vehicle pick-up & delivery
tekline
3/06/2015

"Great Team to Work With"

After starting my Internet search for a used car online, I narrowed my selection down to 1 Volvo dealer in the Chicago land area-Volvo of Lisle. I began working with 1 sales person and made a follow up visit when that sales person was not in. Even though I mentioned I was already working with another sales person and would close the deal that person, the level of service remained high.

Vlad
3/06/2015

"Enjoyable car buying experience"

Bob and the team of Volvo of Lisle made the car buying process a really nice and enjoyable experience. He was very accommodating, flexible, and not pushy at all. Also very knowledgeable and helpful. Altogether, it was a fun and laid-back experience, and I'd definitely go back to this dealership again. Highly recommended!

jschneider50
3/03/2015

"Great Experience Buying Our Volvo"

We recently bought a used Volvo S80 for our teenagers from Volvo of Lisle. We chose Volvo after much research about automobile safety. We felt the pricing of the used car fleet was very competitive, especially compared to other Volvo dealers in the Chicagoland area. We were helped by Ken and John and they were both fantastic. We could not be more please with our new Volvo or with the service we received from Volvo of Lisle!

Di N.
2/25/2015

"Long Term Relationship with Volvo of Lisle"

I purchased my first new Volvo (240 Wagon) in Lisle in 1992 from Rick Winkler. John Korallus, in service, kept it running for 23 years and 285,000 miles. When it finally could no longer be repaired, John, at my request, went to Rick and asked him to find me a used car, pronto. I drove out 48 hours later with a beautiful 2006 XC70. I could not be more satisfied with sales and service at Volvo of Lisle.

cynthiajwang
2/14/2015

"Bob is the best!"

Bob was by far the best car salesman I have ever met - he didn't give any bullshit, wss completely honest, provided all possible options, explained everything in detail, and answered all of my questions, and really helped me with the entire process. I wasn't planning on leaving with a new car, but Bob gave me a deal I couldn't resist! Thank you, Bob!

AnnaP
2/04/2015

"Great, efficient buying experience"

I was referred to Volvo of Lisle by my aunt and uncle who have purchased from this dealer. It was the first dealer I went to and I was lucky enough to be greeted by John Taylor. He was wonderful, I instantly knew I could trust him. John responded to my many emails and did not pressure me while I did research and shopped around. I ultimately came back to Volvo of Lisle because of the people, it is a big purchase and I wanted to feel like the transaction was transparent. John made the process extremely efficient and easy. Ken did the paperwork with me and he was also great, he presented me with the product offerings, but did not pressure me. Ken was very thorough in explaining what each form was that I was signing and very efficient. Overall, I highly recommend this dealer and John Taylor. I also stopped by the service department and John and Dominic were both very knowledgeable and I will definitely be servicing my new vehicle at Volvo of Lisle.

Louie
2/03/2015

"Dale in used car sales"

Dale in used car sales is a pleasure to deal with. I did not end up buying a car from the dealership only because the car was not the right one for me. However, Dale was so easy to deal with that I really wanted to buy a car from him. Would happily go back there.

Dale in used cars.

Westergard
2/03/2015

"Couldn't ask for a better overall buying experience!"

A quick search lead me to Volvo of Lisle and we got it right on the first try! John Taylor was quick to respond with honest an assessment of the vehicle and always quick to respond. They made sure everything was prepared and ready to go as I would be driving the vehicle home over 900 miles away. As I stated above, "Couldn't ask for better!" You will not be disappointed in going with the team at Volvo of Lisle. Thanks again gentlemen!

Jeanne J
1/17/2015

"Great,efficient experience purchasing Volvo"

We stopped at Volvo of Lisle just to browse, as we have been thinking of replacing one of our cars. Lolita Cook greeted us and offered to show us around. We test drove a couple of cars and went home to think it over. We were back several hours later to purchase a used XC70. We have never had such an easy, quick, and actually fun car buying experience. Lolita knew the cars and was able to answer all of our questions, complete with humorous stories. She and the managers stayed after hours to get us set up; I love my car and had a great experience purchasing it!

sanoying
1/14/2015

"Had a first-rate experience"

I went to Volvo of Lisle looking to purchase my first Volvo and my first used car. I was a little nervous going in but John Taylor provided exceptional customer service which made me feel much more at ease and confident that I had made the right decision. Two weeks in and I am loving my new car.

Reviews of John Taylor