Wade Ford

Nalley Ford Sandy Springs

v.exc
1/24/2016

"had an awesome time "

I had a great experience at the Wade Ford dealership yesterday. I don't know any dealership that you can go to and get educated first before you buy a vehicle are even thing about getting one. They offered a credit and financing seminar which I attended and I received so.e great information from some educated men, Phillip from wade ford, Darrell from WALK 1380 radio station and even from another guy that was also there to get educated Mr. Shelby PM preview . They fed us an gave us great info to prepare us for our next purchase. So I thank all that was responsible For the seminar. Look forward to more seminars, and purchasing my next vehicle

Phillip

Jay
11/24/2015

"Horrible Customer Service!!!!!"

****HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DISHONEST!!!!!! STAY AWAY.**** Trust me thier are other dealerships who would love to have your business and really take the time to help you with your major purchase. This dealership is not very customer service based. The salesman are only concerned about themselves and making a sale so please be cautious. This is a major purchase and they will want you to close the deal on the spot and will get very annoyed with you for asking questions. They do not like very informed shoppers who have done thier homework before going to them, because this will make them have to be honest and upfront which they do not like. My husband and I drove a very far distance to be treated like this was not very pleasant. We were so hoping to secure the car we wanted here today, but had some questions, which the salesperson gave us wrong information, but when we actually read what was on the paperwork, we found out that we would not receive the warranty that he had in fact stated, then he called over his other finance manager who will totally try to bogard you for your business and talk over you and you will not get a word in edge wise. When they see you are informed they will get annoyed at you and basically push you out the door and tell you " Call me when you make up your mind" Are you kidding me!!! Beg you to take our money after that treatment. Never!!!!! BUYER Beware!!!!!! ONLY CONCERNED WITH MAKING A SALE!!!!! Associates need to be trained on Customer Service, after all this is whose business you are trying to gain, so why not focus on the customer and let the sales flow effortlessly to you.

Brandon Outlaw, Jeremy and others

jen420
10/15/2015

"Love my sales guy almost as much as my new car!"

I walked in to test drive a car I saw online during my lunch break and ended up leaving 3 hours later in a 2015 Edge. My sales guy, Doug, was amazing! He made the car buying experience so enjoyable. I seriously had the best time with him. Everyone I dealt with was super nice. I did a lot of research so I knew the exact number I should have been offered and it was right on point. They made sure I received all the special financing and incentives I qualified for. The price was great and was by far the easiest I have bought a car. I have dealt with other Ford dealerships in the past and the service I was given at Wade beat out all those other dealerships. I am a Ford girl. This is my third Ford and I will never go to another dealership. Wade has a loyal customer when it comes to me.

Doug

tcr44
7/22/2015

"Satisfied car purchase"

I went to Wade Ford to purchase my new 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible. They did not have the exact car I wanted, but did locate one with the features I wanted somewhere else in Atlanta. I traded my old vehicle, so they let me drive home a yellow mustang convertible to drive around in until they could get my car. I was going to pick up the car around lunch but it was not going to be there in time. Gary the salesperson offered to drive it to me after work hours. He did drive it to me and got to my house after 8:30pm. Because of a transportation mishap with the car I was supposed to get, I got a car with an upgraded stereo system at no extra charge. Love the extra bonus!

Gary

Mahriah
6/20/2015

"Great salesman, great car! "

I had my brand new 2014 Hyundai totaled a month ago, and needed a car that fit what I wantedand needed, and Leslie Pollak delivered! Ask for him if you know what you want, ir just have a list of wants, and he will find what you need! 5 star salesman, this is the second car I have purchased from him, will buy again!

Leslie Pollack

crbjat2006
5/22/2015

"Great Sales People"

I had the best experience while purchasing my new Ford Escape. It started with meeting Doug Rae! There was not a questioned asked that he could not provide answer and would explain with great details and provide options. I must admit I had doubts about purchasing my vehicle from Wade Ford, but working with Doug saved the sale and changed my mind about Wade Ford. I would definitely recommend purchasing a new vehicle from Wade Ford as long as Doug is your sales person.

Doug, Chris and Finance Manager

Michael56
4/11/2015

"Worth the drive from Augusta, Ga."

What an amazing, wonderful experience in purchasing a vehicle. We drove from Augusta because of how from the first phone call we were treated with respect and worth. Once we arrived, Doug Rea and Chris Greeson continued with that respectful attitude and delivered more than we expected. We have bought many vehicles the last 40 plus years, but this one was the best experience by far. We will be back for the next one. Thank you Wade Ford for the great deal on our 2015 Explorer.. Mike & Lynda Tesney

Doug Rea..Chris Greeson..

jrog274
2/18/2015

"Completely Satisfied with Doug Rea and Wade Ford on Purchase"

We are completely Satisfied with our recent purchase of a 2014 Ford Edge from Doug Rae. We were most pleased with the excellent customer service and their desire to make the sale a big win win for our family!

Doug Rae

Chef
2/10/2015

"Wade Ford doing Foreign well too!"

I purchased a vehicle in late January from Wade Ford and got a great deal Thanks to salesman M. Henderson and Finance Mgr E Richardson. We spent last Saturday in January through last Tuesday working the deal. Although bought Toyota product they came through as if I was purchasing new Ford vehicle. I'm recommending my circle of influence and then some.

M Henderson and E Richardson

WNC
1/10/2015

"Don't Buy"

Typical shady dealership. Worked with internet manager on a price. Agreed to it and discovered they where sneaking a new fee in. Asked them to remove it and never got a phone call or email. I left messages both ways. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

Internet Sales - DeAndre

Wade Ford responded to this review

January 16, 2015

We are having an issue with another dealer posting negative reviews on our pages. From your review I cannot identify who you dealt with at Wade Ford. Can you please contact me directly so that your issue can be properly resolved. At Wade Ford we strive to offer exceptional service and great value to all of our customers near and far without compromise or exception. If our staff or processes have caused anyone to be treated in a manner not becoming of our standards then we will be grateful for your assistance in identifying and correcting the issue to ensure that it does not happen again. Ben Warriner, Business Operations bwarriner@wade.com

Wade Ford responded to this review

January 15, 2015

Can you please contact me directly so that your issue can be properly resolved. From your review I cannot identify who you dealt with at Wade Ford, isolation of your issue has been made more difficult due to negative reviews being posted against us by a competing dealer. At Wade Ford we strive to offer exceptional service and great value to all of our customers near and far without compromise or exception. If our staff or processes have caused anyone to be treated in a manner not becoming of our standards then we will be grateful for your assistance in identifying and correcting the issue to ensure that it does not happen again. Ben Warriner bwarriner@wade.com