Wade Ford

Call
Wade Ford Info

Sandy Springs Ford

Chestatee Ford

"I've serviced by F-150 at Wade since the day I bought it. "

They have always been fast, honest, clear in what they suggest. Truck runs great after 120,000 miles. Service has been superior every time. Thanks.

Eric Granek

"My Purchase"

I would recommend Wade Ford to anyone who needs a new car or truck. My experience has always been awesome. I have had dealings with several of the salesman as well as the General Sales Manager and it has always been professional and no pressure. I really like the following, The ease of the process. Great people to work with.

Chris Greason

June 16, 2014

Coach, Thanks for the kind words. We do work hard to provide a great experience when purchasing a car or truck at Wade Ford and a treating the customer right, the way that they deserve to be treated is key to this. Enjoy your new ride, we know that it will serve you well for many miles. Ben Warriner Wade Ford.

"Good Service"

Good fast, friendly service and at a good price. The service center looks very nice. Wade Ford offers Wi-Fi so I was able to work while I waited for the car to be serviced. Wade Ford is doing right!

Jason C. Smith

"Smooth transaction great price"

My husband and I consider our selves pretty seasoned and savvy car shoppers. We purchased our F-150 from Wade Ford through the Costco program which is great because you will see all dollars straight up front. There was no back and forth with our salesman Larry Farmer who was competent and easy to work with. Our purchase went well, there was some time involved in finding the exact truck that my husband wanted, color options etc... but it was worth the wait to have Larry Ford get it for us from another dealer. We had a trade and the offer was not outstanding but fair. Our experience with Cedric in finance was excellent, I am a dollars person and he was able to beat what my credit union had previously offered us. All in all a solid experience with professional staff, we drove over a hundred miles to purchase from this dealer and would do so again.

Larry Farmer & Cedric

"Always do quality work and BS service writer was always..."

Always do quality work and BS service writer was always friendly, willing to bend over backwards to satisfy my requests. I purchased my truck here and always bring it here for service.

Rusty - Body Shop Service Writer

"My Service Advisor, Rick Cothran being honest with me..."

My Service Advisor, Rick Cothran being honest with me about what repairs needed to being done. I never felt forced into making the decisions. He also lets me know the progress of my work and kept me informed throughout the day.

Rick Cothran

"Top 5 reasons not to do business with WADE Ford Atlanta! ..."

Top 5 reasons not to do business with WADE Ford Atlanta! I’m an Active duty service member who has spent the last 14 years in the military and endured numerous combat deployments over the years. I have yet to encounter the level of annoyance that I experienced at Wade Ford Atlanta. My fiancée and I was in the market for an SUV because we are currently in the process of starting our family. We had been looking for a vehicle for some time and decided that it would be best to commit to buying at the end of the year due to the sales that occur then. We settled on the new Ford Explorer and decided on January 2, 2014 to purchase it after being approved for financing from our bank. We saw that Wade Ford had the vehicle we were interested and made the trek to the dealership after looking over the specifications online. We also, had my fiancées vehicle to trade in which was in good condition with low miles. As we arrived at the dealership my top 5 reasons was unveiled. 1. Unscrupulous Business Practice Upon arrival, we began talking to the sales rep we spoke to on the phone about the vehicle. He started asking the normal question such as financing, pricing, etc. I told him we had financing and we were hoping to get the vehicle for this price out the door with trade. At this moment we were willing to give the dealership the value that they posted on their site for the vehicle. The sales person came back with paperwork that presented a price $1000 more than was on their site. We asked why and he said that it was a special they had and it doesn’t apply in our case. We went back and forth and still couldn’t get a proper answer. So we let it go because we wanted the vehicle. In any case, they were supposedly assessing our trade as well. This brings me to my next reason. 2. Unjust Evaluation So while we were sitting with the sales person, he asked for the keys to my fiancée vehicle which we obliged and gave to him. We saw this fat scruffy guy jump into the car and drove off for about 5 minutes and returned. When he returned it was about the time that the salesperson went to do our paperwork. The salesperson came back about 10minutes later and presented a low ball offer for our vehicle. Now don’t get me wrong I’m not expecting to get top dollar at the dealer but, I’m also not expecting to get a “cash for clunker” offer either because her vehicle was by far not a clunker. In any case we were able to get the vehicle traded for a price that will allow us to compensate somewhat for the $1000 increase they all of a sudden decided that we were not eligible for. It was time to do paperwork which brings me into my next reason not to do business with Wade Ford. 3. Dishonesty from employees We were escorted into a trailer to their finance guy Cedric Ruff. I remember his name because I genuinely felt this guy was a low ball in many cases. This gentleman began shuffling paperwork in front of my fiancée and me without explanation. As we read the paperwork he began getting impatient on top of that my fiancée was curious how can someone who seemed sketchy as the best word becomes the finance director. He said he was fortunate and pretty much didn’t give us an answer. After signing the paperwork, we realized that Mr. Ruff added a 3rd party warranty to our purchase vs. offering a Ford ESP warranty which by the way is much cheaper. We asked for it to remove and it seemed he felt inconvenience by our request. We later left and called the Ford ESP hotline and was able to get a maintenance warranty and a vehicle warranty for $500 less than that of what we was being offered by Mr. Cedric Ruff. 4. Unreliable Customer Service As everyone knows it is the dealership responsibility to facilitate the registration of the vehicle with the DMV in most cases. I purchased my car on January 2, 2014 and received a call on January 28, 2014 from Wade Ford asking for some more information in order to process my paperwork for my tags. At this point I became nervous because my tag expires in about 5 days. I provided the documents and then asked what was wrong. They said that we needed the documents to process your tags and title. I called back and asked why only now you all contacting me. They said that it had to do with the storm that shutdown Atlanta for 2 days that presented a delay. Now I don’t know but, that appeared to be a very dishonest answer especially because I bought the vehicle on January 2. 5. Evasive Actions to answer question Which brings me to now February 6th, 2014; I have yet to receive my tags and have made several trips to Wade Ford asking why this is. Only to be told by Mr. Cedric Ruff that it’s not his fault and blamed it on the salesperson who actually went out of his way to sell me the vehicle. In addition, I have a brand new vehicle that I’m not able to drive because of expired temporary tags. I’ve called the dealership several times and have yet to receive a call back from Mr. Ruff. I called there tags and title department spoke to a lady name Nancy who told me that there appeared to be a delay on my paperwork from the Fulton County DMV and it will take 2 days to get the document from a place less 25 minutes from the dealership. In closing, as you can see from some previous reviews there seems to be a pattern. This experience has deterred me from even wanting to purchase a Ford vehicle again in the future. All I can say is, BUYER BEWARE!!!! SHOP AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Deadre Washington, Cedric Ruff, Nancy (in tags and title)

February 07, 2014

We appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. At Wade Ford it is our goal to provide our customers with amazing customer service and I regret you did not experience this standard during your visit. I would like the chance to discuss your concerns directly to try and ameliorate the issue and move our dealership in a more positive direction. Please contact me so that we can discuss your experience further. Best Regards, Ben Warriner bwarriner@wade.com

"We found a Ford Escape on Auto Trader on 05Oct2013 that..."

We found a Ford Escape on Auto Trader on 05Oct2013 that matched our criteria and within but at the top of our budget at $15998. We put in a request for further information thru the Auto Trader website. Received a reply same day from salesman Creed saying that he would get us further information on Mon 07Oct as the vehicle was not on the lot yet. On Monday we received the requested information in the form of a personalized video. (nice touch!) We communicated back and forth with Creed all week being told that it was a Certified Preowned Vehicle and when we asked he told us that there would be some wiggle room with the price. Mid-week we made an appointment to test drive it on Sat 12Oct. Late Fri night as we were firming up our plans for the next day we went online and again viewed the vehicle, which had not changed. Sat we called to confirm that it was still there before making the 170 mile (each way) drive to see the vehicle. We arrived and looked over the vehicle noticing a couple small dents and that the tires had dry-rot. We drove the vehicle and decided that if the price could be adjusted down slightly that we would buy it. We talked to Creed about those issues and went inside while he talked to his manager, Danny Pereira. He came and got us from the lobby and told us that we would need to talk to Danny, the Sales Manager. We went into Danny's office and my husband confirmed that Danny was indeed "the boss". Danny commented that the vehicle had just gone on their website that day (lie). When we refuted that with the fact we had been talking to Creed about it for a week, he finally admitted that it had been 8 days. Then told us they just got it on their lot that day (another lie!). Danny handed us a pricing paper listing the price of the vehicle as $16877 plus taxes & fees (misc fees of $264 and document fees of $599). We questioned that the price of the vehicle did not match what it had been listed for online or what was marked on the windshield of the vehicle. Danny said "Well that's the price online". When we said that's not what it was on AutoTrader, he pulled up AutoTrader on his computer and said "That's the price on there now". He went on to say that "It's a Certified Pre-owned Vehicle and it costs us $500 just to certify it and we're not going to eat that". (But we had already been told that it was a Certified Pre-owned Vehicle at $15998.) My husband questioned him multiple times "So you are not going to honor the price that is marked on the windshield?" And Danny's response in a very condescending manner was an emphatic "No!" Not only were his attitude & customer service skills horrendous, the practice of increasing the price after all the communication we had on the vehicle and what was marked on the vehicle is terribly unethical. Be aware that if you are considering doing business with this dealership that they may change the price on you the day you are scheduled to view the vehicle and that they do not honor the price that they list on the vehicle.

Danny Pereira

October 16, 2013

I apologize that you had a negative experience at our dealership. It is never our intention to misrepresent our vehicles. We would love the opportunity to speak with you further in an attempt to resolve this situation. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Ben Warriner bwarriner@wade.com

"We are repeat customers of Wade Ford. We purchased our..."

We are repeat customers of Wade Ford. We purchased our last car new in 2006 and enjoyed the experience. This time, we purchased a used vehicle and met with Mr. Weintraub of Wade Ford. Mr. Weintraub was friendly, polite, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. He guided us through every step of the purchase and was personally with us throughout. We are very pleased with our experience and highly recommend him and Wade Ford for vehicle purchases.

Ron Weintraub

July 17, 2013

Thank you so much for this excellent review. We really appreciate your feedback and praise. I will pass your kind words on to those whom were mentioned in the review. If there is anything else we can do for you, just give us a call. Also, congratulations on your purchase! I hope that your Wade Ford vehicle continues to serve you well for years to come. Ben Warriner bwarriner@wade.com

"We came to the dealership on the reccomendation of a..."

We came to the dealership on the reccomendation of a friend who bought a F250 at Wade Ford. I value my friend's view of Wade's customer service so I went on line before hand and previewed several vehicles. We narrowed our choice down to 2 vehicles and drove to the lot for a test drive. Jeff our sales person, listened to our vehicle needs and helped us compare the 2 vehicles. He helped us make an informed vehicle decision and we received excellent, low-key service with no unecessary pressures. Our salesperson Jeff made our Wade Ford purchase experience a positive one. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and dedicated to answering all our questions. He even took the time to show us around the service department! We are letting all our friends know how great Wade Ford and thier sales staff is. Mark and Patsy

Jeff

February 08, 2013

Cool Truck. Nothing wrong with the F250 - it leaves the competition in it's dust, so a great choice! Thanks for your kind words about Wade Ford, the team and Jeff in particular. We strive to get it right for all customers. It is great to receive feedback that we are. Enjoy your new truck, we know it will serve you well for many miles over many years. Welcome to the Wade Family!