Wade Ford

Larry Hill Ford & Imports

James Doerter
10/30/2014

"Great staff"

This dealership was fair and supportive throughout my purchasing experience. They gave me a loaner when I had the truck serviced, and treated me fairly.

Danny Parrera

Mike Hallford
10/30/2014

"Buyer Beware!"

Go to Sandy Springs Ford,..professional and don't lie. After giving a poor customer survey, the dealer turned on me when I returned the car for a paint issue!! They went so far as to bring it up! Not the customer service one expects when buying a $40+k auto. What a joke

Doug Rea

Teresa Huber
10/29/2014

"Excellent service department!! "

Wade Ford rescued me after a tire blowout on the Atlanta interstate!! I did not have the key to unlock my wheels for a tire change, so had to get towed to the nearest Ford dealership to access a master key, which was Wade. Larry Farmer, (Service Advisor), talked with me several times while stranded, helping to arrange appropriate service and staff for when I arrived in the tow truck. I arrived at closing time, but they patiently, thoroughly, and cheerfully helped me anyway!! Thank you Larry Farmer, and staff at Wade Ford, for being such a blessing in a legitimate time of need!!

Larry Farmer

scottmiller45
6/22/2014

"I've serviced by F-150 at Wade since the day I bought it. "

They have always been fast, honest, clear in what they suggest. Truck runs great after 120,000 miles. Service has been superior every time. Thanks.

Eric Granek

coachbillw
6/12/2014

"My Purchase"

I would recommend Wade Ford to anyone who needs a new car or truck. My experience has always been awesome. I have had dealings with several of the salesman as well as the General Sales Manager and it has always been professional and no pressure. I really like the following, The ease of the process. Great people to work with.

Chris Greason

Wade Ford responded to this review

June 16, 2014

Coach, Thanks for the kind words. We do work hard to provide a great experience when purchasing a car or truck at Wade Ford and a treating the customer right, the way that they deserve to be treated is key to this. Enjoy your new ride, we know that it will serve you well for many miles. Ben Warriner Wade Ford.

34goodservice
6/05/2014

"Good Service"

Good fast, friendly service and at a good price. The service center looks very nice. Wade Ford offers Wi-Fi so I was able to work while I waited for the car to be serviced. Wade Ford is doing right!

Jason C. Smith

parkertay
6/04/2014

"Smooth transaction great price"

My husband and I consider our selves pretty seasoned and savvy car shoppers. We purchased our F-150 from Wade Ford through the Costco program which is great because you will see all dollars straight up front. There was no back and forth with our salesman Larry Farmer who was competent and easy to work with. Our purchase went well, there was some time involved in finding the exact truck that my husband wanted, color options etc... but it was worth the wait to have Larry Ford get it for us from another dealer. We had a trade and the offer was not outstanding but fair. Our experience with Cedric in finance was excellent, I am a dollars person and he was able to beat what my credit union had previously offered us. All in all a solid experience with professional staff, we drove over a hundred miles to purchase from this dealer and would do so again.

Larry Farmer & Cedric

Fordcat
3/07/2014

"Always do quality work and BS service writer was always..."

Always do quality work and BS service writer was always friendly, willing to bend over backwards to satisfy my requests. I purchased my truck here and always bring it here for service.

Rusty - Body Shop Service Writer

wkbishop
2/21/2014

"My Service Advisor, Rick Cothran being honest with me..."

My Service Advisor, Rick Cothran being honest with me about what repairs needed to being done. I never felt forced into making the decisions. He also lets me know the progress of my work and kept me informed throughout the day.

Rick Cothran

LC1406
2/06/2014

"Top 5 reasons not to do business with WADE Ford Atlanta! ..."

Top 5 reasons not to do business with WADE Ford Atlanta! I’m an Active duty service member who has spent the last 14 years in the military and endured numerous combat deployments over the years. I have yet to encounter the level of annoyance that I experienced at Wade Ford Atlanta. My fiancée and I was in the market for an SUV because we are currently in the process of starting our family. We had been looking for a vehicle for some time and decided that it would be best to commit to buying at the end of the year due to the sales that occur then. We settled on the new Ford Explorer and decided on January 2, 2014 to purchase it after being approved for financing from our bank. We saw that Wade Ford had the vehicle we were interested and made the trek to the dealership after looking over the specifications online. We also, had my fiancées vehicle to trade in which was in good condition with low miles. As we arrived at the dealership my top 5 reasons was unveiled. 1. Unscrupulous Business Practice Upon arrival, we began talking to the sales rep we spoke to on the phone about the vehicle. He started asking the normal question such as financing, pricing, etc. I told him we had financing and we were hoping to get the vehicle for this price out the door with trade. At this moment we were willing to give the dealership the value that they posted on their site for the vehicle. The sales person came back with paperwork that presented a price $1000 more than was on their site. We asked why and he said that it was a special they had and it doesn’t apply in our case. We went back and forth and still couldn’t get a proper answer. So we let it go because we wanted the vehicle. In any case, they were supposedly assessing our trade as well. This brings me to my next reason. 2. Unjust Evaluation So while we were sitting with the sales person, he asked for the keys to my fiancée vehicle which we obliged and gave to him. We saw this fat scruffy guy jump into the car and drove off for about 5 minutes and returned. When he returned it was about the time that the salesperson went to do our paperwork. The salesperson came back about 10minutes later and presented a low ball offer for our vehicle. Now don’t get me wrong I’m not expecting to get top dollar at the dealer but, I’m also not expecting to get a “cash for clunker” offer either because her vehicle was by far not a clunker. In any case we were able to get the vehicle traded for a price that will allow us to compensate somewhat for the $1000 increase they all of a sudden decided that we were not eligible for. It was time to do paperwork which brings me into my next reason not to do business with Wade Ford. 3. Dishonesty from employees We were escorted into a trailer to their finance guy Cedric Ruff. I remember his name because I genuinely felt this guy was a low ball in many cases. This gentleman began shuffling paperwork in front of my fiancée and me without explanation. As we read the paperwork he began getting impatient on top of that my fiancée was curious how can someone who seemed sketchy as the best word becomes the finance director. He said he was fortunate and pretty much didn’t give us an answer. After signing the paperwork, we realized that Mr. Ruff added a 3rd party warranty to our purchase vs. offering a Ford ESP warranty which by the way is much cheaper. We asked for it to remove and it seemed he felt inconvenience by our request. We later left and called the Ford ESP hotline and was able to get a maintenance warranty and a vehicle warranty for $500 less than that of what we was being offered by Mr. Cedric Ruff. 4. Unreliable Customer Service As everyone knows it is the dealership responsibility to facilitate the registration of the vehicle with the DMV in most cases. I purchased my car on January 2, 2014 and received a call on January 28, 2014 from Wade Ford asking for some more information in order to process my paperwork for my tags. At this point I became nervous because my tag expires in about 5 days. I provided the documents and then asked what was wrong. They said that we needed the documents to process your tags and title. I called back and asked why only now you all contacting me. They said that it had to do with the storm that shutdown Atlanta for 2 days that presented a delay. Now I don’t know but, that appeared to be a very dishonest answer especially because I bought the vehicle on January 2. 5. Evasive Actions to answer question Which brings me to now February 6th, 2014; I have yet to receive my tags and have made several trips to Wade Ford asking why this is. Only to be told by Mr. Cedric Ruff that it’s not his fault and blamed it on the salesperson who actually went out of his way to sell me the vehicle. In addition, I have a brand new vehicle that I’m not able to drive because of expired temporary tags. I’ve called the dealership several times and have yet to receive a call back from Mr. Ruff. I called there tags and title department spoke to a lady name Nancy who told me that there appeared to be a delay on my paperwork from the Fulton County DMV and it will take 2 days to get the document from a place less 25 minutes from the dealership. In closing, as you can see from some previous reviews there seems to be a pattern. This experience has deterred me from even wanting to purchase a Ford vehicle again in the future. All I can say is, BUYER BEWARE!!!! SHOP AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Deadre Washington, Cedric Ruff, Nancy (in tags and title)

Wade Ford responded to this review

February 07, 2014

We appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. At Wade Ford it is our goal to provide our customers with amazing customer service and I regret you did not experience this standard during your visit. I would like the chance to discuss your concerns directly to try and ameliorate the issue and move our dealership in a more positive direction. Please contact me so that we can discuss your experience further. Best Regards, Ben Warriner bwarriner@wade.com