Wade Ford

Smyrna, Georgia 30080
Wade Ford Info

Mahriah
6/20/2015

"Leslie Pollak best car salesman alive!"

Leslie Pollak helped me pick out a used car thathad everything I needed plus more. I wanted gas economy, comfort, and reliability, he found a car with all that plus toys, like stering wheel controls, digital screen, etc. I had a 2014 Hyundai Elantra and it got totaled in a wreck a month ago. It was sad as I bought it brand new a year ago, but he put me in a car I LOVE!!! Tell him what you want in a car, and he will find it!!!

Leslie Pollack

Mahriah
6/20/2015

"Great salesman, great car! "

I had my brand new 2014 Hyundai totaled a month ago, and needed a car that fit what I wantedand needed, and Leslie Pollak delivered! Ask for him if you know what you want, ir just have a list of wants, and he will find what you need! 5 star salesman, this is the second car I have purchased from him, will buy again!

Leslie Pollack

crbjat2006
5/22/2015

"Great Sales People"

I had the best experience while purchasing my new Ford Escape. It started with meeting Doug Rae! There was not a questioned asked that he could not provide answer and would explain with great details and provide options. I must admit I had doubts about purchasing my vehicle from Wade Ford, but working with Doug saved the sale and changed my mind about Wade Ford. I would definitely recommend purchasing a new vehicle from Wade Ford as long as Doug is your sales person.

Doug, Chris and Finance Manager

Michael56
4/11/2015

"Worth the drive from Augusta, Ga."

What an amazing, wonderful experience in purchasing a vehicle. We drove from Augusta because of how from the first phone call we were treated with respect and worth. Once we arrived, Doug Rea and Chris Greeson continued with that respectful attitude and delivered more than we expected. We have bought many vehicles the last 40 plus years, but this one was the best experience by far. We will be back for the next one. Thank you Wade Ford for the great deal on our 2015 Explorer.. Mike & Lynda Tesney

Doug Rea..Chris Greeson..

jrog274
2/18/2015

"Completely Satisfied with Doug Rea and Wade Ford on Purchase"

We are completely Satisfied with our recent purchase of a 2014 Ford Edge from Doug Rae. We were most pleased with the excellent customer service and their desire to make the sale a big win win for our family!

Doug Rae

Chef
2/10/2015

"Wade Ford doing Foreign well too!"

I purchased a vehicle in late January from Wade Ford and got a great deal Thanks to salesman M. Henderson and Finance Mgr E Richardson. We spent last Saturday in January through last Tuesday working the deal. Although bought Toyota product they came through as if I was purchasing new Ford vehicle. I'm recommending my circle of influence and then some.

M Henderson and E Richardson

WNC
1/10/2015

"Don't Buy"

Typical shady dealership. Worked with internet manager on a price. Agreed to it and discovered they where sneaking a new fee in. Asked them to remove it and never got a phone call or email. I left messages both ways. Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere.

Internet Sales - DeAndre

January 16, 2015

We are having an issue with another dealer posting negative reviews on our pages. From your review I cannot identify who you dealt with at Wade Ford. Can you please contact me directly so that your issue can be properly resolved. At Wade Ford we strive to offer exceptional service and great value to all of our customers near and far without compromise or exception. If our staff or processes have caused anyone to be treated in a manner not becoming of our standards then we will be grateful for your assistance in identifying and correcting the issue to ensure that it does not happen again. Ben Warriner, Business Operations bwarriner@wade.com

January 15, 2015

Can you please contact me directly so that your issue can be properly resolved. From your review I cannot identify who you dealt with at Wade Ford, isolation of your issue has been made more difficult due to negative reviews being posted against us by a competing dealer. At Wade Ford we strive to offer exceptional service and great value to all of our customers near and far without compromise or exception. If our staff or processes have caused anyone to be treated in a manner not becoming of our standards then we will be grateful for your assistance in identifying and correcting the issue to ensure that it does not happen again. Ben Warriner bwarriner@wade.com

Chris
1/06/2015

"Got a screwing"

I talked to a salesman about a used truck and setup a appointment with him the next morning. I live in Dalton and I called the salesman and told him I was on my to the dealership, so he told my he pulled the truck off the line and put hold on it for me. I drove 1 hour and 15 minutes and when we got there the truck was going out of the parking lot. The salesman told me I had first choice at the truck so I drove the truck and told him I would buy the truck. I signed papers on the truck and wrote my check out, then the sales manager give us a run around for a hour then ask us to come in his office. He told us that he pressured one of his friends to buy the truck and he said there policy was first come first serve. So that S.O.B.sold it out from under me and he knew I was on my way down there. That is a sorry way to do buisness and they was going to write the salesman up for doing his job. So be aware of this dealership they will screw you in a heart beat. The salesman done a great job trying to wait on me. I was very pleased with the salesman. Bewear of Chris Greeson!!!

Maurice Henderson

January 16, 2015

Chris, we're sincerely sorry to hear that the truck was promised to you, but sold to another. What happened was an internal miscommunication where we double-booked the truck. This is the first time this has ever happened and is an unfortunate accident. We understand your frustration, but hope you'll consider giving us a second chance in the future. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at bwarriner@wade.com.

Michelle Reis
1/04/2015

"Excellent Five Stars!!!!"

The whole experience was amazing. The Wade Ford Used Car dealership in Smyrna was exceptional. Charles, Donnie and Keith were fantastic. I would recommend these folks to anyone in the market for a CPO Ford. Michelle Reis

Charles, Donnie and Keith

James Doerter
10/30/2014

"Great staff"

This dealership was fair and supportive throughout my purchasing experience. They gave me a loaner when I had the truck serviced, and treated me fairly.

Danny Parrera