Wade Ford

Hardy Family Ford

Krause Family Ford

DisappointedInWadeFord
5/06/2016

"Disappointed! Please Find Another Ford Dealer!"

Wade Ford Experience, January 2, 2016 1. My friend and I arrived at Wade Ford at approximately 3pm and requested to meet with the Sales Manager. We met him and discussed the vehicle we were interested in. I saw the vehicle on cars dot com and read the positive reviews of the dealership. I also was impressed with the Wade Ford website and customer reviews. 2. The Sales Manager assigned our salesperson who brought the vehicle to the front and the three of us took a short test drive. 3. We returned and began negotiating the price. • The salesperson brought us a price. • We countered with a printed price from FiveStar Ford on the same Base Mustang with 6 speed and 6 cylinder for $X. • Scott came out and had bad words for FiveStar stating they would only give this price with a Trade in and they get unhappy customers from FiveStar all the time. • I countered with another printed price from Nalley Ford on the exact Mustang for $X plus $500. • Scott went to look up the price on their website. • Scott returned and approved the deal. • I asked The Sales Manager if there would be any additional charges or fees? • He said no additional charges or fees. We shook hands on the deal. 4. I informed Nathan I wanted the $500 cash back and the .9% Ford financing for 36 months. He provided the application and I began completing the paperwork. 5. We waited for over 60 minutes after the paperwork was complete to see the finance manager. During this time, the Sales Manager came out and said they could not do both the $500 cash back and the .9% financing. My research prior to the purchase showed both were available. He said they would offer 2.34% financing. He said it is a better deal for me to keep the $500 rebate and go with the higher financing. 6. The next day after Church, I was reviewing the paperwork and saw two additional charges on the yellow sheet: one for $599 for paperwork and one for $199 for Etch for a total of $798. I had two thoughts: First, I immediately thought back to my question to Scott, “Will there be any additional fees or charges?” The question for which he replied, “no additional fees or charges”. I called my friend who was at the dealership with me and she confirmed my question and his response. Second, the charges for $798 were not explained or mentioned to me during the transaction. I was and continue to be very disappointed with Wade Ford.

Scott, Nathan

vqv356
4/19/2016

"Shady business practice "

Maybe the new car portion of the dealership is great, but the used car portion is horrible. They tried to sell me a car that was not like it was advertised. Nowhere on the website did it say the Lexus GS460 I was attempting to purchase had a dent on the right fender, broken side view mirror, cracked grill, no hood release lever, bent bumper, no spare tire, and chipped windshield, but that's exactly how the car was. I traveled two hours for this car and spoke with Maurice on numerous occasions before making it to the dealer. He claims he had no prior knowledge of the damage to the car. His excuse was, "... it's a used car." That is no excuse for what he tried to sell. To top it off, he supposedly went to ask the manager if they could drop the price. According to him, the manager would drop the price by $1,000.00 but the cost to repair the car would be around $3,000 - $4,000. He even said they could fix the damage, but then I would have to pay more for the car, which in my mind means he knew of the damage. So now I'm left with no vehicle all because of this shady business. Beware before purchasing from here!

Maurice

Brett B
2/29/2016

"COMPETITIVE PRICING...UNMATCHED CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I am very pleased to have had the opportunity to do business with Wade Ford. From start to finish of my purchase of a 2016 Ford Fusion it was professional, informative, and drumroll........FUN! My sales rep, Doug, took very good care of us. Answered any and all questions I had promptly via phone, text, and in person. The best part about the whole process was that in no way shape or form were they "pushy". They allowed my wife and I to make all decisions on our time. It's not like I just went in there one day, picked out a car and drove it home. They knew my price range, showed me several options, even allowed me to test drive several trim levels until I narrowed down my wants and needs. Over the course of several weeks, when we were ready to trade in to a new Fusion, Wade Ford had the perfect car available for us. They checked all the boxes, and did it at a price that couldn't be beat. I am a savvy shopper, so I checked all around looking for a better deal. Couldn't find one...actually Wade Ford came in $600 less than the closest competitor. It is a good feeling knowing you can trust a dealership, because I plan on owning my car for years to come and I am confident knowing that the staff at Wade Ford will take care of me. Thank you Doug, Chris, and Richard for all your time to make this a wonderful car buying experience. It was a pleasure meeting all of you.

Doug Rea

v.exc
1/24/2016

"had an awesome time "

I had a great experience at the Wade Ford dealership yesterday. I don't know any dealership that you can go to and get educated first before you buy a vehicle are even thing about getting one. They offered a credit and financing seminar which I attended and I received so.e great information from some educated men, Phillip from wade ford, Darrell from WALK 1380 radio station and even from another guy that was also there to get educated Mr. Shelby PM preview . They fed us an gave us great info to prepare us for our next purchase. So I thank all that was responsible For the seminar. Look forward to more seminars, and purchasing my next vehicle

Phillip

Jay
11/24/2015

"Horrible Customer Service!!!!!"

****HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND DISHONEST!!!!!! STAY AWAY.**** Trust me thier are other dealerships who would love to have your business and really take the time to help you with your major purchase. This dealership is not very customer service based. The salesman are only concerned about themselves and making a sale so please be cautious. This is a major purchase and they will want you to close the deal on the spot and will get very annoyed with you for asking questions. They do not like very informed shoppers who have done thier homework before going to them, because this will make them have to be honest and upfront which they do not like. My husband and I drove a very far distance to be treated like this was not very pleasant. We were so hoping to secure the car we wanted here today, but had some questions, which the salesperson gave us wrong information, but when we actually read what was on the paperwork, we found out that we would not receive the warranty that he had in fact stated, then he called over his other finance manager who will totally try to bogard you for your business and talk over you and you will not get a word in edge wise. When they see you are informed they will get annoyed at you and basically push you out the door and tell you " Call me when you make up your mind" Are you kidding me!!! Beg you to take our money after that treatment. Never!!!!! BUYER Beware!!!!!! ONLY CONCERNED WITH MAKING A SALE!!!!! Associates need to be trained on Customer Service, after all this is whose business you are trying to gain, so why not focus on the customer and let the sales flow effortlessly to you.

Brandon Outlaw, Jeremy and others

jen420
10/15/2015

"Love my sales guy almost as much as my new car!"

I walked in to test drive a car I saw online during my lunch break and ended up leaving 3 hours later in a 2015 Edge. My sales guy, Doug, was amazing! He made the car buying experience so enjoyable. I seriously had the best time with him. Everyone I dealt with was super nice. I did a lot of research so I knew the exact number I should have been offered and it was right on point. They made sure I received all the special financing and incentives I qualified for. The price was great and was by far the easiest I have bought a car. I have dealt with other Ford dealerships in the past and the service I was given at Wade beat out all those other dealerships. I am a Ford girl. This is my third Ford and I will never go to another dealership. Wade has a loyal customer when it comes to me.

Doug

tcr44
7/22/2015

"Satisfied car purchase"

I went to Wade Ford to purchase my new 2015 Ford Mustang Convertible. They did not have the exact car I wanted, but did locate one with the features I wanted somewhere else in Atlanta. I traded my old vehicle, so they let me drive home a yellow mustang convertible to drive around in until they could get my car. I was going to pick up the car around lunch but it was not going to be there in time. Gary the salesperson offered to drive it to me after work hours. He did drive it to me and got to my house after 8:30pm. Because of a transportation mishap with the car I was supposed to get, I got a car with an upgraded stereo system at no extra charge. Love the extra bonus!

Gary

Mahriah
6/20/2015

"Great salesman, great car! "

I had my brand new 2014 Hyundai totaled a month ago, and needed a car that fit what I wantedand needed, and Leslie Pollak delivered! Ask for him if you know what you want, ir just have a list of wants, and he will find what you need! 5 star salesman, this is the second car I have purchased from him, will buy again!

Leslie Pollack

crbjat2006
5/22/2015

"Great Sales People"

I had the best experience while purchasing my new Ford Escape. It started with meeting Doug Rae! There was not a questioned asked that he could not provide answer and would explain with great details and provide options. I must admit I had doubts about purchasing my vehicle from Wade Ford, but working with Doug saved the sale and changed my mind about Wade Ford. I would definitely recommend purchasing a new vehicle from Wade Ford as long as Doug is your sales person.

Doug, Chris and Finance Manager

Michael56
4/11/2015

"Worth the drive from Augusta, Ga."

What an amazing, wonderful experience in purchasing a vehicle. We drove from Augusta because of how from the first phone call we were treated with respect and worth. Once we arrived, Doug Rea and Chris Greeson continued with that respectful attitude and delivered more than we expected. We have bought many vehicles the last 40 plus years, but this one was the best experience by far. We will be back for the next one. Thank you Wade Ford for the great deal on our 2015 Explorer.. Mike & Lynda Tesney

Doug Rea..Chris Greeson..