Waldorf Honda

2294 Crain Hwy,
Waldorf, Maryland 20601
Waldorf Honda Info
About Waldorf Honda

Waldorf Honda is your premier Honda dealer in Southern Maryland. We pride ourselves in providing our customers an excellent experience in both sales and service. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Waldorf Honda

Pete and Becky Clark
6/29/2015

"Enjoyable Car Purchase "

I personally compare car shopping with the dentist, but this entire transaction from beginning to driving off the lot was great. Service could not have been better. Everyone was so helpful and pleasant, but at the same time very professional. Our salesman Harvey McSwain was absolutely wonderful. This was a late Sunday afternoon and everyone we dealt with acted like they were there just for us and happy about it! I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for new or used and to ask for Harvey. I had a follow up call the very next day from Harvey just confirming he would be mailing our tags. Rebecca in finance was great too. She pointed out all the details and answered all of our questions.

jen7820
6/27/2015

""Excellent""

The staff was very nice and polite. They answer all my questions with expertise and help me in making the best decision on my purchase. I couldn't have asked for better service. Robert Green , along with staff make anyone want to come again and tell a friend about the excellent service. Thank you HONDA OF WALDORF!!

ROBERT GREEN, WAYNE MARTIN

Erin and Buddy
6/27/2015

"AWESOME"

Just purchased my second car this year and it couldn't have been any easier! The staff is wonderful, informative and quick to respond. We love the car and Waldorf Honda. We are customers for life and will recommend Waldorf Honda to anyone we know that needs a new or used car. Thank you for making the car buying experience easy.

Holly1961
6/25/2015

"OVerall Good Service"

I have been going to this station when it was owned by Ken Dixon. The service is still about the same except now when you pull in, most of the time now you have to wait around for someone to approach you. But, after you get their attention they proceed to taking down your issues and reasons for being there. Bernard Dixson is one of the finest services reps there is. A-1 customer service and he usually tries and find the most reasonable alternatives with getting the repairs done. My only complaint is, DON'T ARRIVE FOR SERVICE TOO CLOSE TO CLOSING TIME! You are frowned upon. I was practically "chewed out" by the cashier for still being there at closing.

The cashier (name??)

Waldorf Honda responded to this review

June 26, 2015

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our Cashier. I assure you our Number 1 Priority is Customer Satisfaction. I would like the opportunity to speak with you. Can you please give me a call at your convenience. My name is Stormy Workman, I am the Operations Manager for Waldorf Honda. I can be reached at 301-843-8700.

Pam Foy
6/25/2015

"Service"

Bernard Dixson is one of the most pleasant individuals I have ever encountered. He absolutely rocks and made the whole car service experience easy and satisfying!

Wattsm08
6/24/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Polite staff; speedy service! Spoke with Bernard on the phone and he broke done all services, reasons necessary and the prices for each service. No surprises!

M&M
6/22/2015

"Excellent"

ST an Mike were helpful and professional. Very little wait time and stress associated with the purchase and trade in of our Accord and purchase of an Accord Hybrid. ST explained how the hybrid worked very well after our purchase.

Happy customer.
6/21/2015

"My experience. "

From the time I got there I was promptly greeted and taken care of it was a very pleasant experience. Thank you very much John I will recommend you to all my Friends. Great experience.

Ms. Berry
6/17/2015

"Great service"

I've been coming to this dealer ship for years. They have always been courteous and professional and fair. Mr. Bernard Dixson will go out of his way to make sure you are satisfied with your service. I won't take my Honda to anyone ellse!

jeanettepowers
6/16/2015

"Tony Reese was my advisor-- "

I called Honda about whether or not my car was on an airbag recall. I was on the list. They order the parts, notified me about two weeks later and I went in on June 5 for that service. In addition, I got additional needed services to keep my car in top running condition. Tony Reese was friendly and knowledgeable and made me feel I was in good hands.

Reviews of Bernard Dixson