Waldorf Honda

Pam Strutz

January 19, 2017

"Excellence "

- shelleybrown.hink

My overall experience at Waldorf Honda was awesome. From the minute we walked into the spotless dealership we were treated professional! My husband and I purchased 2 Hondas and were given a very thorough demonstration of both of our vehicles. Saeed was very knowledgable of every detail of our cars. It was stressed to us on several occasions to feel free to call ANYTIME if we have any questions whatsoever. Mike Council was very efficient answering all of our questions immediately leading up to the purchase. His knowledge of the vehicles was very helpful. We were limited for time when signing our paperwork and everyone helped make it all happen in a timely matter. Danny Moltz offered to buy us lunch while we worked thru our paperwork. The team all were very supportive of each other and worked together. The overall experience was excellent.

January 18, 2017

"Purchase of a 2017 Honda Civic"

- George7576

The purchase process was an excellent experience. The sales representative, Jarren Drew, was extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with. The warranty and finance representatives were also very helpful and efficient. However, waiting for the car to be prepped took entirely too long. I spent in excess of two hours after completion of the business portion before I took possession of the car.

January 17, 2017

"Finally a Honda Serv Dept that truly Appreciates t/Customers"

- YaYa

So nice and so very refreshing to receive service from a Honda Staff who truly recognizes that if not for their customers - they would not be successful and therefore they make every effort to make their customers feel appreciated! I am very excited to have a new Honda Service Home! Thank you to all who assisted me from my very first phone call up until my arrival! The nice Receptionist (who sets the tone for any establishment), Tony who was very helpful, Nice lady who checked me in when I arrived, The Serv Dept. Receptionist who checked me out, Gentleman in Parts Dept and of course - a very special Thank You to John M, who is so friendly and warm and who made my first Waldorf Honda experience/visit like a visit with an old friend. ;o)

New 2016 Honda Pilot, $38585