Waldorf Honda

2294 Crain Hwy,
Waldorf, Maryland 20601
Waldorf Honda Info
About Waldorf Honda

Waldorf Honda is your premier Honda dealer in Southern Maryland. We pride ourselves in providing our customers an excellent experience in both sales and service. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Waldorf Honda

Woodard2

"EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!"

As usual I had a great service experience. My service advisor John provided great customer service. He is always friendly and very helpful. He goes beyond the call of duty. Also it's always a pleasure talking with Robyn.

pneal
7/21/2015

"John Mohammed - Friendly, Helpful and Knowledgeable!!"

John is a great service advisor. He always greets you with a smile and is extremely helpful. He provided detailed information about my vehicle and ensured that the work was completed in a timely manner.

tanyakmorris

"Great Service Advisor!!!"

Bernard Dixson was my Service Advisor. He always has great customer service when I come to get my Honda Accord serviced. He is very respectful and courteous. My Honda service was complete in a timely manner to which he ensured me that my car was indeed running great. I would like to continue to work with Mr. Dixson in the near future.

Happycamper
7/20/2015

"Terrence -Excellent "

From the moment we arrived thru the end, Terrence provided professional straightforward information. Great representative! Hassle free! It was great to have such warm customer service! Yay Honda-Waldorf!

bbales135
7/16/2015

"Bernard Dixon has great Customer Service"

The staff in the service department always are courteous and respectful. Their goal is to make the customer happy and they will try to accommodate most requests. Bernard made sure my car was not only running great, but even ran it through the wash for me. Thanks Bernard! Tony is awesome and he always remembers me when I come in and makes sure I am taken care of. Thanks Tony!

CynJay
7/16/2015

"Service Review"

I reccomend Waldorf Honda for your service needs. Advisors are courteous. Service is fast and accurate. Waiting area is nice. Ask for Bernard! He took great care of my Accord and filled me in on additional repairs. Very knowledgeable.

Latonya123
7/14/2015

"Great experience "

I had a wonderful experience at Waldorf Honda thanks to my esteemed sales person Vernon. He was the best. If you're looking to purchase a new vehicle in the near future, make sure you visit Waldorf Honda and ask for Vernon Thoren.

John123
7/10/2015

"Excellent experience!"

I wanted to thank Steve Newman, Mike Council and Rebecca Bryd for making this a very easy and painless process. After recently loosing a vehicle in an accident and dealing with the insurance company of the at fault driver they made what is usually a stressful experience very comfortable and stress free. Thank you all again for a painless experience.

Mike Council

Tbaxter
7/02/2015

"Friendly staff"

Vernon was very helpful and patient while finding the right car to meet our budget. He was very friendly and made car buying easy. Thank You!

QueenDeAndra
7/02/2015

"Service at it's Finest...100% Satisfied!"

I was traveling on Rt. 5 south to Waldorf for a date night out, when my power steering went out on my car. I immediately took my car to the Honda of Waldorf dealership (where I purchased my Honda). I just knew I would be turned away because it was 6:45pm on a week night, and Honda service dept. closed at 7:00pm. Instead they told me to pull right in the bay to get my check-in started. Bernard got me checked in and squared away. I was told that I would get a call first thing in the morning, which I did! I was called at 7:30am with a price quote and a request for a go ahead to order the part and begin the necessary work. My car was finished within 2 days and ready for pick-up. They even kept it until I could get a ride to pick it up... Bernard was patient, polite and honest. He answered every question I had with no hesitation and even worked with me when I told him I wouldn't be able to get my car until 2 days after the work was finished... Honda of Waldorf is awesome. I would recommend Bernard if you want excellent customer service!

Reviews of Bernard Dixson