Waldorf Honda

Maria O'Neal

Saeed Satterwhite, Sales Professional, Waldorf Honda

Saeed Satterwhite

May 21, 2017

"Outstanding service and knowledgeable staff members"

- Reneedst

Yesterday I traded my Chevy Equinox LTZ and purchased the showroom 2017 Honda CRV. My sales representative, Hadim knew his stuff, thoroughly answered all my questions and made me feel at ease (no pressure to buy) throughout the entire process which was pain feel and actually pretty fast. I highly recommend him to others interested in buying a Honda!

Hadim Bearden
Pam Strutz

May 18, 2017

"Very great experience with good people"

- Debbie

I gave that rating because my experience with coming to Waldorf Honda was excellent. Jamar Epps was the person that helped me and explained everything to me in a timely manner. He was very polite and I would send anyone to come there and experience what I did with Jamar and it was his birthday. I had expected to be there longer than I was but it was quick and I was on the road. So thanks to Jamar for his great hospitality.

Jamar Epps
Mike Council

May 18, 2017

"Excellent customer service "

- Korbet

Charnise was funny, personable and attentive. She assessed my needs and helped me find a vehicle that had everything I needed. She is awesome and I will recommend her to anyone interested in a vehicle.

Charnise Tate