Waldorf Honda

Sales Professional

February 24, 2017

"New car and service"

- Happy Customer

I can not express how wonderful this dealership is!!😀😀 I absolutely love Robyn Stroud in service she is very friendly and knowledgeable. She was the reason I chose to shop at Waldorf Honda for my new Honda. I was not disappointed at all, Greg Smith and Stormy Workmen were exceptional they both were easy to work with. Greg took a lot of time explaining and making us comfortable with all the new technology in the car. THANKS GUYS !!! Mrs. Johnson 😍

February 22, 2017

"Your Sales Associate, Steve Arthur is one to be commended."

- Arvella

Steve Arthur, knows his product! His leadership and commitment to give people just what they asked for is incredible. He was very informative about cars, (the bells and the whistles as well). I am so happy with the car Steve Harvey picked out for me; and the payments weren't bad either. I will tell my family and friends about, Waldorf Honda!! Ask for Steve Harvey!!

February 22, 2017

"Excellent service, start to finish!"

- SusanCivic

We came in with an idea of what we wanted to purchase for our family (Honda Accord Sport SE), and saleswoman Maria O'Neal went above an beyond to accommodate our initial request. Over the course of our visit, it turned out that Maria found another model that suited our family better, the Honda Civic EXL. After listening to our needs, she found the perfect color and all of the amenities in our new Honda Civic that we were looking for. We love our Civic, which we named Susan! Manager Mike Council also went above and beyond by finding the right type of financing for our needs. We are so grateful for our wonderful experience at Waldorf Honda. Thank you Maria O'Neal and Mike Council!

New 2016 Honda Pilot, $38585