Waldorf Honda

Sales Professional

December 02, 2016

"A great experience"

- Carla1130

I had a great experience with Waldorf Honda. I love my new 2017 Honda Civic Hatchback which has a very sporty design and handles well on the road. Hannah got me in the door after initially making contact online, Gregg was patient, provided me the information I needed and was not pushy. Mike helped me to get the financing and Pam got me through the paperwork process quickly while giving me the information I needed. Everyone was friendly and helpful and I would recommend this dealership.

December 01, 2016

"HAPPY CUSTOMER!"

- shenine

Hal greeted my husband and I as soon as we arrived in the parking lot. He was helpful in helping me find the car that was perfect for me. My experience was stress free and I ended up purchasing the car that I wanted at a reasonable price. I plan to do business with Waldorf Honda in the future. Thank you Hal for a great experience!

December 01, 2016

"The best car sales man."

- bertrand lebeau

Steve Arthur is the best car sales man to have on your side when deciding to purchase a new vehicle. He will go the distance in making sure you have a safe and efficient vehicle. This Waldorf Honda salesman will make sure your experience at the dealership is grand. My mom and I purchased 2 vehicles at low prices and we are very happy about our purchases. Steve even picked us up and brought us to the dealership when were without vehicles. Look if you want a good deal make sure you go to Waldorf Honda and ask for Steve Arthur the best car salesman... thanks steve

New 2016 Honda Pilot, $40085