Waldorf Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Waldorf Honda

Waldorf Honda Info
About Waldorf Honda

Waldorf Honda is your premier Honda dealer in Southern Maryland. We pride ourselves in providing our customers an excellent experience in both sales and service. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Waldorf Honda

mitchgail
1/31/2015

"Excellent new car purchase experience"

Excellent customer experience. My wife and I never felt pressured at any time. Greg and Maria were very friendly and accomodating. Even though we just meet them, it was as if we had been friends for a long time. I would definitely recommend Waldorf Honda and especially Greg and Maria for anyone looking to purchase a new car. Rebecca in finance was also terrific and pleasant.

Y.S.
1/27/2015

"A Great Service Experience"

Thanks to Tony Reese and the HONDA Service Team for a positive service experience! My vehicle was serviced and my concerns were addressed in a timely manner. Kudos to Tony and the service team for a job well done. Keep up the great customer service!

Tameika
1/26/2015

"Great Service, Friendly Staff"

I have been using Waldorf Honda for almost a year now. The staff is always very friendly, I just want to particularly give a shout out to Gayle, who was very personable and so nice! It was as if we knew each other for a long time. Her friendliness made my day and I did not mind that I had to wait for a hour and a half (came on Saturday morning which is always busy). I am very happy to own a Honda. It has been my best car so far

Gayle

Bob
1/26/2015

"A very Nice Experience"

I can't say enough about the Customer service of Sherry Shoo. She worked with me all through the process. Replying to my E-Mail requests and phone calls. She is a great asset to your sales division. Bob Bowles 2015 CRV owner.

Melica
1/24/2015

"Amazing"

Mr.Bernard is so wonderful. He listen to my concerns about my car, he takes care of all my concerns, never have to wait for a long period of time, he just so great couldn't ask for no one better than to take care of my car!

Barb
1/22/2015

"Great Work"

I took my car in for a 30k maintenance. The cost was explained upfront along with an estimated time for completion. All expectations were met. Not only is Honda a great car, maintenance costs are so reasonable. When you partner that we great service, what more could you ask.

Diana
1/21/2015

"Great experience!"

Very friendly, accommodating service! I have always had a wonderful experience with Honda. I definitely reccomend them! They answered all of my questions. They also provide shuttle service!

CRVMom
1/21/2015

"Friendly and fastest car buying exp. Ask for Josh!"

Our shortest purchase ever, 3day process: 1 to choose, 1 to find, 1 for paperwork. Excellent genuine customer service, felt very well respected and accomodated. Everyone appears to work well together, they help each other, a 110% better experience than some other dealerships we've seen. Josh was our charismatic salesperson and Saeed really helped us look at options when Josh was unavailable so our wait time was zero. They located a vehicle we wanted, did not try to force us to buy something we didnt want/need. They honored our USAA discount without complaint and suggested other discount programs, whereas other dealers denied knowledge of USAA, Navy Federal, and military discounts even if their deaerlship is clearly listed as a particpating dealer in their own showrooms. Highly recommend this dealership! Ask for salesperson Josh.

JhayDC
1/20/2015

"Thank you for great service"

Had to go and get my oil change done yesterday. Tony gave me a heads up that it may take a few hours to get it done since there were a lot of customers waiting. However, there was the shuttle service that can take me to the mall to kill time. Tony called once my car maintenance was done and the shuttle service picked me up from the mall. I appreciate this great customer service.

Morbious
1/19/2015

"Always Great Experience & Knowledgable Customer Service"

Lets start with I needed a last minute Saturday appointment because I forgot my oil life was coming close to 20% and the wrench was about to start flashing on my control panel, well I was able to make the appointment just fine. I arrived and just thought I needed a oil change an always tire rotation thinking I had already had a 30K maintenance, which I was wrong and the service technician was more than happy to show me my previous service record. This is customer service and my and my 2014 Honda Pilot appreciate the service.

Reviews of Bernard Dixson