Waldorf Honda

2450 Crain Hwy,
Waldorf, Maryland 20601
Waldorf Honda Info
About Waldorf Honda

Waldorf Honda is your premier Honda dealer in Southern Maryland. We pride ourselves in providing our customers an excellent experience in both sales and service. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Waldorf Honda

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Lujo
1/18/2016

"Excellent service"

There's nothing like good service and good service is what I received today from Waldorf Honda. My account technician, Bernard was professional/friendly from the beginning to the end and that made my day. Thanks, Bernard

AnnoyedCustomer123
1/02/2016

"Inconsiderate"

bought a used car here. first issue was a headlight and the service guy here acted like it was a huge hassle so I took it to another dealer that specializes in my car. paid $200+ for that. 2nd issue, brakes. I took it to the same dealer that fixed my light and was told the brakes were heavily heavily rusted. i was quoted $1200+ so i called the used car manager here and he basically told me he couldn't do anything even though I had bought the car a week prior. I think I should have been reimbursed. I can return my car as I do have 30 days to give it back but I dont think I will go that far. I feel like the customer service is bad as ever once you drive off the lot but I do like the car and am just going to pay for the brakes. Dont expect them to care once your papers are signed.

Collins

HondaFan
12/22/2015

"2.5 hr mandatory sales pitch before leaving with car"

This place killed my excitement about my new car. I went into pick up my car at Waldorf Honda, after negotiating my price ahead of coming in to pickup the vehicle. I was excited and happy I figured it would take 30 minutes to decline the accessories/warranties, review the paperwork, sign, and driving away. Instead I had to endure over two and a half hours declining all the sales pitches from EVERY SINGLE person involved in the process. Only one representative accepted my responses of "no thank you," and even then I had to repeat myself. The three others all tried to convince me about how my brand new car was going to have some expensive problem or other and I needed to spend in total over $8k, which is 1/3 the price of another brand new car, just to protect myself from every single one of those things. I finally got fed up, changed my posture, and firmly asked what I needed to do to get out the door with my vehicle right now, because I'm tired of this and I'm leaving with or without my car. Suddenly the sales pitches ended and I was able to sign the final papers and leave, angry and frustrated. On my exit, the salesman's overly animated cheering and loud congratulations, with big arm gestures, seemed so absurd after all the grueling the other agents gave me. You should leave a dealership excited about your new car, not pissed off about it. I know they like to make money with these extras, but you'd expect a dealer to try to avoid worrying their customers that their brand new car is piece of crap that is sure to rust out and fall apart. And two and a half hours of my life are gone.

The names are blissfully forgotten now that the experience is over. I remember the salesman's name but he wasn't the problem so I'm not going to list him.

anniebsider
12/19/2015

"Crooks!"

They tried to tell me that my car was valued at only $500, when Kelly Blue Book has it at a minimum of $4,500...This "expert" decision was made after a consultant sat in my car for 1.5 minutes and revved the engine--never looked under the hood, etc...Meanwhile another dealer had already previously offered me a $5,500 trade-in value due to the car's excellent condition...Buyer beware, these guys are crooks. Just because I am a young woman, doesn't mean I am naive.

Mike Council

RLMitchelll
11/23/2015

"Unbelievable "

I had left a negitive review earlier. Dealer called and addressed my concerns. I do appreciate the call and I'm sure I will back for service. I hope I can report a much better experience. I will leave this as somewhat satisfied. Hope after next visit to be able to put all 5 stars. R. Mitchell

nell
11/10/2015

""Great Service and Great Experience""

My saleman Greg was the greatest I purchased a vehicle their in February and I loved it was a Honda sport I kept it for 6 months and trade it in for another one which has heated seats and more everyone was patient and great. Thanks so much greg and the whole department for being so friendly and understanding.

1955OldsLady
11/04/2015

"Wonderful experience all around. "

Harvey McSwain & Cat Murphy were both WONDERFUL and super friendly to work with. Harvey deserves an award for A+ sale/post-sale service. He literally drove to our home a distance of 45 miles each way to pick up the signed paperwork and the car (for minor work) and returned it to us. He was not only friendly but he understood and worked with my brother and I as we purchased this vehicle for our mother who was too ill to make the purchase herself and to save us the burden of having to travel back and forth from the dealership, he took the time and effort to bring everything to us. Waldorf Honda truly needs to reward Harvey for service above and beyond literally any other sales rep (new or used) I have ever worked with. I wish him the best future in his career and life. Cat was very friendly and did her job very well even in the face of some computer glitches that would have challenged anyone's patience. She also deserves recognition for an excellent job.

Cat Murphy

KellysNewHonda
11/01/2015

"Outstanding Service For New Car Purchase"

Gregg Smith, Bert, Maria and Cat were a GREAT team from sales, management to finance. As a female single customer, Gregg was very patient and helpful. He was supportive of me and the decision I needed to make. I could not be happier!

Cat and Bert

CSRO 1957
10/27/2015

"Wish I could give ) stars"

Do not buy from this dealer. Check out the Better Business Bureau. They have an F rating - I definitely know why. they do not stand behind their product and they are extremely rude and discourteous.

Erin and Buddy
10/21/2015

"Great Service!"

I had my car in for service and the service staff kept me informed of the progress and returned my car to me looking, driving and smelling like it was brand new again! Waldorf Honda has very friendly and helpful employees. Thanks for providing great service!

Reviews of Bernard Dixson