Waldorf Honda

2294 Crain Hwy,
Waldorf, Maryland 20601
Waldorf Honda Info
About Waldorf Honda

Waldorf Honda is your premier Honda dealer in Southern Maryland. We pride ourselves in providing our customers an excellent experience in both sales and service. We have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing!

About Waldorf Honda

Ldtdorf
5/20/2015

"Pretty Good"

I was dealt with satisfactorily during my recent visit to WH. I was assisted fairly quickly when I pulled my car in, but one complaint that I have is that you drive in and you kind of wait around for a service person (might be nice to have someone greet you as soon as you part your car and assist you/direct you to a service person). Bernard assisted me and was extremely helpful-explained things well. The waiting room is pretty terrible. It doesn't feel clean and the chairs are not too comfy (they are getting worn out). It smells also. There is free we-fi, so it almost makes up for the stink! I was pleased by the cost, which was extremely reasonable. Also, I told them no wash, but they washed my car anyway (not bad, but I did say no wash).

Waldorf Honda responded to this review

May 21, 2015

I am sorry that your experience wasn't excellent, but am glad to here it wasn't all that bad. We are in the process of relocating our dealership just a short block north from where we are now. This will fix our waiting area discomfort. We value you as a customer and appreciate your feedback. Please bare with us as we work on improving our facilities.

BXL

"PLEASANT SURPRISE"

I have never really had good experiences with dealerships until HONDA and was always reluctant to take my car there. I fear it no more. The staff was courteous, prompt and knowledgeable. Will definitely return for service when needed. Thanks!

Mars

"The service with great"

Robyn Stroud was great he got me in and out, which was great for me and answer all my questions I had about my vehicle

JWN

"Friendly "

The staff was friendly which you don't often find today. They said it would take about an hour; 50 minutes later I was on my way home. The work was done , the car was clean.

Reggaeman
5/18/2015

"Excellent, Prompt and Courteous Service Overall."

I was attended to immediately upon my arrival. I dropped the truck and was shuttled home while repair was assessed. I received a call and was informed about what was found to be wrong and cost of repair. I gave permission and after repairs were concluded shuttled back to pick up my truck. It was a very pleasant experience I must say.

Capitals1
5/17/2015

"Excellent Service"

After having a issue with our 2002 Honda Accord, Tony and the service team found the issue and completed it and the oil change ahead of schedule. It's nice to know they have our back when any service issues arise! Thank you Waldorf Honda.

DianeC
5/16/2015

"Always treated like royalty"

I have purchased two vehicles from this dealership, so for years have had my vehicles maintenanced there as well. Every time I am there, whether to purchase a vehicle or just an oil change, I am always greeted warmly, and throughout my stay made sure I am happy. Any questions I have are thoroughly answered. The complimentary shuttle service is great if I want to run an errand while I wait. Every service comes with a free car wash. I always know that whatever I need, the team will go out of their way to assist me. I will always buy my cars from here and get my service done here because I am treated like royalty each and every time.

biff0311
5/12/2015

"excellent service"

Superb service! always completly satisfied! I always go to them for an oil change and other services.Really have no reason why i have to go somewhere else,the staff are very freindly anf always treat me as a priority

"Dependable awesome Customer Service"
5/12/2015

"If you want to receive awesome service, go to Waldorf Honda."

The three times that I have visited Waldorf Honda for an oil change, they also give you a thorough inspection of your vehicle. Everyone is always courteous and the service is awesome. Robert made you feel that your vehicle is always in good hands. I advise any and everyone that Waldorf Honda is the place to take your car for great service! Even if you are thinking about purchasing a car.

mdj1217
5/11/2015

"AC not working"

Diagnosed problem and fixed the same day.Awesome. I also liked that I could drop it off the night before.Waldorf Honda is my number one choice for any repairs to my car.Thanks

not sure