Walker Toyota

Joseph Airport Toyota

Kings Toyota

jimi2578
9/14/2016

"Great experience. Salesman Shaun, awesome salesman."

Wanted to purchase 2 motorcycles, a "learner" bike, and a HD 2008 Softail Deluxe they had.My sales man Shaun, is what a salesman ought to be. Honest, helpful, super friendly, which made my experience @Walker Power Sports/Toyota exciting, fun and very easy. Also Shauns overall professional attitude, and work ethic, is a shared common practice among all his co-team @ Walker!!!!! So refreshing to not to be treated like peasant I've experienced at other dealerships. Also, all personnel at Walker are extremely knowledgeable in their field craft. I will recommend everyone looking for a new, used car or Bike to come to Walker!!!!!!

Shaun Staley, and everyone in general

Jnortid
8/22/2016

"Service"

I brought my Toyota Corolla in with a tire issue and the staff could not have been more helpful. They had the tire in stock and had me back on the road in no time. Great job!! Recommend highly.

John Moss

Michelle Peeples
8/19/2016

"Service department broke door lock! "

I'm very upset with your service department. I took my car in because the car locks would occasionally not lock or unlock. The cable slipped off in the drivers door and I had to manually open the driver door with the key from the outside of the car. I got a call that it would be over 1800.00 to fix the locks. I said noway and picked up the car paying 120.00 for nothing. When I got home realized that they had broke the driver lock and I can't even unlock it with the key from the outside. Key will not turn to unlock. Not happy at all! Also, I got online and a number of customers are having the same problems with their locks. Seems like this would be a recall Toyota!!!! Take care of your customers if you want to keep business! I will go else where feo. Now on!

Service dept

2THASST
7/09/2016

"WONDERFUL SALESMAN SHAWN"

Shawn, the salesman who sold me my car is awesome! He is very kind,understanding and very helpful. I didn't think I was going to be able to get my car. But I did! I've never had the hospitality like I recieved from Shawn and Walker Toyota! THANK YOU! From Blue Kia

Shawn

Happy Customer
5/02/2016

"Repeat customer"

Had been a Toyota owner but in looking for a good value plus looks found a Mitsubishi. I've dealt with the same company for the last 16 years. Rose Wilson my new car sales person was very patient, knowledge and willing to help me find the right fit. I am very thankful for that. I am looking forward to the next 16 years.

Rose Wilson

Dannyboy198i
5/01/2016

"Terrible sales service! Shady and deceitful"

They lied to me and said I was approved for a vehicle, took my down payment, had me set up full coverage insurance then gave me the vehicle saying it was mine then called me 3 days later and said I actually wasn't approved. Obviously I was being lied to and played with and I don't like feeling that way especially since thousands of dollars are involved so I wasn't falling for their game and returned the vehicle. Eddie Harold was mad that I wasn't falling for their game so he treated me in an extremely nasty manner. I also find it to be super suspicious and awfully coincidental that after my mom reviewed him here I saw 3 reviews in a row mentioning how great eddie was giving him a 5 star rating and I looked and never saw Eddie Harold mentioned before she placed the review. Obviously he had people on the inside reviewing him. Never trust these people! They will play nasty tricks on you and if you don't fall for it they will treat you with so much hate.

Eddie Harold

Toyota customer
4/28/2016

"First time Toyota buyer - used "

This was my first time at this dealership and first time buying a Toyota. I had lots of questions. And Eddie herald had lots of answers. It made the process a smooth and easy transaction. When it's time to buy my son a car I will come back to see Eddie herald!

Eddie hearld

Shane

"Great Dealership!"

I have bought my last 6 vehicles from this dealership. Eddie Herald and his sales team have always treated me great. thanks for everything guys. I love my new Highlander.

Eddie Herald

Camry2
4/28/2016

"Our 3rd purchase from the Walker auto group"

My sister purchased a new vehicle here and I just took delivery of my second used vehicle from the Walker's . The service we received from Don Fox and Eddie Herald is what keeps us coming back. Thanks again for a pleasurable experience

Eddie Herald, Don Fox

cornlady
4/27/2016

"MADE FIRST TIME CAR BUYING A NIGHTMARE"

Went to the dealership with my son to see if it was possible for him to finance a car loan. It w s s his first time ever financing anything, so he just wanted to see if he would be approved. They told him he had ben approved and he signed papers and gave them his down payment. He was thrilled to have gotten the car. Four days later they called him up and told him to return the car because his loan had not been approved. You can imagine the heartbreak of having to take back his brand new purchase for no fault of his own. If t h ey hadn't lied and told him he had been approved, he never would have taken the car home. Then when we take tge car back to the dealership, the manager, Eddie Herald ll, insulted us by saying they did nothing wrong, it was my son's fault that he couldnt get a loan. Evidently it is common practice there to let people think they have boug g t a car before they have even been approved for a loan, because an employee there asked Herald if this was another one as he walked us back to get his downpayment credited back to his account. Eddie Herald was arguing and raising his voice and getting in my sons face like he wanted my son to punch him. He insulted my husband and never apologized for their practice of being dishonest about the loan. He tried to tell me I didnt know the whole story even though i had sat through the whole transaction. All i all, Walker Toyota made a first ti m e car buying experience a nightmare and not a pleasant experience.

Tom Schmidt, Eddie Herald ll