Walker Toyota

Glockner Honda Toyota

Martha Rotterman
7/03/2015

"Service"

The glove compartment jumped off the track. Chris in service quickly fixed it (less than 5 minutes) at no cost. Excellent service! Martha E Rotterman

Chris

kvaughn
5/08/2015

"Nice place:"

Great service, very friendly and knowledgeable about their products. They are helpful and offer affordable deals for exceptional value. The location is close to home and the people there worked hard and took their time to establish a a sense of trust with me and my mom while we shopped their lot. Even now I am in New York and she is buying a new car with them and I know she's in good hands. Jake is a good guy and I recommend the Walker dealership to anyone who is buying a car. Whether it is your first car and you want something used or if you want like new, walker has the best quality both in products and service.

James Comer

Jnortid
5/07/2015

"Great place to buy a vehicle."

Bought my second car from this store and have had nothing but a great experience. Went to them because they had the most cars in Dayton. I got a great deal and everyone was very helpful. I recommend the dealership highly. Joan

Wesley Ostrander

zeke13
4/10/2015

"Incompetent and Rude"

I had the misfortune of dealing with Rose Dillon-Wilson, first off she does not care to answer any questions, she only wants to get you in the door. The reason being her manager Bret Crowell is incompetent and thinks that if they lie and get you in the door they can over charge you for the car. They just want to make as much money off of you as possible and when you show them a lower price they still think you will buy off of them and spend more money at their dealership because they promise to have the best toyota inventory. I do not see how this dealership is still in business. Do yourself a favor and detour to Jeff Wyler Springfield you will get the best treatment and be told everything up front. No hassle and nothing hidden I recommend Jason he sold me my new Camry and I could not be happier about the buying experience.

Rose Dillon-Wilson

WalkerSucks
1/06/2015

"SLEAZY SALESMEN!"

I have never experienced such unprofessionalism at a business! I was first greeted by an unenthusiastic man sitting at the front desk playing candy crush on his phone. I should've taken this as a sign but I decided to keep looking. I noticed other employees standing around doing NOTHING and not offering to help me. One of the men I guess ordered food because I overheard him say to the delivery driver "The only reason I'm tipping is because you're a girl, I dont tip guys". Like where do you find people like this?! I was so disgusted by the sleazy salesmen I left immediately! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE MEN!!! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

All

tundra0708
9/22/2014

"Horrible Customer Service with Walker Toyota Used Cars Depar"

I recently became a Toyota customer two years ago when I bought a used 4 door Tacoma from a private seller. I love this truck but my family has out grown it and is in need of a Tundra Crewmax now. I had looked on Walker Toyota’s website and saw they did not have any used Tundra's in my price range (as I cannot afford new Tundra). So I went there to see what they would offer me to buy my truck. I first pulled into the lot and drove around to see if they had any used Tundra Crewmax that I may have not seen on the website (none). I then pulled right up to the front of the used car dealer where anyone inside could see me. I got out of my truck and went to the passenger side (I had my 2.5yr old and a 11month old boys with me as I thought it would be a quick process). I watched three different sales people inside (one was a manager) look at me, but never came out. I had one sales person walk right past me twice, never said anything and was not helping anyone. After 10 minutes of watching sales people thru the windows doing nothing I went in and had to ask if someone would help me. I told the sales rep what I wanted to do and he began the process. He did apologize and greeted me. I never saw him again. Then another sales rep came out (never greeted me or gave me his name), just asked more questions. After 15 minutes he came back out and began the great salesman pitch. I told him I’m not here to buy a used or new truck; I just need to know what you would give me for my truck. He told me $8,500 and that was the best he could do. I laughed and said thanks for wasting my time. (Same truck with all the features on multiple Toyota dealer websites sells for $14k-16k. I knew I would not get that, but he was not even close to NADA trade in price). He replied thanks for wasting my time. I then told him about his fellow employees; how no one came out to help me and a manager should know. He replied, “I am the manager.” I was shocked at his response and how he (believe it was Eddie after calling the dealership later that day) even treated me as customer. I will never set foot or drive thru the lot to look at vehicles let alone buy a vehicle from Walker Toyota. I will be telling all my friends and family about Walker Toyota’s horrible customer service.

Used Car Sales Manager Eddie

daytoy
3/05/2014

"Wonderful customer experience. Tim Roberts was..."

Wonderful customer experience. Tim Roberts was informative, available to me, and low pressure. He gave me GREAT pricing! He means it when he says he'll beat anyone's price.

Tim Roberts

Mr.cool
1/30/2013

"Overall not a good experience found something wrong..."

Overall not a good experience found something wrong 1hr. After leaving we are getting the run around and I know more trips down south will be in our future terrible customer service go to a different dealer not worth the trouble trust me

All

jhmaurice
1/24/2013

"I am transplanted to SW Ohio from Tokyo and one who..."

I am transplanted to SW Ohio from Tokyo and one who prefers being on-foot in a city or unhindered otherwise – anything but trapped in traffic. Near Thanksgiving I began researching a new car for 2013. By December, I had a 2012 Prius C from Walker Toyota (“C” for “City,” new as the 2013’s are not out yet). After one month of combined city + highway driving in cold weather, I finally filled-up. It was January. It got just short of 50 MPG by pencil-and-paper calculation on a 1st tank that was on Walker. The 2nd+ is too – it’s a generous dealership. I love – love! – the car. At work, I park so I can see it; at home, I open the garage door and look at it. And it’s perfect for me: while stuck in traffic, it turns itself off. I would not buy any hybrid but a Toyota. In Japan, where the quality of goods and services is measured from the top down and hybrids and plug-ins are ubiquitous, Toyota is the biggest share is why. I would not buy from any Toyota dealership but Walker. The Sales Staff clearly cares is why, before and after a sale, works together during it, and is empowered to make a call and cut a best-possible deal also is why. Service and Sales are professional, w/o pressure, and seamless. Customer service – one knows it when sees it – Walker meets it. A difference in my experience compared to others’ may be in terms of assistance. I had, in order, over a few short days starting with an oil change and M.J. in Service, all Sales Staff listed in the header. After the oil change, I returned for follow-on consult to begin “car research” for the following year, I thought. In no way was I settled on this car or that, much less hybrid or not; not even on Toyota as the next or not. Certainly, I was nowhere near guessing I’d be semi-signing for a car, sight-unseen, that night. I was just off work and an hour+ into a big block of expiring end-of-year leave, having not taken any all year yet – next to none. Mine is an overtly extroverted staff support role in an environment mismatched to my nature (not a secret). It’s a german shepherd that can do email. An effect is that, after work, I can be blank – depleted, nothing left. I went to Walker that way but worse, not so much after a long day as year, not so much with a ready plan as lack of creativity for one – like a 2-state device, a switch, set to “off.” Walker maybe deemed me a pain case for which extraordinary measures were in order to please, or not, and get rid-of either way. (I should come with instructions like one of those bracelets where mine would read, “If blank or no display, to restore administer ‘Foo Fighters’ or Grunge, LOUD.” Sorry – never grew-up.) I would not recommend this no-personality approach to tentative other customers; no, I would be very nice to these people instead. Because, while there and accommodated, yes, when I did share “what it would take” on decision points via Wes and Will, the result was direct and beyond what I could have come-up with – a deal devised and offered under Bret that left little else to be decided: A solution… a candidate car would be brought-in from elsewhere, for convenience, for me to see, at no cost and no strings attached, I would get a fair trade on the old, and a best-possible deal plus 0%-APR on the new. Beat that! And no year-end close-out skepticism, please! – not what happened here. And (please!) I am so not into the industry and its people being under fire for anything else either! Now, car stuff should be fun and w/o worry, as staffs today are trained and certified, etc. – this was that and more. Moving back to the States after maybe being away too long, I’ve come to expect ordeals at every turn, of every category, followed as swiftly by file of Attorney Generals’ office claims. Rare is the pleasant surprise. My attitude is re-baselining a bit now. Walker has earned and deserves my business, but it won’t be me needing a car anytime soon – my extended warrantee reads ridiculous. But based on my experience, which I hope merits consideration: If a customer, serious one, at a dealership somewhere, is not sensing an interaction towards earning one’s business and satisfaction, then something is wrong there. I may be a little biased, but when my concerns and reservations were clearly communicated, each was cleanly met at Walker. That simple – that is what happened.

Wes Ostrander, Will Kress, Bret Crowell, Danny Engle, Jeff Popejoy, and Mr. Hadi Imam.

OhioDemon
1/09/2013

"Took a Toyota vehicle in for a warranty repair, three..."

Took a Toyota vehicle in for a warranty repair, three days after it came back from another Toyota dealer. The service representative with whom my wife dealt was condescending and rude. He told her there was no way the problem could be with Toyota, that the problem was with the "other dealer" (who is a certified Toyota dealer/service center). Refused to give her a service appointment, refused a loaner car except "at or above $50 per day." Needless to say, we do not recommend doing business with this dealer, and have filed a written complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Service department