Walker Toyota

Kings Toyota

Joseph Airport Toyota

scion don789
1/29/2016

"new car experience hassel free"

my experience with walker Toyota and my sales rep Tony Patitu was truly wonderful, I brought my old car in for service and went out the door with a brand new Toyota scion, I had a lot of budget restrictions but tony worked out a deal that I could not walk away from. I am looking forward to this summer cruising my new car to many golf courses. Thanks again Tony P

TONY PATITU

Mommyof3
1/24/2016

"Perfect experience "

My husband and I recently found ourselves(unwillingly) in the market to buy a new vehicle for our family. I did extensive research online and found 3 vehicles that fit what we were looking for. We went to the dealership and were immediately greeted by Jason Pence. We told him our situation, which vehicles we were interested in and he took us straight to them. We were given the opportunity to test drive all three of them and found one that we both agreed on. We told him that we wanted to take it to our mechanic to look over and he said that was no problem. He even gave us some tips to getting an auto loan. We were approved for the loan the next day and purchased the van the day after. I was very nervous when we went to the dealership because I know how pressure filled these experiences can be. He never once pressured us nor tried to get us to spend over our budget. It was the perfect experience from start to finish. I know that we will be coming there for any future auto purchases and will definitely recommend them to anyone who asks. Thank you for being great at what you do!

Jason Pence

Angela S
12/06/2015

"Leasing service"

I have had a wonderful experience at Walker Toyota. The staff is courteous and knowledgable. Service is fast and they work hard to accommodate my schedule. I will continue to lease from Walker, Rick Logan and his team are the best. The service dept. gets major kudos for being smart Ned kind. Terrific customer revive all around.

Dawn Baire

crystal
11/11/2015

"great customer service and very educated on my product."

I would like to say that Rick Logan, Terry and Lauren all were exceptional with their customer service, they know how to treat their customer . I can't say enough about the 3 of them and how hard they work with me and getting me back on the road to columbus . thanks again to all 3 of you. Awesome job

Rick Logan, Terry and Laure

susan12
11/11/2015

"Pleased with Experience"

I've been very pleased with the experience I've had buying my new Rav 4 from Walker Toyota. From the time I arrived at the dealership I was warmly greeted by the sales person Rose, who listened to my needs and concerns. She worked with me to get me a good deal on my trade-in and a good deal on my new vehicle. When it's time to trade this car in, I'll be going back to Walker.

Rose, Terry

neveragain00
9/25/2015

"Don't patronize me because I am a woman"

My car had a noise and I brought it in. >$200 & 8hrs later they gave me a diagnosis of "issues with the rear differential" I have a front wheel drive vehicle. They wanted to perform a $4000 repair they couldn't justify as needed. When I flat out asked what they found they said "there are gears, pullies, bearings and other complex stuff inside your car one of those probably isn't working" REALLY??? I thought everything under the hood was made of lipstick and eyeshadow. News Flash Walker Toyota - Just because I am female doesn't make me an idiot!

Martha Rotterman
7/03/2015

"Service"

The glove compartment jumped off the track. Chris in service quickly fixed it (less than 5 minutes) at no cost. Excellent service! Martha E Rotterman

Chris

kvaughn
5/08/2015

"Nice place:"

Great service, very friendly and knowledgeable about their products. They are helpful and offer affordable deals for exceptional value. The location is close to home and the people there worked hard and took their time to establish a a sense of trust with me and my mom while we shopped their lot. Even now I am in New York and she is buying a new car with them and I know she's in good hands. Jake is a good guy and I recommend the Walker dealership to anyone who is buying a car. Whether it is your first car and you want something used or if you want like new, walker has the best quality both in products and service.

James Comer

Jnortid
5/07/2015

"Great place to buy a vehicle."

Bought my second car from this store and have had nothing but a great experience. Went to them because they had the most cars in Dayton. I got a great deal and everyone was very helpful. I recommend the dealership highly. Joan

Wesley Ostrander

zeke13
4/10/2015

"Incompetent and Rude"

I had the misfortune of dealing with Rose Dillon-Wilson, first off she does not care to answer any questions, she only wants to get you in the door. The reason being her manager Bret Crowell is incompetent and thinks that if they lie and get you in the door they can over charge you for the car. They just want to make as much money off of you as possible and when you show them a lower price they still think you will buy off of them and spend more money at their dealership because they promise to have the best toyota inventory. I do not see how this dealership is still in business. Do yourself a favor and detour to Jeff Wyler Springfield you will get the best treatment and be told everything up front. No hassle and nothing hidden I recommend Jason he sold me my new Camry and I could not be happier about the buying experience.

Rose Dillon-Wilson