Walker's Renton Mazda

720 Rainier Ave S,
Renton, Washington 98057
Walker's Renton Mazda Info
About Walker's Renton Mazda

Located in Renton, WA, we are proud to offer the Greater Seattle Area including Kent, Auburn, Bellevue and Kirkland as well as the rest of Western Washington, some of the best prices on Mazda cars and SUVs around. Our team of sales professionals is dedicated to making sure all your needs are met during your car buying experience and are happy to answer your questions.

About Walker's Renton Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

jj
2/09/2016

"Buying a Mazada Cx5 - Great Experience"

We had a great experience buying a CX5 at Walker Renton Mazda. We worked with Doug and he worked hard to get us the car we wanted at a reasonable price. We were buying a first car for my daughter and he got her the color she wanted. We got a cash rebate for new college graduate and 0% financing.

AllySon
2/01/2016

"Best experience I have ever had buying a car. "

I went this past Saturday to look at a car that I found online that I was really excited to see. It was exactly what I had been looking for and I have been looking for MONTHS. I have owned a Mazda before and I loved it. I also purchased it from this same dealership. I got to work with Terry. Terry was a complete gem! He was very friendly and informative. He wasn't the least bit pushy either. He went with me on a quick test drive of the car. I brought my mom along for the ride since she was kind enough to take me there. Terry went over all the new feature of the car and answered all the questions I had. He was honest and patient with me. He went over all of the finance options with me, what certified used means and everything I had questions on. He told me that if I had any additional questions to call him. I have to reiterate that he wasn't at all pushy. I had looked at cars a few months ago and it was a nightmare at some other dealerships. I was almost belittled for not wanting to take something home that day. Terry did nothing even close to pushy. He even offered to hook up my mom's bluetooth to her car that was parked next door just because she didn't know how to do it!. I highly recommend Terry to anyone looking to purchase a car. I haven't had that easy or that pleasant of a car shopping experience in a long time.

2016 CX-3 GT AWD
1/19/2016

"Great Experience to Buy a New 2016 CX-3 GT AWD"

First of all, Walker's Renton Mazda had the exact model with options that I wanted. Doug was very helpful to complete the deal and paperwork. I would come back to Doug for an MX-5 with PRHT or an RX-9 when the time comes. Highly recommended.

Karri
1/09/2016

"Happy with my new CX-5 thanks to Walker's great staff."

No pressure, cut and dry process for finding and leasing my 2016 CX-5. This was my best experience purchasing a car. Everyone was very friendly and helpfu. Doug did a great job helping select the best car for my needs and getting a great deal. Glad I selected the CX-5, it's a really nice car. I would recommend Walker's and especially Doug Truong. Thanks!

Vince
12/13/2015

"Getting my new Mazda was a stress free pleasant experience. "

Doug did everything i could expect. Everything carefully and completely explained. I drove home feeling good about my new car and the transaction! I would come back.

Sap
12/10/2015

"Great experience "

This is our second Mazda car from the same dealership within a span of 2.5 years. We did our research and decided to go for a Mazda 6 this time . We did reach out to couple of Mazda dealers to understand the details about the car and the pricing of the car. Doug from Renton Mazda made it really easy for us. He explained the core value proposition of the car, explained the pricing and more so focused on the customer relationship. I was amazed to see how every employee in this dealership made our car buying a memorable and fun experience. During the day of the paper work my family felt great , the kid had a good time in the play area :) . I as a customer value relationship and ease of doing business more than anything else. Walker's Renton Mazda valued the relationship and made it a great experience for us and we got a great deal. Doug - Thanks for being a trusted advisor and a jovial person you are.

Jswan2015
11/07/2015

"Great group of people!"

After having my car for a month I returned to pick up my license plates and I was greeted like a family member!! Everybody knew my name and why I was there!! My last review I forgot Derrick's name but I owe him a great big thank you for all of his hard work!!! Your team is the best hands down!!!

PNWKay
10/27/2015

"Great service"

We came to Walker's after doing substantial research online about the specific used car we wanted, and what we could reasonably expect to get for our trade-in. We worked with Mr. Leonard, who was professional, prepared, detail-oriented, knowledgeable, and personable in a way that comes across as genuine, not a job requirement. After my husband test-drove two cars but wasn't ready to make a decision, Mr. Leonard followed up with a phone call later that evening to make sure we had all the information we needed. We arranged to return the next day so that I could also test drive the car. This was Mr. Leonard’s day off, and we appreciated his offer to accommodate our schedule at the expense of his own leisure time. Throughout the sales process, Luther answered all our questions and did his best to make the paperwork and financing process efficient. He was consistently courteous and professional, not to mention an interesting conversationalist as we waited to meet with the finance manager. He turned over our "new" used car to us sparkling clean. One of the two key fobs for the car was missing at the time, but he located the key and had it in the mail to us within a week of buying the car. So far, we’re happy with our car purchase, and we’ll be glad to recommend Mr. Leonard to any friends or acquaintances in the market for a car.

New2015Mazda3
9/14/2015

"Mazda 3 purchase "

It has been 8 years since I last purchased a new car. When I last purchased a new vehicle in 2007, I used the "request a quote" option via the Internet and had an exceptional buying experience with a dealer down in Portland. This time, I was interested in a different make of car, so I tried the process again with Mazda hoping to have a similar experience. Although I requested quotes from multiple Mazda dealers in the area, Doug T. from Walker's Renton Mazda was the only one to send me a firm price via email. I'd also inquired about aftermarket leather, and he included a price for this in his quote. The car with the leather turned out excellent, the pricing was even better than I'd expected based on my research, and the total time at the dealership was very minimal. Besides the (expected) hard sell on an extended warranty (declined), the entire experience matched my previous exceptional internet buying experience. I'll never buy a new car any other way.

NewCX5owner
9/02/2015

"I didn't realize how painless it could be."

I have dreaded interacting with car sales people my whole adult life. Have not owned a new car for almost a decade I decided, after lengthy research, on a Mazda CX-5. Doug Truong contacted me via email and to keep a short story from going long, within a few days, I am now the happy owner of a 2016 CX-5. I'd recommend Doug to anyone looking for a straight forward, honest and all around good guy to deal with. I'd also like to say that Jason West, in finance, was a great guy to deal with too.

Jason West