Walker's Renton Mazda

720 Rainier Ave S,
Renton, Washington 98057
Walker's Renton Mazda Info
About Walker's Renton Mazda

Located in Renton, WA, we are proud to offer the Greater Seattle Area including Kent, Auburn, Bellevue and Kirkland as well as the rest of Western Washington, some of the best prices on Mazda cars and SUVs around. Our team of sales professionals is dedicated to making sure all your needs are met during your car buying experience and are happy to answer your questions.

About Walker's Renton Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Meryl St7
4/10/2016

"Wonderful experience from the start!"

I researched the car I wanted for months and finally decided to get a Mazda CX-5. After I found some options online, I started calling dealerships to check availability. All the ones I called either tried to upsell a different more expensive car or told me they were in the middle of selling the one I wanted and would get back to me. Our final call was to Walker's Renton Mazda and we spoke with Luther. He really stood out because he was polite, professional, and simply told us we could come in the next morning to check out the one I wanted. When we got there, he already had it ready for a test drive. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and helpful in answering questions. It wasn't just the typical sales pitch- he seemed to genuinely care that I was making the right decision. Not only am I really happy with my car, I am happy with whom I bought it from which is an added bonus! The whole experience was smooth and straightforward with Luther and the rest of the staff we worked with. Needless to say, I definitely recommend!

Kkkkkiwi
4/03/2016

"Amazing"

I found that Terry worked relentlessly to make our visit as hassle-free and inexpensive as possible. I have no complaints, overall perfect service. I would recommend him to anyone.

howardton
3/29/2016

"Good deal"

We went to the Walker's Renton Mazda dealer for CX-3 Sport car, but after performed a test drive on CX-3 GT available at the lot, we liked the CX-3 GT instead. Doug Truong and the team were helpful in our purchase of noted vehicle. We'll be even more liked the vehicle if its windows tinted as same as the test vehicle. The feature that we missed when we took the care.

aallison12
3/25/2016

"SIX STARS!!!"

If there was a six star rating, this is the place I would give it to because they go so above and beyond!!! I would 110% recommend this car dealership to anyone looking to buy a car. If it's for yourself or even a first car for your child, this is the place to go. I spent months looking for a car, and as a first time buyer it can be a little intimidating. I went to several different dealerships and none of them even came close to the kind of service that Walkers Renton Mazda provided. They allowed me the time to look at all the cars and test drive anything that I wanted to without any pressure of a sale. The salesman, Chris Kosoff, and his Sales Manager, Amir Abasaliyev, worked hard to make sure I got the car I wanted at the price I could afford. Both of them were upfront about everything and made sure that I was well informed about what I was signing for. Overall great guys down to the core. Through and through this company is so amazing for how well they treated me and how much hard work they put in to get me into my dream car. I have to say that I've never experienced people who are so dedicated to customers and their happiness. Walkers Renton Mazda is the place to go to whether it's your first time or hundredth time purchasing a car. Two thumbs up!!!!

Amir

Irritated
3/24/2016

"Not liking the car"

Please take my picture off the wall I don't want it there. Not really happy of what my sister and I was told about the car and getting a diff car

roseseattle
3/22/2016

"Hassle free easy experience!"

I was looking to get a pre-owned car but wasn't exactly sure what to get. First and last stop was at Mazda of Renton! My dad and I sat down with Terry and explained all our wants: less than 25k miles, leather seats, rear backup camera, 4 doors, heated seats, compact car, navigation... plus we didn't want to spend more than $25,000. We didn't do any initial research so we were just listing out everything we wanted. Terry patiently listened and brought out one car and I knew right away it was the perfect match! He even got us a killer deal!! I couldn't be happier with my experience. Thank you Terry and everyone at Mazda of Renton for my hassle-free and easy experience!

MJOHawk
3/21/2016

"Great Experience!!"

We where in the market for a fun toy and the MX 5 had everything we were looking for. From the moment we met Ken at the door, through Maddie facilitating a test drive and Garret making every effort to make us feel good about the purchase and Doug bringing everything together and sealing the deal, everyone was extremely positive, personal and friendly. No hard sales just a willingness to help us make the right decision. Finally we ended up with Chris in Finance who couldn't have been nicer. He explained what we were signing, offered suggestions for service packages and just made the whole deal a pleasure. Walkers is doing it right! Thanks everyone!!!

Chris in Finance. Wonderful to work with.

Bunda2424
3/14/2016

"Fantastic Car Buying Experience"

I purchased my car with Doug Troung who was awesome to work with. We exchanged initial emails, I was very particular about the car I wanted, the price range I was looking for, and financing and he worked to get everything I needed. Not to mention my car I wanted was very rare (only 1 in Washington and Oregon) and he still put in the work to get me my car. Had a wonderful experience working with Doug, will be recommending him to any friends and family interested in a Mazda. Zoom Zoom.

midngordon
3/07/2016

"Good experience - Worked through the rough spots"

I found a good deal on a lightly used Subaru Forester, and Terry worked with me to see the deal through. He was engaged through the whole process and, despite a SNAFU with a third party that damaged the windshield, he took ownership and adapted and communicated with me to see the agreed deal done. I would recommend working with Terry!

RL
3/05/2016

"Very pleasant experience."

Who would have guessed that buying a new car could be a pleasant experience! I went in Thursday afternoon with no intention of actually buying a car that day and left in my new CX-5. Doug Truong is a pleasure to work with; no pressure, a good listener and very patient. I found exactly the car I wanted at a price I was comfortable with.

Reviews of Luther Leonard