Walker's Renton Mazda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Walker's Renton Mazda

Walker's Renton Mazda Info
About Walker's Renton Mazda

Located in Renton, WA, we are proud to offer the Greater Seattle Area including Kent, Auburn, Bellevue and Kirkland as well as the rest of Western Washington, some of the best prices on Mazda cars and SUVs around. Our team of sales professionals is dedicated to making sure all your needs are met during your car buying experience and are happy to answer your questions.

About Walker's Renton Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

2/26/2015

"Fantastic experience of buying a new car"

I was truly impressed by the speed and quality! Walker's Renton Mazda was the first dealership who returned back to me after I had requested all available dealerships in the area for the price/availability of the model I was looking for. And at the end it turned out that that price was the best among all dealerships! The whole process from entering the dealership to getting the car and the keys took only 2 hours! Special thanks to Doug Truong! Keep it up guys!

Chard
2/21/2015

"WE HAD AN ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE WITH WALKER MAZDA "

We had an absolutely excellent experience with Walker Mazda of Renton on our leasing of a 2015 Mazda 3i sedan. Our sales agent, Eugene Potaris, the Walker dealership's internet manager, was extremely helpful right from the get go. All aspects of the transaction, including the selection of a vehicle, leasing details, financial approval, and explaining the details of how to operate our new Mazda were handled in a very positive and professional manner. We came to Walker Mazda of Renton, because we wanted to get a light colored interior. Another Mazda dealer we visited was not willing to find a light interior Mazda for us. The Walker dealership found one in another state and obtained it for us within 24 hours! Because of our tremendous leasing experience with Eugene Potaris, and the entire staff at the Walker dealership, we look forward to having a long term positive business relationship with this dealership. Sincerely, Fred and Taia Chard

Eugene Potaris, internet manager

MGBdriver
1/01/2015

"positive and enjoyable experience"

We are not folks that dealerships want to see as our last new car purchase was 15 years ago. This purchase experience was not as dreadful as we expected. Andreas was very helpful, as we were indecisive between theMazda3 and Mazda6. Turns out, both were about the same price with the mazda6 being just a bit more expensive. We test drove the Mazda3, and then sat in a Mazda6. We left to mull over which vehicle to purchase. Two days later, we came back with a desire to test drive the Mazda6 and immediately felt more comfortable with it. Since it was in our price range, we opted for the Mazda6. Andreas went over all the aspects of the car and the price with us. There was no pressure for the sale, and Andreas went out of his way to make sure that we were satisfied. The purchase experience was very pleasant.

laurenbaltzell
12/28/2014

"Great!"

Andreas was amazing at helping me purchase my first car. He was patient, helpful, and there was absolutely no pressure to purchase. I will recommend him specifically to anyone looking for a Mazda in the future!

Eleanor Lindekugel
12/14/2014

"Our Car Buying Experience"

It is always stressful buying a car. Dour helped to make it much less a went the extra mile to ensure my daughter got the car she desired. I felt he accommodated our frequent need to keep changing the time we would arrive to purchase the car. He even went to Tacoma to get the car she wanted. He was very kind and helpfu. THANK YOU.

Priya Sekar
12/08/2014

"Best experience with a dealer I could wish for!"

I had an absolutely wonderful experience with the dealership right from the beginning. Lenny was my salesperson. He is very friendly and made the whole process as enjoyable as possible. 7 months later when I had visited the shop to get my maintenance package cancelled both the finance guy and Lenny were able to remember my name. They were so friendly and treated me warmly. I had gone by bus and they even gave me a ride back home from Renton to Seattle.

Jason West

Kim.finch
11/29/2014

"New CX5"

I recently purchased a 2015 CX5. I had done a lot of research prior to finding a dealer. I sent an email to several dealers and it was obvious right from the beginning who I was going to work with. I told Tom I wanted the no dicker sticker negotiation. Just give me their bottom!one and go from there. They were the only dealership would did not try to soft step negotiations. Tom was polite, very knowledgable and answered my questions immediately, They had what I wanted and the options that we werent they worked to get them installed prior to picking up!the car. On pick up day I worked mostly with Andreas. Andreas was so personably, warm and knowledgeable. He made sure everything kept moving and my car was clean and ready. He spent a significant time with me to make sure i understood the functions of my new car. Even the financing process was painless and they asked what I wanted and didnt try and force sell me. I dreaded the car buying process but I'm have to say Renton Walker Mazda the experience was enjoyable. And above all I love the product. The car is sporty, classic and very fun to drive! I would highly recommend the experience at Renton Walker Mazda. Thank you gentleman for great service and a great car!

Tom Ly

nancy4042
11/22/2014

"Great Service"

I would highly recommend this dealership and Andreas to any of my friends or family. Andreas was sensitive to my needs and really listened to me as I described what I was looking for so that he could direct me to a car just right for me. The purchasing process was comfortable, not stressful at all. This is the first car I have purchased on my own since my husband passed away. I was dreading it and had put it off for a couple of years. Now I am so very happy with my new Mazda CX-5 and could not be more pleased. Thank you Andreas and Walker's Renton Mazda!

Abattles83
10/12/2014

"Great service!"

We worked with Andreas, Ken and Jason. They were wonderful to work with! We will go back when we are in the market for another Mazda!

Jason

Belinda Wang
10/11/2014

"Excellent service, would recommend"

Doug was very knowledgeable about the cars we were considering, as well as their competitors on the market. Once we decided on the Mazda CX-5, the process of purchasing was very streamlined, from the straightforward financing to driving our car out of the lot. Thank you for the simple, hassle-free experience that emphasized finding the car with the most value for our needs.

Reviews of Doug Truong