Walker's Renton Mazda

Used Sales

March 12, 2017

"Fun and friendly"

- Kiersten A Walvatne

We bought our first new car at Walker's Renton Mazda and Jordan kept in contact with me the moment I contacted them to let them know I was interested in the car. He had a great vibe and was super friendly. When we arrived to test drive, Jed showed us all the features and made the test drive fun and not awkward. They were all very nice to us! Lina in financing also did a great job finding us the right loan and making our first experience easy, she was amazing! Thank you.

January 23, 2017

"welcoming and great"

- giessen,C

Mr doug was very good to me and my wife. even though i already knew what i wanted. doug still managed to find more deals for me and my wife. thank you doug.

December 14, 2016

"Simply caring and professional"

- Mindy

By far the best service I've experienced out of any make. I bought a used vehicle and they checked it from top to bottom and gave me honest opinions of what the vehicle could use without breaking the bank. Devin was very caring and knowledgeable. Patrick was one of the best techs I could have asked for as well. With a lil boy due any day we needed a safe and reliable vehicle and they were able to provide that safety in a very welcoming manner

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $27479