Walker's Renton Mazda

Used Sales

March 28, 2017

"Never trust Walkers"

- Wayne

Doug is the worst seals person in Washington, No respect, He is a crook ! Be very carful U Mazda is so much better. Buy at another dealership

March 24, 2017

"Excellent Service!"

- edison_76

Doug is very friendly and took care of everything to get me a great deal. Even after the deal is closed, he followed up to make sure I like the car and if I was very satisfied. Doug never ignored a single text or call I made for question and infos. I would recommend Renton Mazda dealership and look for specific person, that is Doug.

March 12, 2017

"Fun and friendly"

- Kiersten A Walvatne

We bought our first new car at Walker's Renton Mazda and Jordan kept in contact with me the moment I contacted them to let them know I was interested in the car. He had a great vibe and was super friendly. When we arrived to test drive, Jed showed us all the features and made the test drive fun and not awkward. They were all very nice to us! Lina in financing also did a great job finding us the right loan and making our first experience easy, she was amazing! Thank you.

New 2017 Subaru Legacy, $27479