Walker's Renton Mazda

720 Rainier Ave S,
Renton, Washington 98057
Walker's Renton Mazda Info
About Walker's Renton Mazda

Located in Renton, WA, we are proud to offer the Greater Seattle Area including Kent, Auburn, Bellevue and Kirkland as well as the rest of Western Washington, some of the best prices on Mazda cars and SUVs around. Our team of sales professionals is dedicated to making sure all your needs are met during your car buying experience and are happy to answer your questions.

About Walker's Renton Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Flstokes
3/24/2015

"Eugene Potaris was awesome!!!"

Eugene will go to battle to get you the best deal possible. The first day I came to the dealership he had all the car models ready for me to look at. He never tried to persuade my decision. His service was quick and to the point. Never had me waiting for a long period of time. I could tell he really cars about his clients. Great guy. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Eugene!

seajoker
3/23/2015

"Emmanuel's Excellent Customer Service"

I traveled around many dealerships test driving cars over the past 2 weeks and when I was ready to purchase, I called Emmanuel at Walker's Renton Mazda. My experience throughout the process was relaxed, friendly and helpful. Emmanuel made my 1st car buying experience in 13 years enjoyable. I will recommend Walker's and Emmanuel to anyone I know interested in a Mazda.

Martin
3/10/2015

"Walker's Renton Mazda is the place to go!"

I worked with Eugene Potaris to purchase a Mazda 6 this past weekend and his expertise, humor & being easy to talk to was fantastic and just what my fiancée & I needed. Eugene was very knowledgeable about the car which was awesome, pointing out the necessary details the entire time especially during our test drive. The whole process was very smooth and I truly couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Eugene & the Walker Renton Mazda team, it truly was a pleasure. Thank you guys, very much appreciated! Martin & Katie!

teamMazda5
3/07/2015

"Dream car without an arm or leg."

Eugene was very different from the get go. He was so friendly, very informative and confident I could drive my dream car home. I have never personally financed a vehicle before but have had many very distasteful experiences when going car shopping for my mom. He went the full nine yards to make sure I was taken care of. He was so patient with my family (3 kids!) I did not feel any negative vibes and he made it very comfortable. I didn't feel like I was fighting the man in the glass office in order to take the car home. I honestly could not have asked for a better experience. I plan on keeping my 2013 Mazda 5 for a long time and when I buy my second vehicle, This is where I am going. Eugene and everyone at Walker Mazda in Renton was so fun and welcoming. If you are not a stickler for a specific manufacture and appreciate a reliable car at an affordable price, go to Walker Mazda in Renton. You really won't regret it. Eugene, Tommy and Yan will make it happen.

Tommy, Yan

Haus8710
3/04/2015

"Out of this world! Amazing Customer Service Team!"

I had just purchased a 2015 Mazda 6 last weekend. And I didn't know what to expect since this was my first ever brand new car. I have always had used cars. I was contacted by Doug Truong thanks to the help of my parents. He went out of his way to give me the best car for the best price. He is a hard working employee no words can describe his initiative to help out. I would recommend him to everyone who is looking to get a new vehicle. He went above and beyond to make my experience at Walkers Renton Mazda and easy, comfortable and as fast as possible. I highly appreciate his dedication and hard work during my process and also to the rest of the Walkers Renton Mazda Team. You guys do a fantastic job, more than what anyone would ever expect. Thank you once again Doug Truong and the Walkers Team for making my experience there special!

denif
3/03/2015

"buying a new Mazda CX-5"

I did not buy a car Walker but from Eugene. I tried several dealerships but I liked Eugene's approach best from the get go. He is good listener and he accepted to proceed as I wanted. I am grateful he went the extra mile and found the car I wanted in another dealership so that it was waiting for me when I came back from vacation.

2/26/2015

"Fantastic experience of buying a new car"

I was truly impressed by the speed and quality! Walker's Renton Mazda was the first dealership who returned back to me after I had requested all available dealerships in the area for the price/availability of the model I was looking for. And at the end it turned out that that price was the best among all dealerships! The whole process from entering the dealership to getting the car and the keys took only 2 hours! Special thanks to Doug Truong! Keep it up guys!

Chard
2/21/2015

"WE HAD AN ABSOLUTELY EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE WITH WALKER MAZDA "

We had an absolutely excellent experience with Walker Mazda of Renton on our leasing of a 2015 Mazda 3i sedan. Our sales agent, Eugene Potaris, the Walker dealership's internet manager, was extremely helpful right from the get go. All aspects of the transaction, including the selection of a vehicle, leasing details, financial approval, and explaining the details of how to operate our new Mazda were handled in a very positive and professional manner. We came to Walker Mazda of Renton, because we wanted to get a light colored interior. Another Mazda dealer we visited was not willing to find a light interior Mazda for us. The Walker dealership found one in another state and obtained it for us within 24 hours! Because of our tremendous leasing experience with Eugene Potaris, and the entire staff at the Walker dealership, we look forward to having a long term positive business relationship with this dealership. Sincerely, Fred and Taia Chard

Eugene Potaris, internet manager

MGBdriver
1/01/2015

"positive and enjoyable experience"

We are not folks that dealerships want to see as our last new car purchase was 15 years ago. This purchase experience was not as dreadful as we expected. Andreas was very helpful, as we were indecisive between theMazda3 and Mazda6. Turns out, both were about the same price with the mazda6 being just a bit more expensive. We test drove the Mazda3, and then sat in a Mazda6. We left to mull over which vehicle to purchase. Two days later, we came back with a desire to test drive the Mazda6 and immediately felt more comfortable with it. Since it was in our price range, we opted for the Mazda6. Andreas went over all the aspects of the car and the price with us. There was no pressure for the sale, and Andreas went out of his way to make sure that we were satisfied. The purchase experience was very pleasant.

laurenbaltzell
12/28/2014

"Great!"

Andreas was amazing at helping me purchase my first car. He was patient, helpful, and there was absolutely no pressure to purchase. I will recommend him specifically to anyone looking for a Mazda in the future!

Reviews of Eugene Potaris