Walker's Renton Mazda

720 Rainier Ave S,
Renton, Washington 98057
Walker's Renton Mazda Info
About Walker's Renton Mazda

Located in Renton, WA, we are proud to offer the Greater Seattle Area including Kent, Auburn, Bellevue and Kirkland as well as the rest of Western Washington, some of the best prices on Mazda cars and SUVs around. Our team of sales professionals is dedicated to making sure all your needs are met during your car buying experience and are happy to answer your questions.

About Walker's Renton Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

deantaylor
4/17/2015

"Satisfaction Expetience"

It was a magnificent transaction in your dealership that I experienced when I bought a used car. People are polite. Friendly and corteous. I would recommend to people your dealership.

Tommy Evans Nd Ryan Honda

oldlady
4/11/2015

"Success!"

After a rocky start with my car shopping, it was a welcome relief to deal with Doug Truong. He managed to "pull the rabbit out of the hat" to locate the exact car that I wanted and right on time. The price was right too. I definitely would go back to Doug.

Happy98042
4/11/2015

"Roland Myers and Matt Wells are AWESOME!!"

Walker's Renton Mazda was wonderful. We went in looking for a used CX-5 and ended up with a new 2016 for our daughter. She loves it!! Not only did they give us what we wanted for our trade, they were patient and pleasant during the negotiating process. I really feel like the staff there went above and beyond to make are daughter's first new car buying experience amazing!! I recommend Walker's to anyone looking for a truly great staff that will work hard for you.

SonofThor
4/07/2015

"Great Pricing, Doug Truong Is Very Pleasant To Work With"

Buying a car is always fun picking the car you want, but never fun negotiating. I admit, in my age I am not as patient as I used to be when it comes to negotiating a price, including trade-in value. I was offered a very fair price right up-front, $4K below MSRP which makes haggling over trade-in value much easier. Doug Truong was pleasant, never pushy with sales tactics, and was willing to spend as much time with us as we needed, even though we were shopping other brands as well. This is my 2nd Mazda 6 Grand Touring, we will definitely be back to Mazda, and back to Walker's Renton Mazda to see Doug Truong with our next Mazda purchase.

6parkfam
3/31/2015

"Found exactly what I wanted"

I had spent several months researching vehicals and pricing them. I was very confident in what I wanted, the price I wanted for my trade in, and all the features my new car should have. Brice was great at listening to all my wants and set about finding exactly what I wanted. He suceeded where several other delearships failed. He delivered exactly what I asked for and was able to get my asking price on my trade in and a very fair price on my new car. I would have no hesitation recommending him to any of my friends.

BRICE SHELDON

Flstokes
3/24/2015

"Eugene Potaris was awesome!!!"

Eugene will go to battle to get you the best deal possible. The first day I came to the dealership he had all the car models ready for me to look at. He never tried to persuade my decision. His service was quick and to the point. Never had me waiting for a long period of time. I could tell he really cars about his clients. Great guy. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you Eugene!

seajoker
3/23/2015

"Emmanuel's Excellent Customer Service"

I traveled around many dealerships test driving cars over the past 2 weeks and when I was ready to purchase, I called Emmanuel at Walker's Renton Mazda. My experience throughout the process was relaxed, friendly and helpful. Emmanuel made my 1st car buying experience in 13 years enjoyable. I will recommend Walker's and Emmanuel to anyone I know interested in a Mazda.

Martin
3/10/2015

"Walker's Renton Mazda is the place to go!"

I worked with Eugene Potaris to purchase a Mazda 6 this past weekend and his expertise, humor & being easy to talk to was fantastic and just what my fiancée & I needed. Eugene was very knowledgeable about the car which was awesome, pointing out the necessary details the entire time especially during our test drive. The whole process was very smooth and I truly couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Eugene & the Walker Renton Mazda team, it truly was a pleasure. Thank you guys, very much appreciated! Martin & Katie!

teamMazda5
3/07/2015

"Dream car without an arm or leg."

Eugene was very different from the get go. He was so friendly, very informative and confident I could drive my dream car home. I have never personally financed a vehicle before but have had many very distasteful experiences when going car shopping for my mom. He went the full nine yards to make sure I was taken care of. He was so patient with my family (3 kids!) I did not feel any negative vibes and he made it very comfortable. I didn't feel like I was fighting the man in the glass office in order to take the car home. I honestly could not have asked for a better experience. I plan on keeping my 2013 Mazda 5 for a long time and when I buy my second vehicle, This is where I am going. Eugene and everyone at Walker Mazda in Renton was so fun and welcoming. If you are not a stickler for a specific manufacture and appreciate a reliable car at an affordable price, go to Walker Mazda in Renton. You really won't regret it. Eugene, Tommy and Yan will make it happen.

Tommy, Yan

Haus8710
3/04/2015

"Out of this world! Amazing Customer Service Team!"

I had just purchased a 2015 Mazda 6 last weekend. And I didn't know what to expect since this was my first ever brand new car. I have always had used cars. I was contacted by Doug Truong thanks to the help of my parents. He went out of his way to give me the best car for the best price. He is a hard working employee no words can describe his initiative to help out. I would recommend him to everyone who is looking to get a new vehicle. He went above and beyond to make my experience at Walkers Renton Mazda and easy, comfortable and as fast as possible. I highly appreciate his dedication and hard work during my process and also to the rest of the Walkers Renton Mazda Team. You guys do a fantastic job, more than what anyone would ever expect. Thank you once again Doug Truong and the Walkers Team for making my experience there special!

Reviews of Eugene Potaris