Walker's Renton Mazda

720 Rainier Ave S,
Renton, Washington 98057
Walker's Renton Mazda Info
About Walker's Renton Mazda

Located in Renton, WA, we are proud to offer the Greater Seattle Area including Kent, Auburn, Bellevue and Kirkland as well as the rest of Western Washington, some of the best prices on Mazda cars and SUVs around. Our team of sales professionals is dedicated to making sure all your needs are met during your car buying experience and are happy to answer your questions.

About Walker's Renton Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

Eleopao
8/28/2015

"Great Experience!! Great service!!"

Last week, I just bought a Mazda CX3. Doug is the one who help me, he is awesome and friendly, he had answered me all the question i had requested. I really scared when i walk in the store, and every staff are pushing and selling me the product, but Doug didn't, he made me feel very comfortable when i bought the car. So I highly recommend if you are going to renton next time, find Doug, he must bring you a great experience and great service too!!

LoveMyCX5
8/27/2015

"Great Sales Service, Professional"

Came to Walker's Renton Mazda with some previous bad car shopping experiences elsewhere. Ken Palmer was awesome, - professional, friendly and felt no pressure to buy. Knowledgeable about the cars. Was upfront with everything and made the car buying experience easy. I came in knowing that I wanted to buy a GT CX-5 and he was able to sell me exactly what I wanted. Overall great experience. Thanks Ken!

Michelle&Joel
8/24/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

Buying a car is always stressful for me, but Walker's of Renton made it such a great experience. From the moment we arrived till we were signing the paperwork to our new Subaru Outback! We were greeted by Steve who was so kind and laid back, then Ramie helped us find the vehicle that checked all my 'need' and 'want' boxes as well as within our budget. Finally signing and understanding our loan, Josh kept that very informative with no pressure. Great dealership, awesome customer service. Highly recommended!

Josh Suveges

roberts3
8/11/2015

"Very satisfying experience"

From the moment we stepped on the dealership, we were treated with friendliness and patience. Doug Truong helped us find the right car. He was very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining the differences between the models. He went above and beyond customer relations by delivering our car to the house. My mother has Alzheimer's and she accompanied us to the dealership and Doug was very understanding and kind with her. Overall it was a very good experience.

Mona341
8/01/2015

"Amazing Experience!"

When I got here everyone was so helpful and inviting.Every question I had was answered and in an honest way. I didn't feel like they were trying to sell me something but being honest about what they thought suited my needs. They even stayed until 12:30 AM to finish all the paperwork so I could drive my new car home that night!! They washed it and filled it up with gas too, which was nice. From right when I walked on the lot to when I left I sincerely could not have asked for a better experience!

RodClaar
7/27/2015

"Great dealership!"

Walker's is just big enough to have all the products and services, yet small enough to offer a personal touch and commitment to the customer!

UR2L8ICU
7/17/2015

"I visited many dealerships, this one won my business"

As many believe, my trade-in is worth more than it really is. But getting a fair trade is possible in different ways. They worked hard to make my day, Great job! Great Mazda!

CCguy
7/01/2015

"Great dealing with Walker's Renton Mazda and Roland Myers"

We have been looking for a small crossover SUV for a couple of months. We test drove a lot of CSUVs, narrowing down our choice to a couple, including the Mazda CX5. Having met Roland Myers, at Walker's Renton Mazda, he followed up with some calls letting us know what CX5s were in stock. When the CX5 with the color and trim that we wanted came in, we came down and got the deal that we wanted. It was a pleasure working with Roland.

zzprock
6/30/2015

"Satisfied Owner of 2016 Mazda CX-5"

Went in just planning to look and test drive. Roland worked hard to get us what we wanted for the right price. Super happy with our new 2016 Mazda CX-5.

Looked everywhere!
6/30/2015

"Right Car at an awesome price. "

We were able to get into a beautiful 2016 CX-5 with little hassle and got an awesome price. Employees were friendly and helpful with choosing a vehicle.

Reviews of Doug Truong