Walker's Renton Mazda

Walker's Renton Mazda

Call
Walker's Renton Mazda Info
About Walker's Renton Mazda

Located in Renton, WA, we are proud to offer the Greater Seattle Area including Kent, Auburn, Bellevue and Kirkland as well as the rest of Western Washington, some of the best prices on Mazda cars and SUVs around. Our team of sales professionals is dedicated to making sure all your needs are met during your car buying experience and are happy to answer your questions.

About Walker's Renton Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

"Great service!"

We worked with Andreas, Ken and Jason. They were wonderful to work with! We will go back when we are in the market for another Mazda!

Jason

"Excellent service, would recommend"

Doug was very knowledgeable about the cars we were considering, as well as their competitors on the market. Once we decided on the Mazda CX-5, the process of purchasing was very streamlined, from the straightforward financing to driving our car out of the lot. Thank you for the simple, hassle-free experience that emphasized finding the car with the most value for our needs.

"AMAZING"

This being my very first car purchase on my own they made me feel really comfortable making this big decision. Right when I got there every single time someone was always out the door waiting to help me with what I needed. Their office was clean and tidy and loved they had a SANITARY place for children. Doug helped me find the car I wanted and worked with me to get things done that I couldn't. My experience was AMAZING and I still a happy customer! Renton Mazda is the place to buy your new car!

"Two for One"

The sales staff was attentive and knowledgable. We were interested in several vehicles and Brandon, helped us make the correct decision. After a test drive eventhough it did not have all the extra's we desired the deal was too good to pass up. Thank you Brandon for your attentive and professional service.

"Great experience, great car"

We didn't want to buy a new car ... we drive our cars into the ground, and we were disappointed that we finally had to give up on one of our old ones. (A 1999 Volvo, to be exact.) To be honest, we were kind of dreading the hassle of buying a new vehicle. Anyway, we test-drove at a couple of different dealerships, and started getting regular calls and emails from them even though we told them we were just looking at the time. And one dealer took it upon himself to denigrate every other vehicle we told him we were considering. It was very off-putting. That's why when it was time to buy, we followed a recommendation from someone close to us and headed to Walker's Renton Mazda. Doug Truong was friendly and personable, but also laid-back and easy to work with. We're extremely pleased with the experience and would recommend him -- and Walker's Renton Mazda -- to anyone.

"Wonderful experience, couldn't be easier."

I was lucky to have Ken Palmer as my salesman at Walker's. This man went out of his way to get me the exact vehicle I wanted, my new BLUE Reflex Mica 2015 CR-X Sport AWD with Bluetooth package and fog lights and all-weather mats. The whole process from meeting Ken to test driving to doing the numbers to get the car was absolutely painless. I never experienced anything like it before because just a few months earlier I bought my wife a car at a different car dealership and I swear we were not going to be able to get out of there without buying a car. Ken made my process so easy that I told my sister-in-law who had a 2006 Mazda about it and the very next day she bought a new car from Ken. Ken is the man.

"No hassle buying experience"

We just bought a brand new car for the first time (CX-5 Grand Touring.) Andreas was a pleasure to deal with. He never pulled any shady sales tactics, and we were able to come to an agreement fairly quickly. I'd buy from Walker's again.

"Friendly, easy-going Andreas - a delight to buy from"

Andreas is everything you want a car salesman to be. Friendly, relaxed, comfortable to talk with, knowledgeable and fun. We had a great experience. Andreas is the salesman at Walker's Renton Mazda trained to work the Costco Auto Program. He followed the program to the letter, and was personable and easy to work with. When we first got there he was busy with another customer so Justin stepped in to help and took us on the test drive. He was also friendly and easy to work with. Both made us feel welcome and at ease in the whole process. We drove away in our new CX-5 feeling great about the whole experience.

"Good service, friendly laid back employees."

We went to Walker's Renton Mazda this past weekend looking for a used (and affordable) Mazda 3. Branden Porte was our sales associate and he was very friendly and professional. It was comforting to work with employees that were not "sharking" or acting over eager to sell. All of the other employees were also very helpful and friendly. My one complaint is that the process was quite lengthly.. although since I don't live in Renton and would prefer not to commute back I appreciate the thoroughness. Very happy with my purchase. Thank you for making my first car buying experience a good one.

"I got more than I was expecting for the price I wanted"

Andreas was professional, genuine and never tried to push me to pay more than I was comfortable paying, or up sell me. He listened to my needs and wants and made sure to explain all the pros and cons of what I initially was considering and made me feel comfortable with what I ended up purchasing and shared in my excitement. It was so refreshing to work with a down-to-earth human being who came off more as a friend than a salesperson. He helped me leave the lot with a car that exceeded my expectations and took the time to go through many of the amazing features and showed me where I could read about more. I would recommend Andreas to anyone who knows what they are looking for and wants the straight deal without any haggling or back and forth. He is awesome. I am very impressed with Walker's in general and hope to return when I need to purchase another car.

Reviews of Andreas Jennings