Walker's Renton Mazda

720 Rainier Ave S,
Renton, Washington 98057
Walker's Renton Mazda Info
About Walker's Renton Mazda

Located in Renton, WA, we are proud to offer the Greater Seattle Area including Kent, Auburn, Bellevue and Kirkland as well as the rest of Western Washington, some of the best prices on Mazda cars and SUVs around. Our team of sales professionals is dedicated to making sure all your needs are met during your car buying experience and are happy to answer your questions.

About Walker's Renton Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

RodClaar
7/27/2015

"Great dealership!"

Walker's is just big enough to have all the products and services, yet small enough to offer a personal touch and commitment to the customer!

UR2L8ICU
7/17/2015

"I visited many dealerships, this one won my business"

As many believe, my trade-in is worth more than it really is. But getting a fair trade is possible in different ways. They worked hard to make my day, Great job! Great Mazda!

CCguy
7/01/2015

"Great dealing with Walker's Renton Mazda and Roland Myers"

We have been looking for a small crossover SUV for a couple of months. We test drove a lot of CSUVs, narrowing down our choice to a couple, including the Mazda CX5. Having met Roland Myers, at Walker's Renton Mazda, he followed up with some calls letting us know what CX5s were in stock. When the CX5 with the color and trim that we wanted came in, we came down and got the deal that we wanted. It was a pleasure working with Roland.

zzprock
6/30/2015

"Satisfied Owner of 2016 Mazda CX-5"

Went in just planning to look and test drive. Roland worked hard to get us what we wanted for the right price. Super happy with our new 2016 Mazda CX-5.

Looked everywhere!
6/30/2015

"Right Car at an awesome price. "

We were able to get into a beautiful 2016 CX-5 with little hassle and got an awesome price. Employees were friendly and helpful with choosing a vehicle.

Rizwan
6/29/2015

"Excellent experience buying a 2016 Mazda6"

I bought a 2016 Mazda6 after discussing with other dealers, I finally called up Walkers Renton because of a friend's recommendation. It was not even in my top 2 choices when I began because of the distance from my place. I talked to Doug and he worked out a great deal for me and furthermore tried to make it as comfortable as possible for us to visit the dealership for a driving test. He sent out someone to pick us up (and drop us back after as well) and he was able to work everything quickly. I gave my pre-approved loan letter to him and voila, my car was ready for picking up very quickly. The experience was very good and I would be recommending Walker's and specifically Doug to all my friends.

Tinman2903
6/26/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Purchased a 2016 CX-5 from Doug at Walker's and it was a pleasure doing business with them. Doug went out of his way to make sure I received exactly what I wanted, and the finance team put together a great package, with no high pressure whatsoever. Best car buying experience I've ever had, and I have purchased a number of cars over the years.

equestriangirl93
6/22/2015

"Great salesman, great dealership!"

This was my first car buying experience. I had my sights set on a Mazda3 after researching, and I came with my parents to Walker's, our closest Mazda dealer. You hear all that there is to hear about car salesmen and dealerships. I had an idea made up in my mind about how this was going to go...but thankfully it was Marat who we had worked with! Marat was extremely knowledgeable and charming, but most importantly he expresses his commitment to taking care of the customer. My Father was warning and prepping me the entire way here to not allow the salesman to influence the sale and keep control, but Marat was able to put even him at ease with how helpful and honest he was. He thoroughly went over every part of the car, right-fitting the exact vehicle for me, as well as making sure to fight to accommodate all of what we hoped for in terms of price and payments. We were amazed when he told us it was just his second month in the business! From greeting us to handing us the keys, Marat was extremely professional, courteous, and a pleasure to work with. Walker's Renton Mazda seems like a great establishment, committed to selling cars the right way rather than what turns the best profit. I would recommend Walker's and Marat in particular to anyone in search of a new Mazda!

cltinseattle
6/21/2015

"My second purchase at Walker's Renton Mazda"

I believe that any time you set out to buy a car you need to do your due diligence in researching what you want and how much you are willing to offer before you ever go to the dealership. Having said that, when I met my salesman (Roland) and told him which car I wanted, he did everything he could to give me the price I wanted. This was my second purchase at this dealership and I have had good experiences both times. Also, the parts and service departments are excellent as well. They never try to tell me I need service that I don't need. If you are shopping for a Mazda I would recommend this dealership based on my own experiences here. I will probably return here if or when I need another car.

SueD
6/18/2015

"Easiest experience I have ever had"

Thank you Doug for delivering a 5 star experience. I couldn't have asked for an easier, hassle free, haggle free buying experience. If I had known it would be this easy I would have done this months ago!

Reviews of Roland Myers