Walker's Renton Mazda

720 Rainier Ave S,
Renton, Washington 98057
Walker's Renton Mazda Info
About Walker's Renton Mazda

Located in Renton, WA, we are proud to offer the Greater Seattle Area including Kent, Auburn, Bellevue and Kirkland as well as the rest of Western Washington, some of the best prices on Mazda cars and SUVs around. Our team of sales professionals is dedicated to making sure all your needs are met during your car buying experience and are happy to answer your questions.

About Walker's Renton Mazda Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM

churchgirl
5/20/2015

"Good job"

my experience with Roland Myer and his co-workers was awesome, they all worked together to give me a great deal, there was no pressure.They gave me all the time I need to think it over, thank you

JL
5/06/2015

"Great experience, no regrets, so happy with car/deal"

I bought my 2015 mazda 3 hatchback here last week and am so happy I did. I test drove cars at several dealerships and looked at other makes and models too and felt that everybody I met at walker's was more genuine and honest than anywhere else. There were no high pressure sales tactics from Kris Coley who initially showed me the cars I was interested in and Roland Myers who walked me through the purchase. Roland was especially patient and understanding as my fiancé and I ran calculations on scratch paper throughout negotiations late into the evening. His sense of humor and positive spirit was also much appreciated as we worked through serious discussions and financial considerations. I felt respected and heard throughout the process. This was my first dealership car buying experience (had only bought from individuals before) and felt that Roland and Kris Coley made the process fun and as easy as it could be (of course it's still stressful to make such a big purchase and yes, I did negotiate on pricing/financing so it wasn't just easy because I accepted the price they asked for). I would recommend this dealership to anyone. It may not look and feel like a big fancy dealership but it was clean, I have no concerns about how they manage their lot or cars, and they were great to work with. If I had to do it over again, without hesitation I would buy my car here again. And I LOVE the car! I'm hoping to drive it a long time!

Bryansmith917
4/29/2015

"Easy Car buying experience"

Leased a 2015 Mazda CX-5 and the normally pretty painful car buying experience was actually straightforward. Our salesman Roland was extremely polite and personable to my wife and me and I would buy another car from him in a second. After a long day of car shopping I wish I would have gone there first.

Dashev1990
4/28/2015

"Amazing buying experience with Walkers Mazda and Matt Wells"

I bought my Certified Pre Owned 2013 Mazda 3 yesterday. Matt helped me a lot with the whole process and to be honest with you I felt like I know this guy for years. He's friendly, educated and he knows what he's doing and he's doing it great! He's professional and the best salesman so far! I hope this is a good car with no issues in the future. Once again, thanks Matt!

dcalde93
4/20/2015

"Deal started off great, went downhill from there"

Bought my car a month ago, sales manager agreed to fix dent on bumper, now they're not fixing it, saying they "tried". On top of it the car has leakage already. Customer service has just been horrible, to top it off, sales manager put me in tears by the way he was talking to me, I'm honestly let down by this dealer, considering all the "good" reviews. Don't even want to come back to have any future service done on my car.

Devin Lowe

deantaylor
4/17/2015

"Satisfaction Expetience"

It was a magnificent transaction in your dealership that I experienced when I bought a used car. People are polite. Friendly and corteous. I would recommend to people your dealership.

Tommy Evans Nd Ryan Honda

oldlady
4/11/2015

"Success!"

After a rocky start with my car shopping, it was a welcome relief to deal with Doug Truong. He managed to "pull the rabbit out of the hat" to locate the exact car that I wanted and right on time. The price was right too. I definitely would go back to Doug.

Happy98042
4/11/2015

"Roland Myers and Matt Wells are AWESOME!!"

Walker's Renton Mazda was wonderful. We went in looking for a used CX-5 and ended up with a new 2016 for our daughter. She loves it!! Not only did they give us what we wanted for our trade, they were patient and pleasant during the negotiating process. I really feel like the staff there went above and beyond to make are daughter's first new car buying experience amazing!! I recommend Walker's to anyone looking for a truly great staff that will work hard for you.

SonofThor
4/07/2015

"Great Pricing, Doug Truong Is Very Pleasant To Work With"

Buying a car is always fun picking the car you want, but never fun negotiating. I admit, in my age I am not as patient as I used to be when it comes to negotiating a price, including trade-in value. I was offered a very fair price right up-front, $4K below MSRP which makes haggling over trade-in value much easier. Doug Truong was pleasant, never pushy with sales tactics, and was willing to spend as much time with us as we needed, even though we were shopping other brands as well. This is my 2nd Mazda 6 Grand Touring, we will definitely be back to Mazda, and back to Walker's Renton Mazda to see Doug Truong with our next Mazda purchase.

6parkfam
3/31/2015

"Found exactly what I wanted"

I had spent several months researching vehicals and pricing them. I was very confident in what I wanted, the price I wanted for my trade in, and all the features my new car should have. Brice was great at listening to all my wants and set about finding exactly what I wanted. He suceeded where several other delearships failed. He delivered exactly what I asked for and was able to get my asking price on my trade in and a very fair price on my new car. I would have no hesitation recommending him to any of my friends.

BRICE SHELDON