Ward Chrysler Kia Center

Makes: Chrysler|Dodge|Kia|Ram|Service Center

Ward Chrysler Kia Center
Ward Chrysler Kia Center Info

"Very helpful"

The salesman was very friendly and very helpful. We got a great deal! They really worked with our income and what we wanted out of a car!

"Ms. Amy Pulley"

Adam made the experience buying a new car very easy. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I will definitely go back to him when I decide to trade in. When it comes to finance, Kelley addressed all of my concerns and explained everything to me in great detail.I could not have asked for better customer service. Will definitely recommend all my family and friends.

Adam Emery, Kelly Easter

"Keven Shubert"

we had a hard time getting approved everywhere else but they took the time to get me into a new car that i loved and fit into my budget. thank you Tyler & Shantell

Tyler & Shantell

"Cally "

Enjoyed working with Adam! He is wonderful! love my new Kia Soul! If you are searching for a new or used car give Adam a call!

"Awsome job"

Hi my name melanie rednour it was a great oppertunity to wor with adam emery yesterday he did the best he could to get me a car that i needed it was good to be neogotiated with him to hes kept me company most of the time while waiting for finane to get done i think hes a great worker!! Id likevto say a BIG thanks to him for doin his job the best he could! :)

Adam Emery

"Best salesman I have ever worked with "

Was in a hard spot and Adam reached out and came thru for us in every way. Even on his off time he made time to make the process super easy!!!

Adam emery

"awsome"

Adam was very polite an patient. Would diffently recommend him to some1 else! !! Awsome has a really good personality will come back for another vehicle when needed!!

adam emery

"WONDERFUL!!"

Shawn was wonderful to work with! He was a very friendly man who went the extra mile to help me get a great car! He was very patient and courteous when walking me through the process of getting a new car. I told him what I was looking for in my car and understanding that safety was my top concern, he put me in a car that I would feel comfortable having my family in. He never got tired of answering my questions and always asked if there was anything else that he could do for me. He is a great person to buy your next car from! Or cars!

Shawn

"AMAZING!!!"

Shawn was amazing! Basically jumped through hoops to help me out. Got me an amazing car. He's a people person. Treated me very well. Best salesman I've ever worked with. Best dealership by far! Come here and see Shawn. Tell him Heidy Smith sent you!

Shawn Q.

"Awesome people awesome prices!!"

Adam Emery gave us the best experience buying a new car for the first time financing! Thank you so much Adam and Ward Kia!! I suggest anyone to go there for a car