Ward Chrysler Kia Center

Carbondale, Illinois 62901
Ward Chrysler Kia Center Info

willstan68
9/16/2016

"Buyer's Beware-Get everything in writing when making a deal"

My wife had bought 2 new Kia's from this dealership. So I suggested we go back there since she was a repeat customer. BIG MISTAKE!!!!! First they played a game of rebates and sent me home with a 2015 Chestnut colored Rio. The floor manager told me since I liked the color they would let me take that Rio and would get the rebates transferred from another deal they had not punched yet. They never questioned the sticker amount and I thought everything was rolling along fine. So I was pleased with the car and looking forward to my wife getting the 2017 Sportage that we were also purchasing. That's right a 2 car deal with a trade in of a 2014 Soul. Then they called my wife and told her that I needed to bring the 2015 back and they were going to put me in a stripped down 2017 to make the deal work so they could apply the big rebates that came along with the new models. We dealt with 3 different sales people and were given multiple stories that each one was acquainted with our deal. None were, and we got passed around and the floor manager had a different story each time. Then we were told that I needed to bring the car back and trade the car for another vehicle this time for a 2017 Forte. Long story short insist on everything in writing. And we took both vehicles back because we couldn't even trust that we could trust them to follow through with that.

Which one??? The first, the second or the third????

ttaylorr_3810
8/13/2016

"Amazingly helpful staff"

My husband and I couldn't get a car anywhere wrh no credit history and no down payment. Ward kia really helped us out!! We were there for 6+ hours because the (not sure of his job title) the man who works with the banks and such, was trying every route he could. This whole team went above and beyond for us. Especially "Hap" and "Red". I also was helped with car insurance by someone but I can't remember his name! So glad that I spotted their cheesy commercials!!

"Happy" "Red"

Marcel
8/12/2015

"Dishonest dealers. "

Horrible place. These people have no morals and only care about getting money out of you - even though they say they "guarantee customer satisfaction". They are rude and dishonest, and will take advantage of you whenever possible. Avoid doing business with them.

Scott Wood, Chris Drennan, Brad Van Zant

pammy01
12/05/2014

"awesome"

Thank you so much Ward Kia for getting me into a preowned Toyota.. Danny had been working on it for months !! David helped finish the deal. Thanks guys . I will definitely send you all some business.

danny

jessicaelainemiles
11/27/2014

"Great guys helped tremendously "

So, my credit isn't so great and I definitely wasn't expecting the best deal. I'm not naive and wasn't going to drive off the lot with anything either. But Danny got me brand new Rio I immediately fell in love with, and after my divorce and tough times this year this is a great start to picking up my life. Plus, in 6-8 months, I can refinance!!!

Danny, Kelly

foboes1
11/21/2014

"new family car"

my girlfriend and i needed a new car for us and our 3 children. lil joe helped us get in a safer nicer car and kept us at the payment we wanted to be at

LIL JOE

sabrina.duplantis
11/14/2014

"very happy"

i would like to thank LILJOE for all his help , my whole family was very happy with the dodge ram that you all got me into.

little joe

missy3766
9/26/2014

"Excellent Service"

Went today to see about getting a new car and the gentleman that I talked to was very friendly and answered all my questions I asked and I would recommend anyone to go here for a car. I am very very happy with the service I got today and with the car they helped me pick out. I went to a few places that told me I needed a co- signer and here I got to do it all on my own. I very over joyed on my selection.

Adam Emery

manderkay85
8/02/2014

"Very helpful"

The salesman was very friendly and very helpful. We got a great deal! They really worked with our income and what we wanted out of a car!

Adam Emery

amy1777
7/23/2014

"Ms. Amy Pulley"

Adam made the experience buying a new car very easy. He was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. I will definitely go back to him when I decide to trade in. When it comes to finance, Kelley addressed all of my concerns and explained everything to me in great detail.I could not have asked for better customer service. Will definitely recommend all my family and friends.

Adam Emery, Kelly Easter