Washington Boulevard Motors

3210 10th Street North, Arlington, Virginia 22201 Directions

...and take advantage of all we have to offer with ourCertified Dealership Program.

1 Review of Washington Boulevard Motors

October 18, 2011

"DO Not go HERE! They are very friendly when your..."

- Kina

DO Not go HERE! They are very friendly when your interested in purchasing a vehicle but when it comes to making arrangements and sticking to them they are HORRIBLE. I had to go through a horrible ordeal just to get my hard tags. It was excuse after excuse from everyone. Then I was having some mechanical issues with my vehicle , mind you I still had temp tags not even 30 days old and I mentioned it to the tag n title person I was told I brought the car it is not their problem its mine. Im giving you a fair warning DO NOT GO HERE! Go somewhere else. I will continue to post everywhere i can to let them know that you cant treat people llike anything. They were rude and very unprofessional. When i asked to speak with the owner i was told he wasnt there numerous times. Time after time. DONT go to Washington Blvd Motors in Arlington, VA ! "Washington Boulevard Motors is a small used car dealership with a helpful staff that answers questions in a straightforward manner."<<<<<<<< LIES ALL LIES THEY ARE THE TOTAL OPPOSITE!

1 result