Wayne Hyundai

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Wayne Hyundai
Wayne Hyundai Info
About Wayne Hyundai

Wayne Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Wayne area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Wayne will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the new Hyundai Sonata, Azera, Elantra, Veracruz, Genesis, Santa Fe and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Wayne Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Wayne Hyundai or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1935 Route 23 South Wayne, NJ, near Bloomfield, Jersey City, and Staten Island, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Wayne Hyundai

• Indoor Customer Parking

""Best Experience Ever!""

My experience at your dealership was the very best I have encountered when purchasing a car! Ed Santiago was a very outgoing and friendly salesperson. He was straight forward with the price, but never ‘Pushy’, knowledgeable with the car features and key to me was his professional approach, especially when compared to some other dealerships. I just loved how there wasn’t NO games and NO back and forth negotiations. I can’t thank him enough for a wonderful experience. I will definitely recommend your cars and dealership to my family and friends when they’re in the market for a new or use car. Thanks again! :)

"friendly"

I had a friendly and low pressure experience at Wayne Hyundai. My salesman was Eddie Santiago and he took care of everything. I got a great deal and a great SUV. Dora E

"LOVE MY NEW CAR!!"

I had the best experience at Wayne Hyundai. Manny Kim was my salesman and he was great. He works with you and is so nice. Everyone there was helpful. It was my 1st new car that I bought in 16 years. I highly recommend going to Wayne Hyundai. You wont be disappointed.

"Great Experience"

I recently purchased a 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe from this dealership. The salesperson I worked with, Manny Kim, was excellent. He was very helpful and not at all pushy. I felt like I was able to make an informed purchase without the pressure of a pushy salesperson. I love my new Hyundai!

"Leasing "

I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted. Very pleased with the car, I love it! Ed got me just what I wanted.

"Hyundai experience"

Wayne Hyundai did everything possible to find the car I wanted at the price I wanted. The salesmen were all very friendly and informative. I love my new Azera.

"Wonderful Experience!"

I recently went shopping for my first car at the Wayne Hyundai dealership. I worked with Rafael E Mateo. He was extremely helpful and was very knowledgable. It was an overall great experience and would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for great service.

"Great Experience!!!"

The salesperson that we worked with, Rafael D. Mateo was very pleasant and professional. He worked with us to make sure we were able to get everything we wanted in our new Sonata right down to the color. On top of that we got an some additional features in the car free of cost. Rafael was patient and explained each and every feature in the car which made my life easier. I would recommend all of my friends and family to Wayne Hyundai and to Rafael.

"Quick, easy and straightforward."

I purchased a 2014 Sonata from Manny Kim and he was very patient, informative and trustworthy. I was in and out of the dealership in under 2 hours. Manny took the extra time to go through all the features of the vehicle and made me feel comfortable with my purchase.

Manny Kim

"Excellent customer service experience!"

Manny was very courteous, helpful & proactive when it came satisfying my special needs. He was very efficient & did an extraordinary job helping me find the right car within my budget. He explained and demonstrated automobile features & was able to respond to all my questions and concerns. I would highly recommend Manny to friends and family for future automobile purchases.

Eddie Santiago