Wayne Hyundai

1935 New Jersey 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Hyundai Info
About Wayne Hyundai

Wayne Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Wayne area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Wayne will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the new Hyundai Sonata, Azera, Elantra, Veracruz, Genesis, Santa Fe and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Wayne Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Wayne Hyundai or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1935 Route 23 South Wayne, NJ, near Bloomfield, Jersey City, and Staten Island, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Wayne Hyundai

• Indoor Customer Parking
TERRIBK77
2/06/2016

"Pleasurable and easy buying experience"

My 2016 Hyundai Sonata Limited is the second one I purchased from this dealership. Rick Klein treated me well, was not too pushy, and answered all my questions. Although I had come in only for a test drive late on a Saturday afternoon, I was able to bring my car home that day; Rick stayed late to make this happen and even allowed me to bring in my title and second key from my trade-in the following Monday. I definitely recommend Rick and Wayne Automall Hyundai to anyone looking for a simple, straightforward and professional car buying experience. I do suggest doing your homework and obtaining a TrueCar quote and estimated trade-in value (if applicable) before you arrive so you can be in the strongest negotiating position possible.

February 07, 2016

Thank you so much for your loyalty to our dealership and for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are pleased to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with Rick and that you would recommend him to your family and friends. We appreciate your business and wish you the best in your new 2016 Hyundai Sonata.

sonata
2/05/2016

"My best experience in buying a car to date."

One can sense the hours I spent looking for a new car. Futility and frustration, on my quest to find & purchase a car set in, as you go from web sites to dealerships hunting for your perfect car at the best price. Only to find all my answer’s at Wayne Hyundai, If only I started there first. My salesman was Rick Klein, quite knowledgeable man, who made you feel comfortable. None of the typical salesman pressure to buy, which I hate dealing with. I told him that I was interested in purchasing Hyundai Sonata. Rick took the time to show me all the options & models. They also had the best price for me on the car.

February 06, 2016

We are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Rick Klein and your search for your car ended in success! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and for giving us a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and wish you the best in your new car!

AIM76
1/31/2016

"Great experience "

Working with Giovanni the experience was very pleasant! Things were easy and honest. I appreciated that a lot! It was my best experience yet leasing a car!

February 02, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience with Giovanni. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy and safe miles!

Donnalou new car
1/20/2016

"Quick, easy friendly service."

This is our 2nd Hyundai and very satisfied with our salesman, Angel. He was friendly and informative. He did not pressure us and we were happy to deal with him. Also the dealership was very conveniently located. I would highly recommend this dealership and salesman.

January 21, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are so glad to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with Angel. We thank you for your business and wish you many happy and safe miles in your new Hyundai!

BSHREM06
1/19/2016

"Good dealership that listens to it's customers."

Overall I was very happy with this dealership. They honored the dealership loyalty offer which is what ultimately helped me make my buying decision. A little back and forth on price which started out very high so that was not too cool in my eyes but they redeemed themselves and were quite accommodating. Our sales rep Rick was very personable and informative.

January 19, 2016

Thank you so much for your honest feedback. We take every review seriously because they help us to better our dealership and customer service. We are happy to hear that in the end you were happy with your purchase and experience. We wish you the best in your new car!

BMJAMM
1/19/2016

"It was time for a change!!! (to a new dealership)"

I've purchased 5 Hyundai's at a different dealership in the past and I was about to purchase a 6th at the same dealership. Before I did, I decided to stop at Wayne Auto Mall, mainly to confirm that I already had the best price. I was surprised to be greeted by a welcoming sales staff, and was able to negotiate a price nearly $1000 below the other dealership. I was a great experience, and I hope to purchase future cars at Wayne Auto Mall Hyundai!!!

January 19, 2016

We are so glad to hear that you gave us a try and we were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are grateful for your business and wish you many happy and safe miles in your new car!

VGSTEIN1
1/16/2016

"Purchase history"

This is our 2nd Hyundai that we have purchased from this dealer and we are very happy. The location is convenient and there is a large selection of cars.

January 16, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a 5 star review. We are grateful for your loyalty to our dealership and happy to hear that you had a positive experience. Thank you sincerely for your business. We wish you the best in your new car!

JASON.UTTER
1/15/2016

"Stress-Free Purchase"

Let me start by saying that I needed a new vehicle for a while, but the dread of going through the purchase process caused me to delay and delay. Finally, I decided it was time to unload my 11 year old car and get something new. I had visited a number of different dealerships and met every variety of sales person. Then I decided to give Hyundaia shot. Before going to Wayne Hyundai I read a number of reviews and most seemed to have a common theme...Rick Klein. I thought to myself that I need to go see this guy. So, I got in my car and headed over to Wayne Hyundai. Strangely enough, the first person to greet me when I got to the dealership was Rick. From that point forward Rick was nothing but helpful and professional. Provided the test drive went well, and I liked the vehicle I essentially knew what I wanted. At no point did Rick try to persuade me to get more than I wanted or needed. What he did do was help get me in the vehicle I wanted at a price I was comfortable with, all with absolutely no pressure. If I know of anyone in the market for a new car I'd have absolutely no hesitations pointing them in Rick's direction.

January 16, 2016

We are so glad to hear that after your long awaited trip to the dealership you ultimately had a positive car buying experience with Rick. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about that experience and for giving us a 5 star review. We appreciate your business and would like to wish you many worry free miles in your new vehicle! Also, thank you in advance for referring us to your family and friends!

RMM2073
1/14/2016

"Good"

Good experience good price good sales.rebates were a little decieving . test could have been longer to get a better feel for the cars performance.

January 14, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your honest feedback. Each review helps us to gain a better understanding of how we are serving our customers which helps us to improve. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy and safe miles in your new car!

CHARLESGREEN
1/13/2016

"Nice car, poor experience!"

Haven't had any work done to know how the quality of work is. Still waiting for parts to come in from december 31, 2015. We dealt with other people but didn't get their names. The receptionist, Nicole, got more done for us as far as the registration documents went. She was warm and friendly.

Reviews of Rick Klein