Wayne Hyundai

1935 New Jersey 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Hyundai Info
About Wayne Hyundai

Wayne Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Wayne area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Wayne will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the new Hyundai Sonata, Azera, Elantra, Veracruz, Genesis, Santa Fe and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Wayne Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Wayne Hyundai or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1935 Route 23 South Wayne, NJ, near Bloomfield, Jersey City, and Staten Island, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Wayne Hyundai

• Indoor Customer Parking
NaoM73
4/28/2016

"Outstanding service"

I came in very uncertain and not knowing what kind of car I wanted. Rick was extremely helpful and in not only narrowing down what I would like in a car but also to not overwhelm me with choices/force me toward something expensive. He found the right car for me, answered all of my questions, and was super pleasant. When things started to get a little out of my price range, he made accommodations for me and made the purchase much more affordable. I absolutely love the car and I appreciate Rick being so patient in my indecisiveness. The dealership is known for their good service and I can easily see why.

April 28, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review. We're very happy that Rick was able to assist you and make your experience with us a pleasant one. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

steven.lugo
4/28/2016

"Perfect service"

I'm happy with my purchase and I will return in a few years to go purchase my new vehicle. I'm happy with the purchase.

Henry Salcedo

April 28, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive review. We're very happy we were able to assist you and make your experience with us a good one. Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

johncarey55
4/27/2016

"overall experience"

Overall excellent professionalism and service requirements/limits were exemplified during the entire process. Thank you for a pleasant experience. I would recommend this dealership my friends for future reference.

April 27, 2016

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to give us a review and your recommendation. We are very happy Angel was able to provide you the pleasant and professional experience you expected during your visit. Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome the the Wayne Hyundai family!

dscully0
4/24/2016

"Great experience once again"

We have bought several vehicles from Angel Figueroa over the last 7 years. Every time he has done an exceptional job. We have sent family members including my own mother, who have purchased vehicles from Angel. He is a class act and great guy.

April 24, 2016

Thank you very much for your continued support. It's always an extra pleasure to assist our loyal customers, such as yourself. We're very happy Angel is always here to make your experiences good ones. Thank you for the great review, your recommendation and especially your business. And thank you for being part of the Wayne Hyundai family.

patgov53
4/22/2016

"My Purchase"

My dealings at Wayne Hyundai was a pleasant one. Carlos was very attentive and informative but once he handed me over to the number cruncher's it was too long.

April 22, 2016

We're very happy that Carlos was able to assist you and make your purchase with us a good one. Thank you very much for taking the time to write us such a nice review and especially for your business. Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

ed.wacks
4/22/2016

"My satisfaction with Wayne Hyundai"

Both my sales rep., Rick Klein, and the finance department met my needs and made the car buying experience most pleasant. I will be referring other car buyers to Rick.

April 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review. We're very happy that Rick and the Wayne Hyundai team were able to assist you and make your experience with us a pleasant one. We greatly appreciate your business. Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family and thank you again.

jnaberezny
4/21/2016

"Best Hyundai Dealership in N.Jersey"

I had a very difficult time working with a large number of Hyundai Dealerships. Working with Christina, Angel and Vlad was amazing to how the other dealerships handled my potential business. Go there.

April 21, 2016

Thank you very much for the great review. We're very pleased that Christina, Angel and Vlad were able to assist you and make your experience with us a good one. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

April 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is great to hear that we were able to provide a customer experience that met your expectations and we appreciate you going out of your way to give us your recommendation. Enjoy your new 2016 Hyundai Tucson!

dshell0
4/21/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Very helpful, knowledgable and honest. Didn't try to push anything. Overall a very good experience. I would definitely consider going back when I'm ready to purchase another vehicle.

April 21, 2016

We're very happy that your experience with us was a pleasant one and that Giovanni was able to assist you. Thank you for taking the time to write us such a nice review and especially for your business. Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

windsol
4/19/2016

"excellent experience"

the staff at wayne hyundai were very professional and did help me a lot with the purchase of my new vehicle. I recommend this guys. keep the good work.

April 19, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure to assist you. Thank you for your business. Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

jimmyalvare113
4/13/2016

"good salesman Rick Klein"

i was treated with respect and friendliness by Rick Klein we had a good interaction in the purchace of my Hyundai I am very satisfied with the service at Wayne Auto Mall Hyundai

April 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy Rick was able to provide you a pleasant and friendly car buying experience . Please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you further and enjoy your new Hyundai!

Reviews of Derek Hopson