Wayne Hyundai

1935 New Jersey 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Hyundai Info
About Wayne Hyundai

Wayne Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Wayne area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Wayne will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the new Hyundai Sonata, Azera, Elantra, Veracruz, Genesis, Santa Fe and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Wayne Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Wayne Hyundai or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1935 Route 23 South Wayne, NJ, near Bloomfield, Jersey City, and Staten Island, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Wayne Hyundai

• Indoor Customer Parking
COUPONREST
7/02/2015

"The salesman knows the car very well"

The dealership and salesman went above and beyond for this sale. I purchased an elantra back in 2000 and it was time to get a new one.

HERBST

MOTTS0526
6/30/2015

"Wayne Hyundai is a great place to buy/lease a car"

My experience with everyone that I dealt with was superb. Angela Bellows, my salesperson, was great! A much better experience for a woman to deal with a woman when looking for a car!

BELLOWS

rfesq
6/30/2015

"Very Knowledgable and No Pressure "

I spoke with Alfredo Gonzalez while looking for a new vehicle. He was very knowledgable regarding different models and features. His relaxed approach led to a no stress no pressure experience that was the easiest dealership interaction I ever had!

Jean_P

"Great customer service!"

I'm not usually one for writing reviews, but I had such a good experience here that I have to share. For all the moms/ women/ anyone who gets intimidated by car sales people, this was my first good experience. My husband has been dragging his feet on a new car, so I decided to go...with the kids...no babysitter that day. I was already hating doing this before arriving at the lot. But once there, I was approached by a young man, named Alfredo, who knocked down my anxiety immediately. The kids were pretty well behaved (thank God!) but Alfredo was interacting with them and made them part of the experience. It was really nice and so helpful to keep them busy. I left the lot armed with information and my husband was very impressed that I did all the legwork. We're discussing our options and are looking forward to buying from here. Thanks for the wonderful, easy experience!

DDim
6/30/2015

"Excellent Staff, Wonderful Experience"

I went in today with my daughter to purchase her first car. From the moment Alfredo greeted us, he was courteous and helped to make what is usually a stressful experience into a joyful day. He helped get a great price and sat with my daughter to learn her first car before she set off. I highly recommend this dealership and Alfredo.

KMDSurrey
6/30/2015

"First Great Buying Experience"

I had a very pleasant experience working with Alfredo, as he was most helpful and treated me with respect. He walked me through the entire process, from testing out the car to programming my Bluetooth, and was never pushy; he has gained a customer for life, or at least the next time I'm in the market for a car.

Thekitchengal
6/24/2015

"Excellent service!"

Will definitely recommend this dealer to all my friends, attention to detail and customer service were top notch! The process was easy and the price was right.

June 26, 2015

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We very happy we were able to assist you. Thank you for your business!

CUTE_FINANCE
6/18/2015

"Excellent staff & GREAT cars!!!"

I would highly recommend this dealership to all of my friends & family...... Everyone that works there is so nice. I never felt like I was under pressure to walk away with a deal. Wonderful over-all Experience....

June 18, 2015

Thank you for the 5 star review and, of course, for your business. We greatly appreciate it. It was a pleasure serving you.

MJGITTS
6/10/2015

"Hyundai Wayne, NJ"

Our salesperson Manny was wonderful. We are a special needs family (disabled child) and had many questions. Manny was very patient and always answered all our questions. It was a pleasure dealing with a dealership that was not pushy. Dave the manager was also a pleasure to deal with. We felt very welcome there.

KIM

June 10, 2015

Thank you for your business! And thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! It!

MURACAE1
6/10/2015

"Great Deal"

I got the car I wanted and at a fair price. Manny was truly a professional and I would tell everyone to go talk with him even it they weren't considering a Hyundai as their first choice.

KIM

June 10, 2015

Thank you for your business! And thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review!

Reviews of Alfredo Gonzalez