Wayne Hyundai

1935 New Jersey 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Hyundai Info
About Wayne Hyundai

Wayne Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Wayne area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Wayne will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the new Hyundai Sonata, Azera, Elantra, Veracruz, Genesis, Santa Fe and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Wayne Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Wayne Hyundai or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1935 Route 23 South Wayne, NJ, near Bloomfield, Jersey City, and Staten Island, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Wayne Hyundai

• Indoor Customer Parking
cnash488
9/27/2016

"Great service"

Sean was great at explaining things and patient during the entire process! He haven't eaten all day and still helped us until even after closing before he sat down to eat. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends.

September 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are glad your experience working with Sean went so well and we appreciate your recommendation; it means a lot to all of us. Enjoy the many great miles to come in your new car, congratulations!

Newjerseyal
9/24/2016

"Special courtesy by advisor"

My two trips in the dealership I was handled by Nikita Villopto. She was extremely helpful and couteous to me. She listened to my problem with the back windows on passenger side and took down all the info. Was also very sympathetic since this was the second window it happened to. If I ever need to go back for anything I hope I have her as my advisor. Thank you Allen Brady

Nikita Villopoto

September 24, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review and especially for your business. We're very happy that Nikita could assist you and was able to make your experience with us s good one. Thank you for being part of the Wayne Hyundai family.

claudiacece
9/24/2016

"Excellent people and company to work with"

I was very please after leaving the dealership with my new car. Everyone was so helpful. I was rear ended and in an accident and needed a car quickly. The gave me a good deal on the amount I had to put down. They explained all the features of the car to me.

September 24, 2016

Thank you for the 5 star review and especially for your business. We're very pleased we were able to assist you and make your experience with us a good one. Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

schulte0

"First Lease"

This was my first lease. It was a holiday and very busy. I felt the dealer made issues trying to get just a couple extra dollars from me.

russo.teri0811

"Russo lease"

Sean Cruz was an excellent sales person who worked hard to meet our expectations and price. Sean definitely made our experience at Hyundai as pleasant as buying a car can be.

September 24, 2016

Thank you for the great 5 star review and especially for your business. We're very happy that Sean was able to make your experience with us a pleasant one. Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

stubodow
9/23/2016

"Buying A New Santa Fe"

Overall the process was good. It did take too long, with the back-and-forth of price negotiation (came at 2pm, left at 8pm - 6 full hours). But in the end, I'm happy with 2017 Santa Fe (also a previous owner and traded in my 2013 Santa Fe).

September 23, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We thank you for your patience and your business and apologize for any inconvenience you were caused. We wish you many happy and safe miles and your new 2017 Santa Fe!

corsetti775
9/23/2016

"Amazing !!"

Henry is great he made me feel comfortable and made the experience stress free I am happy with my overall treatment and Tucson !! I recommend this dealer to anyone who's interested in a Hyundai !!

September 23, 2016

Congratulations on your new Hyundai Tucson! We're very happy that Henry was able to make your experience with us a pleasant one. Thank you for the great review, your recommendation and especially for your business. Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

mfmerena389
9/19/2016

"Labor Day Specials"

Good service and happy with my choice of the Tuscon at a fair lease price. I was very satisfied with my lease of the Hyundai Elantra Hatchback.

September 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are happy to hear your experience shopping for your new Hyundai Tucson went so well and appreciate you choosing Wayne Hyundai for your business. We wish you many happy miles to come in your new Tucson, congratulations!

karen.levitz54
9/18/2016

"Excellent experience"

I was thoroughly please with my purchase experience at Wayne Hyundai. The salesman, Rick Klein was very professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely recommend him and the dealership to anyone.

September 18, 2016

Thank you very much for the great review and especially for your business. We're very happy that Rick could assist you and was able to make your experience with us a good one. Thank you for the recommendation and welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

ethomas88
9/18/2016

"pleasant, helpful personnel, great vehicle."

Giovanni Urso was a fine salesman. I do think, the Elantra itself is the ultimate persuader when it comes to making a decision to purchase. The price is good for all the 'bells & whistles' that came with the package, and it is a beautiful vehicle to look at, and it's a delight to drive. One comment I would make as a woman: I first contacted Hyundai via the internet, and the person who contacted me was a female, who said she would meet me at Wayne Hyundai. I was looking forward to dealing with a woman salesperson. She said to make sure to contact her if we could not make the appointment. I think she should have done the same for us. ( I do not recall her name).

September 18, 2016

Congratulations on your new Hyundai Elantra. We're very happy that Giovanni was able to make your experience with us a good one. We will find out who you spoke to on the phone and see what happened. Thank you for the great review and especially for your business. Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

Reviews of Rick Klein