Wayne Hyundai

1935 New Jersey 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Hyundai Info
About Wayne Hyundai

Wayne Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Wayne area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Wayne will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the new Hyundai Sonata, Azera, Elantra, Veracruz, Genesis, Santa Fe and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Wayne Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Wayne Hyundai or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1935 Route 23 South Wayne, NJ, near Bloomfield, Jersey City, and Staten Island, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Wayne Hyundai

• Indoor Customer Parking
LV2SHOP318
7/31/2015

"Bert made the entire process easy!"

Bert was wonderful to work with! Very polite, thorough and extremely knowledgeable. I left with the perfect car and payment! Bert made the process easy !

CINARTUGCU
7/20/2015

"Enjoyed my experience"

Nice car, good dealer, friendly sales person. We went to Hyundai Wayne, just to test drive and look at the Santa Fe. Right away, we felt totally comfortable with Manny, our salesperson. He didn't pressure us, was totally informed and knowledgeable and we felt he was honest with us. Long story short, we wound up buying a Santa Fe Sport because we had such a great experience. Car buying can be stressful, and you can feel like you have to be on guard or you'll be pushed into something you don't want.It was such a relaxed and easy experience, plus we loved the car.

Manny

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great review and especially for your business1 It was a pleasure to assist you.

FUCETOLAPJ
7/19/2015

"Angela made me feel that my needs came before the dealership"

Angela made sure that all my questions and concerns where answered before she would move on to anything else. Because of my crazy schedule, I had to come to the dealership multiple times and even though the first two times I was there I wasnt going to buy anything, Angela still gave me 100%.

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great 5 star review and especially for your business1 It was our pleasure to assist you.

TINAYU14
7/18/2015

"Experience"

Will not return to this dealership in the future.many things were not clerafied during the purchase, if they were I would have not purchased the car that day

CZESLAW0703
7/16/2015

"Great Experience"

The buying experience was great! I went in knowing more or less which car I was interested in purchasing. My salesman, Rick Klein, was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. From the test drive to the final purchase, he explained every detail. The buying process was quick and easy. It took only a few of hours before I drove off the lot with my new Hyundai Sonata. As I have stated, the service was great and with any future vehicle purchases, Wayne Hyundai will be at the top of my list to visit.

Rick Klein

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great 5 star review and especially for your business! It was a pleasure to assist you.

CINDY.MCVEIGH
7/16/2015

"Excellent Service from start to finish! "

Rick Klein was an excellent sales person. He was very knowledgeable about the product and showed me every feature my Sante Fe had to offer. I would definitely recommend others to work with Wayne Hyundai. My finance person was Nestor, he offered me additional warranties to protect me at a price I could afford. My overall experience was great.

Rick Klein and Nestor Martinez

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great 5 star review and especially for your business1 It was a pleasure to assist you.

VISION1919
7/15/2015

"It was good in terms of kindness."

It was great because they tried to do their best for the customers.There were many customers who wanted to buy cars, but dealers were kind.

Manny Kim

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a nice 5 star review and especially for your business! It was a pleasure to assist you.

05RoadKing
7/15/2015

"Easy peasy!"

After visiting many different car dealers, I stopped in Wayne Hyundai, my last stop for the day. I hadn't planned on getting another Hyundai, as I already have one in Florida. I saw a red Elantra, brand new, with a hatch back. Just what I was looking for. Rick Klein, my salesman, came out and showed me the car, I brought my husband back the following night for a test drive and we picked the car up the following day. No pressure, no forms to fill out before anyone would talk to me and most of all, the entire staff was so nice. From Rick, to Tom the manager to Nestor the finance man, it could not have been a better experience.

Rick Klein, Tom and Nestor

OOYEOJ
7/14/2015

"All smiles until they make you wait forever and raise prices"

The service, friendliness- these were great at this dealership. However if you come in with an agreed upon down payment and monthly payment amount, don't expect to pay that. They will drag out the process, keeping you there waiting for an extended period of time so that it'll be harder to walk away when the financial manager offers you a price significant higher than previously agreed upon because of a "rebate" that you have to pay to the dealership. We were kept in that dealership from 9AM to 2PM, when the actual process took no longer than an hour, maybe two. The car is great, everything das great, but I unfortunately left with the impression of being tricked into paying more than I intended to.

DCKIM51
7/14/2015

"Great Dealer and very professional sales person"

Best Hyundai dealer in tri-state area! Anyone looking for Hyundai and Mazda, this is the place you should go. Contact Angela for more information you will not be disappointed

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great 5 star review and especially for your business! It was our pleasure to assist you.

Reviews of Alfredo Gonzalez