Wayne Hyundai

3.7

February 24, 2017

"Great customer service"

- vtrippi Verified Customer

Angel and Luis have phenomenal customer service and I'm very grateful for their effort. They went above and beyond to deliver the service I needed

February 24, 2017

"Good overall experience"

- Aron Topielski

Sotiri at Wayne Hyundai was really great at answering my many questions and taking me through the process step by step. I did not feel rushed, and this helped me make the best decision possible. Sotiri cared that I understood all the details of the transaction, the features of the car, and was patient in allowing me to come to a decision without pressure sales tactics. Great guy and very professional! When I entered the dealership I started speaking with a sales person, but unfortunately did not vibe well with him. When I let the dealership know I wasn't completely happy they took my request to work with someone else without hassles. From the get-go Sotiri made it a very good experience. The car I purchased was a 2015 Toyota; it had some of its original warranty coverage, and I was able to purchase at a fair price. So far so good! Also, I went through Edmunds on-line, which provided a $300 coupon off the listed price, and a $100 gas card (waiting to see if I actually get it after submitting paper-work!) Finally, just one note of advice for 1st-time buyers. Make sure to ask all questions regarding any fee's regarding the dealer documentation fee, and *options* such as security etching, etc, that should be disclosed before you seal the deal! That is the time to negotiate. And double check all papers and numbers put before you BEFORE you sign. Read ALL forms at the end thoroughly before you sign. Don't rush! You'll be glad. Good luck!

February 22, 2017

"Thanks for everything."

- price.blythe Verified Customer

It was the only big snow we've had all year and I decided to lease a car. Even though they had a lot of work to do to get everything ready, they treated me as if I was the most important person in the building. They were very careful to explain everything and they did not try to force me into a car or situation that I was uncomfortable with.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $25990