Wayne Hyundai

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Wayne Hyundai

Wayne Hyundai Info
About Wayne Hyundai

Wayne Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Wayne area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Wayne will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the new Hyundai Sonata, Azera, Elantra, Veracruz, Genesis, Santa Fe and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Wayne Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Wayne Hyundai or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1935 Route 23 South Wayne, NJ, near Bloomfield, Jersey City, and Staten Island, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Wayne Hyundai

• Indoor Customer Parking
peter
12/22/2014

"Great deal and customer service!"

My friend recommended to me Wayne Hyundai, so I was the first time there. Manny Kim was so nice and great. He explained the whole process very friendly. Also, he listened my all needs and found a great Sonata for me. If my friends want to buy or lease a car I'll recommend Wayne Hyundai.

Manny kim

philipauerbach
12/22/2014

"Excellent experience"

I worked with Rafael and he was professional and worked hard and honestly to get my business. this is my fourth car with Wayne Hyundai and I am continuously pleased with their office.

Mary C
12/18/2014

"Great Deal! Highly Recommended!"

This was the first time going to Wayne Hyundai. Eddie Santiago was great. He was very thorough and helpful. He was great throughout the whole process and answered every question with ease. I got a great deal on a 2013 Elantra. I would highly recommend this dealership and would definitely go there next time!

curlysue821
12/17/2014

"Great customer service !"

It was a pleasure working with Rafael ! He made the whole car buying experience an easy process. He listened to all my wants and needs and found a great car for me ! Although the car was a bit pricey for my budget he did everything possible to make it work ! I would recommend everyone to go see Rafael at hyundai in wayne !

castillo63
12/07/2014

"Great Price! Highly Recommend (David C. Nutley, NJ)"

This is my second car I purchased at Wayne Hyundai. Manny Kim treated me respect and was very courteous. I got a great price on a 2015 Elantra. Very good experience- I highly recommend. David C. Nutley, NJ

Neil Hoogmoed
12/02/2014

"Great Experience!"

Salesperson Manny Kim was very welcoming and there was no pressure in making a great deal. Took the time to answer all of our questions. Took the time we needed, and made sure we had the opportunity to drive the vehicles we were interested in. All around nice guy. I give him a 100% recommendation. Wayne Hyundai is a great dealership

Ernie3647
12/01/2014

"Very good purchasing expierence."

Manny Kim and the rest of the staff were a pleasure to deal with. The place is clean well lighted and very comfortable. Manny was very knowledgeable about the product answered all our questions with honesty and enthusiasm. Manny made us feel very at ease in what is a typically an anxiety ridden situation. That’s the way it’s been for us in the past. It was nice to deal with honest professional people for a change. We traveled from New York to buy our new Sonata at Wayne based on the research of the dealer. Anybody looking for a new Hyundai should certainly consider this dealership.

Ivette Sanchez
11/24/2014

""Great experience!" Fun, Fast, Friendly"

I went car shopping at Hyundai because they have affordable beautiful cars, I meet a friendly sales person at the door named Rafael and he was super friendly and knew every answer to all my questions. he was a pleasure to do business with and I will definitely send all my friends and family to him... i was so comfortable with him and Hyundai that i left a deposit on my car and will be picking it up this week.

nap4
11/22/2014

"Great experience!"

Rafael was our salesman. He was friendly, attentive and most of all knowledgeable! We were able to purchase our new Sante Fe with ease! We would definitely recommend Rafael at Wayne Hyundai.

AntB37
11/21/2014

"Rafael is the man!!"

I was looking to trade in my Jeep and lease a Hyundai Sonata.. Rafael made it an easy decision.. He was friendly and helpful.. He explained every last detail about the car.. Safety features, options, equipment, etc. He made the transaction very smooth. I would recommend him and Wayne Hyundai to my friends and family any day!!

Reviews of Eddie Santiago