Wayne Hyundai

1935 New Jersey 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Hyundai Info
About Wayne Hyundai

Wayne Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Wayne area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Wayne will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the new Hyundai Sonata, Azera, Elantra, Veracruz, Genesis, Santa Fe and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Wayne Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Wayne Hyundai or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1935 Route 23 South Wayne, NJ, near Bloomfield, Jersey City, and Staten Island, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Wayne Hyundai

• Indoor Customer Parking
steven_pneuman
8/26/2016

"Great Sales Dept. Poor Administration Dept"

Sales and Delivery of my vehicle was GREAT!! Drove away same Day. Unfortunately it has been two weeks now and I still have not received my registration. Was informed by phone on August 16th. they received it and confirmed address. They stated it was mailed that day. Called on August 22nd. they stated it was not mailed but will go out today Now August 25th. and still no registration tags are expired!! Very poor administration department

August 26, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We appreciate your business and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have been caused with the registration. We will look into the situation and make sure you receive it soon. Thank you again!

rprochaska
8/25/2016

"Wayne Auto Mall Experience"

The dealership treated me with respect and was able to respond in a positive way to my questions and needs. Rick Klein was very thorough in describing the features and benefits of my new vehicle.

August 25, 2016

It is our pleasure to hear that you had a positive experience with Rick. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to write us a great review. We welcome you to our Wayne Hyundai family and wish you the best in your new car!

iampoefar88
8/23/2016

"Excellent Job !!!"

I would definitely recommend anyone looking to buy a new car to see Derek Hopson at Wayne Hyundai Auto Mall. He did an exceptional job in helping us purchase our latest car. I am satisfied with all the innovative feature that came with my brand new 2017 vehicle.

August 23, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with Derek. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy and safe miles in your brand new car!

normans12
8/20/2016

"My experience at Wayne auto mall"

The people at Wayne's auto mall were very professional. I had a very good experience dealing with these people you can Call everyone a professional they took the time to explain everything set up my first oil change fill the tank with gas and set up the car navigation and radio

Heather

August 20, 2016

Thank you over much for the 5 star review and especially for your business. We're very happy that Rick and Heather were able to make your experience with us a good one. Thank you for the recommendation and welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

emilygutterman

"Review"

I was pleased with the assistance we received when purchasing our vehicle. Sean was informative and courteous and it was nice to work with him.

Chris Wells

August 18, 2016

Thank you very much for the 5 star review and especially for your business. We're very happy that Sean was able to make your experience with us a good one. Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

leocamm1

"Cammmarota Review"

I came into the dealership looking for a specific deal that was posted in the paper regarding a 2016 Elantra. Derek quickly noted that the 2016 vehicles were no longer available but he would try to satisfy us with a good deal on a 2017 model. I was very specific with Derek what I wanted and what my cost parameters were. Derek was able to put a good deal on the table that we quickly negotiated and agreed upon. I felt it was fair, which is all I ask for.

August 18, 2016

Congratulations on your new 2017 Hyundai Elantra. We're very happy that Derek was able to make your experience with us a good one. Thank you for the great review and especially for your business. Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

pamela.sit

"Helpful"

Worked with me as a somewhat difficult customer to offer me a deal on a car. But I may have already been irked because I felt at a disadvantage in regards to purchasing a car as a woman. Why are there not more female salespersons?

August 18, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5 star review and especially for your business. We also think having some female salespeople would be great. If you know anyone looking, please send them our way. We're very happy that Giovanni was able to make your experience with us a good one. Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

Patricia & Jenna
8/17/2016

"Honest and Accommodating Team"

Rick Klein went above and beyond to help replace my daughter's new Hyundai that was declared a total loss in an accident. He worked with us and kept within her budget. Rick was very easy to work with and there was no "sales pressure" to go beyond that budget. Because Rick's professionalism and care of us was so impressive, I purchased an Elantra for myself! We had a great experience at Wayne Hyundai and I have already recommended them to friends, family, and co-workers. Thank you, Rick, and the team at Wayne Hyundai.

Greg Bedrosian, Shawn Memetov

August 17, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant car buying experience with Rick and that you were not pressured to make your purchase. We welcome you to the Wayne Hyundai family and thank you sincerely for recommending us to your family and friends. We wish you and your daughter many safe miles in your new cars!

smcnear1118
8/16/2016

"Great customer service"

Angel is an honest and hard working salesperson that listened to what I wanted and delivered exactly what we discussed. Highly recommend Angel! If you need a car you should speak with Angel.

August 16, 2016

Thank you very much for the great review and especially for your business. We're very happy that Angel could assist you and was able to make your experience with us a good one. Thank you for the recommendation and welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

netmanjmb
8/15/2016

"Excellent, no nonsense"

Rick Klein was outstanding understanding my requirements and actually following thru with what he said he could do. You dont always often get that in dealerships. And the dealership honored the true car price sheet that I came in with. Again, another nice, no haggle experience. This is my eighth new car and I have to say that is was excellent.

August 15, 2016

We are very pleased to hear about your positive car buying experience with Rick and the rest of our team at Wayne Hyundai. We welcome you to the Wayne Hyundai family! We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write us a great review.

Reviews of Rick Klein