Wayne Hyundai

1935 New Jersey 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Hyundai Info
About Wayne Hyundai

Wayne Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Wayne area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Wayne will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the new Hyundai Sonata, Azera, Elantra, Veracruz, Genesis, Santa Fe and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Wayne Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Wayne Hyundai or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1935 Route 23 South Wayne, NJ, near Bloomfield, Jersey City, and Staten Island, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Wayne Hyundai

• Indoor Customer Parking
IGAILIN
8/28/2015

"Best experience"

Warm greeting, most accommodating. Got me the vehicle I wanted. I am thrilled with the car and the Wayne Hyundai staff. Would recommend the dealership and Hyundai.

Jair, GM Tom Baldassari

Veloster87
8/14/2015

"Excellent Service"

By far my best car buying experience. Carlos was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership to anyone who wants to deal with an honest and trustworthy team.

Carlos Jimenez

August 19, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great 5 star review and especially for your business! It was our pleasure to assist you.

carguy wayne 1234
8/11/2015

"My experience at Hyundai was excellent...."

My salesman Rick was very helpful and explained everything I needed to know about my new car... He was very friendly and was easy to talk to.... I would be happy to send my friends to him..

Rick Klein

JMCX24EVER
8/10/2015

"It was an absolute pleasure to deal with these people!"

I made this deal primarily through e-mail and phone and was happily surprised to find that the manager and salesperson did not try to change or alter the deal in any way once I showed up at the dealership. They are definitely straight shooters, professional, and most importantly, HONEST! I was especially ecstatic with the customer service we received from our salesman, Giovanni Urso. He answered all of our questions and seemed genuinely concerned with making sure our transaction and experience was a positive one! He even called Hyundai finance to follow-up on a reimbursement check that I was supposed to receive as part of the deal for Hyundai to buy me out of my current Ford lease one month sooner. He assured me the check was on it's way, and he was true to his word. I highly recommend working with Mr. Urso when you visit this dealership - you will not be disappointed!!

August 19, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a wonderful 5 star review and especially for your business! It was our pleasure to assist you.

SPIN1081
8/08/2015

"My Second Hyundai Elantra Bought At Wayne Auto Mall"

I was very pleased in dealing with Mr. Manny Kim of this dealership last year when I bought A Hyundai Elantra Coupe for my son. So this year I returned to get an Elantra for my daughter. It was a nice buying experience. I gave Mr. Kim a price I wanted for the car. It took him a few minutes to talk to his manager and I got a deal. Mr. Kim is very courteous and professional. When I need a car, I will definitely return to this dealership.

Manny Kim

August 19, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great 5 star review and especially for your business! It's always a pleasure to assist such loyal customers as yourself. We hope you enjoy your new Hyundai Elantra!

MIKEMROZ
8/05/2015

"New Accent"

Everyone was professional and friendly and I was able to get the vehicle I was looking for with the features I wanted the same day.

August 19, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great 5 star review and especially for your business! We hope you enjoy your new Hyundai Accent. It was our pleasure to assist you.

LV2SHOP318
7/31/2015

"Bert made the entire process easy!"

Bert was wonderful to work with! Very polite, thorough and extremely knowledgeable. I left with the perfect car and payment! Bert made the process easy !

August 04, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a nice 5 star review and especially for your business. It was a pleasure to assist you.

asdfgh
7/26/2015

"Fees!"

I dealt with Jarred, who came across as an okay guy. I came in with a TrueCar estimate and was hoping for an easy, straightforward, transparent transaction. After negotiating what I thought was a fair FINAL price, Jarred comes back with the contract. Oh, and apparently he forgot to mention a couple thousand dollars worth of extra fees, including a VIN window etching fee (which was never mentioned and I didn't want) as well as several others. I signed because (a) I am a pushover, and (b) I was frustrated, needed a car, and wanted to be finished with the process. This is my first time buying a new car, so I don't know if this is typical and to be expected or if it is sketchy and underhanded. It felt sketchy and underhanded.

CINARTUGCU
7/20/2015

"Enjoyed my experience"

Nice car, good dealer, friendly sales person. We went to Hyundai Wayne, just to test drive and look at the Santa Fe. Right away, we felt totally comfortable with Manny, our salesperson. He didn't pressure us, was totally informed and knowledgeable and we felt he was honest with us. Long story short, we wound up buying a Santa Fe Sport because we had such a great experience. Car buying can be stressful, and you can feel like you have to be on guard or you'll be pushed into something you don't want.It was such a relaxed and easy experience, plus we loved the car.

Manny

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great review and especially for your business1 It was a pleasure to assist you.

FUCETOLAPJ
7/19/2015

"Angela made me feel that my needs came before the dealership"

Angela made sure that all my questions and concerns where answered before she would move on to anything else. Because of my crazy schedule, I had to come to the dealership multiple times and even though the first two times I was there I wasnt going to buy anything, Angela still gave me 100%.

July 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great 5 star review and especially for your business1 It was our pleasure to assist you.

Reviews of Alfredo Gonzalez