Wayne Hyundai

1935 New Jersey 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Hyundai Info
About Wayne Hyundai

Wayne Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Wayne area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Wayne will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the new Hyundai Sonata, Azera, Elantra, Veracruz, Genesis, Santa Fe and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Wayne Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Wayne Hyundai or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1935 Route 23 South Wayne, NJ, near Bloomfield, Jersey City, and Staten Island, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Wayne Hyundai

• Indoor Customer Parking
lpin1
7/25/2016

"Best Experience With Salesperson"

Mr. Henry Salcedo was very helpful and professional. He made the buying process enjoyable and stress free. This was the third car I've bought from Wayne Automall Hyundai within the last two years.

July 25, 2016

We are extremely grateful for your loyalty to Wayne Automall Hyundai and your repeat business. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review about your third purchase with us. We are happy to hear that you had another positive experience with Henry and we wish you many happy and safe miles in your new car!

jimmythompson
7/24/2016

"Very helpful staff"

Everyone was very helpful in making my lease of a new Sante fe easy. They worked with me and explained everything to me in detail and answered all my questions. They had very limited color options and had to settle on color other than that everything went smoothly

July 24, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review about your recent Santa Fe lease. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We are happy to hear that other than the limit on color options you had a positive experience with our team. We wish you the best in your new Santa Fe!

wolfcrew6
7/23/2016

"Wonderful facility with hardworking personnel"

Henry Salcedo is definitely one of the best workers you have at your facility. He is very diligent, attentive, and devoted to his customers and ensures that he will work with them until they shake off on the deal to the car of our dreams. He made my experience at Wayne Hyundai a very comfortable and enriching experience that only added to the value and charm of the facility. Because of Henry, I will definitely be returning and I hope to see him again soon!

July 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is great to hear about your experience working with Henry we are happy he was able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you in the future!

pguarino01

"Frank Sanchez"

Frank was friendly and honest. He was very helpful with understanding what o wanted with regards to leasing a vehicle and he assisted me with my needs

July 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are delighted you had such a great experience working with Frank. Please let us know if you need anything moving forward and enjoy your new vehicle!

pbattoglia

"Pleasant Experience"

As always Hyundai aims to please! I would recommend this dealership to my neighbors and friends. This is my third Elantra and I plan to remain a customer!

July 23, 2016

We are pleased to hear that you had another positive experience with our team at Wayne Hyundai. Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review and for your loyalty to our dealership. We appreciate your business and thank you in advance for recommending us to your family and friends. We wish you many safe miles in your Elantra!

noamore5

"Happy"

I strongly dislike car shopping and Henry made it very enjoyable! He was extremely helpful! I was very happy with his services! Henry is the best!!

July 25, 2016

Thank you for the positive review and your feedback. Car shopping can be stressful but it is wonderful to hear that Henry was able to alleviate some of your concerns. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. Congratulations!

rsnack

"excellent experience"

As stated previously, it was an excellent experience purchasing my new Sonata. Giovanni was terrific in every professional way. I would recommend your dealership to anyone and it all started with Giovanni. My wife and myself were completely satisfied with our buying experience.

July 25, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is great hearing that Giovanni was able to meet your expectations during your purchase. We value your recommendation and congratulations on your new Sonata!

iladcero
7/21/2016

"Excellent service"

I called the dealership, confirmed they had the car I wanted, saved the car for (they only had 1) went in the next day, Angel was amazing and I bought the car right there and then. Easy, professional and painless!!

July 21, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive car buying experience with Angel and that you got the car you wanted in a timely fashion. We appreciate your business and wish you the best in your new car!

jaynh0
7/20/2016

"wayne hyundai"

I had alot of questions and they were all answered honestly and without frustration. Thank you for being patient with me. I am enjoying my new leased Elantra. It is the perfect fit for me.

The Manager

July 20, 2016

We are so happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our team at Wayne Hyundai and that you felt you were able to make an informed decision. Thank you so much for taking the time to write about it and for giving us a great review. We appreciate your business and wish you the best in your new Elantra!

giovanniu2003
7/18/2016

"Thank you"

good job I am very happy with my new car the team from Wayne Hyundai was very professional and in time matters the work my new car thank you

July 18, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience with our team at Wayne Hyundai. We appreciate your business and wish you many safe miles in your new car! Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family!

Reviews of Rick Klein