Wayne Hyundai

1935 New Jersey 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Hyundai Info
About Wayne Hyundai

Wayne Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Wayne area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Wayne will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the new Hyundai Sonata, Azera, Elantra, Veracruz, Genesis, Santa Fe and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Wayne Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Wayne Hyundai or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1935 Route 23 South Wayne, NJ, near Bloomfield, Jersey City, and Staten Island, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Wayne Hyundai

• Indoor Customer Parking
yankeesgirl973
4/27/2015

"bought a new car!"

Rafael wasn't my original salesman, but I wish he was! Def the go to guy for any questions you may have! If you plan on buying or leasing, make sure you ask for Rafael he won't let you down!

Alex
4/14/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

Honest strait forward dealer, excellent customer service. Received quote trough Truecar , dealer was committed to the price , took about one hour to complete purchasing. Many Kim was very good.

Many Kim

Marie
4/02/2015

"Manny's the Man!!"

Thank you Manny for making purchasing my new Santa Fe the easiest ever. Your knowledge about these cars is amazing. Thank you for your help and understanding in setting up bluelink.

mark
3/26/2015

"looking for new car"

EXCELLENT from start to finish!!! Rafael one of the BEST Salesman I ever had! will recommend to all! no pressure, very friendly, knows customer service,.....Thanks again Mark K...

mrugel
3/16/2015

"Great service"

Thank you Manny Kim for making the experience of leasing a car affordable and without stress! Everyone was so friendly and easy to work with.

Purshottam
3/04/2015

"Eddie, Thank you for your help!!!!!"

Eddier was helpful in finding the best car deal which make my mind to leased my second Hyundai Santa Fe within 2 hours. He is the best sales experts, I came across in last couple of months.

newusedcarfor me
1/28/2015

"friendly and knowledgeable"

Rafael was helpful in finding the best deal and getting my new car. a great choice, and all taken care of right away. thank you Rafael!

tylermarositz
1/17/2015

"Manny Kim Thank you!"

Sales expert that I worked with, Manny Kim, was honestly great to work with. Purchased my first Hyundai and I could say that it all happened with such ease. Manny pulled strings and made what seemed to be impossible at the moment, possible. I would highly recommend Manny Kim if you're looking to purchase a car from Wayne Hyundai. A hard worker, not only for the dealership, but for the customer as well. Thanks Manny.

vjnorcia1
1/17/2015

"Great Experience. "

I was in and out within in two hours when I purchased a 2015 Elantra. They honored my USAA car buying certificate and made the process as smooth as possible.

ELB366
1/13/2015

"Eddie Santiago!!!!!!!!"

Eddie was my salesman. I found Eddie to be personable, friendly, professional, and most importantly, Honest. If I were to recommend Wayne Hyundai to a friend, I would send them directly to Eddie Santiago.

Reviews of Rafael E. Mateo