Wayne Hyundai

Sotiri Cortez

Derek Hopson, Sales Consultant, Wayne Hyundai

Derek Hopson

August 22, 2017

"BEST DEALER TO BUY A CAR!!!!!"

- montanezig1

I got a brand new 2017 Hyundai Accent, The most friendly dealer I had been to. Kenny Garcia is great. He helped me find the perfect car in my price range and stayed with in what I told him could be my car payment. Giovanni Urso was a great sales person, He made sure I knew how to use everything in the car. He also came out and connected my phone to blue tooth, adjusted all my mirrors and seats. This has been one of the best dealer I have been in. People at the front desk are very friendly and pleasant as well.. Sotiri Cortez is very friendly.

August 22, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- cirofloris Verified Customer

My salesman, Sotiri Cortes, was such a pleasant and knowledgeable young man. He was very thorough throughout the entire process, and always kept me included on what was going on.

August 20, 2017

"Great experience"

- babciliz Verified Customer

Giovanni Urso made the move to a new car easy............. I would recommend him to another person looking for a car. The dealership is very convenient for me.

Giovanni Urso