Wayne Hyundai

Giovanni Urso

January 19, 2017

"Great Service"

- RGalloGoodman

I was very impressed with the service that I received at Wayne Hyundai. This was the easiest and quickest purchase of a vehicle that I have ever made. My sales consultant, Giovanni Urso was professional and friendly. He handled my difficult situation with ease and was able to put me into a Hyundai Elantra, which I just pick up last night. Giovanni worked with me to accomplish exactly what I wanted. Thank you Giovanni and Wayne Hyundai. My new car is great!! You will definitely see me again, in the future. I highly reccomend this dealership for excellent cars and service.

January 19, 2017

"Good car, good salesforce!"

- jackbelluscio Verified Customer

Buy with confidence, it's a nice operation. When I need another car I'll be sure to visit Rick at Wayne Hyundai. Good pricing, good product and good people.

January 18, 2017

"Wonderful"

- Abos1234

Made the whole experience painless and everyone was very friendly and nice . Part of the whole experience was didn't feel pressured Angel sat with me in the car an explained all the do dads !

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $25990