Wayne Hyundai

1935 New Jersey 23,
Wayne, New Jersey 07470
Wayne Hyundai Info
About Wayne Hyundai

Wayne Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Wayne area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Wayne will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the new Hyundai Sonata, Azera, Elantra, Veracruz, Genesis, Santa Fe and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Wayne Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Wayne Hyundai or come visit us in person. We're conveniently located at 1935 Route 23 South Wayne, NJ, near Bloomfield, Jersey City, and Staten Island, and look forward to helping you with your automotive needs.

About Wayne Hyundai

• Indoor Customer Parking
hurweider39
5/28/2016

"Excellent Salesmanship"

Rick Klein was truly a professional and knowledgeable salesman who I truly would recommend to anyone looking for a new Hyundai. I love my new Tucson and am happy to have decided the Tucson over the competition.

May 29, 2016

Congratulations on your new Hyundai Tucson. Thank you for the great review. We're very pleased that Rick could assist you and was able to make your experience with us a pleasant one. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family.

war23wwjd
5/27/2016

"Hyundai experience"

Angel was knowledgeable and courteous in my time spent at the dealer in my purchase. Loving my new Tuscon and hope to for the next 3 years.

May 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are happy your visit went well working with Angel, it was an honor to earn your business. Enjoy the many miles behind your new Tucson, congratulations!

Joe B
5/26/2016

"Just finished purchasing our 7th Hyundai and 2nd at Wayne"

My family has purchased 7 Hyundai cars since 2011. We purchased the first 5 at a different dealership, but stopped by Wayne Hyundai on January 2nd of this year initially to just compare prices, , but before we left, they made us a great deal on a 2016 Elantra. In June we returned, and purchased a 2016 Sonata. Jim Johnson was a knowledgeable and professional salesman that assisted us with our purchase. I would stop in and ask for Jim!

Jim Johnson

May 26, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review! We are very happy to hear that you have had 2 positive car buying experiences with Jim and the rest of our team at Wayne Hyundai. We appreciate your business and wish you many happy and safe miles in your new Elantra and Sonata!

rachelef83

"Angel is EXCELLENT!"

Angel is extremely professional and excellent at meeting the needs of customers. He is truly an asset to Hyundai and our family will be back in the future to purchase another vehicle with Angel.

May 26, 2016

Thank you for your review and kind words. It is great to learn that your visit went so well and that you had an excellent experience working with Angel. Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family and enjoy the many miles behind the wheel of your new vehicle!

charlotte0

"hyundai"

My experience with Hyundai was excellent. The staff and my salesman were exceptional. As always I would definitely recommend Wayne Hyundai to my friends and family. Hopefully Hyundai and I will continue to do business well into the future.

May 26, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Congratulations on your new vehicle. It makes us delighted knowing that your experience working Angel and the rest of the staff was exceptional. We value your business and recommendation, it means a lot to all of us. Thank you and welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family!

3912nancy

"2017 Elantra"

Sean Cruz is a knowledgeable professional, and it was a pleasure doing business with him. I hope to see him in 3 years, when I will be looking for my next Hyundai

Sean Cruz

May 26, 2016

Thank you for choosing us at Wayne Hyundai for your lease. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It was an honor to earn your business and we look forward to seeing you again in 3 years. On behalf of Sean and the rest of the staff, congratulations!

lcaccounting
5/24/2016

"cooperative"

Sean tried to cooperate with my needs, by getting me in and out as quickly as I needed. he was very concerned about satisfying my needs, he was very quick with explaining the vehicle to me , since he wanted to comply with what I had asked for, which was having everything ready for me , to just sign and leave.

sean

May 24, 2016

Thank you so much for the great review and especially for your business. We're very happy that Sean was able to accommodate you and was able to make your experience with us a good one. Welcome to the Wayne Hyundai family and thank you again.

chalker67
5/21/2016

"Best dealership"

Wayne Hyundai is the best! Just leased my third vehicle from them. Angel Figueroa was knowledgable, friendly and sensitive to all aspects which concerned me throughout the leasinv process. He made my car shopping experience extremely easy!!

May 21, 2016

Thank you very much for the great review and especially for your repeat business. It's always an extra pleasure to assist our loyal customers, such as yourself. We're very happy that Angel could assist you and was able to make your experience with us a good one. Thank you for continuing to be part of the Wayne Hyundai family.

ajuanserrano
5/20/2016

"TERRIFIC SALESMAN RICK KLEIN AT WAYNE HYUNDAI"

The primary salesman, Rick Klein, was excellent and I will recommend him to others interested in a new car. The Wayne Hyundai dealership did not deliver to me one key/fob for the Tucson. They couldn't find the second key/fob. The dealership didn't do anything to get me the key and I have to make an appointment to get it. Go out of my way to get this done. Vlad, Sales manager didn't seem to care after he made the deal with me; I have to go to the service department. Seems he doesn't care AFTER the deal is done.

VLAD

May 20, 2016

We thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. On behalf of Rick, we thank you for the kind words and the recommendation. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced after the sale. Please give us a call if you need any additional assistance. Congratulations on your new Tucson!

bossard.funds
5/20/2016

"Awesomeness"

Prompt, friendly and goes the extra mile. I'm a huge fan. I didn't go in expecting to LOVE what I got but they listened to my needs AND wants and fitted me with the BEST option

Henry Salecedo

May 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. It is great knowing that the sales team was able to deliver the experience you were looking for. Thank you for choosing Wayne Hyundai and we hope you continue to love your vehicle for many miles to come. Congratulations!

Reviews of Derek Hopson