Wayne Hyundai

3.7

July 20, 2017

"My Hyundai Experience"

- rdale0617 Verified Customer

In addition to the foregoing remarks I made, I am happy to say that my experience was excellent with all your staff. I had brought along a friend for "support" and he agrees with me that the dealership is very professional. I did not feel intimidated at any time. I appreciated the test drives in the two cars shown to me for leasing. I am glad I got the Elanta. Every one of my associates and friends have told me how beautiful the car is. The red color is special - not fire engine red but a deeper red coloring that is wonderful. Of course, driving the car is enjoyable and relaxing, and I feel very safe in it. I am also happy that there is quality maintenance on a regular scheduling. I also received my license plates in a timely manner. I am pleased to recommend the Hyundai dealership and its car with enthusiasm. Have a great day! Ronald Dale Livingston

Other Employees : Sorry, I don't remember more names.

July 18, 2017

"Angel Figueroa"

- robertnixon9 Verified Customer

Salesman Angel Figueroa was extremely helpful and knowledgeable . He listened , understood what I needed and matched me up with perfect car for my son and did a comprehensive job explaining new car features to him. He also went to work for me on the deal and got it to a fair place for both. Chris Wells in finance was also excellent and made the tedious chore of signing paperwork smooth. I have already send my other son in to see Angel and Chris again as I was so happy with their help.

Angel Figueroa
Other Employees : receptionist Liza B was bery friendly and helpful and made waiting very comfortable

July 18, 2017

"Santa Fe Purchase Review"

- matt.fantau Verified Customer

I worked with Rick who was professional from teh start and helped to make me abreast of the various options that fit my needs. I didnt have a lot of time and was in a rush, but he did a good job to expedite the process as fast as possible. He also insisted on a test drive which ultimately led to an upsell on the santa fe vs the tuscon. Kudos to Rick on that one. Overall, a great buying experience.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $21335