Weatherford BMW

Client Advisor

June 12, 2017

"What a diffrence!!"

- jeanneso

I recently leased a BMW from Weatherford BMW. It was one of the best car buying experiences I've had. I do a lot of research, and try to understand the the process as best I can. This is not always a valued quality in a buyer. At Weatherford, I worked with Kevin Thomas and the process was smooth. I appreciated his style, which is respectful and calm. He listens and adjusts to the buyer. Thank you, Kevin!

June 12, 2017

"Amazing Experience!!!!!"

- blancaestelle

Had a absolutely positive experience with Weatherford BMW. Kevin Thomas was an exceptional salesperson!! He was extremely patient, always smiling, and went above and beyond to take care of me. I can't say enough positive things about Kevin Thomas and Weatherford. He made my car shopping experience a truly positive one. The staff are professional, courteous, and are never "pushy". I will most definitely go to Kevin for my next BMW . Thank you Kevin! You are the best!

June 11, 2017

"Recent experience with Weatherford"

- berkeleybill

I just leased a 2017 330i from Weatherford. Great experience start to finish - the inventory is amazing and they had the exact car I wanted. I worked with Stan Casdwell and he was the consummate professional. Very helpful explaining leasing v. buying, and what was the best bang for the buck. Total straight shooter - it was a great experience. The finance team and the BMW Genius who "presented" the car were also terrific. Highly recommend Stan and his team. PS - I went in two days later for help with the screen/navigation and to buy some floor mats. Parts department was closed but another BMW Genius helped me with the navigation and screen. Great experience all around.

Tenzin Danzeng