Weatherford BMW

Client Advisor

March 05, 2017

"Thank you Sherry!"

- TheFastAndTheFuturous

Sherry really went the extra mile when we needed a loaner BMW for our service appointment. She was indispensable in walking us through the information she needed and, although it took us over 40 minutes to get our credentials and paperwork in order, she stayed professional, supportive, and cheerful. When it turned out the loaner we were planning to drive reeked of pot, she didn't hesitate to fix us up with another car. Sherry prevented what could have been a very frustrating time at the dealership with her calm, friendly demeanor and experience. I cannot thank her enough!

January 31, 2017

"Unhelpful and patronizing "

- Person

Unless your car is in terrific shape and you're seeking routine maintenance (with extended warranty), you'll get some pretty terrible service at the "service center." They misdiagnosed my problem and smacked me with an insane bill, even for BMW standards. They also lost my car... in the parking lot; they couldn't find it for a full business day.

January 21, 2017

"Excellent staff, professional, respectfull, and honest!"

- sezla

I leased a BMW here three years ago, and my lease was up. I was very happy three years ago with the service I received. I worked with a sales person named Kevin Thomas. He was very professional and respectful, and he got me exactly the kind of car I wanted. Now my lease was up and he worked with me again on purchasing the vehicle. I received the same kind of professional, honest and respectful treatment and just purchased my leased car for a good deal. Everyone at this dealership is great, from sales, to finance, to service! I actually live one hour away and have dealers closer to my house but choose to drive here because of the great service. Thank you Kevin and the team at Weatherford BMW!

Used 2016 BMW 328i, $29888