Weatherford BMW

Kevin  Thomas, Client Advisor, Weatherford BMW

Kevin Thomas

Client Advisor

April 24, 2017

"Good experience going through the buying process over email"

- dolly

Stan was very helpful in getting me the quote and placing a custom order on the car I wanted. We did not meet until my car was ready for a pick up. I would recommend that you get all the maintenance agreements on paper before you sign the dotted line.

April 21, 2017

"Weatherford- Wonderful Customer Service!"

- elk

This is my 3rd time leasing a BMW with Weatherford and working with Darek Hein, and it has been a pleasure. I only drive manual and each time I come in for my lease renewal, Darek goes above and beyond to accommodate my needs. I would and do send all my friends to see Darek, he is the best!

April 20, 2017

"Knowledgeable, Not pushy saleswoman"

- KathyF59

Finally was in the market for a BMW after years of working up the ladder. Still, I need time to shop, I can't stand pushy salespeople, whether it's LuluLemon or a car dealership! Luckily I found Mary Liz Perez at Weatherford. Being a woman, I felt more comfortable dealing with Mary Liz, whose in-depth BMW experience and knowledge is surpassed only be her pleasant personality. I did not buy that day, but I will be coming back to buy from Mary Liz!

Used 2014 BMW I3, $19888