Weatherford BMW

Stan Caldwell

August 22, 2017

"Nothing but awesome!"

- gray1993

Weatherford is a treat. Derek helped me pick out my first BMW that fit my mold perfectly. He made sure I was set up with everything I needed. Not only does he care about his customers and their car buying experience, he acknowledges customer loyalty and always puts you first every time you walk in the door. Derek is the man!

Darek Hein

August 17, 2017

"Amazing inventory, friendly staff"

- acramm92

Weatherford is a very large facility, yet Joe Combs made me feel like I was the only customer. He was so personable, funny and full of knowledge about the products offered by BMW. Highly recommend both the dealership and the salesman!

Joe Combs

August 13, 2017

"Thanks Stan Caldwell and Weatherford BMW!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- karimah.hicks

Both times i needed a car Stan Caldwell really helped me out. He was honest, but realistic, and didn't try to over sell me on anything i didn't need. The first time he sold me a mini, and this second time around he sold me a 320i. The financing guy was very kind and lead me through the process promptly. I can't thank Stan Caldwell enough for his professional and can do attitude. I highly recommend this dealership and when you go, ask for Stan Caldwell!!!!

Stan Caldwell