Wellesley Toyota

Sales Consultant (Pre-Owned)

June 01, 2017

"Great experience"

- DKM

We worked with Tim Barnes at Wellesley Toyota. We were in the market for a new Highlander, and thought we'd buy. Tim clearly walked us through all of our options, and compared buying to leasing- in a way that was no pressure, whatever we decided to do. We ultimately decided to trade in our 11-year old car and lease the Highlander. Very happy with the experience, and the car. A much needed upgrade.

Tim Barnes

May 31, 2017

"Best experience ever."

- CB62

This was easily the best and most pleasurable car purchase experience I have ever had. I was greeted promptly, shown exactly the car I asked for and treated respectfully from start to finish. My plan originally was to drive the iA and go directly and drive a Mazda3 at another dealer. After driving the iA I was not pushed, or pressured. If I had been, I would have walked away. Rather I was asked if I would like a price quote which was right where I had hoped to be. Al Javid handled everything perfectly.

Al Javid

May 30, 2017

"Horrible communication! "

- Rick1234

Toyota used cars - do not trust what they tell you. Called ahead 30 minutes before arriving and was told the car as on the lot and not sold. Was told it had been viewed today but he reiterated NOT sold. When arriving there was poor communication in the store and treated as if it was my fault. Happy to share with the GSM the employees names.

Nathan Ingram