Wellesley Toyota

Adel Nasser

Al Javid, Sales Manager (New Sales), Wellesley Toyota

Al Javid

August 07, 2017

"Great Experience with Wellesley Toyota"

- Pamela Borges DosSantos

This is my third lease with Toyota. I have had great experience with Brad Trefrey originally at the Toyota of Dartmouth dealership. My daughter and sister-in-law also purchased Toyotas through Brad. I traveled from Dartmouth to the Wellesley Toyota dealership to continue my working relationship with Brad Trefrey and Toyota. Brad was able to locate exactly what I wanted and it was an easy transaction, and completed with Martin Hansberry. Thank you Brad, Martin, and Wellesley Toyota!

Martin Hansberry
Other Employees : Brad Trefrey

August 04, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

- JPereira

I Purchased a 2015 Toyota Camry from Wellesley Toyota and the process was very easy. I worked with Shaun Fisher and Kevin Kielty and they helped me get a great price on a great car! Both Shaun and Kevin were very professional and not once did I feel any sales pressure, they simply just wanted to help me get into the vehicle that I wanted. I had a great experience buying a car from Wellesley Toyota and I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Shaun Fisher
Kevin Kielty

June 01, 2017

"Great experience"

- DKM

We worked with Tim Barnes at Wellesley Toyota. We were in the market for a new Highlander, and thought we'd buy. Tim clearly walked us through all of our options, and compared buying to leasing- in a way that was no pressure, whatever we decided to do. We ultimately decided to trade in our 11-year old car and lease the Highlander. Very happy with the experience, and the car. A much needed upgrade.

Tim Barnes