Wellesley Toyota

Adel Nasser

April 19, 2017

"What a pleasure!"

- Debby

Buying a car can be intimidating but Chris Davey proved that it can be a fabulous experience. Our lease was up on our Camry and we needed advice about our options. Chris put us at ease right away as he explained the choices that were available. He was honest and sincere and we knew that we could trust his advice. He explained the advantages and disadvantages of buying our current car or leasing a brand new one. We decided that it would be smarter for us lease a new car. Chris arranged for us to have a test drive, helped us through the paperwork and before we realized it, we were owners of a brand new Camry! Our car was ready for us 4 days later and Chris had taken care of all the small, annoying details (obtaining new license plates and cancelling our insurance). Before we left the dealership, he asked Moe Nejem to show us the new car. Moe spent a great deal of time with us as he explained each of the various features of the Camry. He even helped us with the blue tooth voice recognition and set the radio stations to our favorites! We are so grateful to our friend who recommended us to work with Chris. Buying a car was a true pleasure because Chris was at the helm.

April 15, 2017

"Easiest Car Buying experience I've ever had"

- ChristineRav4

From start to finish every person I dealt with at this dealership was fantastic. I called and spoke to James on Saturday and he let me the know the vehicle I was interested in was still available and I made arrangements to look at it the next day. When I went to test drive the vehicle I met with Shaun Fisher and he was so helpful and very easy to deal with, I took it for a ride and decided it was the vehicle for me. I went to pick it up a week later, finance experience with Dave was great and then Mike put my new plates on and showed me all the info I needed to know about my new vehicle, he was so helpful and nice. I would recommend this dealership wholeheartedly for anyone looking for an easy, honest and fair dealership, I am loving my new Rav4!

April 11, 2017

"Outstanding experience"

- Kyle Costello

Purchasing from Wellesley Toyota was a great experience and far exceeded our expectations. Low pressure, knowledgeable and willing to help us find a car that worked for our needs and budget. Would highly recommend working with them and particularly with Ammar, who was excellent to work with and a genuinely good guy.

New 2016 Toyota 4Runner, $43490