Wesley Chapel Honda

27750 Wesley Chapel Blvd,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Honda Info
About Wesley Chapel Honda

Wesley Chapel Honda is a Tampa Honda dealership that provides much more than fair deals from friendly and knowledgeable salespeople. We also provide a full line of services ranging from award-winning Honda repairs performed by expert mechanics to selling OEM Honda auto parts and helping you secure affordable car loans. Wesley Chapel Honda is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say Hi! Get Directions to Wesley Chapel Honda

About Wesley Chapel Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Velázquez787
8/26/2016

"Gracias a Shamir Bacha por mi nuevo Honda Covic 2016"

Gracias a Shamir Bacha por mi nuevo Honda Covic 2016, excelente persona, se lo recomiendo para su próxima compra. Wesley chapel honda me ayudó con mi Credito

Shamir Bacha

ginamedina
8/22/2016

"Always coming back to Honda!"

Kevin Campbell is the best sales man you guys have around. He gets the job done without wasting time and knew exactly what I wanted. Definitely an amazing experience and I will continue to come back and hopefully work with Kevin every single time.

Bizzybob
8/22/2016

"Wonderful experience working with Kevin Campbell, Awesome!!"

Kevin Campbell was professional and exceptionally funny. He was an excellent listener, made us feel relaxed, answered all our questions, and assisted us with the purchase of a new Honda Accord. It was a pleasure to work with Kevin. Both he and Wes (sales) helped us to have a pleasant shopping experience.

Sblash83
8/22/2016

"Never going anywhere else!!"

I can't possibly imagine a better dealership experience. Earlier this year, my husband and I got two new vehicles at Wesley Chapel Honda. We had such a great experience with our salesman,Tony Snyder, that when my parents decided they were in the market for a new vehicle, I knew that had to go see Tony! I went with them over the weekend and once again Tony went above and beyond in working with us to make sure that they got the car they wanted at the price they wanted. I love that through 3 buying experiences we have not had to haggle and go back and fourth repeatedly to get the deal we were looking for. Tony has understood our needs and been very helpful in satisfying them without all the hassle. I will never buy a car at another dealership!

Reyesnorma24
8/21/2016

"kevin cambell was not only awesome but great ............"

kevin campbell at welsy chapel honda is not only a great dealer but one you can trust he helped me alot with my car experience got me out my old car and put me in a 2016 honda that i love when i had a problem he was quick to fix any issues i had i would not deal with no one else but kevin he is great and i would recommend him to any one if there looking for a great car he is the great sales person for that thanks kevin for all your help and you should be given a raise for your outstanding service

StephBlen

"Great Experience"

I giving Wesley Chapel Honda the highest rating because there were no complaints on my end. From the beginning, Tony Snyder was awesome! He helped me like a friend would and not just a salesperson. I recommend him to everyone that even thinks about buying a car. The customer service was great from all aspects. Fitzgerald was also great! Thanks guys! I'm so happy for my visit.

Fitzgerald Gallimore

Adrienne
8/18/2016

""Tony Bolin was awesome""

If your looking for a new car go see Tony Bolin at Wesley chapel Honda, he will get it done!!! great salesman, made me feel right at home. he was polite and knowledgeable.

Delia C

""wonderful experience""

My salesman was Tony Bolin, he was fantastic!! no pressure, listened to what I wanted. great dealership, everyone was friendly and place was very clean.

Fordalltheway
8/15/2016

"The best qualified Ford service dealer around, period!"

Ford of Wesley Chapel is THE DEALER to stick with for quality service. I travel quite a lot and no matter what my vehicles have needed, Will Smith has always been there to take care of the issue. His professionalism and attention to detail have been the difference in getting superior service and quality. It is very difficult to find someone with the experience and talent that go the extra mile for the customer and Will Smith always does that! Always! Words cannot express the level of satisfaction and confidence that He and Wesley Chapel Ford have given me. I recommend without hesitation when you need service for your car see Will Smith and Ford of Wesley Chapel. There is none better!!

William E Smith

newcarjoy
8/15/2016

"By far the best car buying experience I've ever had. Joe Z."

Initially I came to the dealership to lease a car for Uber, but quickly changed my mind because it was far to expensive for the amount of driving I could do with my schedule. I was about to leave a little disappointed when my salesman, Jeff Moreno suggested that I buy a car from them directly, stating that he could get me into something nice for much less. With my average credit I was very skeptical, but decided to give it a shot because he was so confident that he could get it done. Long story short, I drove away a couple hours later in my first " New " car. Jeff was unbelievable. Extremely professional , knowledgeable , and incredibly efficient. I'm now the proud owner of a 2016 Chevy Malibu LT , and for about 400 dollars less a month, than if I leased a car from Uber. I couldn't be happier, and will never go elsewhere.

Jeff Moreno, Courtney Meade