Wesley Chapel Honda

Stacy Dahlen, Service Consultant, Wesley Chapel Honda

Stacy Dahlen

Service Consultant

February 23, 2017

"Worked very well with my needs Highly recommend Shamir Bacha"

- courtneysosa

Worked very well with my needs! Highly recommend! Shamir Bacha. Thank you Wesley Chapel Honda for all your help! I love my new car a lot.

February 22, 2017

"Kevin Campbell Earns High Marks As A Sales Professional"

- Tan

Kevin Campbell was recommended as the sales professional to seek by a friend (John Mastrodonato) who leased a car from him. When my wife and I shopped for a new vehicle to lease we sought out Kevin and were not disappointed. He is very professional and took time to go over the features of the Honda Civic that we ultimately leased from him. I'll recommend any friends looking for a good auto to get in touch with Kevin.

February 21, 2017

"Very Nice Phone Call"

- brett

Jason was very helpful on the phone with me. Answered my question and was very nice to speak to. Highly recommend that employee for future calls.