Wesley Chapel Honda

27750 Wesley Chapel Blvd,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Honda Info
About Wesley Chapel Honda

Wesley Chapel Honda is a Tampa Honda dealership that provides much more than fair deals from friendly and knowledgeable salespeople. We also provide a full line of services ranging from award-winning Honda repairs performed by expert mechanics to selling OEM Honda auto parts and helping you secure affordable car loans. Wesley Chapel Honda is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say Hi! Get Directions to Wesley Chapel Honda

About Wesley Chapel Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Devaux07
3/26/2015

"Awesome Team at Wesley Chapel Honda"

If the rating was 5 stars, this Wesley Chapel team gets 6 stars from me. I had one of the best sales experience from my sales rep., Daniel Johnson. I will definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thank you so much guys.

Daniel Johnson

Wanda
3/23/2015

"Awesome Customer Service"

Toni was unbelievably honest and kind. He was very patient and understanding of my situation. He promised me a deal and a deal is what I got! I would definitely recommend Wesley Chapel Honda! Travis was awesome too, he really worked to find me the best financing with a great warranty

Me_martine
3/22/2015

"Low Pressure - quick finance department"

Our sales person was easy going, believable, and honestly excited to see us purchase our new/used Truck. Great finance department too! Although I was nervous about the new car payment, it was all so very easy, straight forward and pleasant. Thank you!

Kellerher, Chris

NativeFloridian
3/22/2015

"No pressure experience"

We were shopping for a used CRV AWD. Our sales rep Chris Kelleher made the experience pleasant, and low key. We left happy with our purchase.

Chris Kelleher

Me2tweety2
3/20/2015

"Honda Fit"

Love my Honda Fit. Thank you to Joe Stuzzeri for all your hard work. I had driven the Fit 3 times before, I didn't think I was going to be able to get it but thanks to Joe Struzzeri and the finance department at Whesley Chapel Honda, I am now driving my yellow Honda Fit, (Well not right now cause I am at home typing this on my computer).

Damian

Tiffxoxo
3/18/2015

"Best dealership"

I would recommend wesley chapel honda to anybody in the market for a car. My sales guy was Chris Zimmerman and he was amazing in the search for my new car. He was also very knowledgeable. I came to this dealership right before closing time at 8:45pm and he was still so eager to help me. Chris and the finance manager Bradley Wernsing stayed till 11pm to make this happen for me. i was not expecting to walk out with a brand new 2015. They made it happen and the price of the car was definitely worth all the features i have in this car. I drove off the lot with a brand new car at 11pm at night and even with it being that late, they still were able to get the car detailed and ready to go. Thank you guys so much for a great car buying experience.

Chris Zimmerman, Bradley Wernsing

javagurl64
3/17/2015

"Happy Camper"

As we have found out car shopping is exhausting. We were at the point of giving up due to unkept promises from other dealers. We called Wesley Chapel on a 2015 Honda Accord Ex we seen on their web site. Thanks to manager of sales Jason, sales assoc. James Laguna & Finance Manager Damien Kelly, we were able to find a car and negotiate. Drove our new car home within a few hours. Our experience was stress free and James took a lot of time with us explaining all details of car and answered all our questions patiently. All staff, friendly and educated from vehicles to financing. Thanks Damien for a fast, friendly & thorough experience. James has a great family personality and met our needs as a car buyer. Keep up the good work!

Damien Kelly Finance

ana
3/14/2015

"Best experience ever !!!"

James Laguna was our sales rep. he was amazing . went above and beyond to help us with our car purchase. He helped us get a car with as little down payment as possible and worked with us on our monthly payments, I had my two toddlers with me and let me say he had so much patience with us .He helped us in so many ways and was very friendly and honest with us which i like because i knew exactly what i was getting without having to ask him myself. i had to leave early and he helped us get out of there fast and be able to leave with our car.I know that the next car purchase i make i will defenetly go there again and ask for james laguna.

LMM5472
3/08/2015

"Great customer service!!!!"

Joe Toppa is the best salesman ever! I was having a ordeal in finding a good, reliable car within my price range. I got a phone call from him about an inquiry I sent to Wesley Chapel Honda. He convinced me to come in and test drive a car that I really liked. I ended up getting the car, and I'm pleased with the service that Joe provided! I would definitely recommend this dealer to other people that are interested in purchasing a car!

Jim
3/03/2015

"One of the smoothest & pleasant car buying experiences "

Like the title says, I experienced one of the smoothest & most pleasant car buying experiences I've ever had. I'm 68 & I've bought a few cars along the way. Keven Campbell greeted my wife & I, & he was the most courtious, & willing to answer all of our questions of all the salesmen I've come across! If he didn't know an answer, he'd get the answer but, he knew most of them! We went home with a new Honda Odyessy & it was really a pleasure to deal with Keven, between him & Wesley Copeland in Finance there at Wesley Chapel Honda, we got a GOOD DEAL & took a New Honda Odyessy home with us. James Reed

Reviews of Kevin Campbell