Wesley Chapel Honda

27750 Wesley Chapel Blvd,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Honda Info
About Wesley Chapel Honda

Wesley Chapel Honda is a Tampa Honda dealership that provides much more than fair deals from friendly and knowledgeable salespeople. We also provide a full line of services ranging from award-winning Honda repairs performed by expert mechanics to selling OEM Honda auto parts and helping you secure affordable car loans. Wesley Chapel Honda is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say Hi! Get Directions to Wesley Chapel Honda

About Wesley Chapel Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

missvicki165
9/30/2016

"Very comfortable experience and professional staff"

This was my first time at WC Honda as I was bringing my current car in for a oil change. Well before I knew it I was buying a new Honda, As I was looking over the new Honda's I was approached by Kevin Campbell a sales rep and I asked a few questions about the cars. He very politely answered my questions and offered to show me a few cars that I liked. He showed me what I asked for (not everything I wasn't looking for). The dealership was probably the most comfortable dealer I have every been in. They had coffee, cookies and lots of space for relaxing while waiting for your service to be done (I liked that) After talking with Kevin Campbell and working thru the paperwork, I am glad to say that I have the best car I have ever purchased out of all the cars I have had over the years. Thank you.

Walden73
9/29/2016

"Great customer service,amazing cars,and amazing employees."

I give this dealership a thumbs up for sure!!! Great customer service,amazing cars,and amazing employees. Especially Tito !! He helped me with my questions and concerns about financing a car for the first time. He was energetic and really made me laugh.

franksinstin

"excellent service"

Tito was very helpful and finding me the right car. I love my new car. It is exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend Tito Arango and Wesley Chapel honda to all my friends and family. Thank you for your excellent service

jdm_john

"thanks guys "

I stopped in today, shopping for a new vehicle. I was helped by Tito who was attentive, understanding and helpful. I was very limited on time, and I did not feel like my time was being wasted. The sales manager, whose name I can't recall, was also enjoyable to work with. I look forward to working with them again in the future.

Asanford

"Awesome experience "

A huge thank you to Tony who worked with us to get us the deal we could afford and for being so accomodating since we had our 2 week old daughter with us at the dealership. He is very knowledgeable and doesn't pressure you to buy. Highly recommend.

PaddyC
9/26/2016

"Top of the top "

I absolutely love my new car! A huge thank you again to Tony Snyder. From the beginning till the end, Tony Snyder was awesome! He knows how to make the car buying process go by fast with alot of humor, which I LOVE. Real funny, friendly person. No complaints at all. He helped me like a friend would and not just a salesperson. Tony Snyder and all the staff at Wesley Chapel Honda went above and beyond during our recent car search and purchase.

Ldailey
9/26/2016

"Repeat customer for a reason"

Third purchase from Kevin Campbell at Wesley Chapel Honda. Always goes out of his way to accommodate my ever-changing schedule and to respect my time. Always great cars and fair prices. Til next time...

Bradley Wernsing

gbonetmoncada@gmail.com
9/24/2016

"Get a congratulations "

I love the boy who Attend me, he was so unique and nice he help me a lot and I will recommend to everybody, I need Kevin

sarah345
9/23/2016

"Great customer service with my Jamaican friend!"

I went to Wesley Chapel Honda to get a recall done on my 2011 Civic that had very high mileage and needed lots of high priced repairs and maintenance. Kevin greeted me as I pulled up and and knew that I clearly needed a new car. Kevin was able to get me a great deal that I never though I would be able to get from a dealership. Kevin is by far the best salesman I have ever worked with and got me into a brand new 2017 Honda Accord LX for a great deal! I am now in a safe car that meets all of my expectations all of because of my new Jamaican friend Kevin Campbell! (p.s. I am still waiting for my jerk chicken from Jamaica!)

Christina Nunez
9/20/2016

"Great customer service"

Tony once again helped our family with a used car, he was recommended by a friend and I am glad she did. Def will use again in the future and recommend others.

Reviews of Kevin Campbell