Wesley Chapel Honda

Wesley Chapel Honda
Call
Wesley Chapel Honda Info
About Wesley Chapel Honda

Wesley Chapel Honda is a Tampa Honda dealership that provides much more than fair deals from friendly and knowledgeable salespeople. We also provide a full line of services ranging from award-winning Honda repairs performed by expert mechanics to selling OEM Honda auto parts and helping you secure affordable car loans. Wesley Chapel Honda is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say Hi! Get Directions to Wesley Chapel Honda

About Wesley Chapel Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

"Great Buying Experience"

Alister Loblack was my salesman, and I will recommend him to all my friends, he was great! I had never driven a honda, and I couldn't be more excited about my purchase. I look forward to doing business with Wesley Chapel for a long time! Travis

"Wonderfully Comfortable Experience"

Since we are advancing in age, my husband was finding it difficult getting in and out of our Civic. We decided to explore our options. Kevin Campbell intently listened to our concerns regarding upgrading to a CRV and staying within our budgeted amount. Kevin worked patiently, explaining our options which included trading in our 2012 Civic. We were able to walk out the door with a beautiful 2014 CRV at exactly the same payment that we had before. Kevin was extremely personable and patient, non-pressuring and very knowledgable about his product. We were very comfortable and extremely pleased with our experience. This is the second Honda we have purchased with Wesley Chapel Honda and will continue to do business with them in the future.

"Beyond Expectations"

I recently brought my Pilot in to Wesley Chapel Honda for an Oil Change. While we were waiting I ran into Kevin Campbell. He asked about our vehicle we had in service, when I expressed to him we were happy with our Pilot, but were interested in a trade up on our Civic, it was almost like Kevin was able to put himself in our financial situation and understand what it took to get us the right car with the right payments. I'll definitely come back to with Kevin when the time is right for a newer Pilot. Purchasing a car is a big decision, but now that I have had the pleasure of buying our new Civic from Kevin, I know that buying a car in the future will be a lot easier. Thanks Kevin! We love our car.

"my best vehicle buying experience"

Joseph Toppa was exceptional in the way he treated my wife,grand-daughter and myself,he patiently explained the vehicle that caught our interest,during the test drive,my grand-daughter was rather hyper and he showed tremendous patience . would just recommend to keep the customer snack and beverages filled,thats what my princess recommends anyway..thanks Joe and finance dept. Edward Hetterich,Brenda Hetterich & Mickayla

"Great Experience "

I purchased a Honda Accord and had a great experience. I suggest you to ask for James Laguna. James was really helpful and works hard for the costumer. James was one of the best salesman I ever dealt with.

"Simply a Pleasure"

I have returned to Wesley Chapel Honda many times and each time the experience was wonderful. Tito Guzman is a pleasure to work with. He was timely with his updates regarding the work that needed to be completed on my Honda Accord so well as the time it took to repair it. I would definitely recommend Wesley Chapel Honda and Tito Guzman because of the level of service I receive every time.

Tito Guzman

"Excellent Experience"

James Laguna was very professional and helpful when it came to deciding which car to purchase. His expertise made it easier to make our decision. James explained all the accessories and showed us how the features worked. He was very knowledgeable about the car and willing to go the extra mile in helping us feel comfortable with the car. He explained the safety features and how they made the car much safer than other cars that didn't have those features. James was patient, friendly, and is a great asset to your dealership.

"Kevin Campbell salesman extraordinaire"

Kevin Campbell exceeded our expectations for courtesy and professionalism. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and business acquaintances. I feel he is an asset to Wesley Chapel Honda.

"Kevin Campbell Mr. Sensational"

I have been working With Kevin Campbell for a few weeks on getting a new vehicle at a lower payment. He said it could be done and weeks later when I turned up at the dealership he did not disappoint. I now drive a brand new 2014 honda accord with a lower payment to boot. When you go to Wesley chapel honda,go see him, it will be well worth the visit. This is my forth vehicle, love wesley chapel honda.

"Awesome service from Kevin Campbell"

Our car buying experience at Wesley Chapel Honda was flawless. Kevin Campbell and Brad in Finance were very informative and made our vehicle purchase experience a pleasure.

Kevin Campbell