Wesley Chapel Honda

Kenzii Hunt, Sales Professional, Wesley Chapel Honda

Kenzii Hunt

Tony Snyder, Sales Professional, Wesley Chapel Honda

August 17, 2017

"I Love Wesley Chapel Honda!!!"

- Kathy Rodriguez

I am giving Wesley Chapel Honda a "5" Star rating because that is what they deserve and even more! My experience with Wesley Chapel Honda has always been a very pleasant and rewarding one. All of the Sales Reps, especially TONY SNYDER, are always very helpful and nice and they make you feel confident they are going to help you in anyway they can to get the Honda you are looking for. . I have had many different types of cars and when I leased my Honda Civic almost 3 years ago, I knew for now on I am always going to stay with a Honda because as far as I am concerned Honda is the Best car out there and Wesley Chapel Honda will always help you get the best deal you can afford on the car you are looking for. Now I have a Honda Accord Sport and I Love It!!!! Thank you again Tony!!

Brad Wernsing

August 15, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Auto Buyer

Outstanding Experience! I looked all over the state of Florida for my new vehicle and Wesley Chapel Honda had the most to offer without any of the hassle you may be accustomed to from some car dealerships. Look around, I did, you will not find a better deal. Outstanding service and an outstanding sales person. Ask for Patrick Jones, he rocks!

Patrick Jones

August 14, 2017

"Downsized from SUV to Car "

- K Austin

I have been considering "downsizing" from an SUV to a car for sometime. I didn't want to sacrifice the comfort and options I currently had, however, was looking to go smaller. Tony Snyder was extremely helpful and patient as I wanted to drive the car multiple times before deciding if I could make the leap. Tony was easy to work with and the entire team made the process as painless as possible. I would recommend this dealership to my friends and family as I have bought many vehicles over the years and the team made it as easy as possible.

Mohammed Albashiti