Wesley Chapel Honda

4.3

January 15, 2017

"Kevin was awesome!"

- Tmoore2

Very helpful salesperson, quick and the point. We were dealing with a high mileage lease and Kevin and the management were extremely helpful. Pleasant experience.

January 14, 2017

"Tony Snyder is a true pro!!!! Fast and friendly!!!!!"

- Joshua2585

I'm a car salesman myself. I like many people don't want to sit at a dealer on my day off. Tony and Tyler Hill made the transition smooth and fast. I will continue to purchase and service my vehicles here for many years to come. They are amongst the elite and professional! I highly suggest you give them a chance to earn your business!

January 14, 2017

"New Car Buying Experience "

- Taneishae

My experience was great at Wesley Chapel Honda! My salesman was Nelson Urena and said he would do everything in his power to get my out of my deadly car and he did all while staying comfortably in my budget. I felt at home at this dealership. I did not feel like I was getting the run around being a woman car shopping alone, I understood my circumstances, did my research and knew what I wanted. Thank you so much !!