Wesley Chapel Honda

27750 Wesley Chapel Blvd,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Honda Info
About Wesley Chapel Honda

Wesley Chapel Honda is a Tampa Honda dealership that provides much more than fair deals from friendly and knowledgeable salespeople. We also provide a full line of services ranging from award-winning Honda repairs performed by expert mechanics to selling OEM Honda auto parts and helping you secure affordable car loans. Wesley Chapel Honda is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say Hi! Get Directions to Wesley Chapel Honda

About Wesley Chapel Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

ruth & dave
7/06/2015

"Great service"

On July 2, 2015 we stopped at Wesley Chapel Honda used car lot. We were taken care of by Chris Kelleher. We purchased a 2013 fully loaded Honda Pilot. This is the second vehicle we have gotten from here, both from Chris. He treated us with respect and professionalism on both occasions. He is the reason we will always come here for our car needs. Great experience. Thank you Chris, Ruth & Dave R.

Chris Kelleher

Barb
7/06/2015

"Bought a 2015 Honda Civic"

Bought a new Honda Civic from Kevin Campbell today and had a excellent experience. Kevin was very friendly and polite, I came in knowing what I could afford for a new car and he really did his best and succeeded on getting me what I could afford. Will defiantly do more business with Wesley Chapel Honda. Kevin was the best. Thank you.

amandac
7/05/2015

"Not your average car dealership!"

From beginning to end, Wesley Chapel Honda gave me the best car-buying experience that I could ever ask for. My salesman, Jamie Brown, was friendly, knowledgeable and worked hard to help me find what kind of vehicle I wanted. He and the sales manager, Courtney Meade, laid out all of the information out on the table for me to decide between buying or leasing a vehicle. They helped me make an informed decision on a vehicle and a pay plan that I was comfortable with. Would I recommend Wesley Chapel Honda to my friends and family? Well, I already have! And I will continue to recommend them to anyone who wants to work with a honest, hard-working company and employees who truly cares about their customers. Thank you Jamie, Courtney and Joe Toppa (in Finance)! I appreciate all of your hard work and you will be seeing me again!

Jamie Brown, Courtney Meade, Joe Toppa

The Igs
7/04/2015

"Paul Hill is the World's BEST Car Salesman....!!!"

We've always bought used cars....This was our first brand new car purchase. We got a Honda Odyssey Touring Elite 2015 and are loving it!!!! Paul Hill was our salesman, and is the epitome of what a stellar car salesman should be modeled after. He was extremely sincere, asked tons of questions to find out our needs, was extremely patient with us as we went back and forth on our decision making and was always upfront and transparent in working with us on the deal. Super generous gentleman! Honda Corp. give this man his own dealership to run! Amazing guy!

Paul Hill

Hanks
6/23/2015

"A pleasant experience - bought a new ACCORD "

A pleasant experience every step of the way. Kevin was very professional and helpful in our new car buying experience. In just a short time we found the Accord that we wanted to buy. Great dealership of friendly and courteous folks.

wishnibfishn
6/22/2015

"Honda Pilot 2016"

We stopped by on the way to the beach just to take a look and Kevin greeted us in the parking lot. He was very professional and made the process smooth, easy and as enjoyable as new car buying can be. The kids also have a new uncle as they danced to All About That Bass in the parking lot. Keep doing what your doing Kevin, and we'll call you when we schedule that trip to Jamaica. LOL Bradley in the finance departments was also great, informative and friendly.

Bradley (finance dept)

8321welm
6/20/2015

"Excellent Service!"

Kevin made process of buying a vehicle painless. He was professional and fun to deal with. Joe T. did a great job explaining the financing and loan documents. Joe B. and Jaime are top notch! They went above and beyond to provide a great experience. I will always buy my vehicles @ WCH!

Jaime Garces

wtstansell
6/14/2015

"New Honda Civic"

The personel was very friendly and helpful. My wife traded up from a 2013 Fit to a 2014 Civic that gets 10 miles per gallon more than her Fit, and has a lot more features. Thank You Kevin Campbell.

CLeguen76
6/12/2015

"BEST HONDA DEALER IN THE USA!"

I visited Wesley Chapel Honda Yesterday and did not expect to walk out with a new car! I traded in my 09 civic for a fully loaded 2015 civic ! My sales person James Laguna was awesome ! He is the reason I will keep coming back to Wesley Chapel Honda for all my car buying needs in the future! Best employee at that place! He was very infromative and worked with me and explained everything to me and made the whole car buying experience smooth easy and fun! I will keep coming back and will tell all my friends about wesley chapel honda because of james laguna!

dallas35
6/10/2015

"Say it aint so!!!"

I came to the dealership today to get an oil change on my 2008 Honda Crv. 2 hours later I was out the door with a 2015 fully loaded Honda Pilot!! Kevin Campbell was outstanding at showing me the pros and cons of what I have now and what made sense for me today and in the future. He was very patient and honest and provided outstanding customer service. Trust me I will recommend Kevin Campbell to all my friends that need a car.

Reviews of Kevin Campbell