Wesley Chapel Honda

Wesley Chapel Honda

Call
Wesley Chapel Honda Info
About Wesley Chapel Honda

Wesley Chapel Honda is a Tampa Honda dealership that provides much more than fair deals from friendly and knowledgeable salespeople. We also provide a full line of services ranging from award-winning Honda repairs performed by expert mechanics to selling OEM Honda auto parts and helping you secure affordable car loans. Wesley Chapel Honda is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say Hi! Get Directions to Wesley Chapel Honda

About Wesley Chapel Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

mainelylid
1/31/2015

"Keep Up the Great Work!"

We traded in our Honda for another Honda and used this dealership for the second time in less than two years. The experience this time was night and day from our first experience...in a great way. Tyler is a wonderful General Manager because he genuinely cares about his customers (it is not all just dollar signs and see ya laters). He has really turned this dealership around for the better in so many ways. We are also very happy that there is a new Service Manager there with whom we had the opportunity to meet. Jason is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about his role there. We look forward to working with him in the future on our service appointments. If you go to Wesley Chapel Honda to purchase a vehicle, all we can say is that you need to see one of their newest employees - Chris Flanery. In all our years of car shopping, we have never come across such a fun, enthusiastic, polite and accommodating salesperson (outside of management). We had certain hiccups due to work and personal schedules and had to keep leaving the dealership and coming back. Tyler and Chris were extremely patient with our situation, and kept us updated on everything on their end. This made life so much easier and added to the pleasant experience. We have to go back to get a couple of additional parts that we ordered and feel that Tyler and Chris will continue to assist us in the same manner. Where there was not much trust before, there is definitely trust now. Good job guys - keep up the awesome work!

Chris Flanery

anubisunderling
1/29/2015

"Kevin Campbell was terrific!"

This is the third vehicle we have purchased from Kevin and I have to say he's done a terrific job once again. At this point he's like family. I'd also like to add that Travis Campbell, the gentleman who did our paperwork, was amazing. Not only did he have the personality for the job, but the way he handle the situation when a problem a rose. Excellent job from both of these fine employees.

Ratedp23
1/29/2015

"Excellent"

Jamie Brown is THE MAN thru our hardest time he got us in a car excellent service and friendly he really stuck with us THANK YOU so much

Jamie Brown

Gus
1/28/2015

"Shopping for a new car was a total pleasure!"

Three years ago we stopped by Wesley Chapel Honda for the first time for paperwork relating to our 2007 Odyssey. Everyone was so welcoming and so efficient that yesterday when we wanted to buy a new car, returning to WC Honda was a no brainer. We are around 80 years old and dreaded the task of shopping for a new car, but Kevin Campbell has a way of making it fun and less stressful. He impressed us with his expertise, and he respected our desire to take a time-out for digesting all the car-buying information he gave us. Wes Copeland was so pleasant and so knowledgeable with all the paperwork, it was hard to believe we were going through the serious business of buying a new car. Thank you all, and we look forward to a continuing happy relationship!

paigeareid

"AMAZING!"

Jamie at Wesley Chapel Honda Supercenter was outstanding. I told him exactly what I was looking for, what my price range was, and what my worries were. He was extremely patient with me, and explained everything in full detail. He made my experience completely stress free. I could not have asked for better service! Make sure to ask for Jamie.

Jamie Brown

Julissabaez90
1/24/2015

"Thank you Wesley Chapel, Honda"

I just want to give out a special thank you to Kevin Campbell. He gave me excellent customer service when helping me purchase my Hyundai. He made the process quick easy and stress free. It has been almost a month now that I've had my vehicle and I couldn't be happier. Thank you again. Cant wait to send my family and friends your way.

dmorgan1313

"DwayneM"

Just bought a Honda Accord from Wesley Chapel Honda. James Laguna was awesome, was very knowldgeable about all the Honda models and made us feel at home. I strongly recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a new car.

Damien

AngelaD
1/23/2015

"Great Service"

Recently bought a Honda from Wesley Chapel Honda. Christopher Flanery was courteous, knowledgeable and professional. He listened to us regarding what features we were seeking. Definitely recommend him!

Christopher Flanery

chuting
1/23/2015

"3 Hondas all Serviced by Wesley Chapel Honda, Tito is great!"

My oldest, a 2004 Civic, needed maintenance for an oil leak, oil pan later, all fixed. Tito got it all taken care of. Also needed 2 front tires. Felt like the car was new again as I drove it back home. I know the it was the tires, but nice to have my 11 year old car running like a top. All my maintenance has been through Wesley Chapel Honda as soon as they opened for business.

Tito Guzman

satisfied customer
1/22/2015

" Second Civic purchase from Wesley Chapel Honda"

We knew what model car and color we wanted and John Tomlinson personally found it then drove to another dealer to pick it up for us. First looking online, John was the only salesperson to respond to our inquiry by phone and email. He went out of his way to assist with all of our questions (there were many) and was pleasant and helpful throughout the sales process offering a price that was fair. We definitely will return when purchasing another Honda. Thanks John.

John Tomlinson