Wesley Chapel Honda

27750 Wesley Chapel Blvd,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Honda Info
About Wesley Chapel Honda

Wesley Chapel Honda is a Tampa Honda dealership that provides much more than fair deals from friendly and knowledgeable salespeople. We also provide a full line of services ranging from award-winning Honda repairs performed by expert mechanics to selling OEM Honda auto parts and helping you secure affordable car loans. Wesley Chapel Honda is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say Hi! Get Directions to Wesley Chapel Honda

About Wesley Chapel Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

brians11
8/31/2015

"Wonderful Experience All Aound"

When I was shopping for a car, I did quite a bit of research. Even after I narrowed my search down to Honda, there are a ton of Honda Dealerships in the Tampa Bay area. Knowing that different dealerships price the same car differently, I took it upon myself to visit A LOT of dealerships. I had mixed results, some where downright terrible, others okay, but only Wesley Chapel Honda gave me a WOW experience. While at some dealerships you feel like a small fish swimming in a sea of piranha, here it was much different. I wasn't "rushed" at the door, or worse, as I was first getting out of my car. Instead, I was greeted by a warm and friendly face who ultimately sat me down and asked me why I was there and what was important to me in a vehicle. Even after I told my salesman, Kevin Campbell that I has a car in mind and was just there to research what trim was best for me, he still asked questions about what was important to me. Surprising as this may seem, he actually tried to talk me into getting the lower trim, as based on my needs, he felt like it was a better value for me. Imagine that, an honest salesman! What's more, I explained that I wasn't interested in making a purchase that day and instead I was just doing comparison shopping that day. I was pleasantly surprised when he was perfectly okay with that and he still spent quality time with me, including taking me for a test drive and making sure all of my concerns were met. He likely missed out on other sales opportunities just to make sure that my experience was as good as it could be. It obviously made an impression and ultimately I came back a week later with my wife and purchased a 2016 Honda Pilot from Kevin. The great service didn't end there though.... I was introduced to Wes, the finance guy, who took plenty of time to go through our options and make sure I got the best deal possible. I've purchased a lot of cars in my day and the financing part can really be unpleasant. Wes instead really did everything he could do to make it very pleasurable. Finally, since the purchase over a week ago, I have heard from the dealership twice to make sure I am satisfied and just today I received a thank you card and a tin of cookies to show their appreciation for trusting them with my purchase. This really is a top rate dealership, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

mishalee28
8/31/2015

"Purchasing my first car was a great experience"

I just purchased my first car from Wesley Chapel Honda and I had the absolute pleasure of working with Kevin Campbell. The entire experience was excellent. Kevin helped me get the best deal, made sure I was comfortable, and was upfront and honest the entire time. I have never experienced this level of customer service anywhere else. Kevin really went above and beyond for me. If you want a new car, or if this is even your first time buying a car, go see Kevin at Wesley Chapel Honda!! You will not be disappointed!

CCher
8/30/2015

"Excellent Sales Experience"

I had the pleasure of working with Jerry Spence @ Wesley Chapel Honda. Jerry provided me with excellent customer service & product knowledge and would highly recommend Jerry to anyone looking to purchase a new Honda or used vehicle. Thanks again Jerry for providing me with a most pleasurable sales experience as well as keeping me a loyal Wesley Chapel Honda customer - CC 8-30-15

Jerry Spence

lolmike
8/29/2015

"Car Buying Made Fun and Simple"

Wesley Chapel Honda is the best place to go in Central Pasco to purchase a vehicle. Sales staff made me feel no pressure whatsoever to make a purchase. They simply let the new Hondas sell themselves and they certainly do. Kevin Campbell put me at ease about driving off in a new car that visit - something I did not intend to do - and the no-hassle, "get-it-done" mentality of the entire sales staff to include the finance office made the process simple and somewhat enjoyable. I will definitely go back to Wesley Chapel Honda and seek out Kevin Campbell if I ever need to purchase a new vehicle, and I will refer friends to them as well.

Kevin Campbell

Carlos
8/28/2015

"Dodge charger rt "

Well I can say that my experience was the best. The seller Juan Carlos was exceptional with the car that got me and the excellent treatment. I really felt at home.

Juan Carlos

cargirl
8/27/2015

"Helpful and Responsive"

I recently visited Wesley Chapel Honda to upgrade my existing lease on a Honda Civic to a larger Honda Accord. I found that due to a personal situation the Civic was just not sized right for my husband and me. I only had been in the Civic lease as arranged through Wesley Chapel Honda for a short time, so I did not know if the dealership would be receptive to such an upgrade. The dealership's representative, who helped me with the original lease, took time to understand my needs and the parameters I had to work within in trying to achieve the upgrade. I am happy to say that I walked away that day in a new Honda Accord LX that met my vehicle expectations and addressed my financial capabilities. I appreciate that Wesley Chapel Honda and their representative were so helpful and responsive

Wes Copeland

Satisfied w/ Sevice
8/26/2015

"Great Service Center Team"

Being a busy mom and working a fulltime job doesn't allow a lot of time for bringing my vehicle in for routine service. But my service provider, Steve Riley has always made the task an easy one! Great friendly and fast service is what's important to me and he has gone above and beyond to provide that top notch service. Thank you Steve Riley and Wesley Chapel Honda for making my life a little easier??.

Steve Riley

bbpost
8/25/2015

"sales rep rev."

Our sales rep, Kevin Campbell, was wonderful he made our new car buying experience painless. We new how much this vehicle was going to cost..what options were included and what options were available..I would seek him out if and when I want to purchase another honda.

GB
8/24/2015

"Best Service EVER..."

Went to Tampa for a family trip from the east coast, drove by Honda and decided to go in to take a look, I wasn't planning to as I didn't have any luck in the Honda dealership on my neck of the woods :( from the moment I walked in I realize that the service was going to be much better but I had no clue I was going to drive away with not just one new car but two, yep two.. My salesperson was JC , sales manager was Luis and finance was also smooth and everything done very professional... they made everything go very smooth and fast with both cars, got us an awesome loan and I love my new Accord, I will definitely go back and get my future cars at this dealership, loved the dealership, the people, the service and felt like I was surrounded by my own family. Thank you JC for your awesome service.

Juan Carlos Valdez

rebecca connell
8/20/2015

"Great Experience."

Thank You Tony Snyder for making my great deal so easy, and fast. it was amazing how quick my purchase was. I love my Honda Civic

Reviews of Kevin Campbell