Wesley Chapel Honda

27750 Wesley Chapel Blvd,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Honda Info
About Wesley Chapel Honda

Wesley Chapel Honda is a Tampa Honda dealership that provides much more than fair deals from friendly and knowledgeable salespeople. We also provide a full line of services ranging from award-winning Honda repairs performed by expert mechanics to selling OEM Honda auto parts and helping you secure affordable car loans. Wesley Chapel Honda is the smart choice for your automotive needs. Come in and say Hi! Get Directions to Wesley Chapel Honda

About Wesley Chapel Honda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Jill
4/23/2015

"Great customer service"

I had a great experience and my salesman he was very helpful, knowledgeable and went the extra mile, no pun intended. Thank you very much James Laguna.

Jill
4/23/2015

"Great customer service"

I had a great experience and my salesman was very helpful, knowledgeable and went the next mile, no pun intended. A big thank you to James Laguna

Crosstour10
4/22/2015

"What customer service should be!!!"

Tito Guzman (service) was on point! Professional and very efficient! I will recommend anyone who values time and like to be informed about their service for their Honda see Tito!! Best customer service I've experienced in a while!

Tito Guzman

Honda2253
4/21/2015

"Positive experiences all the time!!!"

Specially want to recognize the guys behind the scenes one of them is Luke Tomlinson in service who helped me even After service dept was closed. He wouldn't even accept my tip for helping me. A million Thanks to you Luke! also want to recognize Tito Guzman the service advisor for his superb customer service and making my experience with honda always positive. I thank all service advisors for their prompt service and attention.

BigBuddyBrad
4/19/2015

"Smooth sailing"

I have had quite a few Hondas in my day but I just bought a my first brand new one, a 2015 Accord Sport. I must say that Chris Zimmerman and the others at Wesley Chapel Honda helped to make this the best car buying experience I've ever had. From the initial email response to driving off the lot it was nothing short of enjoyable. They were helpful, courteous, and knowledgable, and I never felt pressured. They were very flexible and did not stop until I got the deal that I was comfortable with. I would recommend Chris and Wesley Chapel Honda to anybody. Cheers!

bailey2014
4/18/2015

"GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE."

My Husband and I were extremely pleased with the level of service James Laguna showed us. We advised James that we needed to stay within a range as far as payments were concerned and he worked with us as well as his manager. He didn't force us into something we didn't want nor did he dismiss our budget and what would be comfortable for our family. Great employee and he definitely displayed genuine concern for our needs. I would gladly recommend family members and friends to Wesley Chapel Honda. Thanks James keep up the Outstanding work!!! Mr. & Mrs. Bailey

happybuyer
4/17/2015

"Fair and Helpful"

I have used Wesley Chapel Honda for some time to service my Hondas. The experiences have always been positive. So, today, I went into the dealership to have service on my 2003 Honda Accord with over 140K miles. It was my second/"run around" car, and I was experiencing a significant problem driving it. Once the problem was diagnosed I felt the cost of the identified repair was not worth the investment. Though wanting to replace the car, I was unsure that I should, given the uncertainty of how long I would need a second car. Kevin worked with me to find the right car, at the right price point and right financing. I was glad he didn't try to oversell me on the model to chose. Most importantly, he shared different financing options with me that made me more comfortable making this new investment. I am sure I will find having done so worthwhile, and I like my new 2015 Honda Civic SE.

2015honda
4/15/2015

"Awesome new car buying experience!"

Kevin Campbell and Wesley Chapel Honda made our day! We went in for an oil change, and left with a new Honda CRV! Kevin is very professional, a delight to work with and is very thorough! We will definitely return, and refer family and friends to Kevin as well! Loved the experience, and love our new car!

Joe Toppa

joylarpress
4/15/2015

"Excellent all around."

We visited Wesley Chapel Honda not with the intent to buy but to start looking for a previously owned Honda Civic. We didn't need a car until the end of May. Chris Zimmerman met with us. He offered us such an attractive deal we decided to purchase a Civic that day. Chris is young and very much a professional. As a result of the excellent service, we have decided to have our other Honda serviced here.

***** Chris Zimmerman *****

Russ
4/14/2015

"Genuinely perfect sales experience"

I would like to take the time to thank James and Wes for a satisfying and enjoyable buying experience. I am glad I gave you my business and will recommend you guys to anyone looking to buy a new Honda.

Reviews of Kevin Campbell