Wesley Chapel Honda

Pete Battista

Nelson Urena, Service Advisor, Wesley Chapel Honda

Nelson Urena

April 28, 2017

"Great experience purchasing our new van!"

- Csagan85

We were very pleased with our experience at Wesley Chapel Honda working with Robert. He was very friendly, answered all our questions and helped us get into the vehicle that we wanted for a price we could afford. We definitely recommend working with Robert!

"Great day at Honda "

- Tiffany Carson

Tony was very friendly and got me what I needed. I am hapot with my purchase and will cone back to Tony everytine. I feel he did all he could to make me happy. Will be UN tomorrow to gat my windows tinted.

"Great service"

- Id1971

The staff very courteous friendly Quick service time Easy to get the service appointment, no long holding time the caller very responsive I was thinking to cancel if service plan due to distance of the dealer to my home by the quick service time make worth to keep