Wesley Chapel Nissan

28519 State Road 54,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Nissan Info
About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Wesley Chapel Nissan Home Of The Lifetime Warranty, Send Me A Friend Program $ 9.99 For Life Oil Changes(With Purchase of Any New Nissan) Free Loaner Program Members of The Lions Clubs Wesley Chapel Chamber Spanish Chamber Trinity Chamber Dade city Chamber Zephyrhills Chamber Dade City Chamber Central Pasco Chamber Feed The Need Wesley Chapel Rotary Club Pasco county sheriffs office( K9 Sponsor)

About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Free Donuts
  • Detailing
Gonzalez
4/28/2016

"Always a pleasure dealing with Bruno"

I've known Bruno Pignano since he was a salesman.. Ever since then we have followed every step he has made with the Nisan industry! Always helping us and taking care of us! Thank you for helping us get our new 2016 Nissan Rogue again! You got is approved even though you knew what I wanted to pay monthly,You're the best!!

Melissa reuter
4/21/2016

"First new car"

Matt was exceptional with helping us find our first new car. Very knowledgeable and friendly. I would recommend him and Wesley chapel nissan. Love our new sentra.

Addy
4/14/2016

"Troy Stevenson excellent!"

Troy helped us get into a new 2016 Altima, which was what I wanted. He & my husband spoke about the car that I wanted & struck up a deal. When we showed up to get my new car, I drove it, & loved it. They prepped the car, we went to financing & drove home w/ my new car. I LOVE IT! I can not recommend him enough. I would recommend this dealership & Troy to anyone. And FYI, this is NOT the first time we have gotten a car from Try or this dealership! This is car no. 4. Thanks Troy, Addy & John Benvengo

mgobluegal
4/14/2016

"Excellent Customer Service"

Moved here from out of state. The staff are very courteous and knowledgable. REALLY glad this is the dealership nearest me. Great customer service. Naca Rivera is awesome. I mentioned that my 2011 nissan has 95k miles and I have not needed brakes yet. He showed me the brake pads and explained that I still didn't need brakes today, but may need them at my next oil change. I asked about the services included in the 100k maintenance...again, he popped the hood and showed me some of the things that get checked and what services are typically done at that milage. Its really nice to not just have someone try to sell you everything they can.

Jew3
4/11/2016

"Honest and respectful "

Paul Derocha is very respectful and honest. Answered questions and was knowledgeable about product. His trustworthiness was outstanding. We felt very comfortable dealing with Paul.

Cheska3
4/08/2016

"Absolutely fantastic!"

I was only in for service and before you know it, left with a traded brand new 2016 with everything I asked for and it was all thanks to Mr. Clarke and the wonderful team Nissan provides. I truly couldn't have asked for a better sales consultant. I left a winner! The crew was amazing. Very happy to be a part of the Nissan family!

Nothappy1
4/07/2016

"Just disgusted if I could give a 0 stars I would"

First let's start with I posted a complaint on their Facebook page which they removed! These people are trying to rip you off. Deceptive practices and false advertising which is illegal and you will be hearing from a lawyer. Anthony decided he wanted to tell us we needed to put 3000 down on a 12000 car with 60000 miles on it. The website clearly states you have a job you are guaranteed a car! Anthony told me they would run my credit 1 time! It was ran numerous times! My husband spoke to the general manager a month prior and he was told oh yes your approved come on down! I'm talking to Anthony and ask what is my credit score he says oh I cannot disclose this information over the phone but you sure disclosed my husbands to me without his permission over the phone not even a month before!!! Bad business and terrible salespeople who shouldn't even work there. Going to the BBB to report you as well!

Srmartin
4/03/2016

"Making Good on Their Word"

My partner and I entered the dealership for their BOGO advertisement. The BOGO didn't fit the needs of our household but the salesman offered an alternative to make a sale with our downpayment. Unfortunately, we did not have luck with the salesman's honesty. He fudged numbers and made false statements promising us a deal that we were not able to get approved for. Frustrated and angry, my fiancé contacted Nissan via Facebook. This is where the story takes a turn...Troy Stevenson, Public Relations Director, took over our sale and got to the bottom of the misunderstanding. He worked with us and, better yet, was honest with us about the prices and deals available to us. He stayed past his shift to meet with us and developed a team of individuals to work with us until we were satisfied. We purchased two cars and are extremely satisfied with our experience. We have concluded that this dealership is willing to standby their word and correct any mistakes that frustrate customers. At the end of the day, we wanted a car and they wanted to sell one. The personable nature of the higher ups and willingness to hear customers concerns makes Wesley Chapel Nissan an exceptional place to purchase cars.

Wesley Chapel Nissan responded to this review

April 03, 2016

I just wanted to personally thank you for shopping with wesley chapel Nissan and hope you enjoy your new cars and for taking the time to write a review .Troy Stevenson

John Jay Anglada
4/02/2016

"Great Buying Experience"

Wesley chapel nissan is truly a great place to buy a new or used car,This is my second car in less than a year They make us feel like family..See Troy Stevenson.He treats everyone with respect and integrity.Thank you wesley chapel nissan for the great deal

Wesley Chapel Nissan responded to this review

April 02, 2016

Thank you for the kind words & review .

1shotpaddy
3/30/2016

"Car Buying Experience "

Robert made our experience an enjoyable one. He was also very tentative to our needs and very polite. Overall a great dealership. Would recommend to friends and family members.

Reviews of Troy Stevenson