Wesley Chapel Nissan

28519 State Road 54,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Nissan Info
About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Wesley Chapel Nissan Home Of The Lifetime Warranty, Send Me A Friend Program $ 9.99 For Life Oil Changes(With Purchase of Any New Nissan) Free Loaner Program Members of The Lions Clubs Wesley Chapel Chamber Spanish Chamber Trinity Chamber Dade city Chamber Zephyrhills Chamber Dade City Chamber Central Pasco Chamber Feed The Need Wesley Chapel Rotary Club Pasco county sheriffs office( K9 Sponsor)

About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Free Donuts
  • Detailing
Chris
8/24/2015

"Awesome!!!"

Troy Stevenson was fantastic!!! He knew what we needed and made it happen. He was fast, courteous and above all gave us a great education about buying cars. We will be back. I've never owned a Nissan before but I will own many in the future due to this great place to buy cars.

jamesandamidaniels
8/22/2015

"Awesome experiance with this dealership!"

Our salesman was Demetrios Mina and he was just awesome! Went above and beyond to get us into a 2015 Altima S that I REALLY wanted! I would recommend him and Wesley Chapel Nissan to anyone! He went out of his way to make sure we where happy and well taken care of! Thank you so much Demetrios we really appreciate all you did. Everyone we delt with from him thru to finance and the owner all the way to the detail guy that made it look so nice. Thank you to you all.

sf2015
8/22/2015

"Trade in vehicle"

Jon and Caroline were awesome and very informative. He knew his stuff and was very straightforward. I would definitely recommend to a friend or family member.

Caroline

Newcarsteph2013
8/21/2015

"My salesman was a man of his word!"

Demetrios Mina was great! If anybody can get you in a car he sure can! I would recommend him to anyone! He wanted to make sure I left a happy customer!

Josuhua
8/21/2015

"First New Car"

What a great experience I had. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new car to go here FIRST because it will be your LAST stop. Troy Stevenson went out of his way to make this experience go as smoothly as possible. Talk about stress free. I would not hesitate to say the next car will be purchased here. It is now our one stop shop. Thanks so much Troy!!!!

Love my Highlander
8/16/2015

"Troy is AWESOME!!!!"

We just bought our 2nd new vehicle from this dealership. Troy knew exactly what we needed & made it happen. Thanks to him, the process was so quick & easy. I highly recommend this dealership for new or used. Pleasant environment = happy customers:)

Wesley Chapel Nissan responded to this review

August 16, 2015

Thank you for the kind review . If you need me for anything please feel free to call me @ 813-727-4111

Nick and BonnieKae
8/15/2015

"my dream car"

I am diving my dream car. We were looking for a second car, I had owned a Versa in the past and liked it. My dream car was the Juke, but felt it was out of my reach in till I meant Britta. What a joy, she is confidante she could me help me. After the test drive of the Juke I wanted it more than ever, her and Cassandra worked together to make it happen. I felt listened to all my concerns were addressed. I am happy to report that I am driving my dream car (and it's red). Thanks Britta and your team. I am bring my mother to meet Britta about a car for her.

bill stickley
8/15/2015

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID IT"

Im a disabled veteran,a single dad ..Ive had several spinal fusions,I needed comfort and convienient.I had a bankruptcy recently. I didnt want to put money down..... but had a trade.Im a protective single dad, something had to change for me ........and now.... the youngest child is driving 170 miles daily from Haines city to Tampa to be an aircraft mechanic.Britta got me 2 cars, A Rogue for me and my fat rottweiler BONNIE for riding around the farm,and a new Altima for the long trips to school for the kids safety.I was spending all my spare cash and time working on everything at an emergency room pace. AND Just ...ONE.... one costly part .....and Id be dead in the water just floatin with the fish,and thats never a good feeling.But with all this going on .....Britta just got to work and did what she does.So now theres more time for everything else.For example ....I can go out and get a good breakfast on a nice sunday morning with a cutie I met in my new car! and not have a worry about getting there. No more late nights explaining auto mechanics and busting my knuckles on a car that's just waiting for the next paycheck for more repairs.Britta was the greatest,just cant say enough good about her heart,she really does care,thanks cutie!

Wesley Chapel Nissan responded to this review

August 16, 2015

My name is Troy stevenson Public relations Manager thank you for taking the time to write this great review for Britter . She works very hard to please our customers. And welcome to the wesley chapel nissan family . Please feel free to contact us anytime. And again thank you .

jay1961
8/13/2015

"LIKE TONY THE TIGER... GREAT!!!"

My experience with Wesley Chapel Nissan was GREAT! It was so great that after purchasing my Altima, I drove back the next day to have my friend also purchase an Altima through Steve Blank. I really appreciate Steve Blank & Wade as they went above & beyond! And even though I drove far from Seminole Fl., I would definitely recommend Wesley Chapel Nissan to everyone & anyone as their crew were ALL great! Sincerely, Rafael C.

Steve Blank

luisojos
8/12/2015

"nice service "

nissan dealer hook me up with a rental at no charge and covered a repair under warranty. sabria the cuatomer rep is the nicest girl ever. she went above and beyond with helping me on a Sunday with rental.

naka and sabria