Wesley Chapel Nissan

28519 State Road 54,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Nissan Info
About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Wesley Chapel Nissan Home Of The Lifetime Warranty, Send Me A Friend Program $ 9.99 For Life Oil Changes(With Purchase of Any New Nissan) Free Loaner Program Members of The Lions Clubs Wesley Chapel Chamber Spanish Chamber Trinity Chamber Dade city Chamber Zephyrhills Chamber Feed The Need

About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Free Donuts
  • Detailing
JamesC1940
4/22/2015

"Best Car Dealership Around!"

Wesley Chapel Nissan is without a doubt the best car dealership I have ever been to. Troy was so helpful and made the whole experience exciting and enjoyable. I have bought many cars in my day but this experience has been the best so far. I will definitely be a loyal Wesley Chapel Nissan customer for the rest of my life.

Grumpy1
4/19/2015

"I didn't plan on buying a vehicle today"

I stopped at the dealership while on my way to ANOTHER dealership just to see what they had on the lot. I never made it to my original destination. Britta was so helpful and really went out of her way to ensure a good customer experience for us. Instead of a quick tour of the lot, we came home with a beautiful Titan truck, and couldn't be happier. I was not the easiest person to deal with, but she went toe-to-toe with me, and luckily on MY side the entire time. The Manager and Finance guys were pleasant and easy to work with. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new ride!

jgraham1
4/18/2015

"Troy Stevenson "

Troy Stevenson was a pleasure to work with. He was courteous, respectful and efficient. we were looking for a used Rogue for my daughter and he got us a great deal.

BrittanyW1993
4/14/2015

"excellent customer service!!!"

To be honest before buying my car with Jorge i had a horrible experience with nissan and wasnt sure if i wanted to buy my car from there! But im sure glad my husband and i tried it out again before going else where cause it was a great experience buying a car from Nissan I was and still am very pleased with my car and car sales man Jorge he met all my needs and more with only showing me two cars i was very surprised with how well he listened to what my likes and dislikes were! The first car was everything i asked for then he came out with the second one and there were stuff in that car that i didnt even know i would want!! I would for sure recommend anyone to this Nissan and to Jorge as the car sales man!! Thank you again from one happy Nissan owner! Brittany Whiddon

Unfortunate
4/10/2015

"(Problem Resolved)"

UPDATE: I was contacted by a representative from the Service Dept. and offered an opportunity to bring in my vehicle for another examination. I was offered a loaner vehicle during the examination but ultimately declined. In either regard, Nissan of Wesley Chapel cared enough to follow-up with my complaint and offer to make it right. On March 13th, I dropped off my vehicle and had the front end alignment reexamined and asked that the front wheels be balanced at my expense. Upon retrieving the vehicle, I was told that the front end alignment checked appropriate; however, they learned one of the tires, in need of replacement, was probably the culprit (causing the pulling to the right). Also, they balanced all the wheels and rotated the tires (moving the worn tire to the rear) at no additional charge. After leaving the dealership, I immediatley noticed the vehicle no longer pulled to the right and appeared to be driving appropriately. I am impressed with the dealership's true effort and concern for customer service! ......................................................................... Upon arrival, I was treated promptly and courteously. I informed them I was using a groupon and encountered no problems or issues. Approximately 45 minutes later, I was informed that my 2007 Yukon needed front brake pads, resurfaced rotors ($229.95), rear brake pads, rear rotors ($337.95), serpentine belt and a/c belts ($200.00), in addition to the cost of the oil change and alignment (Over $800.00 total). I respectfully declined. Soon thereafter, I was informed my vehicle was ready. To my surprise, my daughter and I were directed to wait outside next to where my vehicle was being sprayed with a pressure washer. Upon leaving, the vehicle immediately pulled to the right as it did prior to the alignment. There was also a tire imbalance that wasn't previously present. Upon closer inspection, it appears a tire balance weight must have "come off" during the alignment. In hindsight, I noticed a significant change in the manner in which they interacted with me after I declined the additional recommended repairs (Invoice #165075).

Brandon Malatino (Consumate profeesional-No complaints)

AltimaSVYes
4/09/2015

"Car Buying Experience! "

I purchased my 2015 Nissan Altima SV on 3/29/15. My first impression, I am in good hands. And my dealer, Troy Stevenson was a straight shooter. What I loved the most about him was his honesty and his willingness to help with finding the perfect car for me! Right from the beginning he asked what i wanted. He was upfront about price and rebates. He answered ALL of my questions. I had never owned a Nissan before. He never once asked me "what can you afford, or what would you like your monthly payment to be" like other dealerships. Instead he asked "what do you want", and showed me the prices. I appreciate honesty, no nonsense and no games! I bought what I wanted. He guided me all the way to the best price! Best car buying experience!! Also, Cassandra was very sweet from finance. Mr Perryman was a doll. And to be honest, everyone that I met at Wesley Chapel Nissan was ABSOLUTELY top notch, polite and extremely helpful. I am a happy W.C Nissan buyer. And would definitely recommend anyone to buy there! :)

BeckyWC
4/09/2015

"Troy Stevenson Amazing... "

Troy Stevenson honesty, effort and hard work went above and beyond customer satisfaction. He went out of his way to find me the best deal explaining all the process along the way. I will follow him wherever he goes that's how much of help he really is when it comes down to buying a car. Honestly I wouldn't waste my time with anyone else! Also, Cassandra Devereaux in finance very friendly, quick with the paperwork as well as explaining all the details questions about the sale to me.

Happy car buyer
4/04/2015

"Fantastic"

My first impression from Jacqueline Schmidt was fantastic. She was very knowledgable and extremely willing to help us get the vehicle we needed and could afford. The dealership gave us an extremely wonderful deal on our very old truck and was able to assist us with the financing. This is a wonderful place to do business. I have been doing nothing but praising our experience and recommending Nissan of wesley chapel.

Raymeka Adams
4/01/2015

"A Delighted Experience"

I was kindly greeted with a warm and welcoming smile with any concerns or questions to fulfill from Mr. Devon Evans. Proud W.CNissan Buyer!

Service, Devon Evans

RaysLuisR
3/31/2015

"Outstanding service, Above and Beyond in many ways!!!"

Would like to thank the whole Wesley Chapel Nissan family for going above and beyond to solve my worries. Alberto Diaz, for your outstanding customer service and attention to customer needs and questions, Joey Falcon, for your guidance and knowledge on getting a new Nissan Altima, very professional. Troy Stevenson, you've made this experience very smooth and fun. Gentlemen, thank you for your expertise and customer oriented knowledge. Glad to be a part of the Wesley Chapel Nissan Family. Thank you!!! Nissan Altima Owner since 2004.

Alberto Diaz