Wesley Chapel Nissan

28519 State Road 54,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Nissan Info
About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Wesley Chapel Nissan Home Of The Lifetime Warranty, Send Me A Friend Program $ 9.99 For Life Oil Changes(With Purchase of Any New Nissan) Free Loaner Program Members of The Lions Clubs Wesley Chapel Chamber Spanish Chamber Trinity Chamber Dade city Chamber Zephyrhills Chamber Feed The Need

About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Free Donuts
  • Detailing
TreyMorris93091
3/29/2015

"My 1st Car buying Experience!"

Bought my first car this past Tuesday March 24th at Wesley Chapel Nissan. I worked with Troy Stevenson and Honestly I wouldn't of had it any other way. He worked with me even know my credit wasn't the highest since im still trying to build it. I didn't leave with what I wanted but then again im 23 an wanted a 2015 Maxima which was way out of my price range but Troy gave me a great deal on a brand new 2015 Versa which was in my budget. He made me feel super comfortable with my purchase an told me if I waited a year and built my credit up I could come back an get what I wanted an I really appreciate him doing that because with out him I probably wouldn't of been able to get a new car at all. Where ever he goes I will follow him he just made my car buying experience much easier less stressful then it could have been! Thank You again Troy it was pleasure doing business with you!

Xolickurlipsxo Morris
3/29/2015

"Troy Stevenson is the very best! :)"

So this past Tuesday March 24th I went to Wesley Chapel Nissan and bought my 6th vehicle from Troy Stevenson, it has always been a pleasure dealing with Troy and I know I am going to get the best deal on my car. Just for the record I will follow him where ever he goes that's how much of a help he really is when it comes down to buying a car. Honestly I wouldn't waste my time with anybody else!

jconner424
3/26/2015

"Awesome!"

My original contact with Troy was by phone, which I was impressed how quickly he responded to my pre-approval application. It was literally less than 20 minutes. Troy made good on his promise to get me in car with no money down, gap insurance, and an extended warranty. I have crappy, and I do mean crappy, credit and am working on my to better myself. Troy was always in contact with me and never made a promise he couldn't keep. Overall I am very impressed with Troy and the dealership, he actually told me the truth and didn't jerk me around. Now I am in a car, a safe car mind you, and I couldn't be happier.

manuelberrios2013
3/24/2015

"EXCELLENT !"

I am surprised of the top quality service and competitive price on my 4 wheel drive alignment on my 2002 Acura MDX SUV. In addition, my car was fully and professionally washed and cleaned. Definitively will recommend WESLEY CHAPEL NISSAN TO ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS. They are number ONE ! Victor Alonso Clearwater, Florida 33762.

ALBERTO DIAZ

The Bernard's
3/23/2015

"Excellent Experience"

We went by to to see about some of the specials at the time. Stacey was new to Wesley Chapel Nissan, but she took excellent care of us and if she didn't know the answer to our questions she quickly found it out. They found us the car we wanted and had it shipped in a day. the whole process was very smooth and easy. Stacey is an asset to Wesley Chapel Nissan!

Stacey Samaniego

DougKeppel
3/21/2015

"Update to previous review"

We responded to a mailer from the dealer concerning our free prize. We were 'winners.' After being greeted by a very new salesperson (Jacqueline Schmidt), we sat down to be advised of our 'prize'. The dealership offered a free basketball to celebrate the NCAA tournament. The salesperson wasn't allowed into the office to check on the status of the offered basketball or to discover our 'prize'. After waiting for 15minutes for the important people in the office to end their meeting, we decided to leave. When a dealership sends advertizements to our home, we expect to be treated with some kind of respect. TV ad's recently advise that this is new management. This is not a good way to introduce new management. As an update, we received a visit from Troy Stevenson, Public Relations, who provided us with the promised basketballs and apologized for our experience. Troy advised that there was a computer problem that had tied up the office. Troy assured us that the new personnel would be coached on dealing with customers even through business difficulties. We thanked Troy for his time and explanation.

DavidBear
3/18/2015

"Recent Bogo Experience"

I recently saw the television spot for the BOGO deal at Wesley Chapel Nissan. Ed Sobolow was wonderful in addressing all my questions, concerns, and needs. That day we reached a deal. Cassandra Devereaux was also great with the resulting paperwork and detail questions about the sale. As nothing goes smooth anymore the staff at Wesley Chapel handled each issue with speed, professionalism, and a team effort mindset. I am very pleased with everyone involved. Thank you. David Bear

Kenny Wright

Jenny
3/18/2015

"Awesome experience "

Troy Stevenson was awesome he took great care of me. I'm so happy with my Altima I'm a first time buyer they made my experience awesome

newalt
3/17/2015

"Purchase of 2015 Nissan Altima"

I want to thank everyone at Westley Chapel Nissan. The purchase of our new 2015 Nissan Altima was a great experience. Everyone was friendly and helped make our purchase a pleasant experience. I would highly recommend this dealership to family and friends who are looking to buy a car.

marinewife
3/15/2015

"Great experience!"

Our experience was great! We've bought many cars in our life, but Troy was able to get us into our first ever brand new car! We are so greatful for how honest and friendly Troy and b the rest of the staff were! I don't think we'll ever go to another dealership!

Reviews of Troy Stevenson