Wesley Chapel Nissan

28519 State Road 54,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Nissan Info
About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Wesley Chapel Nissan Home Of The Lifetime Warranty, Send Me A Friend Program $ 9.99 For Life Oil Changes(With Purchase of Any New Nissan) Free Loaner Program Members of The Lions Clubs Wesley Chapel Chamber Spanish Chamber Trinity Chamber Dade city Chamber Zephyrhills Chamber Dade City Chamber Central Pasco Chamber Feed The Need Wesley Chapel Rotary Club Pasco county sheriffs office( K9 Sponsor)

About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Free Donuts
  • Detailing
staceymariesam
8/20/2016

"2016 murano"

I didn't think I would be able to get into a brand new vehicle (considering I only had my current car for a little over a year). However, with the help of Adam and his manager, Wade, they were able to get me into a much bigger, nicer vehicle with more features. My payment didn't go up in price and I didn't have to put any money down. I was so surprised, I didn't think it would be possible! They were so friendly and helpful. Plus, they were honest with me, and kept me informed during the whole process. It was definitely the most pleasant car buying experience I've had. Highly recommend!

August 20, 2016

Thank you for purchasing a car from us here at Wesley chapel Nissan,I am happy you had a great experience with us.

Cruzmv92
8/16/2016

"Great and easy experience!"

We were greeted right away and was welcomed in. Devon helped us out tremendously and allowed us to Lease a car we loved! Sales consult or sales manager in training!

August 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this kind review and welcome to the wesley chapel nissan family Troy stevenson

Burriesa
8/14/2016

"Excellent customer service"

Devon was an knowledgeable and personable representative that help us get into a new vehicle without any hassle and got myself and wife a wonderful deal!

August 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Devon. We will make sure we pass it on to him. And thank you for shopping wesley chapel Nissan .And welcome to our family. Troy Stevenson

cwebst1
8/13/2016

"Good purchasing experience from Asher Polo at Nissan Wesley"

We have spent a couple hours today working with Asher Polo on finding and purchasing the right vehicle at the right price! Asher guided us professionally in a personable and friendly way to a successful deal. He persisted with submitting offer and returning counter-offer from finance, and even assisted in considering out-of-the-box options. We were on our way to purchase the vehicle we had settled upon at another establishment, but Asher, without pressure or sales tactics, was able to convert our quick stop by Nissan of Wesley Chapel for a peak at a couple vehicles into a sale that work well for us and the dealership.

Asher Polo

Brenda K
8/10/2016

"My Salesman experience"

My experience was so positive with Liz Lopes. He takes the time to go the extra mile to ensure satisfaction with the customer. He worked with me for a week and got a great deal fir me. I feel Liz has a very bright future. Customer Satisfaction is his number 1 priority.

August 11, 2016

Brenda, thank you for the positive feedback. We are happy you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to seeing you again.

HappyDriver1234567890
8/05/2016

"Great experience"

Bought a new car from James Dean. He's top notch and it was a GREAT experience from start to finish! I'm a happy driver

August 11, 2016

Thanks for the review! We are glad you had a great experience and look forward to seeing you again.

HubertF
8/03/2016

"From A - Z stellar service"

Just got my 3rd lease from this dealership (within 2.5 years time span). I also took my cars for regular maintenance to this place exclusively - even so it's a 45 minute ride one-way for me. Every single time the overall experience at this dealership and service is excellent. Yes, there were times when I started to feel like at a 'regular' car service place - BUT - when I told them what bothered me, they corrected it every single time to my satisfaction or exceeded it. I have to say - that's the place to go if you want a prompt no-b/s car situation taken care off. There facility is upscale, so even your wait time is enjoyable. The entire team are professionals - sales, service and finance -works together like a well oiled machine.

Bill Aquino
8/02/2016

"Our First Nissan From A First Class Wesley Chapel Nissan!!"

We just purchased a 2016 Nissan Murano Platinum! What a car!! But what's really great is the team at Wesley Chapel Nissan. Eric Nieves was our very courteous, professional and informative sales representative. His interactions with sold the car! He was backed up by a wonderful support team and management. Everyone listed and answered to our needs... Financing was a breeze! We are happy and proud to be part of the Nissan family!

Eric Nieves

Yo
7/27/2016

"No good"

The regular dealer pushing here and there. It was Not a good experience. They did have a car that they told they have over the phone.

Kimberly McQuaig
7/19/2016

"Purchased a new vehicle"

We recently had brought our Rogue in for servicing and repairs. While we was waiting we browsed the showroom and seen a new Frontier. A salesman ,Jerry "Bam Bam" Spence approached us with the idea of actually being in the position to purchase the beautiful truck. When we realized that there's nothing that stands in the way of great salesmanship and the entire staff at this dealership. Our finance department, Youssef E! Is a awesome person.and really excellent at his job. Thank you for your excellence in making working with all the department's here at Wesley Chapel a truly wonderful experience.. And Thank you, Jerry Spence and Youssef E! for all of your hard work.

Jerry Spence