Wesley Chapel Nissan

Davon Florey, Sales, Wesley Chapel Nissan

Davon Florey

"Mr. Doddles was great "

- Jason Handley

Mr Doddles was great very friendly and informative. He helped get me a good deal . Thanks for the truck I love it. Thanks to the whole staff

Demontric Doddles

"Life Savers "

- Mattie

I went to Wesley Chapel Nissan because my car was totaled and I needed a new car now. I worked with Otto and he went way above and beyond to get me into a car. He worked with the financing department to get me the best deal he could based on my circumstances and I love my new/used Car. I can't express how impressed I was with him. Roberto Pinto called me as soon as I requested information and got me setup with Otto and I was able to drive home in my new car today (08/18/17). This dealerships is definitely courteous, customer friendly, and customer focused. I will definitely be going back when its time for my husband to trade in his car.

Otto Villalta
Other Employees : Roberto Pinto

"Buying or leasing"

- kmj2017

I have purchased one car and leased two from this dealership. I have also had continued work done at their service center and discussions regarding additional opportunities to upgrade or alter my lease to suit my needs.

Asher Polo