Wesley Chapel Nissan

Davon Florey

July 21, 2017

"Excellent "

- Darlene Torres

I had a great experience purchasing my first brand new car. Robert and Troy are great. I had such an awesome time. They had all my needs met. Great job guys.

Robert Garrido
Troy Stevenson

July 20, 2017

"Phenomenal"

- JenellJones

My experience with Otto and Crystal was amazing they both held my hand and walk me through the process and insured me that everything was going to be OK after I was saved I felt as if I was not making the wrong decision Otto and Crystal is very truthful and understanding and I'm never received any experience like this from any other deslerdhip in the past The communication with OTTO was amazing if he miss my call he was sure to call me back within five minutes and let me know what was going on and that he hadn't forgot about me. I feel like I'm the happiest and the luckiest person in the world and I feel that if it had not been for Otto and Crystal that this process would have not happen and I would like to take those two and Wesley Chapel Nissan for understanding my situation and helping me out

Otto Villalta

July 19, 2017

"Thanks"

- Holly P

Thanks to Jonathon Santos (gsm) Troy Stevenson (public relations mngr) and Crystal Engel (internet mngr) , fot making things right, really appreciate it. Thanks Holly P.

Jonathan Santos