Wesley Chapel Nissan

28519 State Road 54,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Nissan Info
About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Wesley Chapel Nissan Home Of The Lifetime Warranty, Send Me A Friend Program $ 9.99 For Life Oil Changes(With Purchase of Any New Nissan) Free Loaner Program Members of The Lions Clubs Wesley Chapel Chamber Spanish Chamber Trinity Chamber Dade city Chamber Zephyrhills Chamber Dade City Chamber Central Pasco Chamber Feed The Need Wesley Chapel Rotary Club Pasco county sheriffs office( K9 Sponsor)

About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Free Donuts
  • Detailing
grandma2judy
7/28/2015

"We bought an awesome 2016 Nissan Maxima!"

My husband and I saw the BOGO ad on TV and decided to drive to Wesley Chapel to check it out after I had read the great things about your dealership on the web. We were greeted by Britta Becker when we arrived and she explained the BOGO plan to us and we decided it wasn't what we needed. We were looking around and my eyes went immediately to the car we ended up purchasing. My husband and I hadn't purchased a new car since 1996, so we were quite hesitate. Britta put us at ease by answering our endless questions and getting us the best bargain. She took us for a test drive showed us how to program all the high tech stuff that we needed to know. We shared quite a few laughs. We consider Britta a good friend now. We even had a hamburger cooked on the grill that day. We actually had a very good day. Everybody was so kind and friendly.

kjohn970
7/27/2015

"Cut prices to get me into a new car!"

The people at Wesley Chapel Nissan really did a great job. I brought my older Nissan Altima in for repairs and decided it might be time to trade it in. I didn't think they were going to be able to get me into a new Nissan for what I wanted to pay, but they did! They really bent over backward to cut prices here and there to get me my new car. I'm really happy and everybody I talked with was very appreciative for my business. I was glad I drove over to Wesley Chapel from St. Petersburg. Great job!

DadinTransit

"Best buying experience"

Troy Stevenson was recommended by my repair shop (Christian Brothers on SR 54 & Livingston) and business network connections. Troy cared enough to really listen to my needs and respect my constraints. Still he came up with a deal far better, than expected and far better than my other alternatives. Even my repair shop that inspected the vehicle was astounded by the lack of problems with a used 2009 vehicle. [ I could tell by the length of time they were looking over the car.] I am walking away with a car that could last me 10+ years.

Kathy03

"Thank you Cassandra"

Thank you Cassandra for explaining all of the paperwork when I purchased my Nissan Rouge. You made it fast and easy. Great job ! Love Wesley Chapel Nissan

Mark Perryman

Jrosorio

"Finding a solution"

My wife and I visited Wesley Chapel Nissan upon hearing about their "BOGO"event wherein you could purchase a 2015 Altima and drive an additional vehicle for free on a two year lease. Believing it was too good to be true we called and were connected with Demetrios Mina who went on to explain the promotion and how it worked. When we came in to talk he further explained and with a "no pressure" tactic gave us the proper information necessary to make an informed decision. Although we were unable to come to an agreement at that time due to price we agreed to come back at a later date after thinking it over. We came back a week later and with the help,of both Demetrios and Wade were able to find a solution to issues with both our pricing and trade in issues. We are glad to have worked with them and are thrilled with our new vehicles.

PJ Leary

quez66
7/23/2015

"EXCELLENT !! BEST !!"

MY HUSBAND & I HAD BEEN TO ALL THE NISSAN DEALERS IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA & NEVER HAD A SALESPERSON AS GREAT & AS PATIENT AS "BRITTA",, AT WESLEY CHAPEL NISSAN.. WE HAD A TRADE IN & SHE WORKED SO HARD TO MAKE IT WORK , & WE GOT THE CAR WE WANTED & SHE INSISTED WE WOULD NOT LEAVE UNTIL WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED.. SHE WAS SO PATIENT & FOR 5 HOURS SHE WORKED FOR US..WHEN I LEFT HER , IT WAS LIKE I HAD KNOWN HER FOR YEARS.. SO HEART WARMING & POLITE !!! THE MANAGEMENT WAS ALSO WONDERFUL & CASANDRA IN FINANCE WAS EXCELLENT..

sue101
7/22/2015

"Excellent service"

We had a great experience at Wesley Chapel Nissan. We were looking for a first time car for our 16 year old daughter. Demetrios Mina was excellent listening to our needs and price range and boy did he deliver! He found exactly what we were looking for and met our price. We drove out with a great little Fiat that she loves. Thank you Demetrios!

rdiaz07
7/22/2015

"The best"

I been going to the dealer for service and they always polite and willing to help on your behalf. I for the first time I did a trade-in and was really impress with the service. The car salesmen Mr. Evans it a truly gentleman and honest salesman a ever met in my life.

Francheska12
7/21/2015

"Spectacular!"

Demetrios was nothing but consistent and determined to make sure I did not leave the dealership empty handed. Not only was he patient and sweet through it all but he was just and amazing kind hearted person who made my Nissan experience a blast! I recommend everyone to Demetrios! He's the best and knows what he's doing!

Finepix01
7/20/2015

"Went to hear the BoGo offer. "

In review of the BoGo offer, the sales person was patient and made sure without reservation that my wife and I understood what was entailed and how it could be utilized. Under careful consideration, we ended up with purchasing an Altima only. Found exactly the car I needed/wanted and for a fair price and package with the unwavering assistance of the sales person.

Reviews of Troy Stevenson

Peter Martin

Reviews of Crystal Enger
Crystal Enger

sales

Reviews of richie rich orihuela
richie rich orihuela