Wesley Chapel Nissan

28519 State Road 54,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Nissan Info
About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Wesley Chapel Nissan Home Of The Lifetime Warranty, Send Me A Friend Program $ 9.99 For Life Oil Changes(With Purchase of Any New Nissan) Free Loaner Program Members of The Lions Clubs Wesley Chapel Chamber Spanish Chamber Trinity Chamber Dade city Chamber Zephyrhills Chamber Dade City Chamber Central Pasco Chamber Feed The Need Wesley Chapel Rotary Club Pasco county sheriffs office( K9 Sponsor)

About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Free Donuts
  • Detailing
Robertbartley
7/04/2015

"Excellent staff and smooth experience"

Best buying experience I have ever had. Demetrios Mina made us feel very welcome and got us into a new truck and saved us so much money. I recommend him to family and friends. No stress and no pressure. My all time favorite dealership and elite salesman. Thanks Wesley Chapel Nissan.

penny
7/02/2015

"awesome customer service"

I had visited 4 other dealerships and had been very disappointed with different things in each one. But what a breath of fresh air Nissan was. Crystal Engel was my car dealer there and she was awesome! Bright, funny, sweet. She was so helpful in what I was looking for. Then I met Chad, he was very down to earth, friendly and so helpful as well. They were so understanding right up front of what I could do financially to get a car. I was never pressured in any way which felt great! I drove away in a car that day! A Big Thank you to Wesley Chapel Nissan and Crystal Enger.

IndiaKayMiracle
7/02/2015

"Best Experience so far buying a car!"

My experience with Demetrius Mina was great! He didn't pressure me or make me settle for anything I didn't want. I had a tough credit situation but he treated me with nothing but respect and honesty. He knew the SUV I was looking for and made sure I was able to get into it. Jason in Finance was great to work with also and he made sure things went efficiently and smooth. This was the best experience I have ever had with a dealership.

Patricia L.
6/30/2015

"Great car, great price, great service!"

I was shopping for a vehicle and had specific goals in mind as far as a payment amount that I wanted to be in. I was greeted by Demetrios Mina as I walked up to the dealership. I explained my circumstances to him as far as my trade-in and my monthly payment goal and he was eager to help. I was expecting to buy a used car but I drove away in a 2015 Nissan Sentra instead! The customer service that I received was exceptional. Demetrios went over and beyond in helping me with my purchase. I am a very satisfied customer and will definitely be returning to Wesley Chapel Nissan in the future.

t a/cjb
6/29/2015

"Crystal was GREAT"

gave five stars because the dealership took care of everything. bought a certified used car from Crystal she was honest and upfront. got home found a chip in the windshield call right away she said bring it in, the next day service was very helpful got a free loaner AND A NEW WINDSHIELD. go to Wesley Chapel Nissan ask for crystal....

btroisi
6/29/2015

"Amazing first time car buying experience"

I recently bought a new Nissan Versa Note S from Richard O. and Troy S. at Wesley Chapel Nissan on St. Rd. 54 in Wesley Chapel, and I must say it was a pleasure. The Salesmen were most friendly and educated, and there was absolutely zero pressure during the purchase. I recommend Going to see Richard O. there, he was very keen on getting me the most bang for my buck without the hassle. I was a bit nervous at first about making the investment in a brand new vehicle, but Rich assured me with his sense of generosity and knowledge of cars which helped me make the best decision I've made in a long time. Thank you Richard O. and Troy S. for making my new car dream come true.

NYC2FLA2004
6/27/2015

"Amazing experience yet again!"

Great experience once again at Wesley Chapel Nissan. This dealership treatstops you like family very courteous and professional. This is my third vehicle purchased here and I will continue to buy here. Public relations manager Troy Stevenson treatso me like family and had a lot of patience and got me into the car I wanted. No fooling with him he will get you what you want along with being very transparent through the whole process. Thank you Wesley Chapel Nissan

ChelseaS
6/26/2015

"Most friendly dealership I've experienced"

I was caught in a lease that I wanted out of and I had been to 3 places previously-- they either couldn't help me or the other options were too expensive. All the guys at Nissan- Jon, Jorge and the GSM Peter explored all avenues and got me into a vehicle i love with affordable payments. Even their finance rep PJ was great and knows me by name, also. I spoke with Jordan who is a technician at Nissan, but was also buying a car from the dealership. Since I've been back, everyone always says hi and ensures I'm happy with my Nissan.

Jon Etter

RichardYoerg
6/14/2015

"Awesome Experience "

Great salesman in Troy Stevenson, I would recommend all my friends and family to buy a car from Troy!!!!!! My family and I has bought 5 cars from Troy and Wesley Chapel Nissan, and would recommend him to anybody.

Barbara & Vic
6/10/2015

""GREATEST SALESMAN WE EVER HAD...A++++++++++++++++++"

My husband and I have bought many new cars before, but never met anyone like Troy Stevenson...He is friendly, knowledgeable, patient, went out of his way to find the right car for us...We can't say enough about him...We will come back to Wesley Chapel Nissan because of him...THANK YOU TROY!!!!!

Reviews of Troy Stevenson