Wesley Chapel Nissan

sales
Chad Wyszynski, Sales Manager, Wesley Chapel Nissan

Chad Wyszynski

June 27, 2017

"Completing the purchase of a pre-owned vechicle"

- truck/p-package

I must say I am impressed with the over-all treatment my husband and I received at Nissan of Wesley Chapel Fl. From the beginning of our purchase ,of a pre-owned truck , through the final signing of paperwork, we received the same consideration and attention of those purchasing new vehicles. The vehicle we were purchasing was thoroughly checked out before we made the purchase final. Everything we had previously mentioned to manager Ryan, and salesman Louis Lopez,had been fixed and more! Adam Clarke in the finance department even stayed late after closing to get all our paper work done. Louis, Ryan, and Adam, thank you for being caring, professional, men of integrity. It really made our experience a good one. sincerely, truck/p-package

Adam Clarke
Ryan Christian
Luis Lopez

June 26, 2017

"Above and Beyond "

- WitWit

I would recommend this dealership to every and anyone. Their deals are untouchable and their customer service is impeccable. Wesley chapel nissan made sure to understand my needs and wants for my first car, and continue to provide excellent service with the maintenance of my car.

June 25, 2017

"Traded in Old Car and Purchased Certified Preowned Vehicle"

- CQuinn025

I recently traded in my old car and purchased a Certified Preowned Nissan from Wesley Chapel Nissan. The sales department was very knowledgeable, transparent and experienced. I recommend Wesley Chapel Nissan's sales team to anyone wishing to buy a Certified Preowned or new Nissan.

Justin Follano