Wesley Chapel Nissan

Wesley Chapel Nissan

Call
Wesley Chapel Nissan Info
About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Wesley Chapel Nissan Home Of The Lifetime Warranty, Send Me A Friend Program $ 9.99 For Life Oil Changes(With Purchase of Any New Nissan) Free Loaner Program Members of The Lions Clubs Wesley Chapel Chamber Spanish Chamber Trinity Chamber Dade city Chamber Zephyrhills Chamber Feed The Need

About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Free Donuts
  • Detailing
tc51tka
12/27/2014

"Great People!"

Everyone was patient, friendly, honest, and extremly knowledgable. Thank You to Troy Stevenson, Peter Martin, John Bonet, you made the best Christmas Gift happen. Heart felt w/Tears of Joy, Thank You.....Thank You..... Telisa & Donnie Allen

Thanks to all the svc crews for your. help with a promblem child of a car.

Flo
12/25/2014

"Most professional dealership"

This is absolutely the most professional dealership we have had the pleasure of dealing with. Our salesman Ed Sobolow is very knowledgeable about his product and took us from "just looking" to leaving with our 2014 Nissan Altima. Everyone at this dealership treated us with courtesy and friendliness. Follow up was super, and we highly recommend this dealership. Our Altima is a joy to drive and has so many nice features!

theguyster67
12/22/2014

"Buying Experience"

I purchased a car from Troy Stevenson this past weekend. Troy is an awesome person. I have known him for quite some time as a fellow Wesley Chapel chamber member and he was great to work with. He was very informative about helping us get the right car. The whole experience was great compared to other dealerships I have worked with in the past.

nessa12
12/19/2014

"i has a good experience."

Everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. Even one of the managers came out to say hi to my fiancé and I. They worked with us to get our new vehicle at the price we wanted.

mbrown1969
12/18/2014

"A hassle-free buying experience"

When I arrived to look for a car, I had a pretty good idea of the kind of vehicle and deal that I wanted. Crystal Enger was very patient and considerate of me as we discussed the type of car I was looking for. She and her team were very diligent in making sure that I got the best possible deal on a certified pre-owned vehicle and that I could leave with the vehicle that day. Thanks to Crystal's professionalism and courteous service, I was able to purchase a certified pre-owned Maxima that I absolutely love. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR FIRST SALE, CRYSTAL! Thank you so much!!

jas0304
12/15/2014

"Very pleasant experience "

Working with our salesperson, Joe Deien, and sales manager, Wade Monroe, was a very pleasant experience. They were both very friendly, professional and worked to get the best deal for us. We also worked with Cassandra Devereaux in financing and she too was very professional and courteous. We would definitely buy from this dealership again. Thanks everyone.

JMM78
12/13/2014

"Sales and finance experience"

Working with Adam Clarke and Cassandra Devereaux was a pleasent experiance. The sales with Adam and the financing with Cassandra was easy and comfortable. Two great people who make you feel at home and make the car buying experiance panels.

hhall80279

"Courtesy and professionalism"

I want to congratulate Devon Evans and John Bonet for courtesy and professionalism, dedication and hardwork. They are an assets to the organization. I recently bought a new car there and the knowledge and skills and dedication they showed was outstanding. I had a problem with the car and there was no hesitation or problem in resolving the problem. I will definitely recommend this dealership to any who is interested in getting a vehicle. The facility was clean and comfortable. I am very satisfied with the overall process satisfied customer Harvey Hall.

delores.powell.52

"Great Service"

I highly recommend Jason Tabachick to work with. I am not an easy customer because I want what I want at what I want to pay and Jason made that happen. It was a no pressure pleasant experience buying what I wanted because he listened to what I was looking for, what I could pay and he just made it happen.. I would recommend to Jason to my kids so for sure I would recommend him to you..

maryanne.parrilloharrison

"Purchase experience"

Although Crystal is new and it was Black Friday she handled herself very well. She is very friendly and unpretentious which is very refreshing in a car dealership. We also had the pleasure of working with Adam who was very professional and knowledgeable. Buying a new car is usually most unpleasant but other than the fact it took so long (assuming due to How busy the were) the experience was not too bad. Adam is a far cry from my usual description of a car salesman which is "Herb Tarlick" from WKRP in Cincinnati. In case you are to young to remember that TV show you won't understand what I mean. But anyway, it was a pleasure working with both Crystal and Adam.

Reviews of Troy Stevenson