Wesley Chapel Nissan

28519 State Road 54,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Nissan Info
About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Wesley Chapel Nissan Home Of The Lifetime Warranty, Send Me A Friend Program $ 9.99 For Life Oil Changes(With Purchase of Any New Nissan) Free Loaner Program Members of The Lions Clubs Wesley Chapel Chamber Spanish Chamber Trinity Chamber Dade city Chamber Zephyrhills Chamber Dade City Chamber Central Pasco Chamber Feed The Need Wesley Chapel Rotary Club Pasco county sheriffs office( K9 Sponsor)

About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Free Donuts
  • Detailing
B. Hearn
2/11/2016

"Commitment to Meeting Customer Needs"

Medi Medrek and his team, including Leon, Justin, and Luis were sensitive to my needs and wants and worked tirelessly to deliver the perfect vehicle. I will definitely recommend them and this dealership to others.

Justin Canady (Sales), Luis Lopez(Sales)

TLopardo
2/02/2016

"Loving my new Nissan!"

I called the dealership Friday - 1/29/16 - to speak to someone about a few questions I had about possibly purchasing a new car. I was transferred to Dan Miltz who was very helpful and we ended up making an appointment for 10am the following morning. Dan called me about 9am to make sure I was still going to be able to make it - I live in Bradenton. I told him I was on my way. I arrived at the dealership about 10:15, Dan came right out and greeted me a smile and a hand shake. We immediately started the finacial part of the process, then went out to lot to find the perfect car. Dan was very patient w/ my questions and worked very hard to get me exactly what I wanted for the right price. We found the car I wanted and closed the deal. Dan was w/ the me the whole time I was there, making sure I was as comfortable as possible - offering water, coffee and soda, pizza or popcorn. He is a very polite, professional and Dan was a pleasure to do business w/. I will recommend Wesley Chapel Nissan to anyone looking for a new car & definitely have them ask for Dan!!

SK 4Runner
2/02/2016

"Daugther's first vehicle"

I wish to thank you and Wesley Chapel Nissan for the professional and solid experience exhibited over the last month. You and WCN were unannounced participants in a life lesson for a young woman on route to adulthood. The purchase of her first vehicle and the associated investigation and research lead us to you. Dana and I are using every means to teach our daughter (Shelby Kate) life lessons as she approaches college and the adult world. This particular exercise was fraught with negative possibilities as vehicle purchases can be quite frustrating and she and I discussed the signs that indicate you are dealing with honest businessmen. She also witnessed firsthand how you make an agreement (both parties) and follow-thru with that responsibility. Driving 250 miles to purchase a vehicle still seems crazy but the experience overcame the distance and time required particularly since we made this an adventure. This was a small transaction for you and my family but quite the opposite for her. Shelby left with a great impression the manner in which business should be conducted. That honesty and integrity are still alive and well if one investigates perspective relationships. She loves the 4Runner and the maintenance of has become the next exercise. On a particular note, the handling of the air condition problem that developed before we left town was quite impressive to both of us. Thank you and WCN for being the epitome of a top tier company. My family looks forward to future business. Enjoy the day!

LSW
2/01/2016

"Purchase of a new 370Z roadster."

Our purchase experience exceeded our expectations. The professionals here were easy to work with and we felt our purchase was a very good value. We are looking forward to the same caliber of "service after the sale", a true test of customer service!

Usef

jreihing

"Multiple terrible experiences"

I entered my multiple terrible experiences on their fb page. Bottom line: I live 45 minutes away and I'm waiting on my tag. My temp tag expired yesterday. This vehicle was purchased a month ago.

JCMAXIMASL

"Very professional "

Very profession sales person (Devon Evans). I would recommend Devon Evans to friends and family. Sales manager Medi Medrek gave me a great deal. Overall experience A+. Will definitely return in the future.

January 31, 2016

Thank you for taking the time and writing such a nice review.We take pride in servcing our customers And welcome to the wesley chapel Nissan family Troy Stevenson Public relations Manager

Kyletpfl

"Great experience "

Caroline was great! My kids were hungry so she bought us Chili's for dinner. She worked out a great deal on a new frontier for us. Kyle and Sasha

Igor was great also!

January 31, 2016

Thank you for taking the time and writing such a nice review.We work hard in servicing our customers.And welcome to the wesley chapel Nissan family Troy Stevenson Public Relations Manager

alismom13
1/25/2016

"Thank you Crystal "

Crystal Enger was my new car sales pro. I truly appreciate her no nonsense, honest and efficient salesmanship. I found Crystal to be very knowledgeable about the car we test drove and the process of buying the car at her dealership. She listened to my needs and answered all of my questions. Everyone I met was friendly and helpful. I wish all of the other sales people I met at other dealers were as skilled and honest as Crystal.

January 31, 2016

Thank you for taking the time out and writing such a nice review about crystal She is a great worker and we are proud to have her be a part of our team.And glad you are pleased with our services. Welcome to the wesley chapel family Troy Stevenson Public Relations Manager

larry123
1/23/2016

"Exceptional Service "

We greatly appreciated Wesley Chapel Nissan's no-nonsense sales approach. We were given a very fair offer for our 2012 Nissan Murano Platinum Edition which prompted us to purchase a new 2015 Nissan Murano Platinum Edition. The Sales personnel were incredibly professional, friendly, and easy to work with. We love our new vehicle.

January 31, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review .We take pride in servicing our customers.And welcome to the wesley chapel Nissan family Troy Stevenson Public Relations Manager

January 23, 2016

Thanks for the kind words Larry. We're really happy that you love the new Murano. Enjoy the new car and Thanks Again!!

gimp
1/19/2016

"extra mile and great salesperson"

These guys were terrific. I'm having trouble with my hip so when I found a vehicle on line and requested they bring it to me for test and inspect they said no problem. Salesperson (Eddie Burke) brought it out, let us test drive, ask questions, took pix of our car and had us an offer including trade by that evening. I countered Sunday morning and with some minor manipulations we got to my price and my payment. Got to the dealership @ 1:30 and were driving home in our new car before 3:00. Great all-around experience. Salesperson was particularly good - low pressure, truthful and met our needs.

Eddie Burke

January 31, 2016

Thank you for taking the time and writing a review.Im glad you received the price you were looking for Again thanks for shopping wesley chapel Nissan Troy Stevenson Public Relations Manager

Reviews of Troy Stevenson