Wesley Chapel Nissan

28519 State Road 54,
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Wesley Chapel Nissan Info
About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Wesley Chapel Nissan Home Of The Lifetime Warranty, Send Me A Friend Program $ 9.99 For Life Oil Changes(With Purchase of Any New Nissan) Free Loaner Program Members of The Lions Clubs Wesley Chapel Chamber Spanish Chamber Trinity Chamber Dade city Chamber Zephyrhills Chamber Dade City Chamber Central Pasco Chamber Feed The Need Wesley Chapel Rotary Club Pasco county sheriffs office( K9 Sponsor)

About Wesley Chapel Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

• Free Donuts
  • Detailing
JGonzalez
6/24/2016

"MY MURANO IS SEXY!!"

I wasn't the easiest to work with, but Luis was able to get me in my new 2016 Murano SV! Luis made the process pleasant, offered me various options, and gave me an excellent experience purchasing this sexy vehicle! His follow up was stellar, even after purchasing the vehicle. I WILL be coming back again for my second vehicle! Thanks Luis.

Roberto2411
6/23/2016

"New 2016 Altima best experience. "

I recently got a 2016 Altima lease, and the whole experience was incredible. Super easy and super friendly environment. I will always go back, and recommend friends and family to Wesley Chapel Nissan!

Mdelcrivera
6/23/2016

"I love my new Nissan Rogue"

Nice experience purchasing my new car. Salesman has a good understanding of the features that includes the car. Great service and friendly employees from the salesman to managers

jrickman1181
6/23/2016

"Not your ordinary Car Dealership!"

I recently purchased my first Nissan at Wesley Chapel and my experience differed greatly as opposed to past car buying experience. Honestly, I dreaded going into the dealership to buy a car because of what I've dealt with in the past but from the moment I pulled in to the moment I drove away, all my preconceived notions were put to rest. Normally at other dealerships I've been to, I have only dealt with the car salesman who seemed to be only interested in my commitment to purchase. At Wesley Chapel Nissan I experienced an unbelievable TEAM effort which I felt was personal and sincere. Aside from my "first class" sales employee Jonathan Montoya, I was helped and taken care of by Chad, the Used Car Manager, Yusef in Finance, the Sales Manager, and I even had a visit from the GM Joey who took the time to personally thank me for coming in and making sure I got the exactly what I wanted in a car. Not only did this make an incredible impression on my car buying experience, but giving admiration to a well rounded and professional business. This dealership has got it together in every aspect of the car buying experience. Thank You!

Robinson, mike

"Altima Owner"

I had a very positive experience buying this car. My salesperson.. James Dean was Pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

vmarin924

"Amazing!"

Jonathan Montoya was knowledgeable, personable and extremely patient. He was willing to take his time and educate me on the many different vehicles and their designated features as well as the warranties. Due to his patience, I truly feel that I got the best out of this experience. I went home knowing that I had made the best decision for myself and I felt confident with everything I had learned. I could not be happier with my new car and it is all thanks to him.

Jeannette13

"Awesome dealership!"

I highly recommend going to Wesley Chapel Nissan. They talk you through the whole process and listen to what your wants and needs are in a vehicle and find the best match for you. Every member of the staff is extremely friendly and helpful from the moment you walk through the door. James Dean was very personable and even followed up with me a week or so after my purchase to make sure I was happy with services provided, and to ensure I was loving my new car. Thank you James and Wesley Chapel Nissan for providing excellent service!

James Dean

Badano

"Excellent customer service"

We test-drove the Altima and Rogue. Jonathan Montoya (our sales rep) was extremely knowledgeable about both cars, and was professional and courteous, and more importantly, not the traditional slick and pushy car salesman. A pleasure to deal with. We highly recommend him as your next sales person.

KLou
6/21/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience"

Just purchased a 2016 Altima and the process from beginning to end was great! From the moment I arrived, I was greeted and helped by friendly staff. Troy Stevenson was very patient and answered all of my questions. There was no pressure just patience and lots of information that helped me make my decision to purchase. Youssef in financing was just as helpful and made what usually is a stressful experience, very pleasant. I highly recommend Wesley Chapel Nissan if you're considering a new or used car!

Wesley Chapel Nissan responded to this review

June 21, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words . We take pride in our customer service .. Welcome to the wesley chapel nissan family .

jas1231
6/19/2016

"Amazing Experience, Treated with Respect"

This was the best purchasing experience I have ever had when buying/ leasing a vehicle. My sales person, Paul DaRocha was so polite, respectful and patient. He took so much time to listen to what our needs and desires were in our vehicles, as well as understanding the limits to our budget. Because he took the time to hear what we had to say, we were able to find just the right vehicles for us. Being heard was a trait I had not encountered before in an car salesman. Previous experiences left me feeling compromised, either in car or price. NOT this time. From start to finish Paul was amazing. He helped us find just the right vehicles. He had all the paperwork ready for us so that our time at the dealership was stream lined. He even delivered the contract and the truck to our home to help my husband who was having health issues. Like I said, AMAZING EXPERIENCE! I

Dan Miltz

Wesley Chapel Nissan responded to this review

June 20, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to go online and writing such a nice review.If there anything we can do at WC Nissan in the future please let us know. Troy Stevenson

Reviews of Jonathan Montoya