Wesley Chapel Nissan

Finance

December 05, 2016

"Great Experience"

- PatsyBrooks

This is the second Sentra that I have bought from Troy Stevenson at Wesley Chapel Nissan. I love my car and Troy made it so easy.

November 25, 2016

"Best Sales Experience Ever"

- Edwin P

Devon's extensive knowledge of Nissan cars made it extremely easy to buy from him, he had an answer for every question we asked. When it came down to sit down and talk numbers he did everything he could to get us in our financial comfort zone, even the manager Bruno came out and personally talked to us to figure out where we needed to be and he made it happen. Everything was very easy and non pushy, best car buying experience I've ever had.

November 10, 2016

"Transmission issues FIXED"

- Securityboy18

Nacca knows his stuff and goes above and beyond to help the customer. I have been having transmission issues on my 14 Altima for the past 5k miles. I brought it to Brandon and Lakeland Nissan multiple times. They always kept being lazy and just scan it with computer and say nothing is wrong when there was. Finally, after being refered by friends, I went to Wesley Chapel Nissan and met with Nacca who instantly took care of me with a loaner and 3 days later said we found the problem and its all fixed. The whole time my torque converter was locking up. So I got a brand new transmission. Such a smooth ride now. Thank you Nacca for your services and your staff was awesome as well.

2016 Nissan Altima