Wesley Chapel Nissan

Finance

January 19, 2017

"Excellent"

- Humphrey2004

This is the best dealership I have ever dealt with. The sales staff went above and beyond to make my experience excellent. I would highly recommend this dealship

January 19, 2017

"Very Good Online Buying Experience"

- Online Buyer CIL

I purchased a used minivan online. Larry and Luis were transparent about the minor defects that the vehicle had. The online purchase process took some time, but was smooth overall. My parents flew down to pick up the vehicle, and the dealership sent someone to pick them up so they did not have to rent a taxi. My dad found one minor issue with the vehicle when he picked it up, and they were prompt in taking care of it. Very good online purchasing experience!

January 17, 2017

"Troy Stevenson was the best"

- TinaS

I had just wrecked my car that I had purchased from Wesley Chapel Nissan in August. I was so distraught and did not look forward to a big ordeal purchasing another car in the typical manner. My friend recommended that I ask for Troy. Even though I don't believe it's his department, Troy took time to work with me and helped me make a great decision on a replacement car. He helped me every step of the way and took great ownership of the process to ensure that I had a fantastic experience from start to finish. When we had a small hiccup on a repair that was to be made to the paint, he really shined by making sure that I had minimal inconvenience while my car was being repaired. Everyone worked as a team to make my experience great!

New 2016 Nissan Altima