West Broad Honda

Valley Honda

Checkered Flag Honda

Robert Walker
7/24/2016

"THE SERVICE WRITER ("DANNY C.") WAS RUDE"

First, I received the following email on 07/23/2016. . . . Dear Robert, Thank you for choosing West Broad Honda! Our service team strives to provide a truly exceptional customer experience. We hope that you can take a few moments and answer the following question: Was Your Service Experience Truly Exceptional? Share Your Experience! Submit Your Feedback If, for any reason, you did not have a truly exceptional experience, please click the 'No' button above to submit your feedback. We want to ensure any experience you have with West Broad Honda goes above and beyond your expectations. Sincerely, Ann Dale Service Manager West Broad Honda Well, I clicked on the "NO" button and got this message: This page is taking way too long to load. Sorry about that. Please try refreshing and contact us if the problem persists. Email Support When I clicked the "YES" button, this page opened up. Regardless, please share this response with Ms. Ann Dale, Service Manager at West Broad Honda. Please also let her know that the "NO" button didn't work. I currently own a 2014 Honda Accord LX. For some time now, I have noticed a noise at the rear of the car. The faster I drove the car the louder the noise. I suspected the noise was coming from a bad wheel bearing. My suspicion was correct, but this is not why I am upset. I made an appointment for 7:30 on Friday morning, July 22, 2016. I arrived at West Broad Honda at 6:30 that morning with hopes of being first in line. I spoke to several employees (I can point them out) when I arrived, because they were moving cars that had been left overnight. Once they moved them, I pulled up to the closed garage door and was first in line. I waited for one hour for the service team members to open the garage door. Once it opened, I was instructed to drive through the service department and park the car on the outside of the other garage door (the exit door.) I parked and got out of my car and immediately walked up to the service writer "Danny C." I do not know his last name. As soon as I arrived at his desk, I said "Good Morning." Without hesitation, he immediately told me that I could not cut in line. I asked him what he was talking about. Then he immediately told me that I needed to drive my car around the dealership and get in back of the line. I told him that I arrived at 6:30 a.m. and didn't cut in line. Then, he said, well I must not have seen you when you drove through the service department. Next, he walked to my car to check the mileage and didn't offer an apology. I think he realized that he had just made a big mistake. I was very upset and felt embarrassed, but kept my cool. "Danny C." had a lot of nerve to accuse me of cutting in line and I didn't appreciate it at all. He also seemed to have an attitude. He wasn't friendly at all and acted like he was doing me a favor. I have always had a nice experience at the West Broad Honda service department. The service writer who checked me out (can't remember his name - he works in front of Danny's desk) was very kind and professional. I was very impressed with his customer service skills. I am very surprised that an employee of West Broad Honda would accuse me of cutting in line. That should not have happened. I hope that you will be able to get to the bottom of why I was falsely accused. Remember, "Danny C" immediately lit into me and accused me of cutting in line. I don't know what led him to reach that ridiculous conclusion. This bad experience honestly doesn't change my positive opinion of the service department and its employees at West Broad Honda. I assure you, they will continue to get my business. Thank you for allowing me to share this experience with you. If you would like to call me, my work number is (804) 916-2232. My cell is (804) 402-7843. Keep up the good work! Sincerely, Robert L. Walker Invoice Number: 816111 P.S. BTW, the left rear wheel bearing was bad and it was replaced to my satisfaction. And, no more noise. Great job!

"Danny C."

bp123
7/21/2016

"Honda accord 2016 purchase."

\price was to our expectation. staff very friendly. All paperwork finished in cohesive and timely manner. we were out of the door with our new car in less than three hour.

Rudy Medly, Darrell Allen

snow241
7/20/2016

"2016 Honda Accord Lease"

Very pleased with all persons involved in lease at West Broad Honda. Mike Mcmillen,salesman, was able to get the 2016 Honda Accord that I wanted. I have gotten cars from Mike for some time and he is wonderful to work with. B J Burton, finance person, was very professional.

Mike McMillen, BJ Burton

NCISNUT
7/20/2016

"Experience quite different this time than my last one."

In the past I had a very upsetting experience so I was a little apprehensive about how I would be treated. I had a very caring and attentative service rep. this time. He had me out of there in less time than quoted. He was friendly and informative. Restored my confidence in this dealership!

Ryan Wilkinson

Lisa Self
7/19/2016

"Honda Odyssey "

We had a good idea of what we wanted when we got there. Brett Howell helped us and was very knowledgeable and very helpful and very friendly. It was a very pleasant experience. We will certainly recommend him and your dealership to others.

Brett Howell

Lovemyhonda
7/19/2016

"Purchased Honda CRV"

My husband and I had a very easy transaction with the purchase of our New 2016 Honda CRV. The salesman (Brett Howell) who assisted us was spectacular and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend this dealership and would buy from them again. Thanks West Broad Honda, so happy to be apart of the Honda family. 😊

Brett Howell - the salesman who assisted us

Richmondgirl
7/18/2016

"Oil change and inspection"

Yvonne Watson was exceptional in her approach and service delivery. Made the experience so easy and kept me informed along the way. Thank you Yvonne!

Yvonne Watson

Mjbay
6/29/2016

"Best car buying experience ever!"

Dane Kysor is the most knowledgeable salesman I have ever dealt with. That is what sold me on this vehicle. Really wasn't sure I was going to buy a car but after taking a test drive I was sold.

Mike and the sales manager.

Hondamom
6/28/2016

"Fast and friendly service"

I had an appointment at 7:30 am. I had multiple services done on my vehicle. I was in and out in an hour and fifteen minutes. Sales Associate was friendly and helpful. He also looked into an additional issue that I was having with my vehicle. A very good experience.

?

John L.
6/23/2016

"Excellent Customer Service by Mr. Ban Bun - Service Dept."

I had an oil change and tire rotation done on June 18, 2016. It was Mr. Ban Bun who greeted me and took care of everything professionally.

Ban Bun