West Broad Honda

Valley Honda

Checkered Flag Honda

John L.
6/23/2016

"Excellent Customer Service by Mr. Ban Bun - Service Dept."

I had an oil change and tire rotation done on June 18, 2016. It was Mr. Ban Bun who greeted me and took care of everything professionally.

Ban Bun

newcarlady
6/21/2016

"Great Experience for the whole family!!"

West Broad Honda and Mike "Mac" McMillen were top notch!! We felt so comfortable walking in. Tim, the finance guy, made sure we understood everything we were signing for and purchasing . The little kids place is genius! The whole team made us feel like we weren't just another customer. My husband and I are very confident in West Broad Honda and would recommend them to anyone! Thank you for making our first new car buying experience and great one!!

Mike "Mac" McMillen and Tim

Tlbrewer
6/17/2016

"Amazing!!!!"

Phil Noel and Conrad Irons are absolutely great at what they do... They got me in to a great vehicle and the service was outstanding. My credit is not great and they still got the job done

Phil Noel and Conrad Irons

Gigi
6/12/2016

"Extended warranty purchase"

Tim Cartwright guided me through the purchase of an extended warranty. He explained to me what the warranty covered. He informed me that my next oil change would be free. That was very nice.

Tim Cartwright. Tim helped me with my purchase of my extended warranty. He also told me that my next oil change would be free, so please take note of that.

Milena Horan
6/12/2016

"State inspection"

Everybody was extremely helpful and understanding with a situation in was in. I had my car inspected and picked up on time with no issues. Thank you west broad Honda service crew!

Do not remember name

Momw2
6/10/2016

"Routine maintenance "

In for an Oil change, seemed very busy was assured it wouldn't be too bad. Have prepaid service agreement so easy in and out.

Matt

beapea
6/01/2016

"No Hassel!"

We submitted an online inquiry about an Accord & John Snyder was prompt with his response. After several emails (mainly questions on our part) we made the hour trip to West Broad Honda & within 2 1.2 hours we were driving away in our new Accord! Everything regarding the transaction was up front, no dreaded back & forth to "check with the manager". After the purchase was completed John took the time to program the Bluetooth feature & explained other numerous features of the car. This is our second purchase from West Broad Honda & can't imagine going anywhere else!

John Snyder, Tim (?) in finance

RuthandPaula
5/31/2016

"Thank you for your patience and respect"

Marq Mckenney was exceptional and explained everything in detail. He listened and showed a great amount of respect for me and my daughter. He was knowledgeable about the Honda CR-V and worked with the finance department to give us a good and reasonable deal on our trade-in and new 2016 purchase. Thank you for making this a pleasant experience!

Barry

Mary2
5/31/2016

"Thank you"

Conrad and Olivia were wonderful. They walked me through all the needed steps to purchase my car. Their knowledge an understanding has been great. To have people take the time to explain things and walk you through all the necessary steps is a good feeling. They both have been so friendly an helpful.

Conrad Irons , Olivia Heathcock

A. Graham
5/29/2016

"Friendly & Courteous Staff!!!"

I would like to thank Andy Feliciano for giving me a great experience in 5/25/16. He was friendly, professional, helpful, and knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions and was just a joy to deal with. He wasn't just concerned about a sale; he was genuinely concerned that I got the car I wanted. I was very pleased with West Broad Honda. I also enjoyed meeting with B.J. in Finance. He was very pleasant and courteous. If you want a Honda and great service come to West Broad Honda!! You will not be disappointed. Great staff, great service!

Andy Feliciano, B.J.