West Broad Honda

Checkered Flag Honda

Satisfied buyer
5/26/2016

"Very Positive Experience"

I had a very positive experience with the salesman, Marq McKenney, who was so patience with me as I decided exactly what model I wanted. I changed my mind several times! I did not feel pressured or rushed in my decision. He was very knowledge about all models I looked at. I had not looked forward to buying a new car simply because I would have to deal with a salesperson so I was glad to have happened upon Marq when he opened the door for me as I walked in the showroom.

BJ in finance ... he was very pleasant and knowledge

Marykjr
5/25/2016

"Great sales team"

JT did a great job of listening to what what was important to me in a car and focusing on those features. He was low pressure and gave me time when I needed it. The rest of the team were friendly and helpful. Financing was great and got me a good interest rate. I'm very happy with my new car!

JT

Td755
5/22/2016

"Very timely "

Scheduled inspection and oil change handled with dispatch. They recommended an alignment which was also done in a timely fashion. Blah blah blah blah blah

Don't remember

CathyK2016
5/13/2016

"Quick brakes and oil change"

My wait for service was reasonable. Ban was easy to deal with and went out of his way to work with me. I called for an appointment and my needs were met.

Ban Bun

5/04/2016

"Very efficient and professional"

The salesman was very detailed in providing information on proper use of car, negotiated appropriate discounts while delivering a quality product. Great teamwork between sales and finance, when new sales financial counselor was too busy, used car financial counselor willfully assisted with an expedited process for us!!

Dane

Vo
5/03/2016

"Very satisfy!"

Brett was really great and friendly sale rep. Tim was great financial officer. Ed was also great manager. Great customer services. Overall. Thanks so much for all their help. I will definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and families and definitely come back for my next car.

Brett, Tim and Ed

kcpark
5/03/2016

"Good Honda Services"

It was very pleased to me at West Broad Honda. Since I bought a new car, this is the third time visiting. They are always friendly, but especially good as well as rapid at this time. A lounge where I can enjoy free Internet access, a coffee and a donut is always pleasant. They finished the job sooner than expected time so that I could make a lot of personal time. Thanks again, Danny Crews.

Danny Crews

Lovinme22
4/29/2016

"Great Customer Service"

I just really want to think Andy Feliciano for all that he has done for me. From day 1 he has been there for me and my questions ans concerns and I want to Thank him big time for all he has done. Sigue haciendo un gran trabajo. -Monique Jones

Andy Feliciano

Anniestew
4/28/2016

"Easy, fast and pleasant"

Kevin was very helpful and thorough in helping me determine which vehicle I wanted. My 2014 Accord was totaled recently and I wasn't sure if I wanted another Accord or CR-V. After a test ride in the CR-V, I decided I wanted an Accord. My first choice was silver with black leather interior, Kevin was able to locate one at another dealership very quickly. As a result of the accident, I have a concussion. Kevin was unbelievably patient and helpful in accommodating my condition while helping me with my purchase. He went above and beyond throughout the process.

Kevin Smith

Harry1954
4/28/2016

"Mac was wonderful "

Right now I'm waiting to see what they are going to do about a sharp place on the passenger seat and it has a hole in the fabric. They don't seem to know what to do. Have not seen this before. I want the piece fixed and a new cover put on!!! Wanted to know how long I had had the car. Told them I just got it on Monday.

Mac Mcmillian