West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

West Herr Toyota of Williamsville Info

Toyota On the Park

Scarborough Toyota Scion

"Silky smooth transaction!"

My 2011 Nissan Sentra lease was up and I decided that I wanted to get into a vehicle with a little more utility. So, I decided on the 2014 Toyota RAV4. They had the trim I wanted (LE w/ AWD) and after coming in and test driving I was pleased with the performance and price point. West Herr took care of the remaining lease payments and I was able to drive away the same day with the new RAV4. No pressure or pushy upselling by the finance manager. I was extremely pleased with the overall experience and West Herr being a large dealer had the selection and pricing to get me in the door. Heck, they even threw in oil changes. I'll definitely be back again.

Elio Conventry

"Went to this dealership because they advertised a used..."

Went to this dealership because they advertised a used 2011 VW Tiguan SEL on their website, I wanted this exact car. After e-mail tag over the weekend I drove, negotiated, and purchased this vehicle Tuesday May 28th 2013 Joe "business" Mceachin was the sales internet manager I delt with, I also equally delt and finalized the deal with Beth Hollis the general manager, all is well or so I thaught..... A full tank of gas was negotiated, but on my drive home I notice that they have forgotten to fill it up. Then I get home and started thinking...... then I started reading up and I realized that WEST HERR had actually sold me a VW SE model and not an SEL model as my paperwork and sales rep and their internet ad had explained Wait a minute I paid for an SEL trim level falsly advertised, and got only an SE I'm missing, power seats, backup camera, memory seats, and leather seats, and I'm missing dual zone climate control I went right back up there and I was MAD they offered a paltry sum to make up the difference, nowhere near the Edmunds difference in these trim levels These guys are shysters, they pulled a classic bait and switch , now they will not make me whole.

Joe Mceachin, Bethann Hollis

"Elio Coventry could not have made our experience any more..."

Elio Coventry could not have made our experience any more pleasant. He was very friendly,answered all our questions and made us feel very comfortable with our decision to buy a used vehicle. Westherr is fortunate to have Mr. Coventry. He made what can be a difficult decision seem easy.

Elio Coventry

"Patrick was very knowledgeable, helpful, patient and..."

Patrick was very knowledgeable, helpful, patient and answered all of my questions. I never felt pressured to purchase or drive anything I did not want to. Everyone was just very friendly at Westherr.

Patrick Mangan

"Pat is by far one of the most professional sales-persons..."

Pat is by far one of the most professional sales-persons I have yet to meet. Her confidence and experience gave me the security I needed to purchase my vehicle. She took her time explaining every aspect of the vehicles she suggested to me...without being "overly zealous" to make a sale. My needs became HER needs, and for that I am most grateful. Pat is an outstanding person to deal with and an asset to your company. I am grateful for her gentle ability to serve your customers. Thank you, Joselle Baranski

Patsy Esposito

"This is by far one of the best dealer experiences I've..."

This is by far one of the best dealer experiences I've encountered. I've been buying my all my used cars through Jeff Wabik, at West Herr Toyota and can't speak highly enough of him. Jeff, always goes the extra mile. During one car purchase, which was at the end of month, his busiest time. Jeff, knew it was getting late and my son was getting tired. Instead of making my wife and child linger through all the paper work, Jeff arranged a way for them to get home while I finished up. The list goes on and on and Jeff is always there for me front and center.

"I had been looking online for quite a while, I wanted to..."

I had been looking online for quite a while, I wanted to get a replacement vehicle for my daughter. She drives 38 miles each way to college, and was driving an 11 year old vehicle which had had a lot of problems last year. I found one I liked in West Herr's "value Vehicle" list, and checked it out. Itwas exactly what we wanted, they helped us with financing, got us a great rate and an extended warranty that fit our budget. I would recommend this dealer and these salespeople to ayone looking to purchase a vehicle, they were friendly and helpful and not pushy at all.

Joe McEachin, Shaun Stanley

"The customer service, professionalism and knowledge are..."

The customer service, professionalism and knowledge are outstanding at Westherr of Williamsville. I purchased a used Rav4 and Elio Conventry and Joe Manganaro made the deal happen, they are outstanding.I would recommend this dealership to everyone. I love my Rav4 and we are going back to purchase another vehicle. I will only deal with Westherr of Williamsville. No other dealership compares - Westherr of Williamsville is number 1. THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT SERVICE AND CARE. Marisa

Elio Conventry & Joe Manganaro

"In the 48 years of our marriage, we purchased many new..."

In the 48 years of our marriage, we purchased many new automobiles. I can honestly say that Gary Atti was a pleasant surprise. "A no stress experience." No pressure at all. He gave us what we were looking for with non of the stress that goes along with purchasing a new car. If you really dislike that high pressure sales pitch you get at most car dealers, take it from us, you will not get that from Gary. Ed & Terry

Gary Atti

"My experience buying a new Toyota Camry at West Herr..."

My experience buying a new Toyota Camry at West Herr Toyota in Williamsville was wonderful. Everyone was polite, friendly and accommodating. I highly recommend salesperson Shawn Stanley to work with. He is very honest, a good listener and knowledgeable in finding the best car for your needs.

Shawn Stanley