West Herr Toyota of Williamsville

Northtown Toyota Scion

LUV Toyota

Mike_D
12/17/2014

"Excellent service, as usual! "

Another great experience from West Herr Toyota! George Gannon went out of his way to ensure that we were completely satisified and that all our questions were answered before we made our final decision to buy our second minivan from West Herr. George went out of his way to accommdate our busy schedule, to ensure our trade-in was fairly assessed, and that West Herr remained our primary dealership of choice in WNY. This is the fourth vehicle that we have bought / leased from West Herr and I am sure we will be back again. Robin Kress has been our service consultant for nearly a decade and has always done a phenomenal job of ensuring that we were completely satisified with our service experiences. She continually does an outstanding job of consulting on required, needed, and unnecessary services for the 5 vehicles we have brought to her over the years. She has offered, by far, the best service experience in WNY, or anywhere we have lived. Thanks to the West Herr staff for another great experience!

George Gannon

sdievendorf
12/08/2014

"Thank you Anthony Pupo"

I am so happy with my new vehicle. You are the best. Thanks again for being honest, friendly, and taking the time to explain all the features. I will come back again on the next vehicle.

shawn.mclaughlin.1232
11/10/2014

"Very Easy Process"

I was fortunate enough to work with Elio Coventry. I told him what I was looking for and he gave me exactly what I wanted.

Elio Coventry

andrew gill
11/02/2014

"Good job Anthony"

My mother was recently in the market for a new vehicle. So she asked me for help. Knowing my mother for over fifty years, I knew this would be a herculean test of patients. So with great reluctance I agreed to accompany her. Without even a clue as to what make or model what would be best for her and her and her two dogs off to the nearest dealership we went. As we walked into the dealership I felt sorry for the poor soul who was going too stuck with us. The receptionist introduced us to Anthony. He greeted us with a big smile and hand shake. I thought to myself he wasn’t going to have that smile for too long. We explained the situation to him. Over the course of several weeks Anthony, with great patients, knowledge, professionalism, and a big smile, took her for a test drive in every make and model he could think of until she found perfect car for her and he two dogs. He not only found a car for her, he also put me at ease and made the experience enjoyable for me. Since then Antony and the finance manager, Nicole has helped several of my friends’ perches vehicles and my son with his first car.

PennyLane
11/01/2014

"Love my car"

I was car shopping and walked into this dealership on a whim. The woman at the front desk immediately provided a sales rep, George Cannon. He was so knowledgeable, professional, and patient, that I ended up not getting the vehicle I *thought* I wanted, but rather another vehicle that I ended up loving so much more. After test driving several vehicles and as George got a feel for what I was looking for and needing, he put me in a Nissan Murano, which I am now so happy to call my own. I had been putting off buying a new car for three years, because, really, who enjoys car shopping? George helped make my car-buying experience easy and exciting. And West Herr's no-haggle policy made for even a more copacetic and low-anxiety experience as I do not prefer to be in the negotiator seat. I have been, and will continue, to recommend West Herr, and I will be back for my next vehicle.

George Cannon

lisa.pupo

"Unsure buyer"

I was in the market for a good reliable used vehicle and just moved to buffalo from North Carolina. I did a lot of research as to what I wanted. I did not want a minivan. I went to 4 dealers in the area and all the sales people I dealt with kept showing me minivans. Then on a whim I walked into west herr Toyota and was approached by Anthony. He took the time with me and showed me a used highlander. I took it for a ride and when we got back to the dealership I did mention to him I had to discuss this with my husband and had to pick up my twins from school. He offered me to take the vehicle overnight. I did take it and the next day I purchased the vehicle. This was the best car buying experience this was the best experience I have had in a car purchase. My husband will be in the market for a car late next year, and we will definitely go back.

Anthony Pupo and tom bullock

Bella728

"Great Service"

I had a great experience with this dealership. Everyone, especially the sales person was very friendly and helpful. He found the perfect car and color I wanted and was very thorough going over every aspect of the sale, and the operation of my new vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends.

BillyBear
10/31/2014

"Pat Esposito continues to give exceptional service"

Purchased another car from Pat Esposito and she continues to make the car buying experience at West Herr one of the best that I have ever experienced. She is understanding, listens to my concerns, and has been very helpful to many of my family members and friends. I bought a new Rav4 and just love it. She talked me out of other SUV's and gave me all the reasons why Toyota is number one. Thank you Pat for sterring us right.

Patricia Esposito

Skish
10/30/2014

"Superior Service"

I have never been to a dealership and wrapped up a new car deal in less time. My sales person, Mike Uschold was AWESOME! The entire team was very friendly and extremely knowledgable and gave me one of the nicest experiences of geting into my 2014 Rav4. I know where my future business will be.

Mike Uschold

AKHorner
10/29/2014

"Excellent Experience"

I was taken care of by Patricia. She was knowledgeable and friendly and helped me get the car that I wanted! I have told everyone I know about her and the West Herr Toyota team!!

Patricia Esposito