Westchester Toyota/Scion

2167 Central Park Ave,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Westchester Toyota/Scion Info
About Westchester Toyota/Scion

Sales Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Service Our service department offers the best in automotive service to our customers. We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our highly trained, factory technicians share in the sentiment that you and your vehicle deserve only the best of care. Parts Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock.

About Westchester Toyota/Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,094 Dealership Reviews
Redcorolla
7/01/2015

"New Corolla LE"

Vincent was excellent. He knows his stuff. He's charming, knowledgeable and straightforward. He was able to calm my fears and helped me to feel not only we'll taken are of but also excited about buying my new Corolla. Give him a giant bonus !

yuhan
6/30/2015

"feedback"

their service is very good and friendly, and i got very good deal. My dealer is very friendly. they give you help on choose your car.

July 01, 2015

We are thankful for this great review. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

Vilma15
6/27/2015

"Great time "

Second car I purchase from Westchester toyota I always have a great experience when I come to this dealers Chris is a great salesperson thanks guys

July 01, 2015

Thank you for returning to your family here at Westchester Toyota, we truly appreciate your continued business. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your vehicle.

Ginky1530
6/27/2015

"THE BEST"

pablo diaz is awesome he is very accomodating and seems like a nice person , i bet he can easily close a deal in a snap , thumps up for this dealer

July 01, 2015

Thank you for this great review. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

Ricky15
6/26/2015

"Best customer service than any other dealer!!"

The customer service was amazing from the moment I step in Westchester Toyota. Pablo Diaz, who helped me chose my first brand new car was just the perfect guy for me. He answer every single one of my questions and helped me with all my concerns and worries.

June 26, 2015

We are happy that had an amazing experience at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your vehicle. Welcome to our family!

Jrivas
6/26/2015

"Great experience "

I was a referral of my sister who also bought a new RAV4 from Jesus. This guy just do whatever he has to do to keep you happy I felt like I was in my own home doing the transaction. Thanks Jesus and Fabio.

June 26, 2015

We are happy that Jesus was able to help you get your new Rav4. We thank you for trusting in us and we welcome you to our family!

OP
6/25/2015

"Sales & Support Crew are Awesome"

I worked with Sam to negotiate a 2012 Toyota Camry. He is very knowledgeable about cars - both features & mechanical function. He has a background with several car types and is able to make good recommendations on which model to pick based on his assessment of driver experience. In addition, he is professional & polite. He makes every effort to provide the information I requested & went the extra miles to fight for a mutually beneficial price for both of us. Sam Marji definately supplements the great staff at Westchester Toyota - hope to deal with him for the next car!

Sam Marji

June 26, 2015

We are happy that had an awesome experience at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your Camry. We welcome you to our family!

DANO
6/24/2015

"Excellence!"

Claudio was very patient with my issues I had to obtain my 2015 Toyota Corolla! He did a excellent job to insure me there was no problem's!

June 26, 2015

We are happy that you had an excellent experience at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your 2015 Corolla. Welcome to our family!

frankly1
6/24/2015

"my new camry hybrid"

i went to westchester toyota to look for a camry ended up getting a camry hybrid Ahmadou really helped me through the whole process will recommend that dealership staff was very friendly...

June 26, 2015

We are happy that you had a great experience at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us. We hope you are enjoying your Camry Hybrid and we welcome you to our family!

ZoeMarie
6/18/2015

"new car"

It was a great pleasure once again to deal with Toyota. Mr. Claudio Soriano was very pleasant, informative and patient. Mr. Soriano will definitely be my Toyota salesman.

June 26, 2015

We thank you for this great review and we welcome you to our family!

1 - 10 of 1,094 results