Westchester Toyota/Scion

2167 Central Park Ave,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Westchester Toyota/Scion Info
About Westchester Toyota/Scion

Sales Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Service Our service department offers the best in automotive service to our customers. We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our highly trained, factory technicians share in the sentiment that you and your vehicle deserve only the best of care. Parts Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock.

About Westchester Toyota/Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,002 Dealership Reviews
JoeMcG
3/30/2015

"Great experience"

Very easy car leasing experience. My salesman Abelardo Ramos and sales manager David Lee and the entire crew made the total experience of car shopping stress free. Even the finance guy was great. Every detail was explained and all questions answered. No pressure to lease. I'm very satisfied with my Sienna. I would highly recommend Westchester Toyota and Abelardo Ramos and David Lee.

FernandoOrtiz
3/28/2015

"Thank You Westchester Toyota "

I'd like to take the time to thank Westchester Toyota and Ricardo Paredes. I purchased a 2015 Toyota Rav4 limited, I am so happy with my purchase. The process was smooth and Ricardo Paredes is very knowledgeable. I would recommend Westchester toyota and Ricardo Paredes to family and friends. Thanks Again, Fernando Ortiz

WallJulia
3/27/2015

"Great experience with Abe "

I HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE AT WESTCHESTER TOYOTA. MY FAMILY HAS PURCHASED 3 CARS THERE IN THE PAST 8 YEARS. THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME I WENT AND REALLY GOT THE FULL EXPERIENCE. ABE RAMOS WAS ARE SALESMEN AND HE HELPED ME WITH EVERYTHING I NEEDED. HE WAS VERY INTELLIGENT, LOOKED SHARP AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ON THE CARS. THANKS ABE AND EVERYONE ELSE AT WESTCHESTER TOYOTA. I BOUGHT THE 2015 4 RUNNER LIMITED AND IT I SOOOOOOO NICE AND I'M ECSTATIC ABOUT MY FUTURE ADVENTURES IN IT.

March 27, 2015

We thank you for always returning to your family here at Westchester Toyota. We are happy that you had a great experience here. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new 4Runner Limitied!

wilson
3/27/2015

"excellent "

I just bought my new highlander with Jesus and Fabio my experience in Westchester Toyota have been exceptional I really recommend the dealer and the whole team. Thank you guys.

March 27, 2015

We are happy that you had an great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

dianav
3/26/2015

"Great Customer Service!"

Big dealership and willing to work on a good price with you. I had a great sales associate, Aaron who was super helpful, personable, informative, and really put the customer first! I would definitely recommend someone to see Aaron if they want a great deal on a Toyota.

March 27, 2015

We are happy that you had a great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

Triana
3/26/2015

"Loved this place!"

They really have your best interest at heart, they showed me options & got me the best deal. I am so happy with my purchase & the price for it!! Amazing, I highly recommend this place to anyone! & go straight to Pablo Diaz, he is the salesperson I was dealing with, he really helped us out in every way possible. He was patient when we were indecisive, & treated us great no matter what. I couldn't have asked for more. Great customer service, & friendly staff.

malfaroxo
3/25/2015

"2015 Toyota RAV4 LE "

Among other dealerships, enjoyed working with the employees at Westchester Toyota. They were very customer service oriented and went above and beyond to make sure that I was satisfied with my lease deal!

March 27, 2015

We are happy that you had an great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we welcome you to our family!

Wsilva877
3/23/2015

"Toyota Corolla 2015"

They were very helpful. And professional I recommended this dealer to everyone ask for Larry and john and David.......they'll help you and treat you good

March 24, 2015

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We welcome you to our family!

Chanlamar
3/21/2015

"Great Dealership and Customer Service"

Pablo Diaz helped me take home my first car. He was patient, helpful, and provided excellent customer service. He walked me through all of my questions and made sure I was getting the best deal. I would definitely recommend him and the team at Westchester Toyota.

March 23, 2015

We are happy that you had a great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We welcome you to our family!

Gasparon
3/21/2015

"Great customer service!!!!"

Great customer service, ended up paying more than advertised but I'm happy with the overall experience... Eric Johnson, the sales rep was super helpful and really tried to get us the best deal possible.

March 23, 2015

We are happy that you had a great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We welcome you to our family!

1 - 10 of 1,002 results