Westchester Toyota/Scion

2167 Central Park Ave,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Westchester Toyota/Scion Info
About Westchester Toyota/Scion

Sales Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Service Our service department offers the best in automotive service to our customers. We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our highly trained, factory technicians share in the sentiment that you and your vehicle deserve only the best of care. Parts Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock.

About Westchester Toyota/Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,031 Dealership Reviews
elexis
4/23/2015

"great service"

I went to westchester toyota last week to look for a used car. It was nothing in my price range at the time, because my credit was on the low side. But with in the hour of living I received a call from a worker at toyota to check on me. The next week I got a call and a email to show me cars in my price range. Today I got a 2010 Toyota Corolla. I love my new car. Jesus Suarez was excellent. He takes the time out to help his costumers. I will definitely recommend them to my friends and family.

April 24, 2015

We are you happy that you had an excellent experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your Corolla and we welcome you to our family!

SamMendy2015
4/23/2015

"thank you "

I Would like to thank ricardo paredes and Westchester toyota for getting me into my 2015 toyota camry XSE. I would definitely recommend Ricardo and Westchester Toyota to friends and family. The process was smooth. Thanks again, Sam Mendy

April 24, 2015

We are happy that you had a great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new Camry and we welcome you to our family!

GrainOfDust
4/22/2015

"Good service but financing was a hassle"

The people at this dealer are all professional and courteous. They had a pretty good selection of vehicles on the lot and I was able to find a vehicle with which I am happy. After purchasing the vehicle Aaron drove my old vehicle back to my home for me because I needed to drive the new vehicle off the lot. That was very helpful. He was also patient with showing me different vehicles and letting me road test a few of them. Additionally, the dealership was helpful with getting my insurance updated with the new car assigned to it. I believe the price I paid was ok, I am not sure if i could have done better. At first I was shown a 2014 Corolla which had exactly the features I wanted and I was ready to buy it, but then it turned out to have been sold earlier in the day. So I wound up buying a new one. The new one is great but cost more and did not have all of the features of the used one. But to the dealer's credit they have a big lot with a lot of inventory. Another was that when it came time to purchase the vehicle there was an issue with the financing which was offered by the sales rep. The finance manager said that that financing was not available (0% for 60 months) and I was offered some other deals which were not as good. Eventually by my standing firm, the dealer eventually agreed to give me the original financing. It worked out ok in the end but I don't think a customer should have to fight at the last minute, for the financing which is offered up front. And my credit was known to the dealership before I even picked out a vehicle. While there were some issues with this dealer I would still tip the balance in favor of recommending this dealership because overall the experience was better than what I had with another Toyota dealer.

April 22, 2015

We thank you for your review and we truly appreciate your sincerity regarding your experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We apologize for any inconvience you may have experienced. We hope you are enjoying your new Corolla and we welcome you to our family!

sandra@5252
4/19/2015

"Salesman enthusiasm "

Aaron was very patience & shows loyalty. But, was indecisive what car to purchase at that time. However, I would highly recommend family and friend too him.

April 22, 2015

Thank you for your review and for recommending us. Welcome to our Westchester Toyota family!

Cute man
4/18/2015

"Good job"

Excellent job sales man, I recommend my friends , good service, commitment guy, hard work also did, , I hope future he do good job again, I blessed him

April 22, 2015

We are happy that you had an excellent experience here with us. Thank you for recommending us and we welcome you to our family!

leele813
4/17/2015

"Not good because of a inexperience sales rep."

Just have to say from 12 until 5:30 pm I had a very long drawn out day for a car i paid cash for.

April 22, 2015

We thank you for your review. We apologize for the delay and we understand that your time is valuable. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

Berdman1315
4/17/2015

"Customer service is incredible!!!"

A few days a go I went to westchester Toyota to find out about the 2015 Toyota Hugh lander. I didn't buy the car at that specific moment because I really didnt have the time but because of the service I received at westchester Toyota from the selesman Wilson. It is an obligation for me to go back to that lovely place and defenitely buy my 2015 Toyota highlander. Thank you guys!!!

April 22, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review and we look forward to your future business. Welcome to our family!

migue c

"great customer support"

I would like to recommend Wilson Balbuena for his great costumer service and personal treatment with me and my family after spending almost five hours in the process of getting my car. He was really helpful and patient and even drove my new car to my houses since I had to drive the car I was renting. I recommended Wilson and weschester toyota to my friends and relatives.

April 22, 2015

We are happy that you had a great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for recommending us and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Welcome to our family!

carguy123
4/16/2015

"Wilson was fantastic "

I went to this location with my wife to buy two cars. Wilson was very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicles. He was patient and worked with us to find a reasonable price. Although others employees such as John Madera the sales manager, attempted to be rude and disrespectful, Wilson was there to smooth out the buying experience. If not for the professionalism and hard work of Wilson I would have walked out of the dealership without purchasing a car. Please note that the markings of customer service, quality of work and friendliness solely reflect the experience that my wife and I had when dealing with Wilson. The negatives of overall experience reflect John Madera and his unprofessional and rude behavior. In short if attempting to buy a car at this location please make sure that you deal with Wilson and stay away from others such as John Madera who epitomize the term unprofessional.

April 22, 2015

We are happy that your experience with Wilson was fantastic. We thank you for your business and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We welcome you to our Westchester Toyota family! Please accept our sincere apology for your negative experience.

Alvaro Martinez Jr
4/15/2015

"great deal from a great team"

This is the third car I take out of Westchester Toyota and will continue to come back. They have a friendly team that greets you at the door and really makes you feel welcome. I personally was returning a lease and looking to lease or purchase a new Camry and Manny D. was very helpful in explaining my options. Manny was very helpful and patient as I was in the dealership with my 2 kids (2 & 9). He was very attentive to my car needs and returned every call I made asap. In the end, I came out purchasing a 2015 Camry SE and couldn't be happier. I recommend everyone to go to Westchester Toyota for their car needs.

April 22, 2015

Thank you for returning to your family here at Westchester Toyota. We appreciate your continued business and you recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle!

1 - 10 of 1,031 results