Westchester Toyota/Scion

2167 Central Park Ave,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Westchester Toyota/Scion Info
About Westchester Toyota/Scion

Sales Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Service Our service department offers the best in automotive service to our customers. We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our highly trained, factory technicians share in the sentiment that you and your vehicle deserve only the best of care. Parts Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock.

About Westchester Toyota/Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,119 Dealership Reviews
Hideki
7/28/2015

"Polite, Kind, Enjoyable"

Mr. David LEE (GM) is one of the best sales person I have ever met. He is very polite to their customer always and bring me happy. The price was extremely fine, the car equipment is awesome. I bought Toyota Sienna 2015 XLE with totally satisfaction. I have no regret in this experience.

kristianbauer
7/27/2015

"Overall Wonderful Experience"

Originally showed up and left due to only having 2 of the type of car I was looking for and at the prices I saw on the windshield. But once I checked out the online prices (which are far lower), I ended up back there. Was helped immediately upon walking in, shown the cars I was interested in, and had all my questions answered. After a nice long test drive, ended up putting a deposit down and picking up the car that next weekend. Abe was extremely helpful throughout the entire process, even alerting us that the car we were interested in had had a deposit placed on it the day before and helping us with alternate options. If anyone ever asks me where to get a car, I will no doubt send them here and tell them to ask for Abe. I was basically terrified of buying a car (based on stereotypical representations of car dealerships in media), but after my experience at Westchester Toyota, that fear has been extinguished.

Prios316
7/25/2015

"Professional and"

Charles and Fabio handled my final paperwork in a professional and efficient manner. Charles showed me my new rav4 which is perfect for my family and I. I got a great deal and didn't think twice about it. Thank You Westchester Toyota.

Tacoma44
7/25/2015

"Great sales guy"

Sam called me on he's days off and constantly updated me on when my new Tacoma will be arriving. He has great knowledge of the cars and overall great salesmen

iciswarren
7/23/2015

"As expected, Fantastic Service."

With our third purchase at Westchester Toyota my husband and I are happy to say we will continue to start and end our car shopping adventures at Westchester Toyota. The staff is attentive, professional and courteous. Our salesman Wilson and Sam were so knowledgeable and patient and delivered as promised a vehicle that checked off everything on our wish list. Happy to be part of their family and will undoubtedly be back for our future Toyota purchases.

igigzednelem
7/21/2015

"2015 RAV 4"

Wilson was very knowledgeable and helped me to pull the trigger on my RAV4. Although it has not come in yet, he has kept in contact with me on almost a daily basis letting me know the status and answering all of my questions with the utmost patience. Very courteous and professional! I highly recommend this dealership.

Lexeus
7/20/2015

"Great experience "

Robert the car sales man was great. He is very knowledgable. He was able to provide me with all the information I needed on the car I wanted. I will definitely recommend this dealership to people.

Kayny325
7/20/2015

"2015 4Runner "

I got a new 2015 4Runner from Christipher Davila. He was very helpful in showing me what the new features on the car are. I recommend this dealership

Helen43
7/18/2015

"Great experience!"

I started my search for a new car with trepidation, dreading the process. When I went to Westchester Toyota, I was introduced to Pedro Segura and John Madera who made what could have been a very stressful experience pleasant and comfortable. They were true to their word in every respect and delivered a wonderful new Camry, with Pedro patiently reviewing all the new technical features. Overall my experience with this dealership was excellent and I would certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a nice car buying experience.

Virginia 85
7/17/2015

"wonderful service"

Pablo was a great person to deal with he answered all our questions, took his time. Was not like other salesmen that try to get you to buy something and push you out the door. I would definitely recommend Westchester Toyota but they should seek to deal with Pablo. They will not leave disappointed. Great guy! !!! Thank you

1 - 10 of 1,119 results