Westchester Toyota/Scion

2167 Central Park Ave,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Westchester Toyota/Scion Info
About Westchester Toyota/Scion

Sales Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Service Our service department offers the best in automotive service to our customers. We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our highly trained, factory technicians share in the sentiment that you and your vehicle deserve only the best of care. Parts Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock.

About Westchester Toyota/Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

danny
3/04/2015

"new car purchase"

I had a very great experience ricardo paredes he was very helpfull in showing me wat I was looking for in a 2015 tacoma doble cab

March 06, 2015

We are so happy that you had a great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

AngelinaS
3/04/2015

"Exceptional Experience Again!"

I purchased my first RAV4 (used) approximately 4 years ago and Juan P was my sales person. At my mom's insistence, I wanted to see if I would be approved to purchase a 2015 RAV4, I did my research online first at the Westchester Toyota/Scion website and gave Juan a call. True to his word, Juan worked very hard to make sure that the deal was approved. Both Juan and Joe K. were not only VERY professional, knowledgeable & very patient, they provided me with A+++ Sales, Finance & Customer Service. I asked a lot of questions and received responses to each and every one of them; if I still wasn't certain, I kept asking and so did my mom. I would recommend Juan and Westchester Toyota/Scion to all of my friends and anyone who wants to purchase a Toyota (especially a RAV4) and would prefer dealing with A+++ service. Hey Gents, see you in a few years! Thanks a million! I

March 06, 2015

Thank you for this wonderful review! We are so happy that you returned to your family here at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for recommending us and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We are looking forward to your future business.

rukdnme
3/03/2015

"Dealer Experience"

Exceptional professionalism and service. I received better treatment from Eric & John than I received from high end dealerships !! Keep up the good work. They made Us feel like family from the moment we walked into their office, they rolled out the red carpet for Us. Would definitely consider/recommend doing future business with Westchester Toyota.

March 03, 2015

We thank you for this wonderful review! We are happy that you had an great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

Prince
3/02/2015

"Exceptional "

My experience was exceptional . Ahmadou was Very professional and showed lots of patience .He Answered all my questions. He educated me on things about my purchase that I didn't know.i felt like I got the white glove treatment. In fact the entire staff was nice . Thanks

March 03, 2015

We are happy that you had a great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Welcome to our family!

Danilo524
3/02/2015

"Great services"

Larry and David Grin help me get The car of My dreams thanks for Great services and Great price and recomend it. to everyone, thanks

March 03, 2015

We are so happy that you had a great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your dream car and we welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

Arlenic716
2/26/2015

"Bought a new Toyota red"

I'm Nicolas alban I went to west heater Toyota, Ricardo paredes took good care of me I rec this dealer and Ricardo to any of my friends and family.

Ricardo paredes

March 02, 2015

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your vehicle. Welcome to our family!

naveed

"OUTSTANDING!!!"

THIS REVIEW IS FOR THE MENTIONED SALEPEOPLE. THEY WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL, QUICK, AND A TRUE DELIGHT TO WORK WITH. I WENT TO 7 TOYOTA DEALERSHIP AND AND OTHER MAKES, WESTCHESTER TOYOTA WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO MATCHED A PRIOR DEAL MADE A DAY EARLIER. GREENWICH (ANDREA) AND CURRY(ALEX ORTIZ) TOYOTA WERE NOT EVEN PUTTING IN A GOOD INTTEREST IN NEGOTIATING A DEAL WITH US.. THE PRICE WAS SO HIGH AND ABSOLUTE THAT WE WERE DISHEARTED AND WE LEFT THE SHOWROOM..THEIR MANAGERS WERE TRYING TO MILK US AND WE FELT LIKE WE WERE JUST ANOTHER CUSTOMER.. WHEN WE WALKED IN WESTCHESTER TOYOTA, WE WERE IMMEDIATELY GREETED BY ERIC JOHNSON AND LATER ROBERT KUNDID WHO CAME BACK WITH THE PRICE WE COULD AFFORD AND REALLY TOOK TIME NEGOTIATING WITH US.. THEY PUT UP WITH OUR ENERGETIC CHILDREN... MR. KUNDID AND JOHNSON WERE VERY HONEST AND EXPLANATORY WITHOUT BEING PUSHY!! I ONLY HOPE THAT IN THE FUTURE THAT THIS DEALERSHIP SPECIFICALLY, MR. JOHNSON AND KUNDID WILL CONTINUE PROVIDING US A LOW LOW LOW PRICE ON ANOTHER LEASE.. WE LOVE TOYOTA RAV-4 AND HIGHLANDER!! THANK YOU FOR MY NICE AND SHINEY RED RAV -4 GUYS!!! YOLANDA AND MUHAMMAD I. ERIC JOHNSON {SALESPERSON}, AND ROBERT KUNDID {SALES DEPARTMENT MANAGER}

March 02, 2015

We are happy that you had an outstanding experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your nice and shiny red Rav4. We look forward to your future business and we welcome you to our family!

iPredator

"Mr. Mbaye Excellent"

I'm writing to encourage folks interested in Toyotas to visit Westchester Toyota and ask to speak with Mr. Mbaye. Not only is he knowlegable about all the Toyota lines, but he is not the classic car salesperson pushing to make the deal. Westchester Toyota made a great investment by bringing Mr. Mbaye. Thank You Westchester Toyota! Respectfully, Dr. Nuccitelli iPredator Inc.

March 02, 2015

We thank you for this great review and for recommending us! We are happy that you had a great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

Hpcr

"Excellent "

Pablo is an excellent salesperson he is reliable and very courteous. Pablo always exceeds my needs when I come to Westchester Toyota. He is nice person.

February 26, 2015

Thank for returning to your family here at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for your business and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle.

Pina
2/24/2015

"Nice People!"

I can't stress enough how much I hate car shopping. I had a great experience with this dealership, and they went above and beyond to help me get the car I LOVE!!

February 26, 2015

We thank you for this wonderful review. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

Reviews of Sean Berry