Westchester Toyota/Scion

Sales Associate

July 27, 2016

"Mr Valerio"

- Flako4512

Amazing service to say the least! Went in with no appointment and Adrian took great care of my vehicle. Was very detailed with the work that was needed and recommended. Glad I service my vehicle with him. Kudos to Adrian.

July 26, 2016

"Amazingly great!"

- midnight14

Lionel made my experience at Toyota pleasant. He was not a pushy salesman, but yet he knew how to sell a vehicle. He had a lot of patience, especially because I kept revisiting with different family members. He answered all of our questions even after we bought the car. He kept us happy and smiling even when we had to wait to see the next person to buy our car. He even cleaned the car and fixed some minor details He was flexible with his time even when I kept switching days and times. I would recommend him to a friend who is thinking about getting a car. Would bring her directly to Lionel.

July 26, 2016

"Very accomodating"

- nick stevis

Everyone went above and beyond. Carmen was determined to make this happen and addressed all our concerns. She is very professional. I would recommend this dealership to other.

Used 2013 Toyota Sienna, $21988