Westchester Toyota/Scion

Westchester Toyota/Scion
Call
Westchester Toyota/Scion Info
About Westchester Toyota/Scion

Sales Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Service Our service department offers the best in automotive service to our customers. We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our highly trained, factory technicians share in the sentiment that you and your vehicle deserve only the best of care. Parts Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock.

About Westchester Toyota/Scion

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Great experience!"

A very big thank you to Jorge! This was my first experience buying a car and it all went so smoothly. I was able to get my car in a day with no hassles and at an amazing price! I would recommend Westchester Toyota to everyone!

October 17, 2014

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

"Great Customer Service"

Jesus Suarez was my salesman and I thought his customer service was excellent. He was respectful and sold you on a car without being annoyingly pushy.He was educated on the product and I was very satisfied with his service. Fabio Kola, the finance manager, was also great and I could tell he was doing his best to work with my budget and also get me a good interest rate. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends. I bought a used 2012 Toyota Rav 4 Sport and so far I'm not regretting the purchase.

October 16, 2014

We are happy that you had an excellent experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

"Be back customers "

I bought a car from Jesus a year ago. But this time I brou my father to buy his RAV4 and why not to buy and the place a had excellent service I mean excellent Jesus treat you like this is his home even gave us a menu so we can order some food. What's not to like you make your experience a lot better. Thank you guys.

October 13, 2014

We are happy that you and your Dad had an excellent experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are both enjoying your new vehicles. We thank you for returning to your Westchester Toyota family and bringing us a new member.

"awesome deal , no pressure for any thing "

very good sales person , talented and knows how to maintain attitude in front of customers and cool guy so friendly helped at every step from 1st day of negotiation till i closed the deal .. very good sales person will recommend CHARLES CARMONA if you really want to make a good deal .. :)

October 13, 2014

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

"Good Service"

Constantine worked with me on my budget and I was able to drive a new car off the lot that day! Very pleasant experience; he even switched over my license plates personally.

October 13, 2014

We are happy that you had a very pleasant experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

"No sales pressure"

When someone spends the kind of money it cost for a new car today it would be natural to feel some pressure and stress. But having Constantine Archon as my sales rep. made buying a car really easy. He was friendly, helpful in answering all my questions,courteous and professional. From picking out the car to how the financing was going to be handled there was no pressure and no stress. His team and team leader did everything to make this experience very pleasant. I would recommend this dealership AND Constantine to any of my friends or family members that were looking for a car.

Constantine Archon

October 13, 2014

We are so happy that you a very pleasant experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

"Knowledgable and very helpful "

Constantine archon was my sales person he was very friendly and knowledgeable. I came in wanting to lease a Rav 4. And ended up liking the Venza.

constantine Archon

October 10, 2014

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

"Camry 2014"

I just leased a new Camry 2014 from Sylvia Daniel, service was great except the process was little bit longer than we thought it would be. Price was great and we are glad we found the color that we wanted..

October 10, 2014

We are happy that you had a great experience here with us. We thank you for trusting in us and for being patience with us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

"first time buying from a dealership"

I had come to see a speciFic car I found online and we got right to it. Other dealerships ive stopped at wanted to show me that plus others, but from the first moment I came in it was about taking care of what I wanted to see, And not all the cars he could have shown me. I loved the car and when a fee was presented I wasn't prepared for, Juan and the sales manager worked out a very fair price I was happy with. There were no hard sells, just honest salesmanship. Great experience I'm walking away very happy from.

October 10, 2014

We are happy that you had a great experience here with us. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

"Love my truck"

I came to westchester Toyota because a good friend recommend me there. Damion,John and Nelson were very nice. I love my new Rav 4

October 08, 2014

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

Fabio Kola