Westchester Toyota/Scion

2167 Central Park Ave,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Westchester Toyota/Scion Info
About Westchester Toyota/Scion

Sales Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Service Our service department offers the best in automotive service to our customers. We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our highly trained, factory technicians share in the sentiment that you and your vehicle deserve only the best of care. Parts Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock.

About Westchester Toyota/Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,273 Dealership Reviews
Qqq
2/04/2016

"Highlander 2016 XLE"

Awesome services! I bought highlander great service great car at Westchester Toyota , great finance manager and great sales manager I will recommend family and friends here over any dealership specially when's it's a Toyota the best car out there

roan Williams
2/03/2016

"perfect"

Very happy with my car the best decision to start the year thanks to Christian Martinez and Denise Clark for made it possible. I will definitely recommend it.

hapiguyy
2/02/2016

"highlander lease"

Tausif was incredible. He was always in touch with updates on the delivery of my car. He did everything he could to make the whole leasing process as seamless as possible. Everyone at the dealership was friendly annd gave me the best possible deal. I was highly recommend the dealership and ask for Tausif.

February 03, 2016

Thank you for this incredible review. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

Yoani02
2/02/2016

"Excellent "

The service was excellent. The staff were very friendly . Vicent gave a very excellent service and the new program that he offers us it was a great opportunity

February 03, 2016

Thank you for this excellent review. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We welcome you to our family!

Javy1
2/01/2016

"Great Experience"

Great time and excellent expiriance. Got what I wanted.!!!! The whole experience was very quick and easy and I got my Tundra sooner than expected.

February 02, 2016

Thank you for this awesome review. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new Tundra. We welcome you to our family!

Hmanning1
2/01/2016

"Great"

Carmen was very determined for me to have the interest rate that I wanted and to please me. I felt she was genuinely sincere about making me feel comfortable with her negotiation! Even after I left she got me to come back. Overall the service was great!

February 02, 2016

James154
1/26/2016

"Great Dealership"

From the initial phone call to driving off the lot, Charles was friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. He answered all of my questions and I can tell you he really knows his stuff! He was willing to negotiate to get me a good deal. Car buying does not get any better than this. Thanks Charles!

January 28, 2016

Thank you for this awesome review. Thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We welcome you to our family!

Aamir Sabir
1/25/2016

"Best car buying experience"

Tausif was extremely courteous, professional, friendly in the whole process of my car buying process. I was referred here by my friend Akrim who had previously delt with Tausif. I will definitely thank Akrim for referring me to him because Tausif was there for me in every step of the way, he even helped me with acquiring affordable insurance. I will thank you Tausif by referring more people to him. Thank you Aamir Sabir

January 26, 2016

Thank you for this awesome review. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending Tausif as well. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to our family.

stevek
1/23/2016

"Got a good deal. No hassle"

Raul was very helpful and wasn't pushy.I felt comfortable throughout the process. We ended up with a good deal on a pre-owned RAV4. I would recommend this dealership and Raul.

January 23, 2016

Thank you for this great review. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We welcome you to our family.

aurena3
1/16/2016

"Amazing, courteous, and friendly service "

I had an amazing experience. My sales rep was very helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and kind. I was greeted immediately and given a road test. I would most certainly recommend this dealership and sales rep to friends and family.

January 18, 2016

Thank you for this amazing review. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

1 - 10 of 1,273 results