Westchester Toyota/Scion

2167 Central Park Ave,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Westchester Toyota/Scion Info
About Westchester Toyota/Scion

Sales Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Service Our service department offers the best in automotive service to our customers. We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our highly trained, factory technicians share in the sentiment that you and your vehicle deserve only the best of care. Parts Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock.

About Westchester Toyota/Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,053 Dealership Reviews
georgev99
5/21/2015

"Accommodated us "

Upon returning our leased car at the Westchester Toyota dealership we were welcomed by sales person Abraham. Friendly, smiling , polite and courteous. He listened to everything we had to say and what our concerns and needs were. He gave us different options, options that we never even thought of while allowing us to also look through the cars in the showroom without any pressure. He answered all our questions, explained the differences of the cars that we were interested in, especially since one of our concerns was that whichever car we chose is going to also be driven by our daughter. He was with us all the way, he accommodated us from beginning to end in every way. With his help we feel that we made the right decision for our needs. Abraham is an excellent salesperson, without pressuring us to make any decisions, the right choice was made. We are thankful for Abraham and Westchester Toyota.

Abraham Kiryako

Pedro
5/20/2015

"MY 1st Hybrid"

I have just purchased a Toyota Prius from Damion at Westchester Toyota. Damian was honest, personable, and had a good sense of humor. We highly recommend this dealership and Damion.

May 20, 2015

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new Prius and we welcome you to our family!

gbur, maria
5/17/2015

"Quick and Easy"

Our salesman Abe took care of us professionally and with an easy going manner. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle options and the financing options. He talked us through our different options and let us make up our own mind. No pushy sales pitches!

May 20, 2015

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We welcome you to our family!

HJla93959798

"Lease a new car "

I thought aaron did a good job selling me the car. He is smart and engaging. I enjoyed talking to him. It took all day to get all parts of the deal in place - a very long process. However, Aaron tried very hard to push things along. He is excellent. One thing that is very annoying - almost a deal breaker is the amount of contact toyota wants to have with its customer. Too many phone calls as the lease was winding down. I asked each time that they not call me, however at least 2x a week I was called with information regarding the return.

May 20, 2015

I agree that at times our desire to make sure customers are being taken care of can result in too many calls or emails but it is with the best intentions. We thank you for your feedback and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. Welcome to our family!

acast3

"great staff"

i was very happy with the service giving in westchester toyota, especially thankful for the great sales representative that i had ricardo paredes for putting me into a 2015 toyota corolla plus. He was a very good help

May 20, 2015

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new Corolla. We welcome you to our family!

Rav4
5/16/2015

"Very Friendly Environment "

This is a very spacious dealership. All staff are very friendly and attentive. Pablo was able to accommodate my family and I in our purchase of buying our new Rav 4. This was a fast experience, didn't have to wait ours. The experience felt very positive and honest.

May 20, 2015

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new Rav4. We welcome you to our family!

Sylvie

"Good Dealership "

Wilson albeit new to the business, worked very hard for us. He showed us the car despite it being late, and we were able to check out the car before it had even been serviced. Once we were satisfied he negotiated hard for us. We did have to come back for the test drive, but we did that prior to paying anything. All went well. Wilson just needs some practice in having the paperwork part be more efficient. We spent over 2 hours from 7:15-10pm, and then another 2 hours to test drive and purchase the car. The efficiency part will come with experience. Overall, Wilson is a good salesman, personable, and a hard worker. John Pena, the sales manager, is a bit rough around the edges, and gave us a hard time with the trade in, but in the end came around to where his boss had approved the price. Once the deal was done he was very nice. David Grin in Finance is a true seasoned professional with a great sense of humor. He is extremely efficient, and extremely knowledgeable. Everyone at the dealership could learn from him.

Lesliepayamps
5/15/2015

"Great service and lovely staff. Overall great experience. "

Walking into the dealership we were greated warmly by John Pena. He had Charles Carmona take care of us, because we asked for a bilingual speaker which was very nice to do considering that my grandmother feels comfortable speaking Spanish. I wasn't sure of what to get because I was trying to decide whether the Corolla or the Camry was better. He was very knowledgeable of the vehicles and explained the differences. Ultimately, I fell in love with the Camry. My mom actually decided to trade in her car as well and get herself the RAV4. Throughout this process all our questions were answered. Finally, Fabio Kola was a great help mentioning to us about the gap insurance since we were leasing. Very polite and knowledgable when answering questions we had. Overall great experience. I was recommended by a friend to come here and I will also recommend others as well.

May 20, 2015

We are happy that you had a great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new Camry/Rav4 and we welcome you to our family!

leeapoth
5/15/2015

"fair price for a good used vehicle"

Abe was helpful, polite, and very pleasant to deal with. He got me a great price on the car I was looking for. Would recommend to ask for in the future.

May 20, 2015

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your newvehicle and we welcome you to our family!

theookrah
5/13/2015

"2010 Lexus Rx350"

I came hereyes to look for a car, I met Robert Rios who was very gentle and an amazing gentleman. He also really knows how to talk to people. Westchester Toyota need him because of his excellent approach to customers!

May 20, 2015

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

1 - 10 of 1,053 results