Westchester Toyota/Scion

2167 Central Park Ave,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Westchester Toyota/Scion Info
About Westchester Toyota/Scion

Sales Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Service Our service department offers the best in automotive service to our customers. We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our highly trained, factory technicians share in the sentiment that you and your vehicle deserve only the best of care. Parts Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock.

About Westchester Toyota/Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,380 Dealership Reviews
Mrpb140

"Buying new truck"

Gene from Pine Brook NJ Was pleasantly surprised by the entire team in Westchester. Shopped a few dealerships locally and none of them made a reasonable offer. Sent a request to Yonkers dealer as I bought a previous vehicle there when I lived in NY and they beat everyone else’s deal. It wasn’t even close. The last thing I wanted to do was drive from NJ to Yonkers but David, the manager, made the entire transaction effortless. We handled most of the stuff over the phone and really just drove in to pick up my new 2015 Tacoma Pretty effortless. Still waiting for something to go wrong, you know. We’re talking about a car dealer here.

May 02, 2016

We thank you for this amazing review. We hope you are enjoying your new Tacoma and we thank you for trusting in us. We welcome you to our family!

ljl52477
5/02/2016

"Great car buying experience "

Lou Leone West Caldwell , NJ Jody was fantastic! Found a vehicle I wanted online and spoke to a lady over the phone to make sure the car was there. Came in and met Jody and he worked with my wife and I to make sure the vehicle and payment was right for us. It was a fantastic experience ! we ac tually drove off in a better equipped Tacoma then we came in on and our payments were less than we received on most new car leases we had researched. Five stars for Jody and the entire team. Thanks!

May 02, 2016

Thank you for this fantastic review. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your Tacoma. We welcome you to our family!

Creationlyn@gmail.com

"Great Experience "

I found my experience at Westchester Toyota to be phenomenal. I was put at ease during the process of purchasing my first car. I am so glad the manager gave me Carmen Sanchez as my sales representative.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for this amazing review. We are happy that Carmen was here to help you out on you first vehicle purchase. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

CT
5/02/2016

"Thanks Jonny, for all you did to try and help us."

Very helpful and informative. Jonny definitely went the extra mile to accommodate and assist us in any he possibly can. Although we didn't get the help we went looking for. I will still recommend going and asking for Jonny.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We welcome you to our family!

Yeseniag72
4/29/2016

"Review"

I went to Westchester Toyota to look for a bigger car for my family. I was helped by Fernando he was friendly and knowledgeable. I love my new highlander. I highly recommend to go to Westchester Toyota for a new car.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for this great review. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new Highlander and we welcome you to our family!

Nmuhammed
4/28/2016

"Best experience "

Faruk shahzad was my salesperson and he is the best. Faruk helped me to pick a right car for me. And answered all of my questions. Faruk deals very patiently and honestly.

April 29, 2016

We are happy that Faruk was here to help you with your new vehicle purchase. We thank you for this amazing review and we welcome you to our family!

My 3rd Rav
4/27/2016

"2nd scheduled service appt"

If you're looking to be in and out for a service appt, this is the place. Comfy waiting room as well as condiments. Anabel got me in and out with no headaches. Will be back in a few months!

April 28, 2016

Thank you for sharing your service experience with us. We hope your vehicle is running smoothly and we welcome you to our family!

LakerLuver68
4/26/2016

"Extremely Informative"

In 2014 we came in and left with a vehicle, for my daughter it was the greatest feeling at the age of 22 ...... Fast forward 2 years she wanted to try a different vehicle, even though she didn't leave with what she came for, she will return and get what she wants. This is possible due to her salesperson Gabriel Quero explaining to her what she had to do in detail. Gabriel really took the time in explaining to me the many questions that I had which was extremely comforting. When you have someone who is willing to truly help you and not just make a sale, it goes along way. In the end he brought over his manager Sean Berry who also gave good advice that was the icing on the cake. Thank You.

April 28, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy that Gabriel was here to guide you down the right road. We look forward to you future business and we thank you for returning to your family!

Dawit Belai
4/25/2016

"Fantastic"

THE SERVICE DEPT WAS GREAT . VERY PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE . MY SERVICE ADVICER CAROLINE MONEGRO MAKE SURE MY EXPERIENCE WAS TRULY AMAZING I WILL CONTINUE TO BRING MY CAR HERE ..

April 25, 2016

Thank you for this excellent review of our service department. We hope your vehicle is running smoothly and we welcome you to our family!

Highlander
4/25/2016

"Long day"

Stopped by the dealership and Michael helped us, took longer than I expected. But at the end of the day we got what we needed. Thank you to the finance manager who also dealt with us!

Finance manager

April 25, 2016

We thank you for taking the time to leave us these kind words. We appreciate your business and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We welcome you to our family!

1 - 10 of 1,380 results