Westchester Toyota/Scion

2167 Central Park Ave,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Westchester Toyota/Scion Info
About Westchester Toyota/Scion

Sales Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Service Our service department offers the best in automotive service to our customers. We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our highly trained, factory technicians share in the sentiment that you and your vehicle deserve only the best of care. Parts Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock.

About Westchester Toyota/Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,150 Dealership Reviews
Vbuzzordi
9/02/2015

"Can't wait to drive my new car"

Very happy with this dealership . They worked with me on price. Manuel was very helpful. Sean was very willing to work with me. And Joe explained the finances very clearly. Was impressed and will come back here first

September 03, 2015

Thank you for this awesome review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

Jeff
8/27/2015

"Happily purchased a Camry XLE 2016"

My car was totaled and had to be replaced; Charles Carmona and Pablo Diaz were a very effective team. The timing was such that no car could be found that met my requirements; Charles kept me informed weekly as to the search and ultimately delivered a 2016 with the agreed upon features at the agreed upon price. Pablo was very helpful in transparently discussing pricing and the various service arrangements and warranties. Before I left, Charles made sure I could negotiate the new systems and electronics and is available for questions. All in all I feel quite fortunate to have dealt with Charles and Pablo; they made the usual high anxiety car purchase experience a pleasure by making it safe, unpressured and transparent.

New York

August 27, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new 2016 Camry XLE. We welcome you to our family!

kanzersoze
8/26/2015

"Good experience"

My wife and I bought a 2015 Toyota Rav4 from Manny. Everything went smoothly. No complaints. Would recommend. Was a fairly straight-forward, hassle-free experience.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for this awesome review. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new 2015 Rav4 and we welcome you to our family!

Jrivas
8/25/2015

"Excellent service"

I bought my new second rav4from Jesus his an awesome person and a good humor guy he make us laught in the long time we had to be waiting for my aproval but in the end it was very worth the wait. Thanks guys

August 27, 2015

Thank you for returning to your family here at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new Rav4.

Rojas1808
8/25/2015

"Very satisfied. "

Very helpful and courteous salesperson. Very professional and passionate about his selling techniques. Was more than happy to answer all and any questions I had.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for this great review and we welcome you to our family!

Ywmc1980

"EXCELLENCE"

I am extremely pleased with customer service received at this particular dealership. The salesman Charles Carmona exceeded my expectations. He was very knowledgeable,courteous and patient. David Grin, Mr. Finance" made my day. Thank you guys for making my experience amiable.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review. We are happy that you had an excellent experience here with us. We thank you for trusting in us and we welcome you to our family!

Cesar06

"Weschester Toyota "

La experiencia fue sensacional y fue de mucha ayuda se siente como que pertenece a una misma familia y eso es muy importante que cada cliente se sienta de esa manera y si recomendaria a cada uno de mis amigos y familiares

August 24, 2015

Gracias y apreciamos sus candidaspalabras. Esperamos que en el futuro nos mantega en menteparra cualquier cosa relacionada a vehiculos. Gracias

Sajan123

"Happy customer"

Tausif Raza was very courteous and excellent in customer service. Extremely satisfied with the deal itself as well a the dealership. My daughter is looking for a car aswell and I'm bring her right here to Tausif. Regards Sajan Mathew

August 24, 2015

Thank you for this excellent review. We are extremely happy that you had an excellent experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we welcome you to our family!

New Owner

"First Car Purchase"

I chose Westchester Toyota as the place for my first car purchase. The customer service was excellent. When I called to schedule a test drive and mentioned that I'd be coming from the Metro North Train Station they offered to come pick me up, saving an aggravating taxi ride. Robert listened to what I wanted and showed me several pre-owned models of the RAV-4. In the end, I decided to go with a new 2015 model. The process took several (almost 8) hours but in the end it was worth the wait to drive home my brand new car.

August 24, 2015

Congratulations on the purchase of first new vehicle. We are happy that you had an excellent experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for being patience with us and we welcome you to our family!

Wilkerson 1
8/23/2015

"new rav 4"

Got a call from westchester toyota to upgrade my car went there met with Ahmadou who helped me get in a new rav4 within my budget will definitely recommend them to friends and family

August 24, 2015

We thank you for this review and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

1 - 10 of 1,150 results