Westchester Toyota/Scion

2167 Central Park Ave,
Yonkers, New York 10710
Westchester Toyota/Scion Info
About Westchester Toyota/Scion

Sales Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Service Our service department offers the best in automotive service to our customers. We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our highly trained, factory technicians share in the sentiment that you and your vehicle deserve only the best of care. Parts Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock.

About Westchester Toyota/Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

1,411 Dealership Reviews
Bailey
5/30/2016

"New 2016 RAV4 "

Raul was great! Everything went well and very smoothly and was super easy. I'd definitely recommend this dealership to anybody looking for a new car.

Cargirl3262
5/30/2016

"Great experience! I felt taken care of! "

Robert Garcia helped to answer all my questions in timely fashion when I visited the Westchester location. He was extremely polite and knowledgable, he was able to answer all of my questions without me staying there all day. He seemed to be very personable and relatable, I enjoyed talking with him and I enjoyed dealing with him, I will definitely come back and ask for Robert Garcia!!

Teknologist
5/29/2016

"Great experience"

I can wholeheartedly recommend Pedro. He was patient, friendly and knowledgeable. He took the time to make sure we got the vehicle we wanted. He answered all of our questions. He made this the easiest and most pleasurable new car experience ever!

Cinemaster
5/26/2016

"Excellent service on a lease"

I came into Westchester Toyota with strict parameters and a terrible head cold. The treatment I received from Raul Gomez was excellent and swift. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends and family. Thanks again Raul and the Westchester Toyota family.

May 27, 2016

Thank you for this excellent review and we do hope you are feeling better. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We welcome you to our family!

Brad
5/26/2016

"Easy to work with "

I had a car coming off lease and they actually gave me money back for it because I had low mileage. I used this to help pay the cost of a new car. They got me the new car I wanted and presented me a bunch of different financing options which was helpful. Ronald (sales person) even drove to my house to drop off some mats that the factory forgot to include.

May 27, 2016

Thank you for this great review. We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and we welcome you to our family!

Flaherty17
5/25/2016

"Best service I have ever received! "

I love this place! The service department ( especially Robert Garcia) was excellent! He was honest, very friendly, trustworthy, and helped me understand the issues I have having with my Corolla. I would definitely come back here for my next new car. I was well informed about all the services being done and was taken very well care of. Special thanks to Robert!

May 27, 2016

Thank you for this excellent review of our service department. We hope your vehicle is running smoothly and we welcome you to our family!

AM

"Excellent Customer Care"

From the moment we entered the store, Herbert greeted us with a smile and assisted us every step of the way. I am happy with my new car purchase and the quality of customer service which is why keeping returning to Toyota. I highly recommend them!

May 27, 2016

Thank you for this excellent review, we are happy that Herbert was here to help you with your vehicle needs. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We welcome you to our family!

Filosa15

"Toyota camry"

I bought my camry over a year ago and the service from here is still fantasic. Robert has remaind in contact with me and my husband and we are currently bringing him more buisness because of the exeptional service.

May 27, 2016

Thank you for always returning to your family here at Westchester Toyota and we thank you for bringing us business.

Melissa Correa
5/23/2016

"2nd Chance"

Sooooo after my past experience with them... I still decided to give them a try since the manager was nice enough to follow up. I was trading in my 2014 Corolla S since my lease was up. Originally I was just gonna go to jeep but I really loved my Toyota so the product gave me that extra push. I walked in and a young man named Fernando Rios greeted us and assisted us with our questions. I originally didn't even take my car in fear of being forced or manipulated into a deal. {bad experience lol}. Fernando was calm,collective and very professional. He asked me about my concerns and gave me no feeling as of being pressured!!! After helping me with my questions he proceeded to showing me the vehicle. I originally didn't like the base model of the RAV 4 which was the car we came to look! He took into consideration my wants and needs and showed me the SE. On the way there I saw the hybrid and wanted to try it. He was patient and didn't mind showing every car if I wanted! After test driving the car I wasn't happy with it, so we went on to test driving the SE!! I looooved it! Fernando was the easiest person and most pleasant sales person I've worked with and met. The negotiation process was super easy and when the vehicle I wanted wasn't available he quickly located it for me and had it ready. Any concerns or wants he made sure I was satisfied with!Thanks to the Finance Manager Fabio as well for making everything easy to understand and making sure i was taken care of. I would recommend to everyone the great experience I had with westchester Toyotas sales person Fernando Rios! as well as Fabio the Finance Manager. I picked up my brand new 2016 Rav4 Se and I'm super excited and happy!!! Thank you guys for making this a pleasant experience.

Fernando Rios

May 23, 2016

Thank you for this awesome review. We are happy that Fernando was here to help. We hope you are enjoying your new Rav4 and we thank you for returning to your family here at Westchester Toyota!

Mpascucci
5/22/2016

"A Fantastic Experience with Anthony and Joe!"

Our 3rd lease from Westchester Toyota was a wonderful experience from start to finish. Anthony Lekocevic was our salesman and he really went above and beyond for us. Not only was he knowledgeable, helpful, and patient, he was so nice to talk to. Whenever a person leases a car, there is always a little "down time" while waiting for quotes, paperwork, insurance and plate transfers. Anthony say with us while we waited for the aforementioned services and was so nice to spaek with and he was so friendly. We never looked at a clock windering "HOW MUCH LONGER?". He came through on every promise and was right on time the day if pickup, waitung for us with a handshake and the perfect level of personal attention. We truly felt we were his nain concern, and like we were the only people in the dealership (even though it was a Saturday afternoon and the place was packed with customers. We truly thank him for all that he did to make out experience pleasureable. Joe Kundrat has now worked the financing with us on our last three leases at Westchester Toyota. After our first lease, we insisted that Joe handle the next two leases. His customer service and attention to detail is unsurpassed. He guided us through the process in an honest and professional manner each and every time he worked with us. Joe is a true expert at what he does. He was ready for us at the exact time we were ready for him. We did not have to wait. Joes extensive knowledge of both cars and financing, makes him the perfect man for his job. He is friendly and honest (qualities you don't see to often at car dealerships anymore). Thank you so much Joe! Marisa and I plan to use Anthony and Joe for ALL of our future leases, provided they are still working at Westchester Toyota. All in all a FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE from beginning to end!

May 23, 2016

Thank you for this amazing review! We thank you for being loyal to your family here at Westchester Toyota and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We look forward to your future business and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to give us a call. Again many thanks!

1 - 10 of 1,411 results