Westchester Toyota/Scion

Westchester Toyota/Scion

Call
Westchester Toyota/Scion Info
About Westchester Toyota/Scion

Sales Our sales department has one purpose: to exceed your expectations from test drive to delivery. Our friendly, knowledgeable sales professionals will provide you with the information you need to make an educated buying decision. Our goal is for you to feel that the vehicle you drive away in is the perfect one for you. Service Our service department offers the best in automotive service to our customers. We are proud of our state-of-the-art facility, which features the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available. Our highly trained, factory technicians share in the sentiment that you and your vehicle deserve only the best of care. Parts Manufacturer recommended parts are an important part of maintaining your vehicle's optimum performance. We offer the same high quality parts your vehicle was built with and we keep a large inventory of these certified parts in stock.

About Westchester Toyota/Scion Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

luan
1/29/2015

"satisfied"

Richard Benitez treat his customer very well and he went the extra miles to make you satisfied. Thats the guy to ask when coming in here.

January 29, 2015

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

Celina12
1/24/2015

"2nd time "

My experience today was fantastic Sean the manager and his staff Ahamado were great. I came in looking to lower my payment on one car and walked out with two. I will recommend all my friend and family to Westchester toyota!

January 28, 2015

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and for recommending us as well. We hope you are enjoying your vehicle and we welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

Stephende
1/24/2015

"Best car dealership I have ever been to"

I had an excellent experience with the representatives at this dealership. Special thanks to Mr. Pichardo. He was vey professional and conducted him self with regards to "customer service." Great group!!

January 28, 2015

We are happy that you had an excellent experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new vehicle. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

miko
1/21/2015

"great experience "

The customer service was Very good. I was satisfied with my purchase and the service. I came in not wanting to go over a certain amount and Chris and Sean made sure I stayed within it and I got the car I wanted.

January 28, 2015

We are happy that you had a very good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your vehicle. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

Gonzalezjos1

"Got a great deal"

I had a good experience and got a great deal everyone was very nice and helpful everyone including the magenta and finanace person were wonderful

January 28, 2015

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your vehicle. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

Drlil

"Ricardo "

Ricardo was great i had a Good time while i purchased my Car. He was perfect and respectful he was the best salesperson i have been with by far

Kfanelli

"Amazing"

This is my second time coming to Toyota and both times I got excellent service and left as a proud and happy customer. I highly recommend this dealership

Eric Johnson

January 28, 2015

We are happy that you had an excellent experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your vehicle. We thank you for recommending us and we thank you for returning to your family here at Westchester Toyota!

Snowy563
1/17/2015

"Amazed at the experience!"

Excellent customer service, friendly, helpful, professional & extremely accommodating are hallmarks of this dealership. We love our Sienna and commend the experience! Our little princess will be comfortable. Thank you for setting up our car seat and for spending so much time showing us the great features we are currently enjoying!

January 28, 2015

We are happy that you had an excellent experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we are happy that you are enjoying your new Sienna. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

rayray

"Great buying experience"

Bought my 2015 Highlander from Westchester Toyota today. Charles Carmona worked with my wife and I to get the best deal and everything we were looking for in our next vehicle. Charles was very helpful, high energy and attentive. Even the finance manager (Fabio Kola) was great to work with. Fabio and Charles work together to make us feel comfortable throughout the process of buying our new car and we walked out of the dealership feeling great about our purchase.

January 28, 2015

We are happy that you had a good experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new Highlander. We welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

Jay jay
1/17/2015

"Best experience ever!! "

I am far beyond words to express how grateful I am to this dealer. The sales consultant ( Robert rios) and business manager (Nelson) . Worked with me to get EXACTLY what I wanted in my Toyota corolla S. They are awesome people to deal with! If your looking in to buying a Toyota please come and ask for them, I promise you won't regret it, they will do their best to accommodate to your needs.

January 28, 2015

We are happy that you had a great experience here with us at Westchester Toyota. We thank you for trusting in us and we hope you are enjoying your new Corolla S. We thank you for recommending us and we welcome you to the Westchester Toyota family!

Reviews of Sean Berry